Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
This is a private RP between myself, The Unused Wi Kana, and Itokiyu. It depicts gay relationships, so you have been warned! Don't post here please unless you are one of us.

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My character:
User Image
ORIGINS & FAMILY:
Name: Eric Watson
Nickname: Daredevil
Birthday: July 9th
Place of birth: San Jose, California
Places lived since: Barcelona, Spain
Parents’ names, occupations: Matt, gay bar owner
Number of siblings: Mimi - older step sister, 30 years old, works for BP.
Relationship with family: Very close to father, almost lost connection with Mimi, but sends emails every so often.
Happiest memory: Having his first boyfriend return his feelings.

PHYSICAL
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 152 lbs
Build: Muscular, but not bulky
Nationality: American
Disabilities: None.
Complexion: Tanned, no birthmarks. Has a scar on the right side of his face.
Face shape: Elliptical
Distinguishing facial features: His eyes always seem fiery, despite being green
Hair color: Red
Usual hair style: Spiked or in a mohawk
Eye color: Green
Glasses? Contacts?: None
Style of dress/typical outfit(s): Whatever is comfortable, usually entails a tank top and low-hanging pants unless he has a game, in which case he'd be in his team's uniform. When in his room, he usually won't wear a shirt, and when he's by himself, he wears even less.
Health: Healthy
Jewelry? Tattoos? Piercings?: Has a tattoo on the right side of his torso, going around to the same side of his back and some small star tattoos on the left side of his abdomen
Accent?: Moderately strong West Coast accent
Unique mannerisms/physical habits: Occasionally pulls his pants up if he thinks they will fall.
Athletic?: Very athletic, trains almost every day after classes end. Is the captain of the soccer team and the leader of the surfing club.

INTELLECT
Level of education: High school student.
Level of self esteem: High.
Gifts/talents: He can take falls very well, good endurance.
Shortcomings: He seems airheaded sometimes.
Style of speech: Moderately fast, but not extremely fast.
Artistic?: To some degree. Draws and makes necklaces out of things he finds sometimes, but prefers to dance.
Mathematical?: Not really. His math grades are often his lowest.
Makes decisions based mostly on emotions, or on logic?: Emotion, but can make a logical decision where he feels necessary,
Life philosophy: Live for now. Who knows when it'll all be over?
Religious stance: Atheist
Cautious or daring?: Very daring.
Most sensitive about/vulnerable to: He laughs at almost any dirty joke.
Optimist or pessimist?: Optimist
Extrovert or introvert?: Extrovert
Level of comfort with technology: Moderately high

RELATIONSHIPS
Current marital/relationship status: Single
Sexual orientation: Gay
Past relationships: Quite a few, all with guys.
Primary reason for being broken up with: Too airheaded and lax
Primary reasons for breaking up with people: Too prudish, can't take jokes
Level of sexual experience: Knows a bit of solo stuff, but hasn't had actual sex yet. He knows he prefers to bottom.
Story of first kiss: His first kiss was at his dad's bar with his first boyfriend, Jake. It was their first date.
Story of loss of virginity: None.
A social person?: Very. Loves being with people, even if it's only one person.
Most comfortable around: Father, Jake.
Oldest friend: Jake.
How does he/she think others perceive him/her?: A meathead idiot jock who has no sense of boundaries in any sense of the word.

SECRETS
Phobias: Being rejected.
Dreams: Having a long-term relationship where both he and his partner are happy.
Greatest fears: Making his partner/friends unhappy.
Most ashamed of: His lack of a long-term partner within his romantic history.
Most embarrassing thing ever to happen to him/her: Getting rejected in front of a lot of people.
Secret hobbies: He likes researching things unrelated to sports.
Secret skills: He's pretty good at breakdancing.
Crimes committed: None.
What he/she most wants to change about his/her current life: His math grades.
What he/she most wants to change about his/her physical appearance: His… size, so to say~

DETAILS/QUIRKS
Night owl or early bird?: Early bird, gets up early for soccer team workouts.
Light or heavy sleeper?: Heavy.
Favorite food: All food, especially steak and steamed broccoli.
Least favorite food: Anything extremely bitter.
Coffee or tea?: Tea, Earl Grey with a spoonful of honey and milk.
Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?: Smooth
Lefty or righty?: Ambidextrous
Favorite color: Red and green
Cusser?: Sometimes, but knows to control himself while at school.
Smoker? Drinker? Drug user?: None.
Biggest regret: Breaking up with Jake.

Ito's Character:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ORIGINS & FAMILY:
Name: Lukas Depre
Nickname: Lucky, Luke
Birthday: November 4th
Place of birth: Nashville, Tennessee
Places lived since: Tokyo, Japan
Parents’ names, occupations: Maria, Fashion Designer; Austin, Author
Number of siblings: None.
Relationship with family: Tense and strict.
Happiest memory: Making a close friend that his parents didn’t disapprove of.

PHYSICAL
Height: 5’11’’
Weight: 172 lbs
Build: Lanky, but he has muscle
Nationality: American
Disabilities: None.
Complexion: Pale, no marks.
Face shape: Sharp and rounded
Distinguishing facial features: He seems to be glaring or giving seductive looks more of than not.
Hair color: Completely black.
Usual hair style: Short, straight, neat.
Eye color: Dark brown.
Glasses? Contacts?: Glasses
Style of dress/typical outfit(s): White dress shirt, black slacks, dress shoes.
Health: Healthy
Jewelry? Tattoos? Piercings?: None.
Accent?: Southern American sometimes when he’s angry.
Unique mannerisms/physical habits: Often is moving to stand in different poses.
Athletic?: Not much, if at all.

INTELLECT
Level of education: High school student.
Level of self esteem: High.
Gifts/talents: He’s got a ‘silver tongue’.
Shortcomings: He’s short-tempered
Style of speech: Quick with slight pauses.
Artistic?: A little.
Mathematical?: Yes
Makes decisions based mostly on emotions, or on logic?: Logic, normally.
Life philosophy: It’s in the past.
Religious stance: Atheist
Cautious or daring?: Cautious
Most sensitive about/vulnerable to: He’s a sucker for romantic s**t.
Optimist or pessimist?: Pessimist
Extrovert or introvert?: Introvert
Level of comfort with technology: High

RELATIONSHIPS
Current marital/relationship status: Single
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Past relationships: A few, normally with females
Primary reason for being broken up with: Too blunt and quiet.
Primary reasons for breaking up with people: Too soft, not on his level of intellect.
Level of sexual experience: Low
Story of first kiss: He has yet to kiss anyone.
Story of loss of virginity: None.
A social person?: Not really. More of a wallflower/Loner
Most comfortable around: No one really.
Oldest friend: None.
How does he/she think others perceive him/her?: Distant, must avoid at all costs.

SECRETS
Phobias: He fears upsetting his parents.
Dreams: Pleasing his parents until he moves out so he can do what he likes.
Greatest fears: Dropping out of school, disappointing his parents.
Most ashamed of: His sexuality.
Most embarrassing thing ever to happen to him/her: Almost slipping up about his sexuality.
Secret hobbies: He likes to run.
Secret skills: He’s got an arm for American football.
Crimes committed: None.
What he/she most wants to change about his/her current life: His parents attitude.
What he/she most wants to change about his/her physical appearance: His eye color.

DETAILS/QUIRKS
Night owl or early bird?: Early bird.
Light or heavy sleeper?: Light
Favorite food: Sweets, mainly chocolate, though he won’t admit it.
Least favorite food: Vegetables.
Coffee or tea?: Coffee
Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?: Smooth
Lefty or righty?: Right.
Favorite color: Dark lavender.
Cusser?: Not really.
Smoker? Drinker? Drug user?: No across the board.
Biggest regret: Enrolling in the boarding school.

Invisible Conversationalist

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lukas Depre
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection." - Drake

Lukas chewed on his lip as he typed away at the keyboard, a bad habit of his, he knew, but he couldn't help it. He wanted to get this paper done with as soon as possible though it'd only been assigned in his last class, today. They had a week to work on it, but it was supposed to be a five page debate on politics, something he didn't enjoy, but someone had to carry on the family name. If he didn't pick up his mother's fashion line, which he likely would end up managing at the least, he would be working his family's name into businesses. That's what his parents had planned for him anyways, and he knew better than to argue with Austin and Maria.

On another tab, he pulled up Google and searched away into the news with a sigh, not noticing the weird looks he received from students passing by. A majority of them would go out of their way to step a few feet away from him, while others would just walk past without a care. None spoke to him though, and he preferred it that way. He wasn't bothered by their silence, since it let him think and focus more on what he was doing. It wasn't like he had many friends as it was, in real life or on the internet. He kept to himself and never really reached out to others when he needed something. Maybe that's why on this unfortunate day, a particular ginger idiot decided to bother him.

Mood - Irritated // Location - The School Yard // OOC - Nnce Nnce Nnce. -Dances-

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Itokiyu

-------------
    Eric Watson
-------------

Coming out from the weight room, Eric entered the locker room. Sweaty boys filled every corner of the room; it was a wonder that they could all fit in there at once. The mixed stench of sweat and cologne hung in the air like fog, but it didn't bother him much. The room was always a ruckus at this time of day, since the soccer and lacrosse teams held their afternoon workouts at the same times. While the lacrosse players often kept to their group, the soccer team was almost everywhere, mingling with the other team and partaking in little competitions to see who lifted the most that day. After his shower, he unlocked his locker, took his gym bag out of it, packed his things away, and walked out, wearing some black mesh shorts and a white square-cut tank top. He spiked his hair manually as he walked, using his reflection in the windows to check how it looked every so often.

Heading over to the schoolyard to grab dinner, he stopped when he saw a black-haired boy with his eyes glued to his computer screen. He could see through the reflection of his glasses that he was reading the news. So that was the weird kid some of the other soccer players were talking about while he was showering. A quizzical expression crossed his features as he thought about his teammates themselves. Some of them also displayed a similar absorption into their academic lives off the field. He didn't understand what made this boy in particular weird, or what made it okay for his teammates to call him weird while they did that themselves when they weren't required to work out. Deciding to see who was right, he sat down next to the other boy, putting his gym bag and school bag at the floor to his right.
          "Yo, whatcha got there?" he asked.

~~ Mood: Tired, but satisfied ~~ Location: Gym, heading to schoolyard ~~ OOC: ~~

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lukas Depre
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lukas looked up as previously mentioned ginger sat next to him without a care. Glancing towards him once as he spoke, he just shook his head and tapped away at his computer, flipping back to his paper with a couple clicks of his mouse. "It's nothing you should concern yourself about." He sighed softly, and after the other didn't leave for a few minutes, he saved what he had done and shut the laptop, turning to look at the other with an obviously annoyed demeanor, though it could likely be taken another way, if you were dense enough.

"I honestly don't understand why you just can't follow in the same footsteps as your teammates or whoever the heck you hang with. They know not to bother me, I don't see why you don't understand that concept." Lukas puffed his cheek, shoving his laptop into its case before slinging his bag on and grabbing said case. "Hopefully you've learned now by just speaking to me." He sighed and flipped his hair, walking off towards the mess hall for dinner. Dinner then to his dorm to work on the paper some more before bed. That was his plan and nothing was going to get in his way.

Mood - Annoyed // Location - The School Yard -> Mess Hall // OOC - N/A

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-------------
    Eric Watson
-------------

"Wha--H-hey! I wasn't planning to bother you! Wait!" Eric said, though that look Lukas gave him almost pierced him straight through to his soul. The look had almost a hidden layer to it, like the other boy secretly wanted him to stick around. Though he knew he could very well earn a knee to his crotch in doing so, Eric followed Lukas anyway. After fumbling with his school bag and gym bag, he ran after Lukas, catching up to him easily.

"L-Listen, I know the guys on the sports teams can sometimes be douchebags, but I swear to god, I'm not like that. I just thought you were lonely, and I wanted to talk." Eric explained, hoping that Lukas would at least humor him. He understood the way his teammates behaved on and off the field. While most of them were good sports, their goodness didn't seem to always show off the field. In fact, some of the bigger guys he found found some kind of sick pleasure in intimidating others, even fellow teammates at times. He figured that such an image was strongly implanted into Lukas's mind, and that in changing it, he'd have a ton of work cut out for himself.

~~ Mood: Interested ~~ Location: Schoolyard --> Mess Hall ~~ OOC: N/A ~~

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lukas Depre
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lukas gritted his teeth, glancing at the persistent jock again. Why the hell didn't he understand? He paused for a moment, a brilliant idea hitting him at the moment. Another glance at the jock and his demeanor pulled a complete one-eighty, and he nodded a bit past the doors of the mess hall. "Well, if you're offering to entertain, let's find somewhere more secluded, hm?"

Dark brown eyes flashed with amusement as he walked ahead of the other, looking back once before disappearing around the wall. Internally, the younger male was laughing his a** off, having fun toying with the kid, but he would never admit to that of course. His parents would disapprove strongly, and dear god knows what would happen afterwards. Plus, he'd probably have the sports teams on his a**. This was a bad idea, he now realized. Little to late for that though. He continued to walk, pretending to find a darker area or something of the like, something to get him out of this situation he'd put himself in. [********]

Mood - Mischievous // Location - Outside of the Mess Hall // OOC - N/A

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-------------
    Eric Watson
-------------

Noticing Lukas's change in attitude, Eric took off for him, a playful grin on his face. This boy was turning out to be more fun than he was led on. Normally, that would be him, playing with his friends like that, but to feel it turned against himself was a nice change. He loved these games of cat and mouse, especially while he was still with Jake, whose naïveté was so fun to toy with when appropriate.
          Turning a corner, he noticed that Lukas seemed to be looking for a dark, secluded area, seeming almost lost. Deciding to act on this moment of what he saw as weakness, Eric walked up behind him.
          "Looking for someplace to go?" he asked.

~~ Mood: Playful ~~ Location: Outside the Mess Hall, chasing Lukas ~~ OOC: N/A ~~

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lukas Depre
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lukas jumped and looked over his shoulder, cocking an eyebrow as he shot the ginger one of his 'seductive looks', as some would call it. A small grin sprawled across his face as he turned the rest of the way, facing the other. "Mm, somewhat. Somewhere where we won't be interrupted. There are students eating inside, you know." At that moment, his stomach decided to growl at him, and he made a face. "I just ate a few hours ago..." Albeit it'd only been an apple he'd eaten, he thought he would be able to last longer than he had. The black-haired male sighed and looked at Eric apologetically.

"And it seems I should join them. An apple for lunch isn't necessarily the best lunch." With a mental sigh of relief, he brushed past Eric again, heading for the doors of the mess hall. 'Thank you, hunger. You may have just saved my a**.' He pulled the doors open, slinging his laptop case over his shoulder so that it hung comfortably, banging slightly against his hip as he walked to go get his dinner. 'What to eat today...'

Mood - Startled, but amused // Location - Outside of the Mess Hall // OOC - N/A

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-------------
    Eric Watson
-------------

Eric froze. The almost sinful look in Lukas's eyes went straight to his nether regions, as his roomy gym shorts became slightly less roomy. Eric wanted to pin the other boy to the wall and release his quickly building tension on Lukas, but he had to restrain himself, knowing that someone could catch them. He had already had some close calls with the administration mostly due to his teammates antics, and he didn't feel like getting himself in even more trouble with this. However, that look almost cemented itself into Eric's mind. Even as Lukas turned to leave, he could feel that look on him like it was coming out of the back of his head, almost taunting him and making him feel let down. He felt even more let down when Lukas brushed him off like he wasn't important. At least the other boy gave him an apologetic look as he left.

Who the hell was that guy? And who does he ******** thing he is, getting me hard off of one look and just leaving me like this?! ******** s**t. I wish I could take a cold shower... Eric thought, gathering his bags and going to the dining hall himself. I think he's really interesting, but he probably thinks I'm just like every other sports guy here. A meathead and an idiot.
          He checked the menu and felt a little better when he saw hamburgers being served. He took three buns, put two patties, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, Swiss cheese, and hot sauce in each one, filled his large blue water bottle, and walked over to a table in the corner, where he added a protein shake mix to his water and shook it up vigorously until his arms hurt. The slight soreness in his arms helped distract him from his disappointment as he ate the three monstrous sandwiches before him.

~~ Mood: Disappointed, mostly in himself ~~ Location: Outside Mess Hall --> Inside Mess Hall ~~ OOC: N/A ~~

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lukas Depre
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lukas, being the oddball he was, decided to get himself a cup of coffee, black, and a small stack of waffles. He was going to be up working on his paper as it was, so may as well wake up. Balancing the tray by using his hip on one end and pressuring it into his hip with a free hand, the male made his way off to his own little corner where he normally ate, setting the tray down carefully before seating himself and rearranging his food and computer so he could work while he ate.

As the black hair male tapped away at the computer, occasionally shoving a piece of waffle in his mouth with a fork and taking a sip from his coffee, he could have sworn he felt people watching him. A quick glance from his computer screen told him otherwise, but he couldn't shake the feeling. He'd have to get out during the rush to get to dorms or he was likely to have yet another broken laptop. Thank god he saved his things to his email. He shut his laptop and closed the case, trying to fork as much food as he could into his mouth before the rush began.

Unluckily for him, he didn't make it out in time. As a man brought up with manners, he ate slowly even though he needed to get out, and of course he took his time returning the tray and coffee mug, which would be his undoing. Lukas made his way out of the door, only to be jumped by a couple of the American football jocks, who wrestled him to the ground. He wasn't going to just go down because of a laptop. His parents could buy him a new one and have it shipped overnight as it was. The lanky boy threw a few punches before he began to falter... Someone of his build was expected to do so. 's**t...' The anger he felt made him get back up every time he was knocked down, but eventually he started to give up. If they wanted him dead, so be it. At least he wouldn't burden his parents anymore.

Mood - Exhausted -> uneasy -> pissed // Location - Inside the Mess Hall -> Outside the Mess Hall (Again) // OOC - Juggling typing this up, talk to my bro (friend), another bro, and the first bro's ex. Much s**t.

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-------------
    Eric Watson
-------------

As Eric finished up his food, he returned his tray to the dish room and walked out... Until he saw Lukas on the floor amid a group of American football players. He quickly pulled out his phone and called security first, quietly informing them of the situation. Then, he almost threw his own bags to the side to rush in and help Lukas out. He knew that he could be endangering his disciplinary record for his involvement, but the need to rescue Lukas was too great. He snuck up behind one of the guys and aimed a kick right in between his legs and repeated for two others, creating an opening to quickly grab Lukas, take their bags off from the floor, and make a break for the infirmary... Or at least far enough to get the football players off their trail. Due to Eric's intense training, Lukas's weight didn't burden him at all as he ran.

"Are you all right?!" Eric asked, still running and occasionally looking behind himself for any signs of the hulking jocks he had saved Lukas from. Thinking the other boy hadn't heard him, he tried asking again.

"Are you all right? What happened?"

~~ Mood: Shocked ~~ Location: Outside, running to the infirmary ~~ OOC: Ah, I see. I've got a stream going on as well as my other RPs. ~~

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lukas Depre
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lukas didn't really register the next events. All he knew is that someone had come to save him, and he was rather grateful for that. A rare beam of kindness had shone his way, and he was going to repay his rescuer, once (if) he recovered. Whoever had come to his aid was juggling him, and their bags in some odd fashion, and it wasn't exactly the most comfortable situation, but he could deal.

He heard someone calling, though it seemed really faint to the man, and he replied but snuggling closer to whoever was carrying him, murmuring something about warmth and being tired before passing out in the other's arms. Oops.

Mood - Sleepy... So sleepy // Location - Eric's Arms (Lol) // OOC - Da dun da dun... Da dun da dun..~ xD Last one for the night I think. Pah, short.

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-------------
    Eric Watson
-------------

Eric blushed as Lukas snuggled into his body as he ran. After the cold reception from just outside the mess hall, this almost confused him. However, he shook whichever thoughts about the other boy's reasons he had and just went with it, carrying him the rest of the way to the infirmary.

~~ Mood: Confused ~~ Location: Infirmary ~~ OOC: Short post is short too. I'm lazy. XD ~~

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lukas Depre
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Once Eric had arrived (and Lukas assumed he'd explained what happened to the nurse), the boy woke up a few hours later with a few stitches and bandages over various parts of his body. He groaned as he moved slightly, feeling around the bed for his glasses, before thinking to open his eyes and look around for them (though his vision was pretty bad without them).

Dark brown eyes were revealed behind pale lids for a moment before the owner cringed, the lights on blinding him even more so. Once adjusted however, he turned and continued his search for his glasses. "Where the ********]

Mood - Irritable // Location - Infirmary // OOC - Icky icky short short--

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff