I read this rp (Oh Nayru why?) 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 7 ]
The title is funny! I just stopped by! 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Dapper Lunatic

"I will," Vidar said tentatively, "Same to you."

Jasmin was still Eyeing him.

Rainbow Cultist

"And you, Jasmin," Regis said. "I'll see you soon, my queen."

Abe blinked. Regis didn't seem to be joking. In fact, his voice was so warm that he could have been talking to Atticus. Except for the queen part. Or maybe not. Maybe Atticus was into that. No judging here.

Dapper Lunatic

"Be safe my King~" She called melting a little despite the very recent tensions.

Vidar cut the feed because awkward and wow those two were ACTUALLY married. Weird.

Rainbow Cultist

Abe put his gossip stone pendant away under his collar and went to tend to the deer. He felt a little guilty about snapping at Jasmin, but he'd never been good at knowing how to apologize, since he always felt like he deserved whatever misgivings he got.

Dapper Lunatic

Jasmin continued to eye him.

"Sooooo," She said drawing it out, "What your issue with being married?"

Rainbow Cultist

A pang of anxiety shocked his chest and stomach, and he forced himself to take a deep breath while he stirred the flames..

"I don't-... I don't do that stuff. I just-... I hate it... I don't get how anyone can do it, let alone everyone... There's something wrong with me...but I can't do it..."

His stomach was hurting just thinking about all of this.

Dapper Lunatic

"Why not?" She asked actually very curious, "Do you like to be with more than one person? You could just mary them both. Your a gerudo prince you could probably pull that off."

Rainbow Cultist

Abe turned to her with a look of horror.

"What?! Good Din, no! One is bad enough! Two would destroy me!"

Dapper Lunatic

"Destroy you?" She said with a confused laugh. His look of horror was almost funny. Did he have spouses mixed up with redead or something?

Rainbow Cultist

Abe sagged and looked at the fire again, realizing he had just exposed one of his most major weaknesses to a virtual stranger. He hadn't even told Vidar...

"Yeah... Like I said... There's something wrong with me...not to be able to handle it... I mean-... I know I need a thicker skin, but it's just bizarre to me that not only some people, but most people in this world don't have a problem. Idunno."

He shrugged.

Dapper Lunatic

"I really don't know what you mean? Thicker skin? You get on fine with both your boyfreinds," She teased at Riley's expense. Watching Her and Vidar Share clothes had been pretty amusing and adorable to her.

Rainbow Cultist

Abraham raised an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah, I mean...cuz I'm not dating them... Everything is always easy until you actually start dating..."

Dapper Lunatic

"...Have you informed these two other people who are in love with you that your not dating. because you seem to be dating," She said pointing at him and sort of going slack jaw with confusion. She was waiting for a punchline really.

Rainbow Cultist

"I assume they realize," Abe said with a shrug. "If they thought we were dating, they'd be treating me a lot different,"

Dapper Lunatic

".....Um..............no? I mean....I...What you really seem like your dating? I mean you and vidar are literally going steady. I mean maybe you're doing it- I was pretty sure you were, but he makes moon eyes at for Nayru's sake. How else would they be treating you?" She said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff