Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Why hello there. This is between me and my good friend, Rainbow Z y d r a t e. Post and die if you are neither. However, you may lurk if you want. Thank you, and have a pleasant day.
User Image

Will Elijiah Moon
I say jump and you start jumping !!!!

_________Let's start with the basics, shall we? - - -________
        ___________Pssh, call me: Will, Eli, or Moonie
        ___________The presents should come: October 31
        ___________That makes me: Eighteen
        ___________I didn't realize i was a: Guy, maybe its just the way I dress, and talk. Or maybe its the extra inches in my pants.

_________Appearances can be deceiving - - -________
        ___________It's as natural as it gets: Black
        ___________Look, but don't touch, they might fall out: Hazel
        ___________Needles through my skin: I have bars through my Nipples and bar through my Tongue
        ___________Like millions of bee stings, but worse: A large tribal tatoo starting on my left shoulder and moving down towards my chest. Looks like This

_________My secrets, you ask? - - -________
        ___________My color of the rainbow: Teal, Thistle, and Silver
        ___________Turn up the music, and let's party to: What do you want from me? -- Forever the Sickest Kids
        ___________I feel like i'm forgetting something: I work afterschool as a Baristo at the Local Starbuck, and I'm also an aspiring Male model. I'm handsome, no?

_________Rainbow Z y d r a t e________

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Nayomi Nicole Wolfbane
Send away for a priceless gift.

_________Let's start with the basics, shall we? - - -________
        ___________Pssh, call me: Nayo, N, Wolfy.
        ___________The presents should come: August 14th.
        ___________That makes me: Seventeen.
        ___________I didn't realize i was a: Female.

_________Appearances can be deceiving - - -________
        ___________It's as natural as it gets: Black
        ___________Look, but don't touch, they might fall out: Blue
        ___________Needles through my skin: One in my nose, one on my tongue, one on my lip, one in each ear
        ___________Like millions of bee stings, but worse: None, but I desperately want one on my back!

_________My secrets, you ask? - - -________
        ___________My color of the rainbow: Deep pink, Deep Sky Blue, Gray
        ___________Turn up the music, and let's party to: The Killer Anna - The Medic Droid
        ___________I feel like i'm forgetting something: I've got a Siberian Husky that reminds me of me, a gray tabby, a snake, some frogs, a few fish, two mice, and two ferrets. Yea, I'm kind of an animal freak.

_________iDiino-Sama________

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Clouds filled with stars
Cover your skies
And I hope it rains
You're the perfect lullaby.

Nayomi Nicole Wolfbane

Wrapped in guilt Sealed up tight

User Image
                      A lone figure sat on a park bench, staring at nothing, tears streaks on her cheeks, hands clenched in fists on her lap. She still couldn't get over something. No one quite knew what was wrong with the girl. She desperately wished that it was some prank to make her feel better about moving. But it wasn't. She checked her phone, desperately wanting a text message from him saying that it was a joke. That he was still alive, and still wishing that she was back home. Yet there was none. Not even one from her parents, who felt awful about what happened what felt like days ago, when, in truth, it was only one or two months ago.

Nayomi Wolfbane. Victim of a suicide. Well, not hers. But her friends, Thomas. She had moved a few months ago, and, of course, all her friends were devastated. His case was a little more special, though. His parents didn't really like him, and she was the closest thing he had to a real sister or mother. They got along perfectly, to the point where most recommended that one go out with the other, and simply watch how perfectly it would work out. Of course, they never did, but he secretly wished that they did. In her case, had.

A few weeks ago, Nayo received a video in the mail. She was curious as to who it was from, but it didn't stop her from putting it into the player in her room. Sitting on her bed, hugging a teddy bear she constantly slept with, she watched the video. She giggled in the beginning. Thomas being his usual self. Then he became serious, wishing desperately that things were better between the two. She tilted her head to the side, wondering what he was talking about. Then he said something that he usually said, but in a friendly way. However, it wasn't a kidding kind of way. It was serious, like he meant it. She got it, of course, and couldn't help but blush. The guy was actually decent looking. Then he did something that she never expected him to do on camera without faking it. He began crying, repeating over and over how he wished that they could've been together. Then, he committed suicide. Not by hanging himself, or taking a bunch of pills and chemicals, or something along those lines. Instead, he grabbed a gun, said 'I love you' one more time, and blew his brains out.

Nayomi hadn't realized it, but she was crying again. Realizing thing, she hung her head, and sobbed, wiping her eyes and nose. It was unattractive, yes, but she couldn't help it. The guy was her best friend! Looking up, she growled, then screamed, head hanging after. Sniffing, she looked up, and shook her head. 'Pull it together!' She looked around, and sniffed, taking in a shuddering breath. She wondered why there was no one out, even though the weather was nice. Looking up, she hadn't realized how late it had gotten. Sighing, she leaned back, head tilted towards the sky. 'I'm so stupid!' Nayo scolded herself, her face clearly showing the torment she was putting herself through.

Tattoo your name across my heart
So it will remain
Not even death can make us part
What kind of dream is this?

Now
User Image
WillowElijahMoon

→♫←→♫←→♫←
Wandering through the streets
A simple cry is called
A young male model
With everything to prove
A care for everyone
And a hope to make it better
Even if there is nothing he can do

User Image A figure was walking through the park at a steady slow pace. He had just gotten off of work, and was now on his way to a photo shoot. White cords trailed down from either side of his head as it bobbed and weaved to the music that only he could hear. Most people would find it strange to see a person walking throught the park so close to dark, but he loved it. People were usually home so he was free to just walk and be him.

Willow Moon felt that it was entirely necessary for him to take the shortcut though the park. It was the quickest way for him to get from the local Starbucks to the photo shoot that he had to get to. He was an aspiring male model, and he hoped that these photo shoots that he kept going to would help him get discovered one day. He was great looking, but sometimes looks could only get you so far in life. If his modeling career failed, he wasn't sure what it was that he could fall back on, but that would come after high school.

The park was warm, yet at the same time cool. He could feel that there was something amiss in the park, the temperature felt off. His hazel eyes trailed along the lines of bitter twilight, laying on a girl sitting alone on a bench. Willow stared at her for a moment, his footsteps slowed. She seemed familiar, like he had class with her, or knew her at one point. What was the girls name again? Willow's face contorted into a face of thought. He was trying to remember what her name was, by whatever means necessary.

His face suddenly returned to its regular sceen, he remembered who she was. Pulling the earbuds from his ears and wrapping them lightly around his neck, Willow offered a tenative smile as he approached the girl's side. "Nayomi. Is everything alright?" Willow sat down lightly on the bench, hoping that he could help her if something was amiss.

Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?
That's right, what do you want from me?
I get the feeling, we're on to something,
I say "jump" and you start jumping.
That's that, now what do you want from me?

→♫←→♫←→♫←

User Image User Image User Image

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Clouds filled with stars
Cover your skies
And I hope it rains

Nayomi Nicole Wolfbane

User Image
                      Nayomi took a deep breath, hands on her knees, back straight, an almost determined look on her face. ''You have GOT to get it together, girl! no one's gonna take you seriously if you keep breaking down like this!'' Her lip trembled slightly, but she bit it to try and stop it. She took in a deep breath, which sounded kind of broken and shaky. In truth? It actually was. Her iPod seemed to be some sort of evil living thing. She would always select some calming song that she loved, yet it would always play something sad, like 45 by Shinedown, Here Without You by Three Doors Down, or No More Tears by Ozzy Osbourne. It was starting to really annoy her.

Yelping when she heard a voice, she leaned one hand next to her to keep herself up. Looking at who it was through a tangle of hair, she looked at him up and down. Familiar. Magazine? Possibly. He looked like he could be in one? School? Chances were, yes. She narrowed her eyes slightly, leaning towards him a little bit, getting a closer look. Yep. Defidently familiar. Willow! That's what his name was! For her, he might as well have been a tree! Well, compared to her, at least. She wasn't really that tall, possibly about five-foot-three, give or take a few inches. Nayo took a deep breath, trying to collect her thoughts. Instead, she busted out into a sob, head resting on her arms on the seat of the bench, shoulders heaving. ''I-I-I... I wish that we could have...!'' She took a deep breath, looking up at him through her bangs. "I-I'm sorry you have to see this.'' She sat up straight, and faced straight ahead at the empty streets, running her fingers through her hair and brushing them out of her face. Finally, she did a nervous habit of hers, which involved her grabbing a big chunk of her hair and simply petting it, imagining that it was a horse.

So it will remain

Now

[ooc]god I feel like I'm going to cry sometimes when I post o-o XD[/ooc]
User Image
WillowElijahMoon

→♫←→♫←→♫←
A simple cry is called
A young male model
With everything to prove
A care for everyone

User Image Willow could tell that she had been upset. Tear tracts were evident on her cheeks. He feigned a smile, wishing he knew what the problem was. One thing he couldn't stand was people who were upset. Gently, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, trying to indicate that if she wanted to cry again, that he would be there for her. "Its okay. Whatever it is that your going through, you need to let it out. I'll be here to listen." Willow pulled out his phone and looked at the time. He had about an hour before his shoot would start. If he couldn't help her in that time, then he would make more time to try and comfort her.

"Please, tell me what's wrong." Willlow wasn't sure what she would tell him, or if she would tell him anything at all. If she chose to stay quiet about her problems, then he had no reason to stay. He would give her his number and be on his way. If she chose to spoke, he would listen to her every word, no matter what it was.

((Failed Post =( ))

→♫←→♫←→♫←

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Clouds filled with stars
Cover your skies
And I hope it rains

Nayomi Nicole Wolfbane

User Image
                      Nayomi's head was hung, eyes squeezed shut, as if she was hoping this was all just like a dream, like she has done so many times before. She looked at him through her hair, wondering if she could actually trust him. His posture and how he was acting said he did, but she just didn't know. Taking a deep breath, she straightened up her back, exhaling slowly. ''Okay.'' She nodded her head.

''So I had this friend. Thomas James. He was a really sweet guy. He was always there for someone, no matter the situation. He was really smart, and not that bad looking. We got along great, cause, you know, we've been friends since kindergarten. Everyone always said that we should go out with each other cause we got along so greatly. We all joked about it, but I could always sense that somewhere deep within him he actually wished that it was true. The others saw it more than I did, but that's because I simply didn't want to believe it. Then we moved. Well, I did, not Thomas cause, you know, it would've been illegal to smuggle him with me in a suitcase, and I'm pretty sure that his parents wouldn't want him to go away without them. So we both said our farewells, and I moved here.

Well, a few weeks ago, I got this little package in the mail. It had a DVD in a paper case, and a small stuffed animal that we both had won at a county fair. It was weird, but I ignored it anyways. I walked back inside, flipping through the rest of the mail. When I finally got to my room, I snuggled with the stuffed animal and watched the video. Thomas was there, his usual smiling self. It made he homesick in a good way. It was weird. Then he started talking about how much he missed me, and started joking, but something was off, but I sill couldn't quite pick out what it was.

Then, like, near the end of the video, he started admitting that he loved me, and wished that, even though we had joked about it, we had gone out. He started crying, but not too heavily, and I immediately started crying with the video. Really weird. Then, out of nowhere, he put a gun to his mouth, but before he did, he said that he loved me one more time, wished that we could be together, and shot himself. I... I...''
                      Nayo couldn't continue. She leaned against the male, and buried her face into his shoulder, crying. Yea, it was only a few weeks ago, but to her it still felt like it was just the other day.

So it will remain

Now

[ooc]oh no ):[/ooc]
User Image
WillowElijahMoon

→♫←→♫←→♫←
A simple cry is called
A young male model
With everything to prove
A care for everyone

User Image Willow sat and listened with a smile. Glad that she was sharing her past with him. But suddenly his face dropped. The story grew dark and serious. Her friend, commiting suicide on the premisis of a lost love. It was such a sad story. Her story was soon finished, and her face was in his shoulder. He was at a complete loss for words. He didn't know what he could say, but he knew that all some people needed was a shoulder to cry on.

Gently he wrapped his arms around her in a hug. He gently rocked her and pushed hair away from her face. "Its okay. Just let it all out. Crying is sometimes great medicine." Willow didn't know what to do. Slowly his lips parted again. Willow began to sing. "You with the sad eyes. Don't be discouraged or worried in life, its hard to find courage. In a world, full of people, you can loose sight of it all, or in the darkness inside you, you can feel so small. But I see your true colors. Shining through. I see your true colors, and that's why I love you. Don't be afraid, to let them show. Your true colors, true colors. True Colors, are beautiful, like a rainbow."

The song he sung was True Colors By Phil Collins. It was a song that his grandmother and mother would sing to him to make him feel better whenever he was sad. It was a soothing song, and he hoped that it would help to calm her down some. He didn't know how to handle the loss of a loved one to suicide, but he did know the loss of friends and loved ones.

→♫←→♫←→♫←

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Clouds filled with stars
Cover your skies
And I hope it rains

Nayomi Nicole Wolfbane

User Image
                      Nayomi sniffed, actually snuggling closer into the male, feeling almost like he was Thomas. For a brief moment, her mind seriously thought that it was him. Then it remembered, but forced her to bite her lip to prevent anything else that was even remotely close to becoming a breakdown or a panic attack. Sitting upright, she wiped her eyes, smiling slightly at the man. "Thanks. It just... I don't know... felt good to let it all out.'' Standing up, she paused, and turned around to face him. ''By the way, what's your name? I seem to recognize you from somewhere, but I can't quite remember...'' She figured that if he knew her name, she might as well know his. ''By the way, the best way to try and calm me down is to try and sing On the Bright Side by Never Shout Never... it's a really sweet song.'' She couldn't believe that she actually giggled after her statement. It felt kind of... weird yet good at the same time.

So it will remain

Now

[ooc]meh to the short post...[/ooc]
User Image
WillowElijahMoon

→♫←→♫←→♫←
A simple cry is called
A young male model
With everything to prove
A care for everyone

User Image Willow smiled again lightly as he felt the girl cuddle into his chest. When she released he offered the smile still, happy that she seemed to be feeling better. "Sometimes all anyone needs is a shoulder to cry on and someone to listen." Willow smiled as he stood lightly, standing next to her. She asked him his name, and made a comment about being familiar. Willow gave a models smile before speaking. "Willow Moon. Part time Barista at Starbucks, student, and an aspiring model." Willow gave a light bow. "At your service."

Willow stood back up lightly and laughed. He heard her comment about song choice, and a light pink adorned his face. "I tried didn't I? I usually don't sing to people." Willow beamed again as he felt his phone vibrate violently in his pocket. Pulling it out, hazel orbs gazed at the screen. "It seems that I have to get to my photoshoot or else. You are free to come with me if you want." Willow gently pulled out a card from his jeans pocket, and drew a pen from it as well. Quickly writting a number on the back of the card, he smiled. "This is a business card for my mom's clothing shop. I just wrote my cell number on the back. Call or stop by whenever you want. If I'm not at Starbucks, school, or a photo shoot, you can find me running the counter there." Willow smiled lightly, waiting to see if she was going to go with him to the photo shoot or if this would be good night.

→♫←→♫←→♫←

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Clouds filled with stars
Cover your skies
And I hope it rains

Nayomi Nicole Wolfbane

User Image
                      Nayomi smiled, and nodded her head, brushing a few strands of hair behind her ear, slowly starting to space out. She shook her head, and smiled at Willow, giggling at his bow. ''Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Mister Moon.'' She said, curtsying and bowing her head. Standing up, she laughed, and tilted her head to the side, smiling at his blush. Wow... she was actually SMILING! It felt kind of weird, but she would get used to it in time. ''I'm not saying that it's a bad thing.'' She shrugged, and tilted her head to the side, hands clasped in front of her holding her iPod. "How come? You're actually not that bad.'' She paused, and tapped her chin. ''You should join the chorus at our school. It could improve your skills, so whenever, and I doubt it will happen anytime soon, your modeling career goes down the toiler, you'll have both Starbucks and singing to back you up.'' Nayo shrugged, smiling. It sounded like a good idea to her.

Nayomi took the little card, and flipped it over. She nodded her head, and slipped it into her pocket. She looked back up at Willow, smiling. ''I'd love to go. It'd give me some time to think, I guess. Plus my parents don't expect me back for quite some time.'' She shrugged. Her parents knew what she was going through, and figured that if they left her alone to think stuff out, or whatever, she'd get better on her own. In truth? She actually like it that way, cause it meant that she didn't have to go to therapy. Nayo checked her phone, to see if she had any messages. None, but the time was actually kind of late. Ah well. She put her phone back in her pocket, looking up at Willow and giving him a small smile.

So it will remain

Now

[ooc][/ooc]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers