Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Anriin flinched sharply at the sound of his name, her voice seeming to snap him back into a more complete sort of consciousness.

Groggily, he shook his head and blinked a few more times, then frowned and looked around the room. Uneasily, he yanked against the chains and found them unyielding.

"V-Vanity?" he called, eyes flickering over the other figures in the room. "I... Are you alright..?"

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"She's fine," said the woman in the centre of the room, cutting in before Vanity was able to respond. "Wet, but she is fine, you might have over done it a bit with the water Piven. But enough of her, what about you Redboy? How are the chains?"

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"What do you want with us?" Anriin replied, narrowing his eyes at this strange unknown woman, his fingers curling into fists. "Who the hell are you? Where are we?"

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Wouldn't you like to know, Redboy," the woman replied laughing. "To answer one of your questions, you're in the Hannliff Library, long deserted ever since everyone in the city flocked to the Internet. The fools."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"Stop calling me that," Anriin muttered, yanking at his chains more determinedly now. "What the bloody hell do you want with us?! Why us - why not anybody else?"

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Odessa stop bothering him," a voice demanded from outside the room,"you saw what he can do, I would hate for this place to go up in flames before that bore Alaric arrived. Although when he arrives Anriin, feel free to burn the place down. Bryt don't look at me like that or I'll expose you to the sun."

"Don't say things about Master Alaric then Locrinus," Bryt snapped back as he walked into the room with Locrinus, who Vanity recognised as the one with the mask and who stood over Anriin before he passed out. Bryt was much smaller than him and so he had to look up when talking, which made his hood fall down, revealing his messy grey hair and white goatee. "And Don't you threaten me either, you know how Vol..."

"Bryt! Do not mention his name!" Locrinus demanded, cutting him off mid sentance, "and pull your hood back up, same to you Piven. How many times do I have to say remain covered at all times, even when inside."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Anriin yanked again and then ceased with a yelp - something cracking loudly. Frustrated, he'd yanked with the wrong arm. Biting the inside of his cheek, he glowered at those assembled.

"Start answering my questions, or I will burn this place down around you," he hissed. "What do you want with me? With Vanity?"

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"And then what Redboy? Kill yourself and Bluegirl?" Odessa teased, "there's no way that you'll do anything, you're trapped Redboy."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"No!" Anriin snapped - a brief burst of flame catching in the air just to the side of Odessa. "Answer my question, damnit - what do you want with us?!"

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Wait, by Numinis' Light, I recognise their symbols," Vanity suddenly gasped with fear, "they're the markings of The Coven, The Creatures of the City of Shadows. They're vampires!"

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"Oh, brilliant," Anriin groaned - pulling at his chains again, but this time only with his good arm. "Meaning what, exactly? That they likely plan to drink our blood and absorb our essence for some sort of dark and mighty purpose? I'm foreign, help me out here!"

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"We only drink blood to survive, we are not mindless animals," Locrinus informed, "nor do we shed blood in some attempt of higher power, unlike dear Filla Vanity here and her beloved Order of Numinis."

Vanity went to defend her religion but she did not know what to say, what he had said was true. The Order had shed blood in the name of a higher power.

"Yeah Redboy, if we wanted your blood, you'd already be dead," Odessa chipped in, "no we have a request for you."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Anriin frowned, but stopped struggling. His eyes flickered briefly to Vanity, anxious, before returning to Odessa again.

"What... What kind of request?"

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Anriin don't..." Vanity began before Piven covered her mouth with his hand. The smell of his leather glove made her gag a bit.

"We might not know who or what you are Redboy," Odessa replied as she moved a hand over his face, "but we know what people think you are, a Malformed. And if people think you're a Malformed, then surely there's a chance that the Malformed will also mistake you for one of their own."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"Let go of her," Anriin growled, knuckles whitening as he clenched his fists again. "Let go of her, right now, or you'll get nothing whatsoever from me. And don't," he pulled his head back slightly against the wall, "touch me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff