Welcome to Gaia! ::

So here's the situation. The characters from different anime series have come into our world, and some of us aren't too pleased with this.. fact. How will our hero and heroine react to this, and what chaos will ensue? Children and baby chickens beware...
DUMBLEDORE! gonk
User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆ кαsєץ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈━═☆sυιvαи☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×
I see the angels, I'll lead them to your door
There's no escape now, no mercy no more
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...

With a stretch and a silent yawn, Kasey crawled out from under her covers. Her alarm clock showed that it was 11:17, but it was still cloudy and gloomy outside. Groaning, she rolled out of bed onto the floor before crawling across the wood floors to her closet.
Her parents were salespeople, so they were hardly home to watch out for her, since they were always traveling. Kasey's house was nice, a big one at that and since they weren't home, she got the master bedroom. She also had a guest room for her friend Aaron, whose been her best friend since pre-K. Walking into the closet, she rummaged through all the clothes which were color sorted. She thought in the back of the mind to thank the maid for doing that.
Slipping on her t-shirt, she slide down the rail of the stairs, landing gracefully at the bottom thanks to her 6 years of ballet.
When Kasey reached the kitchen, she stared blankly at the people sitting at the table. Narrowing her eyes, she glanced at them skeptically.
"Who the hell are you people?" she demanded, edging herself around the island and to the knife drawer. A black haired man with shiny red eyes followed her movements. Another man pounced on her, a orange swirly mask wrapped around his head. Struggling, she swatted at him.
"Tobi's a good boy!" Kasey mentally sweatdropped at his childness. 'Oh lord, what the f is going on..' she cried in her mind.

You took my heart, deceived me right from the start
You showed me dreams, I wished they turn into real
You broke the promise and made me realize
It was all just a lie...

______________☽Aαяoи☾______________

~☪~

______________☽Bєи☾______________

~☪~
______________☽Cяιsтiαиsoи☾______________

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick and think off you
Caught up in circles confusion is nothing new
You say go slow; I fall behind
The second hand unwinds

Aaron sleeps dreaming about all kinds of nice things. Aaron's parents where divorced and his father lived in england while his mother traveled with his best friend Kasey's parents all over the world. Aaron felt himself being poked in the face and started to wake, he opened his eyes as he heard different voices,

"I am telling you he is not possessed by an Akuma" said a white haired boy
"well I don'tthink so come on look at him" said a red haired boy

Aaron's eyes widen he jumped up on his bed and ran to the balcony and gabbed the rope he had tied there, next to the zip line they used to connect balcony and slide down it and ran towards his next door neighbor's house knocking on the door he yelled "Kasey Let me in its an emergancy" he cried

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you're lost you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you; I'll be waiting
Time after time

☆═━┈┈━═☆ кαsєץ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈━═☆sυιvαи☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Hearing Aaron pound on the door, she struggled harder, biting at Tobi who just sang at the top of his lungs. Looking for a nearby weapon, her eyes zeroed in on the frying pan on the hook beside the island. Reaching for it, she slammed it again his head making him wince and fall back clutching his head while crying pitifully. The red eyed man smirked and chuckled to himself, the others did the same.

Scrambling to get up, she dove down the hallway and threw open the door before diving behind Aaron. Using him as a shield, she clutched to him and pointed feebly inside. Her eyes were wide as saucers and she was trembling.

"There's random people in my house that are trying to rape meeeeee. Saveee meeeee Aaron!" she cried, clinging to him even more.

It was all just a lie...

~☪~

~☪~

User Image

The second hand unwinds

Aaron's eyes widen as Kasey did that and he stairs at the two men "What I'm I going to do I cam here to escape my house full of weird Guys, You know I am physically weak too" he said pouting at his friend angry. Then looking at the guy as he looked at them and then back at his friend what the heck was going on,but there was a though in his mind about how he really didn't want to find out what was going on.

Time after time
Time after time

☆═━┈┈━═☆ кαsєץ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈━═☆sυιvαи☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Analyzing the situation, Kasey glanced around. There was the men in her house, then the two men from Aaron's. A light bulb blazed above her head as she grabbed her best friend's hand. Tugging him behind her, she ran around her house to her backyard. Jumping over pool supplies, she led them to her pool house.

Throwing the door open, she ran inside and yanked Aaron in after her before locking the door and the deadbolt. Sighing, she slide down the door and breathed a sigh of relief. She smiled at Aaron.

"Good thing I passed that Defense class with an A. Yay for critical situation thinking!" she laughed, eyes sparkling.

It was all just a lie...

~☪~

~☪~

User Image

The second hand unwinds

Aaron felt like he was in the super Mario Games because of all the jumping and begging chased by so many Bowsers why is there so many Bowsers. Aaron paints heavily as he looks angry face at Kasey "I passed with a C minus okay" he said then looking to see if anyone fallowed then, Hoping no one did too bad for them they did not realize the fact that their was a group of people be hide them

Time after time
Time after time

☆═━┈┈━═☆ кαsєץ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈━═☆sυιvαи☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Gasping as a hand covered her mouth, Kasey threw her hands up to claw at her captor. Another red eyed man looked down at her, but this one had whitish hair. Her eyes dilated as he turned her head to stare at the other red eyed man who had busted the door down. Feeling her head grow heavy, she let darkness envelope her as Sasuke put her under the Mangenko. He turned his eyes towards Aaron, but this time they were black. Soul hoisted Kasey up and carried her in his arms carefully.

Allen and Lavi ran through the door, before they stared at the unconscious girl in Soul's arms and Aaron over in the corner. Lavi pointed at him accusingly.

"AKAMU!!!!!" Lavi screamed before lunging at Aaron, but he was tackled to the ground by Allen.

"No! He's not a Akamu for God's sake!" was the reply he got before they started wrestling on the ground.

It was all just a lie...

~☪~

~☪~

User Image

The second hand unwinds

Aaron looked for Kasey for help and then noticed she was passed out, then he looked at the group. Aaron felt the room spin and did the only manly thing his manhood could muster.....He fainted.

Lavi looked at the boy "I believe you Now Allen he is not an Akuma" he said
Allen did the face to palm "I told you"

Time after time
Time after time

☆═━┈┈━═☆ кαsєץ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈━═☆sυιvαи☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

3 hours later...

Groaning, Kasey sat up and rubbed the back of her head. A sharp shock of pain flitted across her body causes her to yelp out and arch her back. A shuffle echoed through the room before a glass of water and an asprin was offered to her. Looking up with frightened eyes, she stared at Sebastian who was smiling at her. She scrambled backwards across the bed, but she lost her footing and flew to the floor. A laugh rumbled throughout the room as the other occupant smirked at her. The man, Sasuke, who had knocked her out with his eyes stared at her with amusement.

Now that she had all her senses back from the fall, she glanced around the room. A total of 6 guys sat in her room on the couch and armchairs. She growled at them, but it came out cute to them. Soul got up, making his way towards her. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"You look like a drenched cat!" Soul chuckled, patting her head. Kasey stuck her lip out in a pout and huffed before crossing her arms and turning away.

"Are not.." she shot back.

"Are too."

"Are not."

"Are too."

"Are n-" Kasey was shut up before a hand clamped over her mouth again. She stared up at Sasuke who was looking away with an irritated look.

"Shut up, your annoying.." he grunted. Kasey glared at him hatefully before licking his hand. He yanked it away with disgust.

"Did you just.. lick me?" he asked incredulously. She smiled smugly at him.

"Sure did, a**."

It was all just a lie...

User Image

Aeon Carson

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom.

Aeon rolled over and fell off the bed. She opened her eyes annoyed and saw feet. She looked up and a man with red hare and a red tattoo on his forehead. "What the fu$^?" She exclaimed jumping up to her feet. "Fallow me." He said emotionally. "YOU PERVERT WHY ARE YO IN MY ROOM WHEN I'M SLEEPING?" Aeon grabbed her coat. "OK LETS GO! YOUR F$#*ING LUCKY I SLEEP IN MY CLOTHS." Gaara, the man in red fallowed and then led the way. "Why are we at
Kasey's house?" She asked. "Shut up and come on." Gaara said and opened the door. Aeon was shoked at what she saw.

~☪~

~☪~

User Image

The second hand unwinds

Aaron wakes up and looks at Allen and Lavi and eyes widen "Do not worry we Will not hurt you" said Allen innocently "I won't either" said Lavi as Allen looked angry at him
"We found the credit card and I bought five kinds of ramen" cried Naruto holding a bag in his hand
"I bought play dough its art that doesn't go bang" he said making a blue bird out of play due
"I bought fake flowers so I can't destroy them" said Finny waving them around
Aaron pinched himself to make sure that he was not dreaming when he really hoped he was dreaming. An other figure stood in the door way drinking a coke he walked over to Aaron and handed him a cold one
"Here you go, the only reason I did it was because I was bored" said Akira sitting down next to him

Aaron nodded "thank you, Kasey where are you'' he yelled the last part

Time after time
Time after time

☆═━┈┈━═☆ кαsєץ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈━═☆sυιvαи☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Kasey was in the middle of tackling and biting Sasuke, who had called her retarded, when she heard Aaron yell. Her head poked up like a dog and she jumped up from the play fight and ran out of her bedroom towards Aaron's guest room.

"Yeessss?" she drawled, swinging the door open. Ignoring the other men, she pranced over to her best friend and smiled at him cheerfully. "Whatcha ne-" She was cut off as she was tackled to the floor. Sasuke pinned her against the floor, arms by her head and he sat on her.

"Don't turn your back on me, and we're not done here!" he purred at her. Kasey's mouth dropped open and she tried to push him off.

"Rapeeee!" she screamed, biting his arms harshly. The other 5 came into the room, along with another male who had 3 white stripes in his hair. They all watched with amusement as Sasuke continued to torture her, while she squealed and squirmed away. "Stop tickling me, a**!" she cried pitifully and pouted at him.

It was all just a lie...

Aeon heard screaming and ran to the sorce gaara fallowing slowly. When she entered the room she saw a man ontop of Kasey. She walked over to Aaron "Care to explain?" she whispered to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff