Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex walked over to her and heald his hand out to her."you keep thinking that, in the mean time lets get some sleep"

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
She smiled and jumped up with the aid of his hand then nodded before yawning and smiling slightly. She looked away for a second as she thought about something, she really wanted to tell Alex something.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex looked at her."tell me what it is, and dont say nothing"

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
She continued to bite her lip then she looked back at him, "If you really want and insist in knowing, just promise me that, you won't freak, and whatever your reaction, wither it be negative or positive on my account, it wont stop us being friends?" she asked looking at him seriously

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex looked at her and nodded."i promises."he looked soemwhat worried because he thought it was going to be soemthing like she was dieing or something like that.

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
She stopped biting her lip when she saw his very worried expression, 'Just get it over with, put yourself out of this misery' she said to herslf she shut her eyes and worked out how to tell him, there was no way 's**t...now what?' she thought. Then she "I really like you, and not as a best friend" poured out her mouth, at the pure shock of her just suddenly blurting it out. What shocked her more was that she was not even blushing, after that small ordeal she clamped her mouth shut, scared of any more small outbursts before Alex got a chance to speak. She shut her eyes briefly and braced herself for rejection.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex had a look of shock on his face, she was daiting his other friend and he would have never guessed that, but the shock quickly turned to a smile."rely?becasue....i really like you too, but i wasent going to say anything becasue you are daiting....and i know what he would do if he found out..."

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
She sighed and sat back down "I know...he would go ballistic" she sighed then shut her eyes and covered her face, this was all a very confusing matter for her. She had no idea what to do, she had told the person she really loved, her feelings, that person being her best friend and her abusive boyfriend' close friend as well. So even at this very moment she had no idea what to do.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex sat down by her and held her tightly, he wanted to think of a plan to get her away from her abusive boyfriend.he kissed her head."i will think of somehting, i promises"

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
She sighed softly and hugged into him her eyes closed however she remained away, she sat silently for a few minutes then looked up and smiled slightly before actually thinking she kissed him quickly on the lips and thanked him, then realized what she had done she blushed "Sorry" she said then moved away slightly and yawned.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex smiled and pulled her closer and kissed her back."dont be, now lets go upstaires."he stood up again and held his hand out to her.

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
She blushed again and then took a brief second in order to recover from the blush then nodded and took his hand, her head leaned on his shoulder gently as she waited for him to head upstairs.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex smiled they went upstairs.he let her lay on the bed than laid down next to her and stroked her hair.

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
She sighed gently and lay next to him, she then moved her head onto the front of his shoulder her head under his chin, she smiled softly. When he was stroking her hair she got a little worried that he might see the other bruises and rope burns on the back of her neck, none of this was her, it was all Alister.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex moved the hair from her neck and gasped."what the hell!? what did he do to you!?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff