Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Gawker

User Image
≪≪≪ Rani
════════════════════

When Zachary told Rani he was going to talk to Giddeon about what had happened, she was nervous. And of course their loving alpha spent the night at his girlfriend's house. When he came back in the morning, he said he was just there to get some tools to patch a hole in Ana's wall. Zachary got his chance to talk to him, and the minute the discussion was over, her brother returned to Rani. "I talked to Giddeon," he said, glowering at his little sister. "He said... since you want to be around humans so damned much... you can get a job."

Rani cheered, and without waiting for the long list of rules and regulations that was sure to follow, bolted off into the woods, heading back to town. The first few places she stopped in told her either they weren't hiring, or she wasn't qualified for the opening. On her fifth stop, the man stroked his mustache, looked her over and said, "You know, the people down on Anderson Street need a cashier. I can give you the address." Rani took the address joyfully and rushed to the location (though she had to stop for directions twice).

It was an old-timey gas station, and when she went in, they took her back for an interview right away. They didn't bother telling her they would call; she got the job then and there. She would start tomorrow, though he asked her to stay a bit longer so he could show her the ropes. After an hour or two of that, she stepped outside, and immediately saw the guy from last night... she realized she'd never gotten his name, and decided to fix that. She walked up to the garage, leaned against the entry way and did a catcall. Once she was sure she had his attention, she added, "Hey, stranger. I never got your name last night."
User Image

I was born of the womb of a poisonous spell,
I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak
The branches, the bones of the liars, the thieves

Blessed by a b***h from the bastards seed,
Pleasure to meet you prepare to bleed,
Skinned her alive and ripped her apart, scattered her ashes and buried her heart

Talon watched her go. He didn't give her his name. Because he didn't plan on seeing her again. The possessiveness that he felt over the girl already was creepy and stalkerish. Rani probably didn't like controlling assholes like Talon anyways. He went into his trailer, which was messy beyond belief, and collapsed on his bed immediately. He had to work in the morning.

It was hot. Scorching hot. Talon had his shirt off while he was working on the cars that were brought to the mechanic that day, even though that was probably a bad idea. A woman who had brought her car in had very obviously appreciated his muscular frame, and Talon gave her a wink. He was in a good mood, surprisingly enough. He wiped his hands on a rag and stretched, flexing, showing off for the two girls who were waiting on one of his coworkers to finish up the oil change in her car. He chuckled to himself and walked away to grab some water. He couldn't stop thinking about that strange girl last night. Even in his foul mood, Talon had found her.. adorable. And beautiful. And even her name sounded like music to his ears. He sighed drank some more water. No way. He wouldn't see Rani again, no sirree.

I fear you as the Devil

Anxious Gawker

User Image
                                  Giddeon »»»
                                  ════════════════════

Giddeon was surprised she stopped him, in the best of ways. Even better was that look in her eye- wild desire for something Giddeon had. A smirk lit his face and before he knew it, she was kissing him. Giddeon put his hands on her, feeling the silky smoothness of her skin. He was beginning to show his excitement before the kiss even ended, and he followed her into the bedroom, ready to please her in the easiest way.

Ana wasn't the only one hoping Logan heard.

{{ooc: this post is really short. And it grosses me out. But I have a block x-x}}
User Image

I must confess,
I'm addicted to this
Shove your kiss straight through my chest
I can't deny, I'd die without this
Make me feel like a God
Music, love and sex
I crave excess,
Turning wine into sweat dripping down my neck
Make me feel like a God
Adrenaline and sex

Ana watched Giddeon walk away. She did have a family. And she knew how awful it was when you almost lost one of them. She understood that, which was why she had been terrified of Giddeon when it came to the Logan subject. She stood up on shaky legs and followed him, grabbing his larger hand. "Giddeon... stay, please..." She pulled him back inside the house. "I don't want to be alone." She suddenly wanted him. Like, now. The bonfire had been fun, and the stress of the night had her drained. But she was suddenly wide awake, and wanted to have crazy sex with Giddeon right now. And she hoped that Logan was listening in. She kissed him passionately, and pulled him towards her room. "Come on." She smiled at him.

You have this power over me, there's no way to fight it
XXX I cant help but gravitate towards you, this is a force I can't
xxxx defeat

The_Mongoose_97

Anxious Gawker

User Image
                                  Giddeon »»»
                                  ════════════════════

Giddeon was annoyed by the message she relayed. He held back a growl, "Let him know that this pup is going to reduce him to shreds when I see him again." He paused, giving himself a minute to calm down, then crawled over to her and put a gentle hand on her cheek. "I'm... I'm not mad at you, Anastasia. I'm sorry I ever yelled at you... I just...." he stopped. Trying to explain the protectiveness he felt for his pack was... damn near impossible to a wolf that wasn't in one.

He sighed, "Did you have... a family... before the change?" he asked. It was probably a sore subject and he hated to bring it up, but it was the best way to compare. "Imagine your family member being attacked, in critical condition, and when you followed the trail to the attacker, you find someone you care about deeply. It... it wasn't right, but... I felt... so angry at him, I just..."

Giddeon was wasting his breath. He stood, took a step back. "I'm... I'm just going to go... I'm sorry," he said. "I'll be back to fix the hole in the wall tomorrow." With that, he began walking out the door.
User Image

I must confess,
I'm addicted to this
Make me feel like a God
Music, love and sex
I crave excess,
Make me feel like a God
Adrenaline and sex

Logan was still seething with rage, Ana could feel it. It made her withdraw more into herself, cower even lower if she could possibly do that. It was the fear of Giddeons anger, and feeling Logans rage. But Giddeons gentle, not pissed off voice made her calm. She didn't move from her spot, but she was calmer. His green eyes were gentle as well.

'Tell the little pup that he's a wolf too.'
Ana hesitated. "He called you a pup.. and mentioned your a wolf too." It was just then, that she noticed the two of them were naked. In any other situation, desire would have torn through Anas body. But this time, it was just merely an observation. Ana felt so tired, so drained. She felt the pressure go away. Logan wasn't listening in on her anymore. She curled up in a fetal position again. She had a headache from all of Logans shouting. Ana wanted to go back to bed, to have Giddeon with her. But... Logan attacked Giddeons pack. And last time Ana had anything to dow with Logan, Giddeon was ready to kill her. She didn't know if he was just bluffing, only to strike when she got closer. She shut her sapphire eyes, and prayed that everything would be okay again.

xxxx defeat

The_Mongoose_97

Anxious Gawker

User Image
                                  Giddeon »»»
                                  ════════════════════

Ana told him her maker- the evil b*****d that hurt Samuel- was talking to her in her mind. He'd heard of connections like that between mates that were especially close, parent and child in the younger years and cases like Ana, where a wolf made another. He didn't understand why she retracted into the corner; then he remembered. He'd yelled at her. He put a hole in her wall. She was afraid of him.

"Oh, baby..." he said, sighing. He sat up on the bed, then slid down so he was on his knees in front of her. Now was not the time to loom over her. "I'm sorry I ever yelled at you... you're not going crazy, Ana. It's a natural thing for wolves. It's a very deep connection sometimes shared by mates, or twins, or mother and child; you have it with that... wolf because he is your maker." He paused; he'd managed to turn the word 'wolf' into an insult with his tone. "It's not common, but it's not unheard of. You're not crazy, Ana."
User Image

I must confess,
I'm addicted to this
Make me feel like a God
Music, love and sex
I crave excess,
Make me feel like a God
Adrenaline and sex

Ana felt Giddeon lift her off the ground and carry her into the bedroom, setting her down gently and then hugging her to his chest. She snuggled against him, as close as she could possibly get, tears still leaking out of her eyes. Was she going crazy?
' "Everything is okay baby" ' Logan mocked him.
Ana shook her head. She had to be going crazy. There was no other explanation. She just cried harder. Through her tears, and Logan making comments that were supposed to comfort her but only made it worse because he was the one doing it, she managed to talk. "I think I'm going crazy. I'm ******** crazy. I have to be crazy. He cant be in my head, thats not ******** possible!" Giddeon kissed her and comforted her, but Ana felt so stressed. Logan wasn't helping at all.
'Shhh, love. Its alright.'

"DONT CALL ME THAT!" She shouted. Great, Giddeon was now going to think she was crazy. She buried her face in his chest. She had to tell him. She couldn't let Giddeon think she was hearing voices. But she was. She pulled herself out of Giddeons embrace and hopped to her feet, and backed up until her back hit against the wall. This scene seemed very familiar. She wiped away her tears.
"M-M-My maker is in my head. He's in my head, he's ******** talking to me!" She slid down the wall, terror coursing through her as she prepared herself for the rage in those emerald eyes. It was all her fault. It was always her fault.
'He... hit you?' The rage in Logans voice was undeniable. But Ana did her best to ignore him. Except he kept screaming. 'DID HE ******** HURT YOU?! I'M GONNA KILL THAT b*****d. HOW DARE HE PUT THOSE SCRAWNY HANDS ON YOU!'
Ana put her hands oer her ears and started rocking. Logan was so loud, but he didn't seem to stop. He kept asking if Giddeon hurt her, but she never replied. She was too busy watching him now.

xxxx defeat

The_Mongoose_97

Anxious Gawker

User Image
≪≪≪ Rani
════════════════════

"But you haven't yet," Rani said, looking at him through innocent eyes. Gang leader... she supposed Giddeon was kind of like a gang leader, and they were kind of like his gang. If Giddeon was good, that meant this man could be too. She smiled... and then he took off again. Like a stray puppy, Rani followed him towards his house. She had no intentions of going away just because he told her to.

...then her brother's scent hit her like a sack of cement.

Her eyes widened with a form of panic, and she looked back to the boy. "You know what? You're actually right. I should go. But, I'll see you again sometime." She smiled, she was intrigued by this human, and she wanted to know more about the gang leader, and what he did. "Goodbye, stranger," she said, backing away. She had already turned halfway around when she stopped, looked at him and added, "Oh... and my name is Rani."

With that, she was gone. Zachary joined her in human form just a little ways away, and put his hand on the back of her neck, pulling her close so he could growl in her ear. "If you run off like that again and scare me, I swear I will tie you to a tree. Do you understand?" Rani bit her lip and nodded. "Ugh. You smell like human..." he added, disgusted. Rani wondered how much of the exchange he'd seen, and how much trouble she would be in if he knew.

Anxious Gawker

User Image
                                  Giddeon »»»
                                  ════════════════════

Giddeon was confused, shocked and worried. Something had gotten very deeply lodged under Ana's skin. She'd said something about wanting him out of her head... Giddeon didn't have a single idea what that meant. He didn't know who 'he' was, nor how he was in his head. Unless she'd gone crazy, which... would really put a damper on wanting her as a mate (an alpha couldn't focus on his pack's needs and a woman who hears voices).

No, no something else had to be wrong. He followed her and found her naked and human in her backyard, crying. He had no idea what could've caused such a breakdown. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to her bedroom, laying her in bed, and laying beside her. He hugged her to his chest; just because he couldn't fix her problem, didn't mean he couldn't hold her while she worked through it. He kissed her forehead, "If you don't want to talk about it, it's fine. Everything is okay, baby." he whispered, in an attempt to make her feel better.
User Image

I was born of the womb of a poisonous spell,
I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak
The branches, the bones of the liars, the thieves

Blessed by a b***h from the bastards seed,
Pleasure to meet you prepare to bleed,
Skinned her alive and ripped her apart, scattered her ashes and buried her heart

Talon raised an eyebrow. Now Talon didn't believe that for a second. She would get hurt, because she was small and a chick. And she still wouldn't leave him alone. He sighed, and stopped, leaning against a tree and glaring at her with his reddish brown eyes.
"You wanna know how I'm different? I run a group of troublemakers. I'm a gang leader." He tilted his head. "If I wanted too, I could whip out a gun and shoot your pretty little head." He exaggerated it, by a lot. Talon didn't even like guns. But this chick didn't know that. She needed to learn just how dangerous it was out here. Just because it was a small town didn't mean everyone was friendly. He was the perfect example at how just ******** up this place actually was.

Talon pushed himself off the tree and began walking home again. They left the park, and started going into the worse side of the town. Before entering the danger zone though, he turned around to find the stalker still following him. He shook his head. "Go home. You will get hurt if you keep following me."

I fear you as the Devil
User Image

I must confess,
I'm addicted to this
Make me feel like a God
Music, love and sex
I crave excess,
Make me feel like a God
Adrenaline and sex

Giddeon rubbing against Ana soothed her slightly. She nodded, but she definitely wasn't fine. She whimpered, and her large blue eyes looked up into his green ones. The contrast of black fur and green eyes made them even more striking than they were in person. Ana whimpered again, and covered her muzzle with her nose, the equivalent of holding her head in her hands. She couldn't believe this was happening. She suddenly stood up, still breathing hard. She could feel that pressure again, in her head. Knew that Logan was listening in. She had to get away, now. She couldn't tell Giddeon, last time she mentioned Logan he put a hole in her wall and wanted to kill her. Things were starting to get better...

She shook her head. "I just want him out of my head." She shouldn't have said that. She ran back the way she came, her lings burning again and her limbs aching. Soon she was in her backyard, and she shifted once more, back into a human. A naked human, and the almost full moon illuminated her silvery skin as if it was starlight. She had hoped Giddeon wouldn't follow her, but of course he would have. Giddeon was nosy like that. She fell to her knees and took deep breaths.
'Hmmmm...' She could hear him. She gripped her black hair and shook her head. No, no no no. She didn't want him in her head! She sobbed.
"Leave me alone." She begged.
'Not likely, love.'

Still gripping her hair, she fell sideways, and curled into a fetal position, squeezing her eyes shut. Tears leaked out of them anyways. She was terrified, and upset, and angry. Giddeon couldn't find out. Giddeon would kill her.

xxxx defeat

The_Mongoose_97

Anxious Gawker

User Image
                                  Giddeon »»»
                                  ════════════════════

Giddeon heard Ana's howl, and felt a jolt in his chest. Was she in trouble? He turned around and ran to the noise, and then the scent when he got close enough. He found her collapsed on the ground, panting. He sniffed her to check for external scents, but it only revealed that nothing had hurt her... at least, nothing that had left a scent. 'Are you okay?' he snorted, nudging her with his nose.

He wondered what could have done this to her... had she just gotten upset and ran herself ragged? It was possible, but what could've upset her this badly? For a moment, he wondered if something had happened at the bonfire, or if it had been something he said. He couldn't think of a single thing that could affect her this negatively. He nudged her again, rubbing against her simply to feel their fur intermingle; it was a static and wonderful feeling for him.

Anxious Gawker

User Image
≪≪≪ Rani
════════════════════

Rani almost gave up when he told her to stop talking. Almost. Unfortunately for him, if she ceased the conversation here, odds were she'd end up going home- which meant she'd be stuck there until she got another chance to slip away. Zachary didn't want her amongst the humans, and being Beta, he'd pulled strings with Giddeon and, long story short, Rani was trapped on the land at all times.

I'm not like others, he said. Now that got her going, "What do you mean by that?" she asked, immediately. Not like others... that sounded eerie and mysterious, and it attracted Rani like a light (probably a bug zapper, but a light nonetheless). "And you don't have to worry about me getting hurt... I guess you could say I'm not like others either." She giggled; knowing the context, it was hilarious. "And besides... I've been home since we moved here. This is the only chance I'll get to explore, so I want to make the best of it."
User Image

I must confess,
I'm addicted to this
Make me feel like a God
Music, love and sex
I crave excess,
Make me feel like a God
Adrenaline and sex

'WHAT THE ******** DO YOU WANT!' Ana screamed in her mind, leaning her head against the cool wall, inches from the spot that Giddeon had put a hole in. She took deep breaths, but it wasn't helping her. Anger and fear and confusion tore through her.
'Shhhh, Ana, calm.' Logans soft voice was disturbingly comforting. 'I cant stay away from you. I tried love, I really did.'
"TRY HARDER!" She shouted, turning around angrily and stomping into her kitchen.
'Talking to yourself isn't going to help any.' She could hear his amusement. Feel it..
So many questions ran through her mind. 'Whats going on?'
'I learned a few days ago that werewolves and their maker have a telepathy connection. I've been watching you, trying to figure out what to say.'
Ana moved to her couch, putting her head in her hands. 'Why... Why me? Why did you curse me with this?'
She could feel how apalled he was. 'Curse? My love, I gave you a gift! A gift we could cherish together.'
"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" She wasn't his anything. She was... she was Giddeons.
'Giddeons?' Logan sounded angry. 'That pup knows nothing. Ana I can show you so many things about our world that that boy and his pack could only dream of.'

"Get... Get out of my head..." Ana whispered. She had become so stressed, so freaked out. The power of her emotions was triggering a change. But now was definitely not the time for that. She grabbed a glass of water and chugged it, trying to distract herself. But the ache in her bones, the crunching and the grinding. She whimpered. Now was not the time, definitely not. But she couldn't deny it. Denying it just made everything worse. So she ran to her spot, her clearing, not even breaking a twig in her flight, and stripped. It was fast, almost painless this time. But Logan was gone, for now.

She heard a howl, and it sounded familiar. Giddeon, maybe? She replied with a howl of her own, before running off in the woods. She needed to get her mind off of Logan, and the fact that he knew everything she was thinking. He could have been listening in at that exact moment! She focured on her rapid heartbeat, and the sounds of the forest, and the dark trees that passed by her in a blur as she ran. Her lungs burned by the time she stopped to take a break. She collapsed on the ground, panting. Was she even in her territory anymore?

xxxx defeat

The_Mongoose_97

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items