Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Vlad sat against one of the stone supports in the subway, the violin case open and people tossing money in as they passed. Nothing much, usually pocket change, or a dollar. He finished the song he was currently playing and brought the violin to his lap for a moment, he took a swig of the water from the bottle sitting next to him, his clothes were worn and dirt stained in some spots, though it was hard to see on the black cloth, his once white shirt was dark with age and dirt, and any other manner of stains one gets from the streets and homeless shelters.
Vladamir's only possession worth any value, and his current source of income was the violin he was once against bringing to his chin. He plucked a few notes to make sure it was still in tune before he started up Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, the sound easily amplified in teh currently quiet buzz of the subway station.

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tanakera

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
there was a bunch of yelling and up jumped axis,he swiftly punched the leader into the wall and not before long he somehow sevred the head then turning back around his red eyes narrowed and he laughed before killing the other two leaving their mangle bodies to the ground. he then fed on the hearts before standing hearing a soft sound. he stepped torwards vladmir eyeing him both curiously and with animalish hunger. he sat there before dazing off and passing out. some men came rushing into the scene. they were in suits and one was in a lab coat. the guy in the labcoat picked up axis and placed a mask over his face and petted his head."good boy,axis.."he then noticed vlad and smiled."boys,bring him with us. he may prove worthy."the men in suits then grabbed vlad and his violen taking him out to the limo in hand cuffs.
"HEY! I wasn't doing anything illegal!" Vlad yelled and tried to keep his violin from their hands. It was his only worthy possession after all. Once he was thrown into the back of the van Vlad snatched his cased Violin from the strangers hands and even given the cuffs he clutched the case to his chest as he scampered into a corner. Violet eyes looked over the other faces in the car, "W-what do you want with me." He asked, his voice barely above a whisper, situations like this were not good in general, but he did not know how to get out of this.

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tanakera

the male in the labcoat smiled."i'm dr.veinstein,and thes young man here is my dear creation,demoaxis but you may call him axis. the men in the suits are won and vog my assistants. now as you may be wondering why had my boys bring you,well it's simple really." he said. dr.veinstein chuckled.his heavy accent lingered."i would like to make you offer,you work for me and i pay you big big money. we work for zee goverments and incharge of a many. so what say boy,you work too?"one of the huge suited men luaghed."ai,the doctor makes very good point...he will rich beyond your dreams.maybe he'll give you a good job,eh?"
(There is no need to quote me here since it is just us.))

Vlad looked between the people and narrowed violet eyes. "What kind of work? I need to know what I am to do before I can give you any kind of answer. I don't have any talents other than music." He said, still pressing himself as far into the corner of his seat as possible. "And don't you know that is is rude to just snatch people?"

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tanakera

(it's so i can get your attention quicker,i do that to everyone)
the doctor sighed."demoaxis is getting harder to control these days,he's becoming more and more powerful and hungry. we need someone or somthing to use on him as a tranqualizer now...and we came up with a soultion. but we need someone with musical or vocal skills who is willing to take over as our little monster's new caretaker,plus his old caretaker is getting too old." vog luaghed."i don't think it would be a problem since we snatched you up,i bet you'd like the be a millionare..working for the goverment is a highclass job and you won't be on the streets anymore. it's a win win eh?"
won sighed."oi,boss we're home should we ask the butler to help him get settled in with everything?" he asked parking the limo in front of a huge masion. the doctor sighed."so what's it gonna be?"
mewbot5408
"

Vlad looked between the people and bit his lower lip, "I don't need to be a millionaire...I do not particularly care much for money, I am more concerned with clean clothes, hygiene, and a roof over my head." Violet eyes locked onto Axis and he tilted his head, it was not like there was anyone who would truly miss having him around. "And food...food would be great." He murmured softly clutching his cased violin to his chest.

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
mewbot5408
Tanakera

the doctor nodded."yes.yes. you'll have everything you need and want, sign this and we'll get you settled in your new home and we'll get everything you need."he held out a clip board and vog got out carrying axis into the masion. a butler came out to greet the doctor and vlad."well,hello sir. is this our new master?" he asked politly and guided the two inside."this way,"
Vlad took only a moment before he quickly signed his name. Vlad looked around nervously, yelping at the butler and taking a step back, his violin clutched to his chest tightly. He was certainly not going to be giving this up and would bite any one who tried to take it from him.

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tanakera

the butler nodded."ah yes,right this way then sir."he waved for vlad to follow and led him upstair into a room.the doctor looked at the butler."argon,get master vladamir cleaned up and dressed into somthing proper. show him around the masion and bring him to the lab afterwards so i can explain to him his duties as demoaxis' new caretaker."he ordered then left. argon looked at vlad."now then sir,the bath is here and i'll be back in a moment with some attire to be fitting of the new master. afterwards we will go over your room arrangements and then i will give you a tour of the masion. after that we will serve dinner then we will go to the lab and disscuss your job with the professor."argon explained then bowed."if you need anything just use the button on the wall and i or one of the maids will come as soon as possible."he then took his leave.
Vlad waited until he was left alone in the room. He placed his violin case on the bathroom counter and started the water to the shower on and stripped. He was not really looking at the bathroom, all he really saw at the moment was the large bath and separate shower stall. Dirty clothes on the floor he climbed into the steaming shower and groaned at the pleasurable heat washing over his skin. He scrubbed every inch until the water ran clear, then climbed out and went to the tub, filling that with hot water before climbing in to just sit there and soak, his head resting on the edge with a rolled up towel as he relaxed for the first time in ages. He fell into a light doze and was in the water for much longer than he had initially intended.

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tanakera

argon,the butler had returned and knocked on the bathroom door."master vladamir, i have fresh clothes for you and a towel." he said entering the bathroom holding a towel over his arm."come here and i will dress you.as long as i'm your servent i will make sure you are well taken care of."
Vlad sat up suddenly and blushed darkly, "I can dress my self." He said, drawing his knees to his chest as he looked at Argon, hoping the man would leave the towel and leave the room.

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tanakera

argon nodded and left."understood. come downstairs once you're ready sir."he said and put the towel down on the counter. he then left and then the bedroom door opened to where he wouldn't hear it. axis looked around curiously and flopped down on vlad's floor face first and just laid there like a happy kitty. yet axis was obviously not a cat even if he was purring like one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff