Welcome to Gaia! ::

x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
                                      tab tab ....................................
                                      tab tab `I feel like every role you take ✦ ✦ ✦xxx◞。THERE'S A PART OF YOU THAT THINKS YOU CAN DO IT

ixxd o n ' txxk n o wxxi fxxp e r f e c txxi sxxt h exxr i g h txx w o rdxxxxxxbecause i honestly don't believe perfection exists

(  ◞l o c a t i o n: On an island ❜  )xxxx (  ◞w i t h: Chris ❜  ) xxxx (  ◞m o o d: Sad ❜  )xxxx (  ◞o o c: ^____^ ❜  )

Violet tilted her head slightly when he told her that she's something else,what did he mean by that? Was it a good thing or bad thing? Usually people told her that she's kinda old because of the things she likes,Violet is very differrent from lots of girls. She was even stuck on an island with Chris Evans,the hottest guy and she didn't even try to make a move on him?! That's seriously crazy.

The dark haired female decided to stay quiet and listen to Chris,she was curious about him. Mayb she could really change her opinion about celebrities because of him. A small smirk appeared upon her face when Chris told her that his celebrity crush is Sandy B,he even had a huge poster in his bedroom."That's pretty cool." She said with an impressed small smile,listening to his next answer.

Chris started to answer on her third question,his fears. So he was scared of spiders but also,public speaking. He was scared when he had to speak in front of crowds but Violet could understand him,she didn't plan to make fun of him. In fact,her opinion changed a little about him. She thought that he was really brave to be able to speak and act like that even though he has big fear from public speaking."You know..? You actually very brave. I'm sure it's not easy for you." Violet said with a soft comforting smile."Have you tried to cure it somehow?" She asked,furrowing her eyebrows slightly. After a moment,Chris asked her if she has more fears."Actually yes..I have a lot. I hate horror movies,it's scares the sh*t out of me..Or scary pranks..I'm also a bit scared to drive in a car because of what happened to my mother.." She placed her hand on her other arm and rubbed it gently,lowering her head slightly down.Violet took a deep breath,she didn't want to look weak and cry in front of Chris even though she really wanted to cry right now. Her eyes got a bit teary before she raised her head up to the sky and tried to change the subject."Alright so what do we need to make a weapon?" She asked as she moved a bit forward from him so he won't see her face.

User Image

theycallmematt97's Girlfriend

Interstellar Streaker

User Image

C H R I S T O P H E RXXR O B E R TXXE V A N S

User Image
                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

He couldn't believe that he actually spilled all of that personal information. To her, he probably sounded like the biggest whiniest b***h on the planet. "You know..? You're actually very brave. I'm sure it's not easy for you." Chris suddenly turned his head with eyebrows knitted and blue eyes vacant and confused. Violet wore a warm and comforting smile that made Chris feel slightly less anxious, and his arm that was draped over her shoulders slowly kneaded itself again. "Have you tried to cure it somehow?" she questioned. The man reluctantly nodded his head lightly. "Yeah, I'm on a few medications for it. Xanax and Klonopin." he informed.

Chris looked down at the brunette as he awaited for her answer, eyebrows arched questioningly. "Actually yes.. I have a lot. I hate horror movies, it scares the s**t out of me.. Or scary pranks.. I'm also a bit scared to drive in a car because of what happened to my mother.." she answered, her soft voice lowering as she spoke the last few words. So, her mother died in a car accident. Christopher swallowed some saliva and let his arm drop when Violet moved forward, obviously trying to hide her tears. The inner tips of his eyebrows pulled up as he watched her and with his lips pressed together, Chris clasped his hand around her wrist gently. "Forget about the weapons for now.." he said, voice low and soft. He moved in front of the girl, blocking her way. His piercing blue eyes locked with her brown ones. With a warm smile, he slowly wrapped his arms around the others waist and leaned down to press his lips to her soft cheek.

"I'm sorry about your mother." he spoke quietly, hoping that his words would make her feel at least somewhat comforted. The poor girl's eyes had teared up and it looked as though she would burst out crying any second, and Chris was definitely not the best with criers to say the least.

User Image User Image

III_Lucky_Panda_III
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
                                      tab tab `I feel like every role you take ✦ ✦ ✦xxx◞。THERE'S A PART OF YOU THAT THINKS YOU CAN DO IT

ixxd o n ' txxk n o wxxi fxxp e r f e c txxi sxxt h exxr i g h txx w o rdxxxxxxbecause i honestly don't believe perfection exists

(  ◞l o c a t i o n: On an island ❜  )xxxx (  ◞w i t h: Chris ❜  ) xxxx (  ◞m o o d: Sad ❜  )xxxx (  ◞o o c: ^____^ ❜  )

Violet didn't really want to talk about it because she knew that if she will talk about it,she will end up crying like a little girl. The accident happened when she was little but it's still affected her, the two people who couldn't forget about Violet's mom was Violet's dad and Violet. Violet's father never dated someone else after that,his depression was very bad but Violet tried to help him.

Suddenly Chris told her to forget about the weapons for now,he clased his hand around her wrist gently and moved in front of her to block her way."Chris..It's fine.." Violet really didn't want to cry in front of him but in the end,she's very sensitive person. She can cry easily and that's something she hates about herself.When Chris wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek,Violet couldn't help but wrap her arms around him a bit tight. It was a bit comforting becuase the only people who knew about it were Amanda,Chris and her father.She buried her head in Chris's chest,closing her eyes. Violet stayed quiet for a few moments until she calmed down and slowly pulled away."I'm sorry about that.." She knew that Chris probably didn't feel comfortable when she did it but she just needed to hug someone..

User Image

Interstellar Streaker

User Image

User Image

Violet had nestled her head into his chest and hugged him tightly, which he was expecting. With one hand placed on the small of her back, Chris let the other trail up her spine to the spot in between her shoulder blades where he let it rest. He had never lost a loved one, however he did lose a very close friend friend in a motorcycle accident. On his upper right portion of his torso, he had a small tattoo that read "In loving memory of Bardsley with me always" in black cursive ink. He had four other tattoos as well, all of which had very strong meaning and symbolism. On his right bicep was the Kanji symbol for 'family'. On his right shoulder was the word 'loyalty'. Tattooed on Chris's left shoulder was a tribal design of the Taurus zodiac symbol for his mother, and on his chest was a quote from Buddhist teaching.

Chris rested his cheek against the top of her head for a moment until she pulled back and apologized, at which point he smiled and lifted his hands to cup her cheeks. "Don't be. I'm sorry if I stink." he chuckled, in reference to his sweaty chest that she had allowed herself to put her head in. The lake water may have caused him to appear clean, though it didn't take away the stench. Chris smirked softly before letting his arm dangle around Violet's neck once more as they began to walk back to the lake. He still bore a slight limp when he walked although it hardly caused him pain anymore. "You asked about the weapons, right? Well, I think we should sharpen a few sticks. Get them nice and pointy to spear some fish." he inquired. "And we can do so with this" he started, fishing out the piece of rock that he had picked up earlier. "I think it will do the job just fine." he finished. With a satisfied smirk, Christopher tossed it up once, caught it, and tucked it back into his pocket.

User Image User Image

III_Lucky_Panda_III
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

(  ◞l o c a t i o n: On an island ❜  )xxxx (  ◞w i t h: Chris ❜  ) xxxx (  ◞m o o d: Calm/color] ❜  )xxxx (  ◞o o c: ^____^ ❜  )

Chris only smiled and cupped her cheeks gently,apologizing for his bad smell. Violet couldn't help but laugh at him,her mood became better because Chris made her laugh by saying something so stupid."The smell is not that bad.. for now." Of course she was messing around with him but he didn't have a bad smell,maybe if they will spend more time on this island then they will have a bad smell but for now it's fine. She stepped closer when Chris's arm dangled around her neck,the two were walking kind of slow because both of them were limping slightly. Violet's head was much better from yesterday,she could barely feel pain which was good.

Violet listened to Chris idea,to sharpen sticks with the pointy rock he held in his hand. Her dark mocha eyes looked at the rock before raised her head to look at Chris."Sounds good to me." She nodded her head."I will search for a few sticks." Violet moved away from Chris and started to look around,luckily it didn't take her a lot of time before she found a few sticks. The sticks weren't too thin or too thick,it was strong enough and Violet guessed it would be fine to use them. She picked the sticks then walked back to Chris."Found some.."A small smile appeared upon her face,handing one of the sticks to Chris.

User Image

Interstellar Streaker

User Image

User Image

"Believe me, it'll get bad quick. I sweat bullets." he said honestly. Chris needed hygiene more than Violet; perspiration left his body consistently. He could only hope that the luggage had washed up on the beach. Once Violet came back with two long sticks, Chris took one from her grasp and tried to bend it and failed to succeed, which was good. "Perfect." he said, a thin smile of approval splaying across his lips. All he had to do now was shape them and they were good to go.

- TIME SKIP -

With the rock that Chris had picked up, he carved gashes into the bark of the trees to help give them direction when they wanted to head back to the lake. Soon, the two were walking across the sandy beach toward the glistening water with their soon-to-be spears in their hand. Chris eased himself down into the hot white sand, legs sprawled out in front of him with his stick lying across his lap. "I really hope this works." he mumbled as he fished the grey rock out of his pocket. Wrapping a hand around the bark, the man held the rock to it on an angle and swiped away from him. A thin layer of wood peeled away as easy as the skin of an apple. Chris's face suddenly beamed with happiness as he stroked the bark yet again. "It ******** works!" he exclaimed, looking up at the brunette with a huge grin. "Oh, man. I am good!" he growled the last part as he continued to twist the stick, going round and round it like a pencil and a sharpener.

The stick went from being dull to a weapon of mass destruction in a matter of minutes. The point was about as sharp as it could get and god, did it look deadly. Chris pricked it a few times with the tip of a forefinger, testing it's sharpness. With his spear clutched firmly in his big hand, the brunette arose to his feet and handed the rock to Violet. "You work on yours, I'm gonna go catch us some lunch." and with a flash of his perfect smile, he walked past the girl toward the cold clear blue water. The coldness didn't phase him seeing as it was a very hot day out.

User Image User Image

III_Lucky_Panda_III
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

(  ◞l o c a t i o n: On an island ❜  )xxxx (  ◞w i t h: Chris ❜  ) xxxx (  ◞m o o d: Amused ❜  )xxxx (  ◞o o c: ^____^ ❜  )

The two walked in the forest,Violet looked around and made sure that there wasn't something scary on their way while Chris carved fashes into tres so they won't get lost on their way back. The weather became a bit hotter when they neared the sand,it was very hot and it took a few moments for Violet to get used to it."Me too..." If it won't work then how are they going to protect themselves? The dark haired female sat down beside him and watched how he peeled the wood with the rock,it was actually working! How amazing! A big smile appeared upon her face before she laughed at Chris's reaction,he looked really excited which was very cute."That's great!"

It only took him a few minutes before the stick was finally sharp,it didn't look like a hard work so Violet can do it as well.Once he finished,he handed the rock for her and told her to work on her own stick."Alright,good luck with that." Violet lowered her head to the stick and started to peel it, it was a bit hard for her because she wasn't a strong person but after some time she was able to do it."Finally,it's ready!" Violet raised her stick up to the air and quickly checked the sharpness,it was very sharp and she had to be careful with it. She placed the rock aside before she got up and walked to the water,watching how Chris tried to catch some fish for them. Suddenly she had an idea.She moved quietly until she was a bit near him then opened her mouth to speak."Hey Chris!" Once he turned around,she splashed some water at him,laughing as she moved quickly to the deeper part of the water.

User Image

Interstellar Streaker

User Image

User Image

With knitted eyebrows, Chris eyed the small fish that swam innocently in between and around his legs. Most were too small to be caught so he walked deeper into the water, the point of his spear just poking through the waters surface. A larger fish neared him and with a lick of his lips, Chris readied his spear before thrusting into into the water only to have it miss by a few inches. Frightened, the fish swam off into the deeper water. [********] he snapped, watching the stupid fish with dark eyes until he disappeared. His stomach growled again and with his lips pressed into a firm line across his face, he began to glance around once more. "Finally, it's ready!" he heard Violet call. "Good! Now get out here and help me." his tone had a tinge of annoyance in it.

The man was too intently focused on the thought of the taste of cooked fish to even hear Violet who was moving quietly toward him. "Hey Chris!" she suddenly shouted, causing him to break out of his trance and look up with expectant eyes. A load of water hit his face and he lifted his arms, stumbled back and tripped on a stone. His face was contorted into a hilarious expression of shock as his large muscular frame continued its unstoppable descent towards the salty crystal water. A large splash was thrown into the air reaching out towards Violet. Chris surfaced viciously, his defined muscles contracting delectably as his chest heaved fuelling his laboured breathes of surprise. As he combed his fingers through his soaked tresses he muttered empty threats before he looked over at Violet with feigned annoyance and launched himself toward her.

"Violet you little--" approaching her, he ferociously splashed the girl. Chris couldn't help but laugh as he continued to throw aggressive splashes Violet's way, getting closer to her with each splash in attempts to out-do her.

User Image User Image

III_Lucky_Panda_III
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

(  ◞l o c a t i o n: On an island ❜  )xxxx (  ◞w i t h: Chris ❜  ) xxxx (  ◞m o o d: Amused ❜  )xxxx (  ◞o o c: ^____^ ❜  )

Chris's expression was priceless! It was so hilarious."Buhahahahah." Violet laughed loudly,turning her head back to look at him again.He even lost his balance and fell into the water which was even more funny!"Oh man, you should've seen your face!" Violet called as she slowly stopped,the water reached to her chest as she stood there,smiling proudly because Chris fell for that easy trick.

"I'm a little what..?" Her smile grew even bigger before she squinted your eyes in a few way and stuck her tongue out at him,when she opened her eyes she could see the wave and quickly closed her eyes. The water splashed her face and Violet quickly turned around,wiping her face with her hands.She started to laugh and splashed on him again."Oh I'm so going to win this." She moved deeper into the water until the water reached to her chin,trying to swim again from Chris."You can't catch me~." She sang in a teasing tone,using her legs to splash water at Chris.

User Image

Interstellar Streaker

User Image

User Image

Chris observed in rapture at how enchanting Violet was when she laughed, which was incredibly rare in itself, it made her mocha brown eyes radiate a careless and joyous glow. "Oh, I am so going to win this!" she declared, moving deeper into the water in a fail attempt to get away from him. "My a**!" he shot back, a devilish grin claiming his lips as he swam after her. The water reached Violet's chin however it only reached just above his chest - he clearly had the advantage. The two fell into a good-natured splashing battle, beguiling laughter erupting from their mouthes. "The hell I can't!" he swam with large strokes toward her, when suddenly he was assaulted by a large splash that fell directly into his mouth choking him slightly into submission.

"Okay... okay, I call a truce!" he sputtered, spitting the salty water from his mouth. With the water now up to his neck, the edge of his lips curved up in amusement that caused two adorable dimples to appear. Her dark hair clung to her head and the sun it her face perfectly, accenting each and every one of her perfect features. Clearing his throat quietly, the man quickly averted his eyes once he realized that he was ogling and began to swim back to the spot where he dropped his spear. "We should get back to work." he inquired, voice low and raspy now that the taste of salt was stuck in his throat. As he emerged from the water, a few drips clung to his skin while others slowly trickled down his back and dissappeared under his shorts. His back muscles worked under his glistening skin with each slowed step he took toward the shallow water.

User Image User Image
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Chris was swimming after her to get her,splashing water at her. Violet was moving to the deeper water quickly until it reached her chin,after that she couldn't feel the ground under her so she kicked her legs in the water to keeping herself up.She closed her eyes and tried to cover her face when Chris splashed water to her until he started to choke.

He called a truce but Violet thought that they could have more fun,there were plenty of fishes and plenty of time catch them so Violet decided to have more fun. Maybe she could know Chris more."Oh come on,I thought you are a person who knows how to have fun." Violet commented,swimming to the shallow water until she could finally touch the ground again. She moved after him for a few moments until the water reached to Chris's knees. Only then Violet tackled him and both of them fell into the shallow water."I won!" She called happily,raising her hands up to the air.

User Image

Interstellar Streaker

User Image

User Image

Chris gave an exasperated sigh at Violet's words. "You're right, I do know how to have fun. But right now we have to put that aside and--" She suddenly tackled him from behind which caused him to fall face first into the water with a loud smack, and he quickly bursted out of the water with that same hilarious expression as earlier. His chest heaved with each breath he took as he rubbed the water out of his eyes. "I won!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms up into the air joyously. However, her victory was quickly cut short when Chris simply outstretched his arms and gave her a sharp shove into the water. "No, I won." he placed his hands on his hips triumphantly and with a smirk that jeered in the corner of his mouth, he turned around and sat down in the water.

The man leaned back on his hands and let his legs stretch out in front of him, a little breathless from all of the commotion. "You're crazy." he commented in a breathy voice, laughing a bit as he shook his head lightly and rubbed the water off his face.

User Image User Image

III_Lucky_Panda_III
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

(  ◞l o c a t i o n: On an island ❜  )xxxx (  ◞w i t h: Chris ❜  ) xxxx (  ◞m o o d: Curious ❜  )xxxx (  ◞o o c: ^____^ ❜  )

Chris had the same funny expression just like before and Violet couldn't help but laugh at him,proud at herself for winning in this unfair game.She closed her eyes as she raised her arms up into the air but before she could even do something,Chris shoved her into the water."Ah!" Violet yelped before she fell into the water,closing her mouth and eyes,to tell the truth it really surprised her. She bursted out of the water and breathed for air before she laughed."Oh you're sly!" Violet brushed her fingers along her dark wet hair that was very messy.

"Really? I don't hear it often." Being called crazy actually made Violet smile happily,it's been such a long time since she had a water fight with someone. Violet was knows as the serious and plain person but on this island she actually opened up a bit,showing her true self.She got up and wrung her hair,water dripping down her body as she looked to the left side.Suddenly she could see some things floating on the water."Chris..."She tapped his shoulder to he will look at the same direction like her."Are these...?"And without saying another thing,Violet started to move slowly to the suitcases that were floating on the water. It was probably from the plane! Violet picked up her pace and started to run towards the suitcases quickly,maybe they could find there some things.

User Image

Interstellar Streaker

User Image

User Image

"Chris..." she called softly, tapping one of his shoulders. Chris was examining the wound on his leg that seemed to be healing over nicely at the moment. "What?" he asked, lifting his gaze to look up at her. Violet was staring down the beach so Chris looked in the same direction, his eyebrows furrowing when he saw small suitcases and luggage bags floating slowly on the waters surface. With each small wave, they wobbled closer to the beach. "I think so.." he spoke quietly, a hint of exciemtent audible in his voice. The two ran across the shallow water, Chris now standing knee deep as he reached for one of the luggage bags. One by one, he began to drag them onto the sand.

He was almost certain that the last one he grabbed was his. Christopher sat down with the large bag sitting in between his legs and unzipped it, opened it up, and saw that all of his clothes and personal items were completely dry and still intact. "Yes!!" he shouted gleefully, a wild toothy grin appearing on his lips as he began to rummage through to the bottom for his medication. Chris had two separate bottles for them - one for Xanax and another for Klonopin. Hastily, he dumped two of each into the palm of his hand and popped them both into his mouth, swallowing them without an issue. "This is great." he turned to Violet, smiling broadly. "Have you found your stuff?"

User Image User Image

III_Lucky_Panda_III
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

(  ◞l o c a t i o n: On an island ❜  )xxxx (  ◞w i t h: Chris ❜  ) xxxx (  ◞m o o d: Curious ❜  )xxxx (  ◞o o c: ^____^ ❜  )

Violet couldn't belive it! There were luggage bags floating on the water,that's great. The two ran towards the bags,maybe they will find some stuff that could help them! She started to drag luggage after luggage until everything was on the sand. The dark haired female searched for her own bag but sadly it wasn't there,it was probably lost in the ocean. Her dark mocha eyes glanced at Chris who sounded excited because he found the bags."No...my bags aren't here..." A small sigh escaped from her mouth,knowing that most of her stuff were probably ruined. "But it's a good thing you found your stuff." Violet smiled slightly,checking the ocean one more time. She also looked around to see if there were more stuff and then she saw something floating from far away,Violet squinted her eyes.

It took her a long moment before she realized what was floating on the water,it was a person! She looked back at Chris and noticed that he was too busy with his bags so she just ran into the water,the person was unconscious. Once Violet got into the deeper part she started to swim as fast as she could until she reached that person,it was a beautiful female with blonde hair. She looked mature,probably just like Violet. Violet cupped her waist and tried to swim with her to the shallow water."Chris! Leave you goddamn bag and help me!" Her voice was loud enough for him to hear her,soon her legs touched the water and Violet tried to drag the girl onto the sand."You have to do cpr on her.." She mumbled,breathing in and out. She swam too fast,even some water got into her mouth so her voice was a bit raspy.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces