Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

FACE IT AND FIGHT IT ! FACE IT AND FIGHT IT !
                                그 에 x 맞 서 x 싸 워 xx 천 사 의 x 얼 굴 로 날 날 날
                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                → THE ONE WITHOUT STRENGTH DIES ✰
                                쳐다보지 마 거짓말이다 x - I T ` S x A L L x L I E S .
                                DON'T L O O K AT ME WITH AN ANGELIC F A C E .

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
                                kang jin hoxnew homex"playful"&interestedxinteresting . . .

so you're insulting my intelligence instead ( / ✫ shrugs and rolls his eyes, packing his books into his backpack ) of course they're unhealthy, hnph. ( / ✫ throws backpack over his shoulder and notices joo chan do the same ) well, looks like we're heading in the same direction? ( / ✫ chuckles as he exits the door and takes slow strides down the hallway )

ooc: totally. he'll be one when the time comes LOL or he'll still be an a*****e in love x)
partial coding by brimu-chan
                              _ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              ______ 당신이 바로 여기가 날아 보자으로 __ 눈을 감고 내 손을 잡아
                      CO❛ : ↻ME`with」 me there's♢ a •• world ✰.. out ⇡there ✧FL₀ : ◝Y↻ .
                              ___ 더더 여기서 우리가 날아 가자 ___ 자 날아 보자 ___ 자 날아 보자

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ WALKING ___ ◝;✦ IRRITATED ___ ◝;✦ HE'S SO STUPID
                                                space
                                                ignores jin ho and glances back at him. eyes widen slightly as he notices jin ho sneak his way out of the door oh .. yaaaaaaay ❛waves his hands in mock-excitement, his fake smile quickly fading as he closes the door behind him. studies jin ho taking slow strides and raises a brow before shaking his head. will you pick up your feet? you're so embarrassing, ugh. ❛trots down the stairs and makes his way out to the sidewalk, getting back to eating his breakfast as he looks up at the sky

ooc;; hahahaha i'm gonna go with the latter xD or maybe both. he'll be the latter 99.9% of the time and then then option a the other one percent of the time lmao.
            User Image

kang jin hoxnew homexawake&readyxcould use a good dodgeball game right about now.

what is there to be embarrassed about ? ( / ✫ snorts and walks normally, hands in his pockets ) i honestly don't understand you, it's like your bipolar or something, hmm. ( / ✫ takes out his cellphone when he receives messages from his "jerk-o friends" )

"jerk-o friend #1": hey! jin ho-yah!

( / ✫ blinks, realizing they were nearing the school and his friends have appeared ) hey.

"jerk-o friend #2": you're still on the football (soccer) team right? we have a game this friday - who's this?

( / ✫ glances at joo chan, noticing he was still around ) it's my new lovely roommate. known him since . . . ( / ✫ a sly smirk appears on his face as he hangs his arm across his shoulder ) middle school ~ ( / ✫ quickly pulls away his arm when he could sense the raise in irritation of channie's invisible rage-o-meter ) but i shall be off, got to get to class ~

ooc: yeah, the more giraffe likes channie, the more he'll just tease him playfully and be less harsh haha.
                              _ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ WALKING ___ ◝;✦ IRRITATED ___ ◝;✦ HE'S SO STUPID
                                                space
                                                gives him a dull stare with his cheek puffed with food and continues to munch of his food as he simply ignores the comment. ❛blinks to see the two strangers suddenly appear, finishes up his breakfast, clenching the napkin in his fist. he glances at jin ho and back at them football team ... ❛shoots jin ho a glare, but relaxes his face as he quickly retracts his arm off of his shoulders tsk, since middle school .. wouldn't i love to have changed that past. ok ..? like i care idiot. ❛mumbles with a roll of his eyes as he throws away his napkin and hurries himself to class.

ooc;; the less cruel. well that'll definitely be an improvement ~ keke. channie .. he'd be relatively the same. he'd just care more and watch over him more haha. he'd be a grumpy in love lmao xD
            User Image

kang jin hoxnew homexawake&readyxcould use a good dodgeball game right about now.

( / ✫ yawns and stretches as he reaches home ) wonder where the kid went, hmm ~ ( / ✫ grabs several different bars from the cupboard and stacks his books on the table ) i should study for now as much as possible. first day of work tomorrow . . . ( / ✫ begins reading through his books on his couch and eventually drifts off )

ooc: haha awe <3 and lol idk what to do with jinho so yeah lol most uncreative post everrrr.

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ FINE..FOR NOW ___ ◝;✦ SOO MIN'S SO FUNNY
                                                space
                                                a - ahaha ❛laughs as he steps into the apartment, keeping the phone pressed to his ear as he unties his apron and slips off his shoes. tehe chef attire ftw. ah yeah well thanks for today man. i'll see you tomorrow though and be sure you take a glance at the recipe before i teach you, alright? ❛smiles as he walks into the bedroom, disregarding the fact he has a roommate. chuckles softly as he hangs up the phone. walks out of the room, rubbing his neck, as he glances up at jin ho. blinks as he feels somewhat flustered at how much he was laughing .. ahem, um did you -- ❛pauses and furrows his brows that guy said you're on the football team? ❛pours himself some water and takes a sip as he leans on the counter

ooc;; op channie's trying to be friendly here luls. or well actually curiosities got his tongue B) and LOL. nah no worries. it's fine hehe.
            User Image

( / ✫ blinks slowly, when he realizes channie has been speaking to him ) who knew you could smile? ( / ✫ teases with a sleepy expression on his face, yawning for the millionth time ) football team? yeah soccer football, whatever you call it. i'm also in several other sports but yeah. ( / ✫ blinks heavily as he stares at the wrappers of his food - stomach still grumbling for more ) where were you? at work? ( / ✫ he asks out of courtesy, feeling awkward to suddenly end the conversation ) too. tired. to. tease.

ooc: haha aww ~ jinho is nicer when he's sleepy lol

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ FINE..FOR NOW ___ ◝;✦ SOO MIN'S SO FUNNY
                                                space
                                                gives a dull expression as he focuses on sipping his water yeah haha you're such a comedian ❛rolls his eyes. um i figured it was the "soccer" football ❛holds a "wtf" expression, but blinks as he hears jin ho's stomach grumble. sighs as he places the cup in the sink. yeah. are you hungry? ❛glances at him with a raised brow

ooc;; aw damn my bad. i totally like disregarded the fact that jin ho was sleeping or resting? lmao. my bad.
            User Image

i'm hilarious. i know. ( / ✫ states blandly as he takes off his glasses and rubs at his eyes ) oh. ( / ✫ stares at his stomach, and glances up at joo chan ) my stomach just likes to growl like that whenever it wants. ( / ✫ sarcasm drips, but he sighs and lets his head fall to the desk ) sleepiness and hunger is a terrible combination... yeah. i'm hungry. but too tired. i don't even know why ugh. probably from staying out late to take care of three drunk idiots.

ooc: LOL its fine c: say he was drifting off into language land xD

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ FINE..FOR NOW ___ ◝;✦ HE BETTER APPRECIATE THIS
                                                space
                                                tsk, you know you don't have to be an a*****e about everything ugh. ❛blinks and exhales as much irritation as he can as he takes out some vegetables, meat and rice. you better not fall asleep while i make this ❛shoots a small glare at jin ho before oiling the pan, cooking the rice and marinating the meat. starts to chop the vegetables like an iron chef lol. well gee what time did you get back last night? maybe that's the answer to your tired state ❛raises his brows suggestively

ooc;; .... lmao. fail. so wrong xD <3
            User Image

kang jin hoxnew homexsleepy&hungryxi want to sleep on a cloud

ouch. hey. it's not like you're never sarcastic to me, channie. ( / ✫ rolls eyes and leans on his hand, blinking slowly as he watches the man cook like a pro ) can't promise that ~

( / ✫ raises an eyebrow, and snorts ) you know. the usually. having one night stands with women. ( / ✫ deadpanned expression on his face as he blatantly lies ) can't really say. we left the little "gathering" at 11, and after hauling three asses to their homes, i don't even remember what time i actually got to bed. i did see a sleeping kitten on the couch though ( / ✫ smirks, eyes sparkling as he sips at a bottle of orange juice )

ooc: yup. yup ;D

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ FINE..FOR NOW ___ ◝;✦ HE BETTER APPRECIATE THIS
                                                space
                                                decides to ignore the comment and continues to cut away before scraping them into the pan along with the meat, sprinkling some spices over the vegetables and meat. one .. ❛has the urge to look at jin ho, but doesn't as he feels awkward to the thought and clears his throat instead, turning to pay attention to the food k - kitten? ❛turns his gaze to jin ho with a crinkled nose and flustered expression shut the hell up creep ❛puffs his cheek in slight irritation why'd he have to bring that up. like he's never seen a sleeping person before. weirdo.

ooc;; lol a kitten and a giraffe. yup best pair ever lmao xD
            User Image

( / ✫ spots the awkward expression on joo chan's face and chuckles inwardly - feeling accomplished that he has irritated the man in some way ) fine. would you want me to say you look like a toad shot dead? ( / ✫ unphased by his own example ) i'm not a creep if we live in the same house and that where you were sleeping was in the living room. oh hey, the bed is big enough for the both of us, you know. ( / ✫ a suggestive tone in his voice, but he chuckles it away ) whatever, i know you don't want to be in any sort of proximity with me - don't hurt me. ( / ✫ gives a toothy grin and inhales the growing delicious aroma of the food )

ooc: LOL yeah c: jinho is our awkward!giraffe and joochan is our sensitive!kitten ~

space
                                                .. no. that's not the point though. you can still be a creep and live with another person. i mean who says kitten? really? only a creep like you since you could have easily said "i saw you" ❛dull expression as he glances back at the meat and back at jin ho. i should give this to you raw jerk, but because i'm a good person -- how do you like your meat? ❛shakes his head in annoyance i'm not sleeping with you weirdo. heh, i'm glad we're on the same page here.

ooc;; more like douchebag giraffe and insecure kitten hahaha or all of the above. i think i'll go with all of the above B) lmao.
            User Image

as long as i succeed in embarrassing you, i can accept being called a creep. ( / ✫ shrugs, toying with the pencil between his fingers ) meat? ( / ✫ glances up at joo chan, expecting it to be poisoned, probably ) i like it medium rare actually but since he could possibly poison me - fully cooked then. i have a game later this week and i'd rather not die from your hands especially. ( / ✫ shrugs off the "weirdo" and leans back lazily ) same page you say . . . ( / ✫ purses his lips )

ooc: you're right. give giraffe more credit doe. he hasn't physically hit anyone yet lololol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff