Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Conversationalist

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Reinhard frowned as she really refused that she was willing to sleep on the wooden floor even. When she started begging, pleading, that's when he thought she had lost it and had gone too far with this religion of hers. With on swift motion, he slapped her with an open hand so she'd snap out of it and stop. " Do you know how ridiculous you look? You sound? If you have the gull to ask things from me then don't put your self so low like this..because it's pathetic." he told her sternly. " I pardoned you not because of pity, but because you were the first and only person to have ever asked me to do anything. Don't take it so far, or I'll have out given to Tybalt for him to enjoy"

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
She held her cheek once he slapped her, being in pain. She looked up at him with teary eyes then ran away from him to the door. She opened it and ran out not wanting to stay anymore with him, or thinking he would end up rape her or give her to his borther like he had threatened. Oh she had faith, sooner or later, her Lord would reward her with a happy life...soon enough...now she simply needed to run. Run to prove how faithful she was. She walked downstairs to the stables, having nowhere else to go. Everyone had been asleep. She opened a box and got in closing it afterwards. She looked up and saw a beautiful white mare looking at her with a weird look. One of the royal horse...who knew who she belonged to. Not to the princes...that was obvious. Reinhard had that stallion and that other prince had the horse next to it...she had seen a label with the prince's name on there, while she had none. Obviously , she belonged to nobody yet. Sitting at a corner she looked at the mare hoping it wouldn't be a bother if she slept in there with her...the stables were warm at least

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Reinhard watched as Salcilia left.May be he was a little too harsh on her, but then again he really couldn't stand how she was. A little too demanding if you'd ask him. Not giving a damn, he then decided to go to sleep and perhaps find her in the morning before his brother does. Reinhard was even exhausted from the war today.That girl was just asking too much right now.

The next day, Gizgiz found Salcilia in the stable sleeping as one of the keepers complained about one of Reinhard's women being there. The mare was just a breeding horse and well, the keeper was pretty pissed as he noticed the horse hadn't gotten any sleep. "Hey...hey! wake up! " Gizgiz shook her wondering why she was here of all places. Did Reinhard really throw her out like that? If it was Tybalt, sure but Reinhard would never treat his women badly...at least not have them sleep in a smelly stable.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
The mare had kept Salcilia warm the whole night and she really didn't mind the smell. She had been used to much more unbearable smells , than a plant eater animal's droppings..it wasn't as if the place she was had these. Once she was shook away she opened her eyes "Gizgiz?"she asked recognizing the inventor from yesterday...well...at least he was not the other prince. She noticed it was early in the morning..the princes wouldn't be awake "goodmorning"she said and after stroking the mare to say thank you for tending to her she dropped her head in embarrassment and shame as she received glares and some insults from the stable people "i'm not going back to your prince"she told him and looked around her for the village path

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gizgiz looked confused with her, pulling her to her feet, he then apologized to the keepers too before bringing her over to the garden on the other side so she could take a seat. " So..what happened? I don't get it. Reinhard is a pretty nice guy. He never hurt anyone" he said since that's what the ladies in the palace tells him. Yes, those fat ladies Richard keeps tend to try their luck even with someone like Gizgiz since their master has lost interest in them already. "Did he hurt you ? " he asked wondering what would drive her to sleep in a stable when girls would die for her place.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia let him take her away , not embarrassed about her outfit anymore..still in his jacket as she had not the time to change last night "he slapped me"she simply said "i asked him for some things and i suggested to be friends, real friends, i would be on his side without wishing for anything for myself out of this. Last night he took me to his room as his brother would chase after me. I refused to sleep with him in the bed, my faith does not allow me too, and i made a bed out of blankets at a corner but he threw it away. Then i pleaded him to not have me sleep with him in the bed and he told me i was pathetic and slapped me. He threatened to give me to his brother if i didn't cooperate, so i ran away. I came here...stables are warm and i knew his brother wouldn't return. I'm not going back to him. I'm going to the village, i don't want to stay here" she admitted and hugged her knees with her arms with her red hair around her like fire

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gizgiz was having a hard tie following as she spoke so fast. Still he tried to understand it as she really seemed distressed. " Hey...don't think of things like that.Besides,where will you go. You're a slave by law in the kingdom and anyone can claim you as their own if you go to the town.Just bear with it for a little while. Besides, his highness is a really nice guy. Believe in him a little. Like I've never heard of any other crowned price to be like him. Things will be wonderful once he's king" Gizgiz said as Reinhard was his hero. Come on. You can stay with me in my work shop for a while. " he stood up and offered a hand.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia looked at him "i haven't got the tattoo yet. Nobody can claim me as a slave if i go there"she said to him speaking of a tattoo made on slaves with hot iron. A brand that showed the person was a slave. Once getting it, there was no way to escape faith. Normally, it would be made to the slaves once they were caught, but the prince hadn't given the woman hers yet. She still had chances. Once she saw the offered hand she took it "thank you"she told him and got up "you sound like he is your hero...no one can be perfect Gizgiz, i'm not, you are not and your hero isn't either" she said "all he does is give gifts to have any girl he wants in his bed"

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gizgiz looked at Salcilia and sighed. " Well...I know no body is perfect...but you're just looking at him from that one flaw. Anyways, he'll probably come looking for you later on. " he told her as he then led the girl back into the palace. " He doesn't usually have women or children stamped on as a slave. Usually it's the enemy soldiers that were captured. The rest would have to wear a red ribbon on their wrist. Except for the ones in the palace. You're sort of free here." he told her. " If you really don't want him then just make yourself fat. It'd be a waste though...while everyone is dying to get his attention, you're trying to run away from it."

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia sat down "so i have to wer a red ribbon, perfect"she said and looked up at the guy "get myself fat? oh that's another flaw of him then, paying attention on the outside rather than the inside"she told him "and without you i would probably be at his brother's bed by now , so even if he searched for me, it would be too late...how does he tolerate his brother? he is younger after all!"she sighed "i do want his attention, but not the attention he gives most women...plus i don't want to lick his feet to be in his favor, if he does pay attention to me, it will be because he likes spending time , just like you are to him"

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gizgiz smirked. " Tybalt would probably kill you first before doing anything else." he said as they walked " Reinhard and Tybalt are two real opposites...even so, his highness cares for his brother. Took an arrow for that coward even. " he sighed. " I have a feeling that Tybalt is jealous of his highness..The king as already said the throne would be given to the eldest son...but Tybalt doesn't want to believe that" he spoke before looking at her as she spoke of Reinhard again " Then do something to him. Show him that...well..you're different? I don't really know. I just make whatever he asks for...except weapons.."

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia sighed "how can i show him i am different when i'm not comfortable around him? He called me pathetic even!"she said and sat at her corner 'it won't be nice if Tybalt killed his own brother in the end..it will be a shame if he got the throne"she said and then turned to him "i don't know what to do with Reinhard though...i don't know how to approach him and show him my good itentions. I don't even know where he is now...no no i'm just going to wait for him to get interested and try to find me...until then, do you happen to have some bread?"she asked him, starving already

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gizgiz went over to his stash of food and got some of yesterday's bread and honey. He always had food here since there were times he'd work and won't have to go out. It was wrapped in cloth while the honey was in a jar. "Here you go." he said as he brought it over to her. In any kingdom, honey was something rare as there are not many bees around here to collect it from.Not only that but so were the flowers.Most of these were brought in from a foreign land which makes it a treat to people more than a common house hold item.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia looked at the honey. She had only tasted it once but she liked it " you are lucky to have this one here " she said and poured a tiny bit onto a slice of bread, as she didn't want Gizgiz to think she was taking advantage of it. She took a bite enjoying the sweet flavor of the golden treat and welcomed it into her body to give her it's strength. She could be considered skinny , almost underweight, but that was only due to her bad diet. Most of the times she would have bread and vegetables. Proteins found in milk and meat were a no no for nuns most of the times.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gizgiz smiled and let her eat before he took a seat on his desk and got to work. Mostly drawing his new invention. A vest made out of paper like fibers piled on top of the other. He didn't make weapons but he agreed on doing armors. Reinhard had requested a lightweight one that can protect a body from being pierced by any pointed object. From an arrow to a sword. Gizgiz was really advanced for his age and knew how to create anything his highness wanted...except those 'wings' of course...as he thought flying was something a little too far from reality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff