Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rezien smirked hearing him. "Now that I got your undivded attention. Why did you turned me into a dog and why did you killed my father?" He demanded to know as he started to fly back up.
"wait you were a dog? What are you smoking? I didn't kill your father and by the way, I'm planning yo take over Kaibacorp."

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rezien glared at him as he knew something was up. He took off again and headed towards the ware houses and dropped him again this time to break his legs. He landed glaring. "I warned you."
The CEO yelled out in pain and then glared. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS YOU b*****d!!!" He yelled out as he knew what he was going to do.

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
"No we are just getting started." He walked over to him but keeping his distant. "You took someone from me." He said as his armor was gearing up as he was after blood. "I did some resrearched on you you were there last when my father had his heart attack and you ******** b*****d left him there to die and not getting any help. It was my mother who had found him there. You just made it look like its a natural cause but there was no records of him feeling ill or sick. Now you must pay."
He stared at him and then spat. "I told you I don't know anything about your father's death!!!!" He yelled.

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
"YOu don't listen well do you? You gave him a heart attack and left him without getting anyone! You could of done something! You could of gotten someone but no you just left him there!" He shot a lazer beam at Damon barly missing him. He wanted to kill him but his subconious wouldn't let him.
"Just because I met when your father doesn't mean I killed him, he was fine when I left him" He said, covering up for himself, he smirked as he saw that he Rezien didn't have it in him to kill.

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rezien knew he did but evenwith his anger clouded him and his emotions are running high it clouded his judgement as he couldn't prove he is the one that did it. He took off leaving Damon behind and landed on top of a building as he could feel his body shaking.
Damon smirked as he would get his revenge sooner than he planned, He called his father so that later on they could go over to see him.

Later on Faye was in the room trying to rest as she was holding the Dragon again. She was uncomfortable and was tossing and turning in her sleep as she was having another bad dream. "Seto....Seto...help me..." she said as she was shaking a little bit.

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
The dragon awoke due to Faye. He got up and went over to nuzzled against her then licked her face wanting to tell her that he is here.
Faye stired more in her sleep as she tossed a little bit more, she was shaking and then she suddenly awoke and sat up quickly. She was panting.

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
The dragon got tilting its head before sitting in her lap before getting around her neck to give her some licks to her cheek before nuzzleing her again.
Faye lifted the dragon of her neck and lay down holding him close as she petted it's head. "I know your there Seto...it's just...I wish you could be here to hold me...like you always use to do.." She said as she looked down at the dragon. "I wish I could see you one last time...hold you one last time...kiss you..." She said as she kept the dragon close.

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
The dragon looked at her as he enjoyed being petted as Faye talked to him. He purred at this as if he won't leave her side.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff