Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Capitalist

❝Doctor Ceberus Ceasar❞________________

User Image

the d o c t o r is here. please, do mind the p a i n.

Oh what joyous day's for the doctor, for it was raining with a gray forecast. "My, my, my. I wonder what I shall do today? Shall I meet Nurse Cowell to see if Mrs. Greensworth is fine? Or see if Miranda is taking her weekly medicine? Mmm, I pity the patients," Ceberus sighed lightly. He wore a brown overcoat with a red umbrella while wearing light gray skinny jeans with black converses. Running his hand through his hair, the doctor then pursued his short walk to the nearby hospital, inside were kind nurses and other doctors with satisfied patients at their treatments. Inside the facility was clean and colorful with crafts from young children who came and went.

But it only covered what realy happened at the hospital. Doctor Ceberus Ceasar is a wanted criminal for countless of cases such as abusing teens with illegal chemical injections or attaching a second heart to see if the life of the teen would last if one heart died while the other still was beating. They were all failures but to the doctor, it was just getting him warmed up. People went searching for him because he escaped a psycho ward and ventured to the real world. He is a master of disguise so of course so no one would think of him as a blood-thirsty killer.

Waltzing into his office, the man opened the curtains and smiled at beating rain on his window. Looking at his neat desk, he realized there was a clipboard with papers of a patient he shall 'treat' that day. Taking the clipboard and viewing the patient, the psycho killer couldn't help but laugh cheerfully. "So I have to perform the operation alone, without Nurse Cowell? Delightful," the doctor then put the clipboard away in his desk drawer. Removing his brown coat, he revealed a plain white shirt with a red tie, then he slipped into his doctor coat and ruffled through his drawers. Finding his glasses, he put them on and blinked only a few times. His transformation was now complete, now to put his hands to good use.

User Image User Image User Image

i'm not c r a zy
no no no
i'm just p s y c h o

Kawaii Capitalist

[when are you gonna post? ;_;]
User Image
❝ i can take all your problems away
with a nod and a wave of my hand,
'cause that's just the kind of girl that i am ❞

User Image

It was dark in this weird, eerie basement, but then again it was dark in almost all basements. Perhaps it was because of all the boxes were lined up in a basement with nothing but those dim overhanging lights to illuminate the paths crudely formed between cold steel; or perhaps it was just because they wanted to hide the various markings and multiple sharp objects from whoever was coming down. Whatever the reason for this dim gloomy setting, it was anything but pleasant. But then again, holding cells of oppression and submission shouldn't be pleasant. So, in a sick way the atmosphere was very fitting. But, the question was, what was she doing in a basement anyway? Where was she? She couldn't really remember any memories or any time of sign or hint of where she was or what she was doing in this horrid, gloomy-looking basement. Her head hit something hard----cold, metallic perhaps. Her weak head looked up to face a row of steel bars---No, a row of steal bars that made up the shape of a box. She was in a cage.

Slowly the sound of shifting was heard from that dark, dim, cage, and a figure curled up upon the floor turned to stretch out along the length of it's cage. The soft curves gently outlined by the white fabric of a sleeveless shirt defined the figure of a girl, and upon closer inspection it became apparent that she was very young looking girl. Her soft face held large dreamy eyes of navy as about her pooled her long hair. Every shade of black and navy spanned about her in that curtain of waves, giving her pale complexion an almost ethereal appeal. Petite in stature, slight in build, she had an almost docile appearance and demeanor. Oh, how badly appearances lied. The sapphire eyed woman's name? Oh, Jane Mitchell Fletcher.

The sound of a weird beeping noise ran through her sensitive ears, causing her eyes to flutter open once more, all at once flashing images started to run through her head like a tape recorder---She was at school, Yes, at school, it was the end of a long, hard-working day, and then..... Everything went blank, and she couldn't think any more, the loud beeping noise was causing her head to throb. She held her head where her temples were suppose to be. It seemed that she was captured, maybe, but who would do such a thing? How nice. Stretching slowly, she gave a contented mew as her a series of soft cracks flowed along her spine before shifting into a sitting position. Tucking her legs under her form, she leaned against the side wall of her cage and brought her fingers to her hair. Running it through the silky masses, a frown came onto her lips as they snagged upon a tangle. Bringing her other hand to it's mate, she started the slow process of putting her tresses to order. She didn't bother giving appealing eyes towards the passing shadows. It was a pathetic way to beg for freedom, in her own opinion, and if she appealed enough to them they would notice her anyhow. She had other pressing matters to attend to... like tangles. Feisty little things.

It was a glare--- A glare of a.... knife? Each in order, spread across a desk that was holding up a desk lamp, the desk lamp was flashed on the different knifes, Small... Medium... Large... Each in order. But one in particular, was splattered with blood on it. She squirmed in her cage, trying hard to open the door, but it was no use, she was trapped in here, and had no idea what was going to happen to her.

[Blehh, Crappy post :l ]

Kawaii Capitalist

User Image

The doctor began to hum while walking to the lavatory, otherwise known as the bathroom. Washing his hands with soap and all the clean water for twenty seconds; he then swiftly took the paper towels and wiped his smooth hands off. His grin was plastred on his face, as if you need to literally rip it off if it annoyed you that badly. Letting the slightly damp hands dry, he walked out to the hospital halls, through the 'Employee's Only' twin-doors, and to a locked metal door. "Nurse Cowell, please fetch me the keys," he called out. A black-haired woman with a regular white coat with medium cyan shirt and pants, she waltzed to a different office and came out with a jumble of keys. Each one are of different sizes and of course, shape. Taking a golden key with sharp jagged ends and a perfectly curved hold, the man twisted it into the lock.

Click, Grk-Grk- Grrrrroooooaaaan

The groaning sound was made when he opened the door, grimacing at the unpleasant sound, he looked over to the nurse. "Please send some maitenance workers to fix the door, I fine the sound rather not to my liking," the woman made a quick nod and followed the doctor inside the basement. Before venturing down the stairs, she closed the door behind her and turned on the lights. Her long black hair was tied up with a red band, she then took out a towel and removed the red lipstick that contrasted with a extremely pale skin. Her bright silver eyes then moved to the girl in the cage, she smiled sweetly with her warm pink lips. "She's quite the specimen sir," her soft melodious voice filled the ominous silence.

Only to glance at the girl, Ceberus then shrugged and smiled back at the woman," Picked only the best from where information was given," he chuckled. A glare emmited from his glasses, he then walked over to the girl but to stand at least a few feet away and examine her. He snapped his fingers at the descending Nurse Cowell," Clipboard, pen and paper if you must." When the item was given to him, he began to jot down quick notes after taking glances at Jane. "Now, I know what you're thinkinh Jane. How in heaven's earth did you get here? Simple," he said without looking up from his fast paced scribbling. "I send a magician to come to you after school and make you disappear from existence! But here's what's tragic, only me and the hospital know you are here and we won't help you escape! Doesn't that sound exciting? Delightful? Better yet, extraordinary?" The doctor said with a light airy voice, he smiled to the girl from his straight face.

Ceberus then sat on a wheeling chair next to a work table and computer. He turned the machine on and typed furiously on the keyboard, in only a matter of seconds he then printed out the sheet and smiled at the results. "You my dear friend, are my lovely Alice while I am the bloody Mad Hatter," he sat up abruptly and ripped the paper. "Now for the real deal," he said with his same airy voice while holding and examining a medium sized knife. "Now, since I am doctor, I am suppose to give you anestethics but that won't be fun at all. No it won't," the Asian whined. Then his kind smile turned mischevious and mad, "Now, let's play doctor!"

i'm not c r a zy
no no no
i'm just p s y c h o

User Image

User Image

The sounds of another joined in the creepy basement, sending a bolt of light hit the floor, and the door made a weird groaning noise, as if it hadn't been used in years, like those doors they used in the mid evil times., causing her body to jump, sending bolts of excitement through her body, Someone's coming to free me! I thought something was going to happ-- her thoughts were cut off when a doctor came into view when the light switch was turned on. Well, he looked like a doctor, he had a white coat and everything, but he had a weird, crazy look in his dark eyes, nothing she could name though. But most of all, she was eager to here how she got here.

She watched him examine her, wondering what he was writing down on the paper that was clipped the the clipboard gripped in his hands. Her eyes dared to peek over the clipboard, to see what he was writing, why she was even at the doctors, she wasn't sick was she? No... she felt great when she was at school earlier actually, she could remember it, very clearly. She was laughing with her friend Megan, about something she couldn't remember, but she could remember laughing really hard with her--- maybe over something really stupid, then Jake---Jake passed them, he had been avoiding her for days, for a reason she didn't understand, maybe it was over something she said a couple of days before.

She listened to his words flow throughout his mouth, and he could hear that he called her Jane. "How do you know my name?" She whispered, not enough for him to hear. Her fingers became weak as they gripped on the cold metal black bars. She listened to the rest of his explanation, suddenly relaxing, but it took her a while to process that she was toying with her, torchering and poking at her feelings. She was a bit confused on what he was saying about how the hospital only knew that she was here, so her parents must be worried by now, it was probably six o'clock, and she usually gets out at two-fifty. Her heart sank as she took all his words in slowly. "I'm... trapped?" She said in a horsey voice. She cleared, her face sinking behind her dark raven hair.

She watched him, he was typing something on the keyboard, something she couldn't see, but was eager to see so badly. Then... He picked up the knife, the medium sized one, she inched back in her tiny cage, her body shaking and the tips of her fingers letting the cold metal bars go, she wanted to run----run as fast as she could, to get away from everything, and get away from this.... Murderer, but she knew it wouldn't happen. Because she was trapped in a cage, alone, no one to save her "Stop!" She screamed, her hands lifting above her head, hitting the top of the cage, even though she wasn't oblivious to the fact that she was surrounded by a cage, she knew the knife was big, even though it was medium sized. The nurse that was standing in the somewhat dark corner was looking at her, her face expressionless, and she seemed to have no worry in her face, nothing at all, she seemed... okay with it all, with something that was going to happen. Something Really bad. And now she could tell that that mysterious look in his eyes was something horrid---- something evil

Kawaii Capitalist

User Image

Nurse Cowell only stood and watched the girl frighten and squibble with fear. A smile crept on her face when Ceberus unlocked the door," Drug her and send her to the operation table."

The nurse only nodded while walking to the cage while reaching down under her skirt to reveal a needle with red liquid inside. "This'll hurt, brace youself. Oh, and you'll feel pain furing the operation, this is just to keep you asleep," Cowell swiftly walked inside and took the girl's hand. "Now Jane, I don't want to inject you in the wrong vein so don't provoke me," she then forcefully ,almost as if dragging, pushed Jane out of the cell and to outside. When she actually reached the ground, she then bent down and put the injection to the arm, only the needle touching the skin surface.

"Would you like to say anything to the patient before proceeding," asked Ceberus.
"Perhaps, I have no reason to build a relationship with the girl."

"Well then," the man said while flicking on another switch to reveal another larger side of the basement. It was like the whole hospital there, a metal table with knives and scalpels, blood packs, and the operation table of course. There's so much that even the older surgeons would have trouble with the equipment. Ceberus is gifted, a mastermind criminal and delicate hands crafted to perfection. He may be the only person in the hospital to handle the Da Vinci machine and/or the newest technology, the Fifth Generation. The Fifth Generation is a device that can easily transplant an ill heart with a replaceable one. It hasn't been legallized yet, so the government forbade Cerberus to ever use it until it is possible. But who would think a criminal would listen to law?

"Now Jane, don't let the bed bugs bite," Ceberus said, back to Jane and Cowell as the shot was injected. You can even hear Nurse Cowell hum sweetly in satisfaction, a strange thing to do.

i'm not c r a zy
no no no
i'm just p s y c h o

User Image

User Image

Drug? Operation table? She saw that on the Nurses' face, there was no pity for the girl, no no, nothing at all, more like pleasure. She was actually taking pleasure in this, How could someone have the insanity to take pleasure in someone else's pain? Her back was still pressed against the cage pretty hard, probably creating lines on her back.

She watched as the nurse reached under her shirt to pull out a rather big needle, filled up to the top with red liquid inside, nothing like the regular hospital would do. But this wasn't a hospital. It may have the facade of one, though in her eyes, it looked like a torch-er hospital. The nurse almost dragged Jane out of the cage forcefully, Jane was holding back, trying to stay as far away from them as possible. Especially that psycho doctor over there.

She was completely speechless with all of this. She had no idea what was going on, and why they chose her to come here, to be torchered to death, and when would she go home anyway? When would anyone find out about this place? Maybe never.

She could feel the needle pressed against her skin, but not hard enough to actually break it. She listened to them exchange words, though it was as if they were foreign, and couldn't understand anything, and it was like her mouth was taped shut. She had no room to talk. At all. The doctor relieved another side of the room, making the room look even bigger than it was. And also brightening the sight and appearance of both of their faces. It had lots of knives on it, and weapons and a lot of big machines that she didn't even recognize.

SLING!

The shot was injected, and she tried to keep her eyes open, but they just kept getting heavy on her face, and her arm was throbbing where the shot was injected, she could feel everything, though she could not talk, and it was almost like she had no mouth to scream, as well as hear, even the slow, horrid hums of nurse Cowell.
                                                      [Piece of crap. Oh well.]

Kawaii Capitalist

User Image

As Ceberus disinfected the knives and scalpels, the doctor glanced over at the girl's body before settling the tip of his knife where her heart beat. The rythimic patterns sent small and little vibrations through the metal knife to his hand. Nurse Cowell stepped back with a face mask and a plastic hair net, her silver metallic cold eyes waiting for the incision. Wearing smaller glasses in front of his face ones, he breathed through the mask for only a moment before letting the knife plunge neatly in the chest while hiding a curling smile forming on his lips. But it was hidden, yet Nurse Cowell knew his reaction.

She always did.

[time-skippy time, gore and blood happens and da da di]

Sewing the last stitch of where the second heart was beating, Ceberus only looked at Jane's pretty face. His eyes only softened for a minute and he lifted his hand and let it warm her cold cheeks. He let go and turned away from the body and to Nurse Cowell. The woman walked to Jane and checked for accelerated breathing and pulse. She also opened one out of the two eye's and checked for any changes. So far, there are some.

"It's a success, but I'm concerned," Cowell stared at the body.
"I'm listening."
"Her heart is beating much faster with the second heart. That's good, it's what we've been expecting. But, I'm afraid her eyes might change color from the amount of melanin you injected. It wasn't for the skin but for ocular vision," she stated plainly.

They exchanged looks to each other and the body, Cerberus only planned to change ocular vision, not the color. Changing the color can possibly affect the main machine going on up there, the brain. But since the operation was already performed on Cowell, Jane would be fine. Ceberus was searching for a volunteer for the melanin injection and brain reconfiguration. Fortunately, Nurse Cowell offered to help, she knew the consequences and already knew that the doctor was a FBI wanted criminal. Didn't bother her one bit. Everything went as planned, she has a more intelligent mind-set and silver eyes fromt he changed melanin. She was probably the most successful patient Ceberus ever had.

Jane may be also, if she feels side effects when she wakes up. It's all part of her transformation, the extreme vertigo and almost constant black-outs. It'll all wear out soon though, perhaps in a few weeks. What also surprises just a little bit to the doctor, is that it is also the first time to not use any pain killers or anestethics while doing surgery on someone. It must be painful.

And he enjoys it.

i'm not c r a zy
no no no
i'm just p s y c h o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items