Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

𝕰𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖙 𝕮𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓

Oooo, scary.

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                  Emmett nodded in agreement with Landry." That is true, and those are the people who are just trying to fit in with a certain crowd or at least trying to get close to somebody maybe.."he added on. Emmett never worried about fitting in with a certain crowd, though he did have to try and fit in with humans acting like one himself. Which was not that hard unless he was to go a couple of days without hunting then trying to fit in would be bad. Losing control around a human would not be good.

Frowning at the idea even he allowed his eyes to travel back towards Landry seeing her smile he allowed himself to smile back at her. It took time for people to find out what thing in their life would be the best. No one would ever know what it was until it happened unless someone was like Alice. Then, they'd just see it before it came. Which sometimes probably was not fun even though seeing things before it happened had its advantages, but there were disadvantages to. Nothing was a surprise.

"Then it'll be a nice surprise when you do find out. It's better that way."he added on with a grin. Surprises were always fun to have even if it had do with something in life. As long as it was not a bad surprise." You know what it probably has something to do with a nice job"he joked lightly. Alright so maybe he was done teasing her....only a little. But it had been awhile sense he had really joked around with anyone. It was rather nice to be able to do that again.

Bout time somebody scored around here.
                            User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                            User Image
User Image
--»Alexa Ann O'Connor«--
»I need a little more luck than a little bit
Cuz every time I get stuck the words won't fit
And every time that I try I get tongue tied
I'll need a little good luck to get me by«

Alexa was rather happy that he was in the next class with her. It appeared he didn't mind her being the same class as well. Which was good. It was the first day of college and all ready she was talking to someone. Of course she knew a few people around the college but none of them had the same classes. She was rather nervous at first with the idea of knowing no one in class. But now that she knew he was in the same class. Well lets just say she wasn't as nervous anymore.

No, now she was nervous about embarrassing herself again in front of him. Best not to get clumsy again. At least try not to. But the feeling of not wanting to miss the next class was still clear to her. It was there first day missing two classes was bad, but missing 3 would be worse. But then there was another side of her that just didn't care and was in no way in a hurry to get to history. No she would rather walk and talk to Edward.

"Darn, no more luck for us.."she replied with a slight pout at that. But returned his smile with her own. Then again she figured that there luck with missing another class would vanish." Maybe missing two classes is enough for the first day of school then."she added trying not to pout again. Well at least now she wouldn't have to worry about carrying around homework from those two classes unless she went back to find out what she missed.

»I need a little more help than a little bit
Like the perfect one word no one's heard yet
Cuz every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time«
my name would be
l a n d r y mari j o h n s o n
→[ s a v e] me←
&& i'm feeling
just fineXOXOthank you

i XO[ t h i n k ]XOi ` mXOt a l k i n g : . :

User Image

xoxLandry heard Emmett agreeing with her and she nodded. She didn't really understand the people who tried to fit into other groups. Landry had never tried it herself. She figured, if people don't want you with them, they don't deserve you. Not that she had ever met someone that deliberately rejected her friendship. Landry didn't have a huge group of friends, but she would talk to anyone who would strike up a conversation.

Like Emmett, she reminded herself with a small smile. But, it was slightly different this time. She had wanted him to talk to her, for some reason. Charisma, maybe? But now, they were back to talking about the 'best part in life'. "I happen to like surprises." She said with a smile. It was true. She didn't like the idea of knowing what was about to happen before it did. There was no fun in that. No danger, no shock. Life would just be...uninteresting.

But even if someone found a way out to predict the future, she liked the idea of making desicions to change it. Nothing was really that predictable. Anything could change. As soon as Emmett's teasing voice reached her ears a pout began to form on her lips. But as she looked up at him she couldn't stop the smile that took over her. "This again?" She said with a mock sigh.

: . : n o wXOs t a r tXOw a l k i n gXO

[ s a v e ] me, i'm lost

ooc : :
E d w a r d

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø۰•°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø۰•°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø۰•°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø۰•

User Image

[ y o u ]__can't : C h a n g e Me

Walking down the hall, Edward couldn't help but think that he didn't want to go to History. But, he had to. It was the first day and missing two classes was enough. He had never missed that many classes in a year, not counting being out of school. At least everything was easy at school, for him. That was the one thing that was simliar to an advantage. He didn't really have to pay attention in class, and he didn't have to be 'kind' to the teachers.

That one was always a bonus. He looked at Alexa and smiled a little when she pouted. "I guess." He said with a slight nod. Though, it really wasn't enough for him at the moment. He looked up at the huge clock again and sighed. Twenty minutes left in the class. Twenty minutes until he'd be stuck in a classroom. Joy. "I can guess you don't like history." He said trying not to venture around his dark thoughts. "What class do you like, if any?" He asked with another smile.

They | Already. `TRIED'
User Image

𝕰𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖙 𝕮𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓

Oooo, scary.

Emmett grinned." Glad to hear that. Most people don't like surprises."he added. Sometimes he understood why someone would hate surprises. They probably feared what would happen. But at the same time. Life had a way of throwing different surprises at you so why even try to fear something that was a part of life? Besides it made life so much more fun. And Emmett just so happened to find it entertaining, and something he could make jokes about when he felt like it.

Speaking about jokes, Emmett smiled upon seeing her pout on her face and he laughed. Ah, yes he was rather enjoying teasing her. He'd probably stop soon, but not yet. He was having fun and she seemed to be able to handle it. Most girls would have gotten upset with him already. But Landry at least to Emmett didn't mind. It was a good thing to cause he was worried that his personality would drive her away. But it was not.

"Come on you know I'm right."he continued on with his teasing. Before he started to laugh a little. Thinking of all the jokes he had in his mind at the moment. But he kept that to himself and got control of his laughing and calmed down once again." Sorry, I'll stop teasing you about that. For now at least."he added on holding back his teasing now. Emmett did know when to stop joking around believe it or not.

User Image
User Image
--»Alexa Ann O'Connor«--

Alexa kept up with Edward rather well as she walked beside him. And this time she paid attention to her surroundings. While also paying attention to him as well." Sorta, I mean it's good to know about the past and what it was like. But having to remeeber certain dates all the time well I don't know. I can't really say I hate it. I'm just not good at that class."she replied back sighing. She knew some students had there problems with certain classes so maybe she was just one of those students having a small trouble with History. As long as she manged to get a grade that would let her pass the class, Alexa was okay with it.

She looked at him and thought about an answer for his next question. Well there were at least two classes she liked. One because she liked to read sometimes. The other because well it was just an easy class for her to pass." Well it's hard to choose just one for me. I like English class. That's probably my number one choice sense I like to read. Then, there's science to."she replied back truthfully." What about you? Do you like history or do you like some other class?"she asked the same sorta question back at him. She was a bit curious.

my name would be
→[ s a v e] me←
&& i'm feeling
just fineXOXOthank you

User Image

xoxLandry liked surprised just for the reason that they made life interesting. She smiled back. "I know. They just like life being dull." She answered, though it wasn't really true. People didn't like surprises, because the surprised may be something bad. But the bad made the good feel better. It made the good worthwhile.

Even though Emmett said he would stop with the teasing, his laugh made it seem that he wouldn't anytime soon. She didn't mind it all that much, but at least he said he would stop. Sometimes one-sided teasing was no fun. And she couldn't, because she hardly knew him.

Though, he hardly knew her as well. Most people thought that knowing Landry was a good student was all there was to know. But it wasn't. "Of course." She said with an eye roll, holding back a smile. She didn't want him to know that she didn't really mind the teasing, because then he'd do it even more.

When he laughed, though she couldn't keep her smile off her face. I'm so bad at this! Once he commented on how he would stop teasing her, she rolled her eyes again. "Are you sure about that?" She asked with a smile.

[ s a v e ] me, i'm lost

E d w a r d

User Image

The whole school was old, and that was one of the reasons Edward wanted to go there. It was so big, and sturdy, yet one of the oldest colleges around. He guessed that Alexa was fairly good at History by what she'd said. But, she couldn't memorize the dates. Well, it was understandable.

Why am I talking about classes when I don't want to be here? He questioned himself. Edward was rather confusing when you thought about it. As she told him about English and science he smiled. Those were his favorite classes as well, at least Science. He thought he knew enough English to last a lifetime. "I like Science most of all." He said looking over at her. He liked finding things out and proving them.

They | Already. `TRIED'
User Image

𝕰𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖙 𝕮𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓

Oooo, scary.

A dull life Emmett could never imagine having a dull life. How could people like dullness? Shaking his head he debated a bit. Some humans lives did seem dull to some, but to a vampire a dull life was well hard to come by. At least to him. Emmett grinned a little and sighed." And dull is not a way to go."he laughed a little before shaking his head at that a bit.

The idea to keep teasing her was still clear in his mind. But he had just meant her. On the other hand Emmett could sorta tell she was holding back her smile. Probably trying to get him to back off. But could she hold her smile in for long. Emmett laughed again, man was he rather himself now. Which felt different to him almost. Not that he was complaining about it. He'd take joking around over being all well not himself.

"Yes I'm sure. Here I'll stay quite the rest of class and prove it."he said going quite right after he said that. But Emmett couldn't keep his mouth shut for that long. He never really could. So instead he grinned and crossed his arms over his chest." Alright, so maybe I'm not sure about that. Would you rather me be all serious instead of teasing? I mean I just like to joke a lot so if I'm hurting your feelings just tell me cause I swear I don't mean to do that.."he smiled towards her.

User Image
User Image
--»Alexa Ann O'Connor«--

Alexa smiled at his answer. He liked science to. That was pretty cool, they both had something in common. But for now she just nodded."Well I guess we have something in common then."she shrugged her shoulders a little. Her eyes darted to the history class that they were walking up to. But they still did have a few more minutes before it was time to sit in that class and listen to a lecture." And lecture is always fun."she thought but kept a smile upon her face.

Her eyes went back to him." So even with liking science class. What do you think about college? I know its our first day and all and we missed like two classes already. But did you have any last minute thoughts about not coming?"she asked just wanting to keep there conversation going. Besides that Alexa sometimes was good a reading people. No she couldn't read minds or feel emotions. Who could? Besides that some people did have last minute thoughts about going to college whether they really wanted to go or not. Heck Alexa knew she did. College was something parents and well just life made you go to. Though some people made the choice not to.

my name would be
→[ s a v e] me←
&& i'm feeling
just fineXOXOthank you

User Image

xoxA dull life...Well, Landry didn't think she really had a dull existence. But others may disagree. She just thought that a dull life was definately not something she'd want to accomplish. "Right." she said nodding in agreement.

When Emmett laughed she knew that he was judging whether or not to tease her again. She knew that he probably wouldn't be able to keep a straight face with half of the things she said and would end up teasing her anyway. It was interesting seeing him trying to be serious. "I'm sure you will." She said with a grin. She could bet he couldn't really stay quiet.

And she was right. When he opened his mouth again, Landry laughed, trying to keep it quiet. "You're not hurting my feelings." She said with a grin.

[ s a v e ] me, i'm lost

E d w a r d

User Image

It was good they had something in common, at least. The one person he knew, except for the people in his family, could talk to him about at least one thing. He smiled at her, and just nodded. He was thinking about talking but instead kept quiet. He might just learn more about her that way.

College. It was a vague topic, but his answer probably wouldn't be. He didn't want to go to college again, well at least not at first. But how could he explain that to a human? Sighing he turned to look at her. "Well...I do think it's good to get an education. Easier to get a job." He said with a nod. The answer would suffice he hoped.

They | Already. `TRIED'
User Image

𝕰𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖙 𝕮𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓

Oooo, scary.

Emmett smiled when she laughed. Well he guessed she knew that at least he couldn't stay quiet like he hoped to. Even if she didn't know him that well his personality still showed that he was not the quite type. Heck even when his family told him to shut up or something he didn't. It took more then yelling at him to get him to be quite. Sometimes at least. But even with that when it came down to it. Emmett knew when joking around was a good thing to do in a situation and when not to joke around in other situations.

So all in all he really was not that much of a bad guy. He looked like a tough and got into trouble guy but he was really nice. Shaking his head at that he smiled at her." Ah, good then. For a second I thought you were the type that couldn't handle a joking around tease."he said softly. But knew sense she had not reacted bad to his teasing that she could handle it.

Looking around the library for a moment he could tell that class would be ending soon. Rolling his eyes at that he frowned. Well there went his rather nice time with talking to her, and now came boring classes that he didn't even want to go threw.

User Image
User Image
--»Alexa Ann O'Connor«--

Alexa seemed to go quite after he had answered her. As if she wasn't going to let that answer slide but she quickly nodded back to him." That is true, more education the better job you can get. And well your sure to get hired to."she agreed. Which she really couldn't argue with that. But still something in the back of her mind wanted her to just keep questing him more. Alexa was pretty well known to be stubborn when it came to finding out something but she also pulled back when she felt like she shouldn't ask. Sometimes when someone asked questions they would either get a lie or the truth. And Alexa really didn't know if he was telling the truth or lieing.

Besides her mother always said don't ask to many questions." Not like she never did."Alexa shook her head sighing. She allowed herself to looked at Edward before her eyes went towards the clock. Yep almost time for class. Great. She really did want to go, but at the same time didn't. There was a tone of other things she'd rather be doing like reading or listening to music or something. And maybe even just continue to talk to the Edward. But she'd rather keep that to herself. She didn't want to seem like all the other girls that were around this school. That seemed to just stare at him continuously.

Don't get her wrong. He was rather well gorgeous and it was surprise that a guy like him was even talking to a girl like her. But there was something rather odd about him. She couldn't put her finger on it of course and she didn't want to question him. No cause what would happen if it was just her? She would seem weird to him then. Not like she cared what others thought of her. Alexa bit her lip at that.

my name would be
→[ s a v e] me←
&& i'm feeling
just fineXOXOthank you

User Image

xoxLandry rolleed her eyes at his comment. Of course she could handle teasing. But he didn't know her so she didn't blame him for saying what he did. "I can handle it." She said with a small smile.

She followed his eyes and then let her eyes drift to a clock in the library. Ten minutes until class was ending. She sighed. At least she had got to talking to him. She was surprised at herself for even doing that. "I have History next." She said making a disguted sound.

Landry was good at all her classes, and she even regularly liked History well enough. But this teacher was a bore. She had met the teachers on Orientation, and the male teacher's introduction consisted a a boring monotone and half-hearted smile. She wasn't interested at all with the class anymore, knowing the teacher.

[ s a v e ] me, i'm lost

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out