Welcome to Gaia! ::

((I gots some Bacon!..yummy, cruncy bacn is the best! okay, folding cloths isn't that bad, I've had to do it before when I was little.))
Yusara:Corra any idea where to go now?

Corra:No..why don't we wait here? I'm sure someone is sure to come who knows where Lloyd or Colette is.

Yusara:...fine..
Yusara:Corra..I don't like this place...

Corra:Why not?

Yusara:I told you..It's wher Lloyd and his friends found Mithos..and..I don't want to be whree Mithos has been...I remember...what..what had happpened here...The fire..

Corra:The one twenty years ago!

Yusara:Yes that same one..I remember it..almost like I was there...

Corra:So that's why you don't like it here...I'm sorry..

Yusara:It's okay Corra...
((are you done? Or almost done folding?))

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
(( try doing it for 6 people 4of them girls. you have no idea how much laundry we do its about 1-2 loads a day! and I have to fold it all! that is about 150 things to fold not including sorting and folding socks))
((Why isn't anyone helping you?))

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
*she started walking again* since you already figured out that I have lost my memory,which I would be grateful if you didn't tell anyone else, I shouldn't have to tell you that I have absolutely no idea what you are talkin about...... sorry * she looked down at her feet to hide her embarassment at not knowing*
*slows down* looking at her*fine..buh hurry. I don't have a lot of gels and Life bottles left. Now come, Ozette is this way, we shouldn't be too far from the exit of this forest.

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
(( because it is my job but hey it gets me out of cleaning grease *shidder* that has got to be the worst job I would rather clean toilets at least then you get to where gloves))
((your job...differnt job to say the least, oh well))

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
ok *she speeds up the pace eger to get out if the forest*

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
(( I ment job as in chore not the kind you get paid to do xd stare ))
hm*there's a fork in the road*come on*turns right, as they reach the end of the forest, A UNdertaker, Night Raid and a Pumpkin tree are blocking the way*..not agian*once agian prepares to cast a spell, a red circle with odd markings in it*Take this! Eruption*a large hole appears under the Pumpkin trre, lava rises up and hitts the tree*What! but that's the weakness it should be dead!*groans, then the Undertaker attacks Krato*Agh!*hit by the attack is sent back looks at the enemies**the Pumpkin head throws a Pumpkin a Tora, but Kratos Is trying to kill Undertaker and doesn't notice it*

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
*the pumpkin hits her right in the face but only serves to get her mad* oh no you did NOT just throw your filthy pumpkin at me take this 'Wind Blade' .* gusts of wind started to collect around the pumpkin their razar sharp edges cutting it to pieces. *
*looks at the PUmpkin head* huh?*jumps back and Begians to Cast judgement agian*Rest iin Peace Sinners! Judgement!*The attack kills the Undertaker and the Pumpkinhead, but the Night Raid remain. Kratos runs towards the Night raid and slams his sword on the ground*Fierce Demon Fang*a shackwave is sent on the ground knocking the Night Raid down* Lighting Blade!*stabs the Night Raid and Lighting Strikes the Night Raid KOing it*..whew...Come on Ozette is just out of here.*walks out of the forest thinking*Who used Wind Blade...it wasn't me, but she couldn't have done it...maybe it was just me seeing things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff