Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Conversationalist

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gizgiz had never seen Salcilia like this before, so it was only natural that he spilled the beans fearing to get beaten up.Even if she was a girl, Gizgiz wasn't a fighter at all and could easily lose. " I-It's nothing big like that.Well..not yet..." he swallowed hard " I wouldn't go as far as to say he's in danger....all he really has to do is attend a meeting to represent his father. That's all...." he chuckled nervously " I'm pretty sure he's fine. Even if a war does break out, Reinhard will come home. He always does."

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia let him speak before starting to shake him "are you crazy?? he has been lucky by now! Even if he does survive the war, he will come back with another girl! Are you insane?"she asked then let him fall on the ground and started pacing "i have to do something..i need to help him somehow...how do i help him? How? Give an idea , Gizgiz! You aren't the genius for nothing!"she said being at a state of freaking out "maybe i need to learn how to fight...maybe i need to go there and make every woman there unattractive"she started thinking of ways to make Reinhard come home without another girl.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gizgiz fell onto the grass with a thud while his little donkey came over as some of the biscuits spilled out of his pocket.That was the least of his concerns though as Salcilia went on muttering things he couldn't even understand. It was truly confusing because well, one couldn't help but think that may be she was a little obsessed with Reinhard now? That wasn't even the issue here since he thought she'd be more worried about the war than Reinhard having another girl "What are you talking about? He's far far away now. Besides, no woman is allowed to leave the kingdom on their own or without a permission from the king."

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia crossed her arms "don't you remember how i came? I was nun, a woman of God and he just put me on his horse, forgetting all about his previous girls and getting busy with just me. He even noticed which is my favorite body shampoo!"she said to him and crossed her arms "he is going to line up all women, pick up the one he likes and bring her back, then i will be just like the rest of the women. Completely unloved! No no, i'm not gonna let this happen, Gizgiz! Now , give me a good idea ! He gave an order to do whatever i want while he is gone, so if i order for a ship to take me where he is...i'm sure i'm going to get it" she smirked

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Hey... I don't think that's a good idea...besides, aren't you over thinking this? My advice would be to wait until his highness returns.If you go there you'll just get in his way...and drag me into it too." Gizgiz stood up and dusted himself clean. " If you're so in love with him, may be you can just write him a letter. May be yours would have more luck reaching him than his reaching you. I can even provide the bird for the job.We can have it sent together with the priority letters." He suggested. Really hoping she wouldn't go with her plan of leaving the kingdom and heading off to the killzone just to make sure the prince wasn't fondling some other woman

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia glared "i'm no in love with him. He isn't so i'm not either!"she told him and crossed her arms "i'm not sending him a letter. He said he will send one first! If he cared enough he would send it as a priority like you said!" she whined some and then sat back in her chair "go back and check the birds for my later. If it arrives send your fastest guard here to bring it to me! Understood?"she asked him and got her scarf again to continue her work.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gizgiz got even more confused with her when she denied that she loved Reinhard. So it was just an obsession then? He never understood things like this. May be that's why he preferred being a hermit in the castle. Nodding at her he then hooked his donkey up to the wagon before climbing on. " Well...alright....just don't worry too much. I'll be the one to send him a letter to follow up yours. " he said hoping that would ease her mind. " Now...come on you " he clicked his tongue at the donkey before the little animal started walking. " Take care now! " he waved good bye before he was far away now headed back towards the palace.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia watched him until he left. Once he did she got up and went to the baskets. Gosh, these stuff were many. She wouldn't have to buy food for three days or so. She placed them in some bowls, then got back in knitting. She wouldn't get busy with the second floor anytime soon. She needed to work a lot more so she would be able to sell many things tomorrow, not just a scarf. More socks and baby clothes. She didn't see anyone selling baby clothes, apart from someone who was very expensive. She would head towards this direction.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
By night, there were once again the sound of a horse approaching Salcilia's isolated home. Not many knew she lived there so it either had to be Gizgiz or Tybalt. The second sounded more likely as Gizgiz never rode a horse to anywhere and would always use a little old wagon with his fluffy donkey. Once the horse halted right outside the door, there was then a heavy knock. More like a persistent banging that would've caused the door to collapse if it were to continue. Tybalt, impertinent as always. " Little pig. Little pig. Let me in..or I'll huff and I'll puff...and I will blow your door in! " he laughed sounding rather sadistic as always.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia had made some more baby clothes and were now washed and tidied up in a basket. Currently she was using some of the vegetables to make a soup for dinner. Once she heard the door she walked to it and opened it " I don't think I got far enough to be called a pig " she glared at him, still being mad for yesterday night. She had no letter. It was his fault for not receiving it and she was ready to kick him out again if he misbehaved " thank you for the food but I do not want the company !" She told him and crossed her arms while tapping her foot on the ground.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
" Little Pig " He corrected her as he then easily moved her aside and went in the house. " Seems like you've really made yourself at home " he looked around seeing how she had cleaned the place. Tybalt smirked as he then headed over to the couch and took a seat. " Well. I'm home. What have you made for dinner? " he asked. Obviously he wasn't ready to let go of the house just yet. Well at least not to her. He still had ownership over the place after all. Partial though. " Hey, come here." He snapped his fingers at her commandingly before taking out a folded piece of paper from his pocket. " I thought to give this to you my self " he smirked. It looked like the letter she was expecting from Reinhard, only it wasn't. Just one of Tybalt's many teases as what was in it was a drawing of a little pig with a cute curly tail.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
(omg he is awful! XD You had me laughing uncontrollably after that! )

Salcilia closed the door after him "of course i made myself at home"she said to him and got the basket with the things she knitted and moved them aside so he would sit without getting them dirty "you didn't expect i would stay into a house full of dust now did you?"she asked "for dinner we have vegetable soup, which i doubt you will eat. You don't seem like someone who likes healthy foods"she snapped, but went to bring some bowls anyways. When she saw the piece of paper though she went to him nad grabbed it from his hands , unfolding it right on the spot. Her face expression wasn't very enjoyable and she turned to him with eyes that were shooting daggers at him. She made the paper onto a ball and threw it at him "did i tell you how much i hate you?"she asked him and went over to her soup, putting some in a bowl. She walked towards him with a spoon into the bowl "here...i thought i should bring it to you myself"she said and then emptied the hot soup onto his chest, not minding that she had to clean the couch tomorrow "again, i hate you".

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tybalt couldn't help but snicker when he saw that look on her face after she unfolded the piece of paper. Simply dodging it when she threw it at him while he continued on mocking her with his laughter. Though the tables soon turned when she came over with the soup. He looked clueless at first since he didn't think she'd really do it. No one in their right mind would dare hurt the prince. The brother Reinhard, and the son of the king. It seemed though she was an exemption as she just went ahead and poured it on him. " GahhhOOUCH!!! " he cried out in pain while trying to rub it off all over the couch like a cat who hated water. He ended up falling to the floor while wincing in pain "W-What's wrong with you? " he stuttered finally calming down whilst he inspected the skin on his chest. It was quite red considering how hot the soup was. " Do you have any idea who I am?! " he shot a glare at her " You didn't actually think Reinhard would care to write you a letter now did you? Idiot. He doesn't care about you. You mean nothing to us! you could just die and no one cares! " Tybalt said cruelly once again having such a sharp tongue.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia shot a glare at him as well " well, who do * you * think you are? Playing with people's feelings like that !" She said. However , she wasn't a monster like he was , so she walked outside and brought in some water. She took a cloth and cane to him, then helped him with his upper clothes and started tapping his red skin with the wet cloth to relieve him " Reinhard promised to write. Gizgiz said the pigeons are stupid sometimes and don't always bring the letters. " she sighed " besides ,if you wanted to kill me you would already do so "

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tybalt was a little embarrassed when Salcilia started to help him but come to think of it, she should be considering she did this in the first place. Looking away proudly he then pushed her as he got up and took off his shirt.He pretty much just tossed it over her face before he took a seat near the fire place to keep warm. " Clean it " he said demandingly. Quite the spoiled brat he is as he was used to having everyone do everything for him.Although compared to his brother,the crowned price loved by old and young alike, Tybalt didn't really have anything or anyone for that matter. Not one loyal subject in the palace or friend in the kingdom. It's no wonder why he wouldn't think of anyone else besides himself.

" Promised? " His voice broke the silence as he smirked " Sure..." he muttered sarcastically. " I guess he's really good at that....you barely even know him yet you're willing to take his word and wait oh so loyally for a litter that he promised" he said the last part with distaste. " May be that's why he's so fit to be king....any word he says is so believable isn't it? "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff