10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

"I'll be giving you a quiz tomorrow then," Jenna replied as she got her cookie from the waitress. "Thanks lady." She waved as she started to eat the cookie.
Allison spazzed slightly when she was poked, "Sorry about that," She apologized as she looked over at Haru. She didn't want to fall asleep, but she was just tired all of a sudden. "But now you know."

Jenna

"Who do you think you are?"

OutOfCandy::

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Yeah," Haru said as he ordered the food they wanted. The waitress nodded and she went to prepare the food. "We should have stayed home," Haru said noticing that Allison was getting sleepy.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

"I can throw water in her face," Jenna offered as she finished up her cookie and she looked from Haru to Allison. She was a little sad she didn't get to order, but she would've just announced it for the whole restaurant to hear. So she figured Haru ordering was for the best.
"I never said you had to bring me. You know you want to go out to eat with only Jenna," Allison said as she hit her bad wrist on the chair, hoping the slight pain it sent through her would help her stay awake.

Jenna

OutOfCandy::

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"No please don't," Haru said with a laugh as he turned to Allison. "Aw but your my future wife I can't abandon you," Haru said with a little laugh.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

Jenna sighed since she couldn't even terrorize her sister. The waitress would have to do when she came back. "Fine," She pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked down at the table.
Allison rolled her eyes a little at Haru, "Of course you could've. I wouldn't've minded. Wait, what?" She asked about the whole 'future wife' thing since she sucked at telling the difference from sarcasm and how people normally talked while she was tired.

Jenna

OutOfComebacks::

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Your my future wifey," Haru said with a smile.
[[block]]

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

"Does that mean I get to go to a wedding?" Jenna asked, never having seen one except for on TV.
Allison looked at Haru, "I am?" She asked; she wasn't going to reject if it was actually real. I wonder if I'd get a choice in the matter... She was only surprised, in a sense; and that made her feel suspicious. "I think you're lying." Allison muttered and looked up at him as she saw the waitress coming with their food in the distance.

Jenna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Of course unless you don't want to," Haru said as he turned to Jenna. "It all depends if Allison wants to although its too early for a marriage," Haru said since they were only 18.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

Jenna smiled, hoping her sister would agree to it eventually or just let her go to anyone's wedding so hers wouldn't be the first one she was going to witness.

Allison looked over at Haru, she wasn't good at making big decisions in a few minutes. She really like the idea. And by the time came and they were older she would want to. "Yeah... But if the child comes first, then he or she will be a b*****d." She said, using the term for a child who was born before the parents married. Her and her sister were both bastards then. She sighed a little as she looked at the food the waitress had silently dropped off. "But I see no problem with that happening." Allison was only concerned for the health of the baby.

She was even amazed she could think this clearly while as tired as she was.

Jenna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"You decide when then," Haru said as he took a bite into the pizza. He didn't really know much about such things so he might as well let someone decide when to get married.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

"As long as it's not tomorrow, I could care less." Allison replied as she looked at the pizza. And as long as it was some time before or just after her due date. She didn't really care if she looked fat in the dress. She took a piece of pizza and started to eat as Jenna began to think of the date. "How about the day after tomorrow?" Jenna asked sarcastically before continuing to think.

Jenna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Why not tommorrow?" Haru asked wondering why not.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

"I don't know. It's just seem too soon... I guess," Allison mumbled. "And it might feel like a Vegas-style drive thru kind of wedding.." She guessed. Her friend had one of those before and Allison had been told all about it and how the process only lasted a couple of minutes. "Are you saying you'd want to get married tomorrow?" She asked, not seeing how everything would be able to get finished by then.

Jenna

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"No I was just wondering," Haru said as he took a drink of his Coke. "Vegas drive thru wedding?" Haru asked wondering what it was.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
ąllison ωillming

Scars by Papa Roach

¢an уou нelp мe?

"Alright," Allison said, breathing an internal sigh of relief. "Self-explanitory. You go to Vegas, and go to a wedding chapel designed like a drive thru. It's like a wedding in a box." She said, making a crappy comparison and didn't care as she continued to eat.

Jenna

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out