<3 </3

Stalker Count!

Plus One 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Minus One 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
What?... I was just looking for.... A taco. 0.75 75.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
1 2 >

W e l c o m e

Dun post if you aren't iName Pending or iMiniCat.
You can stalk though, just dun post, kthnxbai.
[align=center][img]Image Here[/img]

[color=colorhere][size=20]First ● Middle ● Last[/size]
[u][size=18]Age Here[/size][/u]
[size=16]Adjective ● Adjective ● Adjective[/size][/color][/align]
User Image

Natalie ● Jessica ● Donoghue
Eighteen
Unique ● Relaxed ● Intellegent
User Image
Jameson ● Anthony ● Moore
Nineteen
Funny ● Cooky ● Childish
User Image

౦ ౦ ౦ иαтιℓιε Ðøиøgħυε ౦ ౦ ౦

Natalie skipped the enjoyments of waking up, since it was just plain boring. She slowly stumbled down the stairs and into the living room, where her lovely parents sat, drinking coffee as usual. "Good Morning Nat. Get dressed into something proper! We have new neighbors!" Nat's mom yelled, mostly directed to her coffee cup. Natalie mumbled and stomped back up the stairs and into her room. She had to get dressed properly to meet someone she didn't know? That, in her case, was just weird. But, hey, first impressions last, don't they?

Nat dug through the jungle that she called a closet, to find a descent outfit. It wasn't anything perfect, but it was okay. Ripped jeans, blue tank top, and black sneakers. That sounded like an okay outfit to Natalie. She brushed her teeth, that taking only three minutes, then brushed her hair back into a ponytail. She ran back down the steps to her mom and dad, where they scowled at her. "Why don't you wear something more... fitting?" Her father asked; Dumb question.

Natalie shook her head, that was the answer. She mumbled, "Whatever." And then walked outside of her house. Right there, across the street she saw trucks driving away. That was where the new neighbors lived. Not like she wanted to say anything, but she did. Nat slid over there coolly, attempting to smile. "Hey. I'm Natalie," she started, "I live over there." She pointed to her house. New neighbors weren't always bad, sometimes they were fun.
Jameson !
Singer of the Simple Wonders.

User Image

Jay watches as the moving trucks slowly make their way down the street and then they are totally out of sight as they turn the corner. He starts humming a song for the movie that would be coming out in the Summer which they just finished. He smiles and stands up; he stops when he sees a girl coming up the driveway. The male flinches just a bit, wondering if it was a phyco fan. The girl tells him who she is and acts pretty darn cool. She seemed that she lived over to the the left.

"Oh- uh hi.. I'm Jameson.. Moore..", almost spitting out his last name. Wondering if he blew his 'cover', trying to act like a freakin' normal kid. Go figure. He half grins and runs 5 fingers through the thick, black, mop on top his head. He sticks his thumbs in his belt loops and looks down at the bright red converse covering his feet. The black jeans and his tanned white shirt that was cut to his forearms. Perfect clothing for the Fall.

"Soo- your in the high school down the road right? What class?", he says wondering, nervously trying to avoid the subject that he was a actor/ singer well known in this age group. He really wondered if this girl was just playing it cool or didn't actually know who he was. He almost chuckles to himself but stops and keeps a straight face on.
User Image

Natalie grinned, she somewhat liked school. But it wasn't her most favorite thing. "Uhm, yeah, Mrs. Bradley. All of the teachers are really nice you know, well except for Mr. Kane." She sorta liked this kid, he was cool, and it was sort of cute how he looked down. Nat looked at the house that he lived in, it was really nice. She was jealous.

"So Jameson, how old are you?" Natalie asked, blurting it out. She had a problem with asking people their ages, bad habbit. Just like she liked to sing randomly, in class, at the library, in the mall; wherever. But yeah, she was unique, sort of.

ooc; Writer's brick.
Jameson !

User Image

Jameson smiles a bit and nods. "I think I have Mrs. Bradley too..", a truck comes roaring past bearing his name on the side, with his face. He winces, another ad for the movie. Soo glad it passed. He wonders if Natalie had noticed. "Just turned nineteen, meaning I'm still a grade low.. meaning I qualify as being put with the eighteen year olds, no offence.", he laughs a bit to himself.

He looks off to the side. Down and then back at her, his eyes wandered a lot. He sits, "You can sit if you want.", he grins and his chocolate eyes land on her for once. The sun glistening of them ever so slightly. He smiles again, this girl was pretty cool, and pretty. Wow.

[me too, gotta go tho.. friends house then dinner and school tomorrow. Grr. Byebye you can post again.]
User Image

Natalie smiled, "Oh that's cool. You won't be totally alone then." She took a seat next to him, pulling her knees to her chest. "Wait... I swear to god I just saw your face on the side of a truck! Care to explain?" That was really weird, why was Jameson's face on the side of a truck? It just didn't make sense. Nat continued to smile, even though it faded alittle, into a half frown half grin. What if he was like a murderer or something? Wait, nope, that was advertising a movie. He was a movie star? No Way!

[ooc; Long day at school. Brain doesn't work. Sorry.]
Jameson !

User Image

Jameson winces, so she had noticed. He puts his hand to his head, which was resting on his knee. He looks up and at her, "You should notice me..everyone at that school does.. everyone 7 out of 10 girls has a tee shirt of me!", He shakes his head. Wondering what to say since she didn't even know who he was at first. "Jameson Moore? Singer of Simple Wonders.. Movie star?", he says hating to say it. He even made his voice quieter. Waiting for fans to swarm him. They didn't after a few minutes so he believed he was safe and loosened up.
                                                                  [Me too]
User Image

Natilie giggled. Was he just joking? Because that would be a pretty big joke. "Really? I knew I knew you from somewhere! My intuition was right," Nat started to boast. "But don't worry, I'm not one of those seven out of ten girls." She finished simply. Nat was one of those girls who could care less about a singer and actor falling for her. It just wouldn't happen. Jameson seemed so different than all those other movies stars slash singers. They were all rude, and girl crazy, but Jameson was different; In a good way.

ooc; It stuck with me.
Jameson !

User Image

Jay almost laughs at her little comment, blushing a bit. "Well; hallelujah for that.", he chuckles a bit and looks up at the sky. Time had passed and it had gotten dark. His mouth gapes a bit, time had passed so quickly with Natalie. He shrugs and looks at the girl. Then back at the sky. He pointed out the big dipper. "Aw neat, I haven't seen it on anything but pictures.. wow..", he meant the wow factor genuinely. It was pretty beautiful.. for something so small; wait. BIG.

[ME TOO; all day. Snow day today btw. [:
                                                                  should we time skip to like 6am.. getting ready for school?]
User Image

Natalie smiled, looking up at the stars. Wow, alot of time had passed since she came over to meet Jameson. All her thoughts sort of... drifted away, almost forgetting that there was school tomorrow. "You are so funny," Nat said, giggling quietly and grinning. "Oh wow, we have school tomorrow, Darn." she stated quietly. She didn't want to go back to her house and go to slepp. then wake up and go to school. Oh boo!

Nat stood up, "Well I guess I'd better get going. See you tomorrow?" she asked hesitantly, blushing alittle. Jameson was cool, really cool. And now, Nat couldn't wait for school tomorrow. Psh, actor slash singers, were nothing like them seemed.

ooc; Lucky! Yep, fine with that. Next post will be longer, I promise.
Jameson !

User Image

"Yeah.. see ya.", he says standing up. Tomorrow would be his first day at a public school with public people. He was nervous and excited all bundled up and shipped as one. He smiles and walks inside the big, normal house and he waves to his dad/ agent and his ma. He kisses his ma on the cheek and goes up the stairs. He looks out the window.. facing Natalie's house and sees a girl's room. He could tell from a single glance. He smiles and guesses it was hers. He takes off his shirt and walks straight into the bathroom. Not shutting the door; brushing his teeth and going out. Still shirtless he takes of his jeans and puts sweatpants on. That's PJ's for him.. Sweatpants and no shirt. He looks out the window, waves and goes to the dresser.. getting out clothes for tomorrow. He gets in bed and stares at the ceiling. Clapping twice and the light goes out. He yawns and goes to sleep.

--

Waking up and clapping twice again, it still dark out. His alarm clock read 6:00am. He yawns again and closes his curtain. Stripping to his birthday suit and jumping into the shower. Once the male sighs happily as he feels the hot water hit him. He smiles and once he was done he rubs a towel over himself, including over his six-pack (LOL), Jameson shakes his head side to side and the remaining water droplets fling off and he brings a comb through the black mess once and gels it. Becoming his normal hairdo. He slips on the boxers and then an undershirt, next jeans, then a purple long-sleeve which he pushes up the sleeves to his elbows. Hopping downstairs and grabbing a protein bar and eating it in 3 bites he grabs his books under one arm and says a quick byebye and leaves the house. Going to the bus stop and waiting.
                                                                  [longness at last!!!]
User Image

Natalie woke up instantly, careful not to trip over her dog that layed next to her bed. She undressed from her pajamas, climbing into the steaming shower. About fifteen minutes later she emerged, sopping wet, obviously. Nat dried herself off, dressing into a long blue tank top, short blue denim jeans, and black uggs. Then on her way downstaris, she brushes her hair out straight. It bounced up and down when she stepped down each step.

Natalie pulled her hair into a ponytail, like usual, and pulled it to lay on her right shoulder perfectly. Her mother sighed, shaking her head smiling retardedly. Her father was already at work like always, and didn't even bother leaving a note. Natalie waved a quick 'Bye', and grabbed her over the shoulder backpack. She did a backflip over the front steps and charged off to the bus stop. She deffinitely didn't want to be late.

Nat saw Jameson there already. How did he beat her? Anyways, she smiled and adjusted her backpack. "Good Morning Superstar."

ooc; It's alittle longer. Didn't want you to log off. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces