Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Rabbit

User ImageXUser Image

Is It Simple Enough For You? Does Everyone Understand Me? Are You { All } Still -Following- Me?

Should I Talk [ Slower ] Like You're A Retard?
Should I { Talk } Slower >Like< You're Retarded?

-Yo- They Think You're Dumb. I Think Y o u 'r e Smart.
No Wait, I LIED. I _Think_ You're Dumb.

My legs felt so heavy. We had been running for what felt like days. I blanked a lot of it, kept my mind else where. I know days is an over exaggeration, but it sure felt like it. We were worn out and tired but I felt like, if we stopped running, we'd get caught...Correction, we all felt that way. I wasn't too sure where exactly we were. It was out in the country but that didn't give us a location. There wasn't any roads or houses that we could see. It was safe to say we were alone. There weren't forests to cover us this time.

Through all, there was no denying we all needed a good rest. I had to fix my arm before anything else, and I was more than tired of limping on it. 'Guys we'll take a short rest, over there by those trees.' I nudged my head in the direction of a small group of apple trees gathered together. I figured it'd give us enough of an enclosure to relax for a while. 'Got it.' Lewis agreed with a slight nod of his head. Chase sighed loudly but nodded too. Despite all of his reasons to keep running, he couldn't fight the fact that he was tired.

The green grass was cold as we sat down in out human forms. I closed my eyes and leaned up against a tree. It was cool in the shade the apple trees provided us. My body ached all over. Deep in my bones. I looked at my battered left arm. It was mis-shapen or anything and the bone wasn't sticking out. That wasn't so bad...It was bruised all over though. I kept it close to me and wrapped around my waist. Chase rested on the opposite side of the tree I leaned on munching on the apples he'd grabbed. I was hungry too actually but food at the moment was the farthest thing from my mind. Lewis laid in the grass a foot away from us in the shade of the tree infront.

Seems we were all tired. "Hey, I think I need some sleep, do you guys mind..." I trailed off I think. My body yearned for sleep. "Sure thing!" I heard Lewis' voice distancing itself from me. The darkness engulfed me and I slept a dreamless sleep.

((We need to make a rule about dissing our own posts!! >.< It should be a no-no lolz!~ After all we shouldn't put ourselves down...*nods*))

Get It? Get it? Get it?
Y O U Just Don't Get - It -!

Get It? Get It? Get It?
You { Stupid } Mother Fuc-ker!

NaNa NaNa NaNa Na Na Na NaNa

XXXXXXXXXXXXXAdelaida Kay Petrova XXXXXXXXXXXXX
the eldest vampire princessXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

The neon lights flickered from signs that hung proudly over local stores and motels. The town seemed so alive today and made me and my sisters happy to find a place where there was civilization and not be stuck in a damp forest all alone with none of the boys to grasp on. I had thought about Darren a lot today, wondering if he was okay and not injured at all. I yearned for him, wanting to bury myself into his chest while he gave me warmth from hugs and kisses.

I remembered those times we would spend time together at his house with me wearing tight little outfits and his/my parents not knowing that we were in love. We would usually make out in his bedroom, his hands sliding up my back and my hands resting on his hot, delicious chest. We would wait for ourselves to settle down before the exciting parts occurred. Our clothes would come off but not all of them. Just our shoes, shirts and pants. He would pull me close to him, my legs over his' and my head resting on his shoulder. Our limbs intertwined, our bodies moving together. It was like having sex but with our undergarments on. We were both still a virgin and proud of it.

As I was daydreaming, Venezia gave me a little nudge to come back to reality and out of wonderland. I snapped out of the good dream and paid back attention to where we were. A motel. It wasn't fancy at all and it wasn't a dump. It was just right like Goldilocks sleeping in Baby Bear's bed. The walls were covered with a wallpaper of yellow tulips and the floorboards were of hardwood. The furniture wasn't modern, more like furniture you find in cowboy movies. Couches made out of cow hide instead of leather. Paintings of cowboys and horses instead of landscapes. It really didn't make anyone feel like home except if that person was from Texas or Tennessee. Me and the girls decided that we were going to stay here for the night. Then tomorrow morning, we would try to call to get a ride to the airport and from there we can go to Montana and meet the boys. I reached in my jacket and pulled out my phone, wishing Darren would reply. I switched on the phone, punching down his number and held the phone up to my ear to not hear Darren voice but rings. I waited. The call failed. I tried again and again. But as before, I couldn't reach him. I called once more, thinking that the fourth time would be successful. There was three rings, then a voice.

Feral Rabbit

User ImageXUser Image

Is It Simple Enough For You? Does Everyone Understand Me? Are You { All } Still -Following- Me?

Should I Talk [ Slower ] Like You're A Retard?
Should I { Talk } Slower >Like< You're Retarded?

-Yo- They Think You're Dumb. I Think Y o u 'r e Smart.
No Wait, I LIED. I _Think_ You're Dumb.

It was warm where ever I was. A scent drifted past me. So familiar, so...Sweet. I couldn't bring my body to move and it took a moment for my brain to register what my nose told me. There was no possible way. It couldn't be. I felt every hair stand on end as my body ached. No, it didn't hurt. I wanted something. Something it hadn't felt in so long. It felt like an eternity. This longing, that scent, this feeling. My eyes wasted no time in shooting open to find that slender, dark haired, forever youthful girl standing a few feet away. I couldn't move. It was astonishing to even think that Adelaida was any where near me, for her to be standing so beautifully in front of me.

I wanted no more to embrace her. To hold her. To feel her. To know she was finally with me. Yet, there was something sureal about it all. Where was everyone else? Her sisters? My brothers? We were all alone in such a familar place, but why couldn't I put a name to it. It wasn't making much sense but, oddly enough, that was the last thing on my mind. It was an open field. I could see no one for miles around. My legs propelled me forward without any help from my brain. I moved without hesitation.

My eyes searched her face for some emotion but it was sadness I found. Why was that? I couldn't dare to think about it. Anything other than her, didn't matter at the moment. The angelic figure didn't move and inch. She didn't move toward me, she didn't even look at me. It was as if she was looking though me. My paced slowed as her sadness poured over me. She wasn't my Adelaida, this wasn't the person I fell in love with. This wasn't the person I craved with every part of my being. Only then did I realize it. As a shadow came at me from the side. So fast, it could only be one thing. Vampire. I felt the cold claws that scrapped at my skin and tore into my flesh but I couldn't fight back. Sharp fangs ripped into me and my body froze as the pain inched through my veins.

"Wake up!!" Chase shouted in my ear. It throbbed. "Looked like you were having a nightmare." He said mockingly. Was it? I blinked. Looking at my uninjured hand, I found I was a little shaky. Shaking my head, I ran my hand through my hair. I stared at the ground, the grass gently blew in the slight breeze of the country side. The viberation set me off. I jumped, my heart skipped a beat or two I think. Chase laughed while Lewis gave me a worried look. I gave the younger boy a laugh before I searched for the phone. Finally finding where ever I'd placed the damned phone I flipped it up and without a doubt knew who was on the other end. "Adelaida!" I said with a relieved but happy tone. Then I waited for her answer. Hoping it was her that had called. After all, with everything that had happened I wasn't sure if it was her that was on the other end.

Get It? Get it? Get it?
Y O U Just Don't Get - It -!

Get It? Get It? Get It?
You { Stupid } Mother Fuc-ker!

NaNa NaNa NaNa Na Na Na NaNa

XXXXXXXXXXXXXAdelaida Kay Petrova XXXXXXXXXXXXX
the eldest vampire princessXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Then I heard it. The most affectionate, sexy, soft voice that was Darren's, on the other end of the phone. I couldn't breathe at all. His voice echoed off in my head when he called my name with an awfully happy tone. He was so worried about me and now he knew that I was safe at last. My sisters had worried faces and wanted to know what was happening. But I couldn't tell them yet. While Darren waited for my response, I couldn't say anything. The words never escaped my lips. Nothing. If I didn't say anything, Darren would suspect that this wasn't the vampire he wanted to talk to and the one he loved.

I imagined everything. My arms wrapped around Darren's waist while we forced our lips on one another. My nails digging into his skin, leaving marks on his back. He would whisper things in my ear that would make him giggle and love him more than I usually did. These were things I thought about and predicted that it would happen once we see each other. That would take days or maybe even weeks if something happened along the way.

Another nudge came from Venezia. "What's wrong, Adelaida?! Cat got your tongue?" she joked with a worried tone. I wanted to tell her that Darren was on the phone but I just couldn't say the words. "Darren." My voice cracked when I said his name. Venezia's face was blank. What about Darren? Well, Darren is on the phone with me but I could barely speak because I am so appalled. "Darren! Is that really you?!" I shouted into the phone. The thought of my werewolf boyfriend waiting for my response on the other end of the phone made tears well down my eyes. I sobbed so loud I was sure that he could hear it. It was impossible that this was Darren. But I knew it was him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff