Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"Nope but I like to let you think I was interested." He said as he pinned her hands above her head. "I do know that your sister is just outside and I can make her stay out." She was squirming and trying to escape and it annoyed him a little. "I think this time I win this fight again." He said with a smirk. "You just can't win against my charm." He even winked as he pinned her down.

Nate took his laptop and nodded his head. "I will try but I can't guarantee that I will get you out of your punishment." Knowing Lydia it won't be easy. "What's taking so long? Is she making out with the guy or something?" He looked at his laptop. "I hope that isn't the case." He looked over at Cass. He really hoped it wasn't the case.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lydia narrowed her eyes then rolled them. "You are interested otherwise you wouldn't be pinning me down, you would be shooting me with the gun by your side" she wasn't sure how much that said about her since she could easily escape from his hold if it wasn't for the jolts running through her body. She allowed for him to raise her hands over her head but she did dig her nails into wherever she could reach. "And why would we need to make her stay out. If I am right this fights over" she had stopped squirming under his hold. Now she just glared up at him. She wanted to see what he would do. "What charm? You are pinning a lady to the ground. The only reason I don't struggle is because you make it to easy. Lose the smug smile it annoys me" she stated and looked away from him to the door. She hoped her sister wasn't coming and looking for her.

Cass sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Your food hangs on the line. Whether it gets me out of trouble with you or not. I have other ways of making you happy. Like buying you a new gizmo" she muttered and propped her feet up on the middle in between the two front seats. "She's not making out with him. She hates the guy. She's probably dealing with beast man in there and his shiny rock" she shuddered at the idea that her sister could like a man like him. He killed people daily. She was a hero. It would never work.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darrien kept her pinned even as she dugged her fingernails into his hands. It wasn't going to loosen his hold on her. "Only in your dreams but then again you wouldn't be letting me pin you down if you didn't find me interesting in some sort of way." Darrien watched as she stopped squirming. It wasn't going to help with him releasing her in the end. "She would just get in the way Lydia...and I think you are right. This fight has been over since I pinned you the ground." He sent another jolt of electricity through her body just for good measures. "I have charm and last I remember no ladies walked into this building. There was your sister and you. Neither of you are ladies." At least to him anyways and even as she told him to get rid of that smug look he kept it.

Nate waved it off. "I can always get me some new gizmo." He said with a small smile. "But it always helps when I don't have to spend my own money." He had opened his computer and logged onto it. "Sure she isn't. She would have been out of there by now. She has been fighting Darrien for a long time. There will be some sort of attraction between the two." He said with a smile.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
"Oh no my dreams are far to normal to have you in it. You my dear happen to be in my nightmares though. There was this interesting one where you were shirtless..." She was cut off by a nice jolt of electricity running through her body. She bite down hard on her lip. She knew how much he enjoyed screaming and she wasn't about to give him that. "I'm as lady as can be, my sisters another story" she close her eyes in response to the pain. "Now that wasn't very nice" she mutters and dug her nails in more. Then using her own ability she sent shocks down through him. When of her own small abilities was copying small amounts of power or mimicking.

Cass rolled her eyes. She didn't have the money to spend on new gizmos. She was between jobs, the protectors kept her too busy to look for one, and she didn't care to have one. She knew her sister would make her get one. Responsibility and all that annoying traits. "So five bucks says I get grounded for a month, sever training sessions, night guard, and probably at least a twenty minute lector. Your bet, sir?" They liked to bet on her punishments. It was fun to see who got closest.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"Nightmare? That sounds like a fantasy my dear." He smirked at this and even chuckled when she sent her own for of a jolt through his body. "When you can prove you are a lady I will agree and what you did wasn't very nice." He grinned at her. "Sending my powers back at me it tickled anyways." He held her down a little bit longer. "I think me torturing you for this past I don't know five minutes or so has been fun but I think it's time I took my departure don't you think?" He waited for her to either attack or suggest he finally move. He was surprised that she hadn't asked he get off her. Interesting.

Nate thought about it. "You are beyond grounding she will probably intensify your training and force you to stay at the protectors and do desk work." He was typing by now while they talked. "Oh and I am raising the bet to thirty bucks." He said with a smile.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
“Fantasy? About you?” she snorted and rolled her eyes. She didn’t have fantasy about evil demented men who took delight in torturing people as he was doing to her now. “I don’t need to prove myself to you and it was payback nothing more” she knew it wouldn’t hurt him much but it might have been enough to stun him. His grin was annoying her more now and she began to squirm again. It had been amusing for a few minutes. “I could make it tickle more by shooting you?” she tried to take her arms back at least but he held them steadily above her head. He was good. “Yeah, good idea, get off” she demanded and let go off his hands which she was sure she had drawn blood from.

Cass sighed and sank into the seat. “One I hate paper work, two you are only raising it because you know how low on money I am. Fine thirty. Closest one wins” she told him and crossed her arms, waiting for her sister to get out here and win her thirty bucks. She could use it. “You’re not to suggest things like you did last time either” she told him glaring at his chair.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"I can't help but be wanted by even you." He said watching her now squirm once more. "That's not making it tickle that is making it hurt." He nearly pouted but grinned when she suggested he get off of her. "Fine I will move but let me leave you with a little gift and reminder of our Times together." Not giving her a chance to even speak he kissed her with a bit more passion then he had intended on doing.

Nate grinned nodding his head. "Deal." He was now searching the web even as she spoke. "Hmm I have no idea what you mean. Suggest what?" He looked back at her for a second. He would give Lydia a few more minutes before he hacked into the building once more and check in on her.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lydia had been about to tell him that she wanted it to be painful then he kissed her. She froze in response and without thinking returned it. When he broke it she glared at him. “That wasn’t getting off, or a gift. Now I feel dirty” she shivered and told herself she hadn’t enjoyed it as much as she thought. She kicked him off and brushed herself off. “Stay away from my sister Darrien” she glanced back at him and swallowed hard. “Idiot” she mumbled and hurried out of the building before she did want she really wanted to do. She slipped into the driver’s seat and started the car without a word. “Cass, what were you thinking?”

Cass glared at him viciously. “You sat there last time suggesting the very punishments you bet on. It’s the only way you can win. Don’t pretend like you don’t remember” she would have went on but her sister finally jumped in the car. There were bruises covering her neck, a cut on the back of her head, and bruises on her wrists. She could only hope she left Darrien with much worse. She hadn’t been in the cars five minutes before Lydia started up. Cass sighed and rolled her eyes. “Whatever I say you are just going to say” she mocked her sisters voice “no Cass that isn’t it, you weren’t thinking.” She had heard this enough to know what her sister would say.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darrien laid on his back looking up at the ceiling with a smirk on his face. "Just as I thought." Darrien sat up with a bit of pain in his hand. "She drew blood how nice of her." Getting up from the ground he headed on out. Grabbing his coat he put out his cell phone and dialed a number. Bringing his phone to his ear he waited. "I am on my way." Shutting his phone he walked on out.

Nate smirked even as Lydia got in the car and began to drive off. He kept his mouth shut for the time being just in case she snapped at him. He didn't need to get involved in their convo just yet. But in the mean time he messed with his laptop.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
The blood on her nails brought a small smile to Lydia’s lips. That was before she heard her sarcastic little sister. Then she growled under her breath and ran a red light. Lucky no one was there to cause an accident. “Excuse me for speaking the truth you little brat. So are you looking to get yourself killed or is it enjoyable to give me a heart attack because personally I don’t find the humor in it.” She looked in the mirror and caught her sister rolling her eyes. Her hands tightened on the steering wheel. She couldn’t wait for their next training session. “First off, brat seems a little harsh. Second, neither, I could have handled him myself. He wasn’t even going to kill me, he wasn’t just going to have that beast beat me to a bloody pulp and then dump me at the protectors doors.” “Oh is that all, excuse me for over reacting” “you’re excused.” Lydia stopped the car with a loud squeak by the side of the road and turned to her sister. Cass thought she saw her life pass before her eyes. “Listen and listen well. You are my little sister, I am supposed to protect you even if you don’t want it, so lose to attitude. Training session the minute we get home, and more like that session to come, desk work with the protectors, and I swear if I catch you out of the house on a mission by herself I will personally end that mission, drag you home, beat you to a bloody pulp and leave you at Darriens door so he can do as he pleases” she turned back in her seat, started the car, and headed for home. Cass swallowed hard and stared at the back of her sisters head. That was intense.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darrien hopped in his car with a wince. He had nearly forgotten about the few times he had been slammed against the wall. A little painful if you ask him. Sitting on the drivers side he tossed his phone on the passenger side and shut the door just as he got a call from an unknown number. Picking up the phone and answering it he started his car. "What?" He sounded grumpy as he got the cars Bluetooth turned on and the phone switched the cars speaker. "Is that anyway to talk to your twin?" Rolling his eyes as he headed to meet up with Maxwell he looked at the road. "What do you need Severina?" She smirked on her end. "A favor." Her favors always ended with him losing men. "What?" "There are documents on those that work at the Protectors. I am looking for someone." He stared at his car as he came to a red light. "Get it yourself." He was about to hang up when she spoke again. "Remember that pet you had tested awhile back. He escaped. I think the Protectors might know where he is." Darrien sighed. "I will have Maxwell look into it." "Thanks Darr...I love you bro." He grunted. "I hate you too." He hung up the phone and continued driving.

Nate wanted so badly to say he won but kept silent about it. He just came interesting thirty bucks. He could use it towards his next computer upgrade. Shrugging his shoulders he sat awkwardly in the cars silence.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
They all rode in silence after Lydia yelled at Cass. The car ride was quick with Lydia’s need for speed and anger making her ride nearly thirty miles over the speed limit. She stopped the car at the house and nearly kicked open the door. “Training room now” she told her sister and stalked inside their house. It was decently sized with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a study, a training room, and a few other pointless rooms. They had inherited it through their parents along with a nice sum of money. Cass being only nineteen, she wouldn’t get hers until she turned twenty one and had a job of her own. It was annoying to watch Lydia play that card over her all the time. Especially since she had just lost thirty bucks. Lydia grabbed a bamboo staff off the wall and threw it at her sister who caught it with ease. Then she pulled her own out. Cass hated this part. When her sister was upset she had a way of making sure every hit got in. She never went easy on her, and she usually ended up nursing several new bruises by the end of it. “Nate, grab one. Cass if you think you are so ready to do things on your own, let’s see how you take on two people.” Cass glanced at Nate and sighed.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darrien broke at least ten different traffic laws as he got to the lab that Max had been stationed at. Once there he got a call from Aeon. Answering it he smiled. "Aeo what is up?" "Don't what up me Darrien where is my husband?" He chuckled. "In the lab I have to talk to him and then he is free to come home.""He gets killed because of you and I will slaughter you." She hung up the phone and he grabbed his cell phone, turned off the car and got out the car.

Nate grabbed one himself and spun it between his fingers. "Sorry Cass," He held it at his side. He felt bad for her. Maybe he will use that money to buy her something. Or he will probably get dragged into her antics of getting out desk work. Oh what fun that is.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Cass sighed as she realized how much this was going to hurt. She was going to have two extremely skilled fighters on her at the same time. “It’s not your fault Nate” Cass told him simply and got into a stance. “No its not” Lydia said and when striking without any warning. Cass moved to block to the hit and the one that followed right after. Their steps were in pattern and it was easy at first to block the hits of her sister. But then her sister got into it and Nate jumped in after Lydia shot him a look. She obviously couldn’t handle two people at the same time. Thirty minutes later she was leaning on her knees to catch her breath and to rest the new bruises she had acquired. Lydia barely looked down at her. “Hurry up. I’m not nearly down and there is no way you are tired after thirty minutes” Cass snarled up at her and pushed past her. “I’m done whether you want me to be or not” Lydia watched her go with a satisfied smile until she looked at Nate. “Don’t give me that look. You wanted to leave her to suffer in the hands of Darrien; I was simply showing her she’s not ready.”

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Nate rolled his eyes. "That was to punish her...this was just harsh." He shrugged his shoulders. "I will go check on her." He handed her his staff and went to go run after Cass to help out even if she didn't want it. "Cass," He called her name as he followed her. She probably want to be alone.

Darrien walked in the building no problem. He followed the familiar path only to be stopped by one of the many scientist in the building. "Hello Darrien." "What do you want?" His eyes looked him up and down. "To test out your abilities and to study you." Darrien grunted. "I am not a lab rat for you." His eyes glowed dimly. "Bug off." He continued on leaving the said scientist to his own creations. Once he reached the room he found Max sitting at a computer with the monster nearby. "Amazing his DNA has completely combined with that of the metal." Darrien walked over. "Happy to help." Max smiled. "Aeo called and yelled at me." "She did the same to me....this creature is neither human no animal." Darrien looked at it. "Then?" "He is completely well unknown. Because of the metal his DNA isn't human anymore so I have no idea." He looked amazed and Darrien looked intrigued.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff