Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Gawker

User Image
                                  Giddeon »»»
                                  ════════════════════

Giddeon took the scent off of Samuel's bloodied T-shirt. The scent of the other male was easy to pick up through all the blood. The minute he put the shirt down, his body tore into his werewolf self, it was the angriest transformation to date. Zachary came up behind him, seconds away from offering to come with him as back up, but Giddeon was off like a bullet, and though Giddeon wasn't the fastest wolf, it was best not to mess with him in his agitated state.

Rita returned to the pack a half hour after Giddeon had left, curling up next to Samuel's resting form, under her arm. She whimpered a little, feeling every ounce of his pain amplified on an emotional level. Samuel wrapped her in his arms, ignoring the pain of the bandages on his arms and chest, holding his mate being the only thing on his mind.

Giddeon tracked the wolf all over town. The scent took him to the diner Anastasia worked at, around the city park, through the woods and finally to a place he recognized. The scent was stale; the wolf was gone, but Anastasia's was fresh. The wolf had gone to Anastasia.

Giddeon feared the worst; perhaps the girl had been killed, or mated against her will. He would destroy that wolf if he caused any more pain to the things he held dear. He'd hurt his pack already, and that was unforgivable, but if he touched the wolf he hoped to mate, there would be fury beyond belief. His werewolf form melted away and he walked through her backyard slowly, forgetting in the worry that he was naked.

She was in the living room. She was unharmed, unmated. This hit him like a pack of bricks. She had let him into her house. This was the wolf that had hurt his pack. It was still unclear if Samuel would make it; yes, wolves healed faster than humans, but he'd lost a lot of blood, and spent most of the day unconscious. Samuel could have died; it was still a possibility (Korra was working on getting a pack of blood from the hospital she worked at).

And Anastasia had let him into her house.

Giddeon's fists clenched, his jaw tightened. Words wouldn't come, at first. He didn't know what to say. He couldn't hurt her... he wouldn't hurt her, but all the rage held towards that wolf transferred to Anastasia in one instant, and the fury was rolling off of him in rage. Hands beginning to shake, he looked her in the eye and did what set him apart from most alphas. He gave her a chance to explain.

"...Why?"
User Image

I must confess,
I'm addicted to this
Shove your kiss straight through my chest
I can't deny, I'd die without this
Make me feel like a God
Music, love and sex
I crave excess,
Turning wine into sweat dripping down my neck
Make me feel like a God
Adrenaline and sex

Ana was so distraught at the fact that Giddeon would probably kill her, that she didn't even know that the devil himself had showed up. She yelped at the sound of his voice, and backed up, her back hitting the wall. Tears were in her eyes as she sensed the immense rage coming from him. She was shaking from fear, which Ana had never done. She was never afraid. Until now, obviously.
"Giddeon... I'm so sorry." Her voice was thick with tears. "H-He's my maker. He showed up at the place I worked at, and I told him to go away. To get out." She slid down the wall so she was sitting, her arms around her knees. Yes, she was cowering in front of Giddeon. She couldn't help it, he was so mad. And naked. That was another fact she couldn't ignore. Through her fear she also felt arousal, left over from Logan but still, Giddeon was sexy too. And once again, naked. Her fear was more overwhelming than the horniness though. She was so ******** up. "I went into the woods, and when I came back he was in my house. I-I-I didn't let him in, Giddeon he talked to me and left. I don't know where he went, I really don't. Please Giddeon I'm so sorry." She sobbed and hid her face in her arms, expecting the killing blow that'd end her life. He was an alpha, his pack was hurt, and the werewolf responsible had been in Ana's house. Her maker had given her a death sentence. She made herself as small as possible, silently begged that he'd be quick.

You have this power over me, there's no way to fight it
XXX I cant help but gravitate towards you, this is a force I can't
xxxx defeat

The_Mongoose_97

Anxious Gawker

User Image
                                  Giddeon »»»
                                  ════════════════════

A growl ripped itself from Giddeon's throat. It was her maker. So she drew him back to the town. If he'd been thinking rationally, he'd know that was a cruel way to think, but he did. The wolf wasn't after Samuel at all, whatever alteration he'd gotten into with Rita, none of it was about his pack. It was all about Anastasia. It was Anastasia's fault. His fist curled into a ball, and he slammed it- hard- into the wall above her head, leaving a slightly larger than fist-sized hole. He pulled his hand back, ignoring the blood on his knuckles. Something like that would heal by the time he made it to their land.

Samuel's wounds might never heal.

"Do you know what he did?" Giddeon asked, his voice coming out an inhuman growl. "That girl you talked to... Rita. He attacked her mate. He's lost a lot of blood and has injuries and stitches all over his body. He might not make it." Giddeon was shaking with fury. "I understand that you weren't born like this, and you don't know what it means to mate with someone. A mate is for life, Anastasia. If Samuel dies, Rita will be alone forever, unless someone takes her as a mate against her will. Rita feels all of Samuel's pain right now. What he's done is hurting him, hurting Rita, hurting the entire pack." Giddeon glared at her- staring her right in the eyes. "And you let him in your house and had a chat with him!"

Giddeon's skin began to sprout hair. The change was coming, but he held it back. It hurt- oh, it hurt- but he wanted to hear her reaction. He wanted to hear her excuse for talking to that monster at all. Rationally speaking, Anastasia had no ties to Giddeon or his pack. Rationally speaking, none of this had been Anastasia's fault, but Giddeon had lost himself to rage and anger, and Anastasia was taking the blunt force of it all.

He couldn't hold it back. He turned and ran from her home, changing in the midst of her backyard and taking off after the scent again. Tonight, he was out for blood. He couldn't take Anastasia's, but he'd kill every deer in the forest if it meant calming the storm in his mind tonight.
User Image

I must confess,
I'm addicted to this
Make me feel like a God
Music, love and sex
I crave excess,
Make me feel like a God
Adrenaline and sex

Ana shrieked as his fist collided with her wall, right above her head. She pulled her head up and looked at him, looked at the fury on his face. She wanted to explain, she didn't chat with him. He hadn't been here for more than five minutes. But before she could, he was out the door. He had changed, and he was gone. Ana stayed like that, sobbing. She was growing attached to Giddeon, and she ruined it. She ruined everything. That was who Ana was, she got people hurt and she did stupid things. She was better off alone.

It had been a week. A week of Ana feeling depressed, hurt, and angry at herself. A week of stupid lonely truckers trying to have sex with her, a week of the painful transformations. Oh yes, they were painful. Ana hated herself again, just as she was starting to enjoy the power she had now. She didn't want to be a werewolf, she didn't want anything to do with that. She felt like she did when she had first been turned. She had actually been considering finding Logan. She lost Giddeon, she lost everything that was good and light in her world. She might as well be with her family.

And she looked like crap too. There were dark rings under her eyes, her eyes were always red rimmed and puffy, and her skin was way too pale. That didn't stop the sick men from trying to get laid. Someone smacked her a** and asked her to go back to his truck with her. She snarled at him, and his face paled. Good. She wanted him scared, she didn't want him to do that ever again. She began picking up dirty dishes again. Thats when she saw him. Giddeon was here, where she worked. If it was even possible, her face was even more pale. She turned around and started walking away.

xxxx defeat

The_Mongoose_97

Anxious Gawker

User Image
                                  Giddeon »»»
                                  ════════════════════

Giddeon went home to inform the others he was going away to track the wolf. He'd left town. Zachary tried to reason with him; the wolf had left town, he was out of the area, there was no need to follow him, but Giddeon was adamant. Somehow, Zachary had a feeling Anastasia was involved, but he didn't press the matter, and Giddeon left.

He followed what he felt like was a lead all through the mountains until he finally came up with nothing. It'd been a while. He couldn't leave his pack for too long, especially not with an injured wolf, so he headed back. He'd had a lot of time to think, and the more the thought, the guiltier he felt. Even if Anastasia had let that wolf in her home, she had no bond with him or his pack. Even if she had talked to him, that was her right. He was her maker. She had questions and fears and a right to know why he did what he did.

Giddeon hadn't gone home yet. He was dirty, smelled foul and looked a mess. He had tree branches tangled in his hair and dirt smudged on his jeans and T-shirt, and mud on his work boots. He didn't care. He was there to see Anastasia and Anastasia alone. When he spotted her, his stomach sank. She looked bad- and worse than that, when she saw him, she turned around and started walking away. Giddeon caught her arm, using a loose grip so he didn't hurt her.

"Anastasia.... I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve that, not even a little bit..." he shook his head, "Send me away if you have to, I deserve it, I know I do... I just wanted... to see you again..." His voice cracked a little bit. Apologies weren't something he was good at. There had been times when he snapped at his pack members, but mostly it was Elijah, and those usually ended with another challenge and a beating. He had very little experience with apologizing to women, but he had a very strong urge to make things right with Anastasia.
User Image

I must confess,
I'm addicted to this
Make me feel like a God
Music, love and sex
I crave excess,
Make me feel like a God
Adrenaline and sex

Ana jumped slightly when Giddeon grabbed her arm. She turned to look at him, and saw just how dirty he looked. And he smelled. Had he really tried to hunt down her maker for an entire week? He was gone for an entire year, and yet he knew Ana's name. She was pretty sure he was the sneakiest b*****d ever. She bit her lip as she listened to his apology. She looked away for a moment, then back up at his dirt-smudged, incredibly sorry face. "What do I keep saying about you staying out of my territory?" She tried to sound rude, mean, like she always did, but it came out weak. She looked away from him. "My door will be open tonight.. if you want to stop by." She jerked her arm out of his and walked away.

Home. Sweet, sweet home. Ana showered and washed off the scent of that stupid diner, and threw on a tank top that showed way too much bob and some shorts that should have been considered underwear. She didn't expect Giddeon to show up, and she was hot. She wasn't going to dress modestly when she was this flipping hot. She brushed through her wet black curls, and opened up her door just in case Giddeon was going to show up. She went into her bedroom and laid face down on her bed, her mind reeling from the events of today. Giddeon... apologized. Last week he was ready to kill her. She didn't even know how to feel.

xxxx defeat

The_Mongoose_97

Anxious Gawker

User Image
                                  Giddeon »»»
                                  ════════════════════

Women are so weird, Giddeon thought as he left the restaurant. He went back to the home base, where everyone was excited to see him. Samuel was up and about. He wasn't fully healed yet, but his wounds were much less taxing, and he would be better in a few more days, with a few extra scars. It was Rita that broke his heart, though. She approached him, hands clasped at her chest, eyes so filled with hope and asked, "Did you catch him?"

Giddeon's heart sank. He put a hand on her shoulder and looked down, a look of complete failure. "...no. I couldn't find him. Not even a trace." Rita looked disappointed, and Giddeon didn't stay to discuss it further. He walked back to the tank (which they had totally been using to bathe in) and stripped down and dived in. He used a small, conveniently placed waterfall as a shower head to wash out his hair, and made quick work of everything else. Once he'd washed away his foul odor and disorderly appearance, he went to his tent (again, without speaking to anyone) and fell asleep. He didn't wake up until around midnight, and Anastasia was the first thought on his mind.

He ran to her house and was shocked to actually find the door open. He followed her scent to the bedroom and found her on her stomach... in very scant clothing... His inner wolf, being without human interaction for a week, wanted to go wild, to make her his now, but that wasn't the point. That was actually the exact opposite of the reason he was there; he wanted to make things better, not worse. So he cleared his throat and looked away, much like he had when she was naked. "I...." he trailed off, unsure of where to take that statement. Things were awkward. He'd blown up, lost his temper, made an a** of himself, and he wasn't sure if he could fix it. "I'll patch up that hole in your wall..."
User Image

I must confess,
I'm addicted to this
Make me feel like a God
Music, love and sex
I crave excess,
Make me feel like a God
Adrenaline and sex

Ana rolled over on her back when she heard Giddeon clear his throat. She sat up, and tilted her inky head. "That would be great." She said quietly. She looked up amd him, biting her lip and debating what she should do next. She stood up and walked ocer to the now clean Giddeon and stood there, very close to him. She looked up at the taller wolf with watery eyes. "I-I thought I lost you. Which is stupid, because I barely know you. But... I wasn't feeling so alone anymore. And then you blew up like that..." she looked away from his face. She didnt know what to do now, what to say. She just hugged him then, burying her face in his chest. "I'm so sorry."

xxxx defeat

The_Mongoose_97

Anxious Gawker

User Image
                                  Giddeon »»»
                                  ════════════════════

Giddeon looked at the floor when she rolled onto her back. It was all he could do not to jump on her, taste her lips, her throat, her breasts... take her hips in his hands and make her his in the only way he knew how. But that was inappropriate. That was wrong. Anastasia didn't like him in the first place, and he reinforced that by his behavior a week ago. He put his hands in his pockets. He would not touch her. He would not get close to her. He would not hurt her again.

Then, she did the unimaginable. She came to him, standing before him. He looked at her eyes, so beautiful and watering. And then he looked at her shirt, where he could see a solid half of each breast, and into the shirt itself. His face turned a bit red, and he forced himself to look her in the eyes. He was surprised to hear she had been... missing him. Really missing him. It hadn't just been in his head... he wasn't just wasting his time. He put his arms around her, and softly kissed the top of her head. "No," he said softly, "You have nothing to apologize for. My anger was for your maker, not you. None of what happened was your fault."

Giddeon lifted her chin with his hand, making her look at him. He looked into her eyes, those crystal blue eyes. Her face, so soft and beautiful, her lips, so beautiful. He looked at her for a long while before brushing a lock of hair behind her ear, bending down and pressing his lips to hers. The fire in his stomach went wild with desire, but he pulled away just in time. His hands and arms were shaking. He wanted her so badly, and restraining himself was becoming very difficult.
Souls of the Broken
User Image

I must confess,
I'm addicted to this
Make me feel like a God
Music, love and sex
I crave excess,
Make me feel like a God
Adrenaline and sex

Ana kinda froze when Giddeon kissed her. She stayed like tjat, frozen for awhile. She could see the desire in Giddeons eyes, sense it. And she wanted him too. She bit her lip, and grabbed his hand. Hesitantly she placed it in her breast the was basically falling out of her short. She stared up at him with lust kn her eyes. "Giddeon... I want you so much. But... I cant mate you." She said. She kissed him again passionately, her arms going around his neck. Maybe one day she could mate him, but right now she just couldn't even think of it. She moaned against his.lips as she thought of him naked.

xxxx defeat

The_Mongoose_97

Anxious Gawker

User Image
                                  Giddeon »»»
                                  ════════════════════

Giddeon growled into the kiss as his hand was placed upon her breast. If it was what she wanted, he could have sex with her without leaving the mark that would make her his. He didn't want to, but he could. As she threw her arms around him, he lost all reservations. He picked her up and moved her to the bed, laying her down and laying on top of her. His hands felt her body as his tongue parted her lips and explored her mouth and all it's sweetness. He may not have her forever, but he would have her tonight.

--

The next morning, Giddeon woke up with his arms around her, laying naked beside her. Her body was as beautiful as her face, and he traced her arms, her stomach, her thighs with his hand, just feeling the softness of her skin. He buried his nose in her hair, taking in her scent, so sweet, yet intermingled with his own. Part of him feared waking her up, having this moment end. The rest longed to hear her voice, groggy from sleep.

His desire to have her as his own grew stronger, but he pushed it down. He had to be patient... and this, if anything, just proved that things were going smoothly. Giddeon kissed her hair, then her ear lobe, then her cheek, slowly making it to her lips, his hand still tracing her soft frame.
User Image

I must confess,
I'm addicted to this
Make me feel like a God
Music, love and sex
I crave excess,
Make me feel like a God
Adrenaline and sex

Ana was blissfully asleep. It was the greatest sleep she had in awhile, and the whole time she had been curled into Giddeons body. How she went from despising him to enjoying his arms around her so fast baffled Ana. She must have really, really lonely. She woke to lips on her own, and she kissed Giddeon back, opening her sapphire orbs and blinking a few times, adjusting to the light. She felt his hands running up and down her body, and his fingers left a trail of fire on her skin. But she was too tired for more sex. And sore, too. Ana hadn't had sex in almost two years, and last night had been.. rough. Hot. Steamy. And oh god had Giddeon pleased her so many times. Ana had never had an orgasm, and she had orgasmed four times. She was incredibly tired from all of that.

She looked into her emerald eyes, and made a small noise, burying her face in his chest and snuggled closer to him. "I don't wanna wake up." She said groggily. "Don't make me wake up." She begged, placing a kiss on his chest. He managed to ******** her, and not mate her. It made Ana happy that she could have Giddeon, but not have to commit her entire life to him. She didn't know if she was ready for that, especially since he blew up on her. What if he did that all the time? What if Giddeon left her on the floor crying all the time? What kind of life would that be?

xxxx defeat

The_Mongoose_97

Anxious Gawker

User Image
                                  Giddeon »»»
                                  ════════════════════

Giddeon was on cloud nine as she buried her face in his chest and said she didn't want to wake up. He kissed her head again and whispered, "Then sleep." Holding her was the greatest feeling. And last night... last night had been amazing. He'd never had sex before, but he doubted she knew that considering how pleased she'd looked. It'd all been instinct; the wolf was touching her, not Giddeon. Giddeon was just making sure he didn't mark her. His hand moved to her hair, stroking it's soft curls, as he took in her scent.

Giddeon was in Heaven. He knew, in the back of his mind, he should go talk to his pack and get caught up on what happened when he was gone, but here, holding Anastasia, he was experiencing bliss. For one moment, he almost blurted out a stupid question- but he remembered he had to take it slow. For a lone wolf like Anastasia, meeting his pack might be overwhelming. She'd already gone from never meeting a wolf to sleeping with one, he didn't know how she would react if he asked her to meet his pack.

He decided to let everything blow over; at least to give him time to patch up the hole in her living room, as well as things with Anastasia. For now, he closed his eyes and tried to fall back asleep until she was ready to get up.
User Image

I must confess,
I'm addicted to this
Make me feel like a God
Music, love and sex
I crave excess,
Make me feel like a God
Adrenaline and sex

Ana smiled and nodded. "By the way.. stop calling me Anastasia. Its Ana." And with that, she tried to snuggle as close as possible to the warm Giddeon and fell back asleep. When she woke up, he was asleep. She brushed some gold hair out of his face and stood up, stretching and wincing at how sore she was. She walked into the bathroom and took a shower, and then went into the kitchen with barely any clothes on again and made some coffee. And eggs. Ana wasn't all about the rare meat, she had experienced a life where eggs were delicious. In fact, Ana had been a vegetarian before she got bit. Now she was an animal, and animals needs to eat meat. It hurt her heart at first.

She threw on some music, some hardcore metal that she had also liked. But she hadn't played music in a long time. Ana had been in a band at one point too. She had to give up a lot of things when she was turned. She wondered where Logan was... what he was doing, if she could find him.. she had so many questions. So many things unanswered, things she wanted him to answer and not have to get it from Giddeon.

But... Logan had hurt Giddeons pack. And if she even mentioned she was going to go find him, well, all hell would break loose again and she was a little scared of Giddeon. His werewolf form was huge, and Ana was small. There was no way she could defend herself, not for very long. Her hands shook a little when she thought of that agonizing fear she felt looking at his face so filled with rage. Rage directed at her. She bit her lip and finished her eggs.

xxxx defeat

The_Mongoose_97

Anxious Gawker

User Image
                                  Giddeon »»»
                                  ════════════════════

When Giddeon woke, Anastasia had gone. He panicked for a moment, thinking he had scared her off, but then he remembered he was in her home, and it was very unlikely that she would have left. Standing, he slipped on his pants and stretched his arms over his head, yawning loudly. He smelled something coming from the kitchen... was she cooking? It smelled like food, at least. He walked to the kitchen and found her scantily clad, once again, with an empty plate. "Good morning," he said, smiling.

He was considering following that up with a compliment of some sort, but he heard a familiar voice shout "I found him!" from outside the kitchen window. Oh no... he thought. There was a rattle and the noise of the back door opening, and then a little blonde and blue streak of a wolf all but pounced Anastasia. "So you're Anastasia! Giddeon has told us a lot about you- oh, you're even prettier than he said you were! Oh, I just know we're going to be good friends!" Erin backed off, sitting on her legs with her hands neatly in her lap. Erin, a young, unmated female, was probably the fastest wolf in the pack. She had boundless energy, far too much enthusiasm about everything and was very optimistic. She also had very few personal boundaries. "I'm Erin!" she chirped, finally remembering that Anastasia had no idea who she was.

Behind her, Elijah, Rita, Samuel and Rani- Zachary's sister- poured in. "I'm sorry, Giddeon, we tried to tell her we just wanted to know where you are, and to make sure you weren't in trouble..." Samuel said, scratching the back of his head. He was still wrapped in bandages.

"We got a little worried after you didn't show up last night," Rita said, "Especially with that rogue wolf running around."

"Not that you have to worry about leaving us alone," Elijah added, "If you ever, y'know, run off or die or something I'll take good care of the pack."

Everyone shot a glare at Elijah, but ignored him. And then, all at once, all of the energy and focus was turned on Anastasia. Giddeon, sensing their curiosity groaned. "Ana, this is Samuel and Rita, Elijah, Rani and..." he sighed, indicating to the excited wolf sitting on the floor beside Ana. "...Erin. I'm so sorry about this..."

"Hey, hey, hey!" Erin said, pouting. "Don't act so ashamed of us, we didn't mean to interrupt you and your girlfriend." Giddeon looked at her and growled, and she shut up instantly. "Sorry.Shutting up."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff