Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ FLEUR ★ CASSANDRA ★ ROSEMARY ★ KAI ★ WILLIAM ❞

"Don't be lazy; your legs work fine," she said, poking his chest. "I know i'm irresistable but honestly Grant--," she was cut off by Grant rolling out of Fleur's room. She made a noise between a shiek and a squeak. "Grant! Be careful!" She gripped his t-shirt.

He shrugged noncommitedly. "I wouldn't even know how to bring it up. But I guess i'll have to, really. I can't pretend it never happened and I want some answers," he said then nodded. He was grateful that she changed the subject. "I think holding hands sounds like a fantastic idea, so let's walk," he smiled.

She groaned, leaning back against her chair. "You're a robot. A robot that hates sweets," she said and plucked it from his fingers, taking a bite. "Alright alright, real food, let's go," she took his hand, twining their fingers, and leading him out.

Cassandra grumbled to herself. "I think that's the best thing I've heard all week," she said, slumping in her seat and putting her head on his shoulder. Her eyes drooped shut and she got herself comfortable. "I guess it won't be so bad to miss one day."

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
                                || There’s no religion that could save me⋮
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo matter (⇢ how long my knees are on the floor
                                xxxxxxxt o xxk e e p xxi n xxm i n d xxa l l xxt h e xxs a c r i f i c e s xxI ’ m xxm a k i n ’
                                xxxxxxxxxxPost Post Post PWILL KEEP YOU BY MY SIDE
                                xxxxxxxxx ── ❛ Will keep you from walkin’ out the door
                                .............................................................................................................

Grant shook his head, "Relax, Fleur. Clearly im the irresistible one because you cannot let go of my shirt." He grinned and rolled more slowly as he navigated his way outside. "Look, fresh air." He stood and slid Fleur off of his lap an onto the chair. "That was fun."

Jemma didn't bother to reply to him having to get some answers. They had already changed the subject and Kai was already smiling about them doing couple-y stuff. Jemma turned on her heel and slipped her hand into his as they began to walk around the quad. "Halloween is in a few days. Rumors of parties are starting to bubble up. What are you going to be for halloween?" She turned to smile at him before looking back ahead of her so she wouldn't trip over a frisbee or something.

"I don't hate sweets. Sweets are good, I just didn't know what that was." Leo replied. He didn't protest when she took the pastry out of his hands and finished it off. He probably wouldn't have finished it anyway. He waited before Rosemary took his hand and led them out of the pastry shop. They stood still for a moment as Leo looked around for a place that was decent to eat. "C'mon. We can go there." He took the lead and led her to a small sandwich shop that wasn't too crowded. They waited in line for a few minutes before approaching the cashier, "My treat, you order first." Leo scanned the menu above the cashier's head and tried to decide what he wanted.

"Now you see my reasoning. Maybe your class even got canceled so Stace couldn't steal your topic. Out of curiosity, is Stacy hot?" Max grinned, "Purely an innocent question of course." He leaned back and watched the water flow as the approached the mainland.

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

Fleur grinned as he slid her onto the chair and pushed her forward. She squirmed around, trying to get comfortable, not letting stares get to her. She took hi his hand and kissed it, grinning. "Let's see who we can find."

He groaned. "I hate dressing up for halloween," he said, shaking his head. "I will if I have to, but I won't enjoy it," he grinned. He saw Fleur and Grant walking their way and grinned. "Hey!" He is surprised to see Fleur in the wheelchair, but Grant has mentioned something about finally mangling her into it for a few days. Fleur was a stubborn one; he wasn't surprised it took him this long. Grant had told him it was the biggest fight they had had since getting back together over the summer and Rosemary had mentioned something about it making Fleur nervous.

They got to the cash register and she twisted her lips to stare at the board. "I'll have a rye sandwich," she told the boy and he grinned at her, nodding. "Anything else, love?" She shook her head.

She glared at Max and slapped his arm. "Pig. No, she's not. She's disgusting," she mumbled. It was a lie and a poorly concealed one.

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
                                xxxxxxxt o xxk e e p xxi n xxm i n d xxa l l xxt h e xxs a c r i f i c e s xxI ’ m xxm a k i n ’
                                .............................................................................................................

Grant shrugged and rubbed Fleur’s shoulder as he pushed her through campus. The stares were getting a bit to Grant so he began coming up with random reasons to need a wheelchair. “She fought a shark over the summer. If you think she looks bad…you should see the shark!” He randomly shrugged as they walked by some other people, “She skydove into a building. No big deal, they framed it because she was awesome.”

“Boo! Dressing up for Halloween is fun. For the past two years Vivian and I have had a ‘sexy’ theme. We were sexy nurses last year. It’s unnecessary to say but we got a lot of candy last year.” Jemma laughed and gave his hand a squeeze as they spotted Fleur and Grant. Fleur didn’t look like her radiant self in the wheelchair. The terrible side of Jemma felt a little better because the perfect girl who had everything was lacking a bit for once. None of these thoughts would ever be voiced of course. “Hey Grant and Fleur.”

Leo tapped his fingers on the counter, “Uhm…Smoked ham and provolone on wheat, please. And two lemonades if you can. I’m tired of coffee.” He passed over a few bills and pulled Rosemary to the side as they waited for their orders. Soon enough, Leo was carrying their plates while Rosemary carried their lemonades to a table by the window. He set their plates down and sat across from Rosemary and grinned. “Well…Bon Appetite, Rose.”

Max raised an eyebrow, “Are you sure? Let me put it this way, little miss pants on fire, Is she my kind of hot or is she your kind of hot?” He laughed and stood once the boat docked and they were able to get off, Max led Cassandra to the car. “Almost back to campus!”

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

She snickered to herself, glancing up at Grant. "Skydiving, really?" She said, rolling her eyes before returning to her position on the chair. She tried her best to stay positive when she saw Jemma and Kai walking towards her but it wasn't exactly easy. Kai, who was going to get to walk on the moon. Jemma, who would be able to dance onstage for the rest of her life. Fleur, who was stuck living her life in a wheelchair. She didn't need legs to write but she felt like she needed legs to live (well, legs that worked.) Fleur managed a smile, lifting her hand up in a wave. "Hey, we're trying to round out the gang and go sight-seeing?" She hoped everyone would be able to go. And part of her wanted it to be just her and Grant because even now she felt like he was the only one who understood her.

Kai raised his eyebrow at that. "Are you..are you um, going to be something else sexy this year? Besides youself?" He gave a sheepish grin, clearing his throat slightly. He noticed Fleur's lack of presence, something that didn't happen often considering when the girl smiled, she nearly commanded a room with such a tiny body, it was a wonder. "Yeah, sure, we're free," he smiled.

Rosemary waited until they sat down and she smiled. "Merci," she smiled, taking his hand under the table and squeezing it lightly before eating her sandwich. She looked out the window, distracted by the outside for a moment. She loved it here, the city, the noise, completely opposite of her life imprisonment.

"My kind of hot? What does that even mean?" She followed him off the boat and into the car. "Tell me!."

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

“Skydiving is pretty extreme. Skydivers tend to be sexy I like to think, missy.” Grant replied with a grin and a shrug. He was really just trying to make her feel better. He nodded his greeting to Kai and Jemma once they reached them and he twisted Fleur’s wheelchair so she wouldn’t begin to roll off or something. He was sure that she would have it under control though.

Jemma’s face reddened with a blush and her gaze dropped to the floor at Kai’s response. She hadn’t expected that from him. “You’re sweet. And I don’t know yet.” She laughed and playfully swatted at Kai before she faced Grant and Fleur again. “Sounds good. Maybe we could try a sight-seeing scavenger hunt by breaking into teams or something. Sound like fun? I can wake Viv from bed or whatever she’s doing.”

“No problem.”[/color[ Leo smiled as he gave her hand a squeeze back and continued eating his sandwich. He took a gulp of his lemonade and checked his watch. He had enough time to finish lunch and head back to work before his break ended. They ate in a nice silence since it seemed that Rosemary was daydreaming about something. Leo waved his hand in front of her face, “Hey are you awake in there?”

“Your kind of hot is like what you think is hot. Don’t be so vain, Cas.” Max laughed as he started the car and started the drive back towards campus. “I think she sounds hot. So I might need to find that girl.”

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
                                        [
User Image

She snorted. "You think everything and everyone is sexy," she pointed out, smiling up at him. She realized in that moment, suddenly and then all at once, how lucky she was to have him. She looked at Jemma, nodding enthusiastically. "I think that sounds like a great idea! Let's wake everyone up," she declared. "I'll text Rosemary." Kai wrapped an arm around Jemma's waist, enjoying the feeling of making her blush since it was usually the other way around.

Rosemary blushed, laughing. "Sorry, sorry, just thinking about mine. What it's going to be like staying here for Thanksgiving and all that. I know Fleur and Grant are going home to their parents so it might just be party of one," she smiled weakly, but it looked pained. She knew that if she went back for the holidays, they'd convince her to stay. Rosemary's phone vibrated and she pulled it out. She pouted. "The gang is having some crazy scavenger hunt; it sucks that you can't go," she said, taking his hand over the table.

Cassandra laughed, too amused to be offended. "I happen to think i'm very hot," she said, lifting her nose up before dissolving into giggles. "She's not hot. She's obvious and she wears so much padding in her bra, her boobs are up to her chin. And not in the good way. Plus, she has a gap the size of the Grand Canyon between her two front teeth," she said, nodding hastily.

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

“So I’m a guy who is pretty open about things. Whatever.” Grant laughed. He passed her a quick wink as they started sorting out this whole scavenger hunt thing. “Leo has to work so one pair is going to be a group of three.”

Jemma nodded and pulled out her phone to text Vivian. A few seconds of texting back and forth before she looked up, “Vivian is on her way. She just needed to burst out of her snuggie and shower. I’m pretty sure she’s grabbing Will too.” She wrapped both arms around Kai’s waist and gave him a squeeze as they waited for others to join them.

Leo made a face, “I’m pretty sure everyone is going home…Why don’t you come home with me? I’m not tossing any pressure on you or anything but my parents love having people around and the house is always packed with anyone who accepts an offer. It might be a bit more formal this year since my mom’s been complaining that she doesn’t hear enough from me so I don’t really know…but you should come. I insist. My mom is willing to adjust to any diet or whatever you want for Thanksgiving dinner, I promise you that.” He smiled and cupped her hand both of his as she talked about the scavenger hunt. Knowing their friends, it was bound to get crazy. “Have fun with that. It’s bound to be crazy. Think about Thanksgiving though.” He smiled and pulled her up as one of the busboys came and cleared their table. Leo gave her a quick kiss on the lips before leading her out.

“Visual effects are always a plus. Guys don’t care about what they look like. We care about what’s underneath all the layers. Anything deeper…the guy might play for the other team. Gapped teeth could be character for her. Hey my phone’s ringing. Can you answer that text?” Max gestured to his phone ringing in the cupholder between them.

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

Fleur grinned at Grant, reaching over to poke his side. "Pretty open about things", right. She laughed to herself. "Who will we pair Rose up with?" Fleur would be happy to take her but she was secretly hoping someone else would so she and Grant could get some more alone time.

Will jumped at a knock in the door and opened it to see Vivian. "Hey! What are you doing here?" He grinned.

Rosemary turned to him in surprise when he offered for her to come home for thanksgiving with him. He started rambling and the smile on her face grew bigger and bigger by the word. "Are...Are you sure?" She said seen movies; she knew this meant that they were serious, if he was taking her to meet his parents. "I'd love to." They both stood up and she beamed, squeezing his hand. "Text me when you get out, okay?" She kissed him.

Cassandra pressed her fingers to her temples, eyes wide. "I honestly have no idea what you just said. And i'm a genius," she said, shaking her head. Cassandra took his phone and saw it was from Fleur. Why was Fleur texting him? Her suspicion disappeared quickly when it was an invitation to a hunt. As if Fleur would cheat on Grant, she chastised herself. "It's Fleur," she said. "We're being invited to a scavenger hunt, apparently."

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Grant shrugged his shoulders, “She’s your roommate. We can just let her choose when she gets here. Simple as that. We still have to wait for Vivian, Will, Max, and Cassandra to get here before we get started.” He sat down on the bench near Fleur’s chair and looked over at Jemma as she was typing up a list of things to look for on her phone. She was going to forward it to everyone once she was done and everyone was present.

Vivian smiled as Will answered the door, “Hey there. We’ve been invited to a scavenger hunt by our friends. I was wondering if you wanted to be my partner in crime? If not, I’m sure you can always go back to your other, super hot girlfriend that’s hiding in your room.” Vivian grinned to show that she was teasing as she rocked back and forth on her feet.

“Yeah, I’m sure.” Leo replied with an easy smile. He hoped he wasn’t getting himself into crazy trouble. He wasn’t trying to make things serious if Rosemary didn’t want to be serious by thanksgiving. He was pretty sure that his parents and siblings were going to be bothering Rosemary all throughout the holiday. His mother was bound to call him every day from the moment he told her to ask a trillion and one questions about Rosemary and their relationship. The woman could be classified as nosey. “It’s great that you want to come! I’ll head back and I will surely text you when I’m off.” Leo left her then and turned on his heel to walk back to the café. He pulled out his phone and sighed as he dialed his mother. It was better to get it over with. “Hey Mom, it’s Leo…I know you have caller ID. It’s good that you now know how to use it. Yeah, I’m still coming home for Thanksgiving. No, I’m fine. I’m just calling to tell you that I’m bringing someone home for Thanksgiving. Don’t freak out. It’s just a girl…Rosemary….”

“If you were such a genius, you would have figured it out. Let me say it simply then: Guys like boobs. No matter what. If they don’t…then you should be questioning what team they play for.” Max replied with a laugh. He pulled up to the campus just as Cassandra relayed the message back to him. Max nodded, “Interesting. Want to join?”

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

She arched her eyebrow. "Sorry for wanting to send some time with you outside of my room," she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. Fleur idly moved the wheels, pushing herself back and forth slightly to start to get used to it.

Will laughed, glancing back into the room. "We were just getting started," he grinned and pulled her by the waist, kissing her. "Of course I'll come, let me change," he said and changed into jeans and a dark blue button up shirt.

She smiled as Leo walked away; he looked happy that she accepted, which was good. She had been worried he had just offered to be polite and she didn't want to overstep any boundaries that might have been set without her even noticing. She spotted everyone in the distance. "Hey!"

"Well, why didn't you just say that? I know that," she rolled her eyes. "Of course, partner," she laughing, lifting her feet up. She saw the campus in the distance and smiled. "Home sweet home."

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

“Don’t get cranky, Ms. Resident Cranky.” Grant replied as he watched her roll back and forth. He leaned towards Jemma and looked over her shoulder to see the already extensive list that she was still typing up. She quickly noticed him and elbowed him in the ribs before leaning farther away from him to finish her list up privately.

“I’m incredibly jealous of her then. She’s pretty lucky.” Vivian replied passively. She grinned as Will grabbed her and she happily kissed him back. “Alright, I’ll text them back so they know you’re coming. Leo’s working.”
                                        Jemma looked up as Rosemary approached, “Hey. Okay, I just finished the list.” She laughed and pulled her phone out of reach as Grant made a playful grab for it. “Nooo. Hands off, Grant. You’ll have to wait until you get your text. I hope you have a good cell carrier.”

Max nodded and pulled up to the quad where he already saw everyone gathering around a bench. He paused before continuing past the quad, “I realized that we need to change clothes. We look…filthy.”

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

She stuck her tongue out at Grant, seeing every bit like the age she looked like (people often told Fleur it looked like she was stuck in the body of a fifteen year old that, on the bright side, already hit puberty). She laughed at Jemma trying to hide the list from Grant and got curious herself about what could possibly be on it. She started to move to see if she could sneak a peek before realizing she couldn't exactly get up. Sullen, she sulked in her seat.

"Awesome, let's go," he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and steered her out of the room. They passed Max and Cassandra on the way there and he burst into laughter. "Oh my god, what happened to you two? Walk of shame?"

Kai looked up when Rosemary came and smiled, patting the seat next to him. She grinned brightly, sitting down next to him. Fleur looked at Grant and blinked, shrugging. "Oh, send it already, i'm dying in anticipation," she laughed.

Cassandra groaned as Will laughed at them. "Awesome. I don't look that bad," she snapped then turned to Max, eyes wide. "Do I look that bad?" She smoothed down her hair and groaned. "Come on," she grumbled, continuing to walk.

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Grant made a face at Fleur and even leaned over to lick the side of her face. He stuck out his tongue after, “I’ll lick you again if you’re cranky.” He looked at Jemma seriously, “If you don’t send that list I’ll lick you too.” Jemma’s face scrunched up and she shook her head as her fingers went flying on her phone again. Grant nodded approvingly as his phone buzzed and he pulled it out to scroll through the list. “This is going to take forever.” He passed his phone onto Fleur and crossed his arms as he searched for the rest of the group to show up.

Max rolled his eyes at Will as they passed. Vivian looked perfect as usual and she gave him one of her small smiles. It didn’t quite reach her eyes like they used to but lately when she looked at Will, she seemed full of happiness. None of that mattered to him now. They were done and neither of them cared for the other anymore. “Cassandra fell off the side of a boat. I spent all night swimming to find her.” He passed and ducked into his room to quickly strip and take a shower.

“Don’t pester them, Will.” Vivian laughed as she watched them pass. What had they been doing all night? There were twigs in Cassandra’s hair and Vivian was pretty sure that the girl didn’t realize it. “Make sure you get the twigs in your hair, Cassandra!” Vivian laughed as she gave Will’s arm a squeeze and followed him out to the quad. They passed people before they spotted the rest of their friends. Vivian’s phone buzzed and she pulled it out as they walked closer. “We got the list, Will. Hey everyone.”

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

Fleur nearly shrieked when Grant came over and licked the side of her face. "You're such a weirdo! I"m going to run you over," she said, but she was grinning. She looked at the list and rested her head on Grant's shoulder once he came to sit next to her, an unconscious gesture. It seemed at this point that she didn't even notice when she simply gravitated towards being close to Grant when he was near. "Well, it'll definitely be a fun day," she said. "And if you get tired, you can come sit on the wheelchair," she said innocently, widening her eyes.

Cassandra looked appalled. "Twigs? I'm going to murder you," she called to Max as he escaped to his room. "We missed a ferry and made to sleep in a playground. Because of him," she added at the end, rolling her eyes, before disappearing to her room. After she showered, she changed into a tank top and some shorts, running a comb through her hair. She went downstairs and made her way to where everyone was meeting. "Hey," she said, yawning.

Will shrugged, laughing. "What? I'm just surprised to see them together, considering they hate each other," he shrugged, but he was cautious with his words. After all, they were dating -- pretending to date, he corrected himself -- because of Max. He frowned slightly at the thought; he didn't even know where they stood now. Were they really dating? It felt like it.

rosemary's outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces