Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  Nero looked at the old guy for a split second. He sounded so desperate, maybe scared? Why? He was so confident a moment ago, had someone seriously hurt him? Well whatever the case was did need to hurry before the police arrived. There was no way he was going to get arrested again.

Once guy managed to punch him in the face and he quickly grabbed the guy and tossed him at the crowd. He glanced at the old guy and saw the he was being out numbed but before he could go to help he felt a hand on his shoulder that turned him and punched him in the stomach. He coughed up a bit of blood before glaring at the gang leader. Nero quickly punched the guy's already broken nose which sent him to the floor screaming. "Tsk f**king a** hole." He weakly muttered.

Before he could even process what was going on he felt a hand around his arm. He was just about ready to punch the person when he noticed it was the old man dragging him out of the club. Once they were out the old guy let go. Nero wiped some of the blood that was dripping out of his nose away with the back of his hand. while the other hand went to his stomach. "We need to g--" He turned to look at the guy and saw the old guy. He looked like he was ready to keel over at any minute. "Hey you okay gramps?" He heard the police siren and he quickly grabbed the old guy and pulled him down the alleyway. There was no way they could out run the police in there current condition so this was the only option they had now. He quickly stopped and opened a dumpster. After opening the dumpster he tossed the old guy inside before jumping in himself and closing it behind him. "Shut up and don't make a sound." He whispered. He prayed to god that they didn't come looking for them.

[o.o.c: Thanks. Now there alone in a small dark dumpster how romantic. I liked your post a lot. biggrin yup they love to swear between each other. No I wanna rp with you TT^TT I don't wanna work. Also do you pain on photoshop? Cause I need help painting hair. ]

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira knew he was practically not looking too good, but god that blood was the best thing he ever smelt, and he could only imagine what it would taste like. But for now he was holding the urge because it would be strange.
              However before he could say anything Nero pulled him to an alleyway while they were escaping from the cops, later, after Nero had opened an empty dumpster he tossed him in, and later he closed it after he entered. They didn't had many space to move, and now they had to remain quiet. Akira couldn't hear steps close however but he could hear a lot of people screaming and getting out of the club after the little scene, looking for them. He was sure that everyone would say to look for a grey haired guy or a blonde guy who were the ones who beat down everyone there.

But Akira...Oh God, he even felt some blood droplets falling to his cheek. He was on the floor and Nero was on top of him. and the wounds hadn't closed yet and Nero had gotten too many hits. At one point, other droplet of blood felt too close to his lips, and Akira couldn't help but taste it....And that's when he lost it.
              With the force you wouldn't expect from such a little guy like him, Akira pulled Nero and quickly changed places, and he hear himself growl like an animal. He didn't cared, of course, it had been so long since...since he could properly feed from someone and feel satisfied, and he was hungry.
              Pinning up Nero's hand with ease, Akira teared up just a little of Nero's shirt, just for the shoulder to be seen and he began to lick the area. He wasn't going to the eat from the neck, it hurt a lot more even if it had more blood. Akira preferred the shoulder, easier to feed from.

Licking the area, just like if he was a dog, just to make the area tender and easier to bite without causing too much pain was just a torture. However, as soon as his fangs grew fully, and he could finally sink them to the tender meat...It was such a bliss.
              The fangs didn't stay long there, of course, he withdraw them quickly just when the blood was about to come out, and he began to suck the area and the blood, just like if he was a baby looking for his mother's milk. Akira couldn't help but sigh in bliss, pretty much ignoring Nero's reaction.

[occ: xD Pretty much romantic, thought Akira got impatient and now he is eating after such a long time. I'm glad then! Well they're like that, and even thought Akira is quiet Nero gets his side to curse a lot XD I know, but I don't want you to push yourself because you have work and you feel compromise because you have to reply. I want you to feel nice and comfortable and not pressured. I think that's the best way to roleplay with someone.]

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  It was a bit of a tight fit in the dumpster. He was sort of glad the old guy was small other wise they wouldn't have both fit in the dumpster. Nero was ontop of the old guy since that was the only way they'd fit properly. He listened to the rucks outside however it didn't sound like there were any foot steps coming there way for now.

Nero could feel some blood coming from his nose and the corner of his mouth. He quickly wiped it way with the back of his hand. "Sorry." He whispered before wiping his nose again. Before he knew it he was suddenly the one being pinned down. He didn't even know how that happened but it did. Suddenly he heard an anime growling and he wondered if maybe there was also an animal in the dumpster with them. But it didn't seem to be the case at all since the old man suddenly pinned his hands before tearing at his shirt. "The f**k are you doing?" His words came out a bit louder then he intended but the guy was being weird. Suddenly he could feel his neck being licked and it sent a shiver down his spin. It wasn't a good shiver either. So he began to whisper. "Look you f**king little freak I don't know what kind of weird perverted s**t your into but I can guarantee you I'm not--" He stopped mid-sentence and bit his lip when he felt something bite into his shoulders. If they weren't in the middle of hiding he'd have cursed up a s**t storm.

Nero tried pulling his hands away from the guy's grip but the guy had the grip of the hulk or something. For being so small and weak looking he was seriously inhuman strong. Whatever was biting him had stopped but instead was sucking at the wound. He glanced at his should and could just barely make out the old guy's gray head against his shoulder "Ngh.." He really hated this. He should have never have helped the sick freak. "Listen....Ngh...You little freak stop whatever the f**k your doing..Ngh." Nero bit his lip slightly. It seriously felt weird having the suck at his shoulder. So he tried pulling his hands free again hoping he could free him self and push the guy away. But again it didn't work. So he did the only thing he could think to do which was to lean forward and bit the other male on his shoulder. He didn't bite him hard enough to pierce his skin but hard enough that he hopped it would attract the other's attention.

[o.o.c: Yup now all they need is candles and some rose petals. XD Lol well I don't blame him for being impatient but Nero is having none of this. True. Nero is happy to take his side of the cursing. No I want to reply. I don't feel pressured at all.]

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira was literally at bliss, and he quite ignored Nero asking what was he doing or when he was telling him that he didn't knew how much of a pervert he was but that he wasn't something, probably gay, but he quite ignored it. He was hungry, really hungry. After his father sent him to search for the human he was supposed to find, he had told him that even if he feed from other humans or animal's blood, he would never feel satisfied, and with time he would start to feel weaker and weaker. That had been the case of many other first born vampires, they had succumbed and in the end, they died from starvation or that their bodies were to weak to continue and they were reckless, mostly getting burn by the sun. Akira had started to feel the effects, so finally finding this guy...He wasn't going to stop.

However, when he felt Nero biting his shoulder to gain his attention, Akira sighed and he stopped, licking the area in order to get the wound to close, before he shot a glare at Nero. However, it would be quite noticeable that his eyes had changed from color. Usually, his grey eyes that would not stand at all, were now a wide and furious red, almost glowing at their own, and Akira couldn't help but glare at Nero. He was really not linking to be interrupted, but then, after drinking Akira's body felt weak. It was like having something sweet after not eating at all for a month, his body was trying to get used to the new good blood, so he simply let his body fall on top of Nero, never letting go of the grip.

And then, he began to sniff and sob quietly "I found you..." Akira started, between the sobs "I found you...I can return to Europe. I can see them again..." It was overwhelming, really. Knowing that he had found the human he was supposed to look for, and that if he brought the guy to Europe, he would be able to see his family again "So long...I've been searching for you for such a long time..."

[occ: True, or a romantic dinner. Of course he isn't Akira is just feeding from him without consent xD Thought now he is overwhelmed with the fact that he can go and see his family again. Alright, if you say so! But if you need to rest or anything go, I can wait]

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  While he couldn't see much in the small dark dumpster there was one thing for sure he could see besides the guy's hair and that was his now glowing red eyes. How the hell did they go from grey to glowing red? He could feel a knot in his stomach begin to grow and his whole body tingled but not in the good way. It felt like his body was telling him to run as far away as he could. He was so sure the guy was gonna maul his or something but instead he fell on top of him. He tried to pull his hands free but to no avail. This guy was seriously pissing him off.

Then he heard sniffling and sobbing and he tilted his head slightly before glaring. "The f**k are you doing? Are you f**king crying you piece of s**t? Why the f**k are you crying, if anyone should be crying it me you piece of f**king perverted s**t!" Then he was confused. He mentioned he found him but they've been together since they left the club how can he say he found him. "The f**k are you talking about? What the hell do you mean you found me? We've been in this dumpster for a couple of minutes now. Who the hell are you talking about." The old pervert wasn't making any sense at all. The fact that he was crying made this entire thing more confusing. "The f**k are you talking about seriously? Your not making any sense you old sick perverted freak."

[o.o.c: Very true. Man this will be quiet the story for Akira to tell his parents. And now he;s crying. Awww I would be to if I was him. I love how nero's just like I don't know what's going on. Thanks. No I'm using the rp as my break. So in between post I'm working. ]

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

"Shut the f*ck up" Akira replied, once he felt just a little better "You don't really understand what you're part of, but I'm getting pretty f*cking tired of you swearing like if you were a freaking sailor. So if you do it again, I swear to God or Gods or whatever you want to swear to that I'll bite down your throat and feed from there again, and it won't be nice. So just shut up" Akira was both surprised that he compromising a lot by saying that he would be feeding again from him, and that he actually swore a lot more than he used to. But he needed five minutes, five freaking minutes to come up with his mind and find a way to drag the guy back to Europe, because he wasn't leaving without him. He knew it would be hard, taking that he was part of a gang. Maybe...Maybe he could buy him from his boss, anything to convince him. Or he...he would have to bring his father to Japan so he could see the guy.

After a while, Akira sighed and sat down on top of the guy's chest, not really letting go of his grip and he was just inches away from Nero's face "I'm Akira Lamberg" He knew that by now there was no more use to hiding his name anymore. And it would be better if he knew it "I know that you're Nero Takashi because I read it yesterday at the station. I really consider you were just another stupid and bloody useless gangster who was just impulsive and that I could get easily killed. However...You, Nero, are my human. The one I was bound after my father did a blood bound with you. It was long time ago...And you weren't even born. I've been looking for you, even if I didn't knew it was you, for almost three years now"

[occ: Really. Well yeah Akira will be really excited to see his mother and sisters, even thought not really exited about seeing his old man. Well I'm happy you liked his reaction. I thought it would be the best after realizing he was done searching. I see then. Well if it's helping you as a break then it's good, so you can get your mind distracted.]

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  Bite him? He was going to bite him? This guy, this guy had some nerve to threaten him like that. After he saved his a** twice. What did get in return? A bite and a threat. This was the last f**king time he ever decided to save anyone who wasn't related to him. But the guy wanted him to stop sweating then fine. His glare was so vicious that if looks could kill the guy would have been dead already.

As the old man sat on his chest he growled slightly. It was quiet obvious now Nero had been pushed passed his limit. Now every single thing this guy did just served to piss him off more and more. "By all means go ahead and make yourself comfortable." His words with venom. The guy came closer and his glare grew more furious.

Akira? Was that his real name or another fake name? What was he suppose to be scared about the other guy knowing his name? Wait he was his human? He wasn't his, he didn't belong to anyone....Wait did he say human? What the f**k was he if not human? Blood bound? The f**k was a blood bound? But once he was down it was his turn to speak. "Oh...Really now. You've been searching for me?" Nero smirked ever so slightly. "You found me and now you can return to see them? Who's them? Your family? Friends? Your weird sick perverted harem?" He assumed family but then again who knew for sure.

"You've been waiting oh so long....I have to be pretty important huh? For you to have been searching for so long I have to be real important. I'm going out on a limb here but I'm going to assume you have to bring me back to them." He was going out a pretty thin limb but well it was worth a shot. "... It'd be a shame if something happened to me huh? Might mean you'd have to go searching for someone else. Might also mean you won't get to see them again. From all the sobbing I heard 'them' sounds pretty important and to never be able to see them again. That'd be a shame huh? So unless you want me to bite my own ******** tongue off and bleed to death I suggest you f**k off right now." Would he actually do it, hell yes he would. He didn't belong to anyone let alone some freak with a biting fetish.

[o.o.c: I hope his reaction was okay. Nero is pissed. Having Akira threaten him and call him his human really set him off. I figured he'd use what he learned about your guy and make some assumptions and use them against him. But if it doesn't work for you I can change it. I can totally see Akira trying to buy Nero from his dad/boss. It'd be hilarious. You need to do it. Yup it is. biggrin ]

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

It was Akira's turn to glare when he let Nero start talking. But yet he remained quiet for the whole time. But, if one thing was for sure was that no one threatens him or made fun of his family. No one. Akira's glare, who was just moments ago filled with threaten, now grew into a furious, yet calm one. How dare he? He still hadn't realized it that he was human, that he could pretty much do anything to him and hurt him in any way, while the only way this guy was going to hurt him was pretty much throwing holy water, exposing him to sun or just having a wooden stake through his heart, which he highly doubted it would happen. The night had just started when he entered the club, and it would take some hours to raise up.

"Oh, really?" Akira tried to sound comprehensive for a minute, but instead he sounded more like if it was no big deal that the guy threatened to bite his own tongue "Oh my, I was wrong just now you're such an idiot and you still feel like you're in control..." Akira sighed, and took out his switchblade he had brought with him in case he needed to with one hand, while the other still was gripping Nero's hands quite hard now, almost like if he was about to crush the bone "You are really so f*cking stupid, Yes, 'them' is my family. However, you don't get to try and intimidate me with them, saying that you'll bite your own tongue so you will die drowned in your own blood. You're not that stupid and humans fear dead more than anything. However..." This time, with the same hand that took out the blade, Akira stabbed his own leg quite badly. He let it sit there for a couple of minutes, before he took it out, and as expected, no blood came out of his blade, or the leg. Then, he proceed to stab other places of his body, including practically cutting off his neck, but as soon as the blade cut his skin and meat, it went back to its place, no blood coming out at all. He was showing off his power, that he wasn't going to fall with a kid's threats.

"You still have f*cking realize that I am not human, right?" Akira chuckled gently, and placed the blade back to it's place. Now his free hand was on top of Nero's chest, feeling the ribs "Until I started to stab myself, no? You really didn't realized? I gave you so many chances to see what was wrong with me, but still your thick skull hasn't get it" Then Akira found a rib he liked, the last one connected to the sternum, and began to apply so much pressure like if it was nothing "I could simply break every bone in your body, and with really f*cking ease. I could dislocate your jaw, and you wouldn't even have time to react or bite your bloody tongue" Akira felt the bone moving painfully for the guy, almost breaking up, but he wasn't going to allow that. Not yet. So instead, he let go and now he began to look for the Nero's cellphone "Do you think that two billion yens will let me buy you to your father and then your boss? Yeah, I think that'll do. I could always make it higher, thought. Gangster can be so greedy, so I don't think they would object, thought, specially your boss"

[occ: Of course it was okay! I loved his reaction, and of course it kind of pissed Akira as well that he was treating to end his life if it was nothing and making fun of his family. It does work so don't worry. Good! I thought it would be pretty interesting to meet his dad/boss and try to buy Nero from him, until he realized it was no good and he would have to call his father and family to Japan. Maybe Akira knocks Nero out and takes him back to his hotel, and sets up something with the dad for a meeting place?

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  Nero winced as Akria's grip grew tighter. "You'd think that but I'm actually quiet stupid." He breathed out threw the pain. "You obviously don't know me well enough." He'd do it. He was apart of a gang that required this very thing should a member with valuable information fall into enemy hands. From the moment he joined the gang he'd prepared himself for it. Though he never figured that this would be how his own life ended. Dead in a dumpster pinned down by a inhuman old man with a fetish. But the guy took out a switch blade and for a moment he was sure the guy was going to stab him and yet he stabbed his own leg instead. A while passed but when he pulled it out no blood came out and he proceeded to stab a few other places. He got the feeling the guy was trying to scare him but he wasn't. Sure it was freaky but it didn't scare him. "Is that suppose to scare me you freak?" Nero had seen worse things then this, he saw his own blood related father murdered in front of his eyes. He'd seen many more men die at his adopted father feet and also his own.

Nero said nothing while Akira asked if he realized he wasn't human. He just glared furiously at him. Nero growled slightly as Akira's hand roamed around his chest while he spoke. Suddenly he began applying pressure to his rib he he bit his lip. He wasn't going to give in, he wasn't going to show weakness and give the sick freak the satisfaction. He'd rather burn in hell then show how much pain he was in.

When his rib was finally released him he felt the guy search around his pockets. "What--" Akria planned the buy him off his dad and his boss. Now who was stupid? But the fact that he was insulting his dad really pissed him off. "My boss isn't greedy the fact that you would even lump him in with those other a** holes is down right insulting freak." But he wasn't worried. It wasn't the first time anyone had tried to buy him off his father. Foreigners were worth a lot in the underground world and his father had gotten a lot of offers that were way more then two billion yen. His father had always turned each and every one of them down. "The only stupid person here is you b***ch." He really was of he thought he'd be able to buy him off his father. Besides from what he had gathered the guy needed him far more then he was letting on. The guy was going so far as to threaten him and even try to buy him off his father if that wasn't being needy he didn't know what was. Not to mention if he wanted to kill him he could have, if he wanted to break every bone in his body he was would have but he hadn't which meant there was a reason for it. That reason was because he needed him alive.

[o.o.c: Thanks. Glad you liked it. Well ending his own life is nothing to him. He;s apart of a gang and he has to be able to do that at a moments notice. Thanks. Yup. That seems to be the only solution since Nero will refuse to leave. Yeah I don't mind. They could meet at his dad's office.]

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira was actually surprised that Nero didn't showed up to be scared when he stabbed himself, but he guessed that right now intimidating wouldn't do the trick, he would later have to think about something. Also it seemed that he wasn't going to allow him enjoy to see his pain, thought it was quite clear. Akira chuckled gently until he let go "You're really trying to act tough, huh? You really think you have any kind of control in this situation?" It was funny to see Nero glare at him, obviously Akira wasn't even scared about it.

"Oh? Then I must asume that you're too stupid trusting your boss, or maybe you're his little pet" Akira finally found a promising number, but he didn't dialed it. Instead, he put it on his pocket, before he turned to his switch blade again "Well, I don't think that meeting your boss in this dumpster is going to leave a good impression. And, as you may be thinking, I can't let you go easily" Akira then moved Nero again with ease, this time his arm surrounding Nero's neck, one of his hands still holding Nero's hands "I'll have to knock you out. Sorry I don't have any chloroform with me, I'll have to asphyxiate you until you pass out. Don't worry, I won't get you killed...I really need you" Akira then applied pressure on Nero's neck so he wouldn't be able to breathe"

[occ: Oh, I see. Well, in this case both Akira and Nero are quite an interesting pair; Akira could easily kill Nero even thought he won't and Nero isn't afraid of dying xD You're right, besides Akira wants to see his family soon. Alright, dad's office sounds good! I hope you like my post, thought.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  Akria thought he was stupid for trusting his boss or that he was his pet. "I'm stupid. The old man just hasn't let me down yet so why not trust him?" Nero watched as the phone disappeared into Akira's pocket. Now he was growing a bit worried. When the freak mentioned he could let him get away. Suddenly he felt hand around his neck. His eyes widen slightly before he growled at him. "Son of a b***ch!" But there was something he said. He wouldn't kill him because he needed him. But before he could dwell on it the guy began to tighten his grip. after some time he began to get lightheaded and eventually everything faded to black.

Nero's father looked out the blinds of his window while listening to his nephew on the phone. "So you haven't seen him then Akkey?...I see...No, no there's no need to apologize. It can't be helped if you don't know where he is. Besides we both know Nero's likes to roam around so that's probably what he's doing now and this bad feeling I have is probably nothing....Yes. Well if you see him give me a call. Hmm of course. Be careful Akkey give my regards to my brother for me. Alright then good bye." The older man hung up and sighed. He had a horrible feeling in his chest all he could think about was his son and how no one had heard from in a while.

"Sir....Hatori-san." Hatori turned and stared at his young secretary. "The young man who called earlier is here to see you now. Should I send him in?" Hatori nodded as he walked over to his desk. "Bring me a coffee will you." the secretary nodded before leaving. Hatori sat down while he waited for the young man to enter his office.

[o.o.c: They are. Well more like he could kill Nero but can't cause then he'd be donor-less and he'd die. Nope Nero isn't afraid to die cause he's gansta. Hope you don't mind my post. I figured it was best to time skip a bit. I did like you post.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

It had been quite a drag to pull Nero from the dumpster to a taxi without being noticed. However he placed his jacket on top of Nero's hair in order that no one would recognize the blond, considering that his cousin was part of the police. But finally he managed to call a taxi, saying that his friend was too drunk and passed out, and that he would take him to his hotel. The club wasn't far from the hotel, and once they were there, Akira pulled him inside, without any questions asked.
              Once inside the room, Akira moved. He teared the blankets, and managed to tie down Nero's hands to his back and his legs as well so he wouldn't move at all, or try to get free. He then placed the few pillows the room had in the bathtub his small bathroom had, and placed Nero there. Then, moving the bed so he wouldn't get out, he managed to block the door so he wouldn't be able to escape in case he got free.

After that, he called the number on Nero's phone. The boss, who had sounded at first like if he was crazy, then turned serious, and invited Akira to his office. Of course, Akira managed to arrange that the blinds would be shut down as soon as he arrived, in case their little talk took longer than expected. So he set off to the office.

Once he reached the place, and was called by the secretary, Akira smirked. He had brought his computer with him to show the boss how much he was willing to accept for Nero. Once inside the room, however, Akira relaxed and smiled "Well, I have to say at first, that the place is pretty interesting. It doesn't really look like a pit full of gangsters" Akira sighed and sat down on one of the couches "I hope that, unlike most of the gangsters I know, you're really not an idiot and listen to me carefully, because that Nero guy didn't"

[occ: Of course >: D, and he is besides a BAMF gangsta xD. No no it's totally fine, I really like it!]

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  Hatori glanced up at the young man as he entered. He had to say he was not expecting this young man. He looked both young and old which was a rare thing to see. Of course as soon as the young man opened his mouth to speak he disliked him. The young man sounded a bit condescending and it greatly annoyed him. "Thank you." Obviously though Hatori wasn't amused by the young man's comments. But as soon as he mentioned Nero his eyes narrowed. "Is that so." He didn't know why but the sinking bad feeling he felt got worse.

Hatori put on a poker face afterwards. He showed not a single sign of emotion. "First off young man. Your in my office so I would ask you to kindly refrain from insulting my employees. Secondly I don't have time for your observations or snark comments. I have more important things to take care of at the moment. So I suggest, young man, you stop wasting my time and get to the point of this visit before I have you kindly escorted out of my office." Hatori didn't have the time or patience to entertain a child.

Nero slowly woke his head was killing him and his throat felt so sore. Then he remembered what happened and looked around but he was no longer in a dumpster but instead in a bathroom. "Son of a f**king b**ch!" He tried to move his arms but they were restrained behind him. "When I get me hands on that b***ch I'm gonna light his a** up!" He began digging around his back pocket looking for his lighter. It was a bit of a stretch but he finally grabbed a hold of it. But now came the real tricky part. Burning off whatever bound his hands without burning himself to badly. He lit the cloth and winced as the fire began to build. He quickly pulled his arms free and pulled himself out of the tub. His wrist were a little burned but they'd survive unlike Akira when he got his hands on him. "They say smoking's bad. Please." He quickly untied his legs and went over to the door to open it but something seemed to be blocking it's way.

Nero curled his hand into a first and punched the upper part of the door and peaked through the hole he'd made. Low and behold the a** put a bed in the way. That freak was so dead when he got his hands on him. He punched several more holes through the upper part of the door hoping to make a hole big enough for him to get out through. Finally he jumped through the hole and landed on the bed. He was about to storm out when he spotted the freaks suitcase and bag. He quickly grabbed both items. "Lets see what your hiding in here freak." He quickly emptied the contents of the bag and spotted a hand full of letters. "Oh?" Nero reached for one of them and pulled out the letter. Once he'd finished reading it he smirked. "Looks like we have a mama's boy. How cute." He was going to use these letter's to his advantage. He quickly collected them all and left the room.

[o.o.c: He is. Now he's on the warpath. He's gonna f**k s**t up! Thanks. Papa Hatori is not having none of Akira's s**t either. That's probably were Nero gets it from. ]

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

"Alright then" Akira sighed, thought he would have liked to play around a bit more in order to get this guy better, he guess he was as impatient as Nero "You want me to get straight to the point, I'll get to it; I want you to sell me that boy, Nero, to me. He is someone I've been searching for a long time and I really need him" Then Akira proceed to take out his computer, and after typing some few things he showed up a bank out with...well, more than enough money to literally maintain someone millionaire all their lifetime "Type the number you want, and it's yours, no shady 'I'm going to track you' tactics or having the money marked" One of the last gifts his father had gave Akira was a large bank account in Switzerland, and that in case that he needed money he could take it from there, and every now and then he would sum more money.

"So? What do you say? Besides, for you, a simple human, what does the life of one of your guys really matter. Gangsters are quite prepared to die, or so Nero told me"

[occ: xD You're right. I see, well now I like Papa Hatori also as much as Nero, and you're right about that none of them are going to take Akira's s**t xD And I loved how Nero easily escaped. Sorry this got short but I really didn't knew what else to write]

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  Hatori didn't blink didn't show any emotion he simply sat in his chair as the young man explained what he wanted and showed him exactly what he was willing to pay for him. Obviously this young man was a bit dense in the head or spoiled rotten and assumed he could buy whatever it was he wanted. He felt rather insulted. While most gangsters wouldn't have hesitated he was different. His gang had class and decency. Besides Nero was his son, his one and only son. No amount of money in the world could replace him.

"What do I say...What do I say indeed. I'm at a lost for words actually. I don't think I've ever been quiet this insulted in my entire life." This young man came into his home essentially and made him seem like just another two bit gangster. He was not another two bit gangster. Hatori leaned forward and closed the laptop before sitting back in his chair and looked Akira over. " Unlike you young man I do value the life of my men. I value them very much. Because well--" He secretary opened the door and then looked at both men. "I'm sorry buy I have the coffee you requested...Do you want me to bring--" Hatori shook his head and held his hand out. The woman quickly brought him his coffee before bowing and leaving. "What was I saying again...Ah right...The men under my command are like family to me. Of course Nero is a bit more special. Well irreplaceable actually." Hatori smiled for a bit before taking a sip of his coffee. Then he set the mug down on the desk. Written on the mug was the words; 'Worlds greatest dad!'

Then Hatori began flipping the many picture frames that cluttered his desk around. One was of Nero and his cousin at there high school graduation. Another was a family Christmas photo of him, Nero his cousin and Hatori's brother. There were many more of Nero and his cousin as a small children. Obviously Hatori seemed like a very proud father. But that soon faded his face became stoic again. "You've come into my home, belittled the value of the men that serve me, insult me and you try to buy my son with paper is deplorable. You should be ashamed. Your parents who ever they are should be ashamed of you as well. Now I'm going to ask you to leave." He grabbed his sword from under his desk and pulled it out and had the tip pressing at Akria's chest. "If you don't. I'll stab you in the heart and send you back to your parents in pieces. ...Oh and one other thing before you do leave. Come near my son and I'll make sure you regret it for the rest of your life. Do we understand each other young man?"

[o.o.c: Yup. But he's a bit more in control of his emotions. He defiantly isn't. Papa Hatori is classy as hell that's why he ain't having none of it. *snaps fingers* Well I figured that this probably isn't Nero's first time being kidnapped. So I'm sure by now he's figured out how to get out of sticky situations like that. No, no it's fine. Your post was perfect as usual. ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff