Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

❝ FLEUR ★ CASSANDRA ★ ROSEMARY ★ KAI ★ WILLIAM ❞

"color=goldenrod]I mean, he invited me over for Thanksgiving. What does that mean? Does that mean we're serious? He wants to take it to the next level?" Rosemary was pacing in her room to the sight of very amused Fleur, throwing her hands in the air.
                                                            "He wants you over for Thanksgiving, it's not that big of a deal. It means he likes you," Fleur said and Rosemary handed her another shirt to put in her suitcase.
                                                            "Easy for you to say! You and Grant have probably been sharing a dinner table since you were in high chairs," she huffed and Fleur laughed.
                                                            "Something like that. But they're going to love you, Rosemary, everyone loves you," she pointed out and Rosemary bit her lip.
                                                            "But...I mean...what if Leo thinks it's not a big deal and I do? Or if I don't think it's a big deal and he does?"
                                                            "You do think it's a big deal."
                                                            "I KNOW THAT'S THE PROBLEM!"

Kai started packing, talking to his parents on speaker phone. "Yeah, yeah, we'll have a great time. I'm sure Aunt Sophia is really happy to see me. It's been great, i'll tell you all about it when I get home. No, Mom. I haven't changed my mind about my major. Can't you picture your son on the moon? It's pretty awesome," he said before laughing lightly and hanging up. He turned to Will, who was flipping through a magazine, his room in disarray. "Are you sure you don't want to come? Vivian would've offered as well if she knew you were staying here alone," he pointed out and Will scowled at his magazine. "Vivian and I aren't even going out for real, she wouldn't invite me over for Thanksgiving. And dinner with my family? No thanks," he grumbled. "Alright..."

Cassandra had a bunch of boxes in her arms which caused her to collide into a person nearby. She fell to the ground, the boxes scattering around her, scarfs falling to the floor. "God, watch where you're going...oh. Max. Hey," she said and busied herself stuffing clothing back into the boxes.

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
                                || There’s no religion that could save me⋮
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo matter (⇢ how long my knees are on the floor
                                xxxxxxxt o xxk e e p xxi n xxm i n d xxa l l xxt h e xxs a c r i f i c e s xxI ’ m xxm a k i n ’
                                xxxxxxxxxxPost Post Post PWILL KEEP YOU BY MY SIDE
                                xxxxxxxxx ── ❛ Will keep you from walkin’ out the door
                                .............................................................................................................

Grant left Leo to stress over his holiday problems to go visit Fleur. He jogged over and tapped on the door a few times before he pushed the door open. "Hey ladies. Leo and I just finished our last class before holiday. Fleur, we have our flight tonight. Darcy texted me this morning. Alek is flying to Paris today and they're meeting at the airport before heading here. I think with the timing of their flight, we might all end up meeting at the airport. Just on other ends since they're international. What's up, Rosemary?"

Max scooped up the scarves and a box or two before smiling and handing them back to Cassandra. "Hey Cassandra. Long time no see. Here are your boxes and scarves. Or do you need help to your car?"

Leo pulled out a duffel from his closet and pulled some clothes to shove in. The earliest flight he could grab for he and Rosemary was the next morning. Leo didn't mind since it wasn't that long of a flight.

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

Fleur grinned as Grant stepped inside, lifting her head up to receive his kiss as he walked in. "I'm so excited to see Darcy," she said, nearly bouncing. It felt like ages since she had seen her red-headed friend.

Rosemary smiled, smoothing her hair down. "Hey Grant, I'm fine," she said, zipping up her bag. Fleur snickered before turning to Grant. "Has Leo mentioned anything about the trip?" Rosemary blushed. "Fleur!" "What? It's what you wanted to ask!" Fleur and Grant would've talked about it in private later anyway because they were total gossips.

Cassandra took the boxes and pulled them up precariously. "Oh no, no, I'm fine. Thanks," she said and started to make her way towards her car as quickly as possible. Her mother had asked her to take the shipment to their apartment before going to Florida to visit relatives.

Kai knocked on Jemma's door and smiled when she opened it. "Hey, i'm off to the airport," he said, kissing her lightly.

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
                                xxxxxxxt o xxk e e p xxi n xxm i n d xxa l l xxt h e xxs a c r i f i c e s xxI ’ m xxm a k i n ’
                                .............................................................................................................

Grant kissed Fleur back and nodded, "She said the same before she said she was going to sleep. She and Alek haven't seen each other in months. They've talked but that's it." He shrugged. He and Fleur tended to be gossips about their friends. Either way, Darcy was likely to relay all this to Fleur over the long weekend. And it would be nice to spend a few days in the warm California weather. Grant shrugged his shoulders, "He may have said something. Why? It's supposed to be a relaxed Thanksgiving by the sounds of it. I don't think it's supposed to be serious..." Grant mostly wanted to try to gauge what Rosemary was thinking so he could calm Leo down. Or freak him out even more if Rosemary was thinking what Leo thought she was thinking. Everything would be easier if they both weren't so uptight about it.

"Alright...Have a nice holiday." Max replied as Cassandra scampered off. He watched her go and continued on his way to his dorm. He wasn't sure how he felt about her. Sure, Cassandra was pretty and entertaining but Max didn't know what he really thought about her.

Jemma pouted as she wrapped her arms around Kai and kissed him back. "I'm going to miss you. I'll see you next week, alright?" She grinned and kissed him again before giving him a tight squeeze. She would of offered to take him to the airport but Jemma wasn't one for touchy airport scenes.

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

Fleur pouted. "Those two spend way too much time apart. The whole point of him staying in Europe for half a year was so they wouldn't be separated," she said softly, feeling bad for them. They'd be all over each other these next few days.

Rosemary shrugged, not looking at Grant. Of course it wasn't anything serious; it was just Leo being nice and giving her a place to stay for the holidays. It wasn't like he was suddenly going to proclaim they were going steady; they had only been going out for three months. But meeting his parents...it seemed like a big deal. But maybe she was just being silly and naive. "I'm just...nervous to meet his parents, that's all," she said, looking at the wall.

Cassandra decided the best way to forget that kiss with Max ever happened was to stay far, far away from him. He was trouble; nothing good could come out of wanting to be in a relationship with him. She didn't even think he knew what a relationship was. So instead, she was going to slowly pretend he didn't exist and live her life like she had been before.

Kai grinned. "Of course, you and Vivian have fun," he said and kissed her once more before going to his car and to the airport.

TIMESKIP TO VARIOUS STAGES OF AIRPORT-NESS

Grant and Fleur landed early in the morning to California, but it wasn't much of a surprise. SHe was gently rocked awake by the plane's landing and she lifted her head from Grant's lap, yawning. She was struck suddenly by the memory of them in this same position almost six months ago, when they were landing in Paris. They got off the plane and quickly went to baggage claim. She craned her neck, determined to find Darcy and Alek. They had agreed to meet at baggage claim and suddenly, a flash of red hair had her careening on her cane to hug the source. She and Grant had decided they'd use the cane for this trip as to not worry her parents too much and she was infinitely happy about this decision. "Darcy!" She hugged her tightly.

Alek glanced at Grant and laughed. "She hasn't seen me in the same amount of time and it's like I don't exist," he said and bro-hugged Grant.

Rosemary felt the plane landing as well and smiled nervous at Leo. He had already reassured her his parents and family would love her but she was still a little hesitant. She did not have good social skills after all and being raised in a dysfunctional family didn't make her charming or good at conversation. They stepped off the plane and she immediately saw the family with the huge sign that read Leo and his girlfriend. She smiled to herself.
                                                            rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

TIMESKIPPERS

Grant stretched and grunted as he and Fleur stepped of the plane. It was nice to have a break with no school and no stress. And at least they had headed towards warmer weather. California was so much nicer temperature-wise compared to New York. He sleepily followed Fleur to baggage claim and hauled off their bags off of the conveyor belt as it rolled around. Pretty soon, Fleur was shrieking and Grant spotted the mane of red hair running towards them and pulling Fleur into a tight hug. Grant grinned and turned to greet Darcy and Alek.
                                        "Fleur!" Darcy replied as she gave the girl a squeeze. She laughed and let go of her friend to hug Grant as well. "It's so nice to see you guys."
                                        Grant shrugged his shoulders towards Alek, "Pshh, girls." He laughed and gave Alek a bro-hug as they collected the baggage. "We figured we'd just grab a fairly large cab to take us all back to your house."
                                        Darcy grabbed her bags from Alek's hands and gave him a smile, "I'm scared to meet your parents in all honesty." She followed everyone else as they hailed a cab and were soon heading down the coast towards Alek and Fleur's house.

"Leo! Oh Leo! Over here! Leonardo, if you do not march your pale butt over here and hug your mother, you are going to be in for it!" A cheery blonde woman teasingly yelled. Leo grinned at Rosemary, "My mother tends to be embarrassing. Sorry in advance." He walked over with Rosemary and pulled his mother into a tight hug, which satisfied her enough. "Leo!" Two younger blonde siblings yelled in unison as they darted around everyone else and squished Leo into a hug. Leo let go of Rosemary's hand to teasingly shake them off. The girl of the siblings faced Rosemary with a timid smile, "Are you Leo's girlfriend?" Leo grabbed the female and pulled her back some, "Yeah she is, Amy. But don't do your whole questioning everything in sight thing. It's weird. Everyone, this is Rosemary. Rosemary this is my mother, Donna. My sister Kelsey is no where in sight. These two blondies are Micah and Amy. Amy is the youngest at nine and Micah is thirteen. Kelsey is fifteen and I'm guessing that she is at home with my dad and our dog." Leo grinned and his mother pulled Rosemary into a quick hug. "Welcome to Washington! The car is that way and let me take your baggage, you must be tired." Donna took Rosemary's bags before she could argue and led the way towards the car with everyone in tow. Micah and Amy bounced up and down as they hogged Leo's attention with many questions. Leo smiled over at Rosemary and slipped his hand into hers as they approached the parking lot. Amy approached once more when Leo left Rosemary to help put the luggage into the trunk, "Did you ever kiss my brother? Is kissing weird? I think it's weird. It looks a little weird. You can get in the car now. I think we're ready to go."

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

Fleur nodded before rolling her eyes and wrapping Alek in a tight hug. "It's amazing to see you," she said and Alek grinned, ruffling her hair. "How are you feeling?" She shrugged. "Same as always, I don't think it's going to change much," she said. Alek took Darcy's hand once again and you could just tell how happy he was about being near her again that he itched to touch her every chance we could. Fleur looked at Darcy as they got into the cab. "They'll warm up to you, i'm sure. Our dad might be a little hostile but I mean, if Grant can handle it, so can you," she pointed out. The De Force twins were doomed to date people their parents didn't approve of. "Actually, he'll probably like you more than he likes Grant. On the bright side," she joked to make her less nervous.

Rosemary watched Leo's family greet him and smiled softly. They looked like such a big happy family and Leo looked right at home amongst them...she was jealous. She was startled out of her reviere by a little girl asking her if she was Leo's girlfriend. She nodded and Leo spoke up before she could gather thoughts. "It's really nice to meet y'all," she said and in that moment, she could hear her southern accent in contrast with everyone else's. HIs mother hugged her and Rosemary smiled, hugging her back quickly. "Oh no, you don't have to," she said then his mother grabbed her bags but the woman walked off with them. She smiled shyly at Leo before following them to the car. The little girl, Amy, appeared in front of her again, catching her alone. Rosemary laughed. "Yeah, we kiss. It is a little weird, isn't it? You get used to it; you even start to like it," she whispered the last part conspiratorially, winking before sliding into the car. She decided she liked them already.

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Darcy grinned and elbowed Grant with her free hand, "I already have a one up on you. Sucks for you, Grant. I'll try to help you rise through the ranks." She laughed as she snuggled closer to Alek. They had been all over each other during the plane ride to the point where one of the flight attendants had politely asked them to stop making out because they were making other passengers uncomfortable. Darcy's attention shifted back to Alek, "After this weekend, I won't see you until Christmas. And that is simply ridiculous. I don't think I'll let you out of my sight this weekend. Maybe. We'll have to see." She smiled and kissed his cheek before texting her mother to say that she had landed safely.

Grant rolled his eyes, "I frequently like to think that your parents actually like me. Just putting that out there. Darcy may have a better chance than I do. But I don't think that it's by that much of a margin. We're here!" The cab pulled up into Fleur and Alek's driveway and Grant was the first to spring out and start pulling luggage out of the trunk. Darcy stepped out and looked up at the house, "You guys have a nice house." She walked around the car and picked up her baggage. She was completely terrified but she was putting on a brave face for everyone else.

Amy quickly scrunch up her face, "Ew. Why would I like kissing? Boys are gross. Especially all the boys in my school. James in my class is the worst! He even pulled my hair. And why would you want to kiss Leo? My brother once told me he doesn't kiss girls because everyone has cooties." She slid into the car and took the seat next to Rosemary, immediately protesting when Leo gave her a look. "I want to sit next to Rosemary, Leo! She's pretty and nice." She crossed her arms and made a face until Leo sighed and gave Rosemary a shrug before moving towards the second row of seats in the back of the car to sit with Micah, who had been calm enough to wait for his older brother to approach him before asking his own questions at a slower pace than Amy. Donna started the car and headed towards the highway. Soon enough it was raining. Donna spoke up, "Rosemary, I'm sorry we live in the more rainier states. I'm sure you're used to better weather. Unfortunately, it will probably rain most of the weekend."

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

Alek frowned before lifting her chin and kissing her. "I might have to come visit you at college for a while; I'm not very sure I can last that long," he smiled. Fleur smiled to herself at their display of affection, even if the sister in her wanted to gag. She was glad Alek was happy and glad Darcy was happy as well. They got to the house and Fleur pushed open the door, stepping inside. The De Force household was never locked, a surprise for such a rich community, but her parents liked the friendship it provided. "Mom! Dad!" Their mother appeared out of mother, blonde hair flying out of it's bun, hugging the girl tightly. "Oh, my darling, darling girl, oh I missed you so much, how are you," she said, kissing both of her cheeks. Fleur's mother was French, hence the name, but the accent was barely visible after so many years in America. "Oh Grant, it's good to see you. You're so big; I'm very glad you two have finally decided to settle down," she said, kissing his cheeks before turning to Alek. Surprisingly, her eyes welled up with tears.

"Oh my darling boy, i'm sorry in advance for this, your father is still very upset about the change of plans but he must be getting over it because he caught me smuggling you money and he didn't say anything so that was good news," she said, grinning and then turning to Darcy. "You must be Darcy, it is very nice to meet you," she said, giving her the customary french greeting. Fleur smiled at them when suddenly, hands grabbed her waist. "Hey," she said, turning around to see Isabel grinning up at her. Fleur's smile slowly started to look more pained the more she got used to being in her house and how different she was now. She'd never be able to twirl Isabel around, run around in the backyard, or anything of the sort. She hadn't been prepared for the avalanche of memories and she gripped Grant slightly for both emotional and physical support. "I missed you so much," the girl said, hugging her tightly. She wondered what her parents explained to her about the cane or the injuries, but Isabel was gentle before tackling Alek.

Rosemary laughed before covering her mouth in mock horror. "Oh god, Leo has cooties? You have to sit next to me then," she said, grining back to Leo as he went to the backseat. Rosemary turned her attention to Donna and shook her head. "Oh no, it's alright. I happen to like the rain; it was always way too hot in Tennessee," she shrugged, smiling politely. "It's better than the cold in New York."

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

"I don't think I can either." Darcy replied with a quick grin before she kissed Alek back. She gripped Alek's hand as she followed everyone else into the De Force home. Everything was quiet before Fleur's mother appeared and hugged Fleur and spoke to Grant. The woman quickly turned to Alek and Darcy let go of his hand so he could embrace his mother properly. Darcy blinked and gave the woman a broad smile before kissing the woman's cheeks in greeting. "It's nice to finally meet you, ma'am. Alek has told me a bit about you. " Darcy was feeling less nervous now that she had already met Alek's mother. She didn't know where his father was and she was scared to ask. She was mostly afraid that the man would be mad at her for changing his son's plans. Darcy smiled as Fleur and Alek's youngest sibling showed up and greeted them. Darcy faced Alek's mother, "Is there somewhere I could wash up?"
                                        Grant smiled at Fleur's mother, "It's always good to see you, Mrs. De Force." He kissed her cheeks back, "Where's the man of the house?" He figured he may as well ask.

Leo rolled his eyes as Rosemary looked at him about the cooties thing. When Rosemary turned to talk to his mother, Leo reached up and lightly pinched Amy on the arm. She immediately shrieked, "Mom! Leo pinched me! It hurts! I hate you, Leo!" She began to cry until Leo stretched out his arms and Amy slipped out of her seatbelt to go crawl into his lap. "I still hate you," Amy muttered as she curled up. It wasn't long before the car was parked on the driveway. "Hold on a minute! I'll run in and grab some umbrellas. Leo, if you can, please run in with Amy. She's been going through this phase where she refuses to walk through the rain. Micah can help with the bags." Donna ran out of the car and into the house. A few minutes later she came walking back with a handful of umbrellas. She handed one to Leo, Micah, and Rosemary. Leo tightened his hold on Amy and quickly ran in with her screaming with laughter. He was back a few moments later to help with the luggage. After a little while, everyone was inside. Leo gestured to a blonde teenager in the living room, "That's Kelsey. You can meet her in a bit after I show you the guest room. You can shower and change if you want."

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

Mrs.De Force laughed. "All good things, I hope," she said airily before turning to Grant to arch her eyebrow. She doubted the boy actually wanted to see Fleur's father considering he hated him. "Oh, he's upstairs, taking a business call. You know how it is with him; but he's going to be so happy to see you," she said and you could tell she was really only talking to Fleur. Fleur rubbed the back of her neck and smiled before grabbing Darcy's wrist and leading her up the stairs. "I'm going to show Darcy my room since she'll be staying there," she said and disappeared up. "It'll be easier for you and Grant to switch places if you're here and Grant's in Alek's room," she said cheekily. "Years of perfecting that trick," she winked.

Isabel tugged on Alek's pant leg. "Is that your girlfriend? Like Grant? Do you guys kiss? One time I walked in on Grant and sis and they were sucking face like really hard and--," Mrs.De Force cut her off by lifting her up in the air. "I'll go find your father," she said and disappeared.

Rosemary watched Leo interact with his family, a soft smile adorning her face. He looked so....like himself, she realized, sweet and kind and in that moment, Rosemary realized that she just may be in love with him. The thought of that was slightly terrifying but mostly amazing. She didn't really have any idea what it was like to have a family but she imagine herself in Leo's position, with a mother and siblings and all this noise, and she felt a warmness in her chest that managed to stay in until the moment where he mentioned showering and changing. She wiped her eyes quickly. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," she said and followed him upstairs. "I love it here already, really."

updated;
                                                            rosemary - outfit
                                                            fleur - outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Grant sucked in a breath as his eyes drifted upwards. He would have to find some way to abandon the house before Mr. De Force could show up. Grant bit his lip, "I think I'm going to pop in on my mother. I'll be around in a few hours. See you guys later." He kissed Fleur's forehead before she disappeared upstairs with Darcy. He waved and quickly turned to leave quickly.

Darcy smiled and waved quickly to everyone before she followed Fleur up. She blushed at Fleur's idea. She hadn't seen Alek in person since the summer and she was sure that sex was bound to happen sometime this weekend if they had time alone sometime over the weekend. "Sounds good to me. Isn't Grant staying at his own home though? He does have a mother who might miss him." She shrugged, "Im going to go kiss Alek really quickly before I shower." She pranced down the stairs and wrapped her arms around Alek for a long kiss. She pulled away and smiled, "I haven't been able to do that in a little while."

Leo smiled at Rosemary and rubbed her arms as he led here through the upstairs. He pushed open a door. It was relatively plain but well kept. "Here we are. And I'm glad you like it here because we are spending all weekend here."

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

Fleur laughed and nodded. "Yeah but Grant & I have rooms that facing each other and it's easy enough to sneak in at night for sleepovers," she smiled nostalgically, a hundred memories hidden in her smile. "And Alek has always been the back-up plan in case we ever got caught," she shrugged. "Go crazy, you two deserve it," she said, gesturing downstairs before collapsing onto her bed in exhaustion.

Alek grinned. "Too long, Darcy. Way, way too long." He ushered her back upstairs when his father was walking down. Alek stilled for a moment and his father did as well. "Dad," he said calmly, "This is Darcy, my girlfriend," he said and Mr.De Force turned to her for a moment before looking back to Alek. "Where is your sister?" Alek set his jaw. "In her room." His father disappeared upstairs and Alek sighed.

Rosemary smiled and grabbed some clothes from her suitcase. "I'm gonna go take a shower," she said and kissed him lightly before disappearing.

you...should time skip? to tonight? razz

updated;
                                                            rosemary - outfit
                                                            fleur - outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Darcy grinned at Alek and intertwined their hands as they walked up the stairs. A man she quickly decided was Mr. De Force was emerging from a room. Her eyes went slightly wide with fear and mustered up a friendly smile as she gave Alek's hand a squeeze. "It's nice to finally mee-" Darcy couldn't finish her greeting before the man disappeared to go find Fleur. Darcy bit her lip and turned to Alek, "Alek, I'm sorry. I don't want things to be awkward with your family. I'm sure that Grant will let me stay at his place." She rubbed his arm and kissed his cheek.

TIMESKIP TO THE DINNAHS. or before the dinnah

Leo ran a hand through his mud slicked hair as he headed back towards the house with Micah. As quite a few families did on Thanksgiving they had attempted to give football a go when the rain had stopped. It hadn't been long before it began pouring again but they played through most of it until Micah began to complain of a chill. Kelsey, Rosemary, and Leo's father had even joined in for a bit of fun. Now they all needed to shower before Donna killed them all. "Don't trek mud into the house! Use the rain and the hose and enter by the garage!" Everyone groaned and Leo wrapped an arm around Rosemary's shoulders, pulling her into a tight, muddy hug as they walked closer to the garage. Leo twisted the handle on the hose and rinsed through his hair and clothes before tormenting his brother for a little bit. He handed it off to Rosemary with a grin. "When you finish showering before dinner, all your clothes will be washed. Mom wouldn't like the house to smell like mud."

Darcy leaned against the kitchen counter in the De Force house. She had decided not to leave and stay with Grant and she had offered help finishing up dinner with Mrs. De Force and Mrs. Russell. The two women seemed to be on good terms besides the history of the relationship their children had. "It's fantastic that Alek is dating such a nice, helpful girl." Darcy blushed with a quick smile, "Thank you Mrs. Russell. Alek is a really great guy and I guess I have his parents to thank for that."
                                        "That was an all around nice comment, don't you think Madame De Force?"

Grant looked over at Alek as they sat in the living room, "I'm surprised they're not pumping Darcy with a trillion questions about you two." He wrapped an arm around Fleur and pulled her close to kiss her forehead.

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

Rosemary was positively covered in mud. But on the bright side, she was grinning. The past three days had been amazing for Rosemary and she was loving every second of it. Leo's family consisted of about the sweetest people she had ever met and they treated her as if she was part of the family, which meant more to her than anyone else could ever know. She smiled under Leo's arm and nodded. "Understandable. Not everyone can appreciate the scent of--," her teasing was cut off by her phone ringing. Once she saw the caller id, her smile faded and she looked nervous. "I...hold on a minute," she whispered and slid out of his grasp to go to the porch. "Hi mom....yeah, um, listen there was a change of plans...I can't come in...I have some classes....I know, I'm sorry, it's not like I did it on purpose...no it's been amazing, I love it here. It's not that I don't love it over there Mom but if I'm going to get a job in the real world, I have to know...no, it's not that I think...mom," she sighed. "You couldn't keep me locked up in that room forever," she said softly and winced at the sound of screaming on the other end. She glanced at Leo. "Mom, mom, I have to go. I have to go , okay? Bye."

Mrs.De Force nodded, smiling and placing a hand on Darcy's shoulder before returning to the turkey and placing it on the table. "Yes, it was. I do apologize again for my husband's behavior these past few days, he's usually not so unreasonable," she said, rolling her eyes. "I'm sure he'll get over it eventually. He may act like he hates Grant, but that boy is like a son to him. I'm sure it'll be the same with you," she nodded firmly. "He is just quite protective of his children. He couldn't control Fleur and what she wanted to do, but Alek was easily enough to guide. Now he's simply afraid we won't have anyone to inherit the company when he retires."

Fleur smiled softly, leaning into Grant's chest and burying her face in his neck. Alek shrugged. "I bet they're grilling her in there," he laughed. He knew Darcy would fine with both their parents. But his father...speak of the devil, the man stepped inside the house, hanging his coat at the rack. He spotted Grant and clapped him on the back. "I see you're still with my daughter," he said and Fleur snickered, rolling her eyes. "Yup, same as yesterday, Dad. And the day before."

"Well, you never know with you two," he grumbled before nodding at Alek and going upstairs to change into something more comfortable.

updated;
                                                            rosemary - outfit
                                                            fleur - outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out