Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

The pointed look that Dino sent in Tsuna's direction did nothing but confirm Tsuna's suspicions. He really had interrupted a moment between Heiran and Dino. 'Sorry, Dino-san,' he thought to himself with only a small twinge of remorse. This was not the time for romantic gallivanting, especially between the bosses of two Famiglia who were getting attacked by the Marea Rossa.

Or maybe that was just Tsuna's bitterness talking. He hadn't dated anyone since, like, ever. Except those lousy lunch dates he had been forced to go to because Reborn needed to placate some sleazy Mafia Don.

He pulled up a chair and seated himself near Dino's bed. "I've received confirmation that the Marea Rossa about the masquerade they've been planning. It's happening in two week's time, and the boss will be there, along with his beau, apparently." He recalled Toshinori saying something about how Romeo de Rossa had been contacting someone, an apparent lover who hadn't show her (or his, for that matter) face at the mansion. So this beau would be coming home to the Marea Rossa mansion for the masquerade. The mere thought sent Tsuna's intuition blazing into life. There was something in that line of investigation that still left something for discovery.

He leaned back into the chair and crossed both his arms and legs, the regal posture already drilled into him by Reborn. "With Matteo invited, it would be easier for us to infiltrate the ball. It would be a great opportunity for information gathering."

Dino grimaced. That would be moving too slow. If they only used the masquerade to gather information, they would lose the chance to take down the Marea Rossa. "The idea has merit, Tsuna. But why only recon? We could--" He halted himself, surprised, when Tsuna held up a hand to silence him.

Tsuna tilted his head to the side. That had also been his initial plan, but after discussing the situation with Reborn (who was still on his vacation in Scandinavia), this was the path he'd decided to take. "It's too risky. Majority of Famiglias who aren't allied with us will be there, and if we attack their host, they could take it as an attack to their own Famiglia. I don't want to start an even bigger war that we won't be able to win."

Dino mulled it over and found that he was right. He glanced at Heiran before continuing. "There's something else. About that impostor, Tsuna..."

Tsuna scowled. "There's no doubt that it's someone from Marea Rossa." It might as well could be someone from another rival Famiglia, someone who was taking advantage of the Marea Rossa attacks to lay their own attacks on the Vongola. But it seemed too well-thought for it to be just a coincidence. Especially since they had targeted Dino personally by using his feelings for Heiran. "Unfortunately, Takeshi hasn't found anything substantial about it." Toshinori had been frustrated at how powerful the illusion had been, because it had been fooled the cameras.

Dino cupped his chin in thought. What to do, what to do. "You said something about cooperating with Matteo. Who do you plan to make his date? Heiran would be too easily recognizable." Chrome was too meek and mild-mannered to act as Matteo's date, nor did she have the right instincts to head something as important as this. She was a follower (and a follower of Mukuro, at that) and that wasn't what they needed right now.

Tsuna sighed. "Unfortunately, my idea ends there. Both our Famiglias are male-dominated." Even Heiran's Famiglia was mostly males.

User Image

Toshinori smiled shakily at Kyoya. "A close friend of mine," she said simply as she stood up. She didn't feel the need to share that he had been there when Carlo was murdered, mainly when Toshinori had more or less gone berserk. (Tsuna had not been happy that she went to the base on her own, despite having sent Kyoya as some sort of back-up.) "A... very, very close friend of mine." Her tone was almost absent as she said it. Carlo was like...the brother she always wanted. Matteo didn't count, because he was an a**|ole sometimes. Carlo reminded her more of Minato.

She remembered the times Carlo and Aida often bickered in the kitchen back in the Lombardi base, arguing whose turn it was to cook for their circle of friends. Toshinori and another engineer named Donello kept themselves out of the fight and merely smiled at the two's antics. Carlo and Aida were a thing, although they both refused to openly acknowledge their relationship. Well, until Aida found herself a man outside the Famiglia and had gotten married last year. It had taken Donello and Toshinori a week before they could coax Carlo out of the room. '...I wonder if Aida will ever find out about what happened to Carlo...' she thought grimly.

Kyoya's eyes bored into hers with an emotion Toshinori couldn't name, and she tilted her head to the side in question, self-consciously tucking her hair behind her ear. "Is something the matter, Kyoya-san?" She spotted the thermos on the table and blinked. "Oh, you're already done. We should bring that down to Suzaku-san. He also needs to take his medicine." Another flicker of something dark passed through Kyoya's eyes, and this time, Toshinori's curiosity gnawed at her.

So she whirled to face him, frowning as she took the thermos. "No really, what's wrong? If you don't want to see Suzaku-san, I can go there myself." She liked Kyoya's company, but she didn't really want to get between the two Hibaris if ever a fight broke out. Of course, she'd try to stop it, but Kyoya was a force of nature she didn't want to be hit with. She reached up and poked Kyoya's cheek. "You look positively murderous."

User Image

Lucia tucked her hair behind her ear and stepped into the cafe her sister had told her to come to. It wasn't that hard to spot her, either. Mila was blonde like a large number of Italians, but there was an aura around there that screamed high-class and snobby. As such, she always stood out. That, and she was wearing those designer shades that Emilio had given to her for her most recent birthday.

That wasn't what made Lucia stop in her tracks, bright blue eyes wide. No, not at all. That was normal.

What did make her lose composure for a whole five seconds was that like Lucia, Mila was wearing simple, casual clothes. Not that faux fur coat and little red dress that Lucia had been expecting her to wear, despite the inappropriateness of the outfit. Mila Fontana was wearing a simple baby blue turtleneck and a black pencil skirt that made her not only look high-class, but also intelligent and respectable. 'This is not my super model sister. What the hell is going on?' Before she could lose her composure even further, she strode further, hesitant when she walked.

"...Mila?" she called out, lingering by the side of the booth.

Mila raised her eyes and removed her sunglasses, putting it on top of her head. "Ah, eccelente, you're here. Sit down, sit down." She noticed Lucia's gobsmacked expression and chuckled. "You certainly looked surprised."

Lucia didn't respond to that as she slid into the seat. "So, why did you call me out here? You're not the type to drop by Italy just for a little tete-a-tete." She was blunt despite her confusion, because if this was a tactic to make her lose her composure (again) then she wasn't going to let her fall for it.

But the smile Mila sent her once against caught her off-guard. It was too bright, too genuine to come from her manipulative and narcissistic older sister. "Alright, then, I'll go straight to the point." She slid a creme envelope across the table and beamed even brighter. "I expect you to come home two months from now, Lucia. Promise me you will?"

Feeling a bit overwhelmed and more than confused, Lucia hastily opened the envelope. We cordially invite you to the tying of hearts of Mila Fontana and Lawrence Ravideux,' said the envelope. "...What?"

Mila smild kindly at her and stirred her cup of coffee. When she did, Lucia spied a simple silver band on her left ring finger. An engagement ring. "Mi sorella, I'm getting married in two months' time. I sure hope you can find it in your heart to attend the ceremony."

Lucia blinked, still a bit dazed. Mila, engaged? To be married? Mila, who was filled to the brim with wanderlust and was a free spirit? She was getting married? Lucia couldn't wrap her head around it. "Who's the guy? His name isn't familiar."

She couldn't help the way her eyes widened when she saw Mila's gaze turn fond. Fond and Mila were two things that didn't go together. "I doubt you'd know him. He's a French baker who used to live in Chartres. We're moving to Paris after the marriage." ...wasn't Chartres, like, a province in Southern France? "Of course, father doesn't know. The wedding will be small and only close friends will be there."

She couldn't believe it. "Who are you and what have you done to my sister?" she said with horror in her tone. Unsurprisingly, Mila only laughed in amusement. "Ah, sorella, love can change a lot of people. In the most surprising of ways. Before I met Lawrence, I never would have thought I'd settle down with a domestic man. But he's wonderful, really. And he didn't even know I was famous when we met."

...her sister was getting married. Right after doing an 180-degree turn. And Lucia still couldn't believe it.

MizukixXxKaryna

( )

8,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

Her mood changed when Tsuna mentioned upon the name she loathed. Fumed with anger of what they had done to her son. It was unforgiving, she'll make sure they'll pay for it.

The meeting started without a doubt, regards of a new information about the Marea Rossa. So far, despite sitting silently, she listened in. Agreed. The lady boss approved what Tsuna had said and suggested. They were reasonable. It was likely what she would do too. Unfortunately, with all the inner rage, calming down was what she needed to do before joining the discussion. 

But one thing that had caught her attention.

'This beau of the Marea Rossa. Tsuna didn't mention who she is or what background she had came from. What secrets does she behold...' It was a mystery but a hunch told her it was likely a coincidence; a possible same person applied to the imposter in the mansion. The possibilities are quite high, she'll have to find out more of it later.  

Heiran raised an eyebrow, caught up with the conversation. "For the record, Bucking Horse." Sassiness mocked with arms crossed and a nailed glare at him while she leaned against the edge of the patient bed frame. "I am an illusionist, I take my profession seriously. But then yet, it would take a fool to trick Matteo like that. He is a unpredictable. So, I won't be betting hopes if he was able to see through the undercover and the aftermath would be a disgrace.

Griefly sighed, her voice went on. 

"If I sent Sakimi, hell, she'll be more likely to blow up the whole hall." She gave in an honest thought, leaning back as her hands extended behind to prompt her weight while legs crossed. Head held high, facing the ceiling. She listed out of the familiar female candidates she can think of until one came out in mind. "Amongst our famiglia, I can only picture Miss Toshinori. She is, by far, an average woman that I doubt will bring any suspicion."

To be honest, it was a good idea she thought but..

The odd detained it. "For that, you'll have to pass Mr Fuuki Linchou's thick skull to get that permission. I think that guy is still having head-over-heels over her." Heiran smirked at Dino playfully and shrugged, believed that the blonde might have noticed it too; realizing how obvious it was for Kyoya to be so close with her and acted quite different with the rest of the girls, hence even his stubbornness. She thanked the previous girl-to-girl conversations she had with Toshinori if not, Kyoya might been another problem to deal with. 

"But regarding Matteo, Tsuna," -her tone smoldered and straightened herself back- "I don't trust him as to be our only option in getting the Intel. I believed some of us still have to go undercover as their guests, to be secured." Heiran scowled, deepened to seriousness, turning her hear facing the two other boss. Her hands clutched tightly to know how attentive she is to this topic. "It may been a suicide mission but it is better than betting all hopes on a guy we barely know."

User Image

The ex-prefect raised his gaze to the maiden’s face. “A very close friend.” he repeated with a curious impression, hoped she would annotate with explanatory reason upon this very close friend that had just given her nightmares. “I see.” With her unlikeliness to speak about it further, Kyoya burdened the thoughts of pity and let the topic rest.

Minor annoyances. He felt irritated to think that he couldn’t do anything for her, not that she really needs his help. Her independence was what had amazed him till today but at the same time, upholding too many duties and losses was harsh to watch. Kyoya had been through that stage and understood well enough to be on his own. Not that if she keeps breaking herself bit by bit. It reminded the day when she had left Namimori without a word, after when her mother had passed away. Kyoya was willingly to help her at any cost, despite his usual terrifying attitude, but didn’t because it was too late. She

He vexed the idea of being useless, frowned the occurrence and damned himself. Fist clenched and shaken as it hidden from her range of vision. The cloud guardian closed his eyes. Just calm. Concentrated, making sure he doesn’t exerted the unnecessary anger to be mistaken. Not when she isn’t in the mood to speak about it.

Kyoya took hold of her wrist and pulled her in closer. He smirked, “That’s because I didn't get any credit for making something to my pathetic brother.” Despite the jealousy, the childish act he played goes well to tease her and to avoid her questions. He didn't hesitated to lean in closer while still holding onto her wrist. “How are you going to repay?” deepened his cunning voice as his warm breath ghosted over her neck.

User Image

Bos- Signore Romeo.” -a deep, man voice cut in, corrected his tongue- "Your drink.” One of his subordinates said who returned with a tray and drinks on it.

Thank you.” he beamed smile and eyed on the offered drink on the desk. It was a rule he gave them, to his henchmen, not to call him by his title when they are outside. Publicity was one thing he didn’t need. The very last thing he needed. He didn’t want anyone to be alerted about his mafia entitlement, especially his whereabouts now best not to be conferred with the local police. Not that anyone should have any reason to suspect that Romeo de Rossa was actually the boss of Marea Rossa. But still he worried.

Being able to blend in with the locals had kept him alive, emotionally, so to speak. His father was very strict, having Romeo locked up in the mansion and badgered to the teen about how evil was it in the outside world and whatnot. It would be impossible to get the luxury side of peace if Romeo hadn’t come out. No reason to abandon it now.

While the other men were boasting and blabbering about whatever ladies they deemed having an interest on, Romeo was still taking observation over his beloved bambina who was just across the road. He wished to be there to listen in but it wouldn’t made her happy. The green haired teen propped his head with his arm, against the small edge of the wide window. There was nothing he’d want but only wished that he could speak to her again.

Arzen Claire

Timid Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Dino winced at Heiran's suggestion. Sakimi was an effective mafioso, but only if you wanted your operations to end with a bang. That woman was as crazy as you could get.

Tsuna hummed, crossing his arms and shifting his gaze away in thought. He tried to imagine that scenario. As much as possible, he didn't want Toshinori near Matteo-- and he was certain the female felt the same. Not only that, but he didn't like the fact that he was burdening Toshinori with so much work. She was already spearheading the information gathering, not to mention there was also the fact that one of her closest friends had died at the hands of Jack the Ripper.

Dino looked troubled. "For that matter, I don't think Toshi has field experience in undercover. Will she be able to pull this off?" he asked Tsuna, temporarily ignoring the second part of Heiran's statement. 'In this case, Kyoya will definitely go against it.' That was only his assumption, since he didn't exactly have anything to base on when it came to Kyoya's actions regarding Toshinori. For all he knew, Kyoya could actually be willing to go with it. '...then again, who gave him custody over her, anyway?' he thought with wry amusement. During the past two weeks, it was clear to almost everyone around the base that Toshinori was untouchable because of the Cloud guardian always circling around her. It was both amusing and sort of creepy.

Tsuna tilted his head to the side. "She doesn't," he affirmed. "She has experience in performances back from middle school, if I remember correctly, but as far as I know, she's always been an information agent." Acting could be taught. His main problem about this was Matteo, really. The Riccis were always 'family this, family that' but Tsuna wasn't sure how to regard the blonde Don. Toshinori was family to Matteo, but he also had to consider Matteo's guardians. When it came down to it, which would Matteo prioritize? Because that was what hung in balance. Matteo could choose to double-cross the Vongola-Cavallone-Rozen Magnolia alliance if he deemed the Marea Rossa more appropriate for his Famiglia's goals.

Briefly, he considered making Mukuro cast an illusion over himself and attend the party as Matteo's date, but even he knew how disastrous that would be. Mukuro and Matteo were cut from the same cloth, and Tsuna didn't even want to think of what kind of jabs and verbal arguments that could be thrown and started between the two. Chrome would be too easily intimidated by Matteo (not to mention by the large crowd) and although they could have used that meek appearance, they needed someone who knew what they were looking for.

...right. It really did boil down to Toshinori.

"I don't like it personally, but I suppose she fits the criteria the most. Since she knows the situation inside-out, it's only logical for her to be the one who attends at Matteo's date." He and Dino shared an uneasy smile at the thought. She really wouldn't like it. 'I suppose I'll have to delegate Suzaku to someone else for the meantime.'

Dino nodded at Heiran. "I agree on that. Matteo is one manipulative man, and who knows what kinds of things he could pull if given the opportunity. A separate group will have to act on their own to ensure the success of this operation." He hummed and gingerly touched his bandaged chest. The pain was still there, on the edges of his consciousness, and he knew that if he moved too fast, the action would leave him staggering and gasping. But given the chance to recover before the masquerade, he could probably participate as well. "I can go, but the problem is my invitation. I'm sure they'll be monitoring their guest list very carefully."

Tsuna licked his lips in thought. This had been part of his conversation with Reborn. "That's actually pretty simple, Dino-san. You merely have to attend as someone's date." He shot a meaningful glance towards the blonde. Dino had also seen the initial list of the attendees, and one of those names had been Gisela Acerbi's Famiglia.

Dino understood what he had been implying and scowled. "Alright. What about you and Heiran?" He had been wondering about that, really. Where did Tsuna fit into all of this?

Tsuna, who had lowered his gaze to the floor as Dino spoke, slowly lifted his eyes, the brown orbs hard and emotionless. "About that. I actually received an invite. It came in the mail this morning." Gokudera had thrown a fit about it being laden with booby traps or even poison from the ink (that one had been from experience), but after an hour of checking, it was just simple paper and ink. Completely harmless, if not for the implications of why it had been sent to him.

User Image

Toshinori's eyes widened a fraction when she felt his fingers close around her wrist. He tugged her in closer-- why was she even surprised? Even back in middle school, this had been a common tactic for her beloved Fuuki Iinchou-san whenever she danced around a topic he didn't want to talk about. Those days, she had been too flustered by his close proximity to manage a decent response, but this was six years later, and despite the lingering attraction and affection, Toshinori had dealt with worse. Jino Touya was a flirtatious young man, even with his friends. Hell, the blonde had briefly flirted with the asexual Minato Arisato when Toshinori made the mistake of introducing the two. And she had been friends with him for the entirety of her high school life. Four years of harmless (and sometimes not-so-harmless) flirting from one of Waseda High's playboys.

So she smiled and turned her head slightly so that their faces were directly in front of each other. "Isn't my presence payment enough, Nuvola-san?" she quipped with something akin to a pout. "Or was there something else you wanted from me?"

A part of her was mortified that she was doing this. 'Am I flirting? It feels like it, but...' Yeah. Mortification. She was smiling sweetly at the male, and it completely covered the mortification that she was feeling inside.

But despite that feeling of embarrassment for herself, what Kyoya did had dredged up minuscule feelings of irritation that had been present ever since middle school. Of course, whenever he did the pull-you-close-to-fluster-you move, Toshinori would be reduced to stutters and red cheeks. But she always noticed what set off the so-called move and was a bit irate that Kyoya always dodged the topic instead of telling her anything.

Well. Two can play that game.

User Image

MizukixXxKaryna

( )

8,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

"I'm sure she'll do fine. Act natural plays well to fool people." complemented with honesty. She shifted her gaze between her wrist watch and to the two gentlemen. It was after five now and possibly already growing dark. How long more do they have to prepare? When will their next attack be? How long do they have to hold back? How much longer can she wait. Heiran gritted her teeth and forced the feeling aside. There were barely an answer, all comes down to this masquerade party.

The topic went down to silent infiltration. At least, we can't let Matteo have all the fun and such that we can't let him have all the freedom. She lowly whistled. "Pretty generous for a guy who invites his enemy after declaring a family war." laughed at the humiliation. Although, she have to credit them for being this brave to send in the bait. "That is just playing dirty but of course, never doubted it would be a trap."

She sighed. A long, drawn-out see-what-I-have-to-put-up-with sigh that sounded as defeated as she can't predict. Her heels clicked, facing front as they landed on the floor before she stood up. "Well, if they expect the catch, we'll have to serve them the best."

This somewhat observation mission wasn't that hard. Just get in, get the info and out. She been through this, but why bother the stir-felt nervousness. Her gaze fell on the blonde who suppressed his abdomen. Yes, the pain is still there. She can just feel it by looking. Heart-ached. Thoughts froze her until she remembered it was her time to speak.

Her voice deemed with profession. "Hm, there are many options I can sneak in." She started counting as listing her options. "Either I obtained the invitation from one of my invited clients and disguised as them or I'll undercover as one of the waitress there or..." the lady boss strode over and leaned next to the Vongola boss.

"Unless, Tsuna, if you don't mind me tagging along as your lil' date." softened her words, her fingers delicately touched his shoulder before they glided across from one end to another. It was a delight to tease, fun nonetheless, but they were in her serious consideration. She laughed at how the words she put in sounded so tempting. "Don't need to fraud.” -she took a step back, crossing her hips- "Just treat me as a bodyguard. It's not like I haven't been through that before." Regarding one of her past mission that was submitted by the 9th Vongola, he hired her to undergo bodyguard duties for Tsuna's sake over the past years until the day of the inheritance. Those days covering up as her secret identity throughout middle school till graduations. They were nothing compared to what she will have to face.

"Besides, I'll illusionised myself to be someone else so no one can recognized me, in addition to the masquerade mask. It is better than seeing my ownself with you and getting all the liaison gossips."

User Image

Kyoya laughed darkly, lowered his mug next to the untouched other.

Get feisty as you can to talk back. However...” He turned over to her, pinned Toshinori between his arms, legs embraced. His right hand cupped her chin while the left was still resisting her wrist, and locked her against the counter. He managed the pressure; not too strong yet not too effortless, enough to make sure she isn’t going to counter nor escape. Her chin lifted lightly as he stared down with not irritation but amusement that sparked in his eyes. Voice dropped to a whisper while he gravitated himself closer.

That is why you always gets on my nerves and for that,” -he leaned forward and kissed her- ”You deserves a punishment.” It was a quick, yet playful though. He smirked rewardingly, released her and headed over to where his jacket was. The cloud guardian had no restriction on what he had to be responsible with although he sworn he heard the dining hall’s main door had opened and closed for a brief moment.

He slid back into the his black suit. "I'm going to head down town." Kyoya said, adjusting his cuff links and straightened his tie. He turning to the clock on the wall and back, to his wrist watch. Punctuality written within his schedules, he is even able to fit in some spare time if he wished. He was never late but even though he had been, no one dared to argue on that.

The man faced the door that led to the dining hall. "Any requests before I take my leave?"

Arzen Claire

Timid Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Dino kept his eyes on Heiran as she strode forward towards Tsuna. "If we're going to keep this operation quiet, then it would be best if you disguised yourself as his bodyguard." Although taking that into consideration, Tsuna always brought only Yamamoto his bodyguard during events where he had to mingle with other Famiglia bosses. Yamamoto Takeshi was the perfect bodyguard-- his instincts were honed well due to Colonello's training, and he lacked the short temper Gokudera had, which had already gotten the Vongola into trouble in the past. As such, Gokudera manned the Famiglia in Tsuna's absence while Yamamoto stayed by his side.

Tsuna seemed to be thinking the same thing, seemingly unaffected by Heiran's touch on his shoulders. He was just a bit uncomfortable with the gesture because she was doing it in front of Dino, whose brown eyes were boring into the image they both made. "I suppose I can say that Yamamoto is on vacation." It would be hard to believe, but it would be a plausible enough excuse that no one would dare question it.

Not to mention he didn't really need rumors of having an unnamed date who sprang out of nowhere. He would be hounded with questions, and he'd rather spare himself the headache (and the inevitable bullet from Reborn).

He decided to do a little teasing himself. So he smiled and glanced at both Dino and Heiran before speaking. "Although, if you go as a bodyguard, you'll have to be wearing a suit instead of a gown. Would you really pass up that opportunity, Heiran-san?" he asked smoothly, his gaze lingering on Dino. Because if he was going to bring a bodyguard to a Famiglia event, then it wouldn't be a woman. There was no better way to rile up rumors than bringing a woman, even if she was just your guard, to a party. He had learned that lesson the hard way when he had escorted Chrome to a young bambina's coming-of-age debut. The rumors hadn't died down even after a month, and even in the present, some of them were still circling around. Although he supposed it was more of because of the fact that Chrome was the only female in his line of guardians.

Dino sent a pointed glance towards Tsuna. 'Why are you doing this...' he thought.

User Image

...dammit. She should have seen this coming. How could she have forgotten this part of the so-called 'move'? Her eyes widened in part-horror and part-embarrassment as Kyoya swooped in and pecked her on the lips. Red bloomed on her cheeks as she sputtered, Kyoya finally stepping away as if the action was nothing. 'As nonchalant as ever...' she thought, gritting her teeth.

Irritation bubbled in her chest. "Two, actually," she said with a steely voice. "Please stay away from Suzaku-san and please stop doing that. We're not in middle school anymore." Her eyes were narrowed in anger and hurt. Back in middle school, she had hopelessly gotten her hopes up the first time he had done that. But those hopes were shattered soon enough-- and although her hearts always skipped whenever he did it, the younger Toshinori had been aware of how a kiss didn't mean the same thing to Kyoya compared to her. And it infuriated her.

Once again, she remembered what Minato mused before. "I don't know what's worse, him being so dense he doesn't know what he's doing, or him being a large jerk that he's playing with you." After observing for a few days after the incident, she had come to the conclusion that, surprisingly, Hibari Kyoya was dense and was doing that because it flustered her, nothing else. Toshinori had stopped talking to Kyoya for weeks, and only Minato's begging ('Toshi-chan, stop ignoring him, his mood is worsening; Kino and his thugs just got sent to the hospital for loitering...') had prompted her to apologize for ignoring him.

She had honestly thought he would have matured enough to stop. Or well, at least, realize what exactly he was doing. Like, seriously, he was a mafioso of one of the most prestigious Famiglias in Italia. Surely, he has to be aware of what such an action could mean! 'Or did Cavallone-san forget to give him The Talk?' she grumpily thought.

Trying to keep her irritation at bay, she grabbed Suzaku's food off the table and strode out of the kitchen, leaving Kyoya there. '...just, dammit!'

MizukixXxKaryna

( )

8,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

There was no further protest, so the roles had been settled. Heiran shrugged, anticipated the request. “Well, that would be an acceptance.

Disguising as a gentleman bodyguard wouldn’t be a challenge. At least, she might be able to charm some bambinas, especially ones that swoon over compliments and attentions. They were easy targets, better than getting hand harassed by men.

Too bad she isn’t going to wear the newly bought night purple gown; the one that strikes with elegance and curved strapless that stripped to a bareback. The lady boss still kept her pose, pouting the dejectedness at the blonde. “Such a pity that I can’t wear my new night gown, but a mission is a mission.” she had to accept what is to offer. Although it was a good idea to have undergo a male disguise, she couldn’t afford to show up uninvited. Not to mention if she were to meet people like Gisela, havoc will only be the beginning. It wasn’t a surprised that Rozen Magnolia didn’t get invited. They were fresh borns of new Magnolia. Ranking isn’t part of their game yet, not until they had to work their way to rebuild the destroyed reputation of the past. The lady boss winced at the recall but relieved by confidence that truly believed to behold a successful future.

With your permission, Tsuna, I would like to send in two of my best guardians. In case, if there were emergencies, we have more chances to escape and also we have extra credits for collecting more infos from other famiglias.” she said. “Hope there be gambling on the entertainment list. Those two can cover up as dealers there."

Heiran stalked towards the bed where her coat was left. Both eyes glanced briefly at the blonde patient before lifting the folded jacket. She put it over her shoulder, letting it dangled like a cape.

Anything else would you like to add, 10th Vongola?” replied with a grin.

User Image

He bared the glory of that old school trick under the evil grin. It always never ceased to entertain him from doing such deriding moments. Nevertheless, it was something to remind him being territorial. This may be a lost to ruin her dignity but it was a repayment of her absences over the past years. Thinking again, it wouldn’t been appropriated to piss her off after what she had gone through till today.

As stubborn as he is, Kyoya didn’t bother about apologising until the door of the dining hall was last shut. He glanced from where he stood to the place she had left. Kyoto broken off the smirk and felt irritated, forcing himself to rethink about his wrong-doings.

'Ladies are fragile beings, especially when it comes to feelings. Breaking them would mean tearing the world apart. Therefore, treat them as princesses.’, quoted by an idiot who hadn’t dealt with his own lady problems.

The cloud guardian groaned, stepping his way out from the dinning hall. “There should be a new dessert shop down at Via Santi Romano. Might as well stop by there."

Timid Lunatic

TIME SKIP - A FEW DAYS LATER

Timid Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Dino was thankful that it had taken Toshinori and Takeshi a couple of days to finalize the information they needed to present to their guardians at the meeting he was currently in. He gingerly touched his hand to his abdomen, and he flinched. He wasn't fully healed yet, but all he could feel was the lingering pain whenever he moved too fast or stretched his hand out too far. He reclined into his chair and nodded at Tsuna, signalling that he could start.

Tsuna nodded and stood up. "Thank you for all for your attendance," he greeted, schooling his expression into a stern countenance that was almost unusual for the young don. Of course, he needed to retain a semblance of authority, since he was the youngest out of the three mafia bosses present, and was bound to be taken advantage of if he wasn't careful.

One such person was one of Dino's guardians. "Wait, Vongola, with all due respect, your cloud guardian isn't here yet." It wasn't a secret that Hibari Kyoya was someone who wasn't easily controlled, not eve by his own boss. And some people viewed Tsuna as weak because he didn't have complete control over his elusive cloud.

Tsuna's expression tightened, and Dino resisted the urge to speak up. "Hibari-san won't be attending. If he changes his mind, then he will be late. We don't have the luxury to delay this meeting any further, so we'll proceed now." He nodded at Toshinori, who looked a bit uncomfortable being present in such an important meeting.

"As you all know, our Famiglie have been attacked by an unknown adversary for some time now, and recently, we managed to gain information that the people who are behind these attacks are the Marea Rossa." He nodded at the screen, which showed clips from cameras of previously attacked headquarters and some faces who are known members of the lower hierarchy of the Marea Rossa. "However, there isn't enough information to ensure that our informant, Matteo Ricci, is telling the truth, so we have decided to launch an infiltration into the Marea Rossa headquarters."

Toshinori then flashed into the screen a list of the confirmed attendees, their pictures, and their supposed dates. "They've been keeping their heads down ever since the incident between them and the Ricci Famiglia, but recently, they've been trying to reinstate their previous position in the mafia world." He nodded at the screen, which was now showing the invitation that Tsuna himself had received. "They're hosting a masquerade for potential allies, and with myself and Dino-san as attendees, it will be easier to infiltrate the party."

He nodded then at Dino. It would have to come from Dino, in order for the Cavallones to understand. They were the Famiglia who had suffered the most attacks. The attacks may have been small in comparison to the attacks inflicted on the Rozen Magnolia and the Vongola, but their casualties had been immense. "Before you ask, the reason why we cannot hasten into a full-blown attack is obvious: many major Famiglie will be present, and most of them won't be out allies. If we attacked the masquerade, they would see it as an act of war." His guardians paled at the thought of that. On top of the attacks from the Marea Rossa, they wouldn't survive an all-out war.

"In any case, this meeting is to determine who will be attending as spies." He nodded. "Tsuna will be attending, and so will I, as Gisela Acerbi's escort." Romario had already arranged the date between him and Gisela, unfortunately. He didn't really want to spend the night with that clingy woman. "Heiran will have to be there, of course." He stared meaningfully towards Tsuna.

Tsuna grimaced before sighing. "We will need someone to ensure that Matteo Ricci won't be double-crossing us, so..." He smiled apologetically. "Toshinori-chan, you'll be filling in that role."

Toshinori's head snapped up, her eyes widening. She had been only half-listening, because she had been multi-tasking and had been trying to snoop around Romeo de Rossa's computer. "Sorry, what?" she said.

Tsuna schooled his face back into the serious expression it once had. "You will be attending the masquerade, as Matteo Ricci's date. Your role will be to keep an eye on him. Don't screw it up." Perhaps the last statement was too harsh, and he tried to ignore the defiant glint in her eyes as she nodded.

Toshinori lowered her head as they continued to discuss. 'Wow, Tsunayoshi-kun, way to spring something on someone...'

MizukixXxKaryna

( i guess the other guardians are free-for-all? )

8,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

The meeting commenced as soon as Tsuna spoken; words that a leader would command. The crowd were attentive, none dared to pounder on daydreams. This famiglia meeting held in the main hall that was occupied by three bosses, exclude Matteo, which was understandable since this mission brief was about him and initiating an undercover infiltration. Each bosses's have their right hand man stationed beside while the rest of the guardians were aligned in front of them. All guardians excluded Vongola's cloud guardian and three of Rozen Magnolia's; storm, cloud and sun. The last two guardians will be joining the meeting later, soon to make their appearances to the other famiglia while the youngest one was still in recovery. 

She eyed the slide show, from where she stood, that skidded from images over images. There was a stiff tension in the air. Possibly, the uninviting horde of annoyed glares from Cavallone guardians to her, exclude Romario's concerns. He knew well how much of her's  and his boss's connection. He even spoke to her about trying to clear the doubts of the others but seemed the scars was deep. Guess this healing takes a long time. Neither it was something that even him can do, she appreciated his worries and efforts. 

Sighed. Spare the hatreds. Now isn't the time to get distraught over some mere bared fangs. Heiran stepped into the conversation and commented with a slight tease, looking at the young male brunette. "I guess I'm out from being your bodyguard since Yamamoto is back. But no worries, I'd a backup plan already." curtseyed her head at the rain guardian as to welcome him back from his previous mission. Heiran shifted to her right as Pietro bent lower to listen in her whispers. "Did you get what I asked?"

"It's already at your desk."

She nodded, gestured the old man to continue on. "My boss managed to get one of the other lady boss's invitation.

Her hand raised, pardoned to cut in. "If you're worried about how I will settle the situation when problems starts to kick in? If they were to question her about it, she will claimed that her invitation card got stolen by nonetheless, me and will not mentioned any others.

There were small whispers amongst the crowd. Even if she didn't stole it, it was something she would have to go for. It was part of her options; It was part of her career, as a mercenary. Heiran leaned to the side, propped her hand by the waist confidently. Her throat was clear to interrupt the short gossips. "I'm going to disguise as her, bring a date along with me. Date by means is Dr Shamal." her answer was clear, putting up a smirk and regarded the following statement to the two bosses. "The man was pretty generous, willing to volunteer. Then yet, I find his womanizing skill rather useful in this mission. Hence that, we covered the ladies side of the interrogation to him."

The lady boss turned over to the crowd and announced. "Also, I had briefed my guardians, Hiro and Pietro who will be partaking in this mission as undercovered dealers." The mentioned guardians gave their stern looks. As alert as they were, the two showed no sign of hesitation, even if this mission was risk.

Arzen Claire

Timid Lunatic

Tsuna nodded. Heiran, Hiro, and Pietro were going. That meant two guardians for the Rozen Magnolia. "Gokudera-kun would be too recognizable to send in as undercover, so he will be staying here to monitor everything else. I will be bringing Chrome with me as my date. That way, we will be able to see if the Marea Rossa are really up to something." Gokudera opened his mouth to protest, but Tsuna firmly held his hand up to stop him. "Gokudera-kun. Like Heiran-san, I will only be bringing two guardians, and that will be Takeshi-kun and Chrome. My decision is final." Toshinori didn't count because she was their engineer-- but she was there to keep Matteo in line. Hopefully her presence would be enough to stop him from outright double-crossing their newly-formed alliance.

Hayato stammered quietly before nodding. If that was what the Tenth wanted... He glared at Yamamoto, who merely smiled at him and nodded. 'If this idiot doesn't protect the Tenth properly, it's his head that's gonna roll!' he fumed to himself. He knew that they had been over this countless times already, but it was still unfair! He was the Tenth's right hand man, and that meant that he should always be beside the man's side!

Takeshi chuckled to himself. Gokudera looked really angry about the assignment, but he understood the reason why Tsuna always chose him as his bodyguard rather than Gokudera. Gokudera was immensely skilled in combat, but he always lacked the cool-headed thinking that was needed for social events. 'Well, I just hope everything turns out okay...'

Dino nodded. Two guardians each, huh? "If we're aiming for the same number of guardians attending, then Romario and Brutus will accompany me." He shifted slightly to get more comfortable in his chair and nodded at the two aforementioned guardians. "I never go to gatherings without Romario, but Brutus will be unnoticed if he dons on a disguise." Brutus was his mist guardian, and a good one.

...wait. He frowned. "Speaking of which, how good is their mist guardian?" He looked at Tsuna, who then looked over to Toshinori in question.

The black-haired female blinked and drew up the information on the screen. "Ah. Patrizia Carbone. She's an exemplary illusionist, but nothing near the skill level of Yamino-san and Dokuro-san," she explained in a soft voice.

Dino blinked. Patrizia Carbone was part of the Marea Rossa Famiglia? He glanced at Heiran-- Patrizia Carbone had been in the batch two years below them in the Mafia Academy, and she had been rather friendly with Heiran back then. 'Makes you wonder who else we know if part of the Marea Rossa.'

Tsuna noticed the reaction Dino and Heiran had and resolved to ask them about it later on, after the meeting. "Toshinori-chan, please send a complete file to everyone in this room regarding the Marea Rossa guardians. I want everyone to know what they're dealing with."

With a nod, Toshinori returned to her encryption as Dino took control of the meeting. "That being said, I'll explain what we have to do. Since this is an undercover mission, everyone will be split into groups. If I remember correctly, Matteo Ricci will be attending the masquerade with his cloud guardian, Gulio Venezio, his lightning guardian, Constanzo Chua, and his sun guardian, Dante Mazza. Everyone will be operating on their own, but we will be connected via concealed earpiece and microphone."

Her head still ducked, Toshinori wondered what Matteo was doing. He should know that bringing both Dante and Constanzo to a social event was a bad idea; those two's rivalry could compete with Kyoya and Mukuro's.

Tsuna nodded. "Each team has a respective mist guardian, so we will utilize this skill early on to weed out anyone who is from the inner circle of the Marea Rossa Famiglia. That being said, stay away from them." Of course, being the boss of the Vongola Famiglia, he was obliged to greet Romeo de Rossa at the beginning of the party, but that would be the extent of their interaction.

User Image

The moment he was brought to the Vongola base, Jino whistled lowly at the grandiose appearance of the entire estate. Which wasn't really surprising, since the Vongola was one of the most powerful Familia in the entirety of Europe. 'If only Yamino would let me be alone for a few moments.' He glared at the ceiling. Since he was a new guardian, one that Yamino Heiran didn't fully trust yet, he was kept at surveillance nearly 24/7. The only time he could be alone was when he bathed, and even then, he wasn't sure if he was completely alone, either.

He sighed and continued walking, following the green-haired Rozen Magnolia sun guardian, who was walking in front of him. Apparently, the man had been recruited only recently, but since he had seniority over Jino, he was in charge. 'Such a hassle...' This was why he didn't ever want to join a Famiglia. Too much rules and so much fuss over hierarchy. At least when it came to freelancing, he only had to obey one person-- and as soon as his job was done, the strings attached to him would come free, and he would have his freedom of decision back.

"This is boring. Do we really need to attend this meeting?" And what was up with arriving late? What was this, a party, where it was okay to arrive 'fashionably late'?

User Image

Gulio looked up from the report he was reading. "You're really serious about bringing Constanzo and Dante to the masquerade?" he said with incredulity. They both knew what kind of shenanigans their sun and lightning guardians could get into when they were together in one room. "It's either they're fighting, or f_cking." He shook his head. "Not really a good idea for something so crucial, Matteo."

Matteo hummed, popping a chocolate square into his mouth. "They'll learn to behave. If not, they'll be punished." He was a bit annoyed-- Tsunayoshi had only sent the information to him about the Marea Rossa masquerade a few moments before Matteo's invitation arrived, which gave him no choice but to comply with the brunet's suggestions. 'Either he's learning to be crafty, or that ex-tutor of his is pulling the strings behind him.' Neither sat well with him. 'And to think he's even keeping an eye on me by assigning me a date from the Vongola ranks...'

Gulio frowned at the statement. Constanzo had been fighting with Dante a few days ago, and that had ended up with a ruined wall and an injured Adriano-- of course, the moment the sun and lightning guardians had realized that they had hurt their rain guardian, they had sobered up and immediately apologized. It had been Adriano who suggested the idea to make sure that Constanzo and Dante learned to get along better with each other. "You're thinking about your date, aren't you?" He shook his head. "Unless they're willing to reveal their operation to someone outside the inner circle of the alliance, they won't have a choice but to pair Chrome Dokuro with you."

Matteo hummed. "Sawada-kun would never do that. He knows I'm too overwhelming for his mist guardian-- she wouldn't be able to stop me if I had planned something bad for him." The thing was-- he didn't. If there was something he wanted, it was the destruction of the Marea Rossa. Of course, he was aware of the fact that Romeo de Rossa had nothing to do with the bloodbath his ancestors had instigated with the Ricci Famiglia a few decades ago, but the Ricci Famiglia never took a slight with only a small pat on the back.

Gulio shrugged. "Well, whoever it is, make sure to keep her near you. If you go off, she'll no doubt report that to Tsunayoshi Sawada and there'll be more problems to deal with."

Matteo laughed and bit into another chocolate square. "Don't fuss too much, Gulio. I have this under control." He'll just have to be charming to the young woman the Vongola Decimo was throwing at him.

User ImageUser Image

As he shoveled into his mouth some hastily cooked fried rice and egg, Suzaku wondered if his brother and Toshinori had been fighting recently. After having gotten discharged from the infirmary, he had been training nonstop with both his sword and his flames. When Toshinori wasn't working on whatever Sawada Tsunayoshi was asking her to do, she was always observing him and his development, a stern eye silently criticizing the many mistakes he had in his forms. But ever since then, no Hibari Kyoya dropping by and once again challenging his obviously weaker younger brother to a duel.

He was thankful that his nii-san hadn't shown up recently, but it made him think if Toshinori was behind that. From what he knew, even Sawada Tsunayoshi couldn't control his brother. 'Is she a weakness of his, then...?'

The door to the kitchen he was staying in slid open, and came in a blonde female who was combing her fingers through her hair. He raised an eyebrow at her.

Lucia groaned as she walked down the hallway. There was something going on, she was sure of it. All of the Vongola guardians, except Lambo, of course, weren't around where they usually were. The same thing went for the Cavallone guardians. And if she checked, she was pretty sure that even Dino Cavallone wouldn't be in his room. 'So where are they?' The most probable explanation would be that they were meeting in one of the halls, but for what? Did they finally find something worth exploiting? 'Even if they did, all it would trace back to would be the Marea Rossa.' And that wasn't really something she was worried over. As meek as he appeared, Romeo was a stable boss for his little Famiglia, and he had guardians who would protect him at any cost.

But it was still frustrating to be caught out of the loop.

She entered one of the kitchens, intent on getting herself something to munch on, only to stop and blink at the male seated on one of the tables. "Ah. Suzaku Hibari, right?" He really bore resemblance to his brother, that was sure. The only difference was the aura around them-- Kyoya Hibari always had a murderous air around him, and only a handful of people had the courage to approach him, Lucia being one of them. But this younger man felt sort of approachable.

Suzaku felt like grimacing. This hadn't been the first time someone had addressed him with his name without offering theirs. 'Nii-san really is well-known here, huh...' Toshinori had called Kyoya as 'Vongola's strongest guardian,' so that wasn't really surprising. But he sick of being known just because he was Kyoya's younger brother.

He plastered on an easy smile and extended a hand. "That would be me, yes. You are?"

Lucia didn't have any hesitation in shaking the hand offered to her, and they both tensed at the feeling that ran through them the moment their skins had touched. 'Ah, a mist user...?'

Suzaku blinked and recomposed himself rather quickly. 'She's pretty powerful. Nothing than the best, as expected of the Vongola.'

MizukixXxKaryna

( idk what flame brutus has so ill just make him the cavallone mist guardian uwu

and apparently lucia isn't aware of the fact that suzaku is from ricci )

8,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Khai hummed, tipped his black fedora. "You can’t force a tree to grow fruits when seasons hasn’t come. Be patient. No great thing is suddenly created. Good things come to those who wait.” his asian eye narrowed and tugged a small smile up his lips. Khai didn't complained, knew well why they had to be late because he was briefed about it. The reason of what made Jino Touya to be treated with more care. The teen deserved to be treated with decency and not like a criminal. For now, he is a part of the family. “I’m sure, Hei has her reasons.” He addressed his boss since he was specially excused from formalities. They had been childhood friends or atleast during her time of training under his older cousin, Fong. They had been that arcobaleno's students long enough before I-pin joined.

He left the training after Heiran and went to discover Europe where his interest leads him to. For years, he travelled from Greenland to Argentina and now Italy, not surprised if he was good in the varieties of languages. How he came about being a guardian? Well, he contacted her when he overheard his cousin brother brought up about her making her famiglia. The lime green teen wouldn’t mind joining in, making a few earnings, taking a break from spending his travel expenses. Well, cash didn’t mattered to him. Of all he was glad about was seeing a familiar face.

The lift arrived in a ding, cranked the metal doors open. He drew a breath, how nostalgic it was for him to smell the source of metal since he hadn’t wondered in indoors as much as outdoors. Not to mention, violence and vigour flavoured the air, making him more tensed and worried whether he made the right choice being here. Not that he had any reason to suspect that Yamino Heiran, ex student of Fong and his bonded sister, would get involved with the blackmarkets or merciless murders. He knew she wouldn’t but still he worried.

That’s why he’s here now. To make sure she doesn’t and also being well controlled of her powers.

User ImageUser Image

Patrizia is their mist guardian? Huh. She grunted lowly. As the others talked, the raven haired lady crossed her arm over her chest. She began tapping one finger on her opposite elbow with motion. Her face screened, none the less, a little agitated Well, the hits just kept on coming. First, suspecting Matteo’s trust and now Patrizia as their mist guardian.

She’d heard of her, of course. One of the juniors in her academic years who had looked up on the lady boss. Never imagined she would ended up being part of the wrenched mafia group. A pity really that the girl had to get in her way. Friend or not, whoever is part of Marea Rossa will have to pay the price. A recent tragedy rolled in her mind. Heiran curled to clench her arm. Such a distinct feeling she would love to have some alone time with the Marea Rossa boss.

Definitely something worth feeding to Rose; regarded her box plant.

When Dino finished explaining about Matteo’s bodyguards, Heiran turned her attention to him. Sharp. Calculating. Like planning something else to counter the plan. Which likely she always does. "Since Matteo is bring three guardians in, I might as well have some as backup.” she registered the idea to herself, stared a moment more before turning to the displaying screen, still keeping the idea to herself. “Shall I send in Sakimi, as ranged sniper?” It was a good thought to it. Heiran glanced at the digitalised geography of the land. There’s a forest nearby or at least a couple abandoned building for a good range of sniping, quite the advantage. “Or maybe I should test Jino’s loyalty.” Her smile grew cunningly when she remembered the keen eye of the young blonde was capable of. Whether if the guy would cause more trouble, Vendicare would be pleased to know.

Pietro, I might make some changes.” she leaned back to whisper. “I may bring in our new cloud guardian to this mission."

The old man raised his eyebrows in disbelief. “Mistress, I have to disagree with you.” he muttered. “We aren’t familiar about this young man but risking to test his obedience in this mission…

If it’s a consequence that I must sacrifice, so be it. Then yet, if he were to disobey or cause a mess, I wouldn't mind pay to see him rot in his own cell.” Heiran grinned lowly. “Besides, I’m sending someone to keep an eye on him or at least I'll make sure nothing bad happens." She shrugged. "What could go wrong?"

As you wished.” Pietro couldn’t disagreed but to submit, believing that his mistress may have something planned out.

Arzen Claire

(Ah kk. Wow so many Mist guardians xD.
Btw, I think Khai and Jino will enter after the meeting is dismissed. Letting the other bosses meet them personally.)

Timid Lunatic

Toshinori was busying herself by organizing her notes on their current case-- when she heard Heiran speak softly to herself. She blinked and glanced at the older female from under her bangs. 'Did she just say Jino? Or was it Gino? Gino is an Italian name, right?' Because there was no way Touya Jino was part of the Rozen Magnolia, right? ...but then again, what would she know? It had been some time ever since she last saw Jino-- they had parted on friendly terms, but Toshinori still harbored mixed feelings for the blonde because of what had transpired between them. For all she knew, he could have entered the mafia; the Touya family was rumored to have dealings in the yakuza, so it wasn't a far-off possibility.

Dino looked at Heiran and then Tsuna. "Then it's settled, then? Romario, Brutus, Yamamoto, Chrome, Pietro, and Hiro will be the ones accompanying us three bosses into the party." Some of them would be undercover, so they would have to work out their disguises so they would still be able to recognize each other during the mission itself, but that could be worked out later.

Tsuna nodded and sighed softly. "Remember, this is a delicate matter, so please ensure that none of this will leave this room. Anyone who leaks information to their subordinates...will be dealt with accordingly." His eyes took on a hard quality that was usually only visible during his Hyper Dying Will Mode. Which was understandable-- he would do everything to ensure the safety of his Famiglia, and the cease of the Marea Rossa's attacks on them. If their suspicions were right, and that there was a traitor in the inside of the Vongola... he really didn't know what to do. On one hand, he still preferred to take the more peaceful route, but as things stood, there didn't seem to be one. It was like their trip to the future all again. At least this time, Millefiore was around as their allies, not their hunters.

Dino's smile was thin. "You heard him. Everything about this will remain between the people present right now." Oh, wait. Hibari wasn't here-- but he doubted Tsuna would include Hibari in their mission plans. The man was a walking disaster when it came to crowds, and no one wanted him wreaking havoc in the party. "If that's all, then we can end this now."

User Image

Jino found himself making a face at what the green-haired male suddenly said. 'I had my suspicions, but this just confirms it. He's really an old man, isn't he?' he thought to himself, horror and incredulity crossing his features. "I sure hope those reasons will be explained sooner or later... I'm more or less a prisoner here, after all." He had no qualms about being frank in regards to his position. Yamino Heiran's Famiglia had blackmailed him into joining their ranks, and he wasn't going to act all loyal to the woman. He would heed her orders, and follow them if it wasn't detrimental to himself and what he had planned. 'I still have to somehow meet up with her... And decide how to go on from there...' His meeting with Toshinori (however it would be achieved) would only go two ways-- if Toshinori had changed into the ravenous beast that most mafiosi were, then he would follow through with Lucia Fontana's plans, but if she was still the same from back then... then he would hand over his loyalty on a silver platter. He had things to make up for and other things to aim for.

He pocketed his hands and stared at the male walking in front of him as they walked out of the lift. "Do you know why your so-called boss is so desperate for guardians? They could have chosen a yes-man for their cloud guardian, but they picked me, a wild card." He smirked. He was indignant at what Yamino Heiran made him do (sealing a person's primary ring was something you should never do, really) but it also posed a challenge he wanted to overcome. His control over his cloud flames had always been abysmal, since it was his only secondary flame, and he really preferred the destruction factor of his storm flames, but he was now being given the opportunity and resources to change that. And for the better. If he succeeded in mastering his cloud flames (he was sort of confident) then he would be stronger after this entire ordeal. "Not to mention I'm just getting started with my cloud flames." 'And for f_ck's sake, please don't repeat that old man quote of yours.'

MizukixXxKaryna

( )

8,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Both of his hands drew apart, to the sides, weighing bare opened hands to grant a sarcastic shrug. “How should I know? I’m not her.” stated his obvious and, bluntly speaking, in as-a-matter-of-fact tone; not to mention he sounded as if throwing a pie to the face. “Although she is close to me, I can’t read her thoughts. Neither the old man or her friends.” the man flicked his fedora with a pinch, shrugged again. “I wonder why too." His eyes squinted closely to the impressive conviction. It was no doubt she had managed to pick up so much courage to bring up such heavy duties. At least much more than he can.

Khai smiled.

But one thing for sure, I’m amazed that she managed to get some nasty, blood thirsty, young serial killer in the team. Well, you don’t see that in everyone’s taste. Hahaha..” On the empty corridor, he paused for a heartbeat and forcefully gulped a mouthful of saliva after realising what he had said. Cold sweat peeked from his face- noticed the overdo in his words.

His drift walked was concluded in split seconds. The green haired man hid himself behind one of the crate, peeking timidly while facing the young blonde. “I-I apologize for my discourteousness manner, Mr. Serial Killer!” -he covered the mouth witg both of his hands like a terrified princess and gasped girly at the ironic situation- "I-It’s not that I intended to insult you! AH! Please! Spare my poor soul!” Khai blabbered in an innocence, cowardly tone. His voice shivered as much as his body does, keeping his half-smiling-and-nervous face out in the blue.

Hope you don’t mind.” the man asked sheepishly.

User Image

As soon as the order was interpreted and the meeting drew to an end, Heiran looked the crowded hall once more to make sure if that there weren't any objections; other than the fact that Gokudera's stubborn rebellions were deeply notified but rejected. The base of the plan were made. Next would be the content of it.

She looked from one guardian to another, enough to skim the area of the dozens, detecting flames from where she stood. Flames varied yet different from one another judging how strong the user were. Her highlights were the mist guardians. “Not here. Strange.” her eyes closed and curled by the eyelashes. Although there weren’t many of them, she could recognised who’s and their presence as a fellow mist user but not the one she had sensed twice. Even though two times of the exerts does have slight contrast, Heiran was certain that they were from the same person.

And that person may or may not be in this room right now.

A chill began to rise at the nape of her neck, she gave it a little rub. “Things about to get a little more rough.” Somehow the presence of this unknown spy concerned her more than learning the plans and who the opposition mastermind. Either way may linked. It is a high gamble. Hearing shrugged. Not surprised if the party does crash. It would be good a reason enough for me to do a little pest control.

Heiran looked past the crowd toward the main door, predicting beyond it. If there is a back-fire in that mission, it would be enough to believe that there’s a traitor amongst us or nesting in this very base. Her eyes rekindled with seriousness, averted back to the centre of the crowd. Sighed, unrelieved.

Dismissed!” the female boss declared aloud, watching the group of subordinates turned their backs and marched out. “Tsuna, Dino. Could you two stay a little longer?” she requested before they stood were about to leave their position. She’d chosen a moment to continue on after when there were only the two bosses and her right hand man stood presence in the room. “There's some people I would like to introduce."

Timid Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Jino's eye twitched, the smallest hints of annoyance flickering in his red eyes. This was the reason why he preferred working alone; it was hard to hold back his feelings when it came to people he was working with, most especially those he had equal rank with or who were his seniors. Other people thought that working in the mafia meant you could off anyone who annoyed you-- quite the contrary, really. There were lots of politics and deceit going on around, and Jino particularly hated it. He preferred straightfowardness, despite the fact that he could be pretty mysterious himself.

...although people like this... he didn't know what to make of them. Khai seemed like an airhead, but Jino knew that someone like Yamino Heiran wouldn't entrust her sun ring to someone who would only jeopardize her Famiglia. 'Which begs the question why she's bothering to trust me.' To be honest, he was wondering the same thing-- was Yamino Heiran desperate for firepower? If so, then she should have at least appointed him as her storm guardian, not her cloud guardian.

Jino found himself blinking in surprise at Khai's sudden change of demeanor. "You know what... you are one weird motherf_cker." He shook his head, opting to ignore the green-haired male's antics; he'll be around this weirdo for some time, so he might as well get used to it.

He blinked as he spotted double doors opening ahead, and most of Vongola's and Cavallone's guardians exiting the room it led into-- the meeting, then? His eyes immediately zeroed in on a familiar figure, head down and gaze fixed on a tablet she was carrying.

A large grip split his face. "Inori!" he called out, jogging forward.

Toshinori exited the meeting room, fingers already flying across the screen of her tablet. What Heiran said before still bothered her-- could Jino be in the mafia? She realized that she hadn't really stayed in contact with the blonde ever since their break-up, and that she didn't know what Jino was doing now. Maybe he went into his family's business like he was supposed to? (Although Jino had never been the type to conform to expectations and had always followed his own tune.) 'There isn't any 'Jino Touya in any records... Maybe he used a different name?' Or maybe Toshinori had really heard wrong and Heiran wasn't referring to the JIno she knew.

But then--

"Inori!"

She turned at the familiar voice, and she found her hands clasped in front of her by a familiar pair of hands. And Jino was in front of her, grinning so openly at her. 'So... he really is...' She was sort of speechless-- Jino was in the mafia and he was in the Vongola HQ because he was part of the Rozen Magnolia.

User ImageUser Image

Dino exchanged a glance with Tsuna and moved across the room to where Heiran was standing with Pietro. "Did you finally find yourself a cloud guardian?" he asked with a smile. If she had, then that meant that her guardians were complete. He wondered what kind of person she/he would be-- Heiran was proving to prefer pretty eccentric people, as seen with Sakimi. But he couldn't really fault her with that, considering the fact that Tsuna's guardians were pretty dysfunctional without their sky. "What kind of person are they?"

Tsuna easily smiled. "That's great, Heiran-san! Your guardians are finally complete!" And that meant Kenji wouldn't have to endanger himself unless completely necessary-- the kid really needed to be kept away from the fighting, the same way Tsuna forbade Lambo to involve himself in missions until he was trained properly and old enough to enter battle. He knew Heiran shared his thoughts regarding the matter, so he wouldn't bring it up again. "Are they here?"

MizukixXxKaryna

( )

8,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

The rude statement marked the green haired guardian. Shocked but wait. Khai got up from his cowering position and sat on edge the crate. He cupped his chin with an arm crossed as if driven in deep thoughts while eyes closed until a grin drew with cunningness.

Being called weird is like being called limited edition, meaning you are something people don’t see that often.” he declared and turned over to face proudly where the blonde teen was before he knew the cloud guardian was not there. A lost of words, uttered at that sudden disappearance. A little depressed with a little heart crushed. Sigh. “Odd. Where did he go?” asked the narrowed eye guardian just in time his answer echoed behind him.

Khai turned around and saw Jino was speeding ahead towards someone who stopped with hands held by the blonde’s. That someone was a lady and she doesn’t seemed happy to see the cloud guardian. Why? The question raised at her evasiveness which roused the sun guardian’s curiosity. Could it be… he is a pervert? His conclusion was cleared, gestured a soft hammering fist to his open palm. “Oh i see it now!” claimed again to himself and walked towards the pair, leaving just a few steps gapped enough for him to pounce at Jino’s back.

That’s unfair, Gu-chan. Don’t leave me out!” addressed the fake given name which was ordered strictly to keep the real one only known amongst the Rozen Magonlian guardians. Khai shuffled lightly at Jino’s golden hair before he stepped aside and bowed, curtseyed with his dark fedora at Toshinori. His tone changed to gentleness, removed his traces of immatureness. “Lovely afternoon, Mademoiselle.” -he lifted her hand with grace, pecked at the back of her hand lightly and turned to her with a smile- “My name is Khai.

User Image

Heiran brushed her draping hair away from her shoulders and turned to a side, faced the two bosses with her arm propped on her waist. “Close enough, Dino” she chuckled with arrogance. A breath drew from the short exhaustion she began to feel. Maybe she is worrying too much. Hoping that Jino Touya wasn’t something that these two bosses were acquaintances with. It would make things a little more complicated. Not to mention, she had to go through a little convincing with the head of Vindicare.

She continued on, thus strolled a little closer to the two bosses. "Correction. I found a cloud guardian and a sun guardian. Finally, a complete set I’d say. They should be here by now.

Her eyes flickered to the side as she heard familiar voices that rang from the opened doors.

Khai. Gruen. Finally you guys made it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces