Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am Your Weapon,Use Me As You See Fit
I am Your Shadow I Will Follow You Whereever You Go

Akahana Mibo Itachi Mibo

User Image

Itach started laughing as his echo spread all over"little girl I'm far older"he laughed as his cloak figures came out all eight of them appeared circling around Oichi"you did follow your end" he said as he looked up at the moon and if you pay attention you can see that the color of it was turning red little by little.

"What do you call your actions?" He questioned her walking out of the shrine with an old dark priest behind him" you only thought about your selfish desire and betrayed your friends to gain what you want..when you see me you see your reflection" he taunted to her as he scoop Akahana from out of Oichi arms as he held her close" soon we will have the life that was rightfully our that was tooken from us"he smirked swiping a strand of Akahana hair from out of her face"Our Demon Princess Return to us..now let start the celebration to a new world" he laughed as the other laughed with him expect for the small cloaked figures.

The three boys ran up to Itachi looking at Akahana sleeping form" why is mama sleep..what is wrong with her"they said getting a bad feeling"no need to worry"he said as he saw colors like the Aurora lights come from her and went to the sky"soon there will be a world you can be with your mother" he told them.

Then he looked at Oichi"now for my half of the deal...Toshio come out"he said as the cloak figure took off his cloak showing a well buff scared body" here is the monster you looking for" Itachi laughed as the cloak figures got behind him and started walking back into the shrine"have fun with your gift...now to a world made in my own image..the rebirth of the Mibo clan" he chuckled.

Before leaving he turn to Oichi as Toshi was preparing to fight her"now Dont fret you did a good deed if you leave long enough to witness the new world you help make." He said as he looked at Akahana restless form" us as the Mibo clan can only love each other we are the casted demons that the gods turned their back on...now its our time to rise" his eyes went dark as he backed up slowly"have fun" he said when Toshio charge at Oichi.Rihan and Kurama followed behind Itachi as Shunsuke looked back at Oichi"sorry" he said feeling guilty but why should he..he gotten their mama back. Still he felt in easy but was the last one to follow Itachi.

In Akahana dream world her world wa shattering pieces and pieces the memories that she formed with Sousuke was disappearing then a dark figure with red eyes and horns came forth"who are you"she asked hiding her fear"have you forgotten me already"it ecohee out as it shadow came for her" I'm you the..you,you try to lock away"it laughed as it Began covering her"thanks to Itachi I will awaken"it laughed" Sousuke... Sousuke...SOUSUKE!" she cried out as she was consume by the darkness.

In the shrine lite candles was every where and the priest started to chant an ancient language as Akahana stirred from out her nap wearing an all right Kimono"Sousuke" she mumbled. Hearing this Itachi hissed"why she still remember him"he asked in anger priest as Shunsuke the boy with the low ponytail watched Itachi and Kurama and Rihan are by Akahana side"master everything is fine..once cleansing of her memories she will forget about him"the old priest reassured him.

Quote:
Ikurumaru

(Do you wanna play the yakuza man that fight Oichi or me?)

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

User Image
User Image
User Image

Oichi's eyes moved from Toshio to Itachi and Hana as they left, hearing what the boy said her heart sank more. Drawing her sword in the blink of an eye she sent a slice of air at him cutting the mans chest. Her eyes narrowed looking to his her hatred began to burn more as she got in her families fighting stance "The terror and pain you cause the people of Japan will die here with you tonight." Doing some spins as she swiped her sword she sent multiple gushes of piercing wind towards him "You killed my whole family because of your paranoia even after all the years my family had wasted for you!" After a good swipe she lunged at him and began clashing swords with him.

Meanwhile Sousuke had kept having dark dreams when he suddenly woke up in a cold sweat. In his dream he saw Hana smiling at him when suddenly it showed her as a demon with Itachi behind her. Gripping the ribbon he quickly got up and opened the door to their room, rushing in when he didn't see the two he looked around to find the piece of Hana's kimono. His heart skipped many beats as he quickly rushed to get his things, getting dressed as he left the inn he began to run through the streets. After a few good minutes of looking through the streets she could hear the sounds of swords clashing making him instantly worry more about Hana. Making it to the shrine he slid to a stop as he saw where the sounds were coming from "Oichi!"

Oichi heard Sousuke which made her get distracted and look over at him "Stop! Stay back Sousuke!" Suddenly she was hit by his sword making her jump back and look to her side which was bleeding pretty bad. Catching her breath she went back to swiping the air "I have to do this alone... I do not deserve your help Sousuke... Not since what I've done." The cut he did to her was beginning to take effect on her, vision began to blur some. In a moment where she closed her eyes for a moment she was froze. Hearing the sound of a sword slicing through someone he had stabbed her through the stomach. As he pulled his sword out she let out a cry of pain. Falling to the ground she tried to get back up as she began to bleed everywhere.

Sousuke was confused and scared for Hana at this point. Gripping his sword he kept jumping but stopping himself from jumping in. His eyes widened as he saw his final blow on her he then rushed up to her dropping to his knees "No!... Oichi hang in there." Looking to where the guy was he had already disappeared into the night. Sousuke's eyes were filled with tears as he felt her grab onto his kimono.

"Sousuke I must tell you... the truth before I die.." Coughing up some blood her crying blue eyes looked to his "I brought Hana to Itachi and....and he took her with him.. You must go save her Sousuke." Her breaths were getting fast and short as she let go of her sword "She loves you Sousuke... Her heart does not stay with Itachi." She got a soft smile as he grip loosened and slid off of his kimono. She felt her life fading quickly, her eyes stayed on his as the last thing she wanted to see was his face. Before she knew it she felt no pain as her vision went completely and her heart stopped.

Sousuke shook his head listening to her as his arms wrapped around her and put her in his lap. He felt her body go limp "Oichi... stay with us I forgive you.." His heart sank as he realized she was dead leaning his forehead on her he began to cry heavier. He felt more alone than he had ever felt, Hana had been taken and Oichi was killed. Looking around he screamed "Anyone! I need help here!" Looking back to her as his mind began to freak out "Hana where are you?! What is that devil doing to you?!" Waiting for a villager to come up he held her close.

( um I will just play as him, I have an idea though he can kill her and Sousuke will be the witness. Long post I know, but I had a good idea for her death (x )

hanyoukasha1

Akahana Mibo Itachi Mibo

User Image

The sky turned pitch black but the moon shine deep red. Everyone was in their position as the priest kept on chanting.

Shunsuke stood behind an inner temple door way as he step to the side "Itachi said no one would get hurt" he said trembling at Oichi lifeless body from a distant we just wanted to be with mama in the new world," then he looked tensely at Sousuke" we just wanted mama back from the person who took her from us" he blame Sousuke as he looked up at the sky" just leave after tonight nothing will be the same" he warned him and went back inside the shrine knowing Sousuke will follow behind.

Akahana was in a deep daze as she stood by Itachi side as the ground start to shake and the light in sky began to start covering stuff working it way down"finally the life that was meant for us... Will be here" he laughed as he grabbed Akahana chin gently while Kurama and Rihan stood on each of her side waiting like the others to be taking to a new world.

Just then Akahana eyes turned deep dark red and then all the way black as a evil smirk appeared on her face" the start of a new humanity"Akahana voiced was not her own as if she was a lifeless tool. One by one the light began covering the members of Itachi Elite force the dark hand and then the boys while the light started to consume their bodies beganing a new story.

Quote:
Ikurumaru

(I just cried😒😒😒😒😒😒😒. Imma miss her..
Imma have the priest start )

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sousuke Nene Ryu

User Image

Sousuke had been taken by surprise when he heard young Shunsuke's voice. Looking to him he wiped his eyes "I didn't take her from you.. she needed help so I gave her my hand." Laying Oichi down peacefully he stood up turning to the boy, seeing him beginning to walk away he held his hand out "Wait!" Stepping through the door he saw Shunsuke begin to light up as the others disappeared lunging forward he grabbed onto the young boys clothes. Hanging onto his Sousuke was pulled into the new world with him, once coming to he took a deep breath looking to his body. Seeing he was still holding onto the boy he also noticed that they was alone.

"Listen to me and believe when I say that your mother chose to come with me.. If I would have known about you then I would have helped you three along with her." Tears came to his eyes once more as he let go of the boy and put his hand over his eyes taking a shaky breath "Truth is... I love your mother and will do anything for her... So I must find her and at least tell her how I truly feel." Feeling his legs getting shaky he fell to the ground and sat down letting out a sigh. He just witnessed a friend get killed and was pulled into another world without Hana by his side so Sousuke felt more alone than ever and one could see it in his watery eyes.

( ooc: tehe thats what I was going for. Figured I could have Nene and Ryu pulled through by their connection to Sousuke so they can help in the journey. )

hanyoukasha1

Akahana Mibo Itachi Mibo

User Image

Birds chirping flying in the bright blue sky as the sun was shinning brightly down on the new land it was a mixture of modern and feudal and steam punk all in one era. As you travel to a huge compound that held the Mibo moon crest.

In the garden lied Akahana sleeping form her hair was tied up into two high buns with some hair hanging out and a Victorian dress that cut from her knees but long in the back. As she stir awake her now black eyes looked around her as she sat up"mama...mama" a boy with Silver hair called out followed by another boy with brown hair"you finally up" Rihan the brown hair boy said as him and Kurama both jumped to give her a hug"he he mama didn't mean to sleep so long I'm sorry" she said smiling at her boys but felt like she was missing something or someone. Getting up she let the boys take her hand as they strolled around the garden,then after awhile you can see her singing a sweet gym as Kurama and Rihan both laid their heads on her lap. Just then a dark figure approach"Welcome home..." Akahana spoke sweetly getting up as Rihan and Kurama followed. After her bowing their heads"Lord Itachi" all three of them said as Itachi smirk in his head as he went to Hug Akahana.

Meanwhile Shunsuke searched franticly"noo .boo not again" he started to tear up a little bit" I can't lose her again and now I lost all three of them" Shunsuke started to whine then he heard Sousuke speak as he glarred"that not what lord Itachi told us" he said remembering when Itachi came to them"mama left us all alone..mama left us for you"he said shaking his fist in anger"and now you made me loose her for the second time" he cried out his long hair all over the place then he gotten. Quiet as he heard Sousuke said that he loved Akahana" you lying..." He mumbled"Itachi promise us mama..and now he left me behind.....why"his eyes teared up"I just wanted mama.".he mourn out. "Your friend wasn't poise to die..he told us no one would die" he said looking at Sousuke"what do I do know" he thought out loud.

Quote:
Ikurumaru

(True...and Dont worry he have shun too.I can't wait to start this saga..)

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sousuke Nene Ryu

User Image

Sousuke was looking to him as he spoke and looked up to see the land for himself. His eyes widened as all the horizon and land between it was much different than home "I'm just as lost as you Shun." Thinking to himself he gripped her ribbon on his hand "Hang in there Hana." Taking a deep breath he could see a clearing in the distance and figured it was a village. Walking he let out his breath "Lets go figure out where exactly we are." The tree rocks and even plants were different here, his mind was a blur from such a change. Rubbing the back of his neck he rested his head in his hand. Since they got here he has had a funny feeling that was only getting worse as they continued "A palace shouldn't be to hard getting a location. I'm sure he will welcome us both after all I'm still looking forward to our fight." Not caring if the boy had feelings at all for Itachi he wanted him to know how he felt about him.

Nene had woke up in complete confusion since she was just sitting in a room readying for bed. No sooner than she came to she began walking in any direction she felt was right. "Where am I?! And why do I feel funny." she said frantically to herself. Being freaked out about her surroundings she began to run. Running fast as she could her heart raced as her heart told her to continue this way. Coming over a hill she stopped taking a look around, catching her breath she saw two figures at the bottom of the hill. Taking a deep breath she yelled "Hey wait!" she began to jog down the hill looking at the two. When the taller one turned around she saw his face only to get a flash of a young boy. Gasping she got a happy smile as she said "Sousuke?" As she got to them she stopped looking up at him, her eyes began to water as she jumped up wrapping her arms around him "Sousuke is it really you?! I've been looking for you so long now!" she said happily holding onto him.

( ooc: uum not sure what is the land called? )

hanyoukasha1

Akahana Mibo Itachi Mibo

User Image

Shunsuke starred at him and nodded in agreement" yes.."he agreed taking the sword" my name is Shunsuke..but you can call me shun" he told Sousuke as he followed behind Sousuke" the only place I know is when Lord Itachi talk about his palace" he informed him as they walked out of the Forest and his mouth open"where are we?" He asked seeing the strange new land

( yes..what should we name this chapter?)

Quote:
Ikurumaru

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sousuke Nene Ryu

User Image

Sousuke was looking to him as he spoke and looked up to see the land for himself. His eyes widened as all the horizon and land between it was much different than home "I'm just as lost as you Shun." Thinking to himself he gripped her ribbon on his hand "Hang in there Hana." Taking a deep breath he could see a clearing in the distance and figured it was a village. Walking he let out his breath "Lets go figure out where exactly we are." The tree rocks and even plants were different here, his mind was a blur from such a change. Rubbing the back of his neck he rested his head in his hand. Since they got here he has had a funny feeling that was only getting worse as they continued "A palace shouldn't be to hard getting a location. I'm sure he will welcome us both after all I'm still looking forward to our fight." Not caring if the boy had feelings at all for Itachi he wanted him to know how he felt about him.

Nene had woke up in complete confusion since she was just sitting in a room readying for bed. No sooner than she came to she began walking in any direction she felt was right. "Where am I?! And why do I feel funny." she said frantically to herself. Being freaked out about her surroundings she began to run. Running fast as she could her heart raced as her heart told her to continue this way. Coming over a hill she stopped taking a look around, catching her breath she saw two figures at the bottom of the hill. Taking a deep breath she yelled "Hey wait!" she began to jog down the hill looking at the two. When the taller one turned around she saw his face only to get a flash of a young boy. Gasping she got a happy smile as she said "Sousuke?" As she got to them she stopped looking up at him, her eyes began to water as she jumped up wrapping her arms around him "Sousuke is it really you?! I've been looking for you so long now!" she said happily holding onto him.

( ooc: uum not sure what is the land called? )

hanyoukasha1

Akahana Mibo Itachi Mibo

User Image

Shunsuke look at Sousuke with a shock look on his face"Lord Itachi is amazing"he said trying to defend him"he took Mr and my brothers in,he also wanted to make mama..happy I Dont think he would..." He stop his sentence when he saw an woman ran up to them and then hug Sousuke. Giving a questiong look to Sousuke wandering if he should attack or not.

Back at the Mibo palace Akahana and the boys was playing as Itachi watched on. Just then one of his shadows ninjas approach him and whisper in his ear which made his eyes flare up. Getting up Akahana looked at him with concern"My lord is everything okay" Itachi patted her head and kissed her forehead"yes my love..everything will soon be fine" then he went off into the castle. While he walked he talked to the ninja"make sure you kill Sousuke..no survivors" the ninja gave him a questioning look"what about the book" then Otach hand met his face"kill him as well..she fine with the 2 that's here" he said angrily having to kill of a pond but if he with Sousuke he will have to be killed

( mmmmm what about Mier..)

Quote:
Ikurumaru

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sousuke Nene Ryu

User Image

Sousuke saw a young girl rushing at them as he got a good look at her his eyes widened. Getting a hug from her he put his arm around her "Nene? H-how did you get here?" Setting her down he looked to Shun holding out his hand before looking back to her with a warm smile across his face "You have been looking for me?" Memories of when he was young came to his mind as he imagined her as a young girl following him around. Even with what just happened back home his heart felt warmed by her presence. He thought he would never see her again "Oh u-uh Shun this is my childhood friend Nene.. I don't know where we are but why are you here?" Happy as he was he had to remember they were not home, reaching up he moved his bangs from his eyes looking to her.

Nene couldn't help but smile wide with watery eyes. Wiping away her tears of joy she giggled shrugging her shoulders. Her bright blue eyes looked to the boy as she saw they didn't look alike "Nice to meet you Shun." Catching her breath she looked around "I'm not sure how I got here was about to go to sleep when I began to glow then woke up here. Pointing to her chest she shrugged "I felt something inside me that I guess drew me to you." Any other time she knew people would think she was crazy if she told them that. Her eyes moved between them both as she fixed her ponytail "But now that I found you lets find other people now." Walking past them she let out a sigh of relief to have found him finally. Grabbing her chest she looked back at them "How do you two know each other?"

( ooc: that sounds good to me (: )

hanyoukasha1

Akahana Mibo Itachi Mibo

User Image

Shun shot a glare at Nene real quick"I don't know him" he said huffing Turing his head"he helping me get to my brothers and mama" he said pulling out the same sticks that Akahana had. Thinking about the good times they had his child side showed"I want my mama and brothers" he thought to himself

On the road you can see steam metal with wheels on the road and in the sky"what strange things are those"he said in aww not seeing that the mental machine that is called a car was coming his way.

Back with Akahana she placed her hand on her forehead "you okay lady Akahana? One of her maids asked her. Giving a slight nod Akahana lifted her head up" oh..I'm fine" she says as she drifted neck into her thoughts"why do I keep seeing a blurr image of someone" she thought to herself as she got up and walked to the window. As of right now Akahana and the maids ate getting ready for her and Itachi wedding that will be around the next full moon cycle.

(Yay
... When I can't wait to meet all your characters)

Quote:
Ikurumaru

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sousuke Nene Ryu

User Image

Sousuke chuckled at Shun's answer to Nene, looking to her his mind went over the last couple months for a moment. Reaching up with his hand he let out a sigh grabbing the back of his neck "It's a long story but to shorten it my well partner was taken by a man she was in the past lined up to marry." Glancing to Shun he pointed to him "He took his brothers and my partner so I followed him here to get her back to me and reunite him with his family." Hearing something ahead he froze for a moment before pushing them to the side "What is that?" he asked himself out loud as he watched it drive by them. Sousuke couldn't begin to imagine what they would encounter in this world. Continuing down the road he looked to the sky as he wondered if Hana was looking at it too.

Nene nodded as he explained "Oh sorry about that then." being pushed out of the way she had her hand on her sword as it passed by "I-I don't know." Hearing footsteps she began to walk with them, her eyes moved to Sousuke as she could smell him "His smell is the same.. I missed it." Looking for Sousuke for many years now she wanted to help him and be almost like a body guard to him. Giggling she smiled with a nod "That's it I will join you two in your journey. After all what am I to do here in this new place." Even though she got a more tense vibe from Shun she stayed the same and knew he would warm up eventually. Though she hasn't seen Sousuke in years she felt the same as she did when she was a young girl. Holding a soft smile she looked to the woods around them taking a deep breath.

( ooc: I will be addig Ryu in a little bit )

hanyoukasha1

Akahana Mibo Itachi Mibo

User Image

Glarring at Sousuke shun got up and dust the dirt off him" I would have been with them if you didn't grab on" he blamed Sousuke turning away from him" first I was separated from mama and now all of them" he thought sadly."thank you..tho" he told Sousuke for saving him as they started to walk.

Looking at Sousuke from behind he started to wonder why Akahana even started to follow him"he don't look strong as lord Itachi" he thought to himself. Ad the village came up Shun eyes open as he saw what the people look like, from the looks they Dont look human"what kind of realm is this?" He asked again looking in aww.. He say humaniod animals, humans with strange powers,green. Blue almost like the myths of the old legends.

Inside the town at the tall tower a person in a dark cloak was talking into a mirror to Itachi e"I'll too and take care of them" the voice was harsh and raspy as it crack its animals paws as it howled " don't fail me" Itachi said BS k as he faded from view

"My love..who was that?" Asked a innocent Akahana as she came into Itachi throne room"nothing my love..just making sure our kingdom is perfect" he said with his vile smile,while the memory erased.Akahana smiled sweetly at him" it already is my love" as she spoke she felt a stab in her heart like something was wrong but ignored it.

Quote:
Ikurumaru

Akahana Mibo Itachi Mibo

User Image

Glarring at Sousuke shun got up and dust the dirt off him" I would have been with them if you didn't grab on" he blamed Sousuke turning away from him" first I was separated from mama and now all of them" he thought sadly."thank you..tho" he told Sousuke for saving him as they started to walk.

Looking at Sousuke from behind he started to wonder why Akahana even started to follow him"he don't look strong as lord Itachi" he thought to himself. Ad the village came up Shun eyes open as he saw what the people look like, from the looks they Dont look human"what kind of realm is this?" He asked again looking in aww.. He say humaniod animals, humans with strange powers,green. Blue almost like the myths of the old legends.

Inside the town at the tall tower a person in a dark cloak was talking into a mirror to Itachi e"I'll too and take care of them" the voice was harsh and raspy as it crack its animals paws as it howled " don't fail me" Itachi said BS k as he faded from view

"My love..who was that?" Asked a innocent Akahana as she came into Itachi throne room"nothing my love..just making sure our kingdom is perfect" he said with his vile smile,while the memory erased.Akahana smiled sweetly at him" it already is my love" as she spoke she felt a stab in her heart like something was wrong but ignored it.

Quote:
Ikurumaru

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sousuke Nene Ryu

User Image

Sousuke shook his head some at Shun as it didn't bother him with what he says to him. Seeing the city and the beings walking around he let out a sigh "Should have known the city was gonna be different." Keeping close to the two as they entered the town he kept an eye out for a public place to have a drink. Possibly able to get information from there "Well lets find out where the hell we are first." chuckling he could feel the stares from the others in town. Getting the feeling they wasn't to welcome he held his head high leading the two through the street. Seeing the world they were in he wanted to find Hana and rescue her along with Shun's brothers fast as he could. Seeing a lady who was selling her own handmade products he walked up and cleared his throat "May I ask you what this place is called?" he knew he probably looked dumb to them but he pushed it aside looking to the woman.

Nene got closer to the two as she looked around the city. Feeling all the stares she bit her lip as she fidgeted with her kimono sleeve. Nodding at Sousuke she followed him through town when suddenly he stopped at some woman's stand. Looking around she saw a tall tower down the way and figured it was of importance because of its size. Leaning down to Shun she whispered "I hope they don't kill outsiders here." Standing back up she continued to bite her lip as she looked up to Sousuke for a moment. Her mind then went back to the first time she left their village in search for him and how out of place she felt. Though being here she got the idea she couldn't ever get use to it. Looking over she could see a very tall looking creature staring down her kimono which made her face turn red as she turned away from him covering her chest.

hanyoukasha1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces