Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

He laughed. "At least now I have more...life experience, as they kindly said to me in my rejection letter," he rolled his eyes.

She shrugged. "As expected, I suppose. He freaked out. They're patching things up now but Aldrick's a good guy and he loves Veronica, he'll stay," she said, smiling.

Veronica sunk into his arms. "Maybe. Hopefully. I was just...scared, I guess. I know you don't like kids and you smoke and really, we haven't even going out for a year so it's not like we're one of those couples who have lived together all our lives and just...I should've known you wouldn't abandon me," she said softly.

Xavier sighed, resting his chin on her head. "I know, i'm not too psyched about it either. But he'll woo you since now he knows you're loaded and a model," he said, shaking his head and closing his eyes.

rosemary - outfit
                                                          fleur - outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
                                || There’s no religion that could save me⋮
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo matter (⇢ how long my knees are on the floor
                                xxxxxxxt o xxk e e p xxi n xxm i n d xxa l l xxt h e xxs a c r i f i c e s xxI ’ m xxm a k i n ’
                                xxxxxxxxxxPost Post Post PWILL KEEP YOU BY MY SIDE
                                xxxxxxxxx ── ❛ Will keep you from walkin’ out the door
                                .............................................................................................................+

Darcy smiled, "Yep. You might even say that you had sex at a wedding if you'd just give into your girlfriend." She laughed and gave his hand a squeeze.

Grant nodded, "Sounds about right. I don't think anyone really expects that this young."

Aldrick rocked back on his heels, "It makes sense that you were scared. I would be. But it would never happen to me." He chuckled lightly, "Ready to go back in?"

Adelynn sighed and made a face, "Fine. When are we doing this?" She ran her hands up and down Xavier's arms to comfort him. They both weren't that excited but would have to brave through it. Adelynn figured that she would wear a nice dress and things may go smoothly if they were in public. Maybe.

Colette clapped her hands together as she followed Bill to a table, "Okay. We're going to cut the cake and-" She wiggled as she tried to twist out of Bill's grip as he shoved cake in her face. "Never mind. Everyone can just grab a slice."

party outfits
                                        colette's dress.
User Image

He laughed out loud, kissing her lightly. "That'll definitely get them to hire me," he rolled his eyes. "Soon enough love, the wedding will be over in a few hours and then we can go to my room," he said, kissing the space under her ear as he whispered to her. He lead her back to the table with a smile on his face.

Fleur nodded up at him and then lead him to the table because the servers had put out the food. "I have a feeling we're just...always hungry. All the time," she laughed, sitting down at her seat.

She snorted, glancing at him from the side. "No kidding. Yeah, let's go back in. Should I...should I tell everyone now? I don't want to keep it a secret," she said, leaning against him. They took their seat at the table.

"Next Tuesday? After that...I have to go to China on some business. And...I guess this is my invitation. Adelynn, would you go to China with me?" He grinned. He knew there was a chance she'd say no because of work but he had to hope.

rosemary - outfit
                                                          fleur - outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
                                xxxxxxxt o xxk e e p xxi n xxm i n d xxa l l xxt h e xxs a c r i f i c e s xxI ’ m xxm a k i n ’
                                .............................................................................................................+

"Maybe they're into that. You never know." Darcy replied with a wink as she followed Alek to the table. They dined before the servers brought out cake and some people went back to dancing. Darcy smiled as her father started making rounds and dancing with her mother before pulling Darcy up and away from Alek.

"And we're not even eating for two, are we?" Grant replied with a grin as he terminated his meal and scarfed down the cake.

Aldrick shrugged as he took Veronica's hand and lead her back inside, "I dunno. I'm sure some of them know already if you told Fleur."

Adelynn went through her mental calendar and nodded slowly, "I'm pretty sure that I could do next Tuesday. I planned to stay in Paris for a little bit if I could." She made another face at Xavier and sighed, "I wish I could! But I could only take so much time off. And there's this new years show and all.."

party outfits
                                        colette's dress.
User Image

Alek smiled as Darcy's father pulled her away to dance. It had been ages since they had gotten to see each other since Darcy came to thanksgiving with Alek.

She laughed. "Mm, probably not," she said, eating her food much slower than Grant did. Sooner enough, she took her piece of cake.

Veronica shrugged. "Fleur knows how to keep a secret. I imagine she told Grant -- I knew telling her was telling him -- but I think that's it," she said and then groaned happily when she saw food on the table. "Thank god." She dug in.

Xavier smiled sadly. "Eh, I knew you wouldn't be able to come. It was worth a shot though. There's just one problem: I'll be gone for five months," he said lowly. With that Colette made everyone sit down at their tables since Bill's best man was going to give a toast in a few minutes.

Once everyone was sitting, Veronica fiddled with her napkin and looked up at everyone, smiling. "So uh, before Bill's friend comes on, I kind of have something to tell you..well, I guess I'll just come out and say it...i'm pregnant," she said and felt a grin grace her face. Even if she was terrified, she still felt..happy. It was strange but it was how she felt. She felt everyone looking at her, including Destry, with wide eyes.

rosemary - outfit
                                                          fleur - outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Aldrick nodded along as Veronica spoke and they returned to their table. He watched her eat for a moment before slowly digging into his own food. He passed her his plate of cake and shook his head at her questioning glance, "Not interested in cake."

"No! I don't know how Alek and Darcy do it but I don't want to!" Adelynn whispered with a moan as she followed Xavier to the table and started dinner. She raised her eyebrows at Veronica's announcement. "Alright then. This day has just been jam packed."

Darcy clapped politely at Veronica's announcement as she returned to her seat next to Alek. That was good news. Babies were usually good news. "That's lovely news, isn't it Alek?"

Destry was stunned. He had no idea and he had no way of responding besides regaining his composure and clapping politely with everyone else. Everyone's attention went to the best man as he declined making a great toast after the fabulous announcement.

party outfits
                                        colette's dress.
User Image

Veronica blinked at him. Who didn't like cake? But she didn't complain and accepted his piece smiling. "Thank everyone," she said shyly before concentrating on eating. While the best man spoke she lowered her head next to Destry. "Are you...alright? You seem a bit shellshocked."

Xavier nodded, kissing her temple. "I know but I have to," he sighed. His eyes widened at Veronica's announcement and he took her hand, squeezing it. "Wow...god, wow. That's great, Ve." She seemed so happy about it where most girls her age would be devastated so he was happy for her. Also, he knew he'd spoil the baby rotten.

Alek nodded, putting his arm around Darcy and smiling. "That is lovely."

rosemary - outfit
                                                          fleur - outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Destry looked up at Veronica and smiled as he nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm happy for you Veronica, I really am." He meant it. Destry was happy that she was happy. At least he knew that she was in good hands.

Colette approached Veronica and pulled the girl into a tight hug, "Congrats Veronica! I would love to be in your position but Bill and I haven't had much time together. It's good news though. You and Aldrick will be wonderful parents." She smiled and gave Veronica's arm a light squeeze before she was pulled away by Bill who gave Veronica a slight nod.

Adelynn looked down and nodded, "I wish you didn't have to. I wish we didn't have to do anything."

The party was starting to die down and Colette and Bill already had gathered their presents into a rented car. Bill stepped up really quickly to address the party, "I want to thank everyone for coming and supporting our relationship. I wish everyone a safe trip home or to wherever in the world. I'm going to take my wife, Colette, to our honeymoon. Goodnight everyone." Colette smiled and waved as she allowed Bill to tug her along to the car.

party outfits
                                        colette's dress.
User Image

Veronica grinned brightly at Destry and turned Colette's hug before watching her run off to the limo and disappearing to go on her honeymoon.

"I know, love, I know. It'll pass before you know it," he said. Soon enough after Colette and Bill left, people started disappearing. Fleur was wrapped in an embrace by Xavier and she laughed. "I can't believe you guys can't stay a little longer," he said and she nodded, pouting. "I know but you know how school is," she rolled her eyes.

Veronica tackled Destry into a hug, burying her face in his shoulder. "I'll see you during the summer."

TIME SKIPEEE

Cassandra was tanned and prim from a winter break spent in the Caribbean with her mother. Not the most "wonderful time of the year" of her but it was fun and it had given her time to get over Max's betrayal. Not that she was over it but a few mindless make-out session with cute pool boys helped her try her best to forget him.

Fleur walked with both Destry and Grant and smiled when she pointed towards the research building he was supposed to go to. "Just keep walking through there and you'll be fine," she said and Cassandra bounded up to them, smiling. "Hey guys! I've missed you," she said, hugging Fleur. She smiled politely at Destry and stuck out her hand. "Cassandra Havoc."

Kai grinned at Jemma, poking her side as she drove. "I thought you weren't into picking up your boyfriend at the airport because it was too sappy," he laughed.

rosemary - outfit
                                                          fleur - outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

TIMESKIP

Destry nodded along as he walked around NYU's large campus with Fleur and Grant. He was sure it was going to be a long semester studying abroad but so far it wasn't so bad. Maybe he'd even make some more international friends while he was at it. "Okay then. I hope you don't get me lost, Fleur." He chuckled as Grant laughed along with them. They stood together as Destry admired the building from afar as well as the quad. There was some snow on the ground but not too much. He wasn't paying attention to anything in particular until a female came bounding up to him, Fleur, and Grant. She was clearly one of their college friends. Destry smiled at her and took her hand, "Desty Molyneux. Pleased to meet you, Cassandra."

Jemma giggled and attempted to wiggle farther away from Kai as she kept her eyes on the road. "Would you like me to pull over and shove you out of the car instead? I'm sure that's plenty romantic."

Vivian rolled over and snuggled into Will's chest before she opened her eyes and blinked a few times. She knew that she had fallen asleep on Will's bed when she was hanging out with him the night before. It happened a lot because she never felt like walking over to her own dorm down the hall when she felt tired. "Mhm, morning."

party outfits
                                        colette's dress.
User Image

❝ FLEUR ★ CASSANDRA ★ ROSEMARY ★ KAI ★ WILLIAM ❞

Fleur laughed. "Please! I know this campus like the back of my hand," she assured him, grinning. She smiled at Cassandra who looked like she was fine, which was good. She knew about what had happened at the party and it didn't sound like she and Max had talked about it or anything.

Cassandra smiled; their new friend was cute and sweet jesus, was that a british accent? God. "A pleasure," she said and then in the distance, she saw Max getting out of his car. She faltered in her steps and her smile disappeared. "I'll...I'll um, see you guys later," she sped up to get her dorm.

Kai laughed. "No, i'm very appreciative of my wonderful girlfriend picking me up," he said and kissed her cheek. "I missed you."

Will smiled, wrapping an arm around Vivian. "Good morning. Jemma should be coming back with Kai soon," he smiled.

Fleur suddenly heard a squeal behind her and when she turned around, Rosemary tackled her into a hug. "Hey!" Fleur laughed and smiled warmly at Leo who was walking up behind her.

rosemary - outfit
                                                            fleur - outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Destry continued to smile at the girl as he let her go and took another glance around campus. He didn't want to stare. She was pretty and he already found her intriguing. He frowned as she left and hurried off. Maybe all American girls were like her. Things were silent for a little while as Destry casually conversed with Grant about the campus. Soon enough more people started to approach them. It was really only another girl and a guy but Destry figured it was best not to throw himself into the midst of things. "I'll try to navigate campus by myself for a little while. I'll see you guys later?" He smiled at Grant and Fleur's other friends before turning on his heel and walking towards the research building that Fleur had pointed out previously.

Grant turned and smiled at Rosemary and Leo, "Hey you two. That was Destry that just ran off there. He's studying abroad here for a semester or so."

Max stepped out of his car and grabbed his duffel out of the back seat before heading towards his dorm. He hadn't spoken to Cassandra in weeks and didn't know if he'd ever be able to. He had completely ******** up their relationship so he really should have no expectations or hopes towards her.

Leo nodded at Fleur and Grant as he approached them with Rosemary. "Well your friend left pretty quickly. I hope we didn't scare him off."

Jemma smiled as she parked and leaned over the kiss Kai's lips, "I missed you too. Did you have a good time?" She exited the car and walked around to take his hand and walk with him back to their dorm building.

Vivian nodded, "Yes they should be back soon. Did you miss your roommate?"

party outfits
                                        colette's dress.
User Image

Fleur nodded at Destry and smiled. "We'll see you later," she said and then turned her attention to Rosemary and Leo.

Rosemary's hand fluttered to her mouth. "Oh! I hope I didn't scare him off," she said, laughing softly. "He's foreign? Wow," she said, craning her neck to take a glimpse of him wandering off.

Cassandra got to her dorm hallway and fumbled with her key, doing her best to unlock her door before Max got to his dorm which was only a few doors down. Sadly, she was not that lucky.

"An amazing time. I actually got to handle a molecule dissolver," he said, waving his hands in the air and grinning. "This is really exciting to me."

Will nodded. "I'd rather have you as a roommate," he said, kissing her temper. "But alas."

rosemary - outfit
                                                            fleur - outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Grant waved his hand towards Rosemary, "Yeah he is. Speaks english though so no worries. And he'll be fine. He just likes to be by himself a lot."

Max nodded towards Cassandra. It was best not to push communication. "Hey Cas." He waved as he passed and continued on to his dorm. He unlocked the door and shut it behind him before flopping onto his bed.

"I don't know what that is so I'm glad you're happy about it." Jemma replied with a smile as she pushed open the door to their dorm and knocked on Will and Kai's door. "Be decent, guys. Kai's back."

Vivian nodded, "Mhm. Maybe next year when we can actually co-ed." She made a face at Jemma's comment even though she knew that Jemma couldn't see her face. "Come in I guess. Will is putting on a strip show."

party outfits
                                        colette's dress.
User Image

Rosemary nodded. "Ah right. Well, I have a class to get to so I'll see you all later," she said and kissed Leo quickly before disappearing into one of the larger buildings.

Cassandra could hardly believe it. He cheated on her and he just said hey? Hey? She wanted to bash his teeth in, was what she wanted to do. Cassandra looked at the time and sighed; Kayden had asked her to volunteer to pose for some still-life, artist mundo-jumbo to make up for the fact she stood for up. And, feeling guilty for standing him up, she said yes. So now, she had to go. She grabbed the silk robe he had given her and made her way over to the art building. The teacher greeted her in the hallway and directed her to the bathroom. She took off her shirt and skirt and changed into the robe, patting on bare feet back to the room. The teacher lead her inside and looked at the class. "Class, this is our model for the day. Please take our your charcoals while she begins pose one," he said and she fidgeted slowly, making her way to the stool that was set up for her. They had asked if she could volunteer as a nude model and she adamantly refused. Showing up in this flimsy robe was enough, really. And then she spotted the kid Fleur and Grant were showing around, Destry, and she wanted to stab Kayden. Way to make a first impression. She assumed pose one which was subtle and demure, robe fluffed and loosely tied around her.

Will laughed. "That'll just make Jemma want to come in even more," he said and Kai opened the door and threw his backpack at the boy.

rosemary - outfit
                                                            fleur - outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas