Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

❝ FLEUR ★ CASSANDRA ★ ROSEMARY ★ KAI ★ WILLIAM ❞

"Wait, Viv, hey, i'm sorry, okay? It's a family emergency," he said but she walked away anyway. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. He had been randomly disappearing all week and he knew it grating on Vivian's nerves. But he couldn't tell her the truth.

Kai chuckled softly. "Yeah but Rosemary gave me a*****e eyes so maybe I was a little bit too harsh," he said, shrugging. He didn't regret anything he said to Max because he thought it was true.

Cassandra grinned. "The assumption that you're charming is endearing, seriously," she said then waved her hand to show she was kidding. If she was honest with herself, he was incredibly charming. Cassandra raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Oh wow, that's cool. I've always wanted to go France...well, on my own. I go with my mom on business trips and such but it's not really the same," she shrugged, not wanting to get into her mother at the moment. She made a sharp right and kept walking.

rosemary - outfit
                                                            fleur - outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
                                || There’s no religion that could save me⋮
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo matter (⇢ how long my knees are on the floor
                                xxxxxxxt o xxk e e p xxi n xxm i n d xxa l l xxt h e xxs a c r i f i c e s xxI ’ m xxm a k i n ’
                                xxxxxxxxxxPost Post Post PWILL KEEP YOU BY MY SIDE
                                xxxxxxxxx ── ❛ Will keep you from walkin’ out the door
                                .............................................................................................................+

Vivian didn't want to hear Will's apologies. He was starting to act like Max and she didn't like it. It was almost like dating Max! And she had never dated Max in the first place. She sighed as she plopped down onto the chair she had occupied earlier and silently watched the bands continue to play their awful music.

"Ooo, how scary. Rosemary gave you a*****e eyes. She gives those to me all the time." Jemma teased before she chuckled and leaned into him. She reached for Vivian and poked her, "What's wrong, Viv? And where's Will?"
                                        "Both matters are connected and I'd rather not talk about it, alright Jemma?" Vivian replied.
                                        Jemma looked at Kai, "Looks like Will is in the doghouse."

"It's not an assumption." Destry argued playfully with a smile. He had taken the past few months to get more confidence. He followed her along silently before tossing his head back and moaning, "Are we there yet?"

party outfits
                                        colette's dress.
User Image

❝ FLEUR ★ CASSANDRA ★ ROSEMARY ★ KAI ★ WILLIAM ❞

"Will walked to his car and drove away to Brooklyn. His uncle met him at the front of his old house, smiling. "About time you showed up," he said and Will glared. "Shut up and tell me what I have to do."

Kai laughed. "Oh, I bet she does. I happen to love your honesty," he said then nudged her lightly. "Most of the time." He looked at Vivian and honestly, he was concerned about Will as well. He had been disappearing randomly, missing class, generally being elusive and quite un-Will-like. "I don't know what's up with him."

Cassandra turned back to look at him, a playful smile on her face. "Are you always this impatient?" Finally they got to this huge open clearing full of loud music and food trucks. She led him outside. "I am starved. Come on, let's get something to eat," she said.

rosemary - outfit
                                                            fleur - outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
                                || There’s no religion that could save me⋮
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo matter (⇢ how long my knees are on the floor
                                xxxxxxxt o xxk e e p xxi n xxm i n d xxa l l xxt h e xxs a c r i f i c e s xxI ’ m xxm a k i n ’
                                xxxxxxxxxxPost Post Post PWILL KEEP YOU BY MY SIDE
                                xxxxxxxxx ── ❛ Will keep you from walkin’ out the door
                                .............................................................................................................+

"That's not very helpful, Kai. We're supposed to be Switzerland and not take sides in other peoples' matters yet be honest to each other. I've been totally true to that. And you can tell him that when you see him. I'm just going to curl into a ball in my snuggie. I might kill the drummer if I stay here." Vivian spoke quickly and heatedly before she grabbed her things and marched out the door. She was true to her word and returned to her bedroom.

"Well thank you. I think you should stay being sweet to people because people like you better that way." Jemma replied before giving him a quick kiss on his forehead. She watched as Vivian left and decided she couldn't really do anything since no one knew where Will went and Vivian was in such a mood.

Destry made a face at the food trucks, "What is this madness? It could be unsanitary. Did you see that? The guy with the really hairy arms isn't even wearing gloves and he has his arms all in the soup he's making."

party outfits
                                        colette's dress.

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
mawaru penguindrums

im feeling really nostalgic and ive always had this subscribed. and i'd like to apologize for being a s**t RP-er the past like 10 pages. anyways, hope all is well. Grant & Fleur forever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff