xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxYoUr WoRdS IN MY HEAD, KNIVES IN MY heart
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoYou build me UP

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoAnd then I fall apart
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo 'Cause I'm only human
        ⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Kazuhiko Tsuyoshi

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko smiled as he heard what Sato said "I would never forget something as important as that" the red head laughed before finally relaxing a small smile on his lips as he felt Satoshi holding onto him tightly. Even though he was terrified of everything going on, he somehow felt safe being held so protectively and it wasn't hard for sleep to finally take over at all. The small male didn't move at all throughout the night and by the time he finally woke up he found himself still being held tightly. A small yawn left his lips as he looked up at Satoshi who was currently still sleeping. The doctor smiled sweetly as he decided to let the other male sleep and surprise him with breakfast.
                                  Kazuhiko tried to move only to find he was trapped in Satoshis' arms, now normally this would be anything but a problem but now he had a surprise breakfast planned so this wasn't going to do! He gently tried to wiggle free only to give out a small huff of frustration after about twenty minutes"So stubborn" the small male sighed knowing he would have to wake the other male up. Well if he couldn't do a surprise breakfast then he would give Sato a sweet wake up. He scooted up so he was close to the other males face kissing him softly on the lips "Sato dear, time to wake up" he continued to leave soft feather like kisses all over Sato's face while softly calling out his name.

☂Thoughts~ Damn...guess it's time for plan B ☁Location~ Bedroom ☂Company~ Sato☁OOC~

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Satoshi "Sato" Yanagashita
╚══════════════╝
Life Life, this is our life
Only gonna get one night
So baby let’s party, party
╚══════════════╝

That very next morning however, Satoshi was zonked out. Saturdays, usually that’s how he spent his Saturdays, sleeping or enjoying the sights around town and then during the night he’d have fun. Though today he was just feeling discomfort to say the least, but he felt warm and relaxed all at the same time. Movement however was what was getting to him, he groaned a little when he was told to wake up, but the soft feathery kisses placed all over his face made his eyes slowly open and he blinked as light hit him in the face. He flinched a little before he let out a yawn, placing the back of his hand to his lips to stifle it before he finally got his eyes to stay open. And the first thing he saw was Kazuhiko’s face and he couldn’t help but smile as he said, ”good morning….what time is it?” He asked with another yawn escaping him and attempting to wake up.

Though he moved his arm from around Kazu and shifted a little, ”I feel like I just got hit by a bus…sorry.” He stated as he tried to get a little bit more comfortable laying there. If he was going to fall asleep feeling like that he wasn’t going to go to sleep…well, not willingly. ”Did you sleep alright?” He asked curiously giving a small smile towards Kazu hoping the other had slept alright to say the least.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
If you want a little romance
Then baby just watch me, watch me
╔══════════════╗
23 yrs---5'6‘’----116.8 lbs----Black Hair----Black eyes----Birthday: September 20th----Former Raito Leader

User ImageUser Image

Company: Kazuhiko
Out Of Creepers:

Magical Cleric

User Image

I CAN TAKE SO MUCH
        XOXO 'TILL I'VE HAD ENOUGH
        XOXOXO 'CAUSE I'M ONLY HUMAN
        XOXOXOXO AND I BLEED WHEN I FALL DOWN

XOXOXOXOXO I'M ONLY HUMAN
        ↑ ↓XOXOXOXOXO a n d i , c r a s h a n d i b r e a k down

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko let out a small giggle as he looked down at Satoshi giving the other male a small kiss on the lips "Morning" the red head glanced up at the clock "I believe it is about 11:30" he smiled reaching up to gently comb through Satos' hair "Well I was going to make you a surprise breakfast but considering it's more like lunch time now and I couldn't get up early I guess I'll have to figure something else out" he gave a cute pout before gently getting out of bed stretching.
                                  Kazuhiko sighed softly "I figured you would feel like that" the small male grabbed the water glass and two pain pills handing them to Satoshi "Take them now before the pain gets worse dear" he gave a small smile as he walked over to his bathroom turning on the shower "I slept well, what about you?" the red head began to undress throwing the shirt and shorts into the hamper "I'll make some lunch after I take a shower, if you need anything just call" he let out a small yawn before getting into the shower sighing as the warm water cascaded down his body

☂Thoughts~ What to make for lunch! ☁Location~ Shower ☂Company~ Sato who's in the bedroom☁OOC~

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╚══════════════╝
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

Satoshi stared a moment as he was told good morning as well and given a quick kiss on the lips. Though hearing it was eleven thirty already he blinked and yawned a bit attempting to move his arm that had fallen asleep. “Eleven thirty already…I didn’t think I slept so late, I never do…really.” He muttered, normally he was up before the sun even rose, was dealing with last minute details for work and then on the weekends he would go out and hang out around the town till the break of dawn. Shaking the thought from his mind for the time being he listened to him explain breakfast, though he gave a small smirk before he said, “I’m sure you could figure something out, or I could go attempt to cook something.” he stated with a small smile forming on his lips, though he attempted to sit up still stiff and feeling like a train wreck at the moment.

He glanced over towards Kazuhiko when he handed him the glass and pain pills. He grabbed them and popped them into his mouth before he took a drink from the water and downed both at the same time. “It only gets worse before it gets better. Anyone knows that.” he stated with a smile. Though it disappeared as he heard the shower being turned on, he glanced over towards the door a moment before he was told that if he needed anything just to call. He slowly slid from the bed and slowly walked over to the bathroom door and leaned against the door frame silently watching Kazu for the time being till of course there was a knock on the door. Satoshi nearly jumped out of his skin a second and groaned before turning and saying, “I’ll get it” he muttered and hoped it wasn’t Sho again, honestly it was difficult playing nice when all you were use to was being enemies. Sighing at that thought he walked over and opened up the door just as two kids came running in, Chinen Yuri, a fifteen year old freshman in high school, he was always full of life and then there was his friend Ryosuke Yamada, another fifteen year old freshman in high school. Despite them being just freshman, they were part of the gang that had started there in place of the one Satoshi had started. Aside from that the two were very good in the music industry, they could both sing and dance like there was no tomorrow. Today the two of them were wearing red and white matching outfits. Yuri was 5’2’’ and only 98 lbs, Ryosuke was 5’5’’ and 118 lbs.

Ryosuke was wearing a white pair of pants, shoes and blazer and underneath was a red vest with a white shirt. Yuri was wearing a red hooded sweater over a white shirt and under a white blazer with a pair of white pants and white shoes as well. The two were ready for the big volleyball game that was going on at the stadium today, their dance squad was the halftime show and since they had time the two came to say hi to Kazuhiko. “Kazuhi…whoa, whoa, whoa….” Ryosuke said sliding down to his butt as Yuri stopped short of the doorway. “Kazu!” Ryosuke yelled out as his eyes stayed on Satoshi, taking him and then it finally clicked as to who he was, “Holy crap…your…Yuri it’s…” The words weren’t getting out and Satoshi stood there glancing back and forth between the two, his gaze drifting over towards the direction he had come in, “Um…KAZU, COMPANY!” he yelled which made him flinch as he reached up and rubbed at his ribs a bit.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗
23 yrs---5'6‘’----116.8 lbs----Black Hair----Black eyes----Birthday: September 20th----Former Raito Leader

User ImageUser Image

Company: Kazuhiko & two kids
Out Of Creepers: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Magical Cleric

User Image

I CAN TAKE SO MUCH

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko sighed shaking his head "Sato dear, it's only natural for you to get so much sleep considering your body needs to heal" the red head smiled warmly letting out a small yawn "If you want to attempt cooking something that's fine just please don't burn the house down" he wanted to make a surprise breakfast and have Satoshi take it easy but sadly it looked like it wasn't going to happen. Well if anything he should be surprised that he himself had slept in for so long, he was certain that his usual sleeping routine would of had him up by about 6 or 7. Oh gosh he felt so lazy today! "Oh! What do you want to do today?"

The small male watched Sato take his meds "Now don't do something stupid or else those pills won't help you" he let out a small hum as he heard Satoshi speak it was so great hearing wise words from the older males mouth. He knew Sato was anything but stupid but at times he did have to wonder if he was dropped on his head as a child. A small sigh left his soft lips as he jumped into the shower and began to wash his hair smiling softly as the scent of mint and rose began to flood his senses. The red head soon moved on to washing his body taking no notice to Sato who was being quiet. Oh gosh the warm water felt so wonderful and he could feel himself waking up and obviously that was a good thing because just then a knock came from the door followed by Sato speaking. Kazuhiko let out a squeak as he realized the other male had been there all along, ha managed to give a small nod "alright, thanks" well now he had to just hurry up because he certainly didn't want to leave Sato in an awkward situation. The doctor turned off the water and grabbed a towel quickly drying off his body before wandering back to his room. He could hear voices and he was pretty sure he knew who they belonged to. He pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans along with a black sweater "Ii'll be there in a sec" the red head let the towel lay on his soaking wet hair as he wondered out to where the entrance was.

A soft giggle escaped him as he walked over to Satoshi "Be careful so you don't hurt yourself even more!" he glanced over to the two boys smiling at them warmly "Good afternoon Yuri and Ryosuke" his eyes sparkled in amusement as he looked down at the two freshmans "I'm guessing you two recognized Sato. Well allow me to formally introduce you three, Yuri and Ryosuke this is Satoshi and Sato these two are Yuri and Ryosuke they're both freshmans"

☂Thoughts~ Well this could be interesting ☁Location~ Shower ☂Company~ Sato, Yuri, and Ryosuke☁OOC~ Merry Christmas! Now that I have my new laptop I'll make sure to post in our other RP.

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

╚══════════════╝
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

Satoshi stood there staring for a second, his gaze locked on the two younger people as Kazuhiko came out of the bathroom and into the living room where he was staring. Ryosuke and Yuri staring right back in slight awe to say the least. Though it was when Kazuhiko came up and told Satoshi not to hurt himself did all three male’s finally snap out of it. Ryosuke and Yuri glanced over towards Kazu and then back over towards Satoshi before the two nodded. “Afternoon Kazu…” Ryosuke and Yuri stated at the same time. And when they were introduced Ryosuke got up off of his butt with the help of Yuri, and then the three gave a courteous bow. “It’s nice to meet you, we’ve heard quite the stories about you and Aki…” Yuri stated causing Satoshi to raise an eyebrow at the two and then glance over towards Kazuhiko.

“Freshman, and they’ve already heard stories about me? Have you been talking about me lately?” Sato teased as he sighed and reached over proceeding to dry Kazu’s hair for the time being. Ryosuke and Yuri watching. Ryosuke who let out a sigh shook his head and then said, “Anyways, were you still coming to the Kohaku Volleyball tournament? You said you were going to watch the performance that we were to do…..you do remember right?” Ryo asked as he glanced between the two before both boys put on the most adorable looking pout, “Unless you have better things to do…playing babysitter.” they both said at the same time, strange how the two could be so in sync with one another.

Satoshi stared and then chuckled, instantly regretting it but said, “He doesn’t have to babysit me, but if he had plans then I can’t stop him. What say you Kazu?” he asked curiously as he shifted slightly where he was standing to try and get into another comfortable position after lowering his hands from the towel and drying Kazu’s hair.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗

User ImageUser Image

Company: Kazuhiko & Ryosuke & Yuri
Out Of Creepers:

Magical Cleric

User Image

I CAN TAKE SO MUCH

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko could easily tell that all three of the people in his house were staring at each other in a more than awkward manner. It was too painful to even watch, yes grant you it was Satoshi who they were seeing and yes he might have told some old high school stories. He only blinked when the two spoke in sync obviously used to it by now though he would totally admit that the first couple of times they did that it creeped him out. A small squeak left him as Satoshi glanced down at him "They were only good things Sato. Trust me they don't know about all the stupid stuff half of us did" the red head giggled "I had to keep some shed of dignity we had left! Plus you're still quite the legend back at the school." he smiled cutely a small blush dusting his pale cheeks as Sato dried his hair "Thank you"

The small male froze though as Ryosuke mentioned the game, holy s**t he had completely forgotten about that. It was today wasn't it! Oh gosh he was such a horrible elder for forgetting such a big performance! He looked over to the two freshmens "I'm going to be totally honest and say that I completely forgot about it" Kazuhiko shook his head as the two pouted "Don't you dare pout at me, in case you've forgotten I am the master of begging and pouting!" There was a reason he had gotten most of the things he had wanted back in high school. The two males were doing a great job at being adorable and he couldn't help but sigh "Hey now even when injured Sato doesn't need a baby sitter"

The red head glanced up to Satoshi giving him a warm smiled as he leaned in closer to his hands that were drying his hair "I did promise them I would go but, you're coming with me" he gave the older male his cutest pout "Please Sato don't let me go all by myself" The small male gently hugged him letting his head rest on the others chest though he made sure to never once break eye contact "Oh, and we can all go out and get food together. Wouldn't that be so much fun Sato?"

☂Thoughts~ If I have to go then so does Sato ☁Location~ Entrance ☂Company~ Sato, Yuri, and Ryosuke☁OOC~

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces