Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"He has no reason not to," Barachiel replied as he started to move forward again, "but don't worry lad, we'll explain it to him in good time."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"H-he'll probably h-hate me then," E'ly replied, looking back at the floor and snifing. "L-like everybody e-else..."

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Hey now lad, don't say a thing like that," Barachiel replied, "you're among friends now."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"F-for now," E'ly repled sadly, wobbling again but quickening his pace a little. "I... C-can we hurry up, please? I... I f-feel dirty."

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Ha ha, that's the spirit lad," Barachiel laughed as he lead the way out of the dorm room and into the corridor. There were several doors on the walls and a staircase leading down, which was directly opposite the dorm room. Gavriel was slummbed on the floor resting against the wall on the left side of the bedroom door.

"Ah Gav, could you take our guest to the bathroom," the Paladin asked in way that the young man knew he had no real choice in the matter and so just nodded sleepily and took E'ly off the Knight, "perfect, now I'll go get some towles and sleeping clothes for you."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"Th-thank you sir," E'ly mumbled, swallowing awkwardly and latching onto Gav's arm for balance. "I um... Th-thanks..."

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Err no worries," Gavriel mumbled back, he felt just as awkward.

Barachiel nodded and gave them a friendly wink before disappearing down the stairs as Gav watched on and yawned.

"Alright..." he started though he did not know what he was going to say, "....yeah." He then started to walk slowly towards the bathroom, his eyes tried to focus on everything except E'ly.

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"S-so um," E'ly began quietly after clearing his throat a couple of times, the quiet making him even more nervous. "How long h-have you been here? I... I-if you d-don't mind, that is..."

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Oh, like err ten years I think," Gavriel murmured out before he cleared his throat too and forced himself to look at E'ly, "yeah t-ten y-years....well nearly ten....it's not nine years...just nearly ten....it's coming up to ten err..years..."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"That's kind of... Ages," E'ly mused, sniffing and rubbing his nose awkwardly. "H-haven't you gotten... Well... Bored?"

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"No, well a bit, well not really umm" Gavriel paused as he tried to work out how he had felt about the past ten years - "well it's my home, so even if it does like get boring...which it doesn't...but can do...though you won't find it boring....probably...no umm..." - he went quiet as he realised they had arrived outside the bathroom - "...oh here....err..do you...want me to...err...help you inside?"

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"Oh um... I guess," E'ly started to reply, looking down at the floor, then flinched slightly and shook his head. "N-no I... I can m-manage but um... Thanks, I... I guess. But um... W-will need towels and stuff, else I'll be kind of... Stuck."

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Oh good," Gavriel sighed with relief before tensing as he tried to work out if it had been too obvious that he had been happy with the news, "I mean...err..yeah right t-towles and stuff...err" - he stopped and looked at the stairs - "well err Paladin Barachiel said he would get someone...so I guess we um...wait."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"Y-you don't have to wait w-with me," E'ly offered quietly, letting go of Gav's arm and leaning against the wall, then slid down it slowly so that he sat on the floor. "I... I'll b-be fine here, I s-suppose... Y-you've probably got other... M-more interesting stuff to d-do..."

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Oh yeah totally..." Gavriel mumbled out as he looked at the floor, he wanted to hide his embarrassment and shame for telling such a perfetic lie, "...although now that y-you're on the floor...like...how will you...you know....get back up...off the floor?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff