Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Werewolf

This is a Roleplay for me and e_gothica

Invisible Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Hi, I'm Sakura; no nothing like off Naruto, but I'm my own character. I am a insane girl who just doesn't know her place in life, but hopefully that changes. Oh just in case you are wondering I'm not like mood changes insane, but I am pretty moody at times, just ask my friends. I am though a schizophrenic and I have been since I was little, although at that age they call it normal, they say, "Oh she just has an imagenary friend. It's normal for kids her age." Oh yes very normal until you reach a certain age then its considered crazy.

Beloved Werewolf

Im george so yeah thats mostly what youll need to know other than that im a crazy person and im awkward socially.

Invisible Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Sakura walked into school on the first day with a blank expression on her face, she hears the whispers of the girls at their lockers. She also heard the laughter from the guys who were staring at her; someone mummbled, "Hey look at the freaky new girl."
Everyone starts to laugh, except for this really cute guy at the end of the of the hall. Her face turns red and she runs to the bathroom crying.

Beloved Werewolf

George walks out of the hallway and everyone stops laughing and snickering. "I think you know that the only freaks here are you people scared of one person not like im all that scary oh wait yes I am that scary. So why dont you listen to me now next one who says a mean word about the new kid gets there jaw re-aranged by my fist."said George before he went back to were he was.

Invisible Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
She walks into first period a few minutes late, her eyes red from crying and her mascerra running down her face. "Sorry I'm late I couldn't find the classroom."
The teacher looks at her not saying a word and points to the chair by the cutie from the hall. The teacher then says, "Set there and follow along until you can catch up."
Sakura nods her head and slowly walks to the open seat; she looks at him before lowing her eyes to the text book she was holding a second ago.

Beloved Werewolf

George leans over and puts a note with the right page on her desk. "your welcome and if people bug you again tell me in some way please."said George smiling as he returned to his book.

Invisible Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
She smiled at him slowly then looked back at her text book, she looked at the note then wrote down "thnx biggrin ." She hasn't said a word since she was five, and she wasn't about to start now. She passed the note back to him, before fixing the sleeves on her long sleeve shirt.

Beloved Werewolf

George sat in class and did the work they needed to and left the classroom the teacher didnt say a thing other than that he should make sure to double check his work before she noticed all his answers were correct. George had entered the hall and as soon as he did he got punched in teh stomach. George smiled faintly and punched the guy who hit him in the jaw. "hit me again and ill break it."said George as he walked away.

Invisible Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
She left the class as quick as she could when it was over, but as she looked at her schedule she realized she didn't know where her next class was either. She looked arund for George, but didn't see him.
She sighed and slowly walked in the direction of where she thought it was located.

Beloved Werewolf

George was in the gym practicing his wall runs and flips. "soon Ill be able to just jump and do a flip."said George as the other Gym class students poured in out of the locker rooms. "dodgeball day right?"asked George. They all nodded. "well im done here."said George as he walked behind the bleachers and continued to practice.

Invisible Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
"Oh," she thought to herself, "I have gym class." She walked into the gym and saw George behind the bleachers, she quietly went over to watch him.

Beloved Werewolf

George ran halfway up the way and turned sideways before jumping and doing a back flip then rolling and getting onto his feet. "getting better at that one."said George more to himself then everyone else in the gym. George looked at the wall and ran up it again and did the same flip and landed on his feet without rolling. "finally I got it done."said George.

Invisible Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
She laughed, while watching him and in the first time in forever she talked, "That's really kool." She runs and flips of the wall doing a double backflip before landing on her feet, "My brother taught me a thing or two."

Beloved Werewolf

"indeed he obviously did."said George as he ran up the wall turned and jumped off the wall and landed on the bleacher and jumped of and did a triple back flip. "I taught myself."said George.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff