Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Conversationalist

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lukas Depre
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection." - Drake

Lukas shifted back and away from the other, grabbing his socks and shoes as he passed them. "...I don't know why it's your business, but sure, it is. I have reasoning, but if I tell you, god knows what you'll say to the school." The black-haired kid made a face, sitting down in the sand to pull his socks and shoes back on in order to distract himself from the other. The stupid kid was like a leech, and one you couldn't get rid of. What would be the quickest way to burn it off then?

A small smile crossed his face as the idea hit him. He pulled his shoes and socks back off, setting his shirt aside as well before he ran over to a small overhanging rock, the place where he had planned to jump to his death. And that was just about what he was going to do. Just about. There was a slight twist to this plan. He wasn't going to die. Maybe just fake it. A little. He smirked and jumped off, diving head-first into the water... And he didn't come back up.

Mood - Strongly Irritated // Location - The Lake // OOC - -DRAMATIC PIANO MUSIC-

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-------------
    Eric Watson
-------------

Eric laughed as Lukas dove back in, thinking the other boy had finally loosened up, but his laughter died down as moments passed and Lukas did not resurface. He debated diving down there himself or calling the paramedics first and decided on the former, going down beneath the surface himself. He watched the other in the clear water, not moving an inch until he had to come up for air. After catching his breath, he swam a little closer and went under again. Eric noticed that Lukas hadn't moved. Normally drowning people sank deeper, if he could remember correctly since their lungs filled with water. However, what troubled him was that Lukas wasn't sinking or coming up for breath. Deciding not to wait a moment longer, he swam under to retrieve Lukas from the watery depths.

~~ Mood: Concerned ~~ Location: Lake ~~ OOC: I hope I'm not doing anything wrong in this post. If you want something edited, PM me. ~~

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lukas Depre
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

SCREWED UP SORRY

Mood - N/A // Location - The Lake // OOC - N/A

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-------------
    Eric Watson
-------------

Eric looked into Lukas's dark eyes as they resurfaced, a surprisingly contemplative expression on his face. While most of the time he saw a cold, stoic expression looking into the black-haired boy's eyes, this time seemed different. Instead of the usual bone-chilling disdain that seemed plastered on Lukas's face, Eric saw... a hint of frustration. Like the other boy was backed into a corner and desperately trying to find a way out. Not knowing what to do, Eric brought Lukas back to shore and sat him down at the lake's edge, remaining in the water himself. After a few minutes of awkward silence, Eric decided to take a stab at what was going on.
          "Lukas... That wasn't a suicide attempt, was it?" he said with a surprising degree of gravity. Even after the words passed his lips, Eric was astounded at how unlike himself he sounded.

~~ Mood: Confused ~~ Location: Lake ~~ OOC: It's okay that it's short. Hope that things are all right with you. ~~

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lukas Depre
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lukas blinked. "Suicide attempt?" He echoed the word, thinking for a moment before he grinned. So maybe, in some twisted luck of fate, things had almost? turned out the way he wanted. The other started to laugh, covering his mouth as he tried to catch his breath, only to continue laughing. When he finally did stop a few minutes after, he looked at Eric with a bemused look.

"No, it wasn't. If I'd wanted to kill myself, I would've done a few others things prior to jumping. Not going to deny I've thought about it, but I don't have the nerve to do it." 'Yet.' The remains of the laughter and his previous smile faltered, Lukas's face returning to its neutral state as he watched Eric. "Why does it matter to you?"

Mood - Amused // Location - The Lake // OOC - 3 As, 2Bs on finals. Pleased I am.

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-------------
    Eric Watson
-------------

"Well... I just thought that maybe you should think a little before you decide to jump off a bridge or something like that." Eric said. "Sure, there are some parts of the world that are ******** up, but there's always good parts too. I think it's more important to value the good in the world than fixate on the bad."
          The moonlight seemed to brighten a little as Eric offered Lukas a sincere smile. He didn't really know a lot of people like Lukas, that was for certain. Considering he was a member of the soccer team, he was always around a different crowd than what Lukas seemed to be comfortable with. He was a man of the moment, preferring not to look back at what already was and just follow the wind to a bright new day. Lukas's more reserved personality obviously clashed, but it was obvious from the moment they met that it only drew Eric in more. Hearing him speak about how he saw the situation interested Eric further. If only Lukas would be more open all the time...

~~ Mood: Calm ~~ Location: Lake ~~ OOC: Good job on your finals! Sorry I didn't get to reply yesterday. I was really tired from work. ~~

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lukas Depre
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lukas snorted, shaking his head. This kid was truly an airhead, through and through. It wasn't like he expected the other to understand though. From what he measured, Eric had a decent, fair life. One completely different from his. Not that any one life was the same, but still. He sighed and lied back, ignoring the feeling of the dirt sticking to him.

"I don't expect you to understand at all, so I won't bother explaining. But not everyone can be so carefree like you, Eric. A lot of us have more on our plates, more expected out of us, more demands to meet. You seem to have it easier, so as I said, I don't expect you to see where I'm coming from. But maybe someday, you'll learn, though that's highly unlikely." Lukas closed his eyes, a small frown on his face as he relapsed into the silence he was used to, while awaiting Eric's response, which he was banking on being the 'I have it hard too' bullshit everyone else pulled when they wanted to best another's story. He made a face, shaking his head again. If Eric was that type, he swore he'd make a point to knock his head off his shoulders for lying.

Mood - Reserved // Location - The Lake // OOC - N/A

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-------------
    Eric Watson
-------------

"So you think I won't understand?" Eric said, getting out of the water and next to Lukas. "You think I'm just like all the other jocks in this goddamn school? That I'll just step all over you and treat you like s**t? You're really blind, aren't you? What the hell do I have to do to get you to see that I do care?! When will you see that I want to learn about these things?!"
          Eric raised his voice towards the end of his last statement. Lukas wasn't cracking, and it was starting to piss him off. He wasn't really angry at the black-haired boy at all. He was afraid that Lukas would just be like all the other guys outside his teammates he tried to make friends with but got turned away. When Eric first became captain of the soccer team, it was like the entire non-sporting community was against him. Everywhere he went, he saw foul looks and painfully hurtful jeers at him and his team. However, due to his innately carefree nature, he could easily put up a façade that gave way to some tearful calls with Jake, his first boyfriend, in the wee hours of the night when the horrible comments would keep him up all night. Though he quickly recovered from day to day, he just wasn't sure how much more he could take. And ever since Lukas, the kid nobody ever talked to, came into his life, those feelings were amplified about a hundredfold within the span of one day. Thinking back to his first relationship, he and Jake had sealed their promise to be there for each other even after breaking up with a kiss. Symbolically, the act showed Eric that Jake did care for his problems and want to learn about them. Acting from that memory, Eric slowly moved towards Lukas, his right arm wrapping behind the black-haired boy's head to pull him into a gentle, chaste kiss.

~~ Mood: Frustrated ~~ Location: Lake ~~ OOC: ~~

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lukas Depre
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lukas' lips parted to answer the other's retort, and as soon as he began to speak, he felt a hand slide into his hair, with unfamiliar lips coming to meet his a short moment after. His body tensed slightly, and he immediately closed his mouth, but after he registered who it was... He let it happen. Why not? The kid would be a good asset to him, at least. Decent protection. It wouldn't last too long though, a week or two tops he measured, with Eric's personality. Maybe three, if he was lucky. The younger male reached up, pulling the other closer with a slight grunt, biting at his lips as his fingers traced lines on the other's body.

Mood - Surprised + Shocked // Location - The Lake // OOC - KAWAII DESHOU. D; Short but I tried-- . n.;;

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-------------
    Eric Watson
-------------

Eric couldn't help but hum softly in approval as Lukas's fingers ran over the outlines of his body and he was pulled closer to him. The other didn't seem to be fighting back as hard now as he was before. What was going on in his head? Was Eric dreaming? He wasn't quite sure, but it sure felt real to him. He didn't try to go for any tongue action since it was his first time kissing Lukas. After the need for breath became too great, he separated, remaining in Lukas's arms.
          "You're not that bad." he said with a wink. "We should hang out more often, you know. I think you're pretty cool, and it would be great for us to be friends, right?"

~~ Mood: Impressed ~~ Location: Lake ~~ OOC: 'Tis fine. ~~

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lukas Depre
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lukas snorted, trying not to laugh but it got caught in his throat anyways. "You and I. Friends. Are you kidding me? You may have kissed me, but that doesn't mean I'll just let you become my friend." He grinned, laughing softly now that he'd given upon trying to cover it up. "The day you and I become friends is the day the walls between cliques in all of society finally deteriorate to where they cannot be build back up." The other sighed, shaking his head with the same grin plastered on his face. "You really are dense.."

Mood - Amused // Location - The Lake // OOC - N/A

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-------------
    Eric Watson
-------------

Lukas's comment did remove the grin off of Eric's face. Cliques played a large role in his life, especially leading up to college. He was always placed in the soccer team clique by nature of his love of the sport. While the role of captain garnered him much respect, it also drew the negative attention of types like Lukas, who were victims of the system that people like Eric and his teammates took advantage of. He didn't deny that he was slightly oblivious to the plights of people like Lukas, but he also had it rough himself, but in different ways. Deciding to avoid that subject, Eric laid down on the grass, not caring that he was slightly wet.
          "I really wish a day like that would come, you know." Eric said. "Sometimes, the most interesting people you meet are the ones you're told not to talk to, right?"

~~ Mood: Slightly less happy ~~ Location: Lake ~~ OOC: Ugh, sorry it's so late. ~~

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lukas Depre
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

As Eric removed himself from his arms, Lukas listened to him speak with closed eyes once more. "That is debatable," he murmured quietly, yawning shortly after. "At least it's decently warm tonight... We won't get sick." Another yawn, and the other shifted to lie on his side, facing Eric, eyes watching him curiously. "Tell me something. Why are you so different from them? Who raised you? We obviously differ, but I think... If I am correct in saying this, you were raised very differently than I by your parents." A pause. "Or parent, if you're like a few people I know.."

Mood - Amused // Location - The Lake // OOC - N/A

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-------------
    Eric Watson
-------------

"Well… I grew up with only my dad in my life. He and my mother split up after they had me because they couldn't agree on how to raise me." Eric said, gently rubbing the area above the scar on his face as he felt something fly near it. His family had a pretty ******** up history for how cheerful their only son was. Since all of the worst stuff happened shortly after his birth, he couldn't remember much of it. He turned to face Lukas, deciding to continue.
          "As for how I was raised… My dad gave me more freedom than most kids. I remember not having a bed time or curfew. He just told me that responsibility, as well as many things in life, must be learned, not taught. He let me do a lot of experimenting on my own, but always expected that whenever I made a mess, I would clean it myself." Eric said.

~~ Mood: Neutral ~~ Location: Lake ~~ OOC: None ~~

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lukas Depre
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lukas nodded quietly as he listened. Eric's history and lifestyle had extreme differences from his own, and quite frankly, he envied the other. "Ever since I was able to walk, I had strict limitations. My parents basically knew my life better than I did. I could only be friends with these people, only go to a certain school, play these games, stay up until this time, everything. I literally carried a schedule on me after I got used to things, in case I forgot." He frowned and close his eyes, thinking quietly. "I finally put my foot down and came here, thought my parents weren't too happy. Oh well. It's pleasing to have a choice for once..."

Mood - Mixed Up // Location - The Lake // OOC - Such a d**k I am. -Sits in corner-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff