Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

theforbiddenlove
        [ a private twilight-ish role - play ]

This is a private role - play between ii yaoi neko and sasukes1fangurl.

This thread is continued from the original thread of, the forbidden love. Do not post anything and just read along.

kthxbai.
          User ImageEldest Vampire Princess
          » » the name is Adelaida Kay Petrova
          » » s e v e n t e e n years old
          » » shy, calm, intelligent, polite
          » » in love with eldest werewolf prince
          » » likes the color salmon
          » » is controlled by ii yaoi neko ii

User ImageEldest Werewolf Prince
          » » the name is Darren Ray Nightshaw
          » » s e v e n t e e n years old
          » » funny, playful, sweet, charming
          » » in love with eldest vampire princess
          » » likes the color dodger blue
          » » is controlled by sasukes1fangurl
Eldest Vampire Princess
ii yaoi neko ii

Adelaida Kay Petrova
                              Candles On My Cupcake.
                              S e v e n t e e n years old
                              I'm Proud To Be A.
                              Vampire
                              If You Didn’t Notice..
                              Female
                              The Forbidden Fruit Always Tastes The Sweetest..
                              Straight
                              People Say I'm.
                              I'm shy so I have to admit that. Being shy is not a crime but you have to get used to people. It may be hard sometimes, especially when you're being shy around someone you like. Trust me, I know the feeling. I'm calm so I don't jump around being crazy like a insane person. I stay in place and relax a bit, thinking that some things will be okay. I don't worry much. I'm intelligent meaning that I am smart. Being intelligent can be really fun. You know a lot of knowledge and can answer questions fast and easily. I'm polite meaning that I don't disrespect other people. Giving respect to other people makes them respect you back. Which helps you make friends.
                              My Personal Hell.
                              My past? Well, you can say that at some parts it's difficult so I try to explain. On July 27th, I was born to two loving and caring vampires. Not only were they vampires but they were my parents and royals. Royals as in people being wealthy, having gold and jewelry. The whole enchilada. Well, It was fun at first. They took me to parties, bought me anything I wanted. I was spoiled like most royals. Sometimes, I pretended that I was a princess when my parents had finally told me that I was when I was five years old. It was awesome! But I'm not that kind of rich kid that if you leave him or her off in the woods, they wouldn't know what to do. I was taught better. I went to school and got a good education. As you all know, vampires were immortal so I was. It was until when I was seventeen, every thing went all wrong. Well, not exactly wrong but quite wonderful. I met the most amazing guy ever but he was a werewolf. Not just a werewolf but a prince. We were in love but it was forbidden for a vampire and werewolf to be together. Eventually, my parents had caught me with him but I wasn't the only one. My sister's too had an connection with werewolves. So, we got locked up in a castle, in an unknown area where me and my lover can't be together. So, me and my sister's are planning out to make a sweet escape to be with one with loved the most in our life. But it's hard to decide over family and lovers. I don't know what to do.
                              Don’t Forget This Face..
                              Adelaida
Eldest Werewolf Prince
sasukes1fangurl

Darren Ray Nightshaw
                              Candles On My Cupcake.
                              Seventeen
                              I'm Proud To Be A.
                              Werewolf
                              If You Didn’t Notice..
                              Male
                              The Forbidden Fruit Always Tastes The Sweetest..
                              Bisexual, gender doesn't matter
                              People Say I'm.
                              I'm told I'm kinda funny, I'm almost always tring to cheer others up while hiding my own feelings. I can't stand to see a long face. I would consider myself musical. Music is a favorite of mine. Whether it's the guitar or the piano, it's not hard to get lost. I've always been a little out there at times, but when it comes down to it, I can take lead without hesitation. Though I'm not always serious, I can be when it's needed. Other than that I'm fairly laid back.
                              My Personal Hell.
                              Unlike most, I've lived a lot longer. My father held the same fate as I did but it's been long since then. I was an only child held by the last woman my father was with, but years faded past her while he didn't age. It was just our path, protectors don't grow old until a sucessor comes along, and for the old man, that was me. I grew up normally in the small town, liked by most, I didn't have any problems. That was til' my world was turned upside down on my sixteenth birthday. I was the first of my group and what I held was something even I didn't think was possible. Things changed a lot, but unlike the others, I didn't have a problem with holding anger, it came naturally. I never got mad, just didn't happen. Because of that, I didn't transform at random, I controlled myself well and still do.
                              Then, she came along. It was something I could help. Forbidden was what we were told, yet I went against all ethics. The heart wants what the heart wants, it can't be helped.

Don’t Forget This Face..
                              Darren

Feral Rabbit

User ImageXUser Image

Is It Simple Enough For You? Does Everyone Understand Me? Are You { All } Still -Following- Me?

Should I Talk [ Slower ] Like You're A Retard?
Should I { Talk } Slower >Like< You're Retarded?

-Yo- They Think You're Dumb. I Think Y o u 'r e Smart.
No Wait, I LIED. I _Think_ You're Dumb.

Bitting my lip, I sighed. Leaning up against a wall and rested my head back and stared at the ceiling. I wanted so desperately to say 'I'll be there, don't worry!' but I couldn't promise her something like that. I didn't know if I could get out without anyone catching me...And I couldn't leave the other two by themselves like this even if I got out.

Just wait. I'll get to you one way or another.
                  I can't go on without you much longer either....

I swallowed hard. There just had to be a way. Even if I got torn appart in the process. Then it hit me. How the hell would I get to Italy in the first place?! It wasn't like I could just run there, besides that, the place would be crawling with vampires, it wouldn't be easy to just slip in slip out. I would get ripped to shreds by myself. Currently that was all I had. I wasn't invincible, I wasn't superman. There was no possible way, hope was falling through the cracks fast.

There has to be some way to meet half way, isn't there?
                  If you could escape, we could escape, we could meet some place, right?
                  Adelaida, you're smart, I know you can get yourself as well as your sisters out of there...

It was a neive thought, I know, but right now, the only ones who could face our captors were ourselves. If that was acomplished, we could run and never look back. This time, there was no one to come and save us but ourselves. The words were true, I only wish I could have told her that last part myself. With my own voice, to her face. I believed she had all the power in the world to survive, there was nothing that led me to think otherwise.

The knock at the door made my heart leap out of my chest. Glancing around, I had to hide the phone in my hands quick. Leaping over to the couch in one bound, I fumbled to place it under one of the cushions as the knocking sound bellowed through my head. Stumbling over to the door again, I creaked it open to notice a familiar face. The woman was one of our gaurdians, watching over us. "Food, we didn't stock the place up enough, you three need all that you can get." She said speaking from experience as she placed the bags on the counter. She then whipped around to eye me for a minute. Brushing her long black hair aside, she walked with her usual stride to the door. "Don't be idiots..." Her tone had venom in every word before she shut the door and vanished. I had to wonder if they would kill us or just break bones to keep us in place...

Resting my elbow on the counter I stared at the door. She had read my thoughts it felt like. Shaking my head I stared at what she had brought. She carried them all like it was nothing. There was more than enough to last regular people a good month. It was at least enough to last two weeks for us. Getting past her would be a challenge in itself. After all, she had been a changling for longer than we had been alive so far. Fighting with her wouldn't be about strength, it was skill. "Ugh..." I sighed as I placed my head down on my arm that laid on the counter top.

Get It? Get it? Get it?
Y O U Just Don't Get - It -!

Get It? Get It? Get It?
You { Stupid } Mother Fuc-ker!

NaNa NaNa NaNa Na Na Na NaNa

XXXXXXXXXXXXXAdelaida Kay Petrova XXXXXXXXXXXXX
the eldest vampire princessXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Darren was right. I was smart and could probably pull off a stunt of running away with the girls. I glanced behind me, looking at my angelic sister. She was still sleeping, as I recalled, I woke her up but Venezia was those type of girls that fall asleep very fast. I started typing out another message:

Right. I think I can find a way to escape.
                                                What place do you think we will meet up? What if we get caught again, Darren?
                                                What if the vampires kill you?! Oh, Darren. I am so worried.

I sighed and got up from the computer. I then walked over to my sleep sister, shaking her up so she can wake up. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked pissed off. I laughed and told her that we were gonna escape and find the boys. I could see a little joy in her face when she heard about finding the boys. She jumped up from the bed and jumped on top of me, laughing out loud. I then told her to be quiet, other wise we would wake up the others.

Feral Rabbit

User ImageXUser Image

Is It Simple Enough For You? Does Everyone Understand Me? Are You { All } Still -Following- Me?

As the thought of the vampires coming after me and killing me entered, it was quickly disregaurded. I hadn't thought of it, and still didn't need to think about it. That was an 'if'. There are tons of 'if's in life and how can you live when you're always thinking about what might go wrong. That's just it, you can't live. You just can't live your life in fear, that's not living at all. So really it didn't cross my mind much. I answered her the best I could.

Hey, those are the last things we should be thinking about!
                  We have to get ourselves out before we can worry about 'IF's,
                  alright?
                  Where would we meet though...?
                  They already know the first main place...

I sighed. I wasn't overly intelligent, I wasn't all that smart at all really. How was I supposed to get out. They were more experienced wolves who wouldn't think twice to break a bone or two. I haven't broken any and I don't plan to. That would be unbearable pain. If I didn't pop the bone into place fast enough, the healing process would heal it all wrong. I'm not looking forward to limping...

As I set the cell down, I peeked into the bags on the counter. There was tons of stuff to make sandwiches but, I have never really been one for those. Maybe, if I just go for it, I could escape. I could just run as fast as possible and make it out before they have a chance! It was stupid, but it might work, if I moved faster than them. It was a long shot, but I didn't have much to lose. I thought I lost quite a bit. After I got out and met up with her, we could think up a strategy to save the others. Better with two heads than one.

Get It? Get it? Get it?

Get It? Get It? Get It?

User Image

I jumped around the room, holding hands with my sister at the thought of being with our loved ones. But before that, we had to make a plan to get the heck out of this place but what? Venezia had told be that this place had secret passageways in this old castle, if only we can escape from there, we would not get caught and be with the boys'. But I knew that most of the vampires had known about it so it was kind of a risk we were willing to take.

There was a knock on the door. Me and Venezia both flinched and thought who it might be. We positioned ourselves that whoever was behind that door, we would make a run for it and attack him/her. Then she popped her head out of the door. It was just Annemarie. Our middle-aged sister. With her glasses bugging out and her hair all messy, we exactly knew that she just woke up. She walked up to us with an irritated face. "What the hell is wrong with you guys? I could hear you from down the hall." Me and Venezia rolled our eyes and explained to her about out plan of escaping. She was even more excited than we were. "Okay. So, our main goal to escape is find one of the passageways that would lead us outside but I have a feeling that most of the vampires here already know about them so I am not so sure." Both of my sisters had nodded and tried to think. "We have to get dress. We don't want to get down and dirty in our pajamas." My sisters glanced down at their pajamas and laughed. I pushed them so they could go get dressed.

Once again, I walked down the halls. It was even more darker and quieter than it was before. I was suspicious that something would just come out of the shadows and whack me in the face, making me unconscious. I reached my bedroom and ran in the closet, slipping on the first shirt, pants and shoes that I saw. I was in a hurry. I had finished before the girls had a chance to even put their pants on. It took them two more minutes of our precious time. "This is going to be very, very hard to do so we need to find the passageway and not get caught. I can't live without Darren." Darren, I repeated in my head. Oh crap! Darren. I was talking to him on the computer so I took out my cell phone instead and wrote him a long but quick message:

Okay. So, me and the girls' are all ready to leave the castle.
                                                Venezia had explained to me that there were secret passageways through out the castle. Some of them even led to outside so we will try to find out.
                                                You and the boys' get ready. Hopefully we would both escape successfully and not get caught.
                                                Be careful. I love you. <3

And that was all I wrote to him.

Feral Rabbit

User ImageXUser Image

The ping of another message went off and my thoughts were stopped in their tracks. My eyes scanned across the words she had typed and I nodded. The next thing to do now was devise some way to get out of the small wooden cabin, and to make it out in one piece. A long sigh escaped me as I headed for the other's rooms. The first one to my left was Chase's. Letting myself in I shook the second oldest to get him up. The sun warmed the floor boards and brightened the room, if only that was enough to get them out of bed. "Hey, c'mon get up. It's time we got out of here." I said to him hoping he got the message. It didn't take much to get him out of bed luckly. He groggly sat up and stared at me blankly before I left him to wake the other.

It was always another story for the youngest of our trio. Grabbing water, I didn't hesitate to dump the pitcher on the kid. Lewis shot up gritting his teeth. A slight smile hung on my lips, "Get ready, we're breaking out." I said simply before heading to my room. I put on pants and grabbed a shirt and tied it to my right leg. This was going to be far from easy but we had to give it a shot. I figured seeing as Chase was the fastest of the three of us, he could create the most distraction and meet up with us after we lost them. The other two were already in the living room by the time I got out there. Chase rubbed his eyes before passing me a smile and Lewis was eager to get going. We knew the plan, and what we had to do.

We're heading out too.
                  Be safe, good luck.
                  Love you too...So much...

I hit send. I didn't know if she would get it in time, but I could only hope. Giving a nod to Chase, he disappeared out the door. I counted to twenty before transforming myself. The crisp moring air was refreshing and the cold breeze on my black coat was nice too. You wouldn't guess that this was a war. My legs pumped under me as we took off in the opposite direction as the brown haired wolf before us had. I wouldn't have a problem taking on one of the guardians, it was Lewis I knew would have a couple of problems. He wasn't as big or fast as me or Chase. Chase could out run them, I might've been able to fight them off, but as for Lewis...It was best that he just got away. So I remained by the younger light haired wolf.

It was quiet, eerie kind of quiet. 'Keep going!' I heard the familiar voice call out to me. It sounded excited, like it was a rush doing this. I didn't reply, I couldn't. If I did they'd know immediatly that we were escaping, we had already talked about where we'd meet up after all this. That was all there was too it. I kept my focus on the trees before me that I was dodging easily past. Lewis gave me a glance but still said nothing, I didn't have to read his mind to know what he wanted to say.

((Sorry! This isn't my best! I wasn't sure how to start it though....^^' ))

Get It? Get it? Get it?

Get It? Get It? Get It?

User Image

The girls and I sat on floor, forming a semi-circle. We decided to discuss the plans of our escape. My heart thumped loud and proud as I thought about this. We should forget about the secret passageways and just run out. But it was easy. The guardians were three times larger, faster and stronger than we were. It wouldn't be a beautiful sight to be crushed by seven or eight or maybe even ten vampires. I sighed, softly. What were we suppose to do? Darren and his brothers already got a plan to escape. By now, they probably already escaped. They were big and strong while were we petite, fragile, and a little bit strong. Same as the werewolves. We have our bare hands, they have sharp teeth. We weigh less, they weigh more. They are fast, but we are faster. It was the total opposite but we had to follow whatever was in our guts.

I finally stood up from the cold ground and glanced at my sisters. Venezia. Annemarie. And than back at Venezia and around the room. If we were going to find secret passageways through out this castle, we had to start fast and quietly. But that would take up too much time. So, I decided to just jump out of a window. It was okay. We can take the pain. If there were any when we hit the ground. Remember, we are vampires. Strong and noble. But since we are girls, we might worry about breaking our nails or our torn, dirty clothes. I paced around the room, quietly. Is Darren safe? Did he make it out? Can he fight off the guardians that guard him and his brothers oh so silently? So many questions, so little time. I just followed what my mind and heart told me.

As we got ready to leave this stone beast prison, we suddenly heard footsteps echoing down the halls. My heart started beating faster and louder that I swore this person would hear me. It was then silent. The footsteps had stopped. They had probably noticed that me and Annemarie weren't in our rooms. We had to leave, now! The girls panicked, as so did I. They both ran to the window, with me a few feet away. I hesitated. I grabbed my cell phone just in case I needed to talk to Darren. I walked quickly towards my sisters. They breathed heavily like I did, when the footsteps returned and echoed down the halls. I placed my hand to my chest, closing my eyes. Please, Heart. Stop. They would hear you. I thought. I reopened my eyes to find my sisters glaring at me. We grasped each others hands and we all nodded to each other. Since I was the oldest and strongest out of the three, I had to stay behind while my other siblings went out first, just in case this vampire walked in and found us escaping. I would have to fight them.

Venezia sighed and jumped out of the window, sliding down the stone wall. She safely landed on her feet. Annemarie was next. She did the same as Venezia but it took more time since she was heavier and clumsier. Finally, the oldest of all and strongest, I was next. I took a deep breath and ran towards the window, jumping in the air. I spread out of my arms, feeling like I was soaring across the big, blue sky. When I was just a few feet from the ground, I flipped over and landed on my feet. It was the coolest stunt I have ever done in my life. My sisters would be impressed. I turned around to face two vampires with their mouths hanging open. I smiled, knowing that they envied me. Umm, you guys. We are kind of in a hurry right now. Vampires chasing our butts. Meeting up with the boys. I rolled my eyes and grabbed both of them. We darted away from the castle and over the great gates that prevented us from leaving.

We ran through the thick woods, stopping to figure out where to go. In the distance, someone yelled, 'they escaped!'. They found out. We had to hurry. The vampires can catch us in any minute. No time to waste. We continued to run, silently. The light of the sun leaked through the trees and birds sang their beautiful songs. It was peaceful. I had thought of being here with Darren. We cuddle underneath a tree, having our lips forced on to each other. It was love. Beautiful love. I reached into my pocket to find that my cell phone was lighted up. I had received a text from Darren. I didn't bother to reply since I known that by now, he's a giant beast with sharp teeth and claws that could nearly rip a vampire to shreds. I was glad he was going to protect me. But not just me, but his siblings as well. And I would to. I smiled heavenly and dodge the trees and small animals that were in my way from seeing Darren. Same thing applied for my sisters but instead, it was their lovers.

OCC: It's okay. Your post is just fine but on the other hand, mines isn't. This is a suck-ish post.

Feral Rabbit

User ImageXUser Image

I could hear it. Far away but coming up on us fast. The postion was constantly changing, I couldn't tell if it was Chase or...The light haired wolf beside me looked at me with astonishment but it took me only a second to realize, it wasn't me Lewis was looking at. I was blind-sided by something, someone. It was as if I was tackled by a thousand pounds of force, maybe more. Bared teeth, it wasn't hard to tell who it was. Sam had been leader of the pack for the longest time. Snapping jaws and loud growls, I couldn't tell if any of my biting was effective at all.

I could hear Lewis' whines and growls at the larger wolf. I was pinned and going for the neck, as instinctly as it was, was harder than it seemed. 'Darren!'I heard Lewis' voice shout out before he tackled the large beast. Rolling to the side I pounced to my feet and without a second thought went to attacking Sam as well. Lewis was thrown against a tree several feet away which left me to deal with the older wolf. The circling felt like it lasted forever. I charged in, naturally sick of the routine we had just made.

I leaped for his neck and dug my paws into his side with as much strength as I could. I heard a small crack but Sam didn't even react to the broken collar bone I'd just given him. He thrusted me off of him like nothing. It was incredible, I wasn't much of a match for the old man. Thoughts of her flooden my head and I couldn't give up were I was now. There wasn't a way in hell I would. I felt his teeth in my neck as he shoved me against a tree. I stood on my hind legs now and dug my claws into his shoulders to push him back.

It seemed like my thoughts just made him angrier. Thoughts of her that is. I'd obviously hit a bit of a nerve. Sam was doing a good job of keeping his thougths to himself though. The large oak started to giveway with a loud crack and I was able to free myself for a moment before he pinned me again like the first time. I glared at him my blue eyes on fire. He looked a little apathetic for a moment though...There was a yelping sound, loud, it pounded in my ears. That noise...It was me...The pain did take a second to cause me trouble. It shot up my arm like lighting paralizing me for a moment. I needed to get him off so we could get away.

A deep roar sounded from me, and I bit into his neck full force. THe crunch sounded horrible. The blood...Tasted even worse. He winced and pulled back. There wasn't time to hold back now. I knew I would regret this later, but I had to do it. I pounced on him knocking him to the ground with all the force of my weight. I bit onto his right front leg with urgency til' the snapping noise gave me a chill. I heard him whine a little as he whipped me off of him. Now we were even. Both of us were limping opposite legs of course. If I could break another leg we'd be home free. I hadn't a doubt Chase was already on his way and at this point if I took Sam out, there wasn't any way just one of them was going to catch all three of us.

My heart pounded against my chest as we circled eachother again. 'Just once more' I thought to myself. It was all I needed. My body moved without warning as I went for him again. It wasn't hard for him to dodge and avoid me. We were both losing stamina. After all, moving a body like this was a lot harder when fighting. I wasn't all that light on my toes. My moves were becoming predictable and clumsy. I huffed and kept my eyes on him and watched as he leaped through the air straight at me. Bracing myself, I couldn't escape. 'What's wrong with you?! Fight!' I heard the dark brown haired beast of a brother bark at me as he knocked Sam out of the air. 'Heh, sorry.' I snorted at him. I had my last chance and took it.

Jumping on Sam, my jaws snapped down onto his left front leg now. I waited til' the cracking noise made my fur stand on end. The whimper was quiet like before, and I didn't stay for him to get up and fight. Chase and I headed over the light tan wolf that lay under the cracked tree. I nudged him and was relived when he blinked up at me. Shaking my head to settle the nerves, Chase was the one to get us all going again. I lagged behind a little but kept up with the younger two. My arm was going to need a few days, a few days that I didn't exactly have at the moment. It was going to be hard to keep up but I would have to get through it one way or another. I winced just slightly as my paw lightly touched the ground, we were now entering an open field that seemed to go on for a while. It was better than dodging trees for now.

((Urs wasn't bad either~ =D ))

Get It? Get it? Get it?

Get It? Get It? Get It?

User Image

Coughing and wheezing escaped my lips as me and my sisters rested peacefully beside a tree. We ran miles and miles and yet there was no sign of vampires chasing us. We must have lost them. It was a horrible afternoon. Me and the girls were hungry, starving and we smelled of sweat and dirt. I nearly puked at the smell. Most of the time, vampires smelled so heavenly. Like flowers, fruits or any kind of scent that was mouth-watering. I glanced around the scenery, trying to look for a place that we can rest. But there was just trees, brushes, and animals. We were so hungry. But we didn't dare go near an animal. To me, Venezia and Annemarie, hurting an animal (even a fly) was horrible. We loved them to death, considering that our boyfriends were animals.

I stood up from the hard Earth and looked over at my sisters who were cuddling together, whimpering. I sighed and said, "I gonna go ahead and try to find if there is a nearby time anywhere. I don't want either one of you to move. The vampires can find you if you go in the wrong direction. Understood?" Venezia nodded. Annemarie didn't. She always wanted to be charge of everything. To be the leader. But it was my responsibility to take care of them. Their lives were in the palm of my hands right now. I leaned down and kissed both of my sister's on the forehead before saying our farewells. Venezia had a tear running down her face. I didn't have to read her mind to know what she was thinking. 'No, Adelaida. Don't do it! They will find you and bring you back to that prison we call hell. You know what, let me go with you. I'm strong enough to handle those bastards. Please! Don't leave us here. Be careful.' I sighed as I waked off, leaving the two youths unprotected. I felt guilty. I wanted to go back and cuddle with them, saying that everything was going to be alright and that we would hopefully be in the guys' arms in no time.

Chills ran down my spine. I stepped in lots of s**t. Well, not literally s**t. Like mud, moss, even quick sand. What the hell! I thought. Why would there be quick sand in the woods in Italy?! I thought once again. I whacked weaves and tree branches out of my way to get to somewhere. It didn't matter where I went. I just wanted to go somewhere. My eyes adjusted to the lighting. In the distance, I could see a small town nearby. I was so excited to find a place with food and places to sleep. I turned around and ran as fast I could to meet up with the girls and tell them the news. When I had gotten to the spot where I left them, they laid on the ground, looking up at the sky. I laughed out loud so they could look up at me, knowing that I'm safe and that I wasn't missing any body parts. Venezia leaped up from the ground and forced her left on top of me, jumping around. It looked and felt awkward so I pushed her off gently. I told both of them the news of finding a town. They jumped around with joy and I directed them towards the way to the town.

OCC: Aww. Thanks but now, I really think that this post sucks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff