Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Bloodsucker

User Image
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

The softness of his lips sent shivers down her spin, and as he returned her kiss she could help the slight moan that passed her lips. Never had her lips felt as warm as they did in this moment, and as he moved to pull away she had to force herself to lighten her hold around his neck. Ava was sure, as she looked up at him, that her eyes were glossy and her lips were pump from the kiss they had exchanged.

His words caused a shiver to run up her spine. She had decided hadn’t she, as she stood there looking up at Loki she knew there was no other place she would rather be. Smiling up at him with a wicked little tilt in her grin, Ava nodded. “Yes, it seems I have.” Letting her arms fall from around Loki’s neck Ava slipped her hand into the nook of his arm. “Yes, I do believe it is time we go back.” Looking up to the sky once more she hoped that he would take her here again one day, it may be but a place for release for him, but now it held one of her fondest memories.

Once they were beamed up though the Bifrost back to Asgard Ava found them making quick pace back to the castle. Neither of them said a word, and as he walked with her past the room he gave her Ava couldn’t help but n** her lip. She knew what was coming, her body was on fire for him, but she still couldn’t believe after all this time that she was actually going to let a man into her body.

As he opened the door to his room she smiled as he let her walk past before fallowing in and closing the door…and locked it. A shiver of anticipation ran up her spin as she watched him strip of his outer layer and his boots before moving on to the bed. He was smooth as a panther, and as he leaned back in his elbows and looked at her with those cool blue eyes she couldn’t help but let her eyes run over him. Nipping her bottom lip she met his gaze as he spoke. She knew he had other plans for her when she got here and he didn’t simply send her away, but this was more then she could ever hope for.

Sipping herself free of her clock Ava kicked off her flats and walked to the bed as she pulled her hair out of the pony tail. “I came here to be Queen…and to be honest I asked the gods more than once Why they hadn’t betrothed me to you instead of Thor….” As she crawled on to the bed her hair came down in a waterfall around her. “And to answer your questing smart a**, it’s the same reason you never approached me. If Odin had any inkling that you and I…Well you know.” As she moved to his side she didn’t stop till their bodies were touching, and she could reach up and run her fingers though his long black hair. How her fingers had long to do that. With a soft smile on her lips she lock her gaze on his once more. “But there is nothing to stop us now.” With that she pulled him down to her lips and kissed him hungrily, enjoying the feeling that she had yearned for.

User Image

Romantic Bloodsucker

User Image

Her body hummed from his touch, and part of her still couldn’t believe what they had just done, what she had just ignited between them. She was no longer a virgin, and was now in the arms of the only man she had ever wanted to be with, and he had asked her to be his Queen. For so long she had cursed the god for pairing her with the wrong bother, yet now it all seemed to be fixing its self.

Curling to his side Ava sighed in contentment as she let her fingers trail up and down his chest in slow loving circles. His skin was still moist with the sweat form there love making and his breaths were slowly slowing from the earlier pants. When she had come here this day she never would have thought this is how it would have ended, yet she could not have been happier about it. Kissing his chest softly she looked up into his bright blue eyes and smiled at him with all the love she felt in her heart. “You have made me very happy Loki…”

Pulling the sheet over both of them, she didn’t bother to clean either of them up as she wrapped a leg over his and then nuzzled her face into his. “I have been thinking about you since the first day I met you…” It seemed odd to say, but it was true. Even though at the time he looked like that of a 16 year old young man, he was still older than her, and there was just something about him that had struck her; and since then she had thought of him, dreamed of him, wanted him with a fire that was unexplainable…until now that is. For now she knew, as well he did, that she belonged to him body and soul just as he did to her.

Anxious Combatant

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

As they both finished and lay down to rest, his mind began to wander a bit more than usual for just having become intimate. Usually he hardly thought about anything in particular in this kind of situation, but this time was different. Loki didn't just satisfy himself on a random woman this time, but he instead devoted himself physically to her, something he had never done before. As his breaths were becoming slower and more calm, he heard Ava mention how she had always thought of him since they first met. He thought for a moment, then nodded slightly. "I suppose it would be a lie if I said I never thought about you whenever you were away from the palace." He told her as his mind began to think about that day that occurred many centuries ago;

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Loki and Thor both stepped up onto a beam in a large training room, waiting for two guards to hand each of them a training staff. Once each brother had one in hand, they set the distance between each other and made sure they had the proper footing. Already Thor seemed to be having more of a balancing challenge than he was, which could definitely play to his advantage. In terms of stature, Loki was by no means as strong as Thor, which made him grateful for knowing magic to help him deal with training and battles.

"Remember what I taught you, Loki." He heard Frigga tell him in a loving voice as the dark haired boy glanced to the side at his mother to see a grin on her face. In the same instance Loki glanced at his father, who seemed to be watching him intensely. Over the years, he had become used to scrutiny from his father, and in more than one occasion he had caught Odin training Thor without him. For the past handful of years, the majority of Loki's training was now done by his mother as he became more and more of a skilled magician every day.

The moment Loki turned his eyes back to Thor, the training began with the blonde boy swinging the staff at Loki's head, who leaned his body backwards to avoid the strike. In return, he swung his own staff back at his brother who managed to hop backwards and avoid being hit. A few more minutes had passed before the doors of the training room opened and a young woman accompanied casually by two guards entered the room. "All Father, this is Avangelia, the one you requested to see." One of the guards explained as Odin gave the guards a nod to dismiss them. Both of the brothers paused their training to glance at the woman, and Loki seemed to stare more at her than Thor, who seemed to only be holding back the training because of the fact that Loki was distracted.

His blue eyes watched her curiously, seemingly captivated by her presence for a reason that he did not currently understand. He had most definitely seen young women before, but for some reason, this one was special.

Romantic Bloodsucker

User Image
                                                        The last thing she remembered before walking up in Val Hall was screaming out in battle right as the steal of her enemies’ blame pierced her side and sent her to the ground. Ava had closed her eyes smiling with the knowledge that the goddess would be pleased that she was dying in battle; yet as a clash of thunder came down from the sky a fire was lit within her that she would never forget. All the pain that was cursing though her body faded and for a moment she thought she was begging gifted with life so she may continue her fight, but instead she was brought here to a hall with grand white walls and gold as far as the eyes sound see.

It had been but a week from that day when her mentor came into her room asking to speak to her. “Avangelia, please sit. I have news for you from Asgard.” The home of the God Odin and his family, her maker and master of her new role in life…she didn’t understand why there would be news for her now, she was but a Valkyrie, while he may have picked her from the ground with her dying breath it was not like him to visit or speak with his chosen beyond the bolt that struck them. Taking a seat in the edge of her bed Ava looked up at her mentor, a goddess in control of training those who were reborn. “What kind of knew requires I to sit? I do not understand why anyone from Asgard would bother with me.” Sure she was being a bit bitter, but she had thought after death that glory and a life of wonderment would be her reward; instead another job was thirsted upon her without even asking if she wanted it. “Breathe easy child; this is the most pleasant of news.” The goddess smiled warmly down at Ava before continuing. “Odin has chosen you, in all your beauty and strength to be his eldest son’s bride. You are to leave promptly to speak to him and be introduced to your betrothed…”

The words she spoke stabbed her through like the blade that had taken her life. All her years as an amazon she had fought and killed and beaten people to gain the respect and the fair that would cover the beauty that was her face. For far too long people only awed at her, thought she was but a doll to be admired and praised for her goddess give looks. She loathed the thought of ever being touch by a man, and had castrated more than her share when they thought to even dare touch her, and now she was just to be handed off like some piece of meat to the son of a god purely because she was beautiful and fierce? Holding back the sigh and clenching her teeth at the words she wished to say Ava nodded. She understood all too well that you did not say no to a god, especially the one that had given you back your life; even if you never asked for it.
                                                        ----------

Walking down the halls of Asgard with a guard but her side Ava fiddled with the gold silk that ran down her form. God she hated wearing dresses, and the heels on her feet, while making her taller, but nothing to help the fact that she nearly tripped every five steps over the hem of her gown. Mentally growing she hoped that they were getting close to where ever they needed to go because she wanted out of this outfit as fast as possible.

As they came up to two large doors Ava cupped her heads in front of her as the guard pushed open the doors and announced her to the All Father. Her amber eyes looked over the room before landing on the two young men standing on a beam. They were obviously training, but they looked about the same age, one was blonde like Odin but it was the other that caught her eye. His blue eye looked down at her in a gaze that went beyond the age he appeared, and his black hair looked soft to the touch. They seemed to have paused the moment she had entered so as the guard was dismissed she took a few careful steps forward and smiled up at them. “Oh please do continue.”

Ava had no clue which was the elder of the two, but she truly hoped that the dark haired one that met her gaze was the one she was to wed. Though she truly didn’t care to be given away as property, there was something about him that caused her blood to warm. Shacking herself mentally she formally bowed to both the All Father and Mother. “I apologize if I intruded, I do beg your pardon.” She smiled lightly at them both, taking care to do as her mentor had said. She didn’t bow easily, but Ava was anything but dim and didn’t want to piss of a god or goddess any time soon.

Anxious Combatant

Loki had soon noticed that he had been staring a bit too long and blinked a couple of times before turning his head slightly to look back and forth between Odin and Ava. He heard her tell them to continue practicing, but he remained silent and observant since he knew that his father would soon begin to talk to her, whatever the reason may be.

As she apologized to Odin, the older man raised his hand in pardoning before offering her a light grin. "It's alright, we are merely supervising our sons as they practice." He stated, pausing for a moment before continuing, "The one on the right with the blonde hair is my oldest son, Thor, and the dark haired one on the right is my youngest son, Loki. If you have been briefed on any information before now, you may have already discovered for yourself which son I would be delighted to join with you. Thor is my oldest, afterall."

Somehow, Loki had managed to hear most of the words that Odin spoke to Ava, and he nearly burned a hole right through his father's skull with his stare. For whatever reason, he felt even more jealousy than before, even with the simple fact that Thor was already going to be engaged to a woman they have never met before. This time, Loki couldn't quite understand why he felt so jealous, but it felt as if one of his friends was being given up before his eyes, even if he knew almost nothing of the new Valkyrie.

"Loki! Are you going to fight me or not?" Thor called to his brother, who was then greeted by the same soul-penetrating stare as the dark haired boy turned his head to look at his brother. Without a word, a clone of himself appeared behind Thor and whacked the side of the boy with the staff, causing Thor to fall off of the beam and to the ground. The clone lingered on the beam for a moment before vanishing, and Loki jumped from the beam to the ground, near where Thor had fallen. "That wasn't fair, Loki! You used your magic to outnumber me..." Thor said in an irritated tone as he winced a bit from both the blow to his side and falling to the ground. "Loki..." He heard Odin's scolding voice speak his name, and the boy glanced down at his brother. "Life isn't fair, brother. What will you do if you have to fight someone like me one day? Will you whine and snivel because they have the ability to outnumber you?"

At that moment, Frigga looked over at Odin to try and correct him for scolding the boy. "He was only doing what I have taught him and you know it. Loki is built differently from Thor and also has different abilities. This is his method of fighting, and if nothing else... it is even better practice for Thor." Knowing that he wouldn't be able to win against two of his family members but did not want to admit his faults, Odin simply sighed and nodded, giving up the argument for now.

Becoming tired of everyone's presence around him, Loki began to walk towards the entrance of the training room. "This is ridiculous. I will be in the library if anyone finishes daydreaming." He hissed as he began to walk past the trio that had been observing him and Thor. As he passed Ava, he glanced as her for a moment before continuing on.

Romantic Bloodsucker

User Image
                                                        Odin’s voice was deep and full of authority, and while he easily dismissed her intruding the practice, she oddly felt like he wanted her there. She couldn’t help but wonder if he wanted her there, too see what his sons could do, too display the strength of her betrothed…though she still yet didn’t know who that was. She hadn’t known much about the other gods while she was human, so who was who when it came to their children was of little matter to her. Yet again as her eyes wondered over to the boys she hoped it was the dark haired brother, the one whose eyes lingered on her for a moment to long before flitting away.

As he began to speak again she let her eyes travel over to the blonde son that Odin pointed too. Her heart sunk then…Thor was her husband to be, not the son named Loki…He honestly didn’t know why it pained her so to know that she was to be married to one over the other, it wasn’t like she wanted to be married off in the first place; yet as she looked from Loki who’s eyes seemed to burn with a fire that raged inside, to the blonde who stood there looking far too smug and with a smile that stated he clearly thought himself better than his brother. God she never really liked men to begin with, and she really hated the ones who thought more of themselves then that of what they are really worth.

Finding that she had been silent for a moment to long Ava quickly composed herself and looked up to Odin with the best fact smile she could place. “Why of course All Father, I do understand the need for finding a good match for your eldest son…” She paused looking to the blonde who was pushing his bother to begin once again, he was who she was to be stuck with…she sighed internally before looking back at the god before her. “I am honored that you have chosen me to be his wife and the future Queen of Asgard. ” It was of course a lie, she would rather be training and fighting for the rest of her days without worry or a husband to ******** and then ignore her, she knew all too well what kings did to brides that were arranged, and while Odin was sure she would please Thor and make a good queen, she really didn’t want to wither to him. Sure she may not have known him, but she could usually read people, and he was just all arrogance and a high head.

Catching the sight of another dark haired boy forming on the beam Ava’s eyes moved from the All father back to the boys. ‘What the…’ She then watched in awe as the second Loki helped the first knock his brother from the beam. She couldn’t help but laugh, but catching herself as Odin scolded the dark haired young man Ava quickly covered her mouth and collected herself. Watching the interaction between the boys, and then between the Queen and The All Father. It was all interesting, and for a moment it was like they were just a normal family bickering. It was clear that Frigga was the one teaching Loki, and Thor was the one who was taking more after his father. She cursed the goddesses for cursing her with a pig headed male as he future husband.

Watching as Loki removed himself from the room Ava couldn’t explain the small ping that tightened her heart for him. She was an only child in her human life, but all amazons were sisters, so no one was ever made to feel lesser. Turning her gaze back to the All father he was speaking to his wife about something as Thor got to his feet and walked off in the opposite direction. Talk about rude, he hadn’t even bothered to look at her, instead he took his hurt pride and left the room. It was then that Frigga and Odin looked to her. “We are so sorry about that, or boys can be quite competitive.” The all Mother spoke kindly and smiled at her with the grace only a queen could hold. “Please feel free to walk around and look around the home that will one day be yours, just meet us in the great hall for supper.” With that the bowed at each other and Ava watched as the King and queen walked off speaking in hushed yet firm voices.

Shaking her head Ava reminded herself that even though they were gods they still had emotions and feeling as humans did. Turning on here heel Ava wondered out the door that she came through and out into the hall. Looking both ways she wondered off to the right. She had no clue where she was going, but she figured if she just went with it that she would end up where she needed to be.

After about fifteen minutes Ava found a set of large doors that were slightly agar. Peeking her head though her eyes went wide and what her eyes laid upon. A library, one larger then she had even seen in her life before or after death. She hadn’t gotten to read much as an Amazon, scrolls were few and far between, but she still did so love to get lost on the words on the page. Books were the best upside to this new life, gods and goddesses had an endless supply of the thing, new, old and ones that wouldn’t be created for years. She loved them all. Walking though the doors her eyes were wondering the shelves as she walked her heart thumbing in her chest as she fell in awe with all the shelves that seem to never end. As she turned to walk down one of the isles Ava bumped right into the dark haired son… “Oh, I’m sorry. I wasn’t watching where I was going…” She blushed slightly, looking up at him as she took a small step back. He was tall, though he looked younger than her, and his storm blue eyes held intelligence and a power that she found alluring. "I don't believe he have been properly introduced. I'm Avangelia, Ava for short." She smiled up at him lightly, at this point she would have curtsied or bowed, yet she didn't feel compelled to...like if she did he would only laugh at her.

Anxious Combatant

The moment he had left the room, Loki beelined for the library, not wanting to get caught retreating down the hallway. He most definitely preferred spending his time alone, or at least not with ignorant people that he felt were too idiotic for his liking. The library was a good place for him to escape to, since it was quiet and many people, including Thor didn't actually spend their time in the library even half as much as Loki did.

When he arrived in the library, Loki started to browse for a book that would catch his interest. Since he was able to first read by himself, he had read many books that enlightened him. He sometimes read for the fun of reading, but he usually used his reading time to learn about something, whether it was geography or magic, there was always something for him to catch onto when he read, which he believed would only benefit him in the end. And why was Thor the eldest and first to be king, again?

Suddenly, he felt someone bump into him and he glanced down and to the side at Ava. For some reason, she was the last person next to Thor that he expected to see in the library, but maybe it was because he didn't know much about her yet. However, he would instantly have more respect for her if she happened to like books as well. As she introduced herself to him, he nodded as he pulled a book from the shelf. ".. And I am Loki, though I'm sure we both heard each other's names being announced back in the training room." He glanced down at the book, stroking the spine of it with his fingertips before looking back at her. "I was surprised to see you here. Though, once I saw you I got the feeling that you were... different from other girls. For one, you don't seem to swoon over Thor like everyone else does." He told her with a small grin, curious to learn more about her and why she seemed to be so different.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

With the sun shining through the drapes that partially covered the large windows in the room, Loki's eyes slowly opened. Upon seeing Ava curled up in front of him with her back towards him, it served as a reminder to what had happened the night before. It felt strange to be fairly experienced with women, and yet this was the first one that actually affected him emotionally. It was as if last night was his real first time, even though he knew that his first experience with a woman was centuries ago.

For the first time it what seemed like his entire life, he was starting to understand what love truly was, even if he still had a bit of a distorted view. After all, his biological parents had left him to die, and his adoptive father had practically denied him of his right to be a king from the beginning. It was hard for Loki to trust anyone these days, but he felt like he could tell anything to Ava and she would still be on his side. However, he wasn't sure if he actually wanted to share everything.

Moving his face closer to her, he kissed her shoulder, then the back of her neck, wondering if such simple actions would be enough to wake her up. "It is time to rise, my Queen." He whispered into her ear as his one hand wandered downwards to run along her side.

Romantic Bloodsucker

User Image

It was the first time they had met, those storm blue eyes meeting hers as she wished it was he who she had to wed; the first spark that had marked him as hers, as the one person she would ever willingly want to be with. The memory was sweet as it played though her mind and as she dreamt of the first words they had shared in the library.

His voice was slowly drifting off in her head as the feeling of Loki’s soft lips touching her shoulder sent a shiver down her spine; but it was the one on the back of her neck that woke her. Moaning lightly her ears caught his words and her heart swelled. For a moment she almost forgot what had happen last night, how sweet there love making had been and how she was now to be his queen.

As his hand traveled downward along her side she shivered as she leaned back into his chest and turned her head to look up at his beautiful face. “Good morning my King.” Reaching up she cupped his cheek and leaned up to kiss him tenderly. It had been such a long times since she had felt like she truly belonged; but now, here, she knew she was right where she was meant to be.

The next few days had fall into a routine, the nights were theirs, and while he had moved her room to be the one conjoining his, they always ended up falling to sleep together in one of their beds. After the night he had revealed himself to her Loki hadn’t put back on Odin’s face, instead he had taken his place as king as Asgard with his own face and standing. It wasn’t widely known that Loki was not a true son of Odin, but what was known was his reputation, the eyes that fell on him varied between respect and fear. It was eye opening to hear the whispers and stories of his time on earth, yet she couldn’t see the monster so many made him out to be.

There were whispers about where Odin had gone, where he was, or even if he was still alive. Ava didn’t know herself, but Loki had told the public that he was sick once more and as heir in place of Thor was taking over as king. No one fought him as he took his place but that didn’t stop the whispers. There had been whispers about her as well, of how she was to be taken on as Loki’s Queen instead of Thor’s, and how it had come on so fast after being betroth for so long. Some took this as a betrayal on her part, but she truly didn’t care what they thought. Thor had never been an attentive betrothed, never even taken more than a second look at her; the god truly wasn’t all these people made him out to be. If he was such a strong and Noble god, way wasn’t he here?

Looking at herself in the mirror Ava couldn’t believe the sight before her. The dress was lovely and the seamstress had molded it perfectly to her body. Running a slow hand over the sides of the gown Ava closed her eyes and smiled. In a week’s time she was to be his wife, the new Queen of Asgard, not that that part truly mattered. All that mattered to Ava was being with the one god that had ever held her attention and heart. “You truly look stunning Avangelia.” The seamstress said as she rose to her feet and took in the women before her. “And you are far too kind.” Ava smiled down and then looked back up to let her eyes run over the gown once more. She hoped Loki approved of the style choice, not that she thought he would care to much about what she wore; but she was still female and hoped he enjoyed seeing her in it.

Once she was back in her own cloths, a pair of leather pants, heeled boots and a long tailed over coat, Ave left the confined of the fitting room with a smile on her face. It was about lunch time and she wanted to know if she could bother him to join her. Walking down the grand halls her heels clinking as she made her way she almost laughed at herself. She had hated heels for so long, yet standing beside Loki had forced her in to them. It wasn’t that she wanted to look nicer for him, but rather that she could stand how short she was in comparison with out them. In bed fine, you barely noticed, but by his side she stood under his shoulder; and that just wouldn’t do.

Nodding to the guard as she reached the entrance way to the throne room Ava was surprised he didn’t move right away. “Would you like to introduce me?” She asked questioning, but he only straightened and looked forward. “The king has asked not to be interrupted.” “I doubt that included me.” She responded standing a bit straighter and her eyes cast a glare u at him. “There wasn’t a list; I am only doing as commanded.” She could have slapped him for that snub remark; instead she kicked his legs out fun under him and pinched his neck as he came level with her. With a smug little grin she let him fall to the ground in sleep. Sure it may not have been needed, but she wasn’t about let anyone talk to her like that. Plus, she hadn’t gotten to do much action wise since she had gotten there. Thinking on it she decided she should ask about maybe taking over training of the guards here, would give her something to do. Plus, she was tired of the looks and whispers as she walked by. She would be queen; he needed to be respected if not loved.

Pushing open the double doors Ava slipped in before closing them silently behind her. The throne room was dark but she could see a shining light and hear voices drifting towards her from the direction of the light source. For a moment she thought about turning around and just waiting outside for him, but curiosity got the better of her as she toed her way over to the columns that were obstructing her view. She wasn’t trying to spy on him or anything, but she didn’t want to bother him if it was important. Rounding a columns Ava took in the sight before her, there stood Loki speaking to the All father. “Loki?” She spoke just loud enough to be sure he heard her.

User Image

Anxious Combatant

User Image

A few more days went by, and slowly everything was becoming more calm and normalized between himself and Ava. The first few days they were together, they simply let out all of their feelings for one another that they had been bottling up for so long. Now, they were starting to settle in with each other and become more and more like a couple. With their wedding being only about a week away, preparations for that was being worked on as well.

Luckily, no one had made a move to rebel against Loki yet, but when he had made his true self visible to the kingdom, he made it clear that he would not bother or harm anyone as long as they were faithful to him as they had been faithful to Odin. He truly had no intentions to be an evil or unjust ruler, but at the same time he wanted the same respect that the rest of his 'family' received. Just because he wasn't hotheaded and physically strong, it didn't mean that he wasn't capable of ruling.

Standing in the throne room, he had been talking to his father through a hologram. The image of Odin was reflected above the flames of the hearth, and nothing satisfied Loki more than seeing the very person that had put him in a cell in the past was now going through the same thing he was. Loki was definitely the type of man that wanted his revenge, especially since he believed that Odin put him in prison for no real reason other than the fact he was a troublemaker. How could they blame only him for killing people? Didn't Odin himself almost slaughter all of the Jutons at one point? Why was he being to sensitive and defensive lately? Loki was certain that it was just because he still saw Jutons as enemies, and couldn't have Laufey's son running the kingdom of Asgard. Though, Odin made that very mistake the moment he picked his infant self up from the chaos a millenia ago.

"How does it feel, being in a cell? Do you feel like a caged animal yet? Or a beast?" Loki asked in a sour tone as he watched his father look back at him through the hologram with the same dull expression he always held that for some reason bothered Loki to no end. Like always, the old man didn't reply. Odin seemed to only speak on his own terms or when he had to, and had never been talkative as the two boys were growing up.

Only after Loki circled the hologram once, did Odin speak, "I feel as though I have been too soft on you. You are a threat to this kingdom, and I will dispose of you once I am out of this cell." Even the monotonous voice that his father used was enough to nearly drive Loki mad, but even more so on the fact that he seemed to be continuously falsely accused. "Oh? Too soft? You mean how you always disciplined me yet you praised Thor in the same breath? I suppose you never truly did see me as your son... only a beast you tried to brainwash and beat down, but it didn't work. I'll have you know... that if I truly was evil, I could have excecuted you, except I won't. Why? Because I don't exactly feel like dealing with all of the people who will rebel against me and throw this kingdom into turmoil."

Suddenly, he heard Ava's voice call his name and Loki quickly waved his hand to dispel the hologram before turning and walking towards her. "I suppose I need a better method to keep even you at bay while I discuss private matters." He had paused for a moment as he examined her before asking, "How much did you hear?" Knowing that she was a skilled warrior, she could have been listening the whole time and he might not have known. He didn't exactly want her to know that there was a very real possibility of Odin breaking out of prison and coming to execute his own adopted son.

Romantic Bloodsucker

User Image

Ava picked up the deep rumble of Odin’s voice and was shocked. She knew that Loki hadn’t killed his father, but with all the stories she heard about Odin’s treatment of Loki she couldn’t help but wonder sometimes. The voice that had spoken down to her so many times when she was forced to visit hear was as kind as ever, but the colds words that he spoke sent a fire through her heart. Odin was a cold b*****d, how he could talk to someone he had once called son like that enraged her. She had often see Odin place praise on Thor while ignoring or scolding Loki, the first time she had lain eyes on either of them he was doing just that, how a men who held such esteem could forsake a child he helped raised.

Nurture over nature. Ava had always believed that child no matter their birth it was the parents who shaped the child. It was then that loki’s voice moved to her ears and in that moment she couldn’t believe she could love him more. It must have been Frigga that raised Loki, and Odin who raised Thor. Only a man of true moral being and a heart of a king would place the well being over his people over his own.

Stepping in to the room Ava’s eyes cut to Odin’s as she spoke Loki’s name. The All fathers eyes burned back at her for a split second before his image designated behind. Smiling at Loki Ava promised herself that’s he would never let anything happen to this man, for no matter his past actions she care for him more dearly then she ever thought possible. “Oh not much really just a little bit at the end.” She was playing it coy as he moved up and stood before her. “And honestly my King, do you really think anything or anyone could keep you from me?”

Her words were teasing as she took a step forward and wrapped her arms up around his neck and moved up on her toes to kiss his lips tenderly. “Though I would add a few more precautions for the All Father. I would hate for him to get out, for while you may not kill him…I know an over protective Queen that would.”

It may have been a bold statement, but she wasn’t beyond killing Odin if he dared to touch Loki. Ave laughed lightly before kissing him once more nipping his bottom lip. “Now I believe we have a dissuasion to have, and a night to enjoy.” Letting her arms fall from around his neck and her feel move solidly on the ground, Ava moved to his side and tucked her hand in to the nook if his arm.

Walking with Loki out of the throne room neither of them said a word, but they both knew that what she had overheard needed to be spoken over. She wanted to be cocky and sure, but Odin was a god, he had allies here that were a force to be reckoned with. The very idea that the first thing that Odin would do upon escape was execute his son, the man she loved, both enraged her and pained her all at once. “Loki…” She spoke, her voice even and light though her mind raced. “I know why you haven’t executed…” She was about to say father, but she knew that would only upset him so she stuck with the all father sir name. “Odin. But I would like to know what kind of precautions you have in place over him. I wouldn’t take his threat lightly…” Ava paused in the empty hall and looked up at Loki with her amber eyes the held the depth of her emotions.

User Image

Anxious Combatant

User Image

"Well, if I didn't know that before, I do now." Loki said in response to Ava about keeping her out of the room. He wasn't sure if he had ever witnessed her full power, but he should have tried harder to keep her out if that is what he wanted to accomplish.

When her arms wrapped around his neck, he leaned his head down to kiss her back before listening to her speak about Odin. After the second kiss, he grinned as she looped her arm with his. "Mm? And what shall we discuss?" He asked as he followed her out of the throne room. Loki knew that she was worried about Odin getting out, which he honestly did not have many barriers against.

To Loki, it did not matter how many defense precautions he had, for Odin could probably break out at any time. He wasn't sure how much he was wanted to tell Ava about that. Hearing his name being spoken, he glanced down at his worried fiance as she spoke against about his father. The moment she stopped walking was the moment he knew he had to answer her.

He pursed his lips for a minute before finally replying, "I have guards, a magical barrier, and a few backup creatures, but one cannot hold back Odin. Must I remind you that this is the same person that nearly slaughtered all of Jutonheim? I have lived in his palace for over a millenia and still don't know what he is completely capable of." Loki glanced down at her again, knowing that non of those would comfort her very much.

"It is a risk that you take when you decide to marry someone like I, my love. Odin has always been on my bad side, and I have a feeling I have always been on his, as well."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff