Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Ethan grinned and kissed her back for a moment. "I love you." He whispered. He had always known that he liked her, and sure he had a crush on her. But it wasn't until now that he realized he really and honestly loved her. He finally got to go out with Natalie, and he wouldn't let anything ruin it. He wanted to be with her forever. Though he knew that being with her forever was a little unrealistic at this point, but he could dream, couldn't he? And who knows, at some point maybe they'll know for sure that they do want to be together forever.
User Image

~Nαtαℓie~
The stars lean down to kiss you,
And I lie awake and miss you.
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere...
'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly,
But I'll miss your arms around me.
I'd send a postcard to you dear,
'Cause I wish you were here.

Natalie smiled fully now and didn't even hesitate. "I love you too." She didn't seemed surprised at her own words, actually she felt like the weight of the world was now off her shoulders now that she was able to let her true feels out. She traced the ab lines on his body with the tip of her finger. Yes, they were both still naked. Did either of them care? Not really. Natalie sighed happily and looked back up at Ethan. Asking him to lunch today was the best thing she had ever done.
User Image
Ethan sighed happily, and smiled down at her. "I suppose now is the part where we both get dressed, and then get on with our lives." He said, frowning slightly. "Except, I'm not ready to get up yet. I just wanna lay here forever." He said grinning. He would be perfectly content just laying there with Natalie for the rest of his life. Except they both had lives to live, and at the moment he had pictures that needed to be developed and edited, unless of course he wanted Natalie's manager yelling at him. Ethan sighed again, this time a little upset, though he tried to hide it.
User Image

~Nαtαℓie~

Natalie frowned as she looked at him. "Then don't... I can call my manager and tell him that I got sick and your helping me out. He gets really nervous when I'm "sick" because I tend to turn into a huge b***h... I don't want this to end." She smiled shyly. She did not want to get on with her life, at least not that day. If she could she would run off and elope with Ethan. But she doubted he would do that, plus her man bitchy manager would kill her.
User Image
Ethan chuckled and nodded. "I like that idea." He said softly. "I'm not ready for this to be over yet." He said as he turned onto his side and pulled her up against him, still smiling slightly."I wish this had happened a while ago. It seems like we've both always liked each other. But I guess it's better now than never." He said and then thought about everything. "What would happen if your manager found out about us? Are we going to have to hide this?" He asked. He wouldn't mind if they did hide it, he'd do anything for her, but he needed to know.
User Image

~Nαtαℓie~

Natalie smiled and nodded. She liked the idea as well. She liked it a lot since she'd be able to spend more time with Ethan. "'Mmm, I know what you mean... And what? He wouldn't care, because I'd make him not care by becoming the biggest b***h he's ever managed. Ha ha, he's getting on my last damn nerve though... I'll be right back then." Nat turned and kissed his lips gently before getting up. She grabbed her black robe off the door. Yes she spent the night there one time due to them being up late, while he was helping her with her photos. She slipped it on and disappeared out into the hall.

She was soon back within ten minutes. She took the robe off and laid it on the bed. She got back in bed, and laid on her side so she was facing Ethan. "Every things taken care of now."
User Image
Ethan grinned when he heard that they wouldn't have to hide it. That just made his life so much easier, and he was relieved. He nodded and watched her walk out, waiting impatiently. He grinned at her when she came back and wrapped his arms around her again. "Took you long enough." He said jokingly, and then kissed her again. He just couldn't kiss her enough, and he knew that the beginning part of their relationship would consist of a lot of kissing.
User Image

~Nαtαℓie~

Natalie scuffed when he made his comment but smiled soon after. "Mmm, love, you fight with my manager." She rested her hand on his cheek and kissed him back. To her every time they kissed it was like fireworks went off inside her. She lightly giggled and deepened the kissed.
User Image
Ethan smiled an kissed her for a little while before pulling away. "There is no way I'll ever fight with your manager. I don't want someone else to be taking pictures of you! That's my job!" He said, grinning. "Tomorrow you get to help choose some of the pictures I took today to give to your manager." He said smiling and hugging her tightly.
User Image

~Nαtαℓie~

Natalie bit her lip and just nodded. She slightly stretched, thinking if she could or even should tell him about the text earlier... She closed her eyes and just cuddled into him, as long as she was near him all she needed to do was focus on the present, the future would come later.
User Image
Ethan smiled, and wondered why she bit her lip. It seemed like she did that when she was nervous. Was there something she wasn't telling him? He just stopped thinking about it. He needed to trust her, otherwise this relationship wouldn't work. If there were something he needed to know he knew that she would tell him. He sighed happily and stayed the way that he was, cuddled up with her.
User Image

~Nαtαℓie~

Natalie smiled and pushed him down onto his back. She leaned over him, her legs on the outside of his, she kissed his lips softly before kissing down his jaw and his neck. Not like she wanted him again, secretly she did, but she just felt like being somewhat of affectionate.
User Image
Ethan tried to hide the fact that he loved when she acted like this, though he failed miserably and ended up grinning. He let her push him down and kissed her back, smiling when she kissed his jaw and neck. He was more than willing to have her like this again, but he didn't tell her that.
User Image

~Nαtαℓie~

Natalie smiled and gently nipped his neck, making her odd purring sound again. She kissed him deeply and ran a hand through his hair. Oh, she'd love to have him again, but she didn't know if he even wanted to... She lightly giggled and took both his hands in hers.
User Image
Ethan smiled and sighed happily again when he heard her purr like that. He didn't even know why, but he liked it. A lot. He kissed her back and let go of her of her hands, wrapping his arms around her as he pulled her on top of him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff