Welcome to Gaia! ::

d-a-d-x-p-u-n-s-x-x-xd-a-d-x-p-u-n-s-x-x-x-d-a-d-x-p-u-n-s-x-x-x-d-a-d-x-p-u-n-s-x-x-d-a-d-x-p-u-n-s-x

User Image

d-a-d-x-p-u-n-s-x-x-xd-a-d-x-p-u-n-s-x-x-x-d-a-d-x-p-u-n-s-x-x-x-d-a-d-x-p-u-n-s-x-x-d-a-d-x-p-u-n-s-x

She hands me my underwear and I take them, setting them next to the bed next to me. I'm not sure if it's that my legs are too weak for me to even think about standing or if I'm just too lazy, so I watch her and the way her body moves as she pulls herself off of the bed. Call me a perv or whatever but no matter how worn out I was, I could stay awake to just be able to watch the way her hips shift when she walks or the way her body gracefully forms into a calligraphy that only God could have written.

"Who said we're going to get a full night's sleep?" I ask, quirking a brow. I'm only half kidding, of course. "Plus, tomorrow night it won't be just me who's sleeping in that twin bed, you'll get to experience shitty bus sleep too," I chuckle, shaking my head. Riding the bus isn't terrible, but when you're trying to sleep it can be a nightmare. I wish I was lying when I say that I've fallen out of my bunk before in the dead of sleep while the bus is going at least fifty miles an hour. It's not fun, at all. I can't even imagine having to sleep in that bunk with another person. I mean, Danny and I've done it when we're watching a movie or whatever, but it's still really snug, but maybe we just felt like it was too snug because we didn't exactly want to be that close while laying down. All too soon, Anna presses a kiss to my lips and leaves for the bathroom. I'm only assuming that she's washing up in a similar way that I needed to, and so with this time I decided that it'd be best to retrieve my phone. Sans underwear, I head to the living room and grab my phone and then wander back, sending out a mass text.

to: Adventurers + Chelsea
                                                                message: okay, whats the address?
                                                                turns out we're coming out to eat after all razz

Almost as quick as the text is sent, another one is received with the address included. Heading back to the bedroom, I snag my underwear from the bed and pull them on, finding my jeans next. Soon enough, I'm fully dressed and Anna's out of the bathroom asking me where we're going and informing me that she's going to drive. Not my favorite decision, but it'll do. It's her car anyway. It doesn't take us long to settle into her car and start the GPS that ends up taking us to a restaurant bar where the band had already snagged us a big enough table. The place is enough of a hole in the wall for our fans not to find us immediately, which I like. Once we enter the building, we steer near towards where the guys are.

"Well, well, if it isn't the two love birds. I'm surprised you left the nest!" Chelsea exclaims, and the table fills with laughter. I take a seat next to Aaron, who just looks at me and quietly knows where we had snuck off to.

"Oh stop guys, we just had to head home and take Boo for a walk and then drop him off at a friend's house for the rest of the tour, because guess who said they'd come along," I grin, looking over at Anna.

"No way?! that's awesome! Welcome to the 24/7 madness!" Danny laughs, taking a drink from his water.

In a matter of minutes, the waitress comes by and we all order, the moment that I had been waiting for. It doesn't take me long to decide I want the biggest cheese burger they have with the most fries that they have, because that's how hungry I am. Honestly, I don't know and probably never will know why I get so hungry after being intimate, but I really do. Its either that or I have to sleep.

ooc: i know this was short, and if you need to feel free to skip along.

3,900 Points
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Wall Street 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It doesn't take long for us to get to the restaurant, it being a small joint that I'd been to once or twice in the span of my life. I'd been to most restaurants here in the city in the three years that I've lived here, but I always ended up going to the same handful when it came to eating out.

Once we parked along the in front of the restaurant, we both got out pretty quickly, though no fans had noticed that we were all here yet, to our luck. We climb up some stairs to find the gang in a big booth with their menus out in front of them as they quietly chat. They all perk up once they see us though, Chelsea being the first one to speak up and poke fun at us leaving the venue pretty much ASAP. All of them knew why and what we left to do, but James kept our excuse going, though I knew it wasn't fooling any of them.

Then he, fortunately, distracted everyone as well as announced that I would be joining them through the rest of the tour. Danny was the first one to react, and he did so positively, as per usual. "Thanks, Danny! I know who I'll bunk with when James is tired of elbowing me in the face,"I teased, elbowing James as Danny laughed, turning a little pink as James gave him a joking, but stern look. "Yeah, let's party when he's asleep," Danny replied, nonchalantly sipping his water. Donny and Aaron greet me with a "Hey, what's up, Anna?" To which I reply with a 'not much' to keep it simple.

I really enjoyed being around Danny. He was probably the next person (besides James of course) whom I was closest to in the band, probably because he was so sweet to me. We don't even talk that much outside except for maybe an occasional text, but I had a lot of fun just being around him. He was the life of the party too.

I enjoyed Donny and Aaron too, though I didn't know them as well, and I wasn't around them enough to form a solid opinion about them either. We were all nice to each other, but our downfall is that we were all somewhat shy, unlike Chelsea, James, and Danny, so we all never really reached out to each other. And I didn't want to be that girl and force myself in their lives either. I tried to stick to just being concerned with James, and the band as a whole. I'm just James' girlfriend, not the band manager, so I try to keep for myself.

Truth be told though, I had a small crush on Donny too. It started before I even met James, when Jess mentioned that she was into this band called 'The Adventurers', far before they were ever even a blip on the map. She showed me some of their videos, songs and all that, then dragged me to one of their concerts here. God, the venue wasn't even sold out when we first saw them. James, of course, being the eye candy of the band, attracted all the screaming girls in the crowd- including Jess and me to an extent at the time. He was gorgeous, but I had my eye set on the drummer. He was silent, but just as attractive with his sculpted features- and his facial hair was what sold me; he was more of my type in the first place. Besides, I always figured that I had more of a chance with Donny than I did with the lead freakin' singer. Funny how life works.

The waitress comes by somewhat quickly to take all of our orders. James and I go last, since we were the last ones to arrive and I still need to decide what I want. James doesn't hesitate to ask for extra fries with his order- of course. I don't know what the hell happens to him, but the second we climax, it's like he develops this insatiable hunger, or he's just out like a light. I think it's extremely virile, it kind of turns me on in a weird way. Like am I really that good in bed? But it's kind of cute to me too; he's like a bear, or a stoner either way.

I order a beer, handing my keys back over to James right away so I won't forget later on, and decide on a simple turkey burger with fries, mostly just to share with him. Once the waitress takes all of our menus, my fingers intertwine with James' again under the table and I look to the guys. "So, only a week left of touring? What's next for the Adventurers after this?" I had barely even spoken with James about what would be happening next, but my heart still raced in fear of him leaving me for months again.

User Image

Shaking my head slightly I inform "that only happened one time, and it was an accident! It's not my fault I'm so tall," and laugh. Matter of fact, I think I had might have been somewhat sick that time as well, and was drugged up on cough medicine. It wasn't Anna's fault that she had scared me, her slender arms wrapped around my midsection and in some sort of attempt to sit up, I ended up elbowing her in the jaw. For the most part, we both equally felt bad. After we order, Anna asks the famous "what's next" question that we get towards the end of the tour. Luckily Aaron pipes up first, his usual lackadaisical / cool manor oozing from the way he answers her.

"That's when we start writing and recording again. We've been working on a few new songs for a while, especially on tour when we have nothing else to do but sit around on the bus and talk, " he says with a small nod, and Donny chimes in too.

"that, plus we'll doing local appearances every so often. We're still deciding on when and what exactly, but we might even have random meet ups in cities across the US, it just depends on finances and venues, really," Donny states nonchalantly, but it's a pretty big deal, one that I'm excited for. Stupidly enough, meeting the fans is one of my favorite things to do! Anna slips her hand into mine, something that I don't mind one bit. I don't mind being affectionate in front of our friends, that's different because they all know that we're together, but when it comes to our fans, it feels almost improper to even mention that I'm seeing someone. That, plus I don't want to have to bare the weight of keeping the media happy with constant celebrity sightings of the two of us holding hands in a park or whatever celebrities had to do. There's already enough pressure of trying to decide if we want to move in together, just the two of us making the decision, I don't want to have any type of speculation of the media, wondering why we aren't living together and when we do move in, having them assume that we're holed up in the apartment (which I assure you, we probably would be).

When the food gets here, I don't waste any time and I immediately dig into my burger after letting go of Anna's hand. Luckily everyone else is scarfing down their food too, so I just assume that they're just super hungry from the concert, which isn't abnormal. To be honest, it could have been the combination of all of the activities on stage and then the activities with Anna that made me this hungry, but I just didn't notice how hungry I was until after my mind could be clear of having that sweet sacred moment with Anna. Honestly, my mind had been pretty foggy all day just knowing that Anna and I would be together tonight. Within twenty minutes, all of my food is gone, along with Donny's and Danny's. Aaron is slowly catching up to us, while Chelsea and Anna had been busy chatting away while munching on their food like girls usually do. At this point, I'm picking at Anna's fries as well, when Aaron points out that there's a group of girls pointing and staring at us from the entrance of the restaurant. Letting out a small sigh, I slip the keys into her hand.

"We're going to have to go, it probably won't be long until masses start coming, I just checked twitter and there's a current hash tag trending about our whereabouts," Danny explains, and Donny ushers our waitress over. Since he has the band's credit card, he pays for the meal and I slip from my seat. Luckily our meal was nearly finished, and as soon as we can, we all head out of the restaurant and split ways, Anna and I heading towards her car and back to her apartment.

3,900 Points
              • Money Never Sleeps 200
              • Autobiographer 200
              • Wall Street 200

Aaron and Donny were the first to inform me of their plans after this tour, which made me happy to hear for the most part. Finally, James and I would be able to be an actual couple again- behind closed doors, that is. But I was okay with that; being his girlfriend and just spending time with him outweighed all the cons of his career. Again, I knew that one day it would all pay off.

Our food arrives before any of us have a chance to discuss anything else, and we all dig in. All the guys were starving, and finished off quickly, meanwhile I chatted with Chelsea as we nibbled at our food. James finishes before we do, and he starts picking at my fries, and I let him.

Just as we were settling down, another crowd of fans was beginning to form at the entrance. I sigh as I gather my things, taking the keys back from James. As soon as Donny pays, everyone is off, and I'm back to being the mysterious woman who follows the band around- the damn driver. I don't blame James, hell life is probably better incognito like this, but my mind often wondered how different things would be if our relationship was out in the public. I know that there would be pressure and paparazzi, but would it be so bad if the world knew that James was taken? I tried not to think about it as I put on my sunglasses and headed out first, waiting for James to meet me in my car.

Once he filters through the small crowd, we take off back to my apartment. It doesn't take us long to get back home, and once we're there, I let Boo out of the kitchen only to watch him run back to James. "Go on and play with the boy, or watch TV on the couch while I go pack," I laugh, giving him a quick hug before I disappear back into the bedroom.

I start the process off by digging deep into my closet to find my suitcase and all the little travel size bags that I've collected over the years. While I'm in there, I find the gift I was planning on giving James tonight before he left on tour again. I kept it wrapped up in the gift wrap paper with the bow on it, placing it on the bottom of the suitcase. I'll give it to him when he least suspects it, maybe after a concert during the week.

In the meantime, I pile up several pairs of panties, bras, and socks on one end of the suitcase, with several shirts, jeans, and leggings on the other. I put a few pairs of my shoes in bags to lay in there as well; I spend the rest of the time packing up toiletries, makeup, and hair tools. It looks like a lot for just a week, but I have no idea how it will go, or what I'll be doing. Besides, I'd rather have more with me than less. Before I close the suitcase, I throw the box of condoms in there, just in case we get a moment alone.

After about twenty minutes, I resurface from the silence from my room, my makeup gone and my glasses replacing my contacts. I look so lame like this, in my big, square hipster glasses, but James never seems to mind. I'm still hoping to fool around again, so he won't be too focused on my glasses for too much longer. I've still got my lacey panties and matching bra on anyways.

He's taken his seat on the sofa, petting Boo on one side of his lap, so I cuddle up to the other side. "I can't express how grateful I am for your decision. I hope the guys don't mind me being with you. Tell me if they do, baby. It's more important for you guys to perform, not just for me to hang out with you." I remark, looking up at him before wrapping my arms around his waist. I think this is probably missed most- just laying here with him on the couch. Usually we stay up watching some movie on TV, then fall asleep on each other, but if anything, he'd be the one carrying me to bed, though he worked harder than I did today.

We lay there for some time before I start kissing his neck again. Boo must get the hint and he walks off to his little doggy bed, while I kiss up to James. "Up for a quick round two?" I whisper, moving slowly to his lips. "If not, don't worry about it, we can go to bed anyways." He was hungry afterwards earlier, so I wanted to give him his good night, if he wasn't exhausted enough anyways. After all, it was three months apart!

User Image

When we get into the apartment I pull off my shoes and Anna informs me that she's going to pack. I nod and head towards the living room with Boo in tow. I know that the dog has missed me badly; each time Anna and I had facetimed and he heard my voice, he'd start howling barking and whimpering in the background to get my attention. It was cute, honestly, even if it made it a little bit harder for Anna to talk over him. I find the remote and flip on the television to find something to watch while I wait. I assume that it won't take too long since the cable that Anna has is extensive. There are many channels, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the expansive list of choices I could make about what I wanted to watch. We had wifi on the bus, a luxury that everyone was thankful for, so once in a while we'd watch a movie together on netflix, but often times we didn't because we all had trouble agreeing on what we wanted to watch. Since it was just me, I didn't have to consult anyone, which was a blessing. Its a solid twenty minutes at least that Boo and I get to rest on the couch together, which is good since this is probably one of the only times I'll be able to get in my time with the dog. He doesn't sleep in the bed with us, which is a good thing, and since we're leaving tomorrow we won't really have time to go out and play in the park.

Anna comes in to the living room and heads towards me. She takes a seat next to me and almost automatically her knees lay over mine while she wraps her arms around my waist. She tells me how grateful she is about coming on tour, which is a blessing, but what's even better is that she tells me how she wants to make sure she isn't annoyingly clingy in any way and isn't stifling creativity. I nod, pressing a kiss to her lips.

"Of course, babe. I'm sure you won't get in the way of anything though, plus you'll have Chelsea to pal around with while we're working. She probably won't let you out of her sight just because she's so used to be the only one without anything to do while we're practicing that she'll want to be able to actually do something, plus, she'll be excited that she isn't the only girl anymore," I chuckle, wrapping my arms over hers to lace our fingers together. After at least a good twenty minutes of kissing, she breaks the kiss to suggest that we head to the bedroom.

"Is that really a question? " I laugh, moving to stand up. My hands move to my own belt, unbuckling it and then unbuttoning my jeans as we walk towards the bedroom. "If we have round two tonight, that's not going to forfeit the ideal round three tomorrow morning, will it?" I ask, looking to smirk at her. We both walk to the bedroom and in no time I push off my jeans with a little less show than the time before. Assuming that there needs to be less coyness and less foreplay for round two since she asked about a quick one. I take a glance at the clock and realize that the time has already leaked into the early morning. My hand moves towards my midsection, readying myself for what we have planned by removing my own underwear and applying a few long generous strokes. I take a moment to remove my shirt and then to move to Anna, who also removed her clothing as well. My hands hold on to her hips once she comes near, and I press my lips to hers with passion.

3,900 Points
                      • Money Never Sleeps 200
                      • Autobiographer 200
                      • Wall Street 200

James reassures me that my time on the bus won't disturb the band, but I'm still not sure. This whole chance seems too good to be true to me, even though I'm forcing myself to push those thoughts out of my mind. I just worry that all that time together won't be what I had hope it will be and that it will just drive us apart. It's one thing when it's just the two of us, but on a bus full of people, it's completely different. Oh well, if it's bad it will only be a week, and if it's fun, it will only be a week.

The second after I suggest taking our kisses to the next level, James wastes no time it shifting both of us there. He pulls me by the hand off the couch, shutting off the TV, while fumbling to get the buckle off his pants and unzip. It's getting kind of late, so we both want to get it going, and with our lifestyles, unfortunately we're used to doing this in somewhat of a rush in the first place. One more week, I keep telling myself.

As I close the bedroom door behind me, he jokes about the possible round three. "Maybe, maybe not. We'll see in the morning," I tease, giving him a taste of his own medicine with a smirk of my own.

When we get in there, we both get down to business, stripping down to nothing but our underwear. James is the first one to take it all off, to which a great big grin spreads across my face once more, like the teenager I am deep down. He prepares himself, to which I give him a hand in (no pun intended) . I insist that I prepare too, with his help, and within another minute, all is well again.

About ten minutes later, we're both laying next to each other again, his arms around my body. I'm numb all over again, slightly managing to lift my head and turn in his direction to kiss his cheek. We're both exhausted at this point, but we keep each other awake long enough to settle into a nice cuddling position. "I love you," I whisper into the darkness, pulling the sheets around us and we're both out like a light.

The morning sun wakes us several hours later. I look down to see his arms still around me and I smile into the pillow half of my head is buried in. Last night still felt like a dream, one I'm glad I haven't woken up from, and apparently James hasn't either. I wake him up with a gentle kiss to the lips, moving my hands to his cheeks to gently caress his skin. "Morning," I mumble, digging my fingers into his hair at the base of his neck. "So today's the day, huh? Are you excited for your last week of touring?!" I laugh, giving him another peck.

ooc: sorry this is so short. feel free to skip!

User Image

I feel her lips pressed to mine a few times before I'm willing to open my eyes. Next, her hands move to each side of my face, When my eyes focus on her, a small smile spreads across my face and her hands move from my cheeks to the nape of my neck while her fingers snake into my hair. She asks me if I'm excited about the last week of tour and I nod. "It's gonna be a lot of fun," I say, but I know that it'll be bittersweet. Despite having to be far away from Anna, I love being on tour. It's fun to be surrounded by people with high energy, excited to watch whatever type of performance you have to give them. People that are literally so excited to see us play our instruments and sing to them, along with being able to meet us after the show most of the time. Its crazy and fun and exciting but its also exhausting at times, which is why I think I'm okay with the tour ending. If things go as planned, we'll probably be touring again within a year.

"Are you excited for your first week of touring?" I ask with a laugh, poking her side. I take a moment to steal a lingering kiss from her lips and then another.

It doesn't take us too long to make our way out of bed after a while of canoodling, but soon enough we both get into the shower and freshen up and redress. The guys contact us, and we contact Anna's friend Jessica and ask her to come pick up Boo and his belongings while we wait for the bus to come and pick us up. Within two hours, everything is squared away and I'm lugging Anna's stuff down to the bus to put underneath where all of the other luggage is. We head into the bus, excited to start our long drive to the next city. While on the bus, we do silly things like sing songs or play stupid little driving games like singing songs you'd make up at camp and sing around campfires when you had nothing else to do. Luckily it was kind of fun. After a while though, we all decided that we'd separate (as much as you can when you're on a bus) and do our own thing until we had gotten to the venue. I take this time to stretch over the couch, leaning against the arm rest with Anna next to me. I fall asleep pretty quickly but when I wake up, our bus starts slowing down quite a bit, until we feel the gentle buzz and hum of fans on the outside of our bus. I sit up and peer out the tinted windows and grin. There's still at least three hours until the concert starts, but a lot of the time people line up early for a better chance to the front.

Our bus moves into a secured location behind ten foot walls, giving us enough privacy to exit the bus and carry out the equipment and such that we need. Since I'm just a singer, I help Donny with the drums and we all somewhat disperse, heading into different directions to set up what we need. Since our band doesn't play until after two other ones, we don't exactly need to set up, but we do talk with the other bands a bit before setting up all of our equipment in order to practice. While doing so, I notice that Chelsea has taken full delight in the fact that Anna is there by her side, asking her to help out with the merch table set up, and if she wants, the selling as well. Even from a distance I can almost hear her saying "an extra pair of eyes and hands on the merch would be awesome!" since I know that it's quite common for people to try and just take whatever they think is too expensive. Luckily, that's why we've invested in a hanging rack that sets up behind the table where the shirts are displayed. Either way, it's not something I have to worry too much about. Instead, the band and I start warming up, which is always fun. We test the mics, the amps, the drums, and more which is actually quite a long process, but within an hour or so we've got it all figured out and we start to pack our instruments back up to put back stage until it's our turn to play.

When we finish, I head over to where the girls are sitting in the grass and I move to sit behind Anna, my legs on either side of her so I can sit closely and wrap my arms around her. I press a kiss to the side of her face.

"Hey you, how's all the merchandise?" I ask, nonchalantly with a small laugh.

3,900 Points
                              • Money Never Sleeps 200
                              • Autobiographer 200
                              • Wall Street 200

It doesn't take us a long time to get to our round three, and then some. I guess you can't really put a value on all that we missed in those three months apart, but that wouldn't stop us from trying. And after that, we go to shower together, where we fool around a little again. We tried to get as much as we could in after three months apart and before a week on a bus with several other people. I just have to keep telling myself that after this week, he's all mine again.

In the next two hours, I tie up all the loose ends and get my baby Boo all taken care of. I'll miss that little sucker, even if it is for just a week. I know he's in good hands with Jessica, but he's like my child, and I'll still worry about him. After he's gone, we pretty much head straight down to the bus, where James takes all my luggage for me- after I make him, that is. Then we head on to the next city, with the whole band and Chelsea and me in tow.

We spend the first few hours talking and joking around and playing games before everyone sort of breaks off to do their own thing, which is odd when you're all in an enclosed space with only a bathroom and a 'closet'- if you would call a corridor with a bar for hanging clothes in it a closet. While the rest of the group breaks off, James and I stay on the couch and fall asleep on each other, probably still tired from this morning's actions, since we both already ate.

We slept for a while, our arms wrapped around each other and I slept in that little nook of his body that I fit perfectly in. So far, the tour is going well for me. Hell, he should've invited me earlier if this is what it's like. But we woke up too soon to look out to see a crowd of fans around the bus. James pops up from our position quickly to observe, then he goes over to meet up with the guys. I meet up with Chelsea as the guys prepare and we move back to the private location behind security walls. Since I have nothing to do, and Chelsea could always use help with the merchandise, I offer to help her with the merch to keep myself busy- and have a little fun with her too.

While the boys set up, we go ahead and set the display up. Since we have extra time, we decide to have fun with it and get all dressed up. I do our makeup (since I'm better with this) and I do it very simply but with bright neon colored lipstick for both of us. Chelsea does our hair (her forte) and gives us both beachy waves. She finishes it off with a flower crown for her, and a flower above my ear- to appeal to the hipster girl fans. And we take some spare t-shirts and rip them so that the sleeves fall beside our shoulders, and so that the guys get a peak at our cleavage. Sex sells, right?

When we return to the table, we roll out all the merchandise, then take a seat on the grass, since the crowd is busy watching the openers. Chelsea starts to ask me about how James and I are doing, but speak of the devil, he shows up and interrupts us.

He takes his seat behind me, his legs on both sides of me and his arms wrap around me as he presses a kiss to the side of my face. I know he's worried about me feeling welcomed on the tour. "It's going well," I reply coolly, leaning back into him and tilting my head back to get a glimpse of him. "How's that band thing going?" I laugh, crossing my arms over his.

Chelsea jokingly rolls her eyes and sighs. "You're on the merchandise, but don't think you can get it for free!" "Don't you have a concert to be preparing for?" She laughs, looking over to James.

User Image

Maybe I was a bit too worried about Anna then I should have been. After all, she knows how to make friends and how to talk to people her age. Plus, Chelsea is pretty friendly and outgoing; she knows how to make people feel comfortable and how to keep the conversation moving. But still, I didn't want Anna to think that she was stuck doing something if she didn't want to and I definitely didn't want her to already regret coming on this trip with us. For me, it seemed like the hours before it was time to go on stage were eternities long and that we'd have to find ways to kill time, but that was probably because of how excited we were. Soon enough, the girls are pointing their witty comebacks at me, as if I infiltrated their conversation, which I guess I kind of did.

I stick my tongue out at Chelsea and laugh.

"Hey, I don't want to seem like one of those assholes who wear their own band shirts, even if our shirts are cool as hell. But I see that you two helped yourselves to some new tees," I laugh, picking at the one that Anna's wearing. I honestly don't mind that they're wearing the merch, but I know that Donny might not be thrilled about it since it comes out of our paychecks. Either way, I feel like the two of them getting their shirts is somewhat of a payback for dealing with how smelly and messy and overall unorganized the band can be. I mean, we're not as bad as some other bands, we're pretty respectful to each other, but for the most part we're still guys with guy like tenancies.

"As for the concert, I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I mean, I might swap clothes, but for the most part, we've already warmed up. Actually, you know what, I'm gonna swap clothes. Heads up, they're opening the gates early, in about twenty minutes or so. We're playing last, so we probably won't come hang out at the tent, but we'll meet you at the tour bus once the show's over. Like always, make sure you start packing up once all the fans leave," I remind Chelsea, but I also say it for the sake of Anna. Since she hasn't really seen the whole process being on tour, I figured I'd mention the run down so she'd know. Chelsea gives me a mock salute and I roll my eyes before scooting back from Anna and then standing up. Before I leave, I lean over her and press a kiss to her lips and then her forehead.

"Don't have too much fun without me," I smirk, and then head off to where our bus is. I slip into a pair of black jeans and a tee shirt that's been torn and cut down the sides. The sleeves are gone and for the most part it's hardly a shirt, but it'll be good enough for me once we get on stage. After I'm ready, I head backstage where I find the guys, Donny with his headphones in while sitting on the couch, Aaron reading a book, and Danny texting away on his phone. I make the decision to head towards Danny, and when I'm close enough, I tap all of my fingers on his screen in hopes to mess him up.

"Hey!" he shouts at me playfully, earning a look from Aaron of curiosity.
                                                                                                "Hey what? Who are you texting, anyways?" I ask, taking a seat next to him.

He closes out of his messages and pockets his phone shaking his head with a small smirk. I know Danny well enough that he's either going to tell me something crazy or a lie, which both could be considered the same thing.

"I was texting this girl from a couple concerts ago, she's pretty cool,"
                                                                                                "You're in a band, Danny. She came to see your show. It's obvious that she'd be into you, you know that right? Make sure you don't get any feelings," I said, shaking my head. He always does this and it never surprises me. Whatever. Soon enough we can hear the slight roar of the crowd being let in to the venue, and then the first band gets called up.

3,900 Points
                                      • Money Never Sleeps 200
                                      • Autobiographer 200
                                      • Wall Street 200

I giggle as James sticks his tongue out at Chelsea, gazing at him at Chelsea retaliates with her middle finger, which James doesn't see by chance. At first, I didn't care for her that much. Chelsea was like James in female form. She was funny (but not like he was), caring (for the most part), friendly, sociable, and flirty- just like him. When James and I first got together, I was convinced that he- if he hadn't already- would hook up with her, so I gave her the cold shoulder at first and I gave James hell about it too. Knowing Chelsea as what I would consider a friend now, it's more understandable to me on why she reacted with the hostility that she did. In fact, when we were all together, her and I nearly got into a fight at first. Finally, one day, it just changed between us. She saw that James and I were serious and I wasn't just some fan hooking up with him to get my name known. Ever since then, we've gotten along perfectly.

We're all having fun with each other, but that's come to an end. Before James leaves, he goes over the basics on taking the display down, and Chelsea teases him again. I know he does this for me, just so I won't look like an idiot or something, and I appreciate it. He really looks out for me, more than I probably realize at this point. He gives me another kiss to both my lips and my forehead before pulling away, leaving with that smirk of his upon his face. I grin back like an idiot (my usual reaction anyways) and blow him another kiss before he walks off.

Chelsea and I spend the last of our free time talking to each other in private. I tell her about how damned good it felt to see him in person last night, how incredible it was to be intimate with him again (she's one of the only people who I can talk to about this anyways), how being away from him was literally like having a piece of me missing. Even though she's not in a relationship at the moment, she nods and she's genuinely interested in what I say- as girlfriends are. She asks me what's next for us, and I shrug my shoulders. I mention that I might make it clear that I want a decision on living together once he settles back in after the tour, and even the next step of our relationship.

We've never talked about it extensively, but I think he has some idea that I want to eventually get married. I don't think he understands just how more important that he thinks it is to me. I'm not going to nag him about it, believe me I don't just want to get married for the hell of it tomorrow, but I love him so much that I just want him to be mine forever. But then that raises even more questions- like what about his career and the public knowing? What about the course of the band? Hell, does he even want children? It's like an avalanche whenever I think about it, I could only imagine that it would be the same to talk about. And what if we found that we were fundamentally different over some aspect? It was a lot to think about, and it needed a lot of time to be sorted out- a lot of time that neither of us had.

Before I know, she pulls me up out of the grass and the front of the crowd arrives. We do our best to advertise, playfully winking and flirting with the guys to get them to buy some stuff, and pointing out the hot band members on the shirts to the girls. I can't tell you how many 'I get to have James on my boobs!' and 'He's one step closer to getting into my pants' comments I heard from the fans as they bought shirts. It made me realize just how lucky I was to be dating him. He was hot, sexy, sensitive, smart, and caring- the ideal man; I'm not horrible myself (hell a few guys buying shirts asked me if I was taken), but it always seems like he's better suited to be dating some young, hot actress at this point.

Luckily, the openers start and the crowd dies down to take my mind away from my thoughts. They're not too bad for openers, but certainly nothing memorable, compared to the Adventurers. They get the job done, and then the second band performs. I know James has got to be nervous as well as excited, so I send him a text.

to: James ♥
                                                                                                    from: Annie
                                                                                                    message: Kick a** out there, baby! You've got this! We're watching the best we can! I love you! Do what you do best! heart

User Image

We're sitting around backstage, watching from a few flat screens how the band is preforming, and it seems like the crowd is acting quite well towards it. They're excited, jumping around, and singing along to the lyrics of this band, which is good. That's the type of crowd we'd call ideal, but we know that by the time that we get on stage, there might be a little more alcohol involved, which could be good or bad. Fans are really fun, but a lot of the times, if you're last to preform, people get antsy and start drinking. Then fights break loose while people are dancing and things can go sour. It's one of those things that you can't really do anything about though, and its one of those things you just have to remember that it's why there are stage hands and security there to handle it.

The next band goes on, someone who we've toured with before and are actually pretty cool, and we move to adjust our gear so we'll be ready to head on after them and start performing within fifteen minutes after their set ends. While we're waiting, Donny helps the other band with their drum kit, helping them take it to their car and then returns. It's a band thing, really. At least, when there's no childish rivalry between you, its just something you do to help out fellow musicians.

Within another half an hour, this band's set is finished, and our stage hands start bringing out our instruments. Since we're a bigger band and since we've been around for a while, we have more of an entrance then just carrying our stuff out and playing. Our stuff gets toted out on stage for us, and then finally, we're headed out, ready to go crazy. There's a feeling I can't really describe about knowing that Anna's there, in person, watching me. It's nerve wracking, its awesome, its appealing, and somewhat sexy. I know that anything I do on stage she'll be able to see, but the merch table isn't exactly close enough to make eye contact with her. Honestly, she's probably not paying too much attention to us anyway, since even though the concert is going on now, people are at the merch tables purchasing our stuff. Once our show is finished, we leave the stage and head back to a different room that's more of a conference room, minus the tables. If anything, it's at least twenty chairs facing four chairs which I assume are for us.

"You know we had this small sesh, right?" Aaron says, picking up on the confused look I had on my face. Giving a small smirk to him I shrugged.

"I guess I do now, " I laugh, moving to sit down where the people in charge asked us to. The woman facilitating all of this hands me the microphone and then heads to the door, ushering in the lucky twenty that gets to ask us questions. She sticks around for a while, carrying the second microphone to each person who has a question.

ooc: feel free to skip <3

3,900 Points
                                              • Money Never Sleeps 200
                                              • Autobiographer 200
                                              • Wall Street 200

The crowd around the table starts to die down again as the second openers take the stage, but we're still pretty busy. I'm holding up shirts, taking cash, and getting involved that the process Chelsea goes through every single concert. I can't imagine how she does this; some of these people have no idea of personal space and get up in your face. Some do it on purpose though, like intimidating two young women would magically get them free merchandise. Not everyone is bad though; we see a few young children with their parents, wearing little tiny Adventurer t-shirts. Overall, it's a completely different crowd than it was when I first saw them.

After what felt like an eternity of waiting for me, they finally take the stage. We're close enough to still see their figures; when I squint hard enough, I can almost make out his face. A grin spreads across my features as I watch him intently, while Chelsea talks to some people who work at the venue. She even convinces him to get her a beer, asking me if I want one too, but I decline, taking an occasional sip of hers whenever I get thirsty enough.

It ends all too quickly, even though I'll be seeing them perform again tomorrow night. I'm into it just as much as the crowd is at this point, clapping as they walk off the stage, even though I'm not even in their sight. The bulk of the crowd resurfaces with a lot of drunk faces, faintly smelling of pot- as per usual at these concerts. We get more business, but I let Chelsea take over most of the sales, while I wait impatiently to be able to run back and see James, much like Boo does whenever he hears the commotion of two people at the door instead of just the one.

We stay at the table for a hot minute though, since Chelsea informs me that they had a private Q & A. Great. It's just the same questions that they ask on tv and online- 'what's next?', 'how's tour'?, 'still single, James'? It's better when I'm not around to hear it. Something about hearing 'I'm not seeing anyone special' over and over just makes me feel nauseous, even though I know there's nothing personal behind it.

Slowly, we close the booth down, since the only remaining guests are standing around talking to each other, hoping to get a peek at the band in person. We head backstage together, flashing our passes to every official, all the while discussing an idea I had to throw a big private party for the band back home when the tour ends. It would only be some close friends, but we both feel that after this, everyone needs a night to just throw it all away.

But we stow the conversation for later once we actually get back to the green room, where we await the guys to come back. Once they return, we greet them with smiles and thumbs-up, since everyone's too tired and sweaty to be bothered to actually touch. Except for James and me, of course. "I happened to notice you were slightly off key. Brought the whole thing down a notch, but whatever," I tease, wrapping my arms around his waist and pressing a kiss to his lips. It's nice to actually be able to do this after each concert, for once. James just rolls his eyes and we head back to the tiny area so he can shower, and after greeting some fans on the way out, we're back on the bus to the next show.

The first night on the bus for me went pretty well. I was actually able to fall asleep easily (once I laid awake for about thirty minutes staring at the ceiling). The space was tight, but we were wrapped around each other anyways- which helped me to fall asleep.

The rest of the week passed rather quickly, just because there was so much going on each day. I had no idea how James managed to this for a long time, we were doing so many things at once that even my head was spinning. The days were fun, because we all got to have fun and be happy around each other, but the nights wore off, since everyone was tired and cranky. I grew less accustomed to the tiny twin bed I shared with James, maybe because I longed for the space of my queen sized bed at home. I made the newbie mistake of falling off onto the floor about the third day in, which James got quite the laugh out of. But surely enough, we all made it through. Chelsea and I never got mauled, and the band's performances got better with each show. They ended with a bang, surely enough though, getting every fan excited for the promise of a next album and tour.

After a night of rest once we all returned home, Chelsea and I gathered all the guys to the party we secretly planned for them. It was at a club in the city that we rented out, and full of personal friends, friends in the business, other performers, and plenty of security guards. The guys thought it would just be a trip to a club- more or less a bar- but it turned up as more of a surprise 'end of tour' party. They all appreciated it though, and we all had a good time.

James wasn't necessarily a 'club' kind of guy, but he didn't really care. The club was more of a bar with louder music, flashing lights, a place where it was acceptable to grind against people, and an excuse for me to wear a short dress. He's happy just to let loose and drink, and look at me in my dress.

We spent the night drinking and talking to everyone. The party went on for a while, but the crowd started to dissipate after one, so we turned the attention to each other. We sit down in the VIP area, with different party goers appearing and disappearing around us and continued drinking. He starts whispering sweet nothings into my ear and his hands are all over my legs, caressing my skin. After two, he finally convinces me to go home, so we call a cab. Security leads us out the back door when we thought the cab would arrive, but surely enough, it wasn't.

We're both pretty drunk at this point, and there's no one in sight, so he wraps his arms around my waist, and I wrap my arms around him the best I can. His hands travel to squeeze my rear slightly and I squirm before pressing my body against his. Our eyes meet and he presses his lips to mine, not just for a little peck, but for a full on make-out. I know what he's trying to do, just like when we were back in my apartment, but I'm in no mood to play back tonight, so I get straight to it and kiss him back each time he provokes me with his lips. But the cab arrives before we're able to get too far.

User Image

Tour is over, and it's bittersweet. In one hand, I loved every moment of it; being able to travel on a bus with my closest friends and girlfriend all while being able to play our music to large crowds was awesome, but the lack of space and private time was somewhat a downer. When you're an introvert like me, being stuck in one place with nowhere to go and no rooms to separate you from other people is pretty stressful. I love Anna, but I can't even be around her constantly. I know that might sound rude, but that's just how I operate. It's like my mind can't fully clear if there are other people around me because if they're with me I'll be trying to make sure they're having a good time. So each time we stopped, (well, almost every time) I'd head off and go for a walk or something. Sometimes we'd stop for food and I'd be the first one bounding off the bus, hat and shades pulled on so I could go on a quick jog around a few blocks, just to get the energy out of my system and give myself a moment to breathe. But everyone was used to this by now. It was how I kept my mind clear and how I stayed so even tempered around the group, so everyone was understanding. With all of the good, there's also the bad parts of tour. Things like instruments not working during practice, and the time that Aaron had to completely restring his guitar because of a malfunction he had forty five minutes before we went on. Stupid things like that we don't mention to anyone but the band mates until tour is over.

It seemed though, that with Anna here I felt almost the need to impress her, even though I knew she wasn't wanting me to. What can I say, I felt guilty for leaving her alone for large amounts of time, especially when I got tired or cranky and wanted to sleep. It didn't happen too often, but I felt like it was fair to say that sometimes being on tour got the best of you. But as soon as we were back home, I felt at ease, even better when we had found out about the surprise party that the girls had planned for us.

The night was crazy; all of us were busy wandering around, bumping into producers, musicians, friends, family members and the like who were in on the surprise. It was almost like at every turn someone had a glass or a shot for one of us to drink and soon enough my head was spinning so much that I suggested to Anna that we should go back to the small vip room. When we had gotten there, we had no problem snuggling up close to each other. She crossed her legs towards me which in turn made her skirt slide up her thigh a bit more, something I almost saw as an invitation to place my hands on. A part of me feels like maybe it isn't such a good idea to do this, especially in public, since a lot of the people, even our closest friends don't know about our, or well, more of my relationship status. With having that thought, I mention that we should go home, because I know that she's probably feeling the same way I am, and so I motion over a security guard for him to call us a cab.

Within fifteen minutes, the man comes back and ushers us outside all while we say goodbye to our friends on the way out. He assures us the cab should be there any minute, and so we stand outside waiting. At this point, I can't help but wrap my arms around her and let my hands slip to her bottom, pulling her into me. Her lips crashes into mine, multiple times, and soon enough the cab is here, and we're taken home.

When the morning comes, I roll myself over to grab my phone off of the night stand and read over the few texts that I had received early this morning.

to:james
                                                                                                                from:aaron
                                                                                                                message: whoa dude, i knew you wanted to go official with
                                                                                                                anna soon but i didn't think you were gonna do it like that
                                                                                                                *shocked/blushing emoji*

from:chelsea
                                                                                                                message: congrats! you are currently trending on twitter at
                                                                                                                top speed! youre pictures are spreading like wildfire and
                                                                                                                im sure that anna has gotten a few new friend requests lol

from:aaron
                                                                                                                message: seriously man, bold. theres a series of pictures of you
                                                                                                                from last night with your hands full of cheek and the tumblr universe
                                                                                                                is going insane- like, edits and photoshop and you just need to look lol
                                                                                                                *laughing tears imoji*

from:mom
                                                                                                                message: call me. ur sister just showed me internet

I let out a groan and close my eyes.

[******** meeeeeee" I whine in a low voice, before returning a few texts.

to:aaron
                                                                                                                from:james
                                                                                                                message: wtf man. i was drunk. i thought we had PR's for this.. can
                                                                                                                they get rid of this or nah? wt ******** is this gonna do to our rep?

to:mom
                                                                                                                from:james
                                                                                                                message: I'll call you in a bit, i need to make a few calls.

Pulling back the blankets, I toss them over to Anna's side of the bed and get up, heading into her closet to find a pair of my sweat pants and I pull them on, moving to the living room so I didn't wake her. My mouth was dry and I felt like throwing up all at once; I'd heard of people ruining their careers temporarily by stunts like this, things that "normal" people think that celebrities plan that just kind of happen because (surprise) we're just real people too. I wasn't sure if it was the amount of liquor we drank last night or if it was this whole situation that was making me sick, but right as I was about to make a phone call, the manager of The Adventurers calls me.

"Afternoon James, I heard about your recent spike in fame,"
                                                                                                                "Yeah, that wasn't intentional, "
                                                                                                                "Right. Well, you should probably prepare a statement now that the picture is fluttering about, since most likely your fans will be spamming your twitter and probably hers,"
                                                                                                                "Okay, yeah. Sorry, this is all kind of catching me off guard," I say, still blinking my sleep away. Our conversation goes a little more in depth about what I should be saying, and soon I'm off the phone and laying on the couch with Boo laying on my chest. I've honestly not felt this stressed in longer than I can remember.

3,900 Points
                                                      • Money Never Sleeps 200
                                                      • Autobiographer 200
                                                      • Wall Street 200

It's suffice to say that James and I had a fun evening altogether, even after we got home. But the fun ended when I felt him start to move beside me in bed, groaning and saying something quietly. I ignore it and go back to sleep; when I wake up, he's gone, but he gave me the blankets from his side. I wondered what had woken him up and cause him to leave, especially after a night of drinking. The bathroom door was still open, and he usually slept in after a night like that anyways. I roll over and grab my phone to see that I have about 27 million notifications. I'm confused; did something happen?

I start to go through my text messages and I quickly start to see what's happened.

to: Anna
                                                                                                                    from: Jess
                                                                                                                    message: wow, you're trending on just about everything
                                                                                                                    rn. nice job on the 'mystery man'! i'm so jealous!
                                                                                                                    i want DETAILS! xoxo

from: Bro
                                                                                                                    message: Jesus, Anna. You're with the lead singer
                                                                                                                    of one of the biggest bands out there right now???
                                                                                                                    Call me the second you're able to.

from: Work Michael
                                                                                                                    message: I HATE YOU, b***h! jk, but srsly,
                                                                                                                    James Spagnola?!?! hook me up, babe!

I felt my heart sink into the pit of my stomach. No, no, no, this is some kind of bad dream, right? I pretend to act ignorant and decide to go onto twitter to see what leaked of us. I had a strong feeling about what leaked, but I hoped it was anything but that. Going onto twitter was a big mistake. Albeit, I did it just to see what photo of us came out (which was a not flattering photo of my tongue in James' mouth with him having a handful of my a**), but I got sucked in and went to my own profile, where I saw just the very tip of the iceberg of the newest tweets directed towards me, not shy of their fill of colorful language, insults, and death threats.

After I ran into the bathroom and emptied my stomach, I splashed some water into my face and took my contacts out- from last night. I threw on a pair of panties and an oversized t-shirt (one of James' old ones) before heading out of the bedroom to see James laying on the couch, with Boo perfectly placed on his chest.

"I guess you've heard," I mumble, leaning against the edge of the sofa where his feet are. I rub my eyes with my hands and sigh, sinking into the chair next to me. I feel awful. I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown, and I don't know when I'll break down and start crying. I want to vomit again and go back to sleep and hide under the blankets. I feel horrible, like I'm having the worst hangover of my life. And worst of all, I feel bad for James. He just got off of touring, and this had to happen. It would jeopardize the future of his career, and mine too, but he couldn't exactly get that back. Hell, I felt guilty, though there was no reason to.

We weren't saying anything to each other and it was making everything worse. "I don't care how you handle this, with coming out and talking about our relationship or calling it 'nothing special'. Do whatever you need to. Deep down, it did bother me, but at this point, it was probably easier to play it off as nothing but a hookup. I was already getting enough s**t from the world right now.

I got up slowly from my chair and went to lean over him, only to pet Boo and see that he looked just like me: tired, frustrated, nauseated and stressed beyond belief. "Want coffee?", I ask ,in an attempt to lighten the mood.

Quick Reply

Submit
                                                          Manage Your Items
                                                          Other Stuff
                                                          Get GCash
                                                          Offers
                                                          Get Items
                                                          More Items
                                                          Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                                          Other Community Areas
                                                          Virtual Spaces
                                                          Fun Stuff
                                                          Gaia's Games
                                                          Mini-Games
                                                          Play with GCash
                                                          Play with Platinum