Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄ Hanari Tsurugi Inuzuka ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

"People are just ignorant fools who claim they know the world. I may be an Inuzuka dedicated to her village, but I am married into the Tsurugi family. I am a noble and wise individual who is solely dedicated to her husband."

♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊

"I can tell you the difference between each of the given weapons." Hanari Inuzuka was was small frail girl who had just reached jounin ranks when she started helping others with schooling and tutoring. She had just got through explaining to a couple of academy students the differences of each of the main given weapons; Kunai, senbon, shuriken... you name it. Hanari was a beautiful girl no doubt. Long raven black hair with bright blue eyes. She often had caught the eyes of many but there was none she really wanted anything to do with.

"I will after wards. I have to take these documents over to the anbu head quarters." she responded to her sister who had asked if she was going to come home later. Hanari was always delivering paper works and when she finally approached the anbu head quarters, she looked at the building giving a sigh as she stepped in, being greeted by nearly everyone she passed. The young woman eventually handed the scroll and some papers to one of the few anbu with a nod.

"Thank you miss Inuzuka. It's always a pleasure to see you are still out an about. Anything special going on today?" one of the few asked her. Engaging in conversation as she explained she had nothing planned that she finally had nothing to do today. She giggled softly before turning and hitting into her older brother and a partner he had with him. Hanari looked up at him and waved as Talon just looked his sister up and down and continued on. Hanari looked over to the other who was with him and she blinked, giving a faint blush.

"Aha...hello. And you are?"

Sonic_Kaos

Miss_Reese-Chan's Husbando

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

I HAVE MY MOTHERS DREAMS( ) I HAVE MY FATHERS EYES
A L O N Exx W E xx A R E xx L O S T, xx B U T xx T O G E T H E R xx W E xx S T A N D xx T A L L
A L O N Exx W E xx A R E xx L O S T, xx B U T xx T O G E T H E R xx W E xx S T A N D xx T A L L

"You should have seen his face one I stormed into his office, I was all like 'Your time is up' and I swear he crapped his pants right before I slit his throat. Fun times"

Two ANBU were walking down the hallway of their headquarters, both in their ANBU armor: the shorter one of the two was currently recounting the events of their last mission through his perspective while the taller of the pair simply rolled his eyes in slight amusement at his partner. Arashi Tsurugi was never the one to make things boring it seemed. His indigo colored hair was tied in a messy bun behind his head which framed his pale face, his violent eyes and his purple facial markings underneath his eyes. His Bird mask hung by the side of his armor while the other ANBU had his wolf mask the same way, letting his silver hair run free as they continued to walk and talk; having just reported in to their superior of their assassination successful mission which Arashi was happily retelling.

The both of them had noticed that they were being sent to more missions that usual nowadays. That was probably because of what was happening throughout the Elemental Nations; change was coming to the land both in society and in technology as more trade was happening between borders and lands. There were more machines around with this boon of knowledge and there were many debated centered around the issue of change; there were many who welcomed it with opened arms and soon began to adapt whereas there were also many who were against the idea and wanted to remain as they had been in keeping with tradition; this in turn had caused many fights and disputes happening through the borders as well as certain individuals taking the opportunity to make a profit; this wouldn't be necessarily a bad thing if it wasn't for the fact that they were using some underhanded methods such as extortion and bleeding allied towns and villages dry for the extra coin. Causing the rise in missions assigned to ANBU to solve these.

Of course Konoha wasn't exempt from all this change; probably the most talked of one relating to the Village Hidden in the Leaves were the rumors of the current Hokage stepping down and the search for a new leader to take the mantle of Hachidaime Hokage. Arashi himself didn't know what to think of all this and neither did Talon who seemed to be indifferent to the matter. Then again Talon Inuzuka was indifferent to a lot of things so not much change there. "People are idiots." was all that the silver haired ANBU had said about it. After seeing what he had seen the Tsurugi had to agree to that unfortunately.

"I'm starving, you wanna grab something to eat--" Arashi began as they continued walking down the hallway but stopped mid sentence when he saw a black blur speed towards them. "Woah!" Arashi stepped to the side as the person collided with Talon. Looking at the new presence Arashi could immediately tell that it was a girl a year or two younger than him with raven hair tied in two long ponytails and eyes as blue as the sky. He had to admit that she was rather pretty from where he stood. He watched as Talon glanced at the girl before moving off as if nothing had happened, leaving him and the girl standing in the hallway. "H-Hey Talon!, ain't you gonna to apologize?" he called out to the retreating Shinobi who simple waved him off in reply before disappearing from their view. "That guy..." Arashi sighed as he turned his attention back to the girl with a small, apologetic smile.

"Sorry about that, he's not all that good in the sensitivity department" he chuckled lightly before taking a good look at the girl and realizing that there was something familiar about her. The gears slowly turned in his head as he remembered who she was, his face lighting up in recognition. "You're Talon's younger sister, Hanari-chan right?" he said in his usual friendly tone. He had seen her around but never really talked to her. From what he had managed to get out of Talon he had two younger step sisters: one was Kayleigh and the other, younger one was Hanari. Arashi had met the pink haired Kayleigh before so this was must be Hanari. He noticed the faint blush that stained her cheeks as she gazed at him; cute.

"Crap, haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Arashi, your brothers on and off again partner. Nice to meet 'ya Hanari-chan~" he gave her the biggest smile he could muster at that point as he placed a hand on his armored hip.

-MeLoDys-AnGeL-

User Image

"People are just ignorant fools who claim they know the world. I may be an Inuzuka dedicated to her village, but I am married into the Tsurugi family. I am a noble and wise individual who is solely dedicated to her husband."

Bumping into people was a habit of hers and when she watched her brother, she watched as he continued walking and then turning back to see his partner. She felt slight of an embarrassment and as he spoke to her, she kept blushing. He was this tall, purple eyed anbu which seemed to have caught her eyes instantly and before realizing she was staring, she shook her head repeatedly and stepped back and gave a bow.

"Ah... Yes! I am Hanari Inuzuka, nice to meet you!" she announced herself rather cheerfully. Hearing his sister introduce herself, Talon stopped and lightly turned his head, giving a plain stare at Arashi before continuing on. Had he not wanted the two to know each other? was a mystery to him. Hanari tilted her head before looking Arashi up and down and lifting her hand to his cheek with a smile, rubbing some blood off his cheek. She assumed he returned from a mission. "Haha, you been walking around like that with blood on your cheek." the long haired woman spoke. Her voice was so cheery as if she were always happy. She then blushed again shortly after it vanished when she heard the others in the back speaking up.

"How adorable those two look!" they teased. Hanari blinked her eyes and waved her hands quickly towards them. She then quickly left the station and remained standing outside until she ventured over to a bench to sit down.

"What was that Arashi. She's just another girl... let alone my sister." Talon spoke to him eventually after catching up.

Sonic_Kaos

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

Arashi smiled as she introduced herself as Hanari Inuzuka, good; so he wasn't making a fool of himself by mistaking the girl for someone else. He let out a nervous chuckle when she bowed, he had never been the one for formalities, which was rather ironic; considering his clan was well respected by nobles and the like and thus had to present themselves accordingly. But that wasn't the young mans 'M.O'. But hey, if that was what the girl was comfortable with then he didn't mind. He knew how to deal with people of different types. "You don't have to be formal with me Hanari-chan, we should all try to get along yeah?" he replied as he stretched his arm to the side, unaware that Talon was eyeing the two of them as they talked.

"I guess your brother is also a stick in the mud even to his family huh?" he commented on earlier. Talon didn't seem like the type to be all that open to people; Arashi had to pretty much force all the information out of him the only way he knew how. "Of course If I had a sister as cute as you--" which he had of course, cute little Nagisa Tsurugi. "--I'd defiantly treat you better, but hey; all families are different I guess" he shrugged his shoulders before watching in slight surprise as Hanari lifted up her hand and brushed it against his cheek, a pink flush stained his cheeks as she spoke; he hadn't realized that he still had blood on him, it was probably from their target: it was...pretty messy how he went. "I will never look at a stapler the same way again" he thought to himself as he thought back to that time before quickly returning to reality as he heard people nearby commenting on the two of them 'adorable' huh? "Hah, they're just jealous that I've got such a pretty lady with me" he joked as he winked at her.. Arashi flashed her another smile as he brought up a hand and gently patted her head."Thanks a bunch Hana-chan!" it was then that he noticed Talon standing nearby watching them with an unreadable look on his face]. "Whoops, looks like we kept the princess waiting too long" he chuckled as he patted the raven haired girl once more.

"I'll see you around, till then~" And with that Arashi walked off, making his way back to Talon as the two of them left the ANBU headquarters and to the nearby restaurant they knew off. As they walked down the path the purple haired swordsman heard Talon speak to him. He turned his head around and tilted his head to the side. "What was what?, I thought I'd introduce myself to her since she's your imouto and all; no harm done." he replied with a curious look. Wondering why the male Inuzuka seemed annoyed that he had stopped to talk to her; was there something going on between him and his sisters? Now that he thought about it Kayleigh didn't seem to have that much of a good opinion on her brother. Oh well, maybe he'll get the answer later on.

"Oh yeah, just checking but...you are paying yeah?" Arashi asked the silver haired man a moment later who simply rolled his eyes.

-MeLoDys-AnGeL-

User Image

Hanari couldn't help but feel confused and annoyed at the same time. She wasn't sure what she thought of this Arashi just yet but her blush went away as soon as he left with her brother. She tilted her head once he left and obtained her thoughts together after collecting them. Arashi was... how would she put this- attractive and there was something in her that just clicked when he spoke to her. She blushed again and made her way soon after waving to everyone her good bye for now.

Talon, only rolled his eyes when Arashi caught up. When they got to a restaurant he just listened to him rant about something ad then sighed again. "You are going to be twenty-two soon and you act like you're fifteen." Talon admitted. He couldn't help but feel rather annoyed and when he eyed him carefully, he seemed to have a cheery voice once he spoke about Hanari when mentioned. "You like my sister and you just met her." he admitted. Talon couldn't help but just give a blunt stare at the other man. Sure, Hanari was some what of an annoyance to him but she was his youngest half sister after all- the only connection to her sibling wise was her sister from the same mother.

"Yeah sure... what ever." Talon answered when Arashi brought up if he was paying for everything. Talon just didn't care at this rate and just found Arashi amusing just by the way his eyes glowed-- perhaps it was just the thought of Hanari that just got to him now. Hanari was usually never around which lead to Arashi never meeting her; Talon kind of wished they didn't meet. This was getting annoying, Talon knew it would and probably continue that way if he kept Arashi as a partner.

However, the next couple weeks were annoying and Talon was about ready to strangle the purple eyed anbu. Until Talon realized he had to go, do some family matters requested by his father. It wasn't too long when Hanari was walking, carrying a basket with a bunch of fruit, wearing her usual: short black shorts and sporting black bikini top and her leather black jacket and knee-high boots. her black hair was in two ponytails which lead to her knees. Hanari blinked when she saw Arashi and approached him casually. "Oh, hello Arashi!" she greeted rather cheerfully. She eyed him up and down and realized that this time, there was no blood on his cheeks. She was starting to feel warm inside as she got closer to him and when he would speak, she would feel whole and complete. The blue eyed kunoichi was ever so soft and she was small; not small as in tiny but she was short. She must have stood up to his chest at least. Perhaps she got her shortness from her mother-- her and Kayleigh's mother was pretty short; but not too short.

Sonic_Kaos

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

The two ANBU continued to chat away as they made their way to the restaurant as a way to cool down after their mission. Their conversation was going left and right as they talked about whatever came across their mind; it was usually something relating to the changes of Konoha or their favorite throat slitting moments. "This is how I usually act, my old man used to say 'be yourself when you can' and I'm just taking that to heart. 'sides, you act like an old man sometimes" he retorted before Talon changed the topic back to Hanari. He simply tilted his head to the side when he commented that he liked his sister despite just meeting her.
                                          "What do 'ya mean? I like everyone, 'this whole village is like my family after all" he relied in his usual laid back tone, however inwardly Arashi was contemplating what his partner had said; did it seem that he liked Hanari that way? The young man wasn't sure to be honest whether he liked her that way or not; that had just met after all, if briefly. But he couldn't deny that he found the girl cute and there was something about the raven haired girl that made him at ease. He had never been like that with any girl except for his family.

"Better not think about it too hard, I can already feel a headache in the horizon" Arashi mused as he smiled happily when Talon relented to playing for lunch. "You're the best partner I can ask for~" he mocked fluttering his eyes before chucking as they entered Yakiniku Q.

- - -

Weeks had passed since Arashi first met Hanari and since then they had bumped into each other quite often and talked with one another. Talon was pretty much the same and seemed to glare at him whenever he asked about Hanari. Was he under the impression that were was something between the two of them?. "He's totally paranoid, I can use this~ he chuckled as he took a stroll down the marketplace, the sounds of vendors and the chatter of Shinobi and civilians alike filled the air as the streets were alive with activity. Talon had left him for the time being after having been called to do some stuff for his dad or something and had blown the purple haired Tsurugi off when he offered to help. Somethings never change after all. "Okay...so thats the cabbage, tomatoes, meat...just need to get ginger and I should be done here" he said to himself as he passed another vendor, grocery bags in hand as he moved to the side to allow some people to pass.

This continued for a while until he heard his name being called out by a familiar voice. Turning around he came face to face with none other than Hanari herself. Well this was a surprise, he would usually see her at the ANBU headquarters so this was probably the first time he saw her outside. Arashi couldn't help but smile as she approached him wearing her usual gear; her hair in their trademark twin tails as her bright blue orbs seemed to twinkle in the sunlight. She was always a welcome sight and Arashi seemed to bright up considerably as soon as she came into view. "Hey there Hanari, fancy meeting you here~" he greeted the girl happily as she stood in front of him. She was considerable shorter than he was even with her boots; the girl just came up to just below his shoulders. . "What brings you here, also doing some shopping?" he continued to smile, since he was off duty for today he had taken off his ANBU armor and was wearing a simple T-shirt with his clans emblem and pants complete with his boots.

-MeLoDys-AnGeL-

User Image

It was one of those days everyone spent up shopping; perhaps because it was nice out or it was just peaceful period and Hanari was just gathering fruit from fruit orchard trees when Arashi finally asked. "Nah, just getting some fruit." she answered casually. She walked with him until they came to a stop together and she sat down on the bench and recollected herself while doing so. She fixed everything before standing up again and smiled. "So uh, haha." she started before focusing on the real matter before shaking her head. She didn't entirely want to admit that so soon she was feeling connected to him but that was just her; she had no idea about him because well, she wasn't him. She was herself.

The raven haired girl looked him down. "I hear your twenty second birthday is soon, I think I will go ahead and make you a fruit salad." her and her sister Kayleigh were often known for their good making of fruit salads; people have always enjoyed them anyway. Hanari was just the younger one who got along very well with her sister. She looked over to Arashi once again.

"You know, the past few weeks we spoke, I been thinking. Uh, I know this sounds kind of weird and crazy and maybe out of the blue-- but I feel a strong connection to you that I cannot understand." she admitted and as she did, a heavy blushed filled her cheeks without her realizing it. The blue eyed female quickly turned away and nearly dropped several of the fruit that were in her basket. She mumbled to herself before bending down and picking up the fruit, only to drop more. Dammit, do I have to be this clumsy? she thought to herself, calling herself nearly an idiot.

Sonic_Kaos

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

"Ah, I see. Pretty busy today huh?" he replied as they continued walking down the busy road. Still, it was a nice surprise seeing her here out of all places. At least Arashi wouldn't be bored anymore. They came to a bench nearby the local park and sat down, feeling the warm sun beaming down on them without a single cloud in the sky; all in all in was a good day to be out and about. Some ice cream wouldn't hurt at the moment as well. But for some reason Arashi just felt at peace with Hanari, it was a nice change from the serious and stoic brother. He liked spending time with the younger woman, he felt like he could relax and let go of everything. It was simply nice. "Hm, what's up?" he watched curiously as the girl nervously laughed before standing back up in front of him.

He grinned when she mentioned making a fruit salad for his birthday. "Oh, been looking up on me huh? You could have just asked me straight out" he chuckled before continuing. "But thanks, I'd love that. Looking forward to Hana-chans salad~" Arashi stood up from the bench and stretched, leaving his bags on the seat for the mean time as he turned his attention back to the raven haired girl who spoke up once more in a nervous manner. He couldn't blame her being nervous as his eyes widened when he registered what she had just said. He couldn't think of anything to say back to her; then again what could be say? This wasn't like a mission where he could just stab the problem to death. This was Hanari; and he was sure people wouldn't want him to stab her. He would never do that either way. But he would be lying if he said that he didn't feel something between them. Throughout the past few weeks they spoke they just clicked with each other, it was uncanny really; becoming close to someone in such a short little time.

It didn't feel superficial at all. No no. In fact it felt pretty much normal and real. So much that it scared him a bit, not that he would show that. He opened his mouth to speak in reply to her declaration before he saw the fruit in the basket she held fall out, he watched in rising amusement as she bent down to pick them up only for her to clumsily drop them again. He couldn't hold it in anymore as he laughed loudly, all the tension he felt before just evaporated and was replaced with warmth. Yeah, he was sure he liked Hanari now. Only she make him fell this way. "Here, lemme help you Hana-Hime" he said still amused as he bent down and helped her pick up her fruit. As he did he spoke up once more to her.

"Talon would probably glare at me for telling you this but ever since we met I've been asking him about you so he probably has his suspicions about us. But what you said doesn't sound crazy at all" he paused for a moment with a teasing smile "...Okay so it does sound a little crazy, but I like that about you and I won't lie and saw I haven't felt anything between us." his out stretched hand grasped an orange before putting it into the basket before continuing. "Like you I'm still trying to figure out what it is" he finished, still smiling as he picked up another apple off the ground.

-MeLoDys-AnGeL-

User Image

Hanari felt frozen when he started laughing. She couldn't help but remain there picking up the fruit and he soon joined her in helping and when they both got all the fruit in the basket once again, they both seemed to have stood up together and realized they were closer. But this time, Hanari didn't blush. She just blinked her eyes and realized how close they were she slowly placed the basket down. Oh how annoyed her brother would be if he saw this but there were just things her brother couldn't stop her from having; a life and anyone to share it with. Even if Arashi was his on and off partner. "There are many... things in life precious." she spoke out loud and before realizing she had already said that, she shook her head. She wanted so much to reach and touch his hair, and she did. her hand raised to his cheek and slowly made way to the hair from the side of his head. Soft. His hair was soft and gentle as imagined.

Hanari had been blinded by the fact she felt too connected and she felt more involved now. Failing to hold it back, she leaned and kissed him softly and as quick as she did she parted and stepped back. Then did that blush appear. Her body acted on its own and she couldn't help but keep her stare onto him. It was as if time had frozen after that but knew they were still keeping pace with the daily life.

ooc; sorry short.

Sonic_Kaos

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

As Arashi continued to pick up the fallen fruit he threw a couple glances towards Hanari who seemed rather comfortable in the situation they were in which made him smile. All the hesitation that they both felt were now replaced with an air of ease as he got comfortable. It wasn't until he felt ther shoulders brush up against each other that he realized how close they had gotten, he long back locks swaying in accordance to her movements and her blue eyes gazing onto the floor as she picked up another apple. He heard her speak out loud which snapped him out of his little trance before agreeing with her statement with a nod of his head. "Yeah, sometimes we don't realize how precious the things we have are...or people" he replied in a soft tone as he thought about his family before they moved to the girl beside him. He wondered if Talon would flip if he saw them like they were.

He soon felt her hand brush up against his face as it buried itself into his purple locks. He flushed a little in embarrassment at the physical contact. Until now it had only been his mother and sister who had touched his hair like that. It felt strange but oddly comfortable, not that he would admit that. A moment of silence later he began to speak. "Hey...do you wanna--" he was cut off by the feeling of something soft pressing against his lips. His eyes widened when he realized that Hanari had closed the distance and kissed him. Before he could register what had happened the girl pulled back and the soft feeling went away along with her, the blush now back on her cheeks as she went back to collecting her fruit, picking up the last few times and throwing them into her basket. Quietly they stood back up and an awkward silence fell between the two. Gathering his bearings Arashi spoke first as he cleared his throat.

. "Heh, Y'know that it's usually the guy that usually has to kiss the pretty lady first, not that I'm complaining though" Arashi grinned as he moved closer to the girl. Talon be dammed, the young man was gonna take a chance and stick to it. "So you like me huh?" he didn't bother to hide his teasing tone as he stretched his arms in the air above his head and letting them fall and dangle at his sides before lifting up a hand and placing it under her chin as he turned her head up to face him. "I hope you're ready to face the consequences Miss. Inuzuka" and with that, Arashi moved in and captured her lips with his own once again in a soft kiss. This time lasting longer than hers, they remained like that for a good while before pulling back, The smile on his face was warm and pure.

-MeLoDys-AnGeL-

o o c: haha, all good yo~

User Image

Hanari wasn't entirely surprised to be standing there with him and then suddenly, her blush went away and she felt more comfortable then she ever was. Raven hair, blue eyed girl looked up at him as he lifted her chin and they were both staring into each other's eyes when he mentioned; "I hope you're ready to face the consequences, miss Inuzuka," he stated which caused her a puzzled look. Was he speaking of Talon if he found out? Shivers ran up her spine once she thought about it and blinked her eyes in a gasp until he locked his lips with her own.

She froze but slowly did that freeze thaw out, their kiss lasting a tremendous long time as her arms slowly lifted around his neck, returning his kiss with a more passionate affection. After a while which seemed like days to her; she opened her eyes and looked into his once again. She searched his eyes and once she found that his affection was real, she knew almost instantly that they would be together for ever and inseparable. She leaned and kissed him again but it was shortened when Talon found them.

"Ahem, Arashi. My sister." he responded rather angrily. Hanari had quickly parted and her arms moved from around his neck immediately and around his waist as she rested her head on his chest since she couldn't reach his shoulders, closing her eyes before noticing Talon got closer. "I'm not entirely comfortable knowing you two are bonding like that." he stated. Hanari tightened her grasp around Arashi. There was not a moment she wanted away from him and new that her love grew strong instantly.

"Talon, you can't tell me who I can or can't be with... I love him." she stated almost shyly. The silver haired elder looked her thoroughly before glancing at Arashi. "At any given time you can back away Arashi and walk away."

Sonic_Kaos

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

Arashi was rather afraid that Hanari might quick resist his advance and run away, but quickly he was proven wrong when he felt her sink into the kiss and return it with her own passion and affection as she threw her around around his neck. Slowly slinking his arms around her waist he pulled her in closer as he savored the taste of Hanari Inuzuka and it was a taste he knew he wouldn't get enough of. People would think that they might be going a little to fast but in all honestly Arashi could give a baboons a** on what they thought, what was important was what they wanted in the end right? And he was sure what they wanted was to be with each other and so it shall be so.

Soon enough, the first obstacle appeared all of a sudden in his glowering stoic glory. They had been enjoying the moment when Talon had to come and ruin it. He heard the angry tone in his voice as he made himself known, he felt the young woman beside him quick wrap her arms around his waist as she tried to hide her face from her brother by using his chest. He put a protective arm around her as he stared back at his partner. "I know you aren't happy with this but we are happy with the way things are. Besides, you said yourself that she was just 'another girl' so why change that just because were attracted to one another?" he replied in a firm tone, a sudden change from his usual laid back and joking manner. He should have expect this though, even if he didn't show it Talon was still her older brother. He could relate with him to a point.

Arashi heard Hanari speak out to her brother, declaring that she didn't care what he thought and that she loved him. Sure she was rather shy and nervous from having Talons judging gaze on her but it amazed him how natural the words came out of her mouth. It was at that moment that a life with her didn't seem all that strange. He nodded in agreement as he turned back to Talon to spoke up one more, this time telling him that he could walk away at any time. Standing his ground Arashi did not move. "I know, but I choose not too and I will never walk away from this. You should know how I am by now partner" a feral grin appeared on his lips as his eye never left the male Inuzukas. A moment of tense silence between the two highly trained Shinobi passed before Talon spoke up, this time in his usual stoic tone.

"...You're serious"

"Of course, I'm always serious~. " Arashi declared to which Talon just sighed in exasperation as he threw his hands up in the air. "I give up, you two are idiots and I now know there;s no changing your mind" he said before turning back to the young couple. "There'll be people against this saying you are too young and all that." he continued as Arashi's eyes widened a bit, was he actually...Heh, same old Talon. "We know, but like you say; People are idiots" Arashi shot back as Talon just glared at him once more before sighing, this time in resignation.

"Fine, but don't expect me to help you guys out all the time" and with that, Talon disappeared in a swirl of leaves. Signalling the use of the Shunshin. Arashi just gazed at the spot where Talon had stood not too long ago, watching the leaves slowly fall to the ground. "I think..." he began, his voice breaking the silence that the other ANBU's exit left as he turned to face Hanari who was still clinging onto him. A small smile on his face as he did. "That was Talon's way of giving us his blessing" he said happily, at least there was someone who be okay with all of this.

"...Doesn't change the fact that he can be a b*****d sometimes though"

-MeLoDys-AnGeL-

User Image

Hanari mumbled and when he was gone, her grasp around Arashi loosened and she let go. He was probably stubborn or maybe jealous or didn't like the fact that his partner was in some love affair with his sister. But there was no affair, all they did was kiss and then realized that they wanted each other. Hanari looked back up at him with a frown on her face before trying to figure out what she wanted. "Arashi, I love you..."
she spoke softly for only he to hear. She felt warm and protected and knew that he was involved in her life just as she was in his and they wanted to be a part of each other.

"When the sun beats on the mountain, the snow is the frost that shows the pure beauty of one's nature." she whispered calmly. She didn't care if Talon would pick on her about having a love for someone two years older let along his partner or not but age and rank didn't matter to her. It was the fact that two people loved each other. Hanari saw it that way anyway and took his hands in her own.

Sonic_Kaos

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

"I love you too Hanari"

The words seemed to come out of his mouth so normally that it surprised him a bit. Although he already had his fair share of surprises today. This morning he had woken up and his biggest worry was what to to today and now hours later he had a girlfriend. Either fate was playing some sick, sick joke on him or maybe this was just meant to be; as horridly cheesy that sounded. But that didn't change the warm feeling he had as he gazed upon the raven haired woman beside him as she did the same, his violet eyes meeting her azure blue. Cherry Blossoms met the Sky as he saw the pure, undiluted love behind those eyes of her. He didn't feel all that worthy having such a beautiful girl look upon him with such affection. But dammed if he wasn't going to try his best to be worthy of it.

That was a promise, and Tsurugi's never breaks a promise.

He tilted his head to the side as Hanari whispered to him. "That was rather poetic, it seems my princess is also a poet" he lightly teased as he gently poked her cheek with his free hand. He thought about Talons words earlier but brushed it off, Arashi had seen couples with way bigger age gaps between them; of course most of them the women were either trophy wives or gold diggers which he was sure that the female Inuzuka was clearly none of them. Sighing felt their hands intertwine, her delicate fingers playing with him own as he smiled at her once more.

-MeLoDys-AnGeL-

User Image

Hanari giggled softly and shrugged. "I talk to myself a lot, try not to listen. I might embarrass myself." she joked softly. But it was true at the same time, she often talked to herself and most of the time ended up embarrassing herself from it. Hanari smiled and when she realized she had gotten fruit, she realized she was late to getting them back to Kayleigh.

"Oh my, I should get the fruit home and I am sure you have to meet up with Talon. Arashi, shall see you tomorrow?" she moved forward but found herself locked with his hand in hers and she looked back. It had seemed that she didn't want to take off away from him so soon but knew she had to. She smiled tenderly and finally let go, grabbing her basket and making her way towards home.

Talon however, wasn't really the best of moods and when he saw Arashi step in, he immediately stood up and pinned the other man against the wall. You know Tsurugi, is there a reason why it had to be my sister? let alone my youngest sister?"

Sonic_Kaos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces