Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Wolf

User Image
                                      » 𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔢 «
                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                      " I know. I'm not alone... Not anymore. "

▃ ▃ ▃ ▅ ▇ ▉ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▅ ▇ ▉ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▅ ▇ ▉ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▅ ▇ ▉ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▃ ▃

xxxBurning emeralds held their gaze on a smaller, more supple figure before his stare was disrupted by the waving of a hand before his vision. With a turn of his head, Cloud once again adopted that flat, apathetic demeanor he was known for. Folding his arms, he averted his gaze from the party, " Just a friend. " He muttered. At times the blond had trouble being open with his friends, but he also wasn't sure whether him and Emelia were now considered an item or not. They agreed to start dating, but the dating hadn't even begun yet.. not to mention they only just decided this among a field of fallen corpses. For now he thought it best to simply remain silent about it to avoid whatever awkward conversation that may arise from it. In the next couple of hours, Cloud and his party spent that time chatting among themselves and the various other WRO members in the main lobby, mainly waiting on when Reeve would come out and give them the run down on the current situation. Just as Emelia left Reeve's office to run a few errands, Mr. Tuesti emerged from his office to call Cloud in towards the conference room at the end of the hall. There him and the gang sat to deliberate and exchange information.

At first it seemed as though the two weapons that attacked were really down for the account. Monster activity had also come to a halt around Edge leading them to believe that they really had solved the crisis and whatever was driving them insane had waned and tapered off to nonexistence. Hours elapsed. The blond fell silent while his mako infused eyes drifted towards one of the walls. His head rested against his hand as if he were waiting for the moment he could leave. He wasn't a WRO member, just a delivery boy now and he only wished to return to that profession, not to mention get ready for his first date in who knows how long. Partway through, Cloud rose to his feet when Reeve straightened up and rose from his chair. " Cloud, where are you going? "

Lifting his hand in an idle, dismissive gesture, he headed to the door, " Seems you guys can handle it from here. "

" Wait! I'm not finished. Cloud... Something odd has been going on with President Shinra's new company. " Pausing, the delivery boy turned his head to stop and listen to his old comrade. Reeve glanced across the room of the faces of their other allies before focusing on Cloud. " I don't know if you heard, but Ultima Weapon was not slain by our forces, but rather Shinra's. Upon inspection of the Weapon, we found deep slash marks, indicative of a heavy broad sword. It seems to be mostly the work of one man. Somehow our former fallen patriarch has found a strong ally. "

Bright blue hues shifted from one side to another thoughtfully before Cloud pulled himself from the door, " You mean.. It could be another human experiment? "

A solemn look on Reeve's features told it all as he placed his hand ontop of a folder resting upon the conference table. " That's why I feel I must ask you another favor. Please investigate this matter for me. Someone that powerful is in their ranks and you have the most experience dealing with these sort of fighters. Don't let your guard down. It's hard to say whether or not Shinra still harbors any animosity for us so... be careful. I'd appreciate if you allowed me to have a couple of my staff accompany you. I have scheduled a meeting with them tomorrow, mostly about our collaboration. Please attend in my stead. "

After a few moments, Cloud nodded silently. " Fine, but I'm not leading the delegation. Get one of your goons to do it. I'm only going to make sure Shinra doesn't repeat their mistakes. Send me a text later with the details. " With that Cloud turned back around and went out the door and into the hallway. So many hours elapsed that it was already getting dark outside and there was very little he could do to get ready for his date. Pulling out his PHS, he flipped it open and checked out the time while treading through the main lobby. Flipping through his contacts, he checked to see if he happened to know Emelia's number when he almost flat out passed her in the lobby. A gleam of gold flickered in the corner of his eye just as he was about to go out the main gate. Freezing in place, he noticed the sniper waiting there. She must have been waiting there for a while because she didn't seem to notice him either, at first. While dressed in her casual wear and her hair flowing freely past her shoulders, Cloud almost didn't recognize her. Before he could do anything, he was shoved by a passerby.

" Hey, watch where you're going Blondie! "

Grimacing mildly to himself Cloud pulled himself from the front door and approached Emelia, " Um... Emelia. Sorry for the wait. " Cloud didn't have any time to get ready himself. His face was clean, but his clothes were still stained with dried blood and sweat from the battlefield. Almost sheepishly, he found himself staring down at the ground, as if ashamed, " I, uh... would you mind if we take a small stop at my place first? "

User Image

Naughty Wolf

User Image
                                            ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
                                            𝔊enesis hapsodos
                                            ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

" Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return. "
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxx-ℒoveless, Act III, V

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"Don't, Genesis. You couldn't have stopped anything."

XXXXCame that deep baritone voice flowing effortlessly, confidently from within a solid ruby device still held to Genesis' ear. Those words... Something about them just had Genesis withdraw the phone away from his ear as if he were being shouted at. A mild grimace contorted his smooth features as his icy blue eyes held their focus on the monitor, as if he were looking straight at Sephiroth through those white, illuminated numbers that dwelt upon his screen. H-how could he forgive him so easily? Part of him almost wanted Sephiroth to be angry with him still after all these long years. After he had turned his back and betrayed the company, Angeal, and Sephiroth, he didn't expect to feel any of their forgiveness. " My friend... You are far too forgiving. " He spoke those words, quietly, softly; had Sephiroth had the normal abilities of man, he probably wouldn't have been able to distinguish a single vowel from his breath. Perhaps... the memories is what had Sephiroth reaching out for him now. Their numerous glory days and constant admiration beneath the lime light of SOLDIER's renown and publicity. If only those days had lasted, how different things would be now. Genesis caught himself smiling almost bitterly before he placed the phone back up against his ear.

The somber wrinkles of his smile faded slowly as Genesis thought on to a different subject: the chance of meeting an old friend. As he listened to Sephiroth give out his location, Genesis turned those radiant eyes to stare out the window at the dock just outside. People funneled off the vessel while chimneys of smoke billowed over the various buildings that dwelt within the walls of the harbor. Bright lights shown themselves as beacons of life in this metal and asphalt city. Cacophony sprung all around from the resounding boom of horns, to the hoards of people which traversed the streets, to the roaring waves and kawing seagulls. Placing a hand on his hip, he turned towards the door where Weiss lingered just beside, waiting for him to be through. " Ah~ What a coincidence. I wonder if this is Minvera's hand guiding me to you, but where our destinies shall wander still alludes me. Hm, now if I know this city, there is a restaurant that resides just on the the outskirts of town. It was once a quiet place the three of us sought after a grueling day of work with the food Angeal enjoyed the most. I shall meet you there. " With that the redhead hung up the PHS, flipping the device shut and took a moment to observe his old phone, as if reflecting on what just happened in that short matter of minutes.

Perhaps this was yet another test to see whether or not this man was using a guise of his friend to fool him into some kind of foolish trap. By the time he settled those glowing eyes on Weiss, he couldn't help the small look of apprehension, almost as if he felt a headache forming. He almost totally forgot about Weiss'.... unique disposition. Either the two would hate each other immensely or get along too well. Somehow he can see the two of those silvery haired cretins berating him and guffawing amongst themselves only to try and incite Genesis' ire. Swallowing his active imagination, he approached Weiss swiftly and in one hasty motion, he rested his hand against the wooden planks just beside Weiss' head, looking his companion dead in the eyes: those glowing, beautiful multicolored eyes. A smirk soon touched his velvety lips, " My dear brother, I wasn't aware you'd give me the courtesy to take up that much of your time. " He mused mildly to himself, reaching over he brushed aside some of those silvery strands for a better look at those eyes, " Before you stomp right out that door, do take heed. We meet an old friend of mine, a... powerful friend of mine. I wish to tell you about him now before we disembark. We may be heading for a trap, whether it be another ruse of some sort or perhaps my old friend settling a vendetta, which is why I want you there. Should the events plummet for the worse and become dire, I want you to aid in neutralizing the situation." Sighing he pulled back, " But do try and not incite the war yourself. " He spoke with a smooth shrug of his shoulders. Genesis was all ready to go now, just needing to walk out that door once him and Weiss either disgruntly agree, or disagreed on the matter. Either way, Genesis didn't want Weiss to leave his sights.

By the time they would travel down the cobblestone streets beneath the towering lamp posts, they would eventually come across the location of the old restaurant the three SOLDIER legends would try and eat at for a quiet time to themselves. Sure it was still a restaurant, but it no longer served the meals that Angeal was so fond of. The stews and pasta that reminded them of Banora were replaced with different names and different dishes. It was widely a seafood restaurant now, but still seemed almost as quiet as it was before.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

OOC
                                            Aw, you so sweet~ <3 You're making me blush! xD

Hygienic Receiver

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ȝ M E L I A Ͻ A S S U L

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It had been a long time since Emelia had been on an actual date. Normally, she wasn't a nervous person, but considering this was a date with Gaia's hero, she couldn't help but second guess herself. Here she had always hoped she'd be going on a date with Reeve, and even though she knew that would never occur considering the many things standing in their way, she never could stop hoping. What then had made her agree to a dinner with Cloud then? As she stood there waiting for the ex-SOLDIER, she pondered that question. All she could come up with was that they had simply bonded out there, had found a need in one another after such an intense fight, and seemed to have an understanding. Emelia was sure she had seen a side of Cloud that not many people did, and probably understood his feelings towards being a hero more than others. Plus, Cloud was hot. She couldn't deny that and she smirked to herself thinking about it. A guy with a cute tush was definitely worth going on a date with. It was just nice to get a moment in her life to be normal, even if it was only for one night.

After a few minutes had passed, Emelia began to worry if she was too early or too late. What if Cloud had changed his mind or was sent to do something important and hadn't been able to inform her? When she realized she was acting too much like a worry wart, she huffed and shifted so one foot was pressed back against the wall as she watched Reeve's employees shuffle back and forth with papers or other employees, all busy discussing everything and anything. The sound of someone shouting at someone made her turn her head and saw that Cloud had just bumped into someone and got a rude awakening. Chuckling as he walked over to her, she put both feet on the ground and placed her hands on her hips. "You sure do make a quick impression on people." She teased gently as she grinned at him before giving him a quick glance over.

"Didn't think a meeting with Reeve could turn out that bloody, but of course. I wouldn't want ya sitting around in blood and sweat the whole time. Even if it makes you look sexy." With that said, Emelia let Cloud lead the way out of the WRO headquarters and down to the bar he stayed at. As they passed through the slums, she overheard the concerns of the civilians that gathered together, watched others working on repairing homes and other equipment, while the kids ran about, all covered in dirt and looking in the need of a good meal. It saddened her the state of the slums and that they weren't able to help everyone. It hurt to know that no matter what they did, there would always be the poor and hungry. A sigh passed her lips before she smiled to Cloud as they neared the bar. "So do you prefer your regular job over being a hero?" She had a feeling she knew the answer, but let Cloud answer it on his own. She couldn't imagine doing any other job but hers, personally.

Entering the pub, Emelia looked around the rather spacious lobby. It wasn't filled, only a few men set at a few tables and others at the bar, nursing drinks of all shades and sizes. There was a clean air to the bar, despite the smell of alcohol, which seemed unusual to the sniper. Behind the bar was Tifa, whom she recognized as Cloud's friend. The brunette raised her head and smiled at Cloud as she passed a glass of scotch to a customer. "Hey Cloud, Denzel's been looking for you. I think he is missing spending time with you." She said as she let her gaze flicker to Emelia who stood pretty close to Cloud. "Hi, my name's Tifa and you are?"

Emelia smiled pleasantly as she held out her hand and introduced herself, "Emelia, Cloud's date for the night." She saw something pass through Tifa's eyes as she responded with an 'oh' and had a feeling it was either jealousy or something of the sort. Shrugging it off, she leaned her hip against the bar and smirked at Cloud, "Want me to stay down here while you get dressed or join you?" There was a suggestive tone in her voice, but the glint in her eyes said she was just messing around. Soft laughter erupted from her as she heard Tifa gasp. She could feel the sharp eyes digging into the back of her skull, but she ignored it by simply gazing at Cloud with an amused look.

Hygienic Receiver

User Image
ϩ Э Ῥ Ӈ Ί Я Ὸ Ⱦ Ӈ
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

The distant quiet of Genesis's voice alerted Sephiroth that the male had pulled away the phone, but he could still make out what his old friend had said. "No one needs more forgiveness than I." There was a bitter undertone to his baritone voice as he stared down at his empty hand. A hand that held Masamune and cut many innocent lives in half just to seek to end this planet so that she could return. It made him sick to realize how manipulated he had been and how weak he had been to her sweet, poisonous voice telling him that it was what he wanted. Reading about his creation had made him insane, to realize he was just a monster to be used for Shinra's own gain, a monster built to kill and destroy. The honor of being a 1st Class SOLDIER left those three days he had locked himself in that library. But being returned to Gaia and free of her influence made him realize that he just might get another chance to redeem himself. Though he doubted it would be easy in a world that despised him now.

As he expressed his location, Sephiroth was surprised to hear that Genesis was in the same locale. It was indeed a coincidence that after reconnecting over the phone, they would be given the chance to see each other again in person. The ex-general couldn't describe the feeling that came over him as he thought about facing Genesis once again after all these years. And to think, he had hunted Genesis down those many years ago for betraying the company, for turning his back on them. It would only be complete if Angeal could, too, join them but he knew from Genesis's tale that wouldn't happen. How could Genesis remain alive and he be brought back, but not Angeal? It didn't make sense, but then again none of it did yet. The idea of being resurrected was something he couldn't comprehend because it hadn't been his doing this time. Listening to Genesis mention a place they could meet up, a place he remembered quite vibrantly, a small smile lit up his otherwise stoney face. "I shall be there. Just don't be late, Rhapsodos." He smirked faintly before hanging up the PHS and sighing heavily.

What would he say to an old friend he tried to kill?

Sephiroth rose from the noisy cot he had called his bed last night and strode from it and out of the hotel. The salty air wafting from the ocean met his nose while the billowing smoke caught his eye. It had to be the boat that Genesis had come in on, but instead of going to it, he walked down the street to where the restaurant the three of them had eaten at many times. So many memories lingered around that spot and though it had changed over the years, he still remembered the same spot the three of them usually took over, and remembered the many things they had talked about and their dreams, even women sometimes when they weren't overly stressed from work. It had been good times then and he missed them, but he wondered if it was too late to really connect with Genesis after all that had happened.

Weiss heard the tail end of the story and raised a brow, for it sounded like they would be meeting someone. Who, he wasn't sure yet, but he didn't know if he would like it or not. Despite Genesis claiming he was the leader of the two, Weiss couldn't get over his habit of wanting to be in control of everyone and everything and to have another person join their group would only cause more competition. But Weiss was confident that whoever they were meeting, he could put them in their place. As Genesis walked over to him and cornered him against the door frame, he straightened his shoulders and narrowed his eyes down at the other as he listened. "Powerful huh? Is that meant to frighten me? Tch. Trap or not, whoever this person is will show their true colors when I am done with them." He grinned lecherously as he cracked his knuckles. Whoever this powerful friend of Genesis was, Weiss had no fear of him. He was sure his own powers outweighed this friend's and it was written all over his face. Though annoyance took over when he was told not to cause the war himself and snorted. "You hold so little faith in me, that it makes me wonder why you even bother to keep around. But then I guess, you need me for protection." He snickered as they finally disembarked from the ship.

They traveled through the crowded streets until they finally came upon the restaurant they were supposed to meet this friend. Weiss looked at the quaint seafood restaurant and rolled his eyes before following the redhead inside. It was quieter inside than he expected, but with how reverently Genesis had spoken of the place to his friend over the phone, Weiss was not impressed. Eventually, he saw a tall silver-haired men rise from a table in the corner and call out Genesis's name. Weiss faced the stranger and immediately tensed. Was that Sephiroth?

ooc
            *pinches cheeks* lol Aw Gen wants Weiss to protect him, so sweet xD And I'll probably reply to Those Who Seek tomorrow.

User ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Fate - monstrous
and Empty
Fate - monstrous
and Empty

Burning inside
with violent anger.
Burning inside
with violent anger.

At the moment of creation

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Naughty Wolf

User Image
                                      » 𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔢 «
                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxFidgety and shy: it was as if Cloud had regressed back to his teenage days of serving under Shinra. Almost like if he had forgotten he was the same man that courageously faced against all odds to save the planet twice now. Facing Sephiroth and Jenova were one thing, approaching a girl was another. At times he couldn't help but wish he had more of a relaxed approach when it came to people. As Emelia placed her hands on her hips and lightly teased him, Cloud only found himself able to rub the back of his neck, his eyes averted to the floor and off to the side, unable to look the woman straight in the eyes. " I-I guess so. " he muttered. Normally he wouldn't care who he pissed off, but having it being witnessed by Emelia was a tad embarrassing and only mounted to his nervousness at the possible impressions she may have held for him. As she spoke again, the blond male closed his eyes and took a deep breath to chill those wired nerves. By the time she finished, Cloud almost nodded instinctively but froze just as Emelia confessed to finding him sexy. That reddish tint across his pale features only darkened in response and he clasped his hand over his mouth and closed his eyes, prepping himself to act natural. Clearing the knot in his throat, he lowered his hand and motioned towards the gate, " Uh, my ride is this way then. " He spoke with a wave of his hand and a subtle jerk of his head. Once again the blond tried to adopt that cool demeanor to kill the blush that littered his features before guiding his date to his motorcycle just outside.

As soon as Cloud mounted his bike, the confidence began to build once more while he waited for Emelia to follow suit. Feeling her arm firmly wrapped around him, Cloud stirred the engine and together they zoomed off for Edge's streets. Metal, asphalt, and ruins passed by as fragments of another age when this metropolis was at the peak of its empire only now to still be laid in ruins. Edge was what was left of Midgar and still the people struggled time and time again to recover after the numerous disasters which happened here. Still, for every blight that wrought this city was a new beacon of light. It may have not been easy, but the people here were persevering and as they passed some meager children, Cloud only wished there was more he could do. Wind continued to gush past their faces as Cloud focused on the road ahead only to hear Emelia's words come faintly through the billowing gusts. " Most of the time. " He admitted, " I.. don't like the responsibility... but sometimes I like the feeling when I work with old friends. " Their encouragement alone sometimes made him feel invincible, even if he felt trapped like as though the weight of the world was being shoved onto his shoulders. " What about you? Do you see yourself staying with the WRO? "

A few minutes elapsed and soon the pair were parked right outside of the new Seventh Heaven. Dismounting his bike, he moved to the bar's doors and opened them for Emelia. It was strange to introduce the place he tended to stay as being a bar he shared with a couple of kids and his childhood friend. Striding past the other patrons, Cloud stopped as he was greeted by Tifa's smile and nodded. " I'll go talk to him for a moment then. Gonna be a little busy tonight. " By the time he noticed Tifa's gaze flicker over to Emelia, the swordsman paused and turned to his date as she introduced herself. With a lift of his hand, he scratched his cheek awkwardly and glanced off, not because he was at all ashamed of revealing Emelia as his date, but the fact he didn't introduce her as such earlier. Once the fair haired maiden teased him once more, Cloud swallowed deep and felt himself blush yet again, " Er, uh. " It took him a moment to realize she was only teasing when he watched the way she eyed him and reflected back a smile of his own. " Won't be long. " Turning to the stairs, he reached the base of them before turning to Tifa, " Oh and Tifa... do you think you could get her a drink while she waits? I'll pay for it when I come back. "

Perhaps he didn't notice Tifa's reactions as possibly being a result of envy, or maybe he had and just chose not to address that now, but the spiky-haired blond was already up the stairs, planning to get himself dressed and wipe himself down with a wet cloth so as to not reek of the stench of sweat and blood. Had he felt more inclined, he probably would have taken a quick rinse in the shower, but he really didn't want to keep Emelia waiting too long, especially since he planned to speak with Denzel before he would leave on his date. To think... this would actually be the second date he's ever been on. Anxious yet a little excited, Cloud pulled on one of his casual white tees with blue jeans before stepping out of his room and taking a stop into Denzel's where he knocked to announce his presence to the boy. It would be just a short talk about how Cloud was planning to make up his absences to Denzel by taking him around town tomorrow so they could spend some time together and perhaps invite Marlene, Tifa, and Barret to come along.

By the time he was done, he headed downstairs to rejoin Emelia and Tifa down below.

User Image

Naughty Wolf

User Image
                                            ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
                                            𝔊enesis hapsodos
                                            ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

" Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return. "

"No one needs more forgiveness than I."

XXXXThere was weight behind those words; they resonated with regret and sorrow that didn't allude Genesis' perception. There was more than a grave meaning behind it, and rightly so. Perhaps Genesis had forgotten of the rumors that descended through the grapevine of Shinra's Deepground. All of Sephiroth's misdeeds, his sins had not only carved themselves deep into the planet's soil, but the hearts of those that trusted him most. Few people on this earth even approached the magnitude of sins his dear old friend committed save for the companion already in Genesis' company and after a pause Genesis uttered, " Touché." Shaking his head mildly, he lifted his chin and said just his last piece, " There is no fear, only joy, for you are beloved by the goddess and I shall see you soon, old friend. " And yet, despite the meaning behind that quote, almost immediately after the call Genesis nearly pinned Weiss against the doorframe and solicited him for his protection. The reaction he received only made his earnest demand taper into a perturbed stare.

Weiss was taking this way too lightly and Genesis should have saw that coming. The fact his companion only seemed to shove it in his face that he wanted his protection only made Genesis look more and more agitated. He didn't need his help! .... Just the reassurance. Groaning, Genesis felt a headache forming and grabbed the bridge of his nose while his face contorted in a grimace. " Do try and take this more seriously. " Well Weiss was young, Genesis couldn't fault that... excess pride, but the need to speak his jabbing quip was right there at the tip of his tongue. For once the fiery redhead chose not to draw from his gibe. A squabble now may impair their alliance at a crucial moment just ahead of them. Soon enough the odd pair disembarked with their few belongings and headed down the concrete pathway further through the hustle and bustle of the busy city of Junon. Cars still drove down the streets, passing one another beneath towering complexes and bridges that lingered above. Electricity was ripe here, lighting up the city from the dim sky. Genesis knew exactly where he was going. This city had changed much in the last decade, but their main streets remained fundamentally the same and now the redhead was following a distant memory.

By the time they arrived before the restaurant, Genesis was unable to restrain the frown that marred his features, mainly disappointed at all the change that had happened over the course of his betrayal and imprisonment. Although the more he stared at it, the more he realized that behind those two solid doors laid a face from his past. Anxious, nervous, excited, fearful, curious: a menagerie of emotions stirred behind a composed and relaxed mask, a trait Genesis was good with sporting. Passing through those double doors, the aroma of the sea and spices permeated the air in a nearly empty restaurant of brown and white. Polished wooden planks made up the ground and a straight walkway all the way to the back of the establishment where the kitchen and bar dwelt. The same shine of the wood made up some bands of the wall lined with wooden framed windows and white archways at each booth. Upon certain table's smooth rich surface dwelt candles of various sizes whose flame flickered mildly amongst the gentle drowned tones of music playing in the background. A classy, empty place. Upon the bar, a woman stroked a rag as if to cleanse the counter and tended to various walls of bottles bearing the brands of richer ales.

Idle chatter quietly took to the music along with the clatter of forks, spoons, and knives against other dishware from the few patrons that lingered here. Amongst the array of sounds came a familiar voice calling his name, summoning Genesis' attention to one of the far corners of the dining hall where a figure sat in waiting. As if without a single thought or hesitation, a smile touched Genesis' lips and with open arms he approached, " Ah, old friend~ " His voice was smooth yet quiet, " Death hasn't seemed to reap any of that beauty from that deathly complexion of yours. You'd think you'd at least develop a tan by now." It was almost as if Genesis spoke like the jealous friend he once was and yet he shrugged off his own words as quickly as they came. Seating himself down at the table, his hand gestured in an effortless wave to his companion. " Ah yes, allow me to introduce you to my traveling companion. Like you and me, he has fostered many sins and is a sin all in himself. His name is Weiss. You could say... " He spoke with a hand upon his heart, " he is part of my responsibility. " An allusion to Weiss' existence being directly tied to Genesis', but the redhead would not choose to elaborate here. It was plain enough the trio would attract attention, perhaps as potential zealots or fans of the former glory of Shinra and perhaps a radical man that sought for genocide. They would no doubt gain the disgust of fellow patrons should they be noticed or even recognized.

" Weiss. " Came Genesis in that smooth voice he was always known for and a charming smirk upon his lips. " This is my dear friend, Sephiroth. " With that he motioned for Weiss to sit beside him with a subtle look in his eyes that begged for Weiss to behave, but it was only a flicker across his face. His attention soon shifted back to Sephiroth right on the other side, seeing the war torn weariness hidden behind those glowing emerald eyes. ".... I hope you forgive me prying, but what brings you back? .. The dead don't simply rise, after all. "

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

OOC
                                            lol! Ohhh he sorely remembers the times Seph would beat him down. lolol He just needs Weiss as a shield! j/k Naw, but he is trusting Weiss a bit more lately~ Especially after the previous night. xD

Hygienic Receiver

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ȝ M E L I A Ͻ A S S U L

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A motorcycle ride was exciting and as Emelia straddled the seat behind Cloud, she found herself grinning at the feeling of leather and metal between her legs. As her arms slid around a slim waist, she felt her heart begin to race at the sound of the engine and the gentle vibrations of the bike that seemed to reverberate throughout her whole being. It was freeing to ride such an open and fast vehicle, watching as the scenery past by in a fast blur. Her fingers curled into the bloodied cloth of Cloud's shirt as she gazed from side to side, seeing each grim face going about their daily lives, not entirely happy, but resolute that this was how their life would always be. It had been her dream since she realized that she wanted to work with the WRO to help people, keep them safe, and better their lives. The WRO had already done so much, but yet there was still poor people starving, homeless, struggling to make ends meet for themselves and their children. So many orphans and loveless ones, so many struggling with illness and financial burden. Those things they couldn't fix for these people, but surely if the president would pitch in to actually make the lives of his people better, then there wouldn't be so much hopelessness, so much pain and sorrow. It was these thoughts that prompted her to ask Cloud whether he liked his job now over being a hero.

Cloud's answer was simple and honest and Emelia thought it over, finding the male's humbleness to be sweet. She couldn't imagine the burden that rested on the male's shoulder because of having such a title. Dealing with her own title was stressful, but she couldn't imagine having everyone depend on her because she had saved the day before. "It seems you have good friends and I'm sure they enjoy working alongside you when they can." It seemed Cloud didn't spend much time with them even during times of peace, so whenever they did have him around, they were a mixture of happiness, upset, and surprise. When the spiky-haired male returned the question, she smiled and squeezed his waist as she answered proudly. "I do, until the day I die." The sad fact was that day could be any day, and she accepted that. As long as she knew she died during a good cause, she would go down happily. It was a vow she had made to herself when she had joined the WRO.

The ride wasn't as long as Emelia would have enjoyed, for soon they were pulling up to the bar. When the engine was cut, she slid her one leg over and hopped to the side. With a quick stretch, she strode towards the door and flashed Cloud a grin and a pat on the cheek in passing when he held the door open for her like a true gentleman. Having never stepped foot in the Seventh Heaven, she took in her surroundings and the few patrons that lingered throughout the bar. It was a calm setting, no loud raucous, no fights, just a few men and women sitting around, chatting, and getting their minds off their worries. Tifa was quick to notice them and Emelia listened as she mentioned a boy named Denzel. Even though she was curious who this Denzel was, she decided to wait until dinner to ask Cloud about him. Introducing herself when Tifa gave her a curious look, she smiled and leaned against the counter as she turned her attention back to her date. It was hard to resist teasing the blond, enjoying how easily the male blushed under her verbal assault. It made her chuckle as she winked at him. "No rush, stud, take your time. I'll just catch up on some juicy stories about ya while you change."

With that said, she plopped herself down on a stool and spun herself around until she faced the bar and Tifa on the other side. Either Emelia didn't notice the envious look Tifa gave Cloud, or she just pretended she didn't see it, but she planted her elbows on the counter and poked it as she made her order. "I'll just have a rum and coke. Don't give me a big glass, don't wanna get smashed." She jested as she rested her chin in her hand and watched Tifa quickly whip together her drink and slide the glass in front of her. "I've never seen you with Cloud before. How did you two meet? As long as I've known Cloud, he hasn't been the type to go out of his way to make new friends." Tifa asked, quirking her brow as she served another customer.

Emelia smiled at the other woman's curiosity, sensing something beneath the surface of that friendly smile, but didn't take the bait. Instead, she just shrugged her shoulders and took a sip of her drink. "You'd be amazed how quick you bond after an intense battle. Especially when you two are the only one's left standing. I don't know exactly how it happened, but all I know is we ended up watching each other's back during the battle and after it was all over...it was just us." Of course she didn't go into details about what happened in that moment. As open and honest as she was, she didn't feel that was any of Tifa's business and she had a feeling it would only start an unnecessary fight. "We talked while we rested and talked while we returned, and in the end, we both agreed on a date."

Tifa hummed thoughtfully as she listened to Emelia's story, feeling as there was a piece of it that was missing, but before she could pry more, Cloud had come back down the stairs. Immediately, the blond woman finished off her drink, slapped down some gil, and hopped off the stool to join the blond man at the stairs. "Hey good-looking. You look mighty fine in those jeans. A nice, tight fit." Emelia purred as she clicked her tongue and looked him over. Tifa seethed secretly at the two's interaction, but kept a friendly smile on her face as she addressed her friend. "So what did Denzel say?" She asked, hoping the boy didn't feel even more neglected with Cloud going on this date. Even though she was glad Cloud was going out and enjoying himself, she also felt he should be spending more of his free time with the children, and dare her say, herself.

Hygienic Receiver

User Image
ϩ Э Ῥ Ӈ Ί Я Ὸ Ⱦ Ӈ

Genesis's exasperation with his hard-headed stubbornness only made Weiss's arrogant grin grow that much more. The other should be used to his extreme personality by now, and his incessant need to be direct and in your face all the time. The fact that Genesis expected him to 'play nice' until a serious threat is detected was laughable. But Weiss would play his game for now and be serious. The idea of another poser trying to disguise themselves as one of Genesis's comrades made Weiss roll his eyes. If it was that childish punk that had disguised himself as Angeal again, he might just crush him this time. He didn't see the point of trying to acquire their assistance by posing as another of Genesis's friends. Either this was the real deal or someone else entirely. On the dock, his shirtless body went mostly ignored. It was a hot day despite the clouds starting to roll in and there were plenty of men there sitting about without shirts on. The only thing different about him was the two weapons strapped to his hips. The only people that really paid them any attention were the passengers on the boat that Weiss had annoyed throughout their journey to Junon.

Weiss followed Genesis throughout the busy streets, allowing the man to follow his memories to the old gathering place between him and his friends. Though he was surprisingly quiet throughout the walk, he was simply lost in thought. They were just about to meet an old friend of Genesis's, that is if the man wasn't a fraud like the last, that meant there would be a lot of reconnecting and old stories shared. Stories and jokes and laughs that only they would know and get. Adventures only they had shared, pain and struggle only they had faced together. Weiss had only been with Genesis a short while in comparison and would be the outsider. The third wheel. The thought churned his stomach, thinking how he would have to sit back and watch as Genesis spoke to this friend and most likely forgot about him. What if this friend even joined them? Then he wouldn't be the top dog, sort of speak, anymore, no matter if Genesis liked to call himself the leader. Already, Weiss felt tense and sprung for a fight. Eager to assert his dominance and his presence, blood boiling at the idea of being a useless third arm in the grand scheme of things.

The restaurant was busy and clamoring with light chatter and soft music. The salty and spicy aroma welcome considering his empty stomach. Even entering the restaurant, they got little attention except for the staff ready to take care of them. Though he was sure if the people cared to take a closer look at them, they would recognize them. But as long as they behaved themselves, something in which Weiss never promised, then they would be left alone. Weiss tsked to himself and folded his arms over his chest as he searched the area for whoever this long lost friend was. He didn't have to search for very long as said friend called out Genesis's name and rose from the table he had been sitting at. Weiss glanced in said direction and immediately he went tense again. Sephiroth, the great hero of Wutai, and self-proclaimed god? At the same time, his eyes narrowed and his lips quirked into a disbelieving smirk. Of all the people he had been expecting...

Sephiroth had been waiting only a short while when the soft bell rang as the door opened to the restaurant, signaling the arrival of new customers. Immediately, he turned his gaze from the window to the front when he saw who he had been waiting for and someone else he didn't recognize. With a quick call of Genesis's name, he gave a faint smirk of recognition as the dramatic redhead strode towards him, gesturing in the grand manner he always had. "The one downfall of my...inheritance. I'm afraid I wasn't granted with your good genes." He quipped back softly, eying Genesis with a look of disbelief that he was facing a man he hadn't seen in so long. A man he had thought long dead. He was truly speechless, to sit there in the presence of the man that had betrayed Shinra and had forced him to hunt him down. The same man that had always been jealous of his status and high regard amongst the people. He shook his head in awe before Genesis directed his attention to the man that accompanied him.

Sephiroth's lips formed a neutral thin line as he assessed the presence of the man introduced to him as Weiss. The way Genesis mentioned the other being his responsibility made the ex-general frown a bit. Even though he was curious to the meaning of such a statement, he figured that was a question for a different time. This Weiss character seemed a man that lacked principle and held a certain tinge of insanity behind those cold blue eyes that pierced right into his own inquiring gaze. They stared each other down as Weiss dropped himself into a chair ungracefully and leaned back so the chair tilted back on its hind legs, one muscular arm hooked over the back of the chair. "A pleasure, I'm sure, Weiss." He finally said with a slight bow of his head, but the smirk and the stare Weiss was giving him gave him the feeling that this man was trouble. Why Genesis chose him as his companion was beyond him, but he was sure he'd learn in time. Tearing his gaze from Weiss, he addressed Genesis's question with a heavy sigh as he folded his hands on the table before him. "Once...I was able to manipulate my soul in the Lifestream so I could return to Gaia. I did manage to return through a copy, per say, but my scheme was vanquished. I was killed, and for good." He grew quiet, contemplating as he peered out the window at the horizon before continuing. "I cannot say how or why I have returned. All I know is that she is no longer present in my mind. I fear it wasn't her doing that brought me back, but something similar, but more sinister."

When Genesis introduced him to Sephiroth, Weiss had put on his confident smirk and shrewd eyes as he drew closer to the table. He may not have ever met the man, but he had heard plenty of stories about him. Sephiroth's name was a name many hadn't liked to say in conversation. The greatest evil that had plagued their world. To come face to face with the man that could possibly beat him gave him a feeling he couldn't quite explain. As their gaze met, he felt a brotherly sense of distrust and curiosity. There was even a hint of uncertainty, but both were too proud to ever let it be seen. Weiss found this amusing as they assessed one another before he joined them at the table, making himself comfortable. "A pleasure? I guess that is to be found out. I'm sure its more pleasurable for Genesis than it is for me, considering." He chuckled deeply as he smirked at the pleading look the redhead shot him and pretended not to have seen it. "Risen from the dead, eh? How's it feel working those old joints again and seeing our great Gaia in the state it's in? Though I'm guessing you aren't in for much a surprise considering your help in it all."

Sephiroth eyed Weiss silently, deciding to stay silent instead of responding to an obvious attempt to rile him up. Instead, he gave Genesis a look that said, 'why him?'

ooc
            lol he just knows with Weiss's rock hard body, that it would be hard to get through him ehehehe. But yes, after the night before, of course Genesis would trust him more ;DD

User ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Fate - monstrous
and Empty
Fate - monstrous
and Empty

Burning inside
with violent anger.
Burning inside
with violent anger.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Naughty Wolf

User Image
                                      » 𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔢 «
                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxAs Cloud headed for the stairs, his feet came to a stop as Emelia spoke once more, assuring him that he could take his time and that she would be down there at the bar inquiring stories about him. Something about that sent a chill down Cloud's spine and his striking blue eyes shifted to watch Tifa. ... She knew all about him, including some of his most embarrassing....exploits. The last thing he needed right now was more reason to be shy and nervous on his first date in ages. If Emelia began to mock him about wearing a dress, he wasn't so sure how he was going to try and remain confident in the face of emasculation. The blond tried not to seem like he was nervous about leaving those two ladies alone as he ascended the stairs up into his room.

When it comes to bedrooms, Cloud's was pretty barren. He hardly dwelt there and was always on the road, but as he opened his closet he fiddled through some of his attire, catching sight of the violet dress that was hidden in the back. Somehow he couldn't bring himself to part with that stupid thing. Normally he forgot the thing ever existed in his closet as he removed a casual white Tee and jeans from the rack. As he washed up and dressed himself, his mind wandered to the conversation he had with Emelia on Fenrir. It was her desire to stay working with the WRO till she died. A somber heaviness made his eyes narrow as he stared down into the sink before the mirror of his bathroom. It seemed just about all his friends would liked to go out guns blazing. Had it not been for the kids, he was almost sure Tifa would want the same thing. Was he the only one sick of it? Sick of all of it? ... No, the WRO was helping people and that's just what his friends wanted to do; it was what he wanted to do had he not been so preoccupied reflecting on his losses.

Exiting the room, he found himself heading into the kid's room where Denzel lingered with a wooden staff, waving it around in the empty corner of the room. Marlene must have been down in the kitchen at the time, when he heard the sound of Cloud knocking at the door. " Nngh! Not right now Marlene. Go away! " Silently Cloud cocked his brow before helping himself inside anyway, only because of the brash manner Denzel spoke. Part of him wondered if it was his fault. While he opened the door, he noticed that Denzel didn't even glance his way and was striking the air as if it were an opponent. One strike, two, Denzel merely assumed Cloud was Marlene when he rose his staff to bring it down, only for it to be seized by Cloud. " Huh? " Turning around Denzel glanced back and noticed the blond standing behind him, his face instantly lit, " Cloud! "

" No swinging that thing around inside. You might break something. " His voice was quiet, which only produced a frown from Denzel. Groaning the child yanked the staff out of Cloud's hand.

" Yeah, yeah. " He muttered, his smaller figure paced over to his bed and plopped down to sit on its edge. " What do you want? Going out on another trip again? " There was silence as Cloud averted his eyes as his mind attempted to manifest the best words to express himself. Cloud didn't have the time to say anything as Denzel went on. " I knew it. " The boy sulked and leaned forward, tapping his training weapon against the ground, " Cloud I want to learn how to fight just like you! I want you to teach me how. You're never around! " Despite Cloud just having returned from a war, Denzel was still more concerned over the fact that Cloud could have left the world without teaching him how to defend himself... nor without properly knowing what Cloud was like. The man he looked up to as his older brother and guardian was still a man he knew very little about and it bugged him.

" Why do you want to learn how to fight? "

Denzel huffed and placed his hands behind his head and plopped to lay upon his bed, " Isn't it obvious? I want to join the WRO! I want to protect people, just like you! " After a pause he turned to stare at the short blond still standing near the door, " I... would like to spend more time with you too. "

For a moment, Cloud's features tensed upon hearing he wanted to join the WRO, but after a moment he sighed and his features relaxed. Approaching Denzel, Could sat on Marlene's bed, directly across from the lad as he mustered a small smile, " Don't worry. I'll be putting the delivery service on shut down for a week or so. Ends up I'm going to be running a few errands in town for the WRO... so I'll be nearby. " Pausing, those radiant blue eyes focused as Denzel's face shifted into a smile, " I'll be staying here for a while so maybe tomorrow we can train. "

" OH MAN! REALLY?! " He shouted, his youthful voice carrying down into the bar below. Together the two conversed only for a little longer. Denzel had talked Cloud into also taking him to go around town with him, Marlene, Tifa, and Barret. He had also expected Cloud to stay for the rest of the evening and pouted when Cloud said he was busy. Somehow, he couldn't bring himself to tell Denzel that he was going on a date, but with the promise of spending quality time with him tomorrow, Denzel didn't put too much of a fuss.

Eventually Cloud descended the stairs again, his mind muddled in deep thought when he heard Emelia call out to him over the faint chatter of the bar and the words she spoke instantly thrust the blond from his thoughts as he gawked at her in shock. His cheeks reddened once more, unable to help the fidgeting as he rubbed the back of his neck. Emelia was quite the bold woman and almost right away Cloud was reminded that he was, after all, on a date. His heart raced, and he didn't know how to respond. Before he could say anything to his date, Tifa inquired after Denzel and his attention drifted back to his childhood friend. " He wants us all to spend time together. You think you could call Barret and ask him to come to the bar around 1 or 2 tomorrow? We'll head out into town then. " It was then that he turned to Emelia, catching that darling smile she showed. Her golden locks draped over her shoulders as she stared up at him made him swallow deep. His face was flat, but he reached over and gently took her hand, lifting it up slightly to kiss her knuckles briefly. " You ready? " He asked, wanting to make sure she was okay with going out with him tonight.

User Image

Naughty Wolf

User Image
                                            ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
                                            𝔊enesis hapsodos
                                            ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

XXXXWeiss... certainly was quiet. Throughout their walk, normally Weiss had ridicule on the tip of his tongue, but for now he remained eerily silent. Sparing his companion a glance, Genesis noticed that look of contemplation over his pale features. What was he thinking about? Perhaps his words of caution were being heeded. There was solace to be had in the possibility that his brash companion was taking this matter seriously, unaware of the true nature of Weiss' reticence. Pale blue eyes returned their examination on their surroundings, in hopes of following fragments of memories scattered across the harbor's bustling city. Small familiar posts, landmarks, streets, and buildings sparked those buried memories and guided the ex-SOLDIER through a labyrinth of metal and asphalt. Eventually the pair had reached their destination and, within its walls, lingered a powerful yet fallen star, a fallen angel exiled from heaven only to be thrust into the abyss to where he was now: somewhere in between.

Sephiroth had called to them before taking his seat once more at a table in one of the far corners of the restaurant. Midgar's once magnificent and cunning hero as well as Gaia's most fearsome adversary was located in a small seafood joint in the outer reaches of Junon. Seeing that man didn't sprout sensations of fear or apprehension as Genesis once postulated. No, seeing that man was a window into the past. With every step he took towards that table, flashes of memories bubbled to the surface. All the times he had dragged Sephiroth to the theater, all the destruction the pair caused over their incessant rivalry, and all the incidents Angeal had lectured them on their crude behavior. It was their glory days where the three of them were each icons of honor, representing the best that SOLDIER had to offer. Their anger, their laughter, their pain; it all used to be shared among the three of them. If only those days had lasted forever. Nothing could be so cruel as memory.

As Sephiroth quipped his tease, Genesis mused with a smirk upon those velvety lips, flicking aside some of his auburn locks from his face before resting his hand on his hip, " Can't be helped. " He spoke in that light, smooth tone of his, " The goddess only blesses one person with this level of perfection. " Of course, his stature didn't contain the title, 'Immaculate' in it, but he wasn't one to care when he was in love with his own voice. His body moved fluidly, gracefully as he seated himself across from the silver-haired wanderer. Sephiroth was never the type to express himself much, but their history made it so that Genesis could detect even the faintest motion of expression on that snow pale face. He could sense the disbelief, the reflection, the fondness for the past in those burning emeralds. Its familiarity aided in maintaining Genesis' cool and elegant demeanor and with a wave of his hand, he introduced his traveling companion.

Once the two had met each others gazes, Genesis could detect the subtle crushing impression of tension emanating off those two dominant entities and immediately felt weary. Sweat protruded from his brow before he shot Weiss a brief glare for that normally crude behavior. Soon Sephiroth carried on, speaking of his journey between life and death. Leaning back in his chair, Genesis crossed his arms before his bosom and grabbed his own chin in contemplation. Killed for good? To think that Genesis had been spending all that time in slumber to have known what endeavors had befallen his friend, but more intriguingly was Sephiroth's input on a foreign presence, similar to the calamity that fell from the skies 2,000 years ago. The satchel at his side seemed to twitch in response as narrow eyes gazed down at it in thought. What remains to be seen was whether or not his old friend sought for the path of righteousness or absolute destruction. Until he could be sure, he remained silent about their discovery, just for now. Both the natures of Sephiroth's dark half and Weiss were volatile things, knowing well he needed to tread carefully.

Weiss actions, however, caused his pupils to dilate, sneering mildly as he swiftly shifted to him, catching a glimpse of Sephiroth's look of inquiry. Pausing, he looked to the man before him and regained his resolve with the generation of another smooth smile, closing his eyes, he shrugged his shoulders in reply. " Tsk, T'is not something we can judge, now is it? Your sins have only added to his, after all. " Genesis' voice came in that same airy tone as he folded his fingers together, resting them over his lips as stared at Sephiroth on the other end of the table, " Gaia's frailty is our consequence. The lives we've lost is the burdens we bare for the mistakes we have made against her. " His eyes traveled from Weiss and then back to Sephiroth, " It seems even you were destined to be a weight I was supposed to bare, or perhaps Minerva is smiling upon you, old friend. " Lowering his hands from his lips, he smiled back and inclined his head, " So... what do you intend to do now? "

Approaching there table, a woman in a blouse interrupted them with a small curtsy, " Sirs, have you decided on what you'll be ordering?" These men were strange, two of them had such strange physical features and she tried not to gawk too much as she removed her notepad to take their orders.

OOC

Hygienic Receiver

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ȝ M E L I A Ͻ A S S U L

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Emelia wasn't bothered by being left alone with the woman behind the counter, one of Cloud's closest friends, while the male went up and washed up. It was a little intimidating to be around someone who had known Cloud for so long and fought alongside him, saved the world with him even, but she didn't appear to be bothered. Instead, she just smiled at the woman as she accepted the drink and told her the basic details of her and Cloud's meeting. She could tell there was some suspicion, but if Tifa thought her scrutiny was going to tear her down and make her reveal something she didn't feel was necessary to reveal, she was wrong. Emelia had a feeling even Cloud would want what happened between them to remain between them. The man just didn't seem to be very open about his personal business and she respected that. She rested her elbows on the counter as she lifted her glass to her lips, feeling the cool ice against her upper lip as she drank down the hardy beverage. The bar was quaint, but gave off a homey feeling. It made her wonder if it was all due to Tifa's touches and the simple fact that there was also children living within the place.

Emelia glanced to the stairs, picturing two young children who depended solely on Cloud and Tifa's support. There was a lot of responsibility upon their shoulders and she respected them for stepping up to the plate even when they weren't theirs by blood. It took a lot to give up one's life to help young life blossom. "I imagine it was quite the change when you took in those kids, for you and Cloud both. I can't imagine what it'd be like living a single, independent life, fighting off enemies, to suddenly taking up a role as a guardian." She mused as she tucked her hair over her shoulder, feeling suddenly strange with her hair down wearing the dress that she was. Normally, she didn't dress so fancy, nor really did she have an excuse, but it was more just getting used to it than her actually hating it. "I imagine it's worse for the kids. You know, having to be raised by people that aren't really their parents. Not knowing or understanding why....It should never happen to a kid."

Tifa was continuously washing and wiping dishes dry and putting them away as she tried to get a feel of Cloud's date. Despite how Emelia said they had met and agreed upon a date, she had a feeling there was more. It had to be the womanly instinct in her gut saying there was something beneath the surface that she wasn't being told. But she was, if not anything else, but stubborn and Tifa knew she'd find out sooner or later. Whether from this woman or Cloud. When Emelia brought up Marlene and Denzel, she shrugged her shoulders as she towel dried a handful of utensils. "It is different, but not a bad different. Obviously, there is adjustment involved for both parties, but it isn't an awfully hard one. Knowing that we are bettering their lives and providing them what they need, it is reward enough." Then she quieted as she pursed her lips and looked lost in thought. She heard the clanging around in the kitchen through the door behind her, knowing Marlene was in there helping out. Because of Cloud's constant absence or his job, Denzel suffered and Tifa hoped that Cloud was up there trying to repair their relationship.

"I think Denzel gets the worse end of the stick. Cloud's his idol, the only male he truly has in his life. Like an older brother and yet, Cloud is constantly busy with his delivery service and now all this mess. His constant need to play hero keeps him from his responsibilities to them." Tifa sighed heavily as she dropped her arms, towel hanging from her hand as she peered at Emelia intently. "I am happy for Cloud, and I do want him to go out there and enjoy a date or a drink with friends, but I don't want him to constantly neglect the kids either. You understand, I'm sure." In a round about way, she was saying she didn't want Emelia to keep Cloud all to herself. She didn't get a bad vibe, necessarily, from the WRO member, but Tifa was always like a protective older sister to Cloud, even if she wanted it to be more.

Emelia caught the underlying message Tifa was trying to send her and her shoulders tensed slightly as she peered down into her empty glass before she pushed it away. "I understand. I do think it would be good for him to step back and just relax from being a hero, and enjoy time with you and the children. And enjoy other things in life. I'm sure those kids are just as important to him as they are to you and I respect that." Just then, they both heard the heavy thuds of footsteps descending the stairs and both women turned their heads to watch Cloud appear at the end of the stairway. Emelia had gotten to her feet immediately and sauntered over to stand in front of him. Despite the rather serious conversation with Tifa, she grinned brightly and went back to her cheeky behavior by complimenting Cloud on his choice of outfit for the night.

Emelia chuckled as Cloud immediately blushed and looked awkward, as if he didn't understand how he should take her comment. The man seemed quite naive to these types of things and she found it rather cute. Tifa, though, inwardly seethed, but her outward features gave an easy going, understanding smile. When Cloud asked for her to call Barret so that the four of them could spend time together made her forget about her issue with Emelia and she immediately smiled and nodded. "Of course, Cloud. I shall call him right away! You two have fun." With that said, she waved and turned back to her job, watching them leave out of the corner of her eyes.

Emelia was taken by surprise as Cloud swept up her hand and kissed her knuckles, the gesture alien even to her as she stared at him perplexed. But then her features softened and she squeezed Cloud's fingers as she nodded. "Of course, been looking forward to this all afternoon." She beamed, continuing to hold his hand as they left the bar, lifting a hand in a brief wave to Tifa before they were outside in the cooler, evening air. When they were a few feet away from the bar, she pursed her lips before smirking, "So, does Tifa have feelings for you? I kinda get that vibe." She asked, not in accusatory, judgmental tone but more curious. The way Tifa seemed to be on her like a hawk gave her the sense there was something more.

Getting on Cloud's bike once more, Emelia held his hips and got comfortable. She actually found riding the motorcycle to be very freeing and fun, something she would enjoy doing more of. Heck, she'd even like to own her own bike if ever possible. She could imagine taking long rides through the countryside after an emotional day in the field, just to get one's mind off every day problems. Going fast, caring about nothing but the open road, it all seemed inviting. But this ride wouldn't be one of those as they were simply heading to the nearest restaurant for dinner.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Hygienic Receiver

User Image
ϩ Э Ῥ Ӈ Ί Я Ὸ Ⱦ Ӈ

It was like going back in time for a brief flash when his eyes laid upon Genesis's familiar face. That smirk, that hair, that purposeful way he walked as if he knew how good he was, it all came back to Sephiroth as he sat there across from his old friend and his new, odd companion. Immediately his quip was returned with an arrogant remark that made him chuckle softly as he rested his chin upon the back of his hand. "Indeed," was all he truly said as he stared upon Genesis as if he was trying to decipher if this was real or not. The port may have been slightly different from when they had last visited, but they hadn't changed by that much. Appearance wise, at least. Genesis was still as full of himself as he had been back then, despite his deterioration. Remembering how Genesis had gone insane because he was dying made Sephiroth wonder how the other had remained alive. What he had done to reverse the affects of his failed genes. Yet if he was here now, that was testimony enough to prove that whatever should have happened to them no longer mattered. They were here now for whatever reason. It just made him wonder why Angeal had not been brought back with them.

It was an odd thing to see Genesis traveling with someone other than the man that had been the glue between them. The middle man who always saw reason and honor. Instead of Angeal was this punk shirtless man who boasted an arrogant grin, worse than any he had ever seen before, and an attitude that made him weary. There was a sense of familiarity in Weiss, a guttural instinct that made him look upon the other silver-haired male with caution. There was an insane glint to those eyes, to that smirk, a glint he was all too familiar with. Genesis's question though distracted him from those dark thoughts as he explained how he had come to rise once more, though he wasn't sure the real reason why...yet. The simple fact that there was another entity much like Jenova that had come crashing to Gaia stirred uneasiness in him. It may be so soon after his revival, but he had come to the resolve that he must seek out this entity and destroy it. Whatever it was had brought him here for a reason and now that he had a clear head, he wouldn't let it be taken over once more.

Weiss's rather crass and unsympathetic manner of mentioning his role in the destruction of Gaia made Sephiroth scowl deeply. A shadow crept over his pale features as he stared at the blunt male then back to Genesis. There had to be a good reason for the ex-SOLDIER to be traveling with this man, until then, he couldn't understand. "I have suffered for my sins. I am very aware of what I have done, I don't need no reminder from a nobody such as yourself." He quipped evenly as he dropped both his hands to the table and lifted his chin slightly. It wasn't missed how his comment affected Weiss as the male immediately stiffened and grabbed the table as if he was ready to yank it and toss it from where it was set. Alas the waitress came over just in time to keep him from losing his temper right then. Sephiroth just decided on a coffee (black of course), eggs sunny-side up, bacon, and a hash. While Weiss just ordered a coffee as well and a stack of pancakes.

When the waitress wandered off out of hearing distance, Weiss glared at Sephiroth as he leaned forward. "Nobody? Nobody?! I am not a nobody, I am Weiss the Immaculate. How dare you diminish me?" He seethed despite the fact that Sephiroth didn't seem to be fazed by his outburst. Instead the former hero turned enemy just ignored him as he answered Genesis.

"My plan? I wish to find the source of this entity that has triggered the rise of the Weapons. I wish to destroy it...before it can use me for whatever reason it brought me here."

Sephiroth had no intention of being a mental slave to anyone else again. Going mad had weakened him to her influence and he was aware of how insane he had truly gone. To let himself lose control like that again was something he wouldn't allow. He was determined not to. When their coffees arrived, he lifted his steaming cup to his lips and sipped the dark liquid, ignoring the burn as it slid down his throat. "And what is your intentions, Genesis? It is very weird to see you in such company," He inquired, blinking slowly, apathetically, as he heard a hiss coming from his right. Should Weiss try to attack, he was fully prepared, but he doubted the other would risk exposure in public.

ooc
            I hope this was good x3

User ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Fate - monstrous
and Empty
Fate - monstrous
and Empty

Burning inside
with violent anger.
Burning inside
with violent anger.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Naughty Wolf

User Image
                                      » 𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔢 «
                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxThere was both a softness yet coarse texture to Emelia's hand when Cloud scooped it up to plant a tender kiss to her knuckles. She had the hands of a warrior, slightly rough with the use of her firearms, but... there was a gentleness to them that Cloud couldn't quite place. With a squeeze of his hand, Emelia smiled and responded back with an expression that was beaming with that youthful radiance. She was beautiful and already Cloud was feeling the butterflies flutter around in his stomach. He may have faced many daunting challenges in his life from terrifying beasts to men driven mad with power, but he still found himself inadequate when it came to just simple conversations with others and a girl he liked especially. However, his hand continued to embrace her's as they both departed those double doors of Seventh Heaven and ventured towards his ride which seemed to have been waiting there for them.

"So, does Tifa have feelings for you? I kinda get that vibe."

Fenrir was soon mounted and the blond released Emelia's hand to reach back for his keys when that question gave him pause. Bright glowing sapphires drifted upwards as if finding the right way to express his thoughts before he turned the keys and awakened the ignition. That large bike roared back to life with a sound that was almost as smooth as silk. " Well... It's complicated. " He finally mustered in that soft tone of his. Soon her hands slipped onto his hips and he glanced back at Emelia before pushing himself to elaborate a little more. " We've been through a lot, but... I guess she might. Did she say something to you? " After making sure Emelia was ready, Fenrir began to take off. The wind rushed past their faces, kissing their faces and tingling their skin with the faint chill of the evening sky. Stars above were partially muffled by clouds and yet some bright lights from its dark veil was able to shine through. Street lamps aided their travel by lighting their path. Other vehicles came and went and so did the passing of buildings playing various music across the fuzzy speakers of their radios.

The chatter of many bodies continued in Edge even as the day turned to night. Some people shouted and hollered at one another, some cheered, some sung in drunken slurs, and others merely laughed with one another. Bars teemed with the most hustle and bustle after a full day of fighting and ending what they thought was the last crisis to come upon Edge. Eventually, Could came to a stop, pulling over besides a small restaurant with tables and chairs similar to a cafe, but what really caught his eye was the dining arrangements on its roof. Glancing up to just a couple of people eating there closer with the stars enticed Cloud enough. " What do you think? " He asked before turning his head back to Emelia, not yet shutting down his engine less he received her approval. A soft aroma of basil, herbs, and pasta emanated from within this small establishment. Soups of cream and beef were being served to a giggling couple seated near one of the windows inside and on the other side was a large group that laughed hardily together with animated gestures like as though they were telling war stories.

User Image

Naughty Wolf

User Image
                                            ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
                                            𝔊enesis hapsodos
                                            ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

XXXXClink, clank, clatter, chatter not even the sounds spawned by those around them could muffle the rising tension produced by the two ivory haired beasts at his table. Genesis could see Weiss teetering on the edge, seeing that reckless youth about to fall victim to his own short temper and brash nature and seemed to hold his breath, at least until the waitress came. It was like as though the goddess had sent her on a mission to break up the choking air filling up the chasm of this room. She was a pretty lass and Genesis made sure she knew by slipping in a compliment just here and there towards her gentle looks and demeanor. With a haughty smirk, he brushed aside those auburn locks of his and motioned to her with an elegant wave of his hand before ordering strawberry crepes with banana cream, some hot java, and a side of fat free a la mode. As the lady wandered off with their order, he gave her a wink and a wave of his hand that sent her blushing before wandering into the kitchen.

Her presence only delayed the inevitable and as soon as she was gone his dear companion had erupted in offense to Sephiroth's insult. Sweat protruded down his brow as he watched his ally lean forward and glower at the man that had once been his bestfriend. The two were... certainly fiery when together, almost reminiscent of his relationship with Weiss, then again Weiss was never the sort that was easy to get along with. The man had the nature and look of a wild beast, untameable and unapproachable: dangerous. Icy blue eyes drifted to watch Weiss from the corner of his eye and lightly he patted his own shoulder and smiled, shaking his head " Settle down. " His voice sailed smoothly despite the tension dwelling amongst them. His hand lifted and motioned to the both of them in a mild shrug. " Do try and play nice together, ladies. You're both very beautiful~ " His eyes had closed and he mused only mildly before Sephiroth finally addressed his question.

Leaning back in his chair, he crossed those arms over his bosom this time and stared back at Sephiroth. The words that reached his ears sung like pleasant music, but were those intentions solid? Genesis couldn't detect any deceit and for the time he had known him, Sephiroth wasn't the sort to truly lie, but moreso hide. " Ah, a noble mission for the great Sephiroth, hm? " Came Genesis with a coy smile on those velvety lips, " What if you were chosen by this.... entity? What if this creature merely seeks to save you from the planet's demise? " he asked. " Would you continue to slay it, even if it claims to be a part of your lifeblood? " Genesis tested Sephiroth's devotion to the cause. This redhead may have not known what was truly going on with the planet, but if the creature in his bag belonged to a second coming of Jenova, he wanted to be sure Sephiroth no longer felt the crippling loneliness that made him sought for a place in the world.... and driven him mad. Soon the maiden returned and smiled at them, handing over their coffees before withdrawing back to the kitchens.

Still... Sephiroth had asked him a question and Genesis paused and drew back to it, " As for my purposes, my friend... " Came the redhead as he reached for his cup of Java and brought it to his lips, " I am to become the dew that quenches the land, to spare the sands, the seas, and the skies... " With that Genesis took a sip of his coffee and savored its warmth as it traveled through him, " The company in which I keep is my brother. Don't let his attitude get to you. He's crude and harsh, to-be-sure, but he's a valuable asset to my journey and a man that has the power to be both respected and feared, even if he is... crass. " Genesis teased Weiss lightly, winking over at him from the corner of his eyes with a glimmer of amusement flicking within.

OOC
                                            It was wonderful, darling~

Hygienic Receiver

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ȝ M E L I A Ͻ A S S U L

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Emelia was a little surprised that Cloud continued to hold her hand as they left Seventh Heaven, but it made her happy nonetheless. Though, of course, the warmth of the other's hand had to leave when they straddled the motorcycle. It was a pretty neat experience going on a date with the famous Cloud Strife. Yet it wasn't about that, but the real man Cloud was, not the fame he had garnished from being Gaia's greatest hero and she knew that was what he would want. It didn't stop it from seeming unreal though that she was about to go to dinner with the man. Questioning him about Tifa, though, was something she felt she had to bring up. The vibes she had been getting from the woman just screamed unrequited feelings for the blond man. It didn't bother her, or make her jealous, but she wanted to know. As Cloud expressed their history, but asked if she had said anything, Emelia chuckled and shook her head, "She didn't, but it's just a woman's intuition. Just a suspicion, but it makes sense with your guys's background. I just hope she doesn't feel like I'm getting in between you guys or something."

It would not feel good to be hated because she was chosen over Tifa, or somehow she was breaking up a relationship she hadn't known about. Though she doubted Cloud would be the type to lie and cheat, he just didn't have the disposition. One would almost even say he was innocent and she couldn't help but giggle at the thought of it. As they rode through the streets of Edge, the sky dark and starry, street lights aglow and leading the way, made the city seem strangely beautiful. Despite how dark and dreary it felt, and the rundown buildings and streets, it had a strange beauty to it, especially during this time. Emelia grasped Cloud's waist and watched the buildings fly by them, mixing lights and bricks and colorful signs together in one menagerie of colors. The sound of cars roaring by them and music blaring around them could make one forget the daily struggles they all faced. For one night, everyone was at peace and was happy, living life by the moment and putting their worries behind them.

If only life could be that way forever.

Emelia looked to the bar Cloud had chosen for them to eat at. It looked more like a cafe with the outside patio and tables set up outside. It gave an inviting look and she was eager to try whatever food was causing such a delicious aroma floating from the open windows. As Fenrir paused and Cloud asked for her approval, Emelia looked up at the balcony in which Cloud gestured and wrapped her arms further around his waist and pressed her lips against his ear teasingly, "I think it is delightful." She kissed his ear, grinned, then hopped from the bike. Then she remembered she was wearing a dress and quickly fixed her skirt so it didn't reveal any unwanted parts then her hair. Normally, she wasn't so self-conscious about her appearance, but considering this was a date, she didn't want to be flashing strangers. No matter how crude she could be.

Taking Cloud's arm and hooking hers with it, Emelia eagerly walked through the front doors where the bus girl immediately took them up the stairs and out onto the balcony. It may have been a cooler night, but it was still warm enough where one didn't have to worry about shivering to death. Small candles were lit on every round table, giving it an even more romantic feel, as soft music floated up from the bar and outside. There were other couples up there, enjoying a meal, but Emelia paid them no mind as she sat down and took her menu, spreading it out open in front of her on the table. Coyly, she looked at Cloud and elbowed him gently as she leaned forward, "Mm, I'm so hungry. All of this looks delicious. I might go for one of those nice, long sausage links and some juicy meatballs." She waggled her brows at him and smirked, "And I bet you would enjoy their lovely clams and creamy broth." Well she may not be crude enough to flash strangers, but she couldn't restrain her lewd comments.

Snickering behind her hand, Emelia sat back and winked at the blushing blond. "I'm jus' teasing you. You look so sweet, blushing like a sweet maiden. Makes me want to eat you all up." A cough from the waitress made her look in the woman's direction and feign an innocent smile before she ordered herself a beer, Edge's popular brew, and a couple mozzarella sticks for appetizer. Then she glanced to Cloud as the waitress asked for his. When she finally walked away, Emelia sighed happily as she looked around. "I feel special that you chose such a nice place like this to eat. I'm sure it will make all yer little fangirls jealous." She chuckled as she fiddled with her napkin. "...So, how are you holding up?" Not that she wanted to talk about the battle or lost lives during a romantic dinner, but she just wanted to make sure he was alright to even being doing this after such an event.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff