Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The park. || Company: Bigby --& Snow --& Alone || Thoughts: That was... strange.

He spoke of leaving her and instantly a knot formed in her stomach. He couldn't leave her, not now. Not after that kiss, not after she knew that there was something wrong with him because of that collar. Her hand began to grip his shirt once more but she let it drop. She didn't need to seem desperate, she had to let him do his own thing. She watched him closely and saw the smile that came upon his face. The statement he made had her looking around herself to see the scenery around them. It was true, where they were looked like the homelands, but the situation was so very different now. Her hands folded together, the back of one hand in the palm of her other and her fingers laced through themselves. His words were jumbled and she tried to understand what he wanted to say to her but it was difficult. He couldn't tell him what was on her mind and she couldn't interpret what it was he was trying to say. His fingers skimmed lightly over her neck and her eyes twitched slightly. She wasn't afraid of him, at least she didn't want to be, but it hurt slightly when he touched her. Red's head nodded at his comment and she sighed. "I know." She muttered quietly. The next sound that caught her ears sent goosebumps over her skin.

The voice spoke and her green eyes instantly narrowed. What was he doing here? And why was he talking to them like that? A performance? What was the crooked man talking about? Bigby stepped in front of her protectively and her eyes raised to look at the back of his head. The Wolf's voice when he told her to go let her know that something was going to happen, and it wasn't going to be a good thing. She took two steps back and was about to turn and run before she heard the man speak her name. Her teeth ground behind her lips as she stared at him. If Bigby was somehow working for this man then anything she said could possibly hurt him, she'd bite her tongue if she had to. The crooked man explained what was happening in the city and her head shook, how could they do such a thing? How could they force Bigby into working with them? It was like he couldn't say no. There was something more to those words than the man was letting on. Her eyes flashed to Bigby's neck and she thought instantly that it had something to do with the collar. It was the only thing, that she could see, that was out of place on Bigby, the only new factor in this equation that added up to anything.

Red stumbled back due to being surprised at the outburst Bigby had. He wasn't wanting to deal with the crooked man anymore, and she wasn't either, so perhaps it was a good thing that he got to the point next. Except what he wanted wasn't something that she wanted. A deputy mayor? What was that supposed to mean? Bigby seemed so pushed out of shape that if he took a wrong step he'd probably explode. She watched him carefully and looked back to the crooked man. If she were to take up this position then she'd be able to get Bigby out of this collar? She could work it from the inside, she'd be able to tear apart their whole operation, wouldn't she? It was worth a shot, but she wouldn't dare tell the crooked man her answer in front of Bigby for fear he'd rip her apart to keep her from accepting. The man called her strong, said she had spirit and skill, he was certainly right about that, but what would they put her skills to use doing? Before she knew it a necklace was being tossed in the air and some new woman stepped out to insult Bigby. "Excuse you?" Red said, her voice filled with disbelief. If Bigby hadn't had that collar on to keep him from doing anything he probably would have had that girl's head on a platter. Hell, what she had said was even enough to piss off Red.

Soon Bigby was turning to speak to her after she was given her time line to think over what she was to do but he was summoned. Almost literally. Bigby and the other two were off with a rude comment from the woman and Red had to use every bit of self control she had to not flip the woman off. "Yeah, I'll be seeing you." Came out of her mouth instead, the nicest words she could muster that had so many different dark meanings behind them. Her head shook and she stared down at her hands that she just realized had been aching from digging her fingernails into her palms. She had to find a way to speak with Bigby before she made her decision, ask him what he'd do. But if he had some sort of mind control thing on him would that mean if told to he'd have to talk about anything and everything that he knew? It was probably better to keep the information to herself about what she was quasi planning on doing. Red sucked in a slow, deep breath and turned on her heel then stalked off back toward the main part of the park. She had gone in knowing practically nothing, and now she had more information than she knew what to do with.

As she walked through the park she looked around anxiously for Hunter, until she realized what she was doing then stopped herself as she was walking down the path. No, she couldn't bring him into this. She had to either do this on her own or find another person to talk things out with. She'd bothered Hunter enough with all of her s**t, she didn't need to keep asking him to help her save Bigby. She took a step off of the path and wandered through the grass, searching for anyone who could be of use to her. Or even to just clear out her thoughts before she tried to make her decision. Red walked past a couple trees and heard a voice from a couple feet off ring out. "Dres, you had better hope you're not back to bother me again. Don't you see I'm trying to nap?" The woman's eyes opened and she looked up toward Red. The dark haired woman's eyes widened ever so slightly as she had pushed herself up on her elbows to see who was approaching her. "You're not Dres. I'm sorry. That was rather rude of me, Red..." Snow White was lounging on the ground, and an idea popped into her head. Snow was the perfect person to converse with, she knew a lot and was really knowledgeable, maybe she could help Red.

Red sat down cross legged beside Snow and placed her hands around her ankles. "Hey... So I know we haven't talked for a while, it's actually been like... fifty years or so, but that's beside the point. I have a situation that I'm in right now and I need a little bit of advice." Red burst into her long story that she was sure Snow didn't really want to listen to, but she had a somewhat captive audience. And from what she could remember, Snow White was always willing to help another out, right? She kept everything fairly vague and only went into details when absolutely necessary. "So now I'm in this spot where I can either take this job and help the person I'm falling for or I can not accept it and just let him basically be on his own..." Red had ended her little plea for help, but about half way through it Snow caught onto what it was all about. Her eyes had widened slightly as she realized just what Red was talking about and she sucked in a breath. "Well, I could give you a little bit of information, or advice, but I'm not sure how helpful it would be. It seems like you've got quite a lot to figure out there though." This was awkward Snow. Red had never seen this side of her before and her head tilted slightly to the side. It was strange. Ruby nodded her head and stood while brushing herself off.

"Alright, well, thanks I guess. Sorry for bothering you." Red had sure gotten nowhere fast, but there wasn't really much she could do about it. Why open up to someone who you hadn't seen for years and expect them to be just as open? Red scratched the back of her head nervously then turned to leave Snow in peace. A tug on her cloak made her stop and turn. Snow had the tip of the corner in her fingers gently and as soon as Red turned she released it. "Hey, just whatever you decide, be careful. Those... people, they're not to be messed with. Trust me. Alright?" It was an odd request but Red nodded to the dark haired woman and continued off on her own down the path of the park. She had a lot to think about. Snow seemed to understand where she was coming from, but seemed to think that Red needed to figure it all out on her own. That was probably why she didn't have a lot to say on the subject, but what was Red supposed to be careful of? She knew that Ichabod and the crooked man were about as bad as you could get, but why would Snow be concerned? Weird.

[ooc: LOOK WHO'S BACK BITCHES!]

I'm going to initiate a time skip to give you more to do...the interactions seemed to be drying up.

Let's say a week has passed.... Continue posting my minions!!

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

xx just a parasite!! Human/Forsaken

friendtotoro etˊs get started » SHALL WE

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Drip. The only sound in the darkness. The sound of blood, silently flowing down an arm before dripping down to a dark inky puddle below. A monstrous head, with large canines that stuck out from its jaw, a horn ripped from its skull and one eye remained. The being lifted the head and let the last of the blood pour into its mouth. It smiled sickenly. Licking black liquid from its lips. Molton hues glowed in the darkness looking down to what remained of the carcass.... The whites of the eyes were as black as night. Long curly hair darker than a raven and its body mutated between human flesh and the monstrosity of forsaken characteristics. It let out a steamy breath, that rose into the night sky before looking into the tree line. A presence… of familiarity. Joelle! She looked back at the head in her hands. Hungry… the halfling thought. picking up a small piece bone and flesh...placing it in her mouth before catching the gaze of the one that had searched for her. ********] The voice said, looking to the forsaken remains. Limbs and parts lay askewed in the grass. Flesh ripped clean from bone… the stench of its now decaying flesh worsened the sickening feeling that had risen in his stomach. There was a lot that the woodsman could handle. A lot of battles with Forsaken had left a lot of fable and forsaken bodies spread across both of the fae and mundane realms… But what he had seen, what he knew had just transpired… Hunter! her body swayed like a ragdoll before turning to face him. What a surprise. the voice called inhumanly, a chilling sickness creeped down his spine, churching his stomach. Her head tilted and stared pleasingly.

She took a stride and then another before pinning him to the tree by his neck. Joelle. he said calmly… though there was nothing calming about the situation. Razer like finger held him as she brought her face closer. Blood pumped through his veins. Beckoning, calling her. But she could smell it. the sweet sweet smell of blood. The heat of his flesh. Her tongue passed over her lips hungrily. There was nothing like fable flesh. Nothing that satisfied the ache, the need. Her mouth opened and shut around his throat.

In the makings of the week, Joelle had taken up Dresyk’s offer of taking her back. At this point it wasn’t so much a concern of her safety or where this man could take her. It hadn’t mattered that there were traces of smells she remembered or knew from somewhere… It was the fact of the matter that her wish, her desire had somehow gotten answered. Someone showed up, someone stepped in between and where ever Dresyk would take her, it was far away from Mr. Atchison. She looked at her hand, rubbing the small wound that no longer lay dormant on her finger. She had told Mr. Atchison that her iron levels were at an irregular high causing the abnormality. But of course, from what she saw. He didn’t buy it. Leaving her with a much too affirmation of an inevitable meeting. When she had said, “It’s a pleasure to meet your acquaintance” it was to put up a front, or a game play. She caught on and so had he. she knew he knew that fables were real. But the fact that he had done what he did made her realize something more… his workings in the fae realm, what he knew, there was more… and if he was going to play her, well… her eyes narrowed… she’d play right back. I’ll be waiting She raised her head, a challenge had set in her eyes. You to. The worse were sweet, but subtly cruel. She was seizing up the cat who had started the game, problem was… was she the dog or the mouse.

On the way back with Dresyk, she realized that her instincts were still on high. coming down from whatever that was had set her a little ridged. No, not particularly. He was an old friend of the family. Though i never made his… acquaintance. the last sentence was more bitter, and her hand has been folding over and over a small gum rapper till it was a tight ball in her pocket. she removed her hands and took in a steady breath. She found some sort of comfort in his sent, fable sent. But those hints and traces were what off put her nose as they stood in the lobby. Hey look no worries. My parents cut ties with him for that same reason. I’m thankful, a little weirded out but thank you. She shrugged, smiling at him. Her eyes caught the last glimpse of Atchison before he was too far. She looked at the fable.
                          Who was he? Heroic… helping the helpless damsel. He sure wasn’t Hunter, and the only other side characters she could picture were the side friends of the heroin or the princess. It was like a strategic map that now went through her mind. Processing information and theories into possibilities. It was a strange manner to her. Her braining working faster than it ever did… but… if he was a prince… her jaw clenched… My friends back at the park, if you wouldn't mind. I’d appreciate it. The small talk was light, a few smiles and one angry hunter to greet her when she returned. He had half yanked her out of the car and lectured her the entire way back to the car, to Gene’s and then after Gene’s quick briefing. Moral of the lecture. Don’t talk to strangers, Don’t wander off, and Don’t jump into car’s with random fables… It got down to Business.

Gene was under lockdown. Gold bands were now wrapped around his wrists, he was confined to the lamp again, Ichabon the master, forced to submit… They got over all business quickly, matters of being here... Okay fine, I did some stupid stuff! What else is new? at this point, she was always doing something stupid, whether it was saving herself or someone else she couldn't really care less at this point. I get it, And i was thinking! Clearly not enough. hunter mumbled… She ignored the temptation to stare him down but moved on. More importantly, what are we going to do about Atchison. Gene and Hunter both looked at each other. they didnt have much time with Ichabon on his way back, but the solution was to keep it secretive and low key. At this point they couldn’t ignore connections and Gene had to argue Joelle there was no point in starting,she was in no position to.

hunter had taken over the responsibility of watching Joelle. The transition didn’t start well, but he noticed small changes in her demeanor every now and again and came to the conclusion… she wasn't eating or at least… not around him. She wouldn't take his blood, avoided him like the plague, and he realized that it wasn’t because she was stressed with solutions, or doing the exact opposite of what Gene said. He found blood stains on her clothes one day and the moment he had asked she was suddenly a child jumping around the question. Only until last night.

Hunter had been at his office trying to work out the enchantment that Joelle had been looking into. It was apparently an unbinding spell she was attempting to use, and now he had to see if it worked. He had seen the spell before but he was no magician and no matter what he did, the locks wouldn’t.

Tonight, he had given up early. He had spend it sitting around remembering when red had quite literally walked back into his life. He thought of just packing and closing up shop. Maybe if he was gone for another decade or two, he could forget about her and the centuries of feelings that had piled on. It wasn’t easy to say he was tossing everything aside to just become friends when he had to admit… he still wanted to be more. It was hard that day to look her in the eyes and realize that there would be nothing more between them, and nothing more would come of it. That he was tired of trying to get her love and affection, but not tired of the idea she might chase him. That now, if he let things go, she’d come back...The vicious cycle was a sickening poison. He knew. He knew so damn well! Red would not feel what he did… and yet his heart still didn’t seem to get that… no amount of reasoning would change this… And so, swamped with thoughts of anger, frustration, acceptance and loss he had packed up late and headed home expecting to find Joelle asleep… but… she wasn’t even home. She was gone.

He remembered when the change had first taken her. It had come like a silent killer in the night and consumed her. He had waken to a hand holding down his throat, knife like claws digging into his skin and her body sitting on his chest. He didn’t dare move as he looked towards a finger that swirled around his heart. He swallowed ready to speak her name, but her consciousness returned. Slowly she lifted herself from him and ran to the washroom, only to huddle against the wall in shock, in disbelief of the reflection that looked back at her. They didn't talk about it after… He tried to offer her blood willingly. He had all week. But she denied him and left the apartment every time. Eventually her human form returned, and she sat curled in on the couch asking once more the same questions over and over again: if he remembered her… how they met, what he disliked about her, who was her father.... He was getting tired of the questions, but the concern was there. The thought of being forgotten, they were stories he grew up with as a child… all children do… but to see it happen… Again, he asked what she was doing at night… but she wouldn't answer, tonight… he got that answer. He just never expected… that.

Hunter started to Joelle who now lay asleep on the couch. He was leaned up against his Kitchen counter and rubbed at his neck. The brief time he had spent with Gene, he said forsaken activity had picked up. But he has sworn secrecy and thats all he could give. Every night joelle had gone out, and he hadn't even notice. some great sitter he was. When dawn had come, he had left as he usually did… uneasy now to do so.

Joelle rose the moment the door had shut behind him. Her heart beat like a roaring drum, and her mind felt numb. Sick. Disgusting. Images of last night, and the nights before flashed in her memory. Flesh scattered across the ground, hung in a tree and contently she sat sucking the meat of the bone… She didn't know what she was anymore… her hands looked human. She knew that if she looked in the mirror right now, she’d see the same Joelle she always knew… but what lay dormant inside of her… was what really changed.

It took time to haul herself out of the bed, into the shower and then into clothes. It was hard to walk down the streets of New York City and think of the smaller city that she now hid from. The world she had been raised… She shoved hands in her pockets… She hadnt seen Bigby once since that day… Hadn’t found a way to remove his collar yet. Forget Red, she didnt even dare bring her up with hunter. She had tried once for small talk, but his emotions drove her mad and all she could think about was eating him… instead of helping him… yeah, thats great listening skills… For Gene she could do nothing. And atleast here in New York, she was under mundane laws, here… she was already forgotten… lost… She had passed an old friend who had’t batted an eyelash. The halfling had paused her for a moment, only to feel her heart break at the words “Do i know you?” . Her parents death was now a “freak Accident” becoming old news… rather than Joelle Sesink daughter, friend and murderer… She could now be whoever she wanted… and thats what scared her more. She was the predator with a friendly smile. Who blended in, only to think of ways to kill and eat you. She closed her eyes, turning a corner towards a coffee shop. Training herself to handle human substances... And then there was Atchison… The web held nothing on the man, and her search ran up dry. Grimlynk had yet to get back to her and Puck had yet to locate the feline…

Her mind tried to think little of Ichabon. Knowing for a certain fact that if she somehow ran into him, or his men. Things wouldnt go so smoothly as they had. Getting out was with help that woman… but this time. she doubted very much it would happen.

sitting herself down with a chai latte, her feet rested on a bar stool her butt on a counter. Her AL Travis was doing liquor check while she ran through the last of her legal documents for pay. Gene had told her about this bar. Run by humans, on the Silverwood New York border, but mundane laws. However, Fables flocked this place because of it. Allowing all kinds of dirty work to transpire. Working here could get her much needed leads. All she had to do was smile, flirt, show some skin and listen real well. She choked down the rest of the latte before changing and heading back down.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tab et to know »ME
tab tab xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with:

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: In a bar - my New job
friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with:

friendtotorofriendtotoro Word meanings:

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro═════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image

User Image

"If I have to hear that word one more time I swear i'll...." Bigby snarled furiously, dark eyes bearing into the amber hues of Mary, the smaller woman not breaking contact, maintaining her glare and smirking. "You'll what...?" she purred coldly. "Huff and puff? Ooo I would love to see that...." she said before stepping around him, admiring his form. His muscles were tense, power and anger shaking them...."People used to fear you...the big bad wolf." she said as she circled him. The room they stood in was in an unknown location, lights on the walls gave it an old feel, wooden floor beneath their feet barely creaked and the decor was an acquired taste....like something out of an old gothic novel. A bar stood in the corner with bottle of various shapes and sizes housing a multitude of amber coloured liquids.

The wolf turned to keep Mary in his sights. He was called here for a job by the crooked man and since his arrival the female had done nothing but tread on his tail and get under his fur. "They would speak of you.....their scrawny bodies slithering into any corner to hide from you....your monstrous teeth and appetite...." Bigbys face settled into a stern frown "And what of you now....running errands....tamed....domesticated. How far have you fallen....." her nails ran across the back of his neck suddenly, the wolf turning on her and finding she had vanished. "Mary I swear...." he snarled angrily. "Playing fetch f-" Bigby turned, his hand wrapping around her throat and lifting her from the floor with a snarl. She smiled, not even smiling "I upset the pup..." she gasped, feeling his grip tighten. "Tell me why I shouldn't kill you..." Bigby growled, fangs visible. "Mister Wolf....Mary if you please we have work to do...." the crooked man's voice drew the wolfs attention and with a snort he dropped Mary to her feet, the female chuckling and brushing herself down. "And things were just starting to get interesting..." she purred, an amused tone to her voice. "Mary....leave us. I will call for you later..." The crooked man eased himself onto the large sofa, walking stick resting beside him. Mary nodded, clicking her tongue at the wolf before heading over to a large mirror and stepping through, vanishing into the reflection, Bigby watching her every move...making sure she was gone.

"Mister wolf....I would appreciate if you would mind your temper around my staff." Bigbys eyes widened as he looked back to the man angrily "Me? Look you-" the crooked man raised an eyebrow, cold gaze fixing on the collar beneath the wolfs shirt. The gaze alone was enough to make Bigby stifle his rant with a disgruntled snarl, muscular arms folding across his chest, gaze averting irritably. "Better....would you like a drink?" the wolf looked back to the man, surprised by the sudden offer and proceeded to light a cigarette "Got a scotch?" he muttered through the butt as he lit up. With a slow nod, the crooked man gestured with a crooked finger to a bottle on the end. "Help yourself, I only wish to be accommodating. And do have a seat...." Bigby raised an eyebrow, before walking over to the bar and grabbing a glass, pouring himself some of the amber liquid. His large hand fastened around it before he sat in the armchair opposite the crooked man, swirling it around the glass once and removing his cigarette to take a swig. The liquid burned his throat slightly but he was used to it....hopefully it would sway his temper slightly. Right now, he was looking for any excuse to tear the man opposite apart. Blasted collar.....

"Mister wolf....I have a different type of job I need you to execute today." the crooked man held his walking stick between his bony fingers, lopsided gaze on the wolf, his voice unusually calm before he pushed a newspaper across the coffee table towards the wolf. Dark eyes glanced over the headlines, a brow raising "King Cole is coming back....?" he couldn't hide the smirk that crossed his features, the wolf relaxing into the chair "Well that'll put a spanner in your scheme...pity" he said. He had no sympathy for the crooked man, he was a prisoner and seemed to be very much alone in his situation. Red hadn't contacted him since that day and he knew damn well that she had accepted the crooked mans offer. Joelle had vanished off the face of the Earth and he didn't have anyone else who cared enough to try and help him....Snow was obviously just waiting to use his services so the past week he had been fetching and carrying. Stood in the background as a guard where more force was needed to be implied....how he hated it. The collar constantly cut into his neck, reminding him of his position and drawing at his will power more and more every waking moment. He was tired....and knew the crooked man has his ways of making the spell stronger. The man just hadn't needed a reason to yet.

"Indeed, the rightful mayors return to Silverwood will interfere with the good work we are striving to accomplish here. Which is why I need you to deal with him....." the wolf choked on the sip of scotch he had taken, staring at the crooked man. "How do you propose I do that?" he growled cautiously, placing his drink on the table and stubbing out his cigarette, gaze fixed on the man. "You're a smart man Mister Wolf....I'm sure you'll be able to think of a way....I can't have him returning to work." Bigby frowned and got to his feet as the crooked man did, sceptical and unsure what the man wanted him to do. His eyes narrowed as the crooked man limped towards the window, looking at the stained glass symbol of a Catherine wheel. "I'll have a word, see if I can't send him on a wild goose chase..." Bigby murmured, scratching the back of his head before stepping towards the exit. His hand fastened around the handle, tugging it down before his name was called "Mister Wolf....." the crooked man turned to face him, the stained glass making him almost a silhouette...a shadow. "He cannot be allowed to return to office.....you must deal with him....by any means necessary" Bigby frowned "I'm no killer, those days are behind me" he said sternly. The crooked man shook his head "Pity....it would have been more advisable to do the job on your own free will....my apologies...." Bigby released his grip on the door "What do you mean my own will....I'm not...." the crooked man gestured behind him, the wolf barely stepping back as the doors flew open and a large troll stepped in. Bigby raised his hands "Woah there big guy...." he said, glancing to the crooked man furiously. "Again I must apologize....but there is work to be done and your loyalty has not be assured yet." a simple click of the fingers and the troll lashed out, Bigby dived aside, narrowly avoiding the blow that splintered the floor. Scrambling to his feet he felt the large hand fasten around his legs, yanking them from beneath him before he was swung into the bar, into the wall and tossed with a crash into the coffee table, form falling limp. He felt himself being dragged from the room...the last thing he remembered was piercing blue eyes accompanied by an angelic voice before pain ripped through his neck and all went black.

He awoke in an alleyway with a groan, slowly getting to his feet his head spinning. "Thanks for the soft landing..." he muttered, adjusting his tie and looking around to get a feel for where he was. Rotating his shoulder he growled at the pain that shuddered down his arm before it popped and seemed to settle. A pain was forming behind his eyes, the onset of a headache, making him rub at them as he tried to remember what he had to do. King Coal....the rightful mayor of Silverwood. Stepping out into the street he headed for the business office, hand resting in his trouser pocket, a cigarette balance between his lips. He needed to talk the man out of staying here right?....but why did he feel a sense of doom over this. The Crooked Mans' words made him feel uneasy, would he send someone else if the wolf failed?

"Bigby! How has my Sherriff been while I've been away? I hope there hasn't been too much trouble in my absence" the king chuckled, the happy smile never leaving his face as he hauled his suitcases towards the front doors of the business office building. The wolf flicked his cigarette to the floor, approaching the Mayor and grabbing a suitcase. "Nothing that won't be dealt with in due course...." he said, walking beside the mayor and following him down to the business office to find it apparently empty. "I figured Crane would be here....guess the duties are keeping him busier nowadays..." Bigby put the case down with a heavy thud, glancing around almost nervously. "Bigby....you ok? You seem distracted..." The chubby mayor had managed to stand right in front of him without the wolf even realising startling him. "Fine...It's just I've heard of....unrest in the south. I think you should go check it out....unhappy fables don't make good voters..." he muttered, the pain behind his eyes increasing. Was it getting hotter in here?

"I've only just returned! They can wait a few days, I really should catch up and get things back in order. What good is an absent Mayor huh? You worry too much....and don't go trying to change my mind....." King Cole chuckled and moved away to his suitcases, sorting out some items. "I expect you'll have a full report on what has happened in my absence to me by the end of the week Bigby? I do like to keep on top of things...although I'm sure you've been doing a marvelous job. I didn't give you the job for no reason." a stifled grunt of pain drew the 'kings attention, the chubby mayor turning around to see Bigby doubled over and clinging to a podium housing a genies lamp. "Bigby?" the mayor queried, hearing the snarls emitting from the wolf. Finally Bigby looked up, his eyes solely black, teeth grown out into sharp canines, hair growing out slightly and his nails now claws. "I can't let you return to office...." he snarled, stepping closer, his footsteps heavy. "Bigby.....stop this.....what in fables name is wrong with you.....?" the wolf was growing in size, switching to a humanoid werewolf form before falling onto all fours and shifting. His full sized 8ft wolf easily fitting inside the magical office. His lips drew back in a snarl, fur bristling and drool escaping his muzzle. "Any means necessary...." Bigby snarled, amber words flickering across his collar before he lunged towards King Cole, the male yelling and fleeing into the bookshelves, Bufkin quickly flying towards the door to fetch help.

""Who's afraid of the Big bad wolf?
You should be...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

[OOC: .]

Loiterer

User Image

The girl deserved less than his benevolence, if ever he was capable of giving it. She was the spitting image of the woman that had cut out whatever remained of a heart; a disgusting jumble of genes in one, living, breathing, fleshy organism. But organisms, he knew, were prisoners, as he was, to this physical realm — Which meant that they could be taken from it. They had organs that could corrupt, veins and arteries that could be punctured and sliced, blood streams that could be poisoned, bones that could be broken. And though he believed in the immortalization of an idea, he liked to believe that if he destroyed everything Joelle was — Piece by piece, and watched her degradation — The baggage that was pulled along by her mere existence, too, would be extinguished.

A knife glinted against the light in his hand. He sat along the edge of the cheap mattress of the hotel he was staying at, running a calloused fingertip over the end of the blade.

His pursuit was not happiness. He was not trying to find joy in the world. He was not trying to 'live the American dream' or his own skewed version of that wish. He was not trying to make his life livable, or even valuable. He would not achieve anything but a passing satisfaction at her torment, and then her demise; the world was too awful to expect anything as infantile as happiness. He used to believe that storybook characters had this; that they were the only ones, through the written word, that could achieve the unattainable. But it seemed, even now, he was wrong. In this realm, they suffered the same as any other measly human being — they were only set apart by the standards they had set for eachother, and whatever titles and relations they had carried back into this realm.

His finger nicked the tip of the knife, and blood bubbled from under his skin. He seemed to muse at this, his thumb coming together with the cut index finger, easily smearing crimson that welled from beneath the cut. To be mortal...

As his finger naturally stopped its bleeding within a few minutes, he slid it against his tongue, welcoming the familiar, coppery taste, and stood from the bed. That was enough musing for one day; for now, he needed to get going. Slipping on his coat, which he seemed to wear no matter the weather, he moved outside the door, closing it shut behind him. On his back was a small backpack, which could easily be suited for anyones needs throughout the day. In the movies, hit-men always had a suitcase — But suitcases or boxes drew too much attention to themselves to the curious folk about. As he was dressed casually, he seemed only to be only roaming; no crisp business suit to draw interest, nor anything quite so upscale.

Outside, he wandered Silverwood, catching his reflection on some of the store windows as he strode. Human faces weren't symmetrical, he knew; some even went as far as to associate a certain part of the face with more warm and empathetic emotion, whilst the other side was fiercer. He had since decided which side outlined compassion, and which savagery; but more often than not, his own seemed to blend together.

He had his way of finding people. He knew Joelle would be working in the bar that day, just as he knew, now, of her traits that marked her unique. He slid easily into the bar, as anyone would have in that moment, and sat himself down on one of the stools. When he flashed a hand for the attention of the tender, blue eyes feigned surprise at the face he knew he would meet: Joelle, the darling half-breed, who was just getting back to work.

"Funny seeing you," He commented, giving a raise of his brow, "I didn't know you worked here." Because Atchison didn't know, according to her; he was simply passing by for a drink, wasn't he? He smiled in that peculiar way of his, slipping off his hood and requesting, "Scotch, sweetheart. Neat." Without ice was always better, in his opinion; the smoky flavor wasn't as easily obscured. While she tended to her work, he added, his eyes running the length of her, "How goes the day?"

From glancing over the room, he could tell some form of conflict had occurred; but it was a bar in a very strange part of New York City, what else was there to tell?

”Captain Smily”

ooc: hope this is okay! currently: bar, Joelle. etc: theme

User ImageUser Image

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
MyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoroUser Image

User Image

“Thank you, Mr. Woods” Hunter nodded at the Japanese woman who stood holding her new prized possession. It had taken a lot to obtain it, but it was worth the hassle… he guessed. 7.5 million dollars was the price of the antic Jewellery she held in her grasp. Which meant 5.5 mil in his pocket. There was a lot a man could do with that much money… and yet hunter had yet to find that purpose.

Watching the woman leave he turned, shifting his eyes to look through the still antique shop. His heavy sigh was the only thing to break the silence. He forest hues started to the rag in his hands and the oil that covered it and his fingers. He would need to wash up, fixing clocks wasn’t his favourite past time… but it brought in money, it gave him something to do, and ironically enough distracted him from thinking about all the minutes and seconds he had spent on Red.

With a much needed break, hunter closed up shop. Most keepers gave people the opportunity to know when they were leaving and coming back. Giving crooks the opportunity to plan a break-in and leave before the owner returned. Leave it to chance, and the thief could be caught in the act.

Deciding against the car, hunter took a stroll towards Bakewells Dinner Café. The food was always good, and at least going there he could catch up on the latest news and act as though he hadn’t done anything wrong. And really he hadn’t. He “saved the damsel in distress”- if you could call it that – Figured out what his heart desired – well not entirely – made a half sided alliance with an enemy – sort of – and was trying to figure out a way to kill/end the villain – Or take no part in the matter – so all in all there was nothing he could really be accused of or taken into account for. He wasn’t under any Silverwood rulings, and if they kicked him out, fine. However, what he had never expected to happen in his quiet do nothing day, was for Bufkin to fly right into his face waving his arms like the crazed and unmethodical fable he was.

“BIGBY! MAYOR! HE’S GOING TO KILL THE MAYOR! HE’S LOST HIS MIND! YOU GOT TO COME NOW NOW!!!!” point his arm like a wild animal, and panting throughout his cries. He pried the monkey off his face aware that humans could very well be around the area –in which case theres no way to describe a flying monkey – and two, the words that had grasped his ears, and the urgency in which the fable spoke did not need to be heard by others.

A dark shadow crept along the woodmans face. The wolf was back to him old self… All that bullshit about changing. Being someone different! All the hullabaloo Red was trying throw in his face that Bigby was changing, that he was a different wolf, that what he said was true, that it was genuine, that he meant. All his caring for red, the whole nice guy façade. The true hero of a fairy tale it was all a damned lie! All the lies that the wolf had fed him. All the time he had resisted because he rather run on instinct than look into reds eyes and believe for a second the wolf was actually different. But then he couldn’t take it anymore. To physically see and hear all the deception the wolf had fed him to think that he was a changed fable. That he had resisted his nature, his story and become someone new. That hunter even began to hate himself, to find Jealousy over a wolf that was taking everything away from him. Everything! And it had all been a ******** lie! “WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! THE MAYOR’s GOING TO DIE!” hunter threw a hand over Bufkin’s mouth. “I thought Ichabon was the mayor.” “NO! He was just running while King Cole was gone! WE NEED TO – “ Hunter silence him again. He felt so stupid. So naïve. Like he had finally found the end of the joke and realized it was all on him.

Hunter had made a mad dash to his car with Bufkin lodged under his arm. The monkey had protested a good length of the time, until Hunter had shut him up. It was one thing to charge in and save the day when facing pathetic mindless goons. It was another thing when dealing with Bigby – an enemy he saw once more. Anger boiled through his body, and he needed to remind himself that he wasn’t there to chop the wolfs head off and kill him for good… -though he could try. It was to get The mayor safe – and the only place safe would be his home. Which seemed to be the only safe place. He a deep grumble erupted from his chest as he ran into his shop and grabbed the onlything he had ever used against the wolf. His axe. To humans, it looked nothing more than a brief case… he started at it for a moment, remembering the last time he had used it, was to slice open the wolf and sink him at the bottom of that lake. Today, he might just do it again.

In the car, he raced towards the Building and down the back ally way. Bufkin got him in and led him through the maze off book shelves and twisting narrow corridors he had once been in to save the wolf. It was the first time he had sucked it up and helped red with the mongrel… and now he wished he never had. He wished that he had taken that axe and swonge it down on the wolfs head when he had the opportunity in that field. He rather live through Reds hate than know now that the mutt was nothing more than a deceiving manipulative b*****d. Wrapping Reds heart around his finger, and protecting Joelle to make himself look like a victim and a hero, humbling himself to say he didn’t deserve their love and attention or any happy ending!? He felt sick.

A loud crash and scream of book shelves and mayors cry only made the huntsman pick up his speed and witness a shelf almost crash down against a bleeding King Cole who cried out to reason with a villain who knew none. Bufkin was long gone and Hunter had moved fast enough to drag and half throw the man to safety. He breathed heavily, looking up to see the Bigby’s lips raised in a snaral. He felt all the emotions of rage and hate flood back to him. He should have never let go of them. He should have never been the fool. Finally showing your true colours. Had everyone ******** fooled. Even me… he held himself against the threats and warnings and King Cole slowly pulled himself up to his feet, huddling against the wall panting. He was bleeding bad. A bite in his leg and side told him the man had tried to get away, or atleast put up a fight.

He twirled the axe in his hands. I’m going to take your head, and burn on a stake for ever fable see. The two clashed and tore at each other. He could feel flesh being ripped from his body as the wolf sunk teeth into his flesh. But he smiled as his axe cut and hacked off fur and chunks from the wolf. He was in to the floor. His axe the only thing stopping the wolfs teeth from crushing his neck and skull. He could see Red. Know that somewhere, she’d get over his death till it only remained a small ember of pain.. or even less… a memory… That somehow she’d forgive the wolf… like she always seemed to do… But if he took the wolfs life… he’d never hear the end of it. She’d never look him in the face, never speak to him for all eternity. Why. Cause Red fell in love with the monster. The wooden handled was started to crack under the wolfs bite force. He had two options, die, or fight back. He shoved his foot up a gaping wound and watched the wolf howl in pain. In that instant he took his axe and flung it across his face, watching him trip over a shelf they had knocked over in their chaos. In that moment he took a step to face the wolf head on, but instead did what he came here to do. Rescue the mayor. He took hold of his footing, grabbed hefty man and threw him over his shoulder, bufkin leading the way back out and into the alley. The wolf was hot on his heals and as much as he grunted in pain he kept running throwing the man into the vehicle. Before sliding over the hood of the car and getting into the passanger seat.

He turned on the ignition and reversed before the wolf could make contact and snap or crush the vehicle. He started to the black being, whose eyes looked like charcoal. He narrowed his own hues before turning the car around and speeding off. Wondering if the wolf would make pursuit or not.

But, this wasn’t over. This wasn’t ******** over. He would have that wolf dead crush his heart and make sure that he was as dead as dead could get. He wasn’t coming back like he had. There would be know lake to drown him in, cause hunter was going to throw him in a sea of fire.

He picked up his cell and dialled Reds number. I’m going to rip that wolf a ******** new one. He’s no changed fable he’s the same deceitful manipulative b*****d. And the only thing he’s doing is making you blind to see that. So you better ******** decide if it’s my life or his, cause he isn’t batting a lash to taking mine. He hung up looking over his shoulder to see if The mayor was okay, and if Bigby was hot on his trail or not.

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! Man this took forever If i
ve godmoded to much just let me know! Hope its okay

gingerdoll

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

Loiterer

User ImageUser Image

User Imagein the company of: .
                                      theme
                                      ooc: is this like... still alive?

Apparently, there was a hell of a lot of drama going on in Silverwood. Blood. Wolves in sheep's clothing. Angry, axe-wielding hunters. And even an apparent serial killer had managed to find his way into the bar. But all Dresyk could truly muse over during these awful times was how thankful he was to be blissfully unaware.

Unawareness, or ignorance? Perhaps both. Or perhaps ignorance did suit him all the more; because, quite honestly, he didn't care. He was tired of drama. Tired of the relentless adult-version of the game tag — Trading insults, trading lovers, trading lives. Needless suffering. The girl he had seen the night previous that he had assumed to have been in a rather tight place with the dark-and-scary stranger had thanked him for intervening, but regardless, he still felt silly for even pushing himself in the middle of things in the first place. Obviously, he didn't need to be involved on either end. The good. The bad. Certainly, yes, he had sort of obligated himself to the Forsaken — But what had they had him do? Practically nothing. And practically nothing was fine for him, so long as no one crossed him wrong and he found himself in another unfortunate situation.

Though, "unfortunate situation" seemed so miniscule when dealing with his current condition. Humming to himself, he chose to, once again, blatantly ignore these dark thoughts, moving down the sidewalk and away from whatever drama was brewing this fine day in Silverwood. Which did make him wonder...

...Who would be opposed to the idea of leaving Silverwood, mn? There was a great big world out there that still had yet to be explored. The only thing from preventing him from doing so was his bloody curse; he wouldn't be able to start a new life elsewhere when no one could stand to look at him without the bandages. Regardless, he was tired of just moseying around; he needed to act, and if it wasn't for the benefit of the citizens in Silverwood, then it would be for the benefit of himself. His new goal was to leave Silverwood and its drama behind, and to do that, though, he was need his cure. And to do that, he knew he needed to ask someone resourceful. And more importantly, someone in power.

He had yet to truly speak with the Crooked Man. Perhaps now would be an opportune time.

mentioned:
                                                            gingerdoll
                                                            Crooked Man plots??

User ImageUser Image

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The street || Company: Bigby || Thoughts: What the ******** is going on here?

As the next week passed Red had finally fallen into step with her new job. She was a kind of assistant mayor. Definitely not what she wanted to do or anything, but if she could keep a close enough eye on these sketchy people who ran this city maybe she'd be able to do something about it. The past seven days had gone by her as easily as possible. There were no big issues, there was only her trying to figure out this new job. Bigby had helped her a time or two when she got confused. It was a good thing he knew so much about this business, god knew that she didn't want to go to Crane or the crooked man to ask for help on the position. She'd come off as weak, and she couldn't have that. Especially not when she was trying to find a loop hole in the system to help Bigby with whatever it was that was going on with him. Speaking of Bigby, she had accepted this position to figure out how to help him and how to get that thing off of his neck. However, she had been so busy with the actual job part of the whole gig that she'd forgotten all about what she originally joined for. It was extremely hard to do such a high stress job and think about things you needed to do in your personal life at the same time.

Green eyes popped open after a restless night. She was soon getting bags under her eyes and trying to cover them up with any kind of make up remedy she could get her hands on. She wasn't one to wear make up, but desperate times called for desperate measures. Red spent her free time in the morning applying the make up that she so desired then ended up lying out her clothes for the day and ate. After she was finished brushing her teeth she got dressed and added the last touch, her red cloak. She draped it over her shoulders then, making sure that everything was where it was supposed to be, she made her way out of her apartment, down the stairs, and across the street to her new job. Red left a little early, putting herself in the business office before Bigby arrived. She set about filing a few things and organizing her desk which she'd left in a complete mess the night before. Her hands landed on a paper and her eyes skimmed it over. She had been waiting for a report from Bigby on a case but she knew he was busy and she would be patient about it. Ruby found a trick to make her job go a little smoother through the day. Her hand reached into her pocket and she pulled out her phone along with a pair of headphones. Connecting the two, she hit play on her phone and skimmed through a couple of songs before she landed on one that she didn't mind listening to.

After a little while she checked her phone for any notifications, Red didn't like getting distracted while listening to her music so she turned off her ringtone. Nothing. Good, today was going to go nice and quick. However, Bigby was about an hour late, which was strange. Her shoulders shrugged and she continued about her work. She knew that he was busy nowadays, especially with the two horrible people who were holding that stupid collar over his head. Her eyes rolled at the thought and she took a moment to debate whether or not she wanted to call him and decided against it, what good would it do? He'd probably just get upset with her. He was like a ticking time bomb these days, which was understandable, but still it was unnerving having to deal with someone who could turn into a giant wolf at the blink of an eye. Red sat down in her chair and put her feet up on the edge of her desk, unbeknownst to her, something horrible was going on right down the hall. Once she found out what was going on she'd never listen to music with headphones at work ever again. A couple more minutes passed and she thought she felt a solid thump on the ground. Her head shook and she ignored it.

She checked the time on her desk clock and noticed that Bigby was more than two hours late. Now it was time to call him. She paused her music, took out her headphones and pulled her phone out of her pocket. To her surprise there was a missed call and a voice mail from Hunter. Oh, what did he want now? She punched in her code to get to her voice mails and listened, the frustrated look on her face soon turned to one of horror as she began to listen to it. She was angry, hurt, and distraught. Why would he say these things? She listened to the voice mail a couple more times before angrily deleting it and standing up. Her hand shoved the phone into her pocket and she left her office. The smell of blood hit her nose instantly and she all but stopped in her tracks. Her steps were very slow and as she rounded the corner she could see why. The hall and back room the floor was completely covered in blood. Her eyes grew large and suddenly Hunter's voice mail made sense. But what had happened?! Red followed the trail of blood outside and she ran after it. What the hell had happened in her (partially hers) building?!

As she made her way down the street she could see the results of dark tire tracks, the act of spinning out had occurred here sometime previously. Her eyes narrowed at the marks, those couldn't possibly belong to Hunter, could they? Red pulled out her phone to look at it to see if she had any other calls or texts and she looked up right at the moment she was about to run face first into something. Her eyes widened and she noticed that it was Bigby. The physical form he was in didn't matter, but what mattered was that he stood before her obviously beaten and bloodied. She wanted to do so many things. She wanted to throw her arms around him and make sure he was okay. She wanted to yell at him for making such a mess out of the building. She wanted to scold him for -assuming he fought with Hunter- possibly making Hunter look the same if not worse. But she knew that all of those things would be a very had idea. She had to tread on thin ice right now with him. He was worked up, and with that thing on his neck she had no idea how he'd react to what she had to say. "Oh my god. Bigby..." Were the only words that were able to come out of her mouth at that particular time. Her hand went up to her lips as she stared at him. What was she supposed to do? What was she supposed to say? "We need to get you cleaned up. Come on." She said reaching out to touch him gently so they could get somewhere to clean him up.

((I'll format this badboy later))

Shoving his nose between two bookshelves Bigbys lips drew back into a viscous snarl. He could smell the large man...hear his rapid heartbeat, taste the sweat that rolled down the large man's forehead as he pressed his back against the shelves thinking himself safe. What a scream the man had, when the jaws of the wolf came at him. They snapped shut where the mayor had been seconds before, teeth clacking together and drawing an angry growl from the wolf as the large man fled faster than a turkey on thanksgiving, half stumbling down the aisle. "You can't get away that easily...." Bigby growled, his voice a deep husky growl before he pounced after the man.

Blood flecked his muzzle, not his though. Twice he nearly had the mayor pinned under his monstrous paw, twice his teeth had torn into the man's flesh, warm blood engulfing his tongue. Memories of the old days flickering in his mine briefly, but the mayor was as slippery as a greased pig and as the chase continued the wolf grew more irritated. The book cases didn't allow for easy maneuverability for his large form but he could see pretty far in this size and intimidation was alway fun. "Come out and die with honor....a cowards death serves no purpose. Just a sweeter meal...." the wolf prowled closer, large paws barely making a noise against the wooden floor, tail sweeping over fallen bookcases. The mayor was cowering behind a slanted bookcase, trembling and holding the large wound in his side. "Please Bigby....what have I done to wrong you? To deserve this....maybe we can come to an agreement.... A nicer apartment? More holidays!" The wolf chuckled slightly, his shadow looming over the large man's hiding place. "I don't work for you anymore...Silverwood is under new management. Your position has been filled and it's my job to deal with you....by any means necessary...." his tongue flicked over his muzzle before he sprang at the hiding place. His jaws met the bookshelves, the structure breaking under his weigh and size and yet he made no contact with the large man....where had he gone? That scent....

"Hunter...." the wolf snarled the woodsmans name with such hatred that it may as well have been acid. Lips drew back into a snarl as he circled the woodsman, towering over him like old times. "My true colours? Don't you know your fables Hunter....the wolf can never be trusted...." he snarled. The words that escaped his lips were fueled by the collar, spoken in a fit of feral instinct and anger. "He's lost his mind Hunter...." the mayor stammered, flinching as the wolf glared at him "I will deal with you....for now there's no harm in reminiscing old times...." Hunters threat and the glint of the axe made the wolf raise a brow "I'd like to see you try woodsman..." muscles tensed the two launched their attacks.

Teeth and claws ripped into the woodsmans limbs, blood pumping from the injuries and dripping onto the floor. The axe tore into him equally, chunks of black fur littering the floor and his own blood mixing with the Hunters. With a snarl Bigby pounced, the male pinned under his monstrous paws. Finally victory for the wolf, his jaws going to snap shut and tear the hunters head from his body. The wooden axe met his jaw, holding him back. Drool and blood dripped from the beasts jaw, snarls coming from the wolf as Hunters arms shook under the sheer strength he was using to keep the mess of teeth away from his jugular. "Why fight....you've lost everything to a canine. Your life, the woman you love, you trusted me because of her and look where it got you....you blindly followed her and now it will be your downfall. All those years of chasing her skirt, how does it feel to know she loves the creature you detest. That she loves an animal....a monster...." he snarled coldly. "I'll tell you this Hunter....a little secret you can take to your grave...." he growled, black eyes glinting maliciously. "I've been more intimate with Red than you can ever hope to be.....I showed her what a real lover is....I ******** her like an animal....and boy did she howl...." the Huntsmans foot wedged into an open wound just before the axe handle threatened to crack under his jaw. The wolf withdrew with a snarl before the axe hit hard against his muzzle. Blood splattered the floor and by the time he had recovered the Huntsman was running with King Cole over his shoulder. "HUNTER!" Bigby howled before paws thundered after them.

Hunter had a headstart and was just diving into the car when Bigby snapped at the bumper, teeth denting and tearing at it. He heard the gears shift and got a mouthful of exhaust fumes, enough with his senses to make him gag and release before watching furiously as the car sped off into the distance with his target in the back. His fur bristled, muscles tensing...he could catch up. Tear the car apart and paint the road with Hunters body parts....what a glorious sight it would be...he could gnaw on the man's bones and-

Oh my god, Bigby! that voice, the shock behind it snapped his attention to the red head behind him. He snarled briefly before seeing the horror and concern on her face. His thoughts flicked back, black eyes calming and gently turning brown again. "Red....?" he said, surprised to see her. He looked around, trying to understand what was going on...the wounds stinging him. He looked down the alleyway "I should-" he began quietly before her fingers brushed through his fur. Cleaned up...that seemed like a good idea. "Y....yeah...." he said, paws silently falling instead beside her, the wolf unable to pull his gaze away from the end of the alleyway until they were back inside.

"Argh..." Bigby flinched, tugging his arm away briefly as Red saw to the large wound on his arm. He was perched on the desk in the business office, Red remaining quiet as she tended to the wounds, the large chunks of missing flesh from his body. He had reverted to his human form shortly after entering the building again and seemed constantly distracted. Only pain drew him back to the waking world. "Don't....that's enough..." his large hand placed on her delicate one to stop the cloth she held touching him again. "Please..." he urged, getting to his feet and wrapping his arm himself. His muscular chest lined with blood soaked bandaged and littered with bruises. A large cut across his nose and a fair bit of bruising around it showed that whomever he fought didn't give up easily. He grabbed a clean shirt and slowly began to shrug into it, groaning painfully as his wounds tore slightly. "Thanks Red...." he murmured, tired eyes shifting to look at the female. The collar flickered with amber lettering briefly, drawing an uncomfortable grunt from the wolf. "Red....I can't be trusted. I need to-" he moved to hold her hands before the business door office flew open with a bang and Mary strolled in, looking like a kid in a candy store. "So? Did you do it?" she asked, peering around, looking for a body or remains...she grinned at the wolf coldly.

Bigbys hand went to his head...do what? Wait....his eyes widened as flashes entered his mind. He knew he had lost control but couldn't remember why or exactly what had happened. "I...." he looked down at his hands, trying to hide the horrified look in his eyes before Mary prompted an answer from him again. His gaze hardened "No...." he said sternly. The woman froze and laughed manically "Suuure.... Now seriously what did you do with him?" she said before seeing Bigbys hardened expression. The smile didn't leave her face as she approached him. "So all these!" her fist slammed hard into the wound across his stomach, winding the wolf with a snarl "And you didn't even kill him?!" she said, watching the wolf gather himself. "I'm no....killer..." he grunted defiantly. Mary chuckled before grabbing the collar around his neck "You'll be what ever the crooked man wants you to be....he wants Cole dead....and that's what will happen. Understood?" she pushed the wolf away and glared at Red "Don't even think of interfering in this....i'm just starting to like you...." She purred.

Bigby rubbed at his neck before glaring at Mary angrily "Do it yourself....i'm not-" the woman smirked, her smile enough to curdle milk before she clicked her fingers as the collar illuminated with various words. Bigby yelled, grabbing at it in agony, the pain sending shockwaves through his body and sending him to his knees. Mary grabbed the back of his head "You'll be a good doggy and kill him for us. Got it?" she said smoothly. "********....." Bigby spat. "Good boy...." Mary said before the collar calmed down and she pushed him aside. "Don't make me have to get involved...." She warned before she spun on her heels and walked away.

Silence engulfed the room for a while, Bigby on his knees, arms against the floor and his forehead resting on them as he drew in deep breaths. "Red...." he croaked after a while. He slowly started to get to his feet, arm wrapped around his middle. "I need you....." his voice cracked with desperatio before he looked down in defeat.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Joelle looked over the counter and towards the stage of girls who sang their hearts out and shock their asses. Little clothes, tight, skimpy and old fashioned songs that could heat a man. Burlesque is the name of the game, or music for that matter. Joelle had some form of admiration for all the women, even if she couldn’t find the never to actually get on that stage in that attire. She wanted it. Performance, music, it was like food, water and air. She needed it to live, and these past months, she felt suffocated. There was little time to play, to practice, to sing her heart out if someone was watching or not. She missed seeing an audience, feeling the rush of adrenaline that spiked her veins before the first note was played or song… the pride that coursed through ever cell when she received a standing ovation. But it was the loving proud faces of her parents she missed the most… she felt stripped all these moments, and if she could get on that stage just once… maybe she could somehow find the old Joelle…
Shining the last glass, she watched the doors open, the lights fade and the girls giggling and laughing to get back stage and ready for the show. A few workers were already smoking it up, and her senses were telling her tonight would be tough. She had been undertraining, but the manager believed she was ready to hit up the bartending service. She looked at Travis who seemed pleased and then to the door. Mundane were already flocking in one after the other, and It was only time she would need to pull herself aside and drink the crimson liquid hidden in her bag.

Settling into the swing of things, she wowed, wooded and whisked away customers. Even Travis was smiling. It had taken a while to try and get around the wave of hormones, lust, and other swirling emotions… Hell, she felt like pinning Travis up against a wall… but then those memories came back. That sickening, gut wrenching pain and nausea… and the urges left. She could feel her fangs point when she thought back to that night… but if it got her through each night… then “Joelle, you have a guest.” Travis pointed with a rag at the man whose sent she hadn’t even recognized, for get recognized… she hadn’t even smelt him. She understood why Bigby had taken up smoking… Travis smoked, and the sweet sent would help dull the train of emotions and scents that seemed to run her over.

Her eyes widened and her heart almost stopped. The cat was back… or maybe it was the mouse was back… but slowly she put on a smile. As if to say she had seen a long lost acquaintance. As if, she was looking forward to their sudden reunion… She gave him a wave and set down a drink infront of a man who tipped her kindly. She slid the bill close but never let her eyes waved as she stood straight… and gave him a flirty wink. She let Mr. Atchison speak first, her gaze turning its attention back to him as she made another order and served it in style. Hmm? Is that so? her head tilting like a cat. She couldn’t read him, and with all the practice she had been doing… in here it was as if she was back at ground zero. She took a step closer to him and quietly devoured the idea of ripping his heart out… his presence made her feel predatory.

She liked his questions. Hated them, and admired them. She could be over thinking it all. This could be in itself a rather ironic coincidence. But the Halfling learned quickly that nothing was coincidental. He said it himself. They would meet again. And so the fact he had somehow stumbled across this quaint little Burlesque pub after about a week’s time of their meeting…didn’t seem so “ I didn’t know you worked here type coincidence.” But rather, “I knew you worked here but I’ll say I didn’t…” Just started. She said, making up another cocktail and handing it over to a server. “She’s a natural.” Travis added, leaning over the conversation, ensuring his new employee was doing her job. She hadn’t asked Mr. Atchison if he wanted anything but he seemed to answer that on his own. She smiled with a nod, fixing his beverage and handing him the scotch. She didn’t need to stare to catch his gaze from the corner of her ocean blue hues. Who wouldn’t ravish her with his eyes. Booty shorts with a low cut on the waste, and a short V-button up skin tight vest that stopped just past her chest. Her bra had that peak-a-boo lace, and was hid behind the straps of the open back vest. Her hair was up in a perfectly mess of curls. Perfect skin glowed in the dim light and she now had that inhuman fable beauty only enhanced with light make-up done just so. Her tights were purposely ripped and heels defined already toned legs… A man could only dream hard of what might lie behind that already little fabric. And not much stopped a man from hoping the counter and giving her one. She had learned how to work it quickly.

Only just begun, a hand reaching to fill up another glass. Working away and starting at him from the corner of her eyes. She wanted to find out about forsaken, not waste her time thinking about the man to her left. Not much to report after our last meet. Though I Hope you’ve enjoyed your time so far? Anything transpire in the past week? She watched the lights dim as the girls got out in their skimpy attire so the band could play and they could once more woo fable or mundane men and women. She looked over and noticed men walking into the pub. They had been here a time before, and blood faintly wafted from. They made their way to a secluded corner and she wonder as to what business would transpire. Of course they had to come when the girls were hitting it off. No one to hear their plotting. Her lips pursed. She turned her eyes back to Atchison. Why was he here… What do you chase? Ever man like you wants something.” She leaned against the bar, resting her head on the back of her entwined fingers, elbows propped.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tab et to know »ME

x nameless ballerina x

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: in a bar
friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: why?

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro
═════════════════════════════════════╝
Public Service Announcement

Evening Guys....or Morning because you crazy kids live on the other side of the world!

You may or may not have noticed the change in the title. (There's a snazzy load of 1's added) Fear not! After much deliberation, and I thank you for your inputs on this matter, I have decided to shut down this thread to NEW MEMBERS and make this a PRIVATE 1X1X1 RP between Myself, the Wonderful HyperactivePenguin and the Marvellous Captain Smily.

Why you ask? Because you guys are long standing members of the RP, you have been here since the start and quite frankly you're awesome and I love you guys!

I will looking into rebooting an alternate version of this thread with a tweaked story maybe new locations and characters so any ideas would be greatly appreciated...drop me a PM...or chuck something in the OOC and we can discuss it.

So without further ado! I declare this 1x1x1 open!

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

Nonsense. Stupidity. Laziness. Fools. Food.

Fingers drummed to a steady rhythm, kept in time while ocean hues scanned across a sea of heads and faces. Joelle lifted her head subtly to the left, her eyes searching for awaited suspects… fables thought to be involved. Ears ready to over hear a conversation she was never meant to be apart of… she pursed her lips drawing back to work as the servers came for more drinks. Burlesque was in full swing… and in some fashion, joelle craved to be in their position. But from a stage, belting her heart out, she could exactly do what she had come to do now could she. Instead in created drink after drink, watching as men came and went. Humans with their bitter copper smell and fables… a sweet sugary tartness that made her throat itch and her teeth ache. She clenched her jaw shut, eyes up a man as he turned to walk away. It only took one bite…. One taste. One thought. Focus Halfy. She turned, hunter pulling himself into a barstool. She smiled at the familiarity, only to frown. Don’t you think you should be with our You know who. She whispered.
                          He rolled his eyes I cant take him anymore – Hey Travis. I’m going on break! The male raised a hand in acknowledgement. The halfing turned stepping out and pointing to the back, letting hunter slip out of his seat and head to the back ally in pursuit.

Answer… the question… Hunter groaned… I cant take him,… He doesn’t know what to do in his free time. Can’t take the reality of what his city is coming to… Forest hues look down to the Halfling, her teeth sunk deeply in his neck… She looked so at peace, but that’s what freaked him out the most. He was in utmost pleasure, yet He could feel her fighting the urge to rip skin from his neck. He forced her down hard, she broke free with a moan, he smiled. He remember when he couldn’t resist the lust, the anger… when the pain in his heart and the betrayal was too much. He trapped Joelle between the cool brick wall and his heated body… He lost everything all over again.., can’t blame him. She wrapped arms around his neck… letting fear slip past her mind, But we need to get him out of New York, …hows that going. she slipped teeth into neck I’ve got Trident on that… Bermuda will work. Did Mr. Mole find that portal yet? He couldn’t believe they were talking about work… Yeah… the portal is huge… they’re brining a lot of them in and training them… And Gene? hunter shook his head. Nothing…. Can we not talk about work right now… He looked at the half naked, halfing in his arms… smiling as Joelle rolled her eyes. Wrapping her legs tighter around his waist, she smiled with a shutter, something demonic about the way her eye glowed, the way her breath was hot like fire. Lips stained with crimson…she pushed them against hunters before slipping them to his neck…

The moment she had heard about the incident with the mayor, Joelle felt more helpless than she had ever felt before. Everything was changing. Faster than she could have ever hoped, or have ever believed. Every day was a new challenge. A challenge she was failing. Just when she thought she was ready to get something started, throw Ichabon and his men for a loop. Throw over their plans, find Bigby and get him out of that collar… something new came and hit them in the face. Red was now the new mayor… Fingers crossed it was for saving Bigby… but every story she heard… every rumor of Bigby’s actions, of what Red was doing, of what the city was to become. The plans, the rise of forsaken Reign… forsaken attacking humans and fables alike… she wondered… what was her purpose in all this. Emotions were getting in the way, fear ate up her conscious, thoughts and questions left her in a maze of catastrophe… What could she do… Fables were getting scared. Every time they turned around to run, someone was dying. There were too many forsaken running around the city… And she could only wonder… when she was next. When a collar might be strapped around her neck… She was learning to control her newfound powers… Would they use her to do what they had done to her. Kill fables, destroy families, wound the innocent, eat the ones she loves…

Joelle…. Molten hues looked up to Hunter. He let out a groan, putting a hand out to the wall in front of him. Reluctantly She withdrew her teeth, there was more than one bite mark, a few pieces of flesh missing. Hmm? When’s you’re break over? 10 minutes… Good.

when Hunter had Returned home the mayor was thankful that he was able to even step on the ground alive. He worshiped it, not daring to even ask a question. He had heard what the wolf said, and watched rage consume the huntsman. The amount of hurt, anger… pain, bitter betrayal that ran through hunter… tasted more beautiful to Joelle than she had ever thought. The corruption in his being. He had left the mayor in her care and took off. He drove for hours, hiked till his feet hurt and his lungs cried for air. Everything… it all made sense. Her sudden devotion. Her sudden need to be around him. Her sudden everything. Why she couldn’t let him go. Why she need to help him! Help!? She had ******** him and was now hung up on him. Loved him!?!? He felt as if everything fell out from under him again. Thought he still had ground to stand on. Told him she wanted him, then said she didn’t know what she wanted from them, said she wanted him to fight for her, but fight to stay nothing more than friends, that she was wrong to ever lead him on, but desire something from their friendship, that they had a chance in a future that never seemed to come, and all this time… this up and down roll roaster that killed him inside. When he thought he could finally do it, when he thought that maybe he had made some leeway… that he had made it somewhere… to stop loving her… stop thinking about her… wanting her… needing to be around her… he’s shot with the biggest bullet. A freight train to the face. A mountain on his lungs. He remembered seeing the shine in Bigby’s eyes… all the time… that face… that façade… that they should try to get along for reds sake... Get along with the wolf, keeps her happy… letting her feel a sense of comfort, no guilt in being with Bigby… ******** that!

When the words had spewed like acid out of his mouth, Joelle was there to listen… He remembered the many times she had taken his blood…the feeling, the want, the desire… He felt nothing for her… did that make him sick? After what she had experience… the trauma the tweedle’s had brought to her and yet… she consented… that’s what took him by surprise… but he never thought of it… till she said he tasted better… he swallowed on that one. He wondered, if this had just come with her change, turning into a monster… You don’t want to know what I dream… what I desire… what runs through my mind… the things I do when the worlds asleep… She had said once… he had never asked… but saw it in her eyes and shuddered. The darkness. The odd drops of blood found in the shower… the odd bone shards found in the garbage… or left on a counter…

Joelle buttoned her vest and adjusted her skirt, fixing her hair a little. Her molten hues had faded back to their sea hue and she regained a “normal” body temperature. Fangs gone, and her skin didn’t look as grey. The whites of eyes were no longer white… You got to talk to her at some point hunter. I told you to stay out of mind. She started at him but didn’t say anything, walking back to the back door entrance and pulling out her key. I’m done in two hours… And then I’m dealing with Rumpelstiltskin… Hunter nodded, hands shoved in their pockets. One end and then another. So long as they took out important people in this so called take over, it gave them more time, more leverage….

Turning Hunter headed back to get the rest of Joelle’s needed leads, and Joelle headed back to work.a

tab et to know »ME

No one
friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: in a bar
friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: why?

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro═════════════════════════════════════╝

(( OOC: Hey! SO SORRY this took so long!!! didn't know what to do, or what i should be doing. Hope that this is okay, kind of throwing things a curve ball and hope that this can give you something to work with... otherwise idk.....
gingerdoll

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The Business office || Company: none || Thoughts: Where is that wolf?

Red stayed silent as she worked on Bigby, what was she going to do with this man? Her head shook and she sighed. After she'd gotten most of him patched up she had begun to work on his arm but he had been sitting still for long enough, that was apparent. She had been sitting in a chair opposite him and she dropped her hands into her lap as he told her to stop. Fine, get an infection... Of course she knew that he wouldn't get one, but she was frustrated. He only had this last bit to take care of and he just wasn't up for it. As he thanked her she gave him a lazy two finger salute and turned her eyes to the wall across form herself. What was she doing right now? What had her purpose been to join in and work here at this office? Red's intentions were to get in so deep that she could rip the place apart at the hinges, but she'd been so busy trying to keep up with the work so she could carry on with the facade. It was horrible. She was always tired, and she knew how Bigby felt now. At least a little bit. He spoke her name and she looked to him. She was going to shush him but she got distracted by the interruption that burst into the room.

Red's eyes narrowed ever so slightly and her arms crossed as she looked at the woman in front of her. Ruby couldn't place her finger on what this Mary woman was like. She was cold hearted, that much was obvious. But she gained so much excitement from that that she came off as a childish person. It was a rather odd set of traits, it was also hard for Red to decide exactly how she felt about her. Mary's words always came with an edge of pompousness but her actions would make one want to laugh. Her head shook as she tried to figure out her thoughts. Then something quickly made Red figure out exactly how she felt about this woman. Mary hit Bigby and Red was instantly up on her feet. "Hey!" She yelled angrily. But there was no use to it. She was in control of the situation and nothing was going to change that for the time being. Mary addressed Red and the redhead made a rather obscene gesture the woman. Bigby was in pain, the psychopath was giving her orders and was soon gone. Red wanted to reach down and help Bigby up but she decided she'd wait until he asked for her.

Her green eyes cast down to the ground at her feet as she stood there awkwardly in the silence. She was about to ask if he was alright when he said her name. "Of course." She said as she moved to grab onto him. One hand in his and one on his elbow, she lead him into the chair she was sat in and she perched herself up on the desk. Her legs swung back and forth slightly and barely touched floor. She felt like a little girl. Small hands were placed in her lap and she looked at Bigby. What did he need her for? What did he want her for? She obviously hadn't found anything out about the collar that accessorized his neck. How was she even going to help him with it? She was going to need some help and quick. But who would she be able to ask about it? Maybe Snow would know something? "What do you want me to do for you?" She asked him quietly. Her eyes looked up into his brown ones and she sighed quietly. "I haven't gotten any closer to figuring out how to get it off. My mind has been so full of this stupid work stuff that I can't ever think about anything else. How do you even do it?"

A couple days later Red had spent as much time as she could with Bufkin in the archives to try and find out anything that would be useful to get that collar off of Bigby's neck. She knew what he had done to the real Mayor. And she chose to ignore what she knew. If she thought about what Bigby was capable of with ripping her apart then she knew she'd back out from ever helping save him and she'd get as far away as she possibly could. But she kept Bigby in her best interests. She had to help him, she kept saying she would. And now with weeks gone, she had to work on what she was actually here for. She took this stupid job to get better access to everything in the office building. If everything could have been opened up for her then she'd be able to discover what she wanted to. Red kept a close watch on Bigby as much as she could. Mainly for his own safety, but also to make sure she wasn't going to be the next target. She did all she could do to appease the needs and requests of that stupid Mary woman and her Master just so she could stay on the down low about what she was really doing there.

Anytime Red got even remotely close to an answer she'd shoot off to go to Bigby and try out whatever she had found. So far, nothing had worked, at least the things she could actually get to him with. Half the time he was always so caught up either in his own work -that she had been giving him to try and keep his mind off of things- or he was being bombarded with visits by sickly sweet Mary. God, Red despised that woman, but there was really nothing she could do about it. Red had thought about Hunter a couple times throughout the next few days that passed. But she couldn't think of what to say to him if she ever had gotten a hold of him. Plus she was too angry with his dumb voicemail he had left her. Hunter couldn't understand what was going on in her mind. Red knew that if she ended up dying for Bigby that she still wouldn't feel like her debt would be paid to him. On and on she thought about doing everything for Bigby she could to keep him happy and comfortable. But sometimes it was all too much for her. A couple of times she'd been either late to work or stayed out longer on her lunch break because she'd fallen asleep from pure exhaustion due to being over worked.

Just like now. Her head was rested against her hand which was dangerously close to slipping out from under her cheek as her elbow was against the desk. Her other hand was flat on an open book that she had in front of her. A heavy knock on the door was what caused her to awaken from her slumber. At this rate she felt like Aurora... "Uh... yes, come in." She said in a groggy voice as her hand wiped away any bit of moisture that had accumulated on her face from sleeping with an open mouth. "Sleeping on the job I see?" That voice made her alert and angry almost at the same time. "Well if I hadn't b-been," A yawn had caught up with her. "working myself into oblivion here I'd be able to go home and sleep, but that's not possible." Red tried to suppress another yawn but it wasn't all that successful. "Well Miss Hood, that's all fine and dandy but you know you have a job to do while you're here and I expect you to have your full attention on it." She had to fight hard to not roll her eyes. "Whatever you say, boss." A little bit of ferocity slipped into her voice that wasn't meant to be there and with that the crooked man left her.

Red placed her head down on the book that was open in front of her and she groaned. What the hell had she even taken this job for? Oh yeah, to help Bigby. Maybe she needed to get her priorities straight... Speaking of Bigby he was due in the building sometime soon. She looked at her phone for the time and sighed, she really had been sleeping for quite some time. Oh well, she needed it. God knows she didn't get it when she was at home. And speaking of home she had been joined by a new resident. She knew that Bigby had been moved out of his place, and just to make sure she could keep a close eye on him she invited him to be with her for a while. Until they could figure out the deal with the collar. If Hunter heard about it he'd flip, but they were hardly ever there at the same time anyway. It was more like a safe haven for him, Red felt. She'd done it so he could have a place to go to get away from everything if he needed. In all reality they'd only been there together once in the past week. With a yawn she pushed herself up from her desk, closed the book and set it on the corner of her desk then went out to go see what Bigby was up to. She didn't have anything better to do.

User Image

User Image

Brown eyes shifted to Red as the female took his hand, her other placing on his elbow to give him a little support. She led the way to the desk and eased him into the chair where he stay with an arm around his mid section and his gaze fixed on the front of the desk. He took slow breaths, each inhale expanding his chest and tugging on his injuries, the bandages only seeking to cause him more discomfort. He was so focused on refining his breathing so it didn't hurt that he nearly missed Red's question. Her eyes were locked on his brown orbs, the wolf shifting his eyes to meet her gaze perfectly. She had been too busy working for the Crooked man that she had forgotten her ulterior motive of tearing down the organisation from the inside. She'd left him and this was the result. What did he want her to do for him....what could she do? She was asking how he coped, how he juggled everything? He raised an eyebrow, was this really the time? "You learn to juggle it all....you have to or it consumes you. Becomes your very existence...you live to work and if you don't juggle people suffer.....people can die....and there will be nothing you can do about it..." he looked to his hand clenching it into a fist briefly before letting it relax, seeming a little distracted. "Honestly Red....I don't know what you can do for me...." he scratched the back of his head briefly before grunting at a pain in his side. "We carry on....all we can do" he said before slowly pushing himself to his feet. "I'm sorry Red..." he said gingerly touching the bruising that was forming under his eyes and growling in pain "Dammit.....he got me good" he said before touching the cut that lay diagonally across his face from Hunters axe. "I'm going to go get some rest....find me if anything....anyone pops up" he asked before slowly walking towards the exit and fishing a cigarette from the packet in his pocket.

Days passed and the situation didn't change much. Bigby only took 2 days to heal the majority of his wounds and was left with some mild bruising and tender skin where the wounds had been before... He had been given numerous jobs by both Mary and the crooked man which left him wondering who in fact was pulling the strings. Fetch this, retrieve that, check on so and so all the jobs were remedial tasks that appeared to be easy, and it would have been except it seemed people didn't like having things retrieved or being checked up on. Returning to the business office with a new wound was becoming a habit the wolf was quickly tiring of. Fortunately Red had renewed her promise and was actively looking through records and books with Bufkin to try and locate a solution to the leather collar wrapped around his neck. Bigby would help where he could, and there had been a few times where Red had yanked him aside to try her latest find. A spell, a potion or an artefact.... Nothing worked and after the last attempt had nearly lost him his eyebrows Bigby had requested she research a little further before running to him with an idea.

A week had passed and still no further progress. The wolf had been sleeping on the sofa at Reds for the past couple of days after the red head found him asleep in his office leant rather uncomfortably against his filing cabinet. She hadn't taken no for an answer despite his protests and how he knew Hunter would react if he found out, and so the wolf had instead insisted on sleeping on the couch. Better than the floor by any means.

A hard couple of days had left Bigby feeling battered, bruised and exhausted. The dark circles under his eyes were highlighted with bruising from his last fight. A troll overdue on repayments had managed to get a good hit on him and succeeded in breaking his nose. That had been a bloody afternoon but the Troll had paid up....after Bigby tore his arm from his body. He was certainly getting a reputation for himself and working himself into the ground was wearing on his patience. He'd snapped at Red once or twice in the past few days only to apologise a few hours later when he'd calmed down. He was sat at his desk, head resting on the papers as he slept. The uncomfortable position didn't seem to be affecting him in anyway.

A figure stood behind the desk, a cruel smile on her face. Mary tucked her hair behind her ear, leaning close before yanking a few strands of hair from the wolf's sleeping head and jumping back. Bigby woke with a snarl, tired eyes flickering amber briefly as he looked around. "Mary...." he growled before swiping at a piece of paper that had fastened itself to the side of his face. "the ******** are you doing here..." he grumbled, his hand gripping the edge of the desk tightly. Mary smirked, rubbing her fingers together and letting the hairs fall from her grip. "The crooked man sent me to check on you....make sure you're working hard enough for his liking....seems like you have spare time..." Bigby frowned at the female furiously. "You tell him I work at my own pace...." he growled, drawing a chuckle from the woman. "Of course wolf...just remember....we need Cole and the more you delay in finding him with that sniffer of yours the more unpleasant things will become." Bigby rubbed at his forehead gently "You don't frighten me Mary. Neither of you do....there is nothing you can do to me anymore." his eyes were dark, tired.

Mary smirked, her arms folding across her chest "True...but Red on the other hand-" Bang! The filing cabinet dented and buckled slightly under the sheer force used by the wolf to slam the slender woman's body into it. His large paw fastened around her throat and growl emitting from the deep recesses of his chest only increased the woman's excitement. "Developed a little soft spot have we wolf?" she jeered. Bigby snarled at her "She has done nothing wrong you keep her out of this...." his canines were fangs, his eyes looked feral and claws had extruded where his nails once were. The woman's red hues illuminated with joy. She knew the wolf had a soft spot for the cape wearing b***h and would eat his own tail to ensure her safety. Same with the halfling, if only they could find her....

"You dogs are so predicable. Latching onto the nearest b***h with a cute smile and a skirt. What next? Do you hump her leg till she feeds you scraps off the table or buys you a new chew toy?" the grip tightened, cutting off her air slightly, the growl filling the room enough to send chills through any normal persons spine. "Why shouldn't I kill you right now..." he growled. Mary smirked "Because you're no killer..." her voice mocked him, replaying the words he'd spoken over a week ago. The grip tightened more in a threatening way "And because you know the b***h will get it anyway...whether it's me or someone else the crooked man hires...." She choked on a laugh "Check....mate....wolf"

The grip released, dropping the woman on her feet. Mary rubbed at her neck with a cruel smirk and dusted herself down. "Good boy...." She purred. "Now make sure finding Cole is next on your little list or else...." her voice smoothed out quickly, but still sounded like knives to the wolf who had his jaw clenched, subtly grinding his teeth. He had his hand back on his desk, claws sinking into the wood, gouging at it. "You got th-" "Yes....I got it" Bigby barked his answer, fuming. The female smirked "No need to be so touchy...it's just business." she was just about to leave and had stopped to speak before sliding back and behind the wolf with long,silent strides

Her hands ran up his back to rest on his shoulders, slim fingers digging into his flesh, kneading at his muscles "Relax...it's just a little task...." She purred, her breath on his neck. "Get....out" Bigby growled. Mary chuckled "I get it...you want a biscuit..." She plucked one from her pocket and presented it to him, frowning when the wolf refused to release his grip on the desk to take it. "Eat your treat..." her voice like nails on a blackboard. She moved to force it into his mouth when a splintering noise was heard and the woman knocked sidewards.

Bigby had ripped a chunk from his desk in his anger to slap the biscuit away and instead the wood collided with the females head. Mary touched her head, feeling the warm blood run down her face before turning and smirking at the wolf "That's more like it...that's the Big Bad Wolf...." She murmured, licking blood off her index finger. "Keep the biscuit....you might get peckish later. Don't forget what we discussed wolf..." She walked towards the door, Bigby following at a distance. The second her feet passed the line he slammed the door shut and kicked out at one of the wooden chairs infront of his desk, breaking it and sending wood flying. His gaze shifted to the carnage before he sat back in his chair looking defeated. "********...." he muttered, moving to light up a cigarette and finding his lighter had quit on him. Violently throwing both it and the cigarettes across the room his head rested of his desk, arms wrapped around it. Would this day never end?

"Red?" the scent hit him before the red head opened the door. His head lifted off the desk slightly before he realised he had nothing to say or report today and rested his forehead in his hands, staring down at the desk. "I'll pay for the damage don't worry about it...." he said with a half hearted gesture to the busted chair and filing cabinet. "I don't have a report for you....been busy" he murmured, gaze shifting to look at her. He looked dejected, defeated and just tired of everything. "I'm sorry...." his words hung in the air unfinished. As though he were apologising for more than just the report.

"Miss Hood! Mr Wolf!" frantic knocking at the door made Bigby frown "Come in Bufkin...." he said halfheartedly. The monkey burst in, quick to close the door behind him. "I do believe I've found an answer to your problems Mister Wolf!" this had Bigbys undivided attention. The wolf stood up, a renewed sense of hope reflected in his eyes "Show me..." he urged, the monkey flying to the desk with a large book in tow. It thudded heavily against the wood before the primate searched through its pages and tapped on the one he required before reading and paraphrasing . "The spell itself is as old as your tale Mister Wolf. Meaning to break it you'd need something from around that era to break it. A spell or potion..." Bigby frowned "I can't think of any magic from our time. Our tale wasn't exactly filled with castles and evil witches....what?" Bufkin was grinning, ears and tail flicking happily. "There was one item....something that may just work..." Bufkin flicked back a few more pages and tapped the page with his tail.

Bigby walked around the desk to look at the page. His eyes widened "******** no way!" he stepped back. "******** that..." he spat, walking away from the book. "But Bigby it might be the only way....-" Bufkin had pulled the book off as he spoke to show the page to Red, presenting it like a child would in show and tell. "There's no way I'm asking that ******** for help! You think I'm going to let that b*****d anywhere near me with that ******** axe you must be thick!" muscular arms folded across his chest defiantly. Bufkin pouted "But....Hunters Axe could be the only thing you free you. It's enchanted with spells from your time....Miss Red?" the flying monkey looked to Red for help. She would be the only person capable of getting between the two headstrong and revenge seeking males...question was if the pair would even be able to stay in the same building without killing each other on sight?

""Who's afraid of the Big bad wolf?
You should be...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

[OOC: ITS ALIIIIIIVE!]

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The Cafe || Company: the customers || Thoughts: ....

Red had looked through the business office and even called her apartment until it went to the answering machine. She didn't think he had come in yet until she asked the man at the front desk. "He's come in already Miss Red. Should be back in his office." Red nodded to him in thanks then turned on her heel and headed back toward his office. Her hand was on the doorknob when she heard his voice say her name. Stupidly, it made her heart flutter slightly. What the hell was wrong with her? Her eyes rolled before she opened the door and she stopped just before stepping inside. Her mouth fell open and she stared at the carnage in front of her. The chair, the desk... even the metal file cabinet. He seemed so disheartened about it all. Red wasn't going to be upset, the first feeling that came to her was that she felt bad for him. "Bigby... you don't worry about it." She said quietly, both to him paying for the damage and not having a report for her. "Are you alright? Seriously, what happened?" She stepped close to him and took one of his hands in hers as she looked up at him. She thought she was about to get an answer to him until she heard the monkey banging on the other side of the door.

She stepped aside for him to enter and her head inclined slightly at his mention of a solution. This was something that she definitely needed to hear. Hopefully something that Bigby needed to hear too. Here was the small amount of hope that they'd been looking for. She placed herself in the corner of the room and crossed her ankles as she leaned against the walls. Red listened to what Bufkin had to say and every time he said something that sounded a bit strange Bigby would ask the question she had in her head almost word for word. The redhead's eyes had closed while Bufkin and Bigby spoke, but the second she heard the uproar from Bigby her eyes snapped open and she pushed off of the corner of the room and strode toward the two of them. She saw the monkey hold up the page for her to see and her head shook. "You have got to be kidding me." She said as she closed her eyes and rubbed the bridge of her nose with her index finger and thumb. Why did it have to be the axe? Bufkin said her name and she opened her eyes to look at him. "What? Me? You really are thick." She said with disbelief in her voice.

Bufkin wanted her to be the one to get in between the two men and make it work. She stared at the monkey and her head shook. What was she supposed to do about it? Last time she checked Hunter really didn't want anything to do with her. She'd broken his heart time and time again and he wouldn't want to do her any favors. Didn't the monkey remember what happened the last time Hunter and Bigby had been in a room together? They had almost killed one another. Perhaps if she could get the axe away from Hunter it might work out. But there was no way she was going to ask Hunter to cut the collar off of Bigby's throat. There was a very fine line that would be separating the axe from Bigby's throat and that was just too much of a risk to let Hunter do it. Red's arms crossed and she let her head fall back so she could look up at the ceiling. "I can't believe I'm going to do this. But I might... MIGHT be able to get the axe away from him. I can ask to borrow it, but I won't allow him to do it himself. There's too much of a risk to it." After she spoke she lifted her head back to look at the two and sighed. "Let me make a phone call."

Red had excused herself from the room and pulled her phone out of her pocket. She twirled the phone end over end in her hands while she tried to think of the best way to bring up this subject. How would she word it? What was she going to tell him to get him to part with his precious axe? She couldn't think of there being anything she could say in order to get him to let her have it, but it was worth a try. Three times she dialed the number let it ring once on her end then hung up for fear she'd say the wrong thing. After a couple of deep breaths, and what felt like 4 hours, she finally dialed it and stayed on the line. The phone rang over and over until she got to his voicemail. Perhaps this was the easiest way to go about it. "Hey..." She said uncertainly. "It's me, Red. I know I'm not really in the right position to be asking favors from you but I really need one. If you could meet me at the bakery in say thirty minutes so we could talk it out that would really be wonderful. Just keep an open mind, and don't leave your axe behind. Okay. See you soon." By the time she hit the end button her heart was pounding in her chest.

She opened the door to Bigby's office and swallowed hard. "I'm sure you heard me but I'm going to meet him, or hopefully I'm going to meet him, at the bakery in half an hour." Her fingers on her right hand were nervously picking at the nails on her left as she spoke to the two of them. What was she going to tell Hunter when she saw him face to face. It had been well over a week since they had actually spoken. Now she wanted to ask him, or sort of demand, that she be able to use his axe to help Bibgy? Yeah fat chance for that. She quit picking at her nails and looked at Bigby with a seriousness about her. "I want you to go away somewhere. You don't need to be here when he shows up right across the street. Okay? For me, please stay away." Red knew adding in that last little bit that he'd have to get away. She nodded gently at the two of them an announced that she was going home to take a shower and get cleaned up since she'd slept half of the day away in an uncomfortable position at her desk. She had to make herself slightly presentable to Hunter, otherwise how was she going to get anywhere with him?

After she cleaned herself up and got dressed she let her hair fall down loosely around her shoulders and walked out the door of her apartment. "I'll have my phone on me if you need to get a hold of me. But don't come to the bakery unless you absolutely need to." The words she told Bigby just before she ran through her head as she felt for her phone in her back pocket. Hopefully there wouldn't be any reason why he would have to come to the place she was going to meet Hunter. She strode across the street with her cape flowing gently behind her and she walked into the bakery. Red placed herself down in one of the chairs at the counter and let the cape drape over the back of the chair, there was no need for her to be sitting on it. Her hands folded together and she placed her elbows on the counter. She let her head rest against her hands and her eyes closed. Now it was just time for her to wait. Time for her to figure out what she was going to say to Hunter. She groaned quietly and glanced toward the door, nervous to see Hunter.

Captain Smily

gingerdoll

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas