Kinda 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Never really watched it 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
OMG POLL WHOREEEEEE 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
If your not яαρє ωιт α∂ємα OR кαιℓєу кσяє¢σ Then you may not post. You can lurk, stalk and read if you so desire. ; o

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I'm not alone
With the touch of your hand
I am whole again
I'm not alone
I am whole again

๓๏гภเภﻮร คгє ภ๏t tђє ๒єรt

User Image
          It was that time again, the alarm blaring off next to him told him so. Reaching his hand out, it went flying to swat the machine, only he missed. So he did the next best thing. Gave it a jolt to shut it off. The sound of the machine bursting, told him he let out a little too much power. The male opened his eyes and let out a low moan of protest.

One thing he had learned to deal with but could never get over was how much or rather how little sleep he received. Though sleep for him was like recharging his batteries, he required very little. In the morning he felt a little groggy but once he was up and about, the currents running through him would make him feel more alive and charged up.

Taking his hands, he used them to rub his eyes free of any sleep that lingered. Sitting up in the bed, Zackary glanced over at the fried alarm clock. He rolled his eyes at his own stupidity. He wasn't going to get another one, he'd just sleep whenever he got the chance and then wake up whenever his body protested that it had enough.

Getting out of bed, he looked over towards the wall that led to his roomate's bedroom. She was different, very odd in her own way. Thought Zackary loved getting that 'don't ******** with me look'. Zack was sure that she knew just how dangerous he could be if he wanted to. Hell, he'd most likely be able to take down anyone in the school, but Phinny was diffinitely not one of the people he'd ever want to mess with. Living with the girl for six months had been something.

At first it was nothing more than awkwardness. Then slowly Zackary grew used to her being around and started showing a side of himself he hadn't in a long time. Ask anyone and they'd tell you Zackary was very quiet towards others, sometimes even hostile. Hell, he used to be called a monster, especially when it came to their power control class. Dragging himself out of bed, he went over towards the bathroom to get ready.

After he locked the door, undressed and got into the shower, he took only ten minutes or so. He kept it a secret but water was his greatest weakness. For one he was in constant pain when the water was on any part of his body. It made his electricity get out of wack, out of control and most of the time it zapped himself. So to say shower time was not a happy time was putting it mildly. Afterwards, he quickly dried himself off, wrapped his towel around his waist and exited the shower to only run into his room mate. Zackary wasn't going to be modest when it came to his body, he had a pretty nice upper body. He didn't really deserve it since he never worked out or ate right, it was just in the genes. When he glanced over at the girl, he spoke in a slightly husky velvet voice.

" Wow Phinny, so eager to see me? "

" Get out of the way or I'll roast you. "

" Mmm, Feisty, I like it. "

He did as she wanted however and moved out of the way, purposely gentely touching her body with his as he went by and then walked away from her towards his room to get some clothes on. Closing his door and locking it, he quickly got dressed into a black wife beater, a buttoned up light blue collared shirt, faded blue jeans and simple sneakers. s**t, I should of blow dried my hair in the bathroom... Nevertheless, he took his blow dryer out of one of his drawers and used some of his electricity to bring it to life without it being pulled in and stared into his vanity mirror to get the last of the water out of his hair.

After he finished he grabbed his jacket, put it on and put the hood on. He was not in the mood to bother with people. At least not anyone but the girl in the next room. Grabbing his ipod, he placed the bud in his ears and went over towards the table to sit down. He buried his face into his arms, listening to "and death in my arms" by All that remains. One thing he was forgetting was his backpack, but he figured he could just come back for it since Power control was first on their list of classes and then it was off to Art. Him and phinny shared almost all the same classes except one which was his a.p. chem class.

One thing Zackary never did was eat anything before his power class. Eating made him a little nervous and he didn't like being nervous when he was going up against his class mates. Most of them weren't very good with their powers but the last thing he needed was a full stomach making him miss a dodge or put out too much power where he killed someone. Zack being full made him unaware sometimes. Odd, but true. He thought he heard someone enter the room when one of the songs ended but he wasn't fully aware until he took out an ear bud and heard phinny say something.

No more are the days that I will
Fear for I have found a strength that
None can match and I'll push further
Now I feel the passion burning
This what drives me further
Strengthens my resolve to push me further

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Seraphine was quite content in the nest of rumpled blankets, pillows, and clothes that served as her bed. The darkness around her pulsated, candles flickering with pale orange light at various points around the room. She could see them dancing behind her eyelids, letting cryptic dreams morph and twist themselves out of the imagery. Sleep was not a deep event for her, dreams were not some "Falling down the rabbit hole" experience that jarred her awake. No, the girl was an extremely light sleeper, eyes flicking open with a scowl as she heard the alarm screaming through the wall.

Followed by a zap. And a groan. And she rolled her eyes. He blew up another one. Great.

For a while, Seraphine still didn't move, still curled up and happy and warm. Again the darkness pulsed around her, swirling around her in a protective cocoon. Alas, she knew the comfort of black would need to be shed. She had classes. In the daytime. Really, she had to get the school to reconsider and do some night classes. Still, the white and pink haired girl drew herself up onto her knees, stretching her tattooed body up towards the ceiling. The candles flickered, flared, and across the room more sprang into life, black fire clinging to the wicks as they faded into normal red and orange spots. Why use electricity when fire was all the light she needed?

Besides, she liked to think of it as a private spite to the man who had invaded her apartment. Sure each apartment was set up to have two inhabitants, but she'd been quite happy residing alone until six months ago when Sparky showed up. With a snort she began to collect her clothing, feeling the ink on her skin shift slightly upon hearing the sound of the shower starting up. She'd been hoping to beat him to it.

Damn it.

At least he didn't take long, she thought to herself as she leaned against the wall opposite the bathroom door. When Zackary finally exited, she greeted him only with a flaming glare, ignoring the eye candy most girls her age would drool over. "Get out of my way or I'll roast you," she snarled, seething at the use of that ridiculous nickname. To his comeback she made a face, the stars across her stomach vibrating as if they might pop out and attack him.

Which, with her powers, was entirely possible.

Red irises stared him down as he brushed past her, leaving Seraphine to rub at the skin as if infected with something. Nothing a steaming hot shower couldn't fix! While Zackary might have hated water, she loved it, basking in the warmth as it fell around her. Fifteen minutes later, she was out, dried, and dressed in an entirely black outfit. Tight tanktop, loose jeans supported by a studded belt with various silver chains hanging from the pants, heavy combat boots, and gloves with spikes accenting her knuckles all together stalked out of the bathroom. Her hand waved vaguely to her room, the fires on the candles morphing into black, inky versions before they slithered back to her and into her skin once more. A laughing skull reformed itself on what was now apparently an entire sleeve of tattoos.

She had no control over what form her powers took upon her body. No one was quite sure why the "ink fire" decided to store itself in her skin as constantly shifting tattoos after each time she used them. Sure they might reform as generally the same theme or place as before, but never were they the exact same thing. She hadn't even gone to a parlor, or even called on a friend's assistance for getting any of them. Nope. Just one day she found a few stars tattooed across her belly, and realized said stars could erupt from her flesh as black, ink-like flames for her to use as she saw fit.

It was soon after that she was first shipped to this academy.

With only her light and dyed hair to keep her from looking like a five-foot-three black blob, she entered the kitchen, staring with a raised brow at Zackary's hooded form. "I think Gale Warren already beat you to the punch in the 'Alex Mercer' cosplay section." Considering Gale Warren basically had the same powers.... he kind of beat everyone at that. Still, she stalked past him, grabbing a box of pop tarts and pulling one of the packages out. With the box back in the cabinet and the package open, she started to munch, boots now clunking their way over to the door she flicked open with a sudden flare of black tendrils from her arm. "I'm not waiting for you."

As if her walking out of the apartment wasn't clear enough to this.

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I'm not alone
I am whole again
I'm not alone
I am whole again

Ŧเﻮђtเภﻮ ๓๏ภรtєгร

User Image
          He heard her voice once he took out his buds, it sounded like a reference to a video game. After rethinking her words, playing them in his head. It was a prototype reference. It made him smirk. She was possibly the only girl in the whole school who played video games like him. Hell, it was what kept him company in the long nights when he couldn't sleep. He was a secret gaming/comic book reading nerd. Sadly he could be most of the games now and days so quick.

The only games that he really could get into were roleplay games because they lasted him at least three days if he was warped in the world and wanted to collect everything. Sometimes longer if he felt like he didn't want to leave it alone for another one. There have been games were he replayed enough times to memorize half of the lines. Among his favorites were Prototype, infamous, god of war series, and of course the final fantasy series. He had a ps3 and a 360. Thankfully he was happy he could download the classic final fantasy games too so he could invest long hours into those ones that literally took forever.

He didn't have too long to dwell on his thoughts of how he needed to finish prototype. He had started the game the other night, got pretty far. He was planning on finishing it tonight or whenever he was done with class. For now, he heard Seraphine's voice ring out through his music as he was putting it away.

" I'm not waiting for you. "

That wasn't really much of a surprise since she never waited for him anyways. Zackary had grown use to her being this way, she was much better in the night, well sort of. Regardless, he left the chair and his ipod on the table. He walked out the front door, a few feet behind Seraphine already. She really wasn't in the mood to wait for him appearently. Despite a lot of girls crushing on him, Zackary wasn't too much of a talker, he had opened up a lot which seemed to encourage certain girls from his classes to try to borrow his notes or talk to him.

After a little while of walking a few feet behind Seraphine, a couple of girls had said hello to him. He offered a light smile and a wave, but he didn't tell them to start walking with him. He had kept his voice low, not at all like the playful voice he had used with Seraphine.

" So Zack, What do you think will happen in Power Control today? "

" Duels probably. "

" See Cindy! I told you that was what all the focusing on the targets was like for. "

" Yeah but, so what! You don't have to rub it in my face that you right again. "

The girls didn't seem to take notice that Zack sped up his snail pace to a faster walk and left the girls to fall behind too caught up in their argument. The male rolled his eyes. Why did the girls that were interested in him do nothing but annoy him. The only girl that wasn't annoying seemed to hate his guts. Maybe I should ask for my room to be changed... It was settled, that little thought sparked in his head, started like a wild fire to actually making plans once power control was over to head to the main office and ask for a new room. They'd give it to him too.

Maybe he'd threaten to start killing people if they didn't. No, blood on his hands was the last thing he needed here, this was his home. He didn't need to wreak it like he did before. The last home he had turned into a crime scene. Of course he was ten and ran only to be stopped and captured by what he thought were kidnappers. Though it was only the professor looking out for him. Turns out they knew about him since the accident and heard he had survived. It had been all over the local news. 'Miracle! Boy survives being struck by lightening in freak accident' It was true, it was raining hard that night.

Zackary wasn't suppose to be outside in the first place, but he had left one of his favorite toys outside. Of course it was a gameboy. So being a nine year old boy, he went outside when his mother was busy setting up the table and cooking supper. The boy had found his gameboy and it wasn't too wet thankfully because he had put it in his favorite hiding place. The boy made the mistake of turning it on to see if it still worked. In that moment a lightening flashed and it hit him, he must of flew a dozen feet to the side. Ever since that day, Zackary was changed. The bolt had altered his dna and made him different.

Then a year later something else of a freak accident occured. It happened when he was playing in the pool with his family and some of the neighbors. Being soaked and everyone else being in there. For some reason he didn't feel so good and something happened. Zackary could never remember what set it or rather him off. The trauma was too great so he had blacked it out. Or at least that's what the professor had told him. He had needed psyche classes for the longest. Hell, everynow and then he still went to see his therapist to let off some steam or say whatever was going on in his mind. You see, the human body can't really handle too much electricity, the mind, it gets messed with. Zackary isn't really all right in the brain. Not stupid or anything, just a little...off his rocker. His therapist even went far enough to declare him a bit of a sociopath.

He repressed most of his emotions anyways and any time he seemed to be charming or flirty, he was only playing. Could he ever mean it? He wasn't sure of himself. He didn't know if he was ever actually capable of love, hell, could he ever even like someone? Seraphine was probably the only one he ever really cared about since the accident. Everyone else could ******** off and bleed to death for all he cared. Speaking of not caring, he had to watch himself if they were dueling today. Last thing he needed was a kid with a hole for a heart and the class screaming 'murderer'. He needed to stay here because he knew he could never be accepted anywhere else.

This had been his home for years, he had only just been put in Seraphine's room six month's ago and if he could, he was going to change it so he didn't bother her anymore. For now, it was power control. Which he noticed he was now in the gym, zoning out was not good for his mind. He lost time, it was as if he was a zombie on auto-pilot or something. He snapped out of it and took a seat on the bleachers near no one.

He had been right, the gym teacher's annoucement was enough. They were dueling today. His blue eyes glanced at Seraphine and felt sorry for whoever was going to go up against her. Then his eyes scanned the rest of the class, he caught Jack Frost staring over at him. His eyes hardened as if they were turned to a crystal. The only guy in the whole world he didn't like the tiniest bit was Frost, now that guy he didn't mind blasting a hole in. Hell, Zackary would love doing it. Feeding the monster within, but he knew he never could and never would do such a thing. He'd keep the monster chained up... for now.

" Alright letsee here, Zackary Adams... how about you go up against... Jack Frost. "

Well lookee here, maybe fate does want me to bring the head of Frost to it's feet. For now i'll just make a fool out of him. The thought made the male smirk as he rose up from his seat on the bleachers. He went down the steps, quickly enough and heard oh so witty banter from Frost.

" Your Dead Zack! i'll make you wish you were never born! "

Zackary didn't even bother with any fighting words. After all, actions speak louder, right? Regardless, Zackary felt the change in the air, anyone who was actually at a higher power level would be able to feel the charge of electricity swarming around him. The male's eyes even changed for a split second from his vivid blue to a lighter, even white color. He had his hands at his side, as if he was going to do a quick draw for a gun, only crackles of electricity surrounded around his hands.

Frost said a couple of other things, something along the lines of 'ooo i'm so scared, i'm shaking in my boots' Which got a big laughter out of the crowd. Zackary was growning restless and overall tired of all the things that were coming out of the boy's mouth. Now was the time to put up or shut the ******** up. Zackary pulled his right hand back, letting a ball of electricity grow in the palm of his hand. His arm was even shaking. Frost had turned his back to get more laughs and applause from the class. Zack took the moment to play dirty and struck. Releasing the bolt, it shocked the boy pretty bad, but nothing too serious. Zackary wasn't even using twenty percent of his power.

The boy flew back and went into the wall which set afire a grim statisfaction within Zackary. The gym teacher sent praise and told everyone to see how it was important to never show your back to your enemy. Zackary's eyes glowed once more as he used the electricity in his body to move faster, almost as if he was teleporting. He zig zaged until he was next to Frost where he picked him up and landed a few punches. Few people might of thought it hadn't been smart to get near Frost since everyone knew how his power work, ice after all wasn't too friendly when it was used on you.

Frost even tried to freeze Zackary by grabbing on to his arm. It would of worked had Zackary not seen it coming from a mile away. It was one of his most over used moves in duels. Zackary had built up a shockwave that worked by throwing anyone near him away. It propelled Frost away from him. Then to finish it all off, Zackary used only one finger, he made his fist like a gun. He basically sent enough volts that a measly taser could do to you. Which appearently hurt Frost like a b***h because he begged Zackary to stop, hell Frost even started crying. Zackary stopped after a couple of seconds, lifted up his finger and blew on it. Then when he saw Frost help himself off, he pointed his finger like a gun once more at the boy. This time without releasing any electricity.

" Bang. "

All it took was that one word to send Frost into a panic, he ran for the bleachers, tripping on several as he took his seat. That movement sent several people laughing at Frost and also looking at Zackary in a new light. Of course not everyone was so thrilled about his preformance. Hell, Frost and his buddies looked like they were going to be out for blood soon. The blue eyed male went over to his seat silently and then listened as the Gym Teacher called out two more names.

" Seraphine and ..... "

Unsealed Gatekeeper

I'm just a step away
I'm just a ๒гєคtђ away
Losing my faith today
Falling off the edge today

No one came to greet her as she made her way through the campus. Her brief words with Zackary were to be the only words she would exchange with anyone, it seemed. Not that this was an especially odd thing to occur - most of her friends, the "goths" of the school, did not have the same god forsaken class when she did. In fact, usually the only time she was able to hang out with them was during the lunch period and her figure drawing class. Which was, somewhat interestingly enough, the only class she didn't have with the blonde boy.

She still wasn't sure how they ended up having basically the exact same schedule. Upon first discovering this, she'd been a snarling, hissing, tendril shooting mass for a week, even going so far as to ditch classes just to give herself time away from him. Seraphine was not used to such a constant being in her life. Her parents, her friends... none of them were a constant for her, and for this boy to just show up out of the blue... She felt her tattoos being to shift slightly, her nerves and tension at the thought rising a defensive reaction from her powers. It was perhaps a heavy downfall to having this strange "ink fire" in her skin. Everything about her powers was almost entirely emotion based.

If she was calm, in control - cold, distant, she could ensure herself optimum control over the tendrils and flames that would shoot out of her.

Enraged? Frightened? She'd have no say in what happened to those around her. It was the basis for many an accident dealing with her powers, especially when she first received them. A drunk of a man for a father and no mother to "protect" her didn't end up too well when he spotted the tattoos on her stomach. Never mind her once blue eyes now being a blood red caused quite a stir amongst him and her younger siblings. Such a stir, in fact, that she'd found herself being shoved out of her home by knife point, something her powers hadn't reacted too well to. The fear of a confused preteen, mixed with anger and frustration of trying to explain she didn't know where the tattoos came from, had been a catalyst to bring forth the inky, burning tendrils from her body, more of the substance shooting out than she'd ever seen up until that point, coiling around her father and crushing his arm that held the knife.

He'd been treated for the burns, the arm, and supposedly was doing fine now.

Not that Seraphine knew. She hadn't been back to see her family since.

No, her powers had yet to kill anyone, though she'd be crazy to assume they couldn't. She still had to watch herself. And being forced to deal with Zackary was something she was still trying to figure out, unused to the surging of emotions when around him. Typically they emerged as frustration or rage, but it was the only way she knew how to express it. A gloved hand rubbed at her forehead, finishing her poptart as she climbed the stairs onto the bleachers. The tattooed girl sat away from the others, letting the buzz of babbling students fade away in her mind as she continued to focus on her treatment of her roommate.

Did she hate him?

Not exactly. He wasn't her most favorite person in the world, but then, she didn't exactly have one anyways. Seraphine preferred to keep people at an arm's length, allowing her to dictate how friendly or close they might become. She was used to being the more dominant personality, even if that tended to come off as 'bitchy.' It was a control she liked. It was a control she needed.

Zackary kind of killed this. He wasn't someone she could just beat into submission - she could feel his power. She wasn't stupid. He was just there, making his own way, forcing himself into her world. It wasn't something she was used to. It flustered her. Angered her. Not a good thing, given her powers. But what was her opinion of him? Not even she had a real answer for that. He was... he was just... there. In her apartment. In her classes. Just... there.

Always there.

The haze over her eyes lifted as the battle ended, raising a naturally black brow as he finished his little fake gun show, sending Frost skittering to the bleachers like a little girl. She'd give Adams credit, he could put quite the show when he wanted to. Her skin was still prickling from the sensation of his power filling the room. It wasn't a sensation she got from many in this facility. Still, his time was up, and he returned to his seat. The appreciative murmurs from their classmates for Zackary's performance and skills was an interesting counter to the stares and rumors as she began to descend to the floor after being called down. She tugged a few more times on each fingerless glove, making sure they were snug, before letting her boots heavily drop onto the ground, standing in position as she awaited her opponent. "Jacob Saunders" Seraphine blinked. Saunders? Her bright gaze flicked up towards where Frost had just ran to, a short, stick-like figure picking himself up from behind them, scampering down till he stood a few feet opposite her. Brown eyes wide and almost glowing, she gave a snort. Jacob Saunders. A shifter. Avian, if she recalled correctly. His figure was small, supporting her belief. He was jittery, shifting his weight constantly.

This was a joke.

Saunders wasn't a big fighter, he was far more suited to be a scout, or perhaps a spy due to his smaller forms. But to put him against her? A born combatant? Seraphine sent a dark, heavy glare towards the teacher as he signaled for them to start. She did not move, only continued to stare down the man. This was a joke. This was insulting. Why couldn't she have gotten Frost? At least his pompous a** would have been entertaining to fry. No, instead she got his wannabe lacky.

Seraphine Folkner was quite upset about all this. Still she took a breath, and as an eagle gave a sudden shriek, heading for her head, she flicked her tattoo covered arm. Ink tendrils shot from her flesh, clawed hands that grabbed for Saunders. He gave a started cry, wings flaring as he tried to quickly manuver himself away from the tendrils. More were slithering across the ground around her feet, the ink on her skin slowly fading away as it was pulled into the true physical appearance of her powers. Black, dripping fire flared around her body, more tendrils following Saunders through the air. This fight was a joke.

She flicked her wrist, and more tendrils shot from the ground, wrapping around the large bird as it screamed, thrashing. Useless. With a snap of her fingers, the black mass grew, forming around him like a cocoon. Her aim was not to hurt, but rather, frighten. It worked. The trashing stopped, and the black mass dropped to the ground. The inky fire dribbled off of Saunder's now human body, eyes half-lidded. Empty. The ink returned to her, curling tendrils caressing her bare flesh as they settled into new patterns and shapes. Everyone was silent. Seraphine turned heel and made her way back up into the bleachers. "He's unconscious," she informed the teacher flatly as she stalked past. On her way up, she passed by Zackary, and for a moment, she seemed to pause. In the briefest of moments, she gave him the barest of inclines of her head. A nod. A nod of... greeting. It was barely visible, but her white and pink locks most certainly did bob, if even slightly.

She continued her way up, and perched herself with a scowl on the top row away from the other students. Below, Saunders was being lifted onto a stretcher, and brought to the infermery. The class continued, though she noted with a proud smirk not without a heavy air of unease.

The Demon Girl did it again.

I need a hero to save me now
I need a hero, save me now
I need a hero to save my life
A hero will save me just in time

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I'm not alone
I am whole again
I'm not alone
I am whole again

๓ยг๔єг ๏ภ tђє ๓เภ๔

User Image
          To say the least that watching Seraphine's battle was shocking would be the understatement of the year. This was exactly why he tried to not push the boundries between them too far. His little jokes would stop when he noticed her tattoos move. Zackary was the type of person to be very perceptive of people. He had noticed it probably the first day he had moved in her apartment. The fact that her tattoos reacted to her emotions was the easiest thing to know and point out about her.

Regardless this battle brought back memories of when he had first seen her powers in action. Zackary had felt his bottom jaw hit the floor. Of course he was a kid back then, surprisingly he still got a little shock, or maybe a shiver everytime she used her ability. Perhaps it was the feeling of her power in the air? Nevertheless, the whispers of unease and fear fillled the bleachers as Seraphine had just finished her battle.

Most of them were calling her demon girl as usual. One of the nicknames he didn't care for. So she was different, Hell, the whole school was labeled different for what they could do, but to discriminate it further to where your at a place that is suppose to feel welcoming? How does that exactly work? Zackary didn't agree with this at all.

Zackary watched Seraphine go up the bleachers and noted the slight inclination of her head. It was so small that he doubted anyone else paying attention had noticed. He had gave a small smirk back towards her. Zackary had a knack for being perceptive. The first day he had moved in, he had noticed her tattoos moving. It didn't take a brain surgeon to note that her powers were linked to her emotions. Regardless, if anyone asked Zackary about how he felt about Seraphine, he'd have to say he was over all proud of what she was capable of. Of course being capable of murder isn't something a normal person would fine good. Zackary chuckled as the thought went through his mind, the young man's mind was far from normal.

The next few battles were too boring to even remember if he was asked to. Some people had such a low powered ability he wondered why they were even here sometimes. But at least one of the matches was even. A little too even. Never pit a Speedster against a person who can teleport. If the gym teacher hadn't called it a tie, it could of went on until one of them grew exhausted from moving around so much which could of took forever.

Just as he was about to call two more names, the kids were saved by the bell. They now were on a thirty minute break before they had to head to their next class. Zackary moved off the bleachers, he didn't feel like going down each step so he just jumped off and landed on his feet. It's not like he was even very high up, just the middle section. His eyes glanced towards Seraphine for a couple of seconds before eyeing the door and making his way outside to the fresh air. Since he hadn't rushed out like some people, he was one of the last ones to come out. As he was walking down the near abandoned hall, he was hit out of no where.

The hit had been more like a tackle, he thought it was by someone invisible for a second but it was just the speedster. It was funny, for someone so fast you'd think he'd be some beanpole, no, the guy was built like a mac truck and probably weighed as much as one. But the most important fact wasn't the fact that the guy was three times bigger than Zackary. No, it had to be the fact that he was one of Frost's flunkies.

Zackary moved to get up when he was kicked in the ribs. Wow, hit a man when he's down, sure shows how your character is. A couple of more harder placed kicks hit him once more which brought the boy to cough up some blood. He let a groan escape his lips. He was getting angry and you seriously wouldn't want to run into Zackary when he got angry, he was worst than the hulk. Anyone within the distance could feel the sudden change of power in the air. A voice brought him from the pain and made him get even madder.

" This'll teach you to make a fool of me you freak. "

Frost was about to lay another kick to his ribs which would of probably broke one if he hadn't caught the kick before it landed. Zackary tugged up roughly which made Frost loose his balance and fall over. Zackary picked himself up quickly but couldn't get anywhere before the speedster had him in a grip hold that fractured his ribs a little more, not quite breaking any just yet.

" Oh, your going to regret that. "

Zackary didn't bother with any cunning remarks, he was past that mood. He wanted blood to be spilled. Frost managed to get in a couple of punches since Zackary's arms were being held behind his back. The last one Frost threw made Zackary stumble slightly in the big guy's hold. The blonde felt more blood pool in his mouth which he promptly spit out on Frost's face. Which he got the thrill of seeing the boy get even more prissy. With a blood filled grin, he threw his head back , hitting the giant square in the throat which made him loose his hold on Zackary so he could clutch at his neck and try to breathe. Zackary threw down an assult on Gabriel Mr. Mac truck and knocked him out with a final spining kick to the head. Frost had stated how he shouldn't had turned his back on him and the blonde got grabbed and punched a couple of more times. The male wrestled to maintain dominance over the other. Why hadn't Zackary used his powers yet? He was so pissed off, he was afraid he'd loose control and blast a hole through the kid's heart if he aimed off a shot or two.

" Get the ******** off me Frost if you want to live. "

" Oh I'm so scared ya f*****t "

" You ******** should be. "

Unsealed Gatekeeper

I'm just a step away
I'm just a ๒гєคtђ away
Losing my faith today

"Scared of me."

The hiss from the darkness came suddenly, a snarl ripping through the wrestling males as dripping tendrils wrapped themselves around Frost's middle, making him yelp as he was pried away from Zackary. His hands still held tight to the other boy's shirt, but a sudden outcry from him accompanied by the stench of scorched flesh across his knuckles was all it took for him to release him. Seraphine used the ink fires to throw Frost, dark form placing herself firmly between the downed Adams and the ice man. "Big mistake, Frost." Her eyes were almost glowing, the red irises outlined ever so slightly by black that seemed to be seeping into the whites of her eyes. It was not a good sight, not a good sign. Yet with her gaze still on her roommate's attacker, she knelt down to help Zackary to his feet.

"Sorry I wasn't faster," she grumbled to him, still not taking her eyes from Jack Frost. "Figured he wouldn't be stupid enough to actually assault you on school grounds." Clearly, she'd given Frost too much credit. Straightening, she took no mind to the dark, dripping, creeping, ink like fires that formed around her feet and lower legs, tendrils reaching out for anything they could grab, consuming, growing - they did not touch Zackary, however. Him they left alone, curling up as if almost forming a protective mini-shield. Seraphine in guardian mode.

To say she was pissed at this point would be an understatement. She was boiling, hands clenching, unclenching, again and again. Her powers were whipping around in front of her, snarling, snapping - necks and claws of a beast seeking blood. Her arms, her whole body, stark white in comparison to the darkness around her, was completely devoid of tattoos. Even the stars across her stomach were gone, joining the rest of the ink as it tried to fight her control. She was shaking, trembling with the force it took to restrain it all. She wanted blood. She wanted to lunge and rip out Frost's throat.

"T-the ******** ya doing, you crazy b***h?" He was staring at her, eyes wide yet not fully afraid. She didn't like that. She wanted him petrified. "Get the ******** out of my way before I shatter your pretty little face along with the f*****t's."

How charming. "I'm quite sick and tired of your mouth, Frost." She cocked her head to the side, hands on her hips as if debating something. Speculating something. Envisioning something. "Perhaps we should shut it for good?"

"What are you talking ab- GGGHHHHHHMMMMMMFFFFFF--!" The moment his lips pressed together to form the 'b', Seraphine threw her arm out, a sudden thick tendril lashing out. It aimed quick and easy, flinging itself across Frost's lips. His scream couldn't make it to the surface - she'd melted his lips together. He was still trying to scream as he writhed around on the ground, clawing at the melted and boiled flesh. She was fast with her powers - anyone who'd ever really fought her, not one of those pathetic school matches, could vow to this.

She scoffed, taking a few mocking steps towards him. "You'll talk again. Eventually. The healers here are good, be grateful." The seething look he gave her wasn't too grateful. His hand came out, trying to grab at her, icicles forming at the tips that he flung at her. A few made it through the tendrils, slicing her cheek. Seraphine gave a snort. "I dislike this school. I dislike this whole damn population. But do you know what I hate?" Her voice was soft as she stepped towards him again, more tendrils reaching out from her to constrict around Frost's limbs, twisting as he gave out more muffled screams. The smell of burning flesh was even stronger now. "I hate anyone who is stupid enough to lay a hand on what belongs to me." She grabbed Frost's face between her hands, his eyes wide as his body shook. She was burning his face by a touch, focusing her powers into them.

Her hands were pitch black beneath her gloves due to the ink.

"Touch him again, and I'll make you wish I'd killed you here and now."

With that, she released him. Frost's body fell to the ground, twitching. His eyes had rolled to the back of his head, unseeing and probably wishing he was numb. The ink recollected itself, flowing through her flesh as she turned around and made her way back towards Zackary. The tattoos however were still vibrating, still unable to settle into a single shape yet. She was still pissed off.

"You should get yourself to the healer," she told him lamely as she paused before him. "And get someone to come for Frost." Seraphine began to walk past him then, direction clearly intent on heading back to the apartment.

She had class in twenty minutes, after all.

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I'm not alone
I am whole again
I'm not alone
I am whole again

ςคקเtคl קยภเรђ๓єภt ؟

User Image
          " You should get yourself to the healer, And get someone to come for Frost. "

Zackary glanced at her with graditude and nodded lightly as he took the back of his hand to wipe off the rest of the blood that he had spit out. He also made his tounge do a sweep through his teeth to get the rest of the metallic tasting substance out of his mouth. He leaned against one of the pillars that held up the second floor to get a grip and reclaim his balance. He felt a little dizzy for a few seconds. His hand ligthly holding his side where he had been kicked several times by Frost. The blonde's eyes watched as Seraphine's figured headed off towards the apartments.

He went through everything she said and some of it didn't make sense. At least not in the general way of thinking. He had been a little surprised that she came to his rescue. To be honest he was hoping she would, she saved him from killing the young man who was twitching everynow and then and trying to pry his lips apart which seemed to only cause him more pain.

Letting out a groan of pain that had shot down his side when he got off the pillar and started walking towards the infirmary. Frost did a decent number on his ribs, maybe he even cracked one which would explain why it hurt so bad. As long as he was able to breathe it was a good signal to let him know that his lungs hadn't been punctured or anything.

As he made his way down to the infirmary a couple of people had walked past him with looks of wonder on their face. But they were younger and too scared to either ask him what happened or ask if he was okay. Regardless, he couldn't careless of about the people as he walked down the wall. After a couple of minutes he had made it there. His destination was achieved, One of the healers who was his age took one look at him and ushered him to lay down on one of the beds so she could preform a healing over him.

She had asked where he was feeling the pain. After a painful five minutes, his ribs went from being bruised and practically cracked to full healed. What made him remember about Frost was her question.

" Who did this to you? "

" Frost, but I'm not that bad, you should see his condition. "

A look of alarm shot through the female's face as she asked where Frost's location was. As soon as Zackary told her, she shot off like she was a speedster to attend to the other student. The blonde figured it was a normal reaction for someone who didn't really know how much a douche bag Frost was. Zackary stayed laying down for a few more minutes to make sure he was fine when he noted alarmed whispers were coming from the reception hall and then into the ward where he was in. Xander Black was levitating Jack Frost's body towards the bed since appearently Jack couldn't walk and speak. The kid was probably faking his injuries to make them seem even worse. The blue eyed male figured it was probably a good time to get out of there. He eased off the bed and tried to walk away when the Head master's voice made him stop.

" Hold on Zackary, you can follow me before you decide to go anywhere. "

The male nodded quietly and followed the man towards where his office was located. The older man gestured for Zackary to take a seat. The blonde obeyed and sat down. The man looked highly disappointed as he spoke to the young male sitting across from him.

" I knew you were going to be trouble one day. I had hope for you that you wouldn't be out of control, that you'd be able to have peace and not bring about destruction everywhere you go. This is just like that day when we found you. How you slaughtered your family. Your a menace and need to be taught a lesson. "

The look on Zackary's face went from carefree to appalled in two seconds flat as he listened to the Head master speak. He thought he had done all that to Frost and to be honest, he wasn't about to turn in Seraphine for coming to his rescue. If that's what the head master thought that was fine. The mention of his family's death would of been a harsh low blow to anyone with a concious, good thing Zackary didn't have much of one. He didn't have any remorse for what he had done for two reasons, ever since he received his powers when he was a kid, it not only altered his dna but his way of feeling, his emotions. As mentioned before, he's a little off his rocker. The second reason was it simply wasn't his fault to begin with.

Zackary wasn't trying to blame anyone else or anything, but how could you blame a ten year old for something he couldn't control at the time? Not to mention being stuck with your family in a car when there's a thunderstorm doesn't exactly help anyone's problem. Zackary was going to get up to leave and say he didn't need this sort of s**t when he suddenly couldn't move. His eyes darted for the source and noticed two teachers standing in the room. One had the ability to void anyone from using their powers that they choose to. The other was telekenetic and was very strong to hold Zackary there.

" What's the meaning of this? "

" We're putting you in lock down for sometime so you'll learn from your mistakes and perhaps...be more tame. After all, a slap on the wrist isn't good for your kind. "

Zackary's only answer was a glare that screamed 'I'm going to kill you when i get the chance'. Then he was led out of the office and towards a section of the school he had noticed before but was never allowed in. It was out of bounds for any students and now he knew why. It was a prision. They forced him into a cell, it seemed the Head Master had followed silently behind, probably wanting to tease and poke at him while he could.

As if being locked up in a decent sized cell wasn't bad enough, they chained him to the wall. The chain was too short to actually get anywhere but that one spot. His eyes scanned the room, it was insanely bare, there wasn't even a bed for christsakes. Not to mention who knew how long he was destined to stay there. A thought crossed his mind, as soon as they left he'd break the chain with his electricity, it looked rusted enough. As if one of the teacher read his mind, he whispered to the head master.

" Ah yes, I thought so. Sorry Adams, but as an added precaution, I must do this. "

Though his face didn't say sorry at all. The man inputted a code in the wall and something turned on, Zackary felt rain drops falling on his head. He glanced up to see a Sprinkler that was used to put out fires turn on over head, it had started slow and then picked up. Zackary was getting drenched in water, that was not good at all.

It only took a couple of minutes to loose his grip on his power, a lightening bolt flew out almost hitting the Head master. Zackary would of liked to have taken credit for that but it wasn't him. He fell to his knees, taking shallow breathes to calm himself down, but it wasn't working. Now his power was working against him. The head master had gasped in shock at the bolt and then was ushered outside by the other teachers.

Then they sealed the door shut. Zackary's eyes scanned the door but there was no window, nothing to tell anyone about him being locked away. What he didn't know was since he was being overloaded and drained, his energy level which was noticible by anyone who could feel it in the air would of noticed how it suddenly dropped and was almost unnoticiable anymore.

After shocks tremored through his body, electricity was crackling around his body, sending enough volts that was what a tazer was capable of. He then fell on his side, his eyes closed. But rest wouldn't come for him, not with his body spasming like he was having a seizure. He looked like an epliepsy patient, the only thing that would throw someone off was the light blue lightening constantly going over his body in waves.

User Image

Unsealed Gatekeeper

I'm just a step away
I'm just a ๒гєคtђ away
Losing my faith today

It wasn't a long walk till she was back in the apartment, picking up her school bag and throwing it over her shoulder without a pause in her step before she exited the place again. She'd packed everything the night before. No reason to rush herself. The walk towards the art class was uneventful, especially after the attack on Frost. She figured Zackary was in the infirmary by this point, pausing to tell their startled teacher as much before walking to her seat in silence. Seraphine didn't mention Frost. Didn't see the point. Just that Adams was a little banged up and had to go to the healers. No big deal.

It wasn't long after till people began whispering about Jack Frost.

Perhaps she shouldn't have been shocked, but as she doodled on her notebook, it was hard for her brow not to scrunch up to hear everyone talk about it - worry about it. About the a*****e who'd ambushed Zackary. Made her tattoos ruffle a little, though nothing horrible. Using her powers as much as she had before had left her a little tired, enough that she didn't bother giving people glares as they sat around her. She was yet to exhaust herself, and wasn't worried about collapsing - she was naturally more prone to feel drained using her powers in the daytime. She would last until nightfall, and once the sun went down, she'd feel good as new again.

The pros of having a power that could be strengthened by darkness.

Still, she couldn't help but listen in as people murmured and whispered about Frost's assault - the assault on him, that is. The whole class was hissing about it, till finally even the teacher raised her voice. To draw official attention to it.

"Students! This is exactly the sort of thing we here at the academy have been trying to teach you not to do! Excessive use of powers can hurt people. The injuries Mr. Frost sustained are bad, but our healers here are quite versed in how to best treat such wounds. So no worries, he'll be back on his feet in no time. In the mean time, please take note of this and do try to be careful!"

Seraphine found it excessively difficult to not puke at this. Frost? A victim? Her a**. He deserved it for attacking Zackary like that. She felt no remorse for her "excessive use of powers" as in her mind, it wasn't. It was just the right amount of damage. She didn't kill him, so what was the problem? He was a bully. He was a narcissist. He deserved her attacks.

"I heard they were electrical burns..."

Red eyes flicked up at this, staring at the back of those seated before her. Electrical? What?

"I heard the same! And I saw Adams walking into the infirmary right before they found Frost..."

"Adams? Oh, I've heard about him. He's apparently some super powerful jackass?"

"He's kind of a jerk, but I mean... never figured he'd do this to someone. He didn't seem like the violent type..."

Seraphine felt her tattoos shift around a bit faster than before, still staring at the backs of the two students, eyes narrowing dangerously. They didn't know him! He's not violent, at least not as bad as the jackasses they worshiped in this backwards facility. The white haired girl flexed her fingers, taking a few breaths to try and calm herself before glancing to the door. He should have been back by now. His injuries were minor, nothing that would keep him out of class for more than a few minutes.

She wanted him here to tell them it wasn't electrical burns. Or, better yet, to give them real electrical burns. That'd be a sight to see. Yet he wasn't here. More time passed, and she began to fidget in her seat. Where was he?

She got her answer pretty damn fast, jumping to her feet when she felt the sudden drop of his energy, the air around her feeling suddenly empty. The class blinked and stared at the clatter she caused, her chair now sprawled across the floor, grabbing her notebook and throwing it into her bag. "M-Miss Folkner!" The teacher reached towards her as Seraphine darted towards the door, a sudden flare of inky fire warning away the woman's hand as she yelped back. "Miss Folkner! Sit down this instant! Miss Folkner!" Her words fell on empty ears as she raced out, ignoring the teachers further shouts and threats to have her restrained echoing down the hall and bringing students and teachers alike to stare at her as she jumped down the stairs, barely pausing to open the door. It was just another flick of her wrist, and the tendrils did most of the work for her.

Where was he?

Her first stop was obvious - the infirmary. It was the last place she knew he'd been, so, presumably, she'd find answers there. Her boots thudded against the ground as she ran on, ignoring the clueless staff and students as she passed them. It didn't take too long before she wrenched open the door, staring down the people who jumped up to blink at the sudden arrival. One in perfect health, and one not there to mop and grovel at Frost. Instead, she went immediately to the first healer she spotted. Unknowingly to her, it was the same one who'd treated Zackary earlier.

"I was told Zackary Adams was here, can I see him?"

The girl looked at her, startled. "I'm sorry, Mr. Adams left with the Headmaster a while ago. Is everything-"

Seraphine turned quick, cutting the other off. "I see. Thanks." And left without another word, leaving a rather confused healer in her wake. Adjusting her bag on her shoulder, the dark fire user started up her fast pace again, maneuvering through the halls till she drew to an abrupt halt. Two teachers, a power stopper and a telekinetic, were standing further down one of the halls she'd never been through before. A restricted area.

"Folkner is on the loose now. Just received word she attacked her art teacher and raced out of the room."

The telepath shook her head, rubbing her forhead. "First Adams attacks Frost, now Folkner goes wild? She's just as bad as Adams. Her black fires seem to be sentient in their own right, from what I've seen of her." Seraphine rose a brow, listening in to their conversation intently. Why were they concerning themselves with Zackary? Though she couldn't help but feel a little smug for hearing the teachers talk in such a fashion about her.

"Neither of them are exactly easy when it comes to blocking their powers. They have too much." She blinked. Since when did either of them have "too much" power? They had what they had. So what? "I'm honestly not shocked the two of them are such problems. Though the fact Folkner isn't a killer as well, is. I was sure the moment I saw her file she'd be a repeat of Adams."

"She's still got time. It's why the Headmaster wants her locked up as well."

It was as much as she was able to hear, listening to their footsteps fade away down another branch of the halls. A killer? A repeat of... Adams? Zackary... killed..?

Seraphine shook her head, refocusing. She could ask him later. For now: find him. Deciding it was a proper time to explore as much of the school as possible, she snuck past the hall the two teachers had vanished into, continuing down the way they'd previously come from. Her exploration instinct was rewarded. Semi sort of. She found herself in a prison, and after a time, spotted flickering lights from a cell up ahead. "Adams?" she called lightly, creeping towards it, still watchful for other staff. The sight on the other side of the door made her breath stop, returning as a hiss of rage. [********] Seeing him collapsed on the ground like that resulted in her powers raging forward, majority of the ink on her body flooding out as flaming, dripping tendrils to melt away the metal door. Seraphine was, for the second time today, shaking in her anger. They'd locked him up, restrained him, and were pouring water on him!

Oh she was going to be a repeat all right. On them!

"Just hold on, I'll get you out of here," she whispered, voice the softest and kindest it had ever been. Almost, dare one say it, motherly. The ink flared over Zackary, shielding him from the rain as she took a step in, using some of her powers to flood the sprinklers with the substance, successfully melting the fixtures so that no more water could come out. She hesitated a moment though, noting the amount of electricity still sputtering around him - and in the water around him. "Zack?" Had she ever called him by his name? Never mind a nickname? "Zack, are you alright?" She took another step towards him, still mindful of the water around him. "Zack?"

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
ZACKARY ADAMS

____________________________________________________________tєгг๏г เภรเ๔є

xxx▄▀▄▀▄▀ xxx▄▀▄▀▄▀▄xxx▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ xxx xxx

Passing by, You light up my darkest skies xxx xxx
You'll take only seconds to draw me in xxx xxx
So be mine and your innocence I will consume xxx xxx

User Image
                                            " Zack? "

Sometime during when the water was assulting him and making his electricity go out of wack, he must of blacked out. He had been remembering that fatal night where his family was 'slaughtered' as the headmaster had put it. Seeing his brother's face, his mother arguing with his father about how she wasn't ready for their vacation to be over thanks to Mother Nature deciding to put an early end to it.

" Zack, Are you alright? "

A voice was calling him from somewhere. It wasn't coming from the car which seemed odd. Regardless, it had started raining cats and dogs, they were all so soaked from the rain that was currently pelting the old volvo. Lightening had been thundering off in the distance all day, but somehow it kept looking like it was getting closer. Each flash as if it was a monster chasing their car down the road. Then out of nowhere, a bolt hit the car hurling it off the road and into the air ten feet where it decided to take a spin and roll a couple of times before it landed on it's roof.

Zackary had hurt his head that night, he felt the blood drip down slowly from the side of his temple. The young boy's eyes had looked at his younger brother to see a sight that would never be forgotten. The young boy looked away and looked towards his mother, she looked knocked out, his eyes darted towards his father to see him with his eyes wide open. His father was gone too, all that was left was his mother. Zackary unbuckled his seat belt only to be tossed as gravity took place.

He crawled out of his now open window thanks to the glass exploding when it had landed. Getting some glass in his hands hurt, but he shrugged it off as he rose up on his legs.

He looked at the rest of his body to see where else he was hurt. Zackary couldn't find any other wounds besides the one on his head. The boy at the age of ten looked up in time to see another lightening bolt hit the car. It blew up the car and sended Zackary away. That was the last he had remembered before he had awoke in the infirmary of the Academy. He remembered the Headmaster's first words about him that he wasn't meant to hear. 'So young and already killed his family like nothing. We'll have to keep tabs on this one.' A different voice came through the darkness once more.

" Zack? "

An angel maybe coming for him? No, but it was someone trying to wake him up and she sounded so concerned. Reality set in and he recongized the voice finally. It was Seraphine, but how did she get in? It didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was waking up. Zackary suddenly took in a deep breathe and opened his eyes at the same time. Had he been dead? He wasn't for sure, but the air bured his lungs as he was gasping like a fish out of water. Which was ironic since he had been drenched in it previously. Zackary's eyes went towards Seraphine and once he was capable of forming words, he spoke in a weak voice.

" D-Don't touch me. G-g-get a-way from me. "

He mustered whatever strength he had left to nudge himself away from her, he had got close enough to the wall where he tried to sit himself up. Zackary knew her face was probably either hurt, confused or both. He was going to explain himself but didn't need to once the puddle of water that was around him and himself were ignited and filled with an electric shock. Zackary let out a groan of pain and remembered to breath once more as he snapped his jaw shut when he felt another shock come on.

" I'm too un.. stable... I'll hurt you.... Need to...dry off. "

What Zack needed was a way to get dry, that would help put his power back in order for the most part. He wasn't exactly sure though since he had never been in water for so long and so much at one time. He coughed a couple of times from the cold and then he was shocked once more. He cursed as the pain hit and then his face relaxed once it subsided. For one thing once he was back to normal he was going to kill them all. Of course when he was blacked out he thought he had heard Seraphine say something similar. He couldn't let her do that, he wouldn't. He eyes glanced over towards her and he spoke in a slightly stronger voice.

" No, I can't let you do that... You'd regret it. We both want them dead... But I'm not letting you have the remorse... or the blood on your hands. "

Then in a darker voice he spoke this last sentence.

" I'll kill them all. "

User Image

Unsealed Gatekeeper

I'm just a step away
I'm just a ๒гєคtђ away
Losing my faith today

She was relieved to see him regain consciousness, not so much though when he suddenly backpedaled away from her, even with his struggling explanation. She gave the small pools of electrified water a seething glare. "I'm going to kill those bastards for doing this to you." Her power would allow her to do it, though a small part in the back of her brain wondered if she was truly capable of ending another's life. Sure she could threaten better than anyone, and was able to put on quite the show to "prove" it... but she'd never actually "done the deed."

Unlike Zackary.

Supposedly.

Still, when he told her not to, that he didn't want the blood on her hands, that he would do it instead... her hard expression crumbled ever so slightly, bloody irises staring at him almost... sad. She didn't want the blood on his hands, either. Silently, she shook her head, shifting her arms so as to direct the black fires down towards him. One slim tendril flicked out, melting the chains that bound him. The rest settled around him, curling around his body.

She'd adjusted the heat that radiated around him, however, ensuring the blanket-like look of the scene was accurate. Zackary wouldn't be burned, but rather, warmed. "My powers might look demonic, but they're still fire based," she told him softly, spreading the fires out to consume the water. She let out a gruff gasp as a sudden spark of electricity sped up the tendrils and into her arms, giving her a bit of a jolt. The fires wavered for a moment, but she pushed on, focusing on keeping the flames around Zack at a reasonable temperature while the other ones were scorching away the troublesome water. A few more shocks greeted her from it all, each time making her jump at the sudden intrusion of extra electricity into her system, her powers flickering and flaring at the burst of foreign energy. Wasn't as bad as it could have been though, that much she knew.

To be zapped by Adams' full power would be to die.

This? She could deal with this static shock, though she didn't like the feeling of her hair standing up on end because of it. Thank goodness her usual style was messy and spiky, anyways. Otherwise, she'd be rather pissed off right this second.

At last, the last pool of collected liquid hissed into the air, the ground now free of pesky electricity traps. Seraphine stepped openly and freely into the cell, moving to stand beside Zackary as she pulled the fires away from him, letting them resettled as tattoos again on her body. He was fully dried by now, she assumed, smiling somewhat smugly as she knelt down next to him, one arm resting on her propped up leg. "See? You didn't hurt me. I'm fine." Her free hand reached out to grab his shoulder, giving him a friendly squeeze. Impossibly out of character for Seraphine Folkner, but she did it nonetheless. "Don't worry so much about me. I have now saved your a** twice today, need I remind you."

And she was going to keep reminding him, thank you very much.

She liked to brag. A lot.

Giving him another squeeze, she stood, walking back out into the hall to peek around for potential threats before crossing her arms before her chest. Now what? "We should leave. I over heard two of the teachers saying they wished to lock me up like you - we're not welcomed here anymore, apparently." She cast him a look, shrugging. "Shows how much they appreciate self-defense, I suppose."

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
ZACKARY ADAMS

_____________________________________________________ђєll вєภt ๏ภ ๔єรtгยςtเ๏ภ

Passing by you light up my darkest skies xxx xxx
you'll take only seconds to draw me in xxx xxx
so be mine and your innocence I will consume xxx xxx

User Image
                                            " My powers might look demonic, but they're still fire based. "

The blonde looked up at her for a second then felt as if he had a blanket around him, nothing abnormal about it. Besides the fact that it was warming him up and evaporating any of the water around him and in his clothes. He leaned his head against the wall. For a moment his powers didn't do anything until he felt a charge coming.

The male really didn't want to hurt her and since he wasn't as drenched as he was, he fought for control over the bolt of electricity that was going to shoot out. He managed to lower the voltage it would of put out to where it was lesser than a stun gun. It was tiring but he kept at it as the other bolts came at almost random times.

When he had been electrocuted by his own power at how much water was on him, it was extremely painful. The first time he had cried out, screaming in pain. But after a couple of times it was even painful to scream. Oh, it was on, he was going to at very least kill the head master and cause some serious injuries for those two that put him in here.

Zackary knew that the one who could void powers would have trouble containing the both of them at the same time, not because he couldn't do that... but because of how much power they had. Zackary needed energy, he was running low, he knew what to do to. First he'd take whatever juice was powering this cell to give him strength to walk around, then he'd get whatever source he could find.

" Your powers are beautiful, they're just misunderstood, Sera. "

Zackary had done it, he had nicknamed her something that wasn't meant to be annoying like Phinny had been. They were past the whole last name basis, so why not nicknames. After all she had called him Zack when he was dead, why not give her something before he possibly died again. The blonde didn't know if he could survive against the three, but he'd try his damn hardest, they were close to freedom from this place that had been called home for years. But to feel so unwelcomed in one's own home... that was a no-go.

After one final bolt that was going to be sent out towards Seraphine, he stopped it. Four was bad enough for the girl, wither she knew it or not five even at a less than a stun gun blast would do some damage, wither causing second degree burns to the spot it kept zapping ot worse injuries like internal. He swallowed the light pain as the bolt electrocuted him. The only sign it had done so was the show of electricity that flowed between his finger tips for a couple of seconds.

" See? You didn't hurt me. I'm fine. "

Zackary just nodded softly towards her and let out a long sigh, it felt nice to not be drenched in water, having it weigh you down and making your powers backfire on you. Something she did however made him raise his eye brow for a second but then welcomed it, giving her a light pat on the shoulder in return to her hand grabbing his shoulder and squeezing friendly.

" Don't worry so much about me. I have now saved your a** twice today, need I remind you. "

" Yeah, yeah, your my little hero. Now It's time for me to show you that I'm not a helpless little princess. "

" We should leave. I over heard two of the teachers saying they wished to lock me up like you - we're not welcomed here anymore, apparently. Shows how much they appreciate self-defense, I suppose. "

Zackary glanced towards the wall at the device that gave light to the room and had turned on the sprinkler. He raised his hand in the shape of a gun and when he oved his thumb forward as if to pull the trigger, the device exploded. A smirk came across his face, he hadn't needed to get the power from it if he was able to that. He'd have to find a bigger source anyways.

" Before we march into the office, I need to find the power room... It's probably in the basement. I have to recharge. It shouldn't take very long. "

Zackary helped himself off the ground and dusted off his clothes. Geez the floor had been dirty. The Blonde walked over towards Seraphine slowly at first then more confident when it didn't really hurt anywhere much. It was as if he had never been chain to the wall, practically drowned and then electrocuted until he died. His blue eyes look down at Seraphine for a moment before glancing outside and then going for the basement. Once he found the door, he figured it would have been locked, he placed his hand a couple of inches away from the lock before a spark went from his fingers to the lock, melting it off.

The male then proceeded through, he was looking for a grey box that had a bunch of switches in it. He couldn't think of the name at the moment, but he knew what to look for which helped. Ah, there it was, trying to hide in the corner, Zackary pried it open and placed his hands securely on the buttons before he did an electrical drain. Was taking in this much electricity dangerous? Very, it caused him pain and pleasure at the same time. He yelled as he sucked it all of the power and then stoped once he released his hands after seeing all the lights go off. Anyone that could read power levels would feel how he had went from weak to extremely alive in a few seconds.

The only bad thing about getting recharged like this was that he basically sent the head master a red flag of his existance. They would know he was coming with a vengence. Marching out of the dark basement, he exited and met up with Seraphine who was outside, he supposed she had been watching his back incase those two teacher were coming for a check up. But by now, those two were acting as guard dogs for the head master. His eyes were mostly likely had changed from his usual ice blue to white.

It looked like something out of a comic book, as if he was storm from x-men. Zackary led the way towards the office, it didn't take very long before he blew the door off the handle. The male noticed the teacher who could cause a person's power's to be void. Zackary felt himself powerless for a couple of minutes, his eyes changing back to blue was a sure sign. So Zackary did the only thing he could, he charged up his power he had just gotten from the main power source, he could see the man grunt with pain as he tried to hold him off.

" I can't hold them off for very long, get the headmaster out of here ! "

" Come on now, be smart, you know you can't stop the both of us, you most certainly can't hold me off for any longer. Your weakening, how about you just give me the headmaster and I won't kill you two. "

His eyes stared over at the female with telekensis. She looked hopeful at this since she knew she wouldn't survive if she didn't take his offer. She used her power to sit the headmaster down in his chair. She was ready to give in. The other one knew he couldn't hold off Zackary for very long either. The man slowly nodded and then lowered his concertration. Zackary was back in action.

" Go. "

The Head master's office had three exits. One on each side that led to other rooms and of course the door Zackary and Seraphine were blocking. The Man went for one door and the woman other. Zackary raised both of his hands quickly since they're backs were turned and let out a bolt to hit each one in their backs. They both flew into the doors they were trying to get out of, hard. The only bad thing was the void man's back caught fire from the bolt. The head master's voice trembled out.

" YOU said you wouldn't kill them! your word means nothing! Your nothing but evil. "

" Oh come on now, they aren't dead... Well, He might die if someone doesn't put out that fire... "

Zackary said with a shrug. Then a grin broke out on his face, he was ready for this to come to an end.

" Now, shall we get down to business? "

" I can give you money! Anything you want, I have so much money, how much do you want? I can give you a million... no, two million if that's not enough! "

" Oh... You and I know very well that I don't need the money... "

User Image

Unsealed Gatekeeper

I'm just a step away
I'm just a ๒гєคtђ away
Losing my faith today

She'd given him quite the smirk as he informed her he wasn't a damsel in distress and when he'd blown up the wall device. It was good to see he wasn't down and out yet, even if he was a little wobbly. As a shadow she followed, gaze flickering about as she ensured no one was following them as he lead the way towards the basement. No other footsteps but their owned echoed through the halls, no foreign breaths reached her ears. This did nothing to sooth her tense muscles. Muscles that ached a tad from those handfuls of shocks, rolling her shoulders now and then to dissipate the sudden flare of prickling sensations she'd feel down her arms and back. Even her tattoos were in a bundle of nerves, watching them zip around her flesh, settle, then rush around again in a flurry of energy. Huh. She wasn't aware electricity could affect her powers like that. When he entered the power room and she was quite convinced no one would ambush him from within, Seraphine took up guard duty outside, rubbing her arms and flexing her digits.

She'd been trying to get a little of the extra energy out. Sure she was starting to feel a little tired after using her powers so much, but this much electricity running through her was a bit of an over kill. Then the lights began to flicker around her, and the hair on the back of her neck prickled. Zackary's power level shot pretty damn high, and she glanced over her shoulder as he walked up, raising a brow silently, particularly when red optics were faced with rather glowy white ones. Oh my. Sure the guy was strong. But... [********]. Feeling somewhat dwarfed didn't make her feel especially happy, but at the same time... she wasn't invoked into anger, either. Instead, she continued to walk in silence, letting some of the black flames dance around her fingers as she trailed her hand across the walls. It relieved her slightly, gave her a vent for the energy. It also made her somewhat cocky to see the trail of small fires and burns she was leaving.

Cocky enough to stand behind Zackary and grin as the entered the headmaster's office, sending a wink towards the teacher as he tried to suppress both their powers at once. The electrical boy got the brunt of it, Seraphine's powers barely wilting, resulting in her laughter echoing through the room. "Man this is going to be easy," she sneered, allowing some of her flames to dance further up her arms. The woman with the telekinesis gave her a worried glance before looking between the other professor and Zackary. With his offer of an easy out before them, the dyed girl wasn't shocked to see them bail on the headmaster. Treason can be better for your health, in some situations.

She wasn't too sure a shock to the back was, though.

Seraphine gave no comment, but still sent Zackary a rather wicked glare as she walked into the headmaster's office as the two of them exchanged words. She sent a single tendril into the flames, watching them as they shifted into the black variety she was able to pull off of the man, using them to flutter and flare around the headmaster's desk.

"A free pass out of here for good would be nice," she informed the old man roughly, backing up to stand beside Zackary. The headmaster gave her a... rather strange look. A calculating look. As if he were trying to determine how much of a profit he would lose from such a demand.

At last, he broke into a laugh. "Leaving here won't make things easier for you, Miss Folkner. Quite the opposite, in fact. You sure you want to be on the run?" He motioned to the man beside her. "You don't have the record Adams does. You only injured your father to protect yourself, while he... he killed his whole family! Innocent people. Now... are you sure you want to be an accomplice to someone like that? I'm quite sure your mother wouldn't approve."

That was a low blow. The dripping fires around the headmaster flared, snapped and snarled as Seraphine felt her eyes grow darker, infused with the ink little by little through the whites. Her mother was dead, and Seraphine was not one to believe in the afterlife. A painful thought to her, considering then the only fate that would befall someone upon death. She gave but a snort, cocking her head to the side.

"If it's my record you're so worried about..." The flames around him began to curve in, lapping at the top of his head and making him cry out as he bent lower to escape the heat. "Then you'd be cool with me startin' with you, right?"

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
ZACKARY ADAMS

____________________________________________________________เภςαภє เภ τhє mєmbrαภє

Passing by you light up my darkest skies xxx xxx
you'll take only seconds to draw me in xxx xxx
so be mine and your innocence I will consume xxx xxx

User Image
                                            " Shut up! Shut up! YOU don't know anything! I kept quiet about it and let you assume such things for too long. Just because I have this power and they were killed by a strike of lightening does NOT make me responsible. Did you ever factor in that there was a storm that night?! If i really had killed my family in cold blood, i would of killed you right when you found me. "

When He had yelled shut up, he had actually sent a bolt towards the head master, forcing pain among another was always a good way for him to listen. The male was getting pissed now. It didn't help that the headmaster didn't have the knowledge to know when he shouldn't be talking either.

" Oh really!? Then how come there was electrical damnage to the car, how were you so lucky to even survive that? Hummm? "

" You wanna know how!? You wanna know? I'll tell you, try a lightening bolt striking the car while my father is driving which causes it to launch into the air and flip a few times before it finally lands upside down. Try seeing my little brother's head is cut off by a freak accident. My father was also dead, I climbed out of the wreck. I was going to try to get my mother out when another bolt hit the car and it exploded! i don't even know how i survived, my guess is the electricity was just absorbed by me. Regardless, i don't really give a s**t how i'm still alive. "

" Zackary, you expect us to believe that? Seraphine you should seriously just leave. As i said before, your record is still pretty clean. You can pretend none of this happened and return to class. Zackary... i've seen your file, I know that your capable of warping your reality into something you want us to believe. Your a chronic liar, a sociopath. Who could ever believe a person like that. Not only are you insane... your a cold blooder killer who won't even admit what he's done is wrong. Have you no shame? Oh right, we're dealing with a crazy person here. Your not capable of any emotions. "

" You want emotion!? Try being ******** pissed. You want a murderer?! I'll give you one, oh your so lucky, you get to be my first victim. "

" Go ahead and do it then! They'll find you, the company will hunt you down. AND YOU, Miss Folkner, oh, let me leave this world saying this to you. Your not even human, your just... something someone cooked up. "

With those final words spoken, Zackary stepped forward, raised his hands and let the man have it. Sending at first just enough power that a stun gun does. Though he continued electrocuting him for a period of four seconds, before stopping and then starting again. Perhaps Zackary really was sick in the mind since he wasn't killing the man at first but just torturing him.

His screams echoing through his office. Then once he had finished the assult, he dealt the final blow with a charged up bolt in his right hand and sent the more powerful blow through the man's heart, creating a hole that seemed to burn even through the man's chair. The blonde stared at the now deceased man for a couple of seconds, absorbing the silence of what he had done before he glanced at Seraphine with no regret or guilt of what he had done.

" You coming with me... Or are you going to stay here? "

He was giving her a choice to stay here in the life she had always knew since she was a child. Or to start a new one possibly on the run from whatever company the dying man had spoken of before he bit the dust.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces