Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Hello Alex! =D

---

Dark opened his eyes wearily, his head resting on his arms. He didn't know how long he'd been sat like this, head down on the table in the corner of the bar, his body unwilling to move. A large number of empty glasses were scattered around the table - all his - but his mind was still painfully clear.

"I can't do this anymore! I need you to be with me, not lost in your own head!"

The argument had been hours ago now, but still the words bounced about inside his skull, undulled by alcohol. He groaned quietly, one hand clenching into a fist, and thumped the table in a deeply vague sort of fashion, muttering into his own arm.

"Stupid... blond..."

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"You're still here then I see?" A voice shouted from bar's entrance, the speaker making sure that the volume was loud enough to cause Dark discomfort.

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"And so what if I am?" Dark retorted, his words slightly soft round the edges, but still coherent and full of snarl. "I'm not hurting anybody, am I?"

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Hurting anyone?" the voiced mused to himself. "Well no true, you're not now, but I wish I could have said the same earlier."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"Mhmm... Touch me, and I break your face," Dark replied, shutting his eyes. "You know I can. Just a promise I will."

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Wooh hey, what's with the hostility ser?" The voiced asked, slightly confused but not completely surprised by Dark's violent responce. "Do you not recognise me?"

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"No, I do not," Dark growled back. "My eyes are shut. I cannot be bothered to lift my head, nor my eyelids. So who, precisely, are you? And why, precisely, are you bothering me?"

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"By Creo's Cross, how much did you have to drink last night?" The Speaker wondered aloud amid laughter. "It's Paeder, Paeder Gruwhard, and I'm "bothering" you because this just so happens to be my bar, remember?"

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"Not enough," Dark replied shortly; then scowled a little - though he still didn't open his eyes. "Right. Paeder. Peter with a cold? Alright. What do you want from me? My head is heavy, I do not want to get up. Another drink, however, might be acceptable."

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Ha that's what I like to hear," Paeder laughed as he disappeared behind bar before returning with with a large bottle of unlabled Whiskey and two small glasses, which were both quickly filled to the top.

"Would you mind if I joined you in your sorrow my gloomy ser?" Paeder enquired even though he had already pulled a chair up for himself next to Dark, making it clear that he was not planning on leaving his discontented customer in peace any time soon, no matter what Dark's was.

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Dark opened one eye, examining the drink as it was poured; then lifted his head up off his arms with a slight groan, then propped himself up with his elbow on the table and his chin on the heel of his hand.

"I would mind," he muttered, picking up the glass. "But cheers all the same." And then promptly knocked it back, in one. Never mind how normal humans behaved; he couldn't be bothered.

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"No problem ser, no problem at all," Paeder replied as he lifted his own glass to say cheers before taking a slow and small slip. He had no idea how Dark was able to knock back the stuff so easily and quickly without feeling anything, but as it meant he had to buy more than most people, Paeder never asked him how it was possible. Never question a man with money, he thought happily to himself, as he poured his guest another drink.

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"Wondering how much is left in my wallet, Paeder?" Dark queried, seemingly talking to the refilled glass. "How much is on my tab?"

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Well your wallet became empty a long time ago, somewhere between the fifth bar fight and those hookers arriving if I remember rightly," Paeder reflected, looking back on the night as if it was nothing to out of the ordinary for him. "Your tab, however, has reached about £500."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"I see," Dark murmured, sighing as he picked up the glass again - and once again, threw it straight down his throat. "I'll write a cheque or something later. Or I'll go get money out, just.... Not now." He set the glass back down on the table, then folded his arms again and dropped his head back down onto them, cradling his own skull and shutting his eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff