Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxxxxxx ★⇣ I'm not the hero, but I'm not the villain.
              ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅
              xx I'M JUST LIVING MY STORY

This is a roleplay between xxshatteredsymphonyxx and Hawaiian Time Lord.
              You may look, but do not touch.
[align=center][img][/img][color=white]xxx[/color][img][/img][color=white]xxx[/color][img][/img]
[color=2]describing word [color=color1]::[/color] describing word [color=color1]::[/color] describing word[/color]
[size=14][color=1]FIRST NAME [url=ADD URL TO PROFILE IF WANT][color=2]*[/color][/url] last name[/color][/size][/align]

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
curious :: skeptical :: mystical
EVERLYNN black

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
flirtatious :: antisocial :: short-tempered
VAN * dracombus
              xxxxxxxx ★⇣ There is so much music between us.
              ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅
              xx I JUST W O N D E R can you hear me?

(I just thought we could add a set list...lol)
User Image

The night was quiet; the camp was still as everyone was asleep. A slender hand skimmed a tan athletic chest of a seventeen year old male. His name was Trent; he was a curly brunet haired boy who was quite gorgeous. He was one of the sons of Ares who had an eye on her for a while. Everlynn Black was a gorgeous girl, long blond hair with a pair of blue grey eyes that could kill. She was slender and well in shape, she was a daughter of Calypso, the Nymph Goddess. The girl was undercover as an ‘unknown’ child and was staying in the Hermes’s Cabin like the rest of the circle. She had joined the Circle in order to create chaos between the Gods out of simple boredom; her motives weren’t nearly as deep as any of the other members. But then again Ever wasn’t even sure if any of them were even as close to cruel as she was. The male caught her hand gently. “You should stay.” He mused, an odd look of endearment on his face that only clashed with Ever’s that was simply masked with boredom. She hadn’t found the male interesting at all, he was just like everyone else; a pawn. She let out a very faint sigh and snatched her hand away from him. “I really shouldn’t.” She said matter-o-factly as she got up and slipped into her pajamas; a pair of tight black yoga pants, a white baggy tank top with a light pink hoddie over top and a pair of oddly colored moccasins.

She had done her job, she had convinced the male to become part of the outer circle. The inner circle consisted the leaders like herself, while the outer consisted of campers they had turned against the Gods. Ever was quite good at this, she could easily squeeze into people and figure out there deepest desires and fears due to her powers of persuasion and dream manipulation. She had spent several of the first nights glancing at others dreams, just to see where the weakest points would be. Of course, she didn’t have to sleep with them, that wasn’t required. She could do her job just as well without doing such a task, but she couldn’t help it. She let her curiosity get the best of her, she was usually just a tease but the male had been quite good looking. Too bad he couldn’t match up to the others. However, the son of Ares would be useful eventually, when war time would come. She would flirt with him later on she was sure, but not this, this had been…well innocent. On top of that he wanted to cuddle. That wasn’t going to happen. She waved him off and headed out the door, he had already made it clear enough that he was hers.

The cold air hit Ever like a brick wall, she couldn’t believe it. It was mid-july and colder than she had ever imagined. Sure, she had grown up on a tropical island where it was always sunny and hot, but she had been on mundane land for long enough to understand weather. However, the gods being at war made it so that they weren’t too concerned about it being a comfortable summer for everyone. Instead they were just dealing with each other; it wasn’t like they really did their jobs anyway. It was always the lesser gods that gave any attention to the worldly matters; the Olympians were just as bad as people, the only cared for getting rich and getting laid. The girl walked into the cabin quietly, all of the campers snuggled in their beds asleep. She walked over to the bed that she had been given by one of the younger Hermes kids. He had thought Ever was nice and offered it to her and she had gladly taken it. She rolled her eyes and had a semi amused twitch to her lips. When she had snuck off Sebastian must have heard her and crawled into her bed, taking it over the floor. She didn’t blame him, she was a little surprised that he of all people had noticed she was gone and glanced over at Cari and wondered if, perhaps he had too. Hoping he hadn’t so she wouldn’t have to explain herself. She contemplated just getting in the bed and snuggling up to him or pushing him out. On one hand, she liked snuggling and she really wanted to see if Cari would have a fit. On the other, she wasn’t in the mood for Sebastian’s suggestive comments if he were to wake up. Then again if she would have pushed him it could cause a lot of commotion. It seemed she would just deal with the suggestive comments.

She got into the bed, pushing Sebastian over a bit to make room for her. It was cramped but the male complied in his sleep and snuggled up to her. She smiled slightly; everything was going their way for once. She looked at Cari and bit her lip. He was on the bed right across from her, she could have went and snuggled with him, though she wasn’t entirely sure how Teo would deal with that, not that Ever really cared. She didn’t follow a lot of things Teo wanted, they didn’t exactly see eye to eye on everything. But if she had, she would’ve been so close, too close. She wondered if she should sneak a peek at his dreams, and soon enough she did. After seeing all she needed, she turned away and buried her head into the other male, allowing herself to sleep without giving it too much thought.

In the morning Ever had found herself and Sebastian to be the only ones in bed, everyone else had seemed to have already gotten up and moved about. Ever ran a hand through her messy hair and decided it was time to start the day. She put her feet into a pair of blue slippers so that her feet wouldn’t be cold from touching the ground. The girl got up and went to the bathroom to get started on her morning ritual. The girl quickly undressed and hopped in the shower, hoping that she would use all the hot water but realized that it wasn’t like a human camp and frowned to herself. After about thirty minutes the girl emerged from the shower and began to do her daily routine; shower, brush teeth, wash face, dry hair, fix hair, apply clothes, and apply makeup. It took her about thirty or so minutes just to finish drying her hair; it was thick, blond, and long. She placed her bangs carefully and then allowed the rest to just fall around her in waves. She did her makeup a bit more extravagant than normal, a brighter lip gloss and classy eyeliner with orange eye shadow with a ting of pink. And mascara of course. She didn’t wonder too much about how the weather was outside, she would deal with it if it meant she could look good. Her outfit for the day was a pair of blue jean shorts with her piano key belt. Her top was a cute grey tank top with a bright orange scarf to add pizazz. She put on a pair of converse and checked herself over once in the mirror. She was hoping it would get a little chilly and she’d have an excuse to buy something, or maybe steal Cari’s hoddie. She put on a little bit of jewelry and her signature fox tail to the purse she would use for the day.

She headed towards the training arena where she assumed Cari would be. The two of them had planned to go into the city together, just to get a few things, nothing really to special. Of course the others would meet them later, Circle stuff happened every day, but they had decided they would go early just so that they could have a little normal time. As she approached the area she grinned as some of the campers stopped to talk and mostly to flirt. She didn’t spend to much time with idle chat but didn’t come across as rude. She had a face to keep up. Once Cari was still for a moment Ever came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him from behind. Arching her feet a bit so she could put her head against his neck and looked up at him, her body pressed firmly against his back. “Are you ready to go?” she asked with a grin. She enjoyed Cari’s company the most. He always made her needy. He was, perhaps her best friend, Sebastian being a close second. She looked at him with a slight smirk, she was going to mock him sooner or later for his dreams, but she’d wait until she had some kind of leverage so he wouldn’t be too mad.

(I hope this is okay, I wasn’t really sure how to start so I just kinda rambled. I’m sorry.)

What I'mx WearingxxxxxxxxxxWhere I amxThe Training ArenaxxxxxWho I'm withxCari <3xxxxxMy Current moodx ImpatientxxxxxThe song inside my xhead

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image
                                                          x - - illusion shadeYou can get addicted to a certain ⊱⊱ kind of sadness
                                                          x - - illusion shade x - - illL i k e x r e s i g n a t i o n x t o x t h e x e n d x - - alwaystheend
                                                          x - - illusion❛✩ So when ✸ we found that we 〈☇ could not make sense
                                                          x - - illWell you said ☬》 that we would still be friends
                                                          x - - illusion shade x -BUT I'LL ADMIT THAT I WAS GLAD IT WAS OVER

Going unnoticed. That was how everyone viewed Cari, and that was how Cari viewed the world. They thought that if they stared at him, or watched him from the corner of his eye that they wouldn't notice. But little did they know that the young offspring of Charybdis saw almost everything. After all, if one wishes to release a whirlpool on someone, shouldn't they know what they're punishing for? People that just walked by, trying to do things so that they would go unnoticed, but Cari was always watching. Always...there.

For instance, Sebastian thought that Cari couldn't see the way he looked at a sudden blonde woman who paraded herself around camp. He thought that the boy couldn't see right through his deteriorating facade that he was so desperately trying to hide from her. After all, that's what she did: searched. She was great at finding things. And if it wasn't during the day, then it would be during the night. This woman could watch dreams, and could live in them as if they were her own. But this girl, she was special. And the reason she didn't go unnoticed was because Cari knew two things about this woman.

Her name was Everlynn Black.

And she was his.

Though she didn't know it, Cari warded away most boys from Ever. Whichever ones he caught glancing in her direction, he made sure to keep them a distance away from her. No way would he let her slip through his fingers like that. No. He would constantly ward them away if it meant he had to do it in any spare time he had. Which he did, most days.

But all of this was why when Everlynn Black slipped out of the room last night, no one noticed but Cari. His eyes looked lowered, and it was true he was reading a book. But when she tried to be sly and slip past him, he could sense her, and watched as she snaked her way out of the room. But when she left, he figured he might as well just go to bed.

Would he bring it up tomorrow? No. Was he even supposed to notice? No. Therefore, he wouldn't say anything unless provoked.

The rest of the night had gone smoothly enough. Seb was quietly playing a game of cards with the rest of the Hermes' cabin after lights out, and there was still no sign of Ever. Honestly, Cari had the choice to go and stay in the Poseidon cabin. After all, everyone knew he was a water bender. But yet, being in that cabin meant that he wouldn't get to be with Ever, no he never mentioned anything. People still assumed, but Cari kept to himself. What didn't need to be said would stay with him.

It wasn't long before Cari's eyes fluttered closed, and he nestled into his blankets. He'd caught that Seb was in Ever's bed, probably wanting some action, and the young boy did his best to shake off his utter feeling of hatred to his "brother." But he couldn't go to bed angry, and his eyes soon rested, whisking him off to a dream land where everything was perfect and peaceful.

It was the meadow a couple miles east of the camp, where Camp Half-Blood was only a small speck in the eye of the beholder. Cari sat quietly, the wind lightly nipping at his skin. Obviously, it was entering the autumnal season, for a golden array of leaves mindlessly skittered across the ground. With his orange sweater hanging loosely around him, Cari had simply thrown on the rest of his attire at random, honestly, he didn't even notice if anything matched. He needed to get away, and being here was the best place to do that.

A soft, muted crunch of leaves caused him to turn slightly, noticing his small blonde companion had finally joined him. He smiled genuinely, and patted the spot next to him on the ground. When she sat, he chuckled, and looked at the meadow surrounding them.

"Took you long enough..."

She smiled, giggling, and it wasn't long before she scooted close to him, her arms wrapping loosely around his waist. In return, he lazily draped an arm over her shoulder. The two sat, in silence, before his eyes flickered down to see her's staring intensely up at him.

It wasn't long until Cari was on top of her, pressing her into the grass. His lips slowly grazed her neck, nipping at her jawline and her ear until he found her mouth. When their lips met, it was only briefly, before he heard a giggling and a slam of the door.

Eyes snapping open, Cari sat upright to check Ever's bed. There was Sebastian, but no Ever.

s**t.

Hopping up from the bed, Cari grabbed his bag full of civilian clothes. Inside was a pair of black jeans with an accompanied black v-neck, some canvas shoes, and his favorite orange sweater. But for now, he just changed into his workout gear, grabbed his broach and stuck it into his training bag. Before he left, he brushed his teeth and grabbed his sword, then bolted out the door.

God, had she seen his dream? That would have been close, and very, very embarrassing. Hurriedly, Cari flocked to the training area where he tossed his bag aside, and took his sword from its sheath. He ran towards the dummy, maliciously murdering it as he had done with every other beat-up punchbag Bob he was settled with. Before long, his movement were harmonious and kept tempo with his inner metronome.

After a few minutes, he decided to take a break. Yet, seeing the punchbag, he figured to just call it quits. Stuffing and hay were pouring out of the poor bag, and a thin line of sweat doused his over-worked body. Sighing, he dropped his sword, only to be greeted by a pair of hands sliding around his waist.

Oh God, she saw the dream. Act natural.

When Ever leaned up to his leather-clad self, he felt her breathing cool and lingering upon his neck.

"Are you ready to go?"

Whipping around to face her, he decided to mess with her himself. Slowly, his hands took her waist, sliding intimately down to her hips. With a jerk, Cari pulled her towards him, so that their chests were touching. Honestly, he liked the full frontal rather than all the back action. His voice was deep and muted, and he spoke to her while looking her dead in the eyes.

"Whenever you are...where did you sneak off to last night?"

HOW YOU LOST YOUR ⊱⊱ MIND
                                                          xxxxxxxxxand your wrist got bruised
                                                          xxxxAND YOU WANTED BETTER LOVE
                                                          xxxwhen it was { sleeping } in your bedroom
                                                          xxxxxxxhold on - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSTAY ON MY SIDE

xxDON'TGO.DON'TGO.DON'TGO

BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT // ME OFF
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxmake out like it never happened
                                                          x&& THAT WE WERE NOTHING
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&& I DON'T EVEN NEED YOUR LOVE ( )
                                                          xxxbut you treat me like a { stranger }
                                                          xxxxxAND THAT FEELS SO ROUGH
User Image

A small laugh came from her lips as Cari turned around and pulled her close to him. The girl couldn’t help but smile big at him. She really did enjoy the comfortableness between them; the closeness. Despite how much it was almost borderline romantic (which she wouldn’t be even an inch part of) and it pissed off Teo (she could careless really about her), Ever enjoyed it and Cari knew it. His dreams had proved that, the way he looked at her; she knew he could have him, but to what extent? She didn’t just want him for suggestive favors, she just wanted him; she wanted everything he had to offer. All of his secrets, even the ones that could make or break him; she was selfish and completely fine with it. She knew she was a rather selfish person; she was selfish with everything she owned; she knew sooner or later this would cause issues but she could care less. ”Did you miss me?” she whispered against his skin, her eyes looking up at him mischievously.

She moved her hands to around his neck. She wanted so desperately to say something about his dreams. Nag him until he squirmed that way she could smile, feel like she was in power like she did with everyone else. She wondered if he had realized when she had come into his dreams. Could he tell a difference between his dream Ever and the real one? It was an odd thing, when she walked into dreams and she was ‘already there’ in the sense of the person dreaming of her, it was like she woke up from a coma. She suddenly knew everything that had happened in the dream even before entering. She couldn’t do this otherwise; she was only aware of the current. But before she could say anything he had brought up her being gone last night; breaking her thoughts on his dreams completely.

Ever felt herself tense up, her hands slowly breaking apart from around his neck and falling, eventually her hands were clutching his arms as he held her tightly. This was the last way she wanted to start off her morning with Cari. The blond wasn’t exactly in love with Ever, even if he was he would never tell her, but he was quite protective of her. For the most part she figured it was due to their rather friendly behavior towards each other, but other times she felt that it was something more. And as much as she enjoyed teasing him, she didn’t want to upset him; not to a point where it would result into a fight. This would, in fact result into a fight. He had noticed that she had left the night before, something she was oh so careful not to have happen. There were so many lies she could feed him, she was good at lies, but she wouldn’t bother. He would know in that stupid little way he always knew when she was lying about things. She could’ve chosen to tell the truth; but the after math just seemed dangerous.

Ever just took a step back from him, suddenly feeling repulsed by herself; she hated him for this. He was the only person who ever made her question things she did, Sebastian could but only when he nagged about it long enough. Things were different with Cari, she wanted more than anything for him to believe she was perfect; though he was one of the only people who didn’t. Normally when she wanted to change the subject she would get closer, be more suggestive but never past the line; had she knew it could make conversations end. But when he made her feel, dirty, she couldn’t help but feel like she wasn’t good enough to even touch him; causing her to retract any touch they would have. She put her hands on her hips and decided to ignore the comment. “Let’s just go into town. We’ve got a lot to do.”

With that the girl took his hand cautiously. She didn’t want to touch him, afraid that her awfulness might stain his perfect skin. She pulled him away from the training area and towards the cabin so that he could get ready for their morning alone. She didn’t want to waste anytime considering she knew the circle was going to meet them around seven o clock and it was already noon. She felt a bit embarrassed due to the fact she was the one who had stayed out so late and also the one who had slept in. The blue eyed girl glanced at the male she was tugging along, wondering if he was mad at her. “If you don’t want to go with me I can always ask Seb. He’s always willing to go alone with me.” She said firmly. It wasn’t his fault for making her feel suddenly insecure; causing her to lash out unneedily, it was in fact her own fault. But it was a lot easier blaming someone else; even if it was Cari. She really hoped he wouldn’t decide to take her up on the offer and leave her hanging; she wouldn’t know how to come back from that.

What I'mx WearingxxxxxxxxxxWhere I amxThe Training ArenaxxxxxWho I'm withxCari <3xxxxxMy Current moodx ImpatientxxxxxThe song inside my xhead

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image
                                                          x - - illusion shade x - - illL i k e x r e s i g n a t i o n x t o x t h e x e n d x - - alwaystheend

As the question lingered from his lips, as all questions do, Cari couldn't help but to think if the roles were reversed. What if Ever was the one who stayed up all night, and he had to try and sneak to get past her? What if where he went wasn't just out walking? What if the reason he snuck off was to make out with other girls, and was really just leading her on?

Besides the fact that he was obviously over-thinking this, Cari couldn't help but to ponder if Ever really reciprocated the feelings that he had for her, or whether this was all in his mind.

But yet, did she pull that many guys as close as she pulled him?

With his question left hanging in the air, Ever's eccentric composure faded, and her face fell. Quickly, her eyes averted to the ground, where she decided her new point of focus was. Unclasping her hands from around his neck, he held her close. Somehow, he knew she was trying to break the embrace, but he didn't want it to end. He didn't want anything to end. Clutching his arms, she pushed him away. Somewhere inside, he couldn't help but feel rejected and unwanted by the person who teased him so much.

Why did she back away?

Was it something he said?

Feeling a pang of hurt rise in his chest, Cari clutched his sword tightly, his knuckles turning a pallid white. Feeling embarrassed, he didn't know how to react for a moment. Honestly, he was stunned. Swallowing hard, he didn't dare break his stare at Ever. What had happened?

With a soft, meek voice, Cari couldn't help but to try and figure out what he had done.

"Ever, I'm s--"

"Let's go into town. We've got a lot to do."

At her sudden interruption, Cari cast his eyes downward. For the first time, he was truly upset, and he didn't know why.

But it wasn't long before Ever took his hand, leading him back to the cabin. Fortunately, Cari had remembered his bag before they left the arena, and was now lugging his bag along, still depressed from the earlier event. What had he said that had made her so upset?

Finally returning to the cabin, Cari made one last, hurt look at Ever, hesitating before he went back inside. He so desperately wanted to know what was troubling her, but he knew it was no use. His eyes searched her's for something - anything - that would tell him it wasn't his fault. But standing there for a few moments, he realized she wouldn't tell him anything. Sighing, he bit his lip, and dropped his eyes. He pivoted on his heels, and walked into the cabin.

Pulling out his clothes from earlier, Cari slowly stripped himself of his armor. He placed it strategically under his bed, like he always did, to make sure that no one would take it or trip on it. Sowly, he pulled on his jeans, then his black shirt, then the orange knit sweater, then his shoes. Biting his lip again, he couldn't help but to look over at Seb. There he slept, peacefully on his bunk. Why Ever always ran to him, he'd never know.

Maybe Seb was more attractive than he was.

Swallowing dryly, Cari gathered up his nerves, and was ready to face Ever again. Gingerly, he opened the door, and he cautiously walked out onto the ground. There was Ever, still present, and she probably hadn't moved from when he stepped inside to change. In that very moment was the first awkward silence between the two, and Cari couldn't even look at her.

"If you don't want to go with me I can always ask Seb. He's always willing to go alone with me."

His jaw clenching, Cari whipped around to face the small blonde. His voice raised a little, more from being hurt than being irritated.

"Seb! It's always Seb! Whenever I can't give you what you want, you run to him! God, Ever! When am I ever going to not have to worry about ******** Seb? ********]"

Staring at Ever, Cari could feel his eyes watering. Absentmindedly, he let a tear fall from his eyes. Realizing it, he viciously wiped it away, and shook his head. With a low voice, he took a deep breath.

"I'll be in the car."

What had he done?

xxxxxxxhold on - -

x&& THAT WE WERE NOTHING
User Image

As Ever had walked to the cabin with Cari she knew that she had made a mistake. Everything she had done had not came off the way she had wanted it to; he felt that it was his fault when Ever was fully aware that it was her own. But admitting to such a thing was far more embarrassing then apologizing and acting like everything would be okay, she knew it would eventually. Everything between Cari and Ever would be completely fine once she had gotten back onto her metaphorical feet and would be able to snuggle up to him and convince him that the world was theirs; she was good at this. Normally she could do it without a second thought and have no emotional attachment; men were easy. Cari on the other hand wasn’t just grouped into ‘men’ he was special. He was one man out of two that she genuinely cared about. She looked down at the scratches on a long her fore arm, deep and scared over from many years. There were three men she cared about if she had counted her father. She still wasn’t quite sure if he was still counted due to his animalistic state; so she let the thought fade from her mind.

Avoiding things was something she was also good at. When Cari came out she began to form a smile on her face, she would pretend that nothing happened and that life was peachy keen. After all they were about to spend a wonderful morning with each other. But the insecurity had yet to leave her and the words came out of her mouth a lot faster than she thought they would. She firmly bit her bottom lip and crossed her arms, her fingers playing with her scar as she watched him. He was telling her all the things she probably should have thought about. "Seb! It's always Seb! Whenever I can't give you what you want, you run to him! God, Ever! When am I ever going to not have to worry about ******** Seb? ********." The statement was bold and if she hadn’t already been feeling bad about herself she would have snapped out him. Told him that it wasn’t just her fault and that he should do this to her. She wouldn’t though, she deserved it and it was rare for Everlynn to ever think she deserved to hear someone say such things to her. She gnawed on her lip gingerly as she watched him walk past her, following him after a few moments to the car they were going to head off in.

”I don’t do silence very well Cari; not awkward hurt filled ones like this anyway.” she said blankly, her heart clenching in her chest as she sat in the passenger seat of the car. Her body was telling her to run out of the car and just keep running; as if that would solve any of her problems. She felt like a small child; weak and miserable. That wasn’t what Everlyn Black did; she never felt weak, she never felt miserable. She always kept her head held high, a smile on her face as she did so. She never allowed anyone to see her unsure, to see her insecure and broken down. Then again no one really had the power to destroy her confidence the way Cari did; to remind her that she wasn’t as great as she liked to assume she was. It wasn’t that he did it on purpose; she always did it to herself. He was just the only person that would throw her in her face.

The car was started and then they were driving. Her eyes fluttered to look at his face, curious to see if he would show her anything of if they had reverted to the state of having their walls up again; she hoped it would only be temporary. The girl had a million things she wanted to say to him. Things like ‘What’s your issue with Seb?’, ‘What do you want from me Cari?’, ‘What can I do to fix this?’, ‘It’s not that you don’t give me what I want…’, ‘I don’t deserve to see you this way’, and several other thoughts ran through her head violently. She swallowed hard and settled for a simple, ”Are you still mad?” the words came out strange. They didn’t sound like her own; but someone else’s. Someone that Cari probably should care about over her.

”Do we need to talk about this?” she said simply. Ever wanted to address the whole situation that had just happened, the mildly upset Cari, the dazed and confused words that had registered wrong in her brain; she wanted to know exactly what he had meant about Sebastian and his worrying over the male. Was he jealous? Did he think she was stupid for her relationship issues? Ever had hoped she could figure out what to say that would come off as genuine; she wasn’t exactly the greatest person at these things. Her whole body was filled with sudden insecurities; sudden self-loathing that she never really had to feel. All she needed was him to tell her something sweet to get her by, and she would be fine. She would bounce right back like it wasn’t anything and then the day would be perfect.

Even though she wasn’t sure what was happening, Everlynn said the only thing that seemed to make sense to her.”I’m glad I’m going with you.” she said frankly, Seb was great, in every single way. But it didn’t change the fact that she had wanted a good day with Cari. A day for just them, well at least a few hours until the circle nonsense happened. Ever averted her eyes, she was almost positive he would laugh at her for such a statement, Seb would have, but not in a hurtful way. Her blue eyes looked out the window as she searched the world for some kind of answer. She would never be good with men; just like her mother she would be damned always when it came to matters of the heart.

What I'mx WearingxxxxxxxxxxWhere I amxThe CarxxxxxWho I'm withxCari <3xxxxxMy Current moodx Insecure/Mildly upsetxxxxxThe song inside my xhead

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

One thing that every person needs to learn is that everyone possesses different emotions, and can flaunt them when they think it's appropriate. Right at that moment, Cari was boiling with anger and frustration on the outside, wanting to just get the day over with and just go back to training. Yet, on the inside, he couldn't help but feel downright horrible for hurting Ever's feelings. The look of pure sorrow on her face broke his heart, but he had to say what he did. He snapped at her, but he needed to get his point across without blatantly screaming that he loved her and only her and that she was his. Which, she was, but she didn't know that. Torn up about the subject, he let his angered composition fade into a more structured, set one.

Finishing his storm to the car, he quickly got in, and made sure not to slam the door behind him. He could be angry for a little while, but he wasn't just going to scare her away with the potential power he had. Instead, he stuck the keys into the ignition, and hear the sports car roar to life. As it grumbled, carrying on a facade like Cari, the two waited for Ever to arrive. Obviously she was slower than he was, probably giving him time to cool down. But as much as he wanted to be upset with her, he needed to mend things. But she needed to see how she hurt his feelings sometimes. So sucking in a breath, he watched as she quietly clicked the door open, sliding in after him. She didn't look at him at first, but he watched her from his peripheral vision. Her platinum hair shifted slightly as she shut the door behind her, settling into the upholstery.

"I don't do silence very well Cari; not awkward hurt filled ones like this anyway."

As she sat there, pathetic and broken, Cari's heart clenched at her pleading voice. All he wanted to do was to wrap her in his arms and kiss her over and over, reassuring her that he wasn't that upset. His eyes almost started to water, but he clenched his jaw, starting the car again. This time, his face seemed pissed, but on the inside, his heart was breaking.

Before he knew it, they were driving. The scenery outside flew past as the sparse trees turned into rolling hills, with wild horses grazing on its floor. The two were quiet, and Cari could feel his palms turn clammy and cold as he drove half-heartedly down the highway. Their car was the only one for miles, so that meant that there was nothing but them and the hills. Pretty soon, their surroundings faded from the plains into the forest, with giant red oaks that loomed for stories above them. It was beautiful how this stretch of road was so exotic with plant life, and Cari soon grew upset that he was spending it having a useless fight with Ever.

"Are you still mad?"

The meek, timid voice shocked him out of his composed facade, making Cari turn his head to look at her. In fact, he was so surprised that he didn't know what to do. Instead of continuing past the trees, he just braked in the middle of the road, just so he could look at her and not total the car. His deep blue eyes searched for something, anything in her's that would reassure him. But all he could think about was how much he just wanted to hold her. He started to turn back to the wheel, before she interrupted him.

"Do we need to talk about this?"

His eyes flashing to her's, filled with sudden hurt, finally casted downwards. He dragged his tongue over his dry upper lip, before slightly chewing on it. His voice mimicked her's in a way, how his tone was now suddenly soft and low. Starting to drive slowly, he swallowed hard before uttering a word.

"No. I overreacted."

Of course, Cari knew that was a downright lie.

He just lied to Ever to make her feel better, but it was obvious that he really wanted to spill everything to her. Ashamed of just blatantly averting the truth, Cari kept his eyes glued to the road, away from Ever's angelic gaze.

It seemed like forever since the two of them had spoken, and the trees were becoming denser in population. A slight rain started to pour down from the heavens, and Cari could only think about how beautiful this backdrop was.

"I'm glad I'm going with you."

He sucked in a breath at her statement. It was like, in those six words, everything was mended and okay. Slowing down the car, he pulled off to the side of the road. The trees loomed mysteriously, and the rain still poured, its droplets cascading gently down onto the window shield. Putting the machine in park, Cari turned off the car. Softly, he uttered one word so tenderly and passionately, it was like all of his feelings from the time he first met this blonde, beautiful woman were pouring out in his voice, dripping from his lips.

"Ever."

Swallowing hard, Cari turned fully to the girl, boring his eyes into her's. There it was -- the reassurance he was looking for. Softly, his breath beat bated, and escaped from his lips with a staggered practice. His hand came up to caress the side of her porcelain face, cupping her cheek with grace. Threading his fingers through her hair, he leaned forward, eventually working towards her. When their lips met, he held the first one with gentle, fierce passion, and didn't want to let go. His other hand came up to cup her face entirely, and he took a breath, only to place his lips once again upon her's. His left hand sliding down her side, his kisses became more urgent, and he pushed her slightly into him. Feverishly, he ran his other hand into her golden locks, and for a second, he captured her bottom lip in his teeth, gently grazing it until he let go.

His hands still both firmly in place, he panted quickly. Swallowing, he just stared into her eyes, searching for some sign. Any sign. Breathing deeply, he tried to calm his nerves, but he suddenly became insecure, and leaned back into his seat. Clearing his throat, he ran a hand quickly through his hair. His voice was meek and sounded empty of self-confidence.

"Um...I...I'm sorry for....I just-- I was selfish for wanting that."

A blush creeping onto his features, Cari folded his arms, and looked sullenly out of the window.

"Should I...do you want me to drive you back? I understand if you don't want to spend time after...after that."

Cari had never stuttered before in his life.

xxxxxxxhold on - -

x&& THAT WE WERE NOTHING
User Image

Everlynn Black wasn’t a stupid woman; she was a lot of things but stupid was not one of them. When Cari had slowed the car her first thought was that perhaps he was going to kick her out; after all it would make a lot of sense. She didn’t deserve to be in his company, especially if he believed in her like he was doing so well. Whatever Cari had wanted Ever must have given it to him. His composure changed drastically and she wasn’t quite sure what to do. When he had turned and looked at her; the world stopping in that cheesy romance movie way, she knew in the back of her mind that she had won. It was just a battle, the war was still very far off and it would be a long hard process to get the male to fall in love with her, not love her, but to actually fall in love with her. It was easy for people to love Ever, she had that personality, that chameleon soul that made it so everyone was hers and in return she was everyone else’s. But winning this battle would suffice for now, having him just for a moment was enough.

Her blue eyes watched his hands carefully, his hands holding her face tenderly, it was a sweet gesture. It was romantic even, something that lovers did; not friends that were arguing. Ever allowed herself to look up at him again and put a small smile on her face; he must have taken this as a welcome, or perhaps just a tease that Ever would do. She took in his kiss silently, not showing any sign of resistant, wanting him to realize that this was what she wanted; the teasing was fun but it was difficult to function with the frustration that came from it. His kisses were so urgent, so needy that she couldn’t help but smile. She was good at games like this, the physical ways to make people feel good; the blonde had practice, not something she was ashamed of, but not something she was proud of. Mentally she was hard to get to, but a few sweet words and touches and she would easily be swayed for a moment.

Ever opened her eyes, half way due to her dazed state of mind, her eyes reaching his; this is what he had dreamed about, this is what she had dreamed about. In the darkest part of her mind, she allowed herself to have this fantasy that Cari would one day be her’s and this was glimpse of that future. When he let go she made a noise in desperation; asking him to come back to not leave her now. Ever was sure that she was good enough to kiss him; that she was a lot better than any other girls, but when he pulled away quickly she couldn’t help but feel rejected. That was until she noticed him, his composer filled with insecurity; she bit her bottom lip where he had left his last mark as he spoke.

A small hand of her own lifted up and cupped the side of his face; caressing it softly underneath his eye with her thumb. ”Don’t be sorry, don’t you ever be sorry for something like that.” she said simply, her eyes staring at his lips for a long few seconds, what could she say? It was an awkward slip up and he had been embarrassed. She could play it off like it had meant nothing and that they were simply friends but she wasn’t quite sure if that was the best way to go about such a thing. She looked back up at him and said, ”We’re both selfish Cari, but I like your tactic. We can’t argue if we’re making out.” she said blatantly. She didn’t want him to think she had instantly fallen in love with him; because she hadn’t, she just refell in love with him, something she was too prideful to admit.

She moved her hand off of his face and pushed both of her hands through her hair, bunching it up into her hands as she looked at him, contemplating the right words to say. ”Cari, you’re not taking me back. It’s pointless if we’re both supposed to be up there later anyway.” she said with a small sigh. She didn’t like being stumped, it was a peculiar situation.. It had been an unwritten rule that the two of them had belonged to each other, but then there was the small issue with Sebastian and Teo; two rather important points in both of their minds. She wasn’t ready to be tied down to Cari, no matter how much she loved him there was a lot of commitment and she had a lot of time in her life to devote to him, but now it was the golden age; the time for stupid teenager choices, one where she could live just for herself.

But god did she want to kiss him again. So that was what she did; Everlynn leaned onto Cari’s side of the car and kissed him lightly, just enough to make him crave her, and then let go. ”I figured you’d want to be friends with benefits sooner or later.” she mused, then she smiled, ”Unless you don’t want to be, it could be a joke if you want it to.” she said as she sat back in her seat, she wasn’t the one who was ready; she was a butterfly, free. There were too many people it would effect for her to say anything more; she didn’t want to cause any issues.

What I'mx WearingxxxxxxxxxxWhere I amxThe CarxxxxxWho I'm withxCari <3xxxxxMy Current moodx Insecure/Mildly upsetxxxxxThe song inside my xhead

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff