Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

❝ FLEUR ★ CASSANDRA ★ ROSEMARY ★ KAI ★ WILLIAM ❞

Kai blinked down at her and shrugged, looking at the stars. "It's just Rosemary; i'm afraid I've been a huge a*****e to her the past few days," he sighed.

"As long as their also going for the ladies," she chimed, grinning and seeing his smile drop, tilted her head curiously. But Cassandra knew all about having difficult parents so she didn't pry and instead, cranked up the volume of the radio. She sang along to some loud, obnoxious pop song, driving through the streets of New York. "Come on, Max, we're gonna have fun tonight. Paint the town and all that," she shoved him lightly.

She groaned. "Bertha may never forgive me," Rosemary laughed. She frowned when she saw the insane line; there was no way she was waiting out here to go to some afterparty. But Will took a glance around, smirked and walked over to the bouncer. What was he doing? Moments later, the bouncer opened the rope and gestured them inside.

"I got friends in higher places," he said, bowing and Rosemary laughed, slipping inside and tugging Leo along. He wrapped an arm around Vivian and kissed her.

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
                                || There’s no religion that could save me⋮
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo matter (⇢ how long my knees are on the floor
                                xxxxxxxt o xxk e e p xxi n xxm i n d xxa l l xxt h e xxs a c r i f i c e s xxI ’ m xxm a k i n ’
                                xxxxxxxxxxPost Post Post PWILL KEEP YOU BY MY SIDE
                                xxxxxxxxx ── ❛ Will keep you from walkin’ out the door
                                .............................................................................................................

“That’s unlike you. Want to talk about why you’ve been an a** hat to a very nice girl who lives in our dorm building? Her name happens to be Rosemary.” Jemma gave him a little smile and wrapped her arms around her knees before laying her head on top of her knees and looking at him.

Max smiled humorlessly and nodded, trying to shake of the gloom the simple thought of his parents brought on. “Right. Besides driving around, what do you want to do?”

“She’s a tough nut to crack, don’t take it personally.” Leo replied with a laugh. He stuffed his hands in his pockets as they watched Will stroll up to the bouncer. The people in line were certainly pissed that they got to go in before them and immediately started swearing. Leo sighed, people really liked to be difficult. He wrapped an arm around Rosemary’s waist and followed her into the crowded club. There was no way that everyone waiting outside would get a chance to get in before the club closed.

Vivian smiled at Will and kissed him back. Were they still in their fake relationship? Or was it real? The lines had blurred quite a bit since they had announced their ‘dating’ and the present time. Vivian didn’t want to stress about it so she eliminated the thought from her mind. “Dancing? Or just hanging around?”

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

He grimaced and shrugged. "Will you be mad if I say I really don't want to talk about it? Not until I fix things with her," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. In the morning; he would do it in the morning. He kissed Jemma's forehead.

Cassandra thought about it for a moment. "Take me somewhere; anywhere you want. But it can't be some stupid tourist place; somewhere you genuinely like," she said, lifting her feet onto the dashboard.

Leo and Rosemary found a table and she ordered a drink even though she had told herself she wasn't having any. But she ordered a daiquiri and they just tasted much too good. "You know, maybe our lives are too interesting, but this party doesn't even look that great," she laughed.

Will looked at her mischievously. "Dance! Always dancing!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the dance floor.

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
                                xxxxxxxt o xxk e e p xxi n xxm i n d xxa l l xxt h e xxs a c r i f i c e s xxI ’ m xxm a k i n ’
                                .............................................................................................................

Jemma nodded her head, “Yes, I’m going to be very mad. I don’t think I could wait until tomorrow. But I guess I have to.” She bumped him lightly with her elbow and moved closer so she could rest her head on his shoulder. “I guess I have to go to the doctor tomorrow. My head hurts and he’s going to want to study the recollection of memories or something.”

Max had an immediate answer once Cassandra made him choose. It sometimes got a bit tourist-y but it wouldn’t be bad at this hour. He checked his watch and began to weave in and out of cars as he sped towards water. If he drove fast enough they might be able to catch the last ferry to the island and spend a little time before having to head back. He parked, “C’mon let’s go. It’s Governor’s Island. You’ll like it.” He shut her door and wrapped an arm around her as he walked them towards the ferry. “Two tickets please. You can go find a seat somewhere, Cas.” He slid over some money to the guy and followed her soon after.

“We do live exciting lives. But for a lot of people, this may be the most excitement they’ve had in a while.” Leo replied with a smile. He sipped at the glass of water he had ordered and looked around.

“I love dancing!” Vivian replied as she was pulled onto the dance floor. She felt like they were dancing for hours and it was fun.

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

He cracked a smile and she slid closer to him, happy for the change of subject even if it had to do with Jemma's medical condition. "What's a good idea. Do you want me to take you home?" He was immediately concerned that her head hurt; he didn't want to have to go through that again.

Cassandra jumped out of the car when they parked and let Max put his arm around her and lead her to the entrance. She slipped in while he paid and found them two seats at the top. She went next to the railing and grinned. "I love ferries," she said, turning to look at him. "I'm still not used to all this water," she said.

No Leo or Will because I can't think of anything to write for them X.X
                                                            rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Jemma shook her head, “No, No. I’m fine. Can we just sit here for a few minutes before we have to leave? The stars are comforting. We can leave in a few minutes.” In a few minutes, she had managed to sit perfectly still while she fell asleep with her head still propped on Kai’s shoulder.

Max followed Cassandra onto the ferry and sat down to watch her run around. “Ferry is alright. They’re a little slow but oh well, what can one do?” He stood and joined her at the railing, looking down at the water. “Get used to it. There’s water everywhere.” He turned away from the water and leaned his back against the railing.

William and Vivian got crunk,
                                        while Leo and Rosemary got drunk.
                                        Ha, that rhymes.

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

Kai nodded, stroking her hair. "Of course, we'll stay as long as you want," he smiled and soon enough, she fell asleep. Laughing softly, he carefully cradled her so he could get down the ladder and not drop her. He walked out of the observatory and hailed a cab, putting her in gently and telling the man to go to NYU. He shook her gently once they arrived. "Hey, i'm taking you up to your dorm, okay?" He kissed her forehead.

She shrugged, smiling. "I'm from a little land-locked town, Max," she said. "I'm never going to get used to it." Once they docked, she hurried out to see what he wanted to show her. "Alright, come on, lead the way!" It was getting dark and she didn't even care.

Leo was driving Rosemary home when he parked in the space he had been assigned the first day of school. It had been silent the whole way. Rosemary had taken to falling into fits of silence whenever she thought about Kai. She was going to go mad if she didn't tell someone. "He's my brother," she blurted. "Kai. Kai is my brother."

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

When Jemma woke up she was in a cab curled up next to Kai. She frowned and struggled to follow along as Kai spoke. Right, NYU. “Alright. I can walk though.” The cab stopped and Jemma rooted around her bag and paid the fare before following Kai out to their dorm building. She was half awake as she walked and rubbed her face when she got to her door, “This is me.” She smiled, sleepily, “Goodnight. Thank you for tonight and stuff.” Jemma leaned closer and placed a quick kiss on his lips before smiling and slipping into her room.

“Boring! Little towns are not fun.” Max replied as the boat stopped and they followed a few people out of the ferry. They didn’t have much time if they wanted to go back before the next day. The last ferry would be heading back in twenty minutes. “Look around you. It’s a park on an island. I always liked this place for no particular reason.” He shrugged and walked slowly along to follow Cassandra as his eyes roamed the trees and the large fields.

Leo parked and frowned, looking over at Rosemary. “Kai is your brother? I thought you were an only child or whatnot. Is he your full blooded brother? When did you find this out and why didn’t you tell me?” The frown stayed on his face as he contemplated it. He turned off the ignition and sat still in the quiet car to wait for Rosemary to reply.

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

Kai smiled softly and kissed her back. "Goodnight dear," he said and went over to his room. Will and Vivian were inside and he glanced warily at them. "I'm exhausted," he said and threw himself onto the bed.

She nodded vigorously. "God, no fun at all," she groaned, glancing around. The island itself was beautiful, lush trees and an entire park. "Did you used to come here when you were a kid?" She saw a swing and made a dash for it. She said down and started moving her legs. "Come on, spill your secrets, mr.mysterious," she smiled.

Rosemary bit her lip, slumping down in her seat. "I was an only child. Or at least, I thought I was," she mumbled. "I...Kai's adopted. I had a brother and I didn't even know about it. I found out the day before I come here. I knew who he was the minute I met him," she said, not looking up at him. "That's why he's mad....I became friends with him because I wanted to know who my brother was. And I didn't tell him until a few days ago. He's mad that I didn't say anything but what was I supposed to do? Waltz on up to him and say "Hi, i'm your sister, everything you know is a lie?"." She looked up at him pleadingly. "I didn't know what to do. And now he refuses to even talk at me. I finally have family that I like and he can't even look me in the face."

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Vivian’s face turned a light pink as Kai entered the room and she pulled away from Will. Just seconds ago they had been smashing faces together and probably would have gone farther if Kai hadn’t walked in. Vivian laughed uncomfortably and looked over at Will, “I should go. Jemma might be waiting up.” She kissed him and slipped off his bed, picking up her shoes before she waved to Kai and left their room for her own. “Night boys!”

Max watched her jump around, completely full of energy. Had his nanny always viewed him this way? Bouncing around and full or energy? It wouldn’t have been much of a surprise. Max had been an easily excitable kid. He remembered the weekends that his nanny would drive them up here. He made a note to call her soon. “I can’t be mysterious if I tell you all my secrets. But yeah. I did come here as a kid.”

“It must suck for him. I hate my siblings sometimes but it would be weird to find out I had another sibling. It must be a little weird for both of you. When my siblings and I were younger, we convinced the youngest-Julia-that she was adopted. All she did was cry and complain to our mother. I think you should give him some space because he needs to have some time to cope about it. He doesn’t want his life to change so quickly.” Leo replied. “And you have to understand that. You guys’ relationship is going to be different from now.” Leo stepped out of his car and walked around to let Rosemary out. He hugged her to him and smiled down at her before kissing her forehead.

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

Kai lifted his hand in a half-wave when Vivian scurried out of the room. He arched his eyebrow at Will and Will avoided looking at him, pulling off his shirt. "So are you two going out now or something? like, for real?" Will had told Kai a few nights ago that VIvian had just invented their relationship to make Max jealous. Will didn't answer and disappeared under his covers because he honestly had no idea.

"I'd rather have normal Max than mysterious Max," she said, propelling herself higher. "Come on, live a little. Get on the swing," she challenged.

She frowned. "But I want to explain...I want to talk to him," she fiddled with her fingers. "Besides, he got to have a good life growing up. If he would've lived with us, he wouldn't be nearly as smart and successful as he is now. Or sociable. Or happy," she looked away. "It's not like I could've lived not telling him," she hugged Leo tightly.

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Max plopped down on the swing next to Cassandra and shifted back and forth. "Oh look, it wasn't that bad." He mocked as he began to swing higher.

"You can't talk to him if he's stressing about it. Maybe his adoptive parents never told him. Do you know his situation? He could be suffering from a bit of identity loss because his origins are not what he believed they were. You need to calm down about this. There were upsides and downsides. You guys will get through it." Leo replied. He smiled when she hugged him back and led her back towards her dorm.

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

Cassandra shook her head in frustration, stopping her swinging and jumping off. She got behind Max and shoved him higher. "Like that!" She yelped when he went backwards and nearly crashed into her. She pushed him again.

He quirked a smile. "You should be a psychologist," she mused but nodded. She understood where Leo was coming from but it still frustrated her to no end. She just wanted to talk; that's all. They walked to her dorm and she grimaced. "Don't tell anyone I told you. I want Kai to tell people when he wants to on his own."

rosemary's outfit

nanobrain's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Max laughed as he was pushed. Cassandra was a silly person. "Isn't the guy supposed to be pushing?" He let go of the swing at one of the higher points and soared through the air before he landed on his feet with a flourish. He turned on his heel and pointed to Cassandra and then the swing. "Your turn. Get your butt on that seat."

Leo made a face and shook his head, "Ick, no. Psychology? That department is a mess. Plus, I'm good at math and I like my major." He rubbed her shoulder as they walked and he nodded after Rosemary spoke, "I won't. Do you think Jemma knows?"

ooc:
                                        party outfits
                                        jemma
                                        leo
                                        vivian
                                        grant
                                        max
User Image

Cassandra grinned. "I think i'm doing a pretty great job, personally," she said cheekily and complied when he told her to get her butt i the chair. "Hit me with your best shot," she said, closing her eyes. She enjoyed closing her eyes and soaring in the air like she used to do when she was little. She opened one eye and in the distance, saw the ferry floating away. "When's the next ferry? We should go getting home in a bit," she tilted her head to look at him.

Rosemary laughed lightly. "One of the only people in the world who likes Math," she mumbled. "I don't think so; he hasn't exactly been advertising it," she rubbed the back of her neck.

rosemary's outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces