Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

this is a private roleplay about
a sex addict and a virgin couple
between sasherrr and Fatal i r o n y_x.
Please no posting but you may read along!

[align=center]PICTURE HERE[/align]
[align=right][size=15][u][color=postingcolor]lyric or quote[/color]↝[/u][/size][/align]
[lst][list][list][lst][list][list]

[size=11][color=postingcolor]☈[/color]i'm [color=postingcolor]name[/color] remember it you'll be screaming it later
[color=postingcolor]☈[/color]i've kept breath a good [color=postingcolor]age[/color] years
[color=postingcolor]☈[/color]people tell me i'm [color=postingcolor]personality traits[/color]
[color=postingcolor]☈[/color]its my body and i'll do what i want [color=postingcolor]tattoos/piercings[/color]
[color=postingcolor]☈[/color]i prefer [color=postingcolor]sexual orientation[/color]
[color=postingcolor]☈[/color]i don't exactly have a mind of my own [color=postingcolor]username[/color]

here you go(:
User Image

Don’t waste a minute not being happy, If one window closes, RUN to the next window OR break down a door

i'm Dustin Jakob Henderson remember it you'll be screaming it later
              i've kept breath a good Twenty years
              people tell me i'm Persuasive and pushy
              its my body and i'll do what i want tattoos up my arms, on my neck, and my chest. Lip and Ears pierced.
              i prefer The lady's
              i don't exactly have a mind of my own Fatal i r o n y_x
User Image

smile like you mean it

i'm adrianne beth holley remember it you'll be screaming it later
              i've kept breath a good 20 years
              people tell me i'm salm; sweet; forgiving; quiet; pure
              its my body and i'll do what i want just your average ear piercings
              i prefer i like the boys, sorry
              i don't exactly have a mind of my own sasherrr
[ can you post first?(: ]
          Don’t waste a minute not being happy,
              If one window closes, RUN to the next window
                  OR break down a door

[ ] Sure where do we start?
[ anywhere you'd like dear! (: ]
User Image

Dear Reader,

I know I shouldn't be doing things liked this but I cant help it. Why can't she just get over the whole V-card thing? As I sit up in the bed that isn't mine I don't feel bad yet. But give it time soon I'll feel horrible and want to confess. Yes I love my girlfriend but I seem to be addicted and she doesn't want to help me. Slipping back into my clothes I got out before the girl woke up. Here comes the guilt as I step out of the house. I need a smoke so I take one from the pack in my pocket. Lighting it I take a long drag then start to walk down the sidewalk. Looking around as I walk I notice a flower shop and immediately stop out my cigarette and step in. Looking around I found the prettiest ones I could find and buy em. Why do flowers cost so much? Seriously thirty bucks for a bouquet of lilies. I think that's what they are anyway. I was never much of a fan of flowers.

Turning out of the shop I try to think about what to say to her when I get to her home. I don't have a car. So it may be a while before I get there. I just never really decided on buying one honestly and the fact that I don't get paid much meant I would have to save a lot longer before I could get a nice car. I was good with walking anyway. Everything was close and no I don't mean everyone's friends I mean I could walk to my job and back on like twenty minutes. Sounds long but I like the exercise. Watching in front of me I see this girl and she has to be wearing a skirt that's illegal in most states. I mean this things so short you can see her a**. I raise an eyebrow when I see how short she is. She can't be older than like fifteen. I shake my head thinking about the statement she's making. She look's horrible and I can't help but walk a bit faster to get past her.

I'm rushing now. I wanna see Adrianne badly now so I'm practically running. Not much longer and I'm at her door. I'm there now. Tapping my fist on the front door I know she's up. It has to be almost one by now. When she opens the door I smile at her and kiss her lips lightly. "Hey babe." I said with a smile. I love her so much. Everything about her is perfect and it's hard to believe she loves me back most of the time.
User Image
The end

Out Of Cupcakes :: I hope this is okay
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA d r i a n n e beth h o l l e y
xxxxx

Adrianne awoke early that morning, she had to start getting ready for a date she had planned with her boyfriend Dustin. She loved Dustin more than anyone else in the world, but sometimes he seemed so set on taking her virginity they didn't always get along. Adrianne herself was a calm, reserved person. She was the kind of girl that wanted to wait until he was serious about her to have sex. She wanted to wait until they were engaged, until she knew that he wanted her and no one else. She wasn't just going to go around having sex with anybody, it had to be an important person. Now not saying Dustin wasn't inportant, she just wanted reassurance he was always going to be around. With a soft sigh Adrianne picked out her clothes. A pair of dark blue, ripped skinny jeans and a soft yellow strapless, flowy top. She walked into her bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth before turning the shower on. She stripped her ngith clothes and stepped in as the water became a warm, comfortable temperature.

Adrianne washed up quickly before stepping out and drying off her svelte body. She pulled on a strappless bra and boyshorts before sliding her jeans and shirt on. Adrianne got ready. blowdrying her hair, doing her makeup, sparying on perfume, all that stuff. After she was all ready She put on the sterling silver necklace, with an old vintage skeleton key on it Dustin had gotten her for her birthday. It was her most favorite thing to wear, and it made her smile. Walking back into her room Adrianne slid on a pair of black flats before hearing the doorbell ring, Dustin.

Rushing to her door, she opened it and smiled, "Hey!" She kissed him back softly and smiled at the flowers, "For me? Dustin they're beautiful." She grinned and took them, unwrapping the plastic that held them and snipping the ends. She found a large blue vase and filled it with water before setting the flowers inside. "How are you." She said warmly as she walked over to Dustin and wrapped her arms around him tightly, "I missed you." Sometimes Adrianne never wanted to let go. Dustin meant so much to her, but occaisonally she felt like if she upset him again he may never come back. Adrianne loved him far too much to ever let that happen. She looked up and met his eyes, he seemed ancy and worn, "You okay?" She touched the side of his face before kissing him again softly.

{|ooc|} its fine:]

User Image

Dear Reader,

I can't believe that I cheated on this girl. This perfect, beautiful and overall sexy girl that I love. "Not as beautiful as you" I said replying to her comment on the flowers as I walked up behind her and pulled her hair behind on of her ears. Pressing a small kiss on her neck lightly I smiled at her. God she was perfect. I would never try to leave her unless she wanted me to. Which only makes me want to work on getting over my addiction more. I wrap my arms around her waist in a hug as I press my face into her hair. A moment later I let her go and step away only to have her hug me tightly. This makes me want to cry. Her words break my heart. "I missed you too" And those four words are true. I pressed my lips on her head lightly and mutter something like more than you'll ever know. She probably couldn't understand me. But that would be okay. I just need to let her know I love her more than my life. Than the world actually.

When she asked if I was okay I smiled at her and said what I always said when she asked that. "Of course I'm okay. I'm with you. What's not to be happy about?" I chuckled and kissed her back. It was a soft kiss. Not forceful or anything just a light kiss on the lips. And that was what I needed right now. Something to tell me that she loved me and really cared. Looking down at the necklace I smiled and pressed my forehead to hers. "I love you." He said while smiling at her. His hands where around her lightly so she could move if she want to but he held her close. Right now sex was the last thing on his mind. The only thing on his mind was that he was going to spend the rest of the day with Adrianne and that was all that mattered to him.
User Image
The end

Out Of Cupcakes :: So short D:
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA d r i a n n e beth h o l l e y
xxxxx

Adrianne grinned and carressed his cheek as his arms tightly wound around her waist, "Well I'm glad." She whispered and sighed, crimson colored her cheeks as he pressed his forehead against hers and said he loved her. "I love you to Dustin. More than anything." She smiled brightly and kissed him again before pulling away. "So what did you want to do today?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. Adrianne herself was willing to do anything, as long as she was with him nothing else would matter. "Its a pretty day out huh?" She looked out of the window briefly and smiled. It was a sunny, cool, cloudless day. Everything out there seemed to radiate and bask in the nice weather.

Adrianne was a very outdoorsy person. She loved to be out with nature. She loved flowers, plants and animals of any kind. In fact they had met at a large park while she was on one of her walks. For her it felt like love at first sight, and even though they've had their differences she really hoped thats how he felt then and now. Adrianne met his eyes again and smiled, her was an amazing person, no matter how many fights they had, he always knew how to make things better. He knew how to make her smile and that meant the world to her. Truthfully she really did adore Dustin, she loved him entirely and nothing would change that. Taking a step forward Adrianne laced her fingers in his and swung their hands lightly.

{|ooc|} haha, mine is too no worries.

My laptops messed up so I can't post right now srry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas