Story

There once were two people - a boy and a girl, the best of friends for their whole lives. They'd fallen for each other, but refused to admit it. The night he finally got the courage - she ended up missing. Time was spent searching and searching for her; she was presumed dead. He moved on with his life. Now three years later, she's returned with a secret.

Characters
User ImageName: Mikana Anne Daziri

Race: Vampire

Bio: I grew up in a fairly large town, I suppose. I was a normal kid. But when I was fourteen, I got taken by the most frightening thing I'd ever seen in my life. It was powerful, beautiful, and it quickly become deadly. All I remembered was feeling something sharp pierce the skin of my neck, then it all went blank. When I woke up I had no idea where I was. Everything was too clear, to bright, to be anywhere close to where I'd once lived.
I spent three years trying to get back. Now that I am, I'm terrified as to what I'm going to meet.

Personality: I'm a bit of a quiet person ever since I was bitten...I still don't understand everything that's come along with it, and I'm terrified what'll happen if people find out. So I try to keep to myself, which is a huge change from how I used to be. I used to be headstrong, not afraid to take what I want. I was somehwat loud, really sort of crazy.

Special Abilities: I used to be able to draw fairly well...but I haven't done that in forever. Other than that, I can change my appearance at will.

Other Family: None? They seem to be gone...maybe it's for the best.

Played by: Tagiee

User ImageName: Nathan "Nate" Sterling

Race: Human

Bio: Ever since the one I loved dissapeared, my life had changed completely. I began involving myself with gangs, break-ins, and also murder. I blame myself for Mikana's dissapearance. It's been a few years since that day. Now, I am the troublemaker of the town. No one wants me here anymore. And maybe...If I left the town, maybe the painful memories would leave too.

Personality: Headstong is one word that almost completely describes me. I don't listen to peoples crap and If someone has a problem with me I fight back. The other side of me however is really trustworthy, kind, and loving. But only one person had ever seen me that way.

Special Abilities: I can beat the crap out of ya....Does that count?

Other Family: Don't keep up with them so I wouldn't know where they are or what they were doing.

Played by: SouthernDoe