Welcome to Gaia! ::

((aw..poor Stephie))

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
*she sits up straight hitting her head on something hard* oooowwww......* she bends over groaning nursing the giant goose eeg that was forming on her forehead*
ow!*leans back*You havea a hard head. Remind mee to wear a helemt next time I'm trying to help you while your having a nightmare.
((I swaer..When I see you at school you are soo dead!))
(Sorry, Yusura well let's go on the RP you guys need to post more RP posts!!!)
((well this place is always dead when I'm on-line!))

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
* she glances up at where the voice came from* ahhhh who are you!!!? *she jumps back and tries to stand up but trips on the blanket* owww who ever you are so far all you'e caused me is pain
*grins*Hey your the one who's triping..*sigh*Sort of like Colette.I am Kratos.
Yusara:Corra any idea who Presea is Married to?
Corra:No..I'm not sure.
Thanks Corra stare
Corra:Your welcome!
Yusara: sweatdrop

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
the names inu tora * she extends her hand but quickly pulls it back* um so who's this colette person? *
huh? You don't know about what happened twenty years ago?And you already told me your name.

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
wait what? when did I tell you my name? * she searched her memory looking for any time that she could have told him* and while we are at it what happened 20 years ago? * she again searched ehr memeory and again got nothing* ( what the heck is happening to me) * she thought *(I can't remember anything)* silent tears started to run down her cheaks*
*he sat down*Twenty Years ago was when Lloys Irving and his Companions Reunited The two worlds to it's current form, and The then theey helped to Spout the Giant Tree. They went on a Journyey at first to Regenarate Sylvarant but evetuly to save Colette the Chosen of mana for Slyvarant. Then..they wanted to spout the seed, reunite the two worlds, and stop Mithos.
Yusara:Corra what can we do? Isn't there anyway to find Lloyd? Isn't there anyone nearby who knows him?

Corra:No, not that I know of.

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
well if there so famous why don't I remember them? *she put on her tough girl act and wipped away the tears* (I must not show weakness. if I show weakness I will become weak. where do I know that from?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff