Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ϩɵʊʆ ʛαʊгδɩαηʂ

In the beginning, there were three realms that divided the World we call Earth. There was the Heaven realm, were God and all his holy angels lived, watching over the other realms with grace. They lived in the clouds, never showing themselves to anybody and never interefering with the other realms unless duty called for it. The Heaven realm is currently at war with the Hell realm.

The Hell realm is were Lucifer, the fallen one, also known as the Devil (Or Satan) and all his ungodly creations lived, watching the other two realms with a mischievous and hated smile. They lived deep underground, near the Earth's core and always interfered in everything they could. The Hell realm is currently at war with the Heaven realm.

The final realm, is the Earth realm, which is smack dab in the middle of the two, and is often the battleground between Heaven and Hell. The Earth realm is where all the humans lived, with their sins and other human tendencies. They have no idea about the other two realms and are oblivious to the fighting that goes on around them.

Ignorance...is....bliss...for the humans. That is until one heavenly and one ungodly creations decide to break the rules, all for the sake of one being which should have never been kept alive.
Our story starts here.....

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ⱦɦє ΡʊρρєϮ Ғɵгɱ

Name:
Sex:
Race: (Angel, Human or Demon (Fallen angels constitute as Demon although it is unclear as to which side they fight for)
Realm: (Angel's for Heaven, Human for Earth, Demon for Hell)
What I look like:
My likes:
My dislikes:
The story people believe is me: (Describe who the character is. It is a background story)
I love?: (Somebody/Nobody/Uncertain)
Who holds my strings?:

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Name: Damian Firesong
Sex: Male
Race: Demon
Realm: The hell realm.
What I look like:User Image
My likes: Fruit, milk chocolate, white chocolate.
My dislikes: certain vegetables, dark chocolate, lowly demons and God.
The story people believe is me: Damian Firesong fell from grace when he refused to stand idly by while the human race was being destroyed by themselves. His brother Kain had argued that doing so would cast him down from the Lord's graces but Damian ignored the warning and involved himself in the affairs of the Earth Realm. Now he sits atop the highest church tower, mourning his loss.
I love?: Nobody
Who holds my strings?: iSinful

Name: Kain Firesong
Sex: Male
Race: Angel
Realm: The Heaven Realm
What I look like:User Image
My likes: Fruit, chocolate, noodles, pop (so basically anything with sugar)
My dislikes: certain vegetables, demons, Lucifer and anything annoying.
The story people believe is me: Kain Firesong is utterly devoted to his brother but more devoted to the Lord upon which he serves with his entire being. He warned his brother not to get involved with the Earth realm's affairs but was ignored and forced to watch as Damian was cast down from the Lord's grace. Ever since he has sworn to never repeat the same mistakes, but has also sworn to try and get his brother back.
I love?: Nobody
Who holds my strings?: iSinful
iSinful
Ⱦɦє ΡʊρρєϮ Ғɵгɱ

Name: Jessica
Sex: female
Race: human
Realm: earth
What I look like: http://s608.photobucket.com/albums/tt167/MichelleTisHere/anime/?action=view&current=db31fe8f88e3216eafda03468c53e2f5ea93136d.jpg
My likes: peaches and sunbathing
My dislikes: deep water, bugs and fighting
The story people believe is me: Jessica is a top grade student in her university courses and has just recently moved out on her own. She had always had her independence though as her mother had been single most her life and was never around because of how much she had to work. Now she is truly looking out for herself
I love?: nobody currently
Who holds my strings?:
DarkKnight-DarkRose

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Damian sighed as he sat atop the Church's highest tower. He stared up at the moon, sighing wistfully as he looked even higher to the clouds. He could hear their singing of him, praises that meant little to him. "Stupid little insects. He doesn't care for you!" He muttered darkly and shook his head. "Never did."

Kain was walking around the streets, his wings hidden as he searched for his brother. Despite Damian being a Fallen one had never stopped Kain from loving him. He then heard the angry mutterings above him and looked up. "I should have known..."
Jessica was running through the streets, purse tight against her stomach. She gave a glance over her shoulder at the two men who had been chasing her for the past three blocks now, and panting, she was completely exhausted. She was rapidly wearying for a place to hide when a man stopped infront of her and she slammed right into him falling on her back with a huff.

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kain moved forward a little and looked backwards, blinking. When he saw the young human female on her backside he resisted a grin and offered her his hand. "You should watch where you are going miss. I might have been a pole."

Damian heard his brother's voice and looked down. Seeing the sight he laughed and jumped down into the alleyway, also hiding his wings from the sight of the humans as he emerged behind the two men following the girl. He grabbed their jackets from behind and held them in place. "Now now boys. I am sure there are far more better prospects to be had at a bar then chasing a school girl. Now get out of here before I severely hurt you." His eyes flashed orange briefly to get his point across.
The boys both stared at him with wide eyes at the colour change and, getting the point, turned and ran the other way. Jessica smiled at the two boys as she brushed herself off "oh thank you! Thank you....so much you saved me goodness knows what those men would have done to me had they caught me...." she looked over at kaine "and I'm sorry I ran into you..."

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kain shrugged and gave Damian a warning look that said 'I saw what you did. Do not do it agian' before smiling at the girl. "Don't worry about it miss. If you had not, I would never have known that you were being chased.

Damian rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at Kain. "They won't be bothering you again that is for sure." He walked up to them, brushing his hands off. "The name is Damian." He offered his left hand with a smile.
She smiled and took his hand in a friendly way "I'm Jessica. It's very nice to meet you"
Looking at the boy she could help but continue to smile. Both were quite attractive young men. Unfortunately there weren't very many of those at her school now a days. She looked at kain "and who might you be?"

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kain ran a hand through his hair and also offered his left hand to her. "The name is Kain. Are you coming from the library Jessica? As it seems to be a little late to be coming home from a school."

Damian frowned at his brother as he sighed. "You know...that isn't any of our business. We just saved her life. Maybe she just wants to get home?"
She giggled and tucked a wandering strand of hair behind her ear "no no it's quite alright" she replied as she shook kaine's hand "yes I was just coming from the library if you must know" she replied with a sweet smile at the two "but I've taken up enough of you boys time, I'l be on my way"

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kain nodded slowly. "It's alright Jessica. We are just glad to have been able to help."

Damian shrugged. "Would you like some company on your way home? Purely for your safety I might add."
She smiled right at him "oh thank you, that would lovely."

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Damian nodded and motioned for her to lead the way. He smiled at Kain before following her.

Kain held back an annoyed growl. He was going to hurt Damian for this, brother or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff