Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

welcome to something like fire;

a one x one between ayisosm and IBA_VIP.
                oh yeaaaaaah B)

feel free to read along, but don't post yo!
partial coding by brimu-chan
                              _ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              ______ 당신이 바로 여기가 날아 보자으로 __ 눈을 감고 내 손을 잡아
                      CO❛ : ↻ME`with」 me there's♢ a •• world ✰.. out ⇡there ✧FL₀ : ◝Y↻ .
                              ___ 더더 여기서 우리가 날아 가자 ___ 자 날아 보자 ___ 자 날아 보자

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ ANXIOUS ___ ◝;✦ FINALLY ON MY OWN
                                                space
                                                ah thank you very much -- erm ❛bows his head respectively to the older man before pointing to the man, but quickly retracting his finger to not seem rude

god: just call me god and we'll be fine /nods, holding a jolly expression.

raises a brow and squints his eye in puzzlement umm -- alright then ❛scratches his neck and nods the awkwardness off. he smiles before bowing again and walking up the stairs ah yes. finally on my own, my own place, starting my dream ❛looks up to the ceiling dreamily. this is going to be great ~

damn how many more steps do i have to take to get there? ❛holds onto the bar, glancing up at the flight of stairs above him. he gulps in hopes that he doesn't have to go much further. ❛after walking a few flights he finally reaches his number good grief, finally. ❛sighs in content as he stops in front of the door, studying it for a moment. wah, i'm kind of nervous. this is a new step in my life for sure ❛smiles slightly as he opens the door slowly, but curiously. op -- ah it looks nice. ❛closes the door behind him as he studies the new surrounding, placing his luggage's down. he walks up to the window and stares in awe to the relatively nice view before going off to check out the room and bathroom.
            User Image

FACE IT AND FIGHT IT ! FACE IT AND FIGHT IT !
                                그 에 x 맞 서 x 싸 워 xx 천 사 의 x 얼 굴 로 날 날 날
                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                → THE ONE WITHOUT STRENGTH DIES ✰
                                쳐다보지 마 거짓말이다 x - I T ` S x A L L x L I E S .
                                DON'T L O O K AT ME WITH AN ANGELIC F A C E .

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
                                kang jin hoxnew homexrelaxed&...shockedxcommence relaxation

`mornin` ahjusshi ( / ✫ gives a lopsided smile to the landlord as he passes, bowing slightly )

landlord: good morning young man - oh! i just introduced your housemate to the place.

( / ✫blinks and nods, bowing as the man leaves ) huh, i wonder if he knows that we`ll be living together . . . ( / ✫ climbs the stairs, takes out his keys and unlocks the door )

i`m home ! . . . whoever you are . . . ( / ✫ searches the doorway and enters the living room ) nice view isn`t it ? i`m your roommate by the way - ( / ✫ eyes widen when he recognizes the familiar face )

ah ! ( / ✫ finger raises and points at the man in shock ) joo chan ! ( / ✫ smirks and drops his back pack at his feet ) never thought i would have to live with you channie ~ ( / ✫ steps towards joo chan and looks down at him before ruffling his hair ) what`s this ? ya lost a lot of weight hmm ?

ooc: sorry for my noob reply haha /shot. thought i'd make jin ho act chummy with joo chan at first just to tease him heheh.
                              _ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ ANNOYED ___ ◝;✦ GOOD FEELING'S GONE
                                                space
                                                brows raise quizzically as he glances over his shoulder to unveil the mystery voice. eyes widen and his lips thin oh. hell. no. roommates? what do you mean by roommates? there's no way in hell i'm living with the lights of you! ❛wrinkles his nose in annoyance, folding his arms over his chest DON'T CALL ME THAT ! idiot. ❛glances to his side as he refuses to keep eye contact with jin ho, but let's his eyes look up to the tall figure. his mouth gapes at his new height, feeling a little intimidated lol. furrowing his brows he swats away jin ho's hand -- don't touch me. ❛scratches his cheek, slightly flustered as he folds his arms again and keeps his gaze elsewhere yeah. what's it to you freakin giraffe? ❛eyes him up and down, reaffirming jin ho's gotten much taller.

ooc;; lmao. nah it was great for a noob ~ yes well .. joo chan does not approve B| lmao. nah joo chan's just being an a** and is still all like "*AAA* at how tall he is" even if their height difference may not be that much. giraffe & channie (that was hilarious) feels ftw c; oh and btw for future preference the italics is joo chan's thoughts otl.
            User Image

kang jin hoxnew homex"playful"xwho ? channie ?

huh, that`s mean channie ( / ✫ snickers and backs off, hands up in mock surrender ) for your information , i was here first - my stuff is already in the master bedroom . ( / ✫ eyebrow raises and he smirks ) on top of that , i rented the place first - and the only way you could`ve gotten it for cheap was because i was kind enough to split it with someone else . you`re going to university aren`t you ? this is the perfect place to live if you don`t want to live in smelly dorms - ah, but you`ll have to live with me . . . ( / ✫ grins )

giraffe ? ( / ✫ smile disappears but rolls his eyes, lowering his body to channie`s eye level, faces pretty close ) i`d prefer to be tall than your little height. besides that , where have your cute cheeks gone to over the few years i wasn`t around ? ( / ✫ snickers again and pinches joo chan's cheek, noting that the guy has gotten more attractive since high school )

ooc: haha yeah, giraffe likes teasing, but if he's angry he'll start pushing channie around heuheu. and the italics for mine without the brackets shall be giraffe's thoughts ~

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ ANNOYED ___ ◝;✦ GOOD FEELING'S GONE
                                                space
                                                mean!? m - meeean? ❛scoffs and shakes his head in disbelief to his words ok, the bully's going to teach me a thing or two about being kind to others. yeah that's really .. -- that's really something jerk. y -- ❛eyes widen as he stares at him dumbfounded you live here? like you've lived here. ❛bites down on his lip and shakes his head in irritation and disbelief. i can't believe this and -- i'm sorry what? you? i'm here because you were kind? ❛breaks out into sarcastic-laughter before staring at him dully. stop asking me about my personal life. i have no interest in sharing anything with you. ha! HAH! yeah right. there's no reason why the landlord can't give me another apartment. i'll solve this somehow because this ❛points all around the apartment and between them is not happening. hell no. yeah giraffe ❛puffs out his cheek as he keeps glancing off to the side. he gulps as he turns his head, only to freeze up at how close jin ho is h - hey i'm not that little! ❛wrinkles his nose and pushes jin ho away from him. erm .. s - shut up already. what's with you? stop saying such weird things you creep and stop ******** touching me ! ❛grabs jin ho's hands by his wrists. he releases his hold on them and scoots himself farther back, letting his back press against the window

ooc;; i see that. he likes making my channie all uncomfortable and angry lmao B) srsly though i'm sorry channie's a little cruel / rude. he's just a sensitive person and just hasn't gotten over the past haha. and oh alright i got chuu hun (:
            User Image

kang jin hoxnew homex"playful"xwho ? channie ?

channie`s getting uncomfortable, hm? ( / ✫ backs off and ignores everything about him being a jerk ) go ahead - but i can definitely promise you this will be as cheap as it gets around here . especially when you can only afford this because of a part time job - am i right, or am i right ? ( / ✫ saunters towards his bedroom with the backpack ) whatever ~ do what you want, mon enfant têtu. (1) ( / ✫ peaks out from doorway, a lopsided grin on his face ) but my door is always open if you have no where to go ~ ! ( / ✫ snickers when he put his bag away and heads towards the refrigerator )

no food as expected, argh, i`m so hungry.. ( / ✫ stomach growls and he peaks over at channie ) shouldn`t you run back and get your deposit, channie?

ooc: 1) "my stubborn child" basically haha. bringing out giraffes multilingual tongue keke
                                                    and haha it's okay! more for giraffe to tease hurhur

space
                                                blinks as his brows furrow slightly why the hell does he know so much about me, ugh. he's so irritating. ❛thins his lips as he exhales an irritated sigh, rolling his eyes. he watches him walk over to the refrigerator, staring at him dully of course he'd have no food, idiot. don't tell me what to do ❛rolls his shoulders before grabbing his luggage and walking out the door. he studies the stairs again and looks back at the door. ugh, i hate this. i hate this, i hate this, i hate this. ahhhhh. ❛sighs and decides to leave his luggage next to the door just in case

after a few flights down he runs his hand through his hair and leans against the counter, tapping the little bell with a childish smile held over his face umm yeaaaah hi again erm -- ❛tries to find the unknown name tag oh right .. god. right? ehehehe ❛concludes his sheepish chuckle as he awkwardly scratches his cheek. he glances off to his side as he tries to come up with some kind of game plan, but he's got nothing lol

god: are you just gonna stand there or ask me something? cause i have things to do kid.

n - no no no no no ❛waves his hands in slight panic. you see -- ah well. i don't mean to cause any trouble, but the thing is i have a bit of a problem. you see the apartment you gave me is being occupied by possibly the biggest most idiotic jerk ever. i -- mmm you know i think he's a safety hazard for me and himself of course. so i was hoping .. you know since you seem like a nice guy and all --

god: i'm not selling you another apartment.

w - what? why not? didn't you say there was another one available? are you biased? are you really doing this to me?

god: look kid you're right. there was another number available, but i have valued customers who are going to be preoccupying that place and there's no way i'm letting some psychotic kid, such as yourself, let me let go of easy money.

psy - psychotic!? listen you don't understand sir. please, really. i'm begging you, please. please help me out here.

god: /studies joo chan for a moment before returning back to his show no. now get out of my face and get settled.

brows furrows as he licks his lips . taps the counter with his fist lightly heh, settled. that's ... tsk, settled my a**. ❛walks up the stairs, mumbling and whining to himself. he studies the door for a moment before doing a breathing exercise and walking back in. doesn't even look at jin ho as he's incredibly frustrated and slightly embarrassed at his failed attempt. he walks himself into the hall as he walks into the room setting his luggage on the bed. well at least i have a room to my -- ❛eyes widen as he glances around the room and notices jin ho's luggage on the one bed. pauses for a moment before shaking his head and storming out of the room. what the hell is this? what the - what? no NOOOOO! one bed? ❛shakes his head in slight panic as he feels like his world is tumbling down oh god, oh god. it's fine joo chan. you can do this. you can get through this. it's just until you finish your culinary training. that's all. and you have work so you won't even see him half the time. things are good. you have a roof over your head and a nice couch, yeah that's the life right? ... oh who am i kidding? this is terrible, terrible ughrubs at his face before exhaling and trying to shake off the negativity and frustration

ooc;; i saw that gurrrl. so smexy. multilingual guys ftw, umf B) what a meanie hehe otl. lmao sorry that i made their apartment small. but i needed to distress channie even more hehe. i'm evil, no shame. and also i thought it'd just be a funny turn around lol.
            User Image

kang jin hoxnew homex"playful"&interestedxinteresting . . .

see you later ~ ( / ✫ gives a lazy wave, although joo chan doesn't look back ) he'll be back, ahjusshi hates doing extra work and losing money.

( / ✫ freezes in spot and scratches his head ) why do i even care, i only like to annoy him . . . it'd be less troublesome without him. ( / ✫ sighs and takes out instant noodles from the cupboard, eyebrows furrowing ) oh ! ( / ✫ freezes once more and frowns ) The pay. I don't think I can afford this place by myself . . .

( / ✫ he shrugs everything off and sits down at the table, slurping at his cup noodles ) i should study french . . . haven't done that in a while . . . ( / ✫ he glances up when the door opens, and grins - his mouth full of food ) welcome back - ( / ✫ voice muffled as he chews on noodles )

( / ✫ rolls his eyes when he was blatantly ignored ) someone got rejected ~ ( / ✫ he sings quietly to himself, smirking as his eyes follow the other man to the only bedroom )

three . . . two . . .

( / ✫ flicks his chopsticks up and his eyes watch the man storm out the doorway )

one .

the day is just gettin` better and better for you, isn't it channie ? ( / ✫ he snickers and puts his chopsticks in the sink and throws the rest out ) you can always sleep next to me, you know, they say i sleep like a log. ( / ✫ chuckles, eyes sparkling as he teases channie )

( / ✫ grabs his study book on the table - flips through a couple of pages and puts on a pair of new glasses ) hmm . . . chat échaudé craint l'eau froide (1), perfect phrase for you ( / ✫ glances up at the distressed joo chan ) the couch isn't that comfortable, by the way.

ooc: xD and yeah it's okay! makes more interaction hurhur. giraffe wears glasses now because he's getting old :c
                                                    1) proverb for once bitten twice shy i think, haha.

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ ANNOYED ___ ◝;✦ WHY IS THIS HAPPENING ?
                                                space
                                                glares as his lips thin errrr - you're such an a**. ❛blinks and flusters slightly no. just no. absolutely .. no. ❛nose crinkles in slight annoyance stop talking like that. it's annoying when i can't understand a word you're saying. not that i'd want to know what you're saying anyway. ugh, i don't care. it's better than being beside you. ❛sighs as he keeps his arms folded over his chest. shakes his head in disappointment as he walks over to the kitchen and looks into the fridge and cub bards, only to find noodles. frowns in utter displeasure tsk, figures. no way in hell i'm eating this. ❛walks out of the kitchen and back in the room only to walk out with his wallet in hand. checks his pockets to see if he's missing anything before planning to take his leave to do some grocery shopping hehe. life of a chef xD

ooc;; you got me bruh <3333 awwwww but it's so cute. me gusta.
            User Image

do what you want, as i said before, my door is always open ~ ( / ✫ nods as he flips through pages, reviewing ) and i'm pretty sure you're smart enough to know that i do live to annoy you, channie .

( / ✫ glances up and raises an eyebrow ) oh, of course, food was always the most important thing for you, hm? ( / ✫ watches as the other man leaves, smirk on his face )

Guess I can go work out at the gym for a bit . . .

--

DAMN IT! ( / ✫ heaves another sofa pillow over his head ) Where the hell is it ?! I was sure it was right here ! ( / ✫ furrows his eyebrows and presses his lips together ) fucking A. stupid cellphone - ( / ✫ rants in multiple languages as he searches for his phone not realizing he had placed it with his glasses behind his book )

what if my job calls back - what if i get the job and UGH. the hell ! ( / ✫ wipes away the sweat on his forehead from his short but intense workout earlier ) damn it, i need to shower . .

ooc: and here we have raging (&stupidly blind) jinho searching for his cellphone in plain sight =3=
                                                    and sweaty jinho, what an attractive sight. i just realized that channie would be out a long time if he worked out and came back lol . . .

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ ANNOYED ___ ◝;✦ WHY IS THIS HAPPENING ?
                                                space
                                                rolls his eyes in pure aggrivation, closing the door behind him and trotting down the staircases. stupid idiot a*****e jerko-face ❛mumbles to himself as he walks alongside the sidewalk. crosses the street and walks a bit before walking into the small market.

much better. i can't believe he lives off of nasty crusty noodles. ugh. he has no sense of taste. ❛sticks his tongue out displeased as he unlocks the door and walks himself inside. blinks as he slowly closes the door behind him. what the hell are you doing psycho? ❛squints his eyes before rolling them and walking over to the table. he glances at the book and sighs as he picks up the cellphone. he dangles it between his fingers. is this what you're looking for? yeesh making such a fuss and ruining the place, you're such an idiot ❛gives a dull expression and frowns as he sees the sweat trickling down his temples go take a shower or something. you look so disgusting. ❛heads into the kitchen and setting the bags on the counter, taking everything out.

ooc;; ahhh well it's fine because i made channie go shopping for knives and pans as well. i mean he is a chef so he doesn't use anything but the best LOL. so yeah. it's fine. channie took a long time expecting and comparing prices xD btw he's channie's over exaggerated so the fact that he has come to the realization he has to live here he's gotten somewhat depressed haha. that means he's probably going to cook a lot just for the hell of it. cooking is his anti-depressant lmao.
            User Image

( / ✫ blinks when he notices joo chan has returned ) yes, i'm psychotic and you're the totally calm and normal one who didn't just sign for a house without knowing anything at all. ( / ✫ sarcasm dripping from every pore as he kicks away a sofa pillow near his feet ) i better not lose my second job. university is so expensiv - ( / ✫ stops mumbling to himself and narrows his eyes at the phone between channie's fingers ) well.

( / ✫ stalks over and snatches the phone from his fingers ) hn . yes . i'm the idiotic one . ( / ✫ eyes joo chan and the stuff on the counter and scowls ) fine .

( / ✫ steps out of the bathroom with only a pair of sweatpants on ) damn, that smells good . . . ( / ✫ sniffs the air more as he rubs at his head with the towel ) not that i'm hungry . . . ugh but it's good . . . ( / ✫ walks back to his table with a stack of books and returns to studying )

ooc: uh, random stop LOL don't know which subject to bring up so take it away c:
                                                    and aw, he should go see a therapist xD

space
                                                purses his lips some before shaking his head with a sigh. he finishes unpacking all of the groceries and begins to cook away. glances over his shoulder to meet his gaze with jin ho's. eyes widen slightly as his eyes land on his well-built torso. clears his throat and turns his face away. yeah well i'm sure anything smells relatively good in comparison to your crusty noodles. ❛tastes the stew and nods in approval, smiling like a goofball perfect ~ ❛pours himself a bowl, putting some rice into it. raises a brow as he contemplates on whether to sit at the table, but decides not to and settles himself on the couch. blows at his food before eating at it ugh this is so awkward. i hate this. this is so lame, but --sneaks a glance of jin ho and sighs whatcha studying?

ooc;; lol it's alright. i'm forcing channie to communicate with giraffe. LOL. nah, he's just a big baby who needs to work on holding grudges keke.
            User Image

i eat anything that's easy and i don't have the time to cook ( / ✫ rolls his eyes, adjusting his glasses ) ( / ✫ notices joo chan smile at his food and sighs ) weirdo . ( / ✫ continues studying, flipping through several books )

( / ✫ raises his head, looking past his glasses, the towel still draped around his neck ) language - specifically french right now . i'm pretty fluent in english already . . . also going over japanese and mandarin - for future traveling or whatever - ( / ✫ notices he's been talking too much and furrows his eyebrows and looks back down in his books ) what are you studying ?

ooc: giraffe likes learning languages and it makes him talk more like a human hhurhur. well, hopefully the grudge will disappear eventually ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff