Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Teppei
                                              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Teppei forgot about Cain’s rules. Cain didn’t like it when Teppei spoke freely about killing people in the hunter base. To be fair Cain had far too many rules for his little brain to remember. So he simply shrugged. “Teppei is sorry.” He uttered. Though he was right. As much as he hated Cain’s rules this was one he needed to follow better. “Teppei will do better to remember next time.”

While Cain sat down Teppei took the time to explore the room they’d be sharing. But a crash took hold of his attention. He glanced back at Cain, when the other announced he had a plane Teppei smiled and jumped for joy. He ran over to the other sat down next to him eager to hear the other’s plan. Teppei nodded eagerly. “Teppei understands.” Oh he defiantly understood. “Teppei enjoys doing dirty work.” Cain could handle the politics and all the mundane stuff. He much preferred getting his hands dirty. “Don’t worry Cain.” Teppei uttered as he stroked Cain’s hair. “Teppei will get rid of the team. Teppei will even make it look like an accident.” This way no one would suspect either of them of anything.

Then that least the elder. “Just tell Teppei whose head you want and Teppei will make sure it’s yours.” Teppei uttered though his playful smile turned devious. All Cain had to do was utter a name and that elder would be as good as dead.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Cain

Cain didn't make any sign of discomfort when Teppei began to carress his hair. More than anything he was quite annoyed with their prediction, and how he would have to wait for Teppei to do his part of the job before they could go and look for Akira. He knew that right now they were going to be carefully watched, and if they didn't play their cards right then they would have to go for a very drastric plan, and Cain didn't wanted to rush anything for the moment.

Teppei requested him for the name of an elder, and Cain though for a minute who shoudl be good. There were a few that were quite against his families name. He couldn't go for any elder that was involved with his family. They didn't had to know what he was up to, not until he secured his place as the leader of the whole hunter organization "...Kill the elder that manages the teams, Teppei. Armando" That old man Armando had been one of the elders that had placed close attention to Cain and Teppei. He was the one that suggested the whole council to put them on hold. He wanted him down "And bring me the papers that he has concerning us. I'll make something for that"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Teppei

Teppei waited while Cain did what he did best, thinking. It was best not to interrupt him when he was thinking, he’d learned that the hard way. He didn’t like waiting, it was not a skill he particularly had much of. But he didn’t have to wait too long as Cain finally announced the person who’s head he desired. “Armando. Bold choice.” That old man had it out for them for a while now, Teppei hated him for that. When they were around him they had to be particularly careful which was also not one of Teppei’s greatest skills.

He rearranged himself on the couch, sitting upside down this time. His head hanging off the couch. He nodded slightly as he felt the blood begin to rush to his head. “Consider him as good as—“ Teppei swipped his finger across his neck before continuing. “The papers will be yours.” He smiled. “Teppei even has an idea of how he will kill him to.” Of course Teppei would have to gather all the things he’d need before carrying out his mission but well that wouldn’t take to long. “How much of a panic does Cain think everyone would be in if a vampire snuck in and killed the old man?” He’d liked cutting things but given who they had to kill well, it might seem to obvious that it was his handy work. But if a vampire were to let’s say drink him dry well. They couldn’t pin the blame on them now could they?

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Cain

Cain moved just a little bit to the side when he realized that Teppei was going to sit down upside down on the couch. He really wasn't in the mood for any of Teppei's tricks, so if he wanted to lay down he would let him but as long as the other managed to leave him alone. However he still heard to what Teppei had to say "You always have ideas on how to kill people, you know" Cain muttered, but nevertheless he listened. Though in the end he liked the idea. Having a vampire attack the hunter's elders directly would surely cause panic, and of course it wouldn't give anyone time to question why both of them were going to back to hunt Akira "Quite. But I like where you are going with that. They will be too distracted trying to figure out where the attack came from that they won't realize it was us and that we will be long gone to hunt Akira and little Nero" Cain looked at Teppei, amused "It seems like you're not quite the idiot I though you could be. Or maybe it is that finally some blood is flowing to that crazy head of yours"

However, now mentioning Akira, both of Cain and Teppei would have to plan carefully what they were going to do; clearly a frontal attack had not been the best options, both times they failed on getting Akira and killing Nero and the rest of the family. So they would have to rethink that "Now, before you turn around Teppei and let the flow of good ideas go, we have to plan what we will do with Akira. He is stubborn and won't stay in one place. Even if we clearly had him we didn't counted on the father, and when we attacked the family we didn't counted that the police might come. So we will have to change our strategy"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Teppei

“I know, it’s one of Teppei’s special skills remember.” He prided himself on his ability to kill people in any way possible. Teppei nodded as Cain mentioned the other hunter’s would be to distracted so they’d have free reign. “Right. To be honest Teppei surprised himself.” He rarely had good idea’s but when he did, well they were usually very good. “Maybe. Teppei always seems to have his best idea’s upside down.”

He was going to sit up but he stopped as Cain spoke. He pouted slightly at the other’s remark. “Well Teppei counted on the police but didn’t say anything.” It was something he’d expected. Still Cain was right they needed to approach this differently. “Teppei still thinks we should go for the children. The children….will put up less of a fight. Teppei know’s the family wouldn’t do anything to put them in harm’s way. Akira being the big brother he is will bend to our will to keep his siblings safe. But we should keep the children with us….Or more like one of us should stay with the children somewhere secure and undisclosed. The other stay and torment the family. Send them video’s and pictures of the children.”

There first mistake was keeping Nero with both of them. Because Akira and his father found him rather quickly. But if they were separate. If they knew they had the kids but didn’t know where they were they’d become desperate and maybe bend to their wills. “But that’s just Teppei’s idea.” He uttered as he pulled himself back up and blinked as he became slightly dizzy.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Cain

"Then maybe you should remain like that more often. Probably it would cure you of your silliness or something, Teppei" Cain said, not quite in the mood to tease Teppei but the words were out. He still felt like making a mess of the whole room. Even if they were planning now and he was sure that it would work he wasn't a tad happy.

However, when Teppei mentioned that he counted the police to come but chose to not say a thing Cain glared at him dangerously. He knew that it would be a risk but he would have liked Teppei to at least say something to get them ready. However even if his glare was harsh and cold he knew that this wasn't the time to hurt Teppei for not telling him. He needed the other to be one hundred percent if he wanted to carry all his dirty work.
              But then again Teppei gave up a very interesting point. They had gone for Nero, yes, seeing as he was just human, but in the end Akira had not fall to his knees and asked for total submission to Cain instead of taking Nero's life. However, taking the children was a different story. Even if they were hundreds of years old the girls had remained and would always remain as little children, no matter what happened they couldn't pose much of a threat.

But there was also someone else in Cain's mind "Your plan sounds good, Teppei. I would say I would be the one to stay with the children if we do capture them, because I fear that even if I told you not to hurt them you would do so anyways just for the kicks. But also we could use the mother. Nero and Akira seem attached to her, and we still need a bigger motivation for the lord to come too. After all, we still need to make all the elders come to Japan in the end so you can kill them" However, considering that the mother was strong as Akira, and a bit more agile, it could also be trouble. She could overpower them or his father in love could also come as a storm and kill them easily if they were not careful. So the idea of taking the mother along with the children or not was still on a threat. Cain would have to think about it.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Teppei

“Teppei is always silly. Teppei’s silliness cannot be cured.” He uttered. Though he knew the other was simply teasing him. He didn’t let the other’s words affect him not that the other’s words ever did really.

“Of course it sounds good it’s Teppei’s idea.” He boosted proudly. He may have rarely had any idea’s but when he did they were usually good. “Eh?” The other mentioned how he’d be staying with the children. Of course he’d wanted to stay with the children and play with them. Cain knew him all to well. “True. Teppei would.” Even if Cain told him not to harm the children he would. Though in his defense he wouldn’t kill them, they just might be missing a limb or two. “The mother?” While Cain had a point involving the mother was risky even for him. “The mother is strong. Teppei thinks you won’t be able to control her if you try and capture her. But that’s just Teppei’s opinion.”

After he sat up and the dizziness ceased he looked at the other. “If Cain is still unsure about taking the mother Teppei and Cain can just take the children and watch to see how things play out? If chance arises for Teppei and Cain to take the mother well Teppei and Cain will take her.”

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Cain

Cain sighed "I know it would be funny to you, but if we get the children hurt then it won't get the same scared reaction. Everyone will be angry and that won't be good either. So that's why you won't be staying with them. We will figure out a way to deceive them that we're hurting them" Cain wanted to hurt the kids, but it woudl be once he had Akira in his power.
              However, Teppei did brought up an interesting point. The mother wasn't going to get herself easily captured. Cain had tested already what she could do. However if they managed to get the situation under control they could get hold of the mother, too.

"Alright, we should wait for having the family terrorized, and if we can we will take the mother, too" Cain then tapped Teppei in the head, more playful than anything "Though you're not upside down it seems that you're getting quite good ideas today. If you keep up I'll let you kill someone else" Cain smiled "However, go for Alonso first. Then we will discuss how the team will be eliminated, and then we will make everything go chaotic"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Teppei

True, if everyone was angry then it’d be exactly like the situation with Nero but probably worse. He didn’t want to break anything or end up with a concussion again. Teppei couldn’t do anything if he broke something and he would be allowed to do anything with a concussion.

Teppei nodded. Suddenly Cain tapped his head. He rubbed the spot the other tapped. It was odd, because it seemed so playful which wasn’t like Cain in the least. He was beginning to wonder if he might be in trouble or if his idea wasn’t good enough. Instead he was praised. “Teppei thinks it’s strange to see Cain being nice.” He uttered. “But Teppei will try and keep the good idea’s coming.” If it meant he could kill someone else he’d try and really use his brain. “Of course. Teppei will handle it tonight.” But he really couldn’t wait to light the fire and stand back and watch the chaos unfold.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Cain

Cain sighed, and then lightly hit up Teppei's head. He was just praising the other with his pats, but if he consider it weird he wouldn't do that "There, are you happy? I was praising you with the pats, as for once you got a series of good ideas, but now that you say it's weird I'll go back and hit you in the head, do you like that" Cain's voice filled with half sarcasm and half boredom.
              It seemed that the idea of killing someone if he kept coming up with ideas. Of course the little devil only wanted to raise hell and stand back and watch.

However, caught in the mood, Cain stood up and went over where the remains of the bowl and fake fruit remained. He lifted up a piece of glass, and from not being careful he cut the palm of his hand, just a grace that wouldn't leave any kind of scar. However he admired the oncoming blood with a bit of fascination "Have I ever told you how Akira and I met, Teppei?" Of course he hadn't. Cain hadn't mentioned a thing but that he was his lover and that he wanted him back to Teppei "He was visiting Spain, quite a bold move considering that most of the hunters are here. We came across the other by total accident, I was pursuing another vampire and Akira just came across. I lost the vampire, but gain my little Akira" There was a strange fascinated smile on Cain's lips while said it "I gave him everything. I told him who I was, I told him that I would let me suck dry if he needed to. So why..." At the end, anger filled his voice "Why did little stupid Akira had to run away?"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Teppei

“Ow!” Teppei rubbed his head after he was suddenly hit. “No Teppei is not happy! But Teppei was only trying to be honest.” He was only trying to be honest and he ended up getting hit for it. Now he was sort of preferring the pats.

“Huh?” Teppei had looked up at Cain who’d suddenly asked if he’d told him how he’d met Akira. Of course he hadn’t been told not that he much cared for the why’s and how’s of his and Akira’s relationship. But it seemed like the other was going to tell him regardless. So listened. “How gross and fascinating.” He uttered as he picked his ear. Only Cain could get sidetracked by love while on a mission. Then he flicked his finger and looked at the other before shrugging. “Who know’s. But Teppei thinks Cain should just move on….Though Teppei thinks you won’t take his advice.” Honestly that vampire was more trouble then he was worth and yet Cain was so obsessed with him. “Teppei doesn’t understand though. Why is Cain so obsessed with that vampire?” If vampire’s were his thing there were plenty more in the sea for him to choose from so why that particular one?

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Cain

"You're right. I won't take your advice Teppei. If I did, however, you would also lose your chance to play around Akira and break him. And I'm sure you will love to do that" He would make sure that Teppei would break Akira so he wouldn't even question who he would belong to. And he was sure that Teppei would like someone to play for a while, even if it meant not to kill Akira. However, when Teppei asked for why he was so obsessed with Akira, Cain turned to see Teppei. For some moments he remained quiet, but in the end he sighed "Akira's the only one who didn't looked at me like a monster" It was funny, though. Akira was supposed to be the monster. Cain was supposed to erase him from existence so he wouldn't hurt people. However Cain, Teppei or the whole organization were no saints either. They killed monsters, but still it didn't made them better. Cain never minded, however people that had tried to get close to Cain always ended up giving him a scared look, after they knew what he was. And then he had to kill them.

But not Akira. From all the vampires he had crossed he understood. He saw something on Cain, and Cain did the same thing. And now that he was gone, and that Akira gave him the same look, he couldn't stand it. So he wanted Akira to adore him again. He wanted the vampire only for himself.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Teppei

Teppei had expected Cain’s reason for being so obsessed to be grand. However his reason turned out to be rather simple and boring. “Teppei is a little disappointed by how incredible cheesy your answer is.” He uttered now obviously bored with the whole thing.

Teppei didn’t do loving emotions like Cain did. Cain was all about love and desire he however was more about fear and destruction. “If it makes Cain feel better, Teppei doesn’t see you as a monster. Teppei sees you as a weak but smart meat sack driven by useless emotions.” That was how he saw Cain. He was smart there was no doubt about that. But he seemed to let his emotions get the best of him which made him weak.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Cain

Cain glared at Teppei, and he went towards the sink to wash away the blood "That's how you see everyone but yourself, Teppei. And I'm not really sure how you see yourself as" As he turned to the faucet on he turned to him "But enough about that. It's late, the squads will probably start coming back, and of course everyone is quite comfortable that nothing will happen. So if you want to kill someone tonight you better go and make your job. And remember to bring me the papers and leave no evidence that is us, but a breakout" With that Cain started to wash the blood, hopefully that would trigger Teppei to do his job.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Five months had passed already since both Akira and Nero arrived at Germany. Nothing much had passed, or more likely nothing that was risking their lives at the minute happened. They still went out every now and then at nights so Nero wouldn't get bored out of his mind. Akira kind of experimented how long he could stand the sun, even if Nero wasn't that happy about it. They began to pick up present's for Asano's sisters, as she was quite close to the eight month of pregnancy. Every now and then they would also talk with their families. Asano was over exited to be with her sister, and even sent pictures to Nero of how big Rei's tummy was, considering how thin she usually was. Ryu was also having quite a lot of fun with Rei, too, and Hatori was ready to adopt the kids as soon as they were born if Rei didn't watched them. They still had no answers from Landon, but when they talked to Akane and Akira's family she would reassure him that his father was fine. His sisters missed them dearly, even Hinamori didn't pulled out her pranks because they were not there. Kai was also having a hard time, he missed his brother and friend, but Akira reassured him they would soon see each other again.

And also Nero had been allowed to start walking again. The doctors came after month two saying that Nero was able to walk, that his scar was completely healed, but that he would start therapy to walk again, seeing as he laid quite dormant for two months. It hurt Nero the first weeks, the pain was quite noticeable and most of the times he would get frustrated on how little he could walk. Akira tried to calm Nero, and every now and then when they were out to walk Akira would help Nero up so he would walk and practice, just a little bit. It got better as the months passed, and now Nero was almost ready to leave the hospital.

That night Akira had been out getting some coffee for Nero per his request, though he had taken just a little bit more time. He had found something while shopping the other day, so he wanted to give it to Nero along with the coffee. It was good to see, once he made his way to the room, to see Nero sitting down on his bed "Hey, sorry I'm late" Akira announced, and went over to hand Nero his coffee "And I brought you something extra for the tardiness" Akira then got out of the bag a book "It's the continuation of the explorer's book, I found it the other day"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  “You should be sorry.” He uttered as he stared down at his phone. Reading text he’d gotten before finally looking up to receive his coffee. Honestly he took so long just for this. He sent him just to get him a cup of coffee. He was about to get sarcastic and ask him if he’d gotten his coffee from Brazil or something. But he was presented with something. “Oh? You brought me something?” He was handed another book and his brow rose. “You really want me to like reading don’t you?” He uttered as he set his coffee aside and flipped through the pages. “Honest I’d like yo know how many books that crazy nut has written.” He set the book on the table and took back his coffee. “Well thanks.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff