Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a private roleplay for X-Crimson Fate-X and Mitsunari Ishida xx so no posting unless your one of us!

Username: X-Crimson Fate-X
Name: Zuki Taer
Sexuality: Straight
Bio: Her father died when she as four, but her mother has been supporting her. In junior high and highschool she's popular but because of that. most people thinks she's a b***h, but she makes friends with people easily, and sometimes those people follow her around. She's had a pretty normal life and tends to eaves drop on other people conversations alot.
Personality: Sarcastic, nicer than most preps, quiet someties, lies easily
Appearence: User Image

Username: Mitsunari Ishida xx
Name: Storm "Spazz" Slezz
Sexuality: Straight
Bio: He was generally a really likeable guy, good grades, captain of the debate team, generally a well to do person. hi girlfriend was kidnapped and killed over the summer. since then, he's been his dark and morbid self, for about 2 years now. He hates talking about her, and generally, will kick anyones a** to avoid it. He also has a short fuse, light it, and you get about 5 seconds to escape a nuclear warhead. For some reason he has a way of being very persuasive, and can always tell when your lying.
Personality: Dark and morbid and generaly cruel with people he doesnt like but hes the opposite with people he does
Appearence: Appearence Ignore his sword...

Dangerous Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
Spazz sat in the yard, doing what he always does, reading while listening to 80's rock/metal/hair. it was on low enough so he could hear. a tall blond jock walked up and started harrasing him. "Hey, your parked in my spot..." he said. "******** off Kyle, its a free country, theres plenty of better spots" Spazz replied without looking up. "What? why you little mother..." he started but was pulled back by his buddy. "Little what? rat, b***h, s**t? go on say it nazi... i dare you" Spazz said standing. "What, you miss your girlfriend?" he asked teasingly. "Kyle, dude, cmon man this aint funny no more" his friend said. "Oh no... it isnt..." Spazz said, walking towards them slowly. "Dude, Spazz calm down, he didnt mean it..." Kyles friend tried talking him down.

Spazz took out the earphones and the music started playing aloud. the song "Lack of Communication" by Ratt started right on que. "come on kyle... lets see some skill mother ********..." he held out his hand. "what are you Neo or Morphias or something?" he asked. "or something sounds about right..." Spazz said.

"******** this!" Kyle said charging. Spazz stepped back and did a 3 hook combo on kyle knocking him down. "Why you mother..." he said running at him. "Betcha cant fight without dodging!" Kyle teased. Spazz started blocking with ease. He did a hook-uppercut-hook combo on kyle knocking him back slightly. Kyle ran a Haymaker at him and missed. Spazz drop kicked him and then brought down his boot to Kyles face, breaking his nose with a move known as "wind fall, Chikyo-Chagi-or commonly as an AX-Kick."

Two officers showed up and cuffed Spazz as a paramedic came for Kyle. "I'll be back for you freak" Kyle wimpered. Spazz just glared hatefully.

((Long intro, i can shorten it if you prefer...))
Zuki was near the yard and watched the fight break out. She watched uriously, as had alot of the school. The girls behind her negan whispering most likely about how stupid Kyle was to go and pick a fight when it was obvious who would've won in the end. In unision, the students took one step back when Spazz began fighting, not wanting to accidentally be apart of it as well. Even the teachers wouldn't go out and try to stop the fight, so in the end, the principal ended up calling the police and informing them of the situation. Surpisingly, the police department was only one mile away so they got there right after Spazz broke Kyles nose. She saw the paremetics take Kyle, who looked like he was on the verge of tears, which made the majority of the girls on the campus upset that now the guy that they had a crush on, got his face messed up. Alot of them would probably go visit him after school. Zuki let out a small sigh when she saw the polie put handcuffs on Spazz "He really needs to control his temper" she mumbled to herself

Dangerous Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
Spazz sat in the principles office. "Look, kid..." said the principle, sighing. "I cant get you out of jail on self defense EVERY time you get in a fight" he said. "This is the last time... next time... your done..." he said. Spazz left without a word.

As he passed he shot the crowd a look of hatred and anger. He saw Zuki, and sort of wanted to be able to take it back, from just her. He left school early, his last class was foods anyway, he didnt care about making food right now.

He walked down the street slowly.
Zuki had left school early because her mom called and said that she had to take her aunt to the doctors for an appointment, or something like that. Zuki's house was somewhere near Spazz's house, so she met up with him on her way there

She walked beside him, but stayed a few feet away, just incase he was still mad "Hey, um, what happened?" she asked him, masking the curiousity in her voice. She was pretty sure she already knew what happened, but wanted to ask anyway

Dangerous Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
"Kyle is just a dog, and a dog needs to know its place..." he grunted. As he neared his house e walked to the door "see ya" he mumbled. He sort of hoped Zuki would like him, so it wouldnt be weird, the strange emo kid liking the popular girl wasnt a new thing, but it actually working out well, thats a new one in Spazz's book. when he opened the door he was greeted by a kanine that anyone would guess was a wolf, and they'd be right, but he just uses the excuse that its a husky. his house was pretty wild, he lived alone, rarely had anyone else over. Besides the wolf, he had a lot of animals on the "exotic" list. In his backyard romed a badger, and a small number of gophers. While in the small tree rested an eagle that was there before he moved in, which came and went at its own choice.

"Hey Fenrir" he sighed. The dog gave Zuki a surious look as if asking "and who might this be?".
Zuki let out a small sigh when she heard his answer "Yea i know" she said in agreement. It's not like she could say othwise, since she knew he was like that. When they reached his house she nodded when he said bye "Hey, just try not to get expelled, or to take it as far as getting arrested again and making the principal bust you out" she asked him and looked at the dog, not commenting on it's breed "See you tomorrow" she told him

Dangerous Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
Spazz rumadged through his ex's stuff. "so thats whre you got to" he murmered. picking up a key that said "C1965" on it. his ex had a pink Dodge Charger 65. "hmm i'll work on that sometime." Rudy, his Wolf ran out the front door following Zuki nonchalantly.
Zuki began walking twords her house to study for some test tommorow. After a short while, she hear footsteps behind her, surprised that she hadn't heard them before, she turned around. She saw Spazz's wolf "That's not good..." she mumbled then began walking back to Spazz's house, hoping the wolf would follow

Dangerous Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
The wolf followed behind closely and walked to the front door. "Rudy... didnt i say no more running off?" he asked sternly. his hand was wrapped in some Ace Bandage, he sprained his wrist in the fight.

Rudy tried pushing Zuki into Spazz. He had a collar on that said "Love Dr" and had a picture of a heart. his name tag, was a pentacle. with basic info. "rudy what is wrong with you?"
Zuki looked at the bandage on his arm, not biothering to say anything about it though. She felt the dog try to push her into Spazz, and she stumbled a bit, and just barely dodged his sprained wrist. She looked over at dog as if waiting for a responce to Spazz's question. She walked out of Rudy's way so he wouldn't try to push her again "Okay, well see ya" she said, about to leave again

Dangerous Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
Rudy stepped in front of her again. pushing her back at Spazz. if she tried walking around him, he'd just step in front of her. ran in circles barking loudly. "Are you whearing cocain or something..." spazz asked. semi jokingly. "Rudy, are you high or something...?" he asked.

Rudy stopped. He ran inside and came out with the leash. "Fine i'll walk you." as soon as he hooked in on, rudy ran around the two, tying them together. "uh sorry about this, i have no idea, he's usually so calm..."
Zuki stumbled back when she was again pushed back by the dog. She wouldn't admit it outloud, but she was asking herself whether this dog had some kind of drug as well. She saw Rudy run back inside and come back outside soon after and she felt herself get tied together with Spazz. Shetried to step out of the leash and heard him say something "Uh, it's fine" she told him, not able to get out of the leash that bound her "Eh...do you know how to get him to untie us?" she asked him

Dangerous Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
"I wish i could say ye, but then i'd be lying he said." it was a rather eloborate knot. Rudy licked at Zukis leg. He was trying to tell her to kiss Spazz, because Spazz was to dumb go for the kill himself.

Rudy kept licking her, wimpering.
Zuki let out a small sigh when she heard his answer and suddenly felt the wolf licking her leg. She looked down and tried to move her leg so it wasn't being licked but it was futile and the wolf continued licking. She frowned, obviously not understanding what the dog was trying to tell her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff